• AllPCZone / Com AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10

"very good service thank u"

"This is my 3rd computer bought from AllPCZone. Very satisfied with their entire process."

"Got the system faster than I expected so that was a plus and so far the system seems to be working fine, right off the bat though I found out that the internet connection isn't wireless, this doesn't effect me since this is a work computer and I have to be plugged in anyways, it's just that I thought that I was getting wireless, for the price that I paid I should have gotten it! "

"got my pc in 3 days, fast shipping, packed well, looks and works awesome, absolute love this pc and company! "

"I love the way the site is set up and all the available options. My order was reviewed and found that it needed some tweaks so I was called and we decided on a little better configuration. PC is here and is working great!! Thanks guys!!"

"Everything was great. Fast testing and shipping."

"Awesome deal. Super fast computer and not a bad price. Someone called to work with me on some issues I had on my PC build but it was taken care of quick and fast. Fast shipping as well once it was shipped. Would highly recommend."

"The lady was nice to talk to. and the comp has been running good so far."

"Excellent customer service, order shipped quickly and arrived on schedule in great condition. New computer works great out of the box... no problems. I recommend then to all my friends."

"It got here pretty fast downloaded some games and so far i love it heard bad things and good things about them wanted to find out myself and well ya very satisfied well put together i ordered the wrong case fans and they contacted me before they did anything to let me know so we can change them out THANKS ALL PCZONE (U WILL BE SEEING ME BACK FOR MORE)"

"Let me start this review by saying I ordered a computer from these guys 3 years ago and the experience was 5 stars all around. So naturally I decided to order from them again this time around. My computer arrived quickly 5 stars on delivery. Upon taking it out of the box noticed the side of my case on the first drive bay (I got a Thermaltake lvl 10 GTS) was protruding from the side. Didn't look right. Upon examining the bay I found that the clip which locks it in was bent and mangled. I was able to do some research online and found that some ppl had this problem with them due to not knowing about the release button. I assume CLX had the same problem. I noticed the hard drive appeared to be just barely plugged in. I was able to pull it out and fix it now looks good. But nothing from them on what happened they just shipped it out looking like that. I was not happy at all about that. This was not the quality of work I had experienced the first time around 0 stars. Also first time around I ordered win 7 I recieved a Windows 7 disc with my order. This time no windows 7 disc. ($99.00 charge BTW). Called customer service to report the case damage and to inquire why I didn't recieve a win 7 disc. left my information and was contacted in a timely manner. I was told Microsoft no longer provides discs for Windows 7 and that I should have recieved a restore disc which I didn't. They told me they would send one out Immediately. I did recieve it in a timely manner as well. Computer works good I didn't fire it up until I fixed bay so don't know if that would have been an issue. customer service 5 stars. I was really disappointed with the condition of my case. But over all good experience."

"The computer was well boxed inside original computer case box plus double cardboard on outside. The computer seemed to be built professionally and upon turning on booted into windows. It has been running successfully with no problems. "

"Great computer, fast delivery, great price.
Everything is working great. They even have live customer support and technical service.
Would recommend to anyone looking for a great PC at a bargain price.

"Delivered as promised. works very will and would buy again from this site.."

"Honestly I was a little skeptical at first about buying a computer like this, but I can now say with confidence these guys know where they are doing an to not have any worry. The box it and make sure it has lots of material in it to keep it from being damaged. These guys know what they are doing."

Share AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com's store rating

AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com is a merchant member
AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.