• AllPCZone / Com AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10

"Customer service was great. Easy to order. Got my product quickly."

"Very impressed with the entire process!
At the onset, sales representative Elena proved to be knowledgeable, professional, and understood my concerns for compatibility and balance. Her suggestions were well advised and she remained unflappable throughout.
On receipt of the system (one week from the day I ordered it), I found two small issues that were the result of jostling during shipping: the USB 3.0s on the i/o panel were dead, and the Corsair radiator fan was extremely noisy. I spoke with technical support and we diagnosed the issues, reattached the proper jumper, and re-seated the radiator fan with washers so there was no knocking on the rear of the case. Again, a great experience with the tech who was clearly knowledgeable, patient, and eminently clear in our working through the issues.
I have built my own computers in the past, but wanted to get the optimum in hands-on design and construction. I've received that and more with ComputerLX, and will definitely return for further purchases. In short, the system is fantastic and I'm one very happy customer .

"AllPCZone were an excellent company to deal with. I originally chose parts for my custom PC, and they told me that my parts wouldnt work together. So they talked with me(very politely might I add), and got me situated. They even saved me money. There isnt really anything negative to say about AllPCZone. I could definitely see myself purchasing from them again, and Ive already recommended them to friends. Id rate them 15/10."

"Everything came as they said it would, packaged very well. So far it is running perfectly. I love this computer."

"Good Experience, AllPC called me to resolve equipment conflicts prior to the build. Machine works wonderfully!"

"My new computer works very well and my daughters online games flow much better than our last desktop computer."

"This is the second time I have ordered through ComputerLX and
I have been completely satisfied with the quality each time. They were very helpful and checked
to make sure I had the best PC that would meet my needs. I always tell people to go with this team and
the ones who have have always left as happy as I am.

"I'm very satisfied. Arrived ahead of schedule, exactly as described. Priced the same components on amazon for only 100-150 for them to build and ship my computer. Not bad.

It's worth noting customer service was a highlight. She always seemed to pick up the phone right away. She helped me improve my build. When there was an issues with shipping Elena called me right back with an update.

"i truly say that i like them alot this is my 2nd computer with in 9 years and i still use my 1st one i`ve updated it ,but i needed to buy a new one ,an i`m upgrading this one my self too and because i only buy the base mold and work from there because computer parts change so much.but its all good ..there prices are very good comper to OTHER computer places this is the best one in my book..thanks allpczone.."

"I was very pleased with my machine but I'm not too happy that i am required to write a review in order to activate my warranty."

"Good Pricing, Decent selection.
Brought up an issue and helped me fix it before i got it without any additional cost to me
customer service reps were quite fast and helpful. shipping was Very fast

Im not unhappy to write this review, Although im not sure why its required to activate my my warranty, Either way. Happy to do it

"Received my computer today, and it was as promised, and on time. The build was super clean, very impressive. I saved a great deal of cash and received a terrific machine. My next computer will come from AllPCZone/ComputerLX as well. Very Satisfied."

"Great value for the price point. Superior components & assembly. Well packed & super fast shipping. Will purchase my next PC or laptop from All PC Zone."

"This is the place to order a well spent computer creation. I recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to make a computer themselves. "

"A great experience all around. Easy ordering process. A helpful follow up call with good suggestions for some minor changes. Computer arrived earlier than estimated (ordered on Friday, arrived the following Wednesday.) Easy to set up. Everything is just great. Would happily use ComputerLX again, and would recommend to others without hesitation."

Share AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com's store rating

AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com is a merchant member
AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.