• AllPCZone / Com AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10

"It works pretty well. Does the things I want it to and all that."

"Value for money, received both my PCs ahead of the scheduled delivery date. Excellent packaging. Nice people to deal with."

"Writing a review was in the instructions for activating my warranty. The sales staff was knowledgeable, the price was good, and shipping was fast. It took 3 days from placing the order to the arrival at my door."

"Ordered by phone. Phone rep was very helpful in guiding me in building a computer for my needs. I also had a question upon delivery and had it handled immediately. My only complaint is that there should have been a start-up letter included when shipping the computer and also that they require you to write a review on this site in order to activate your warranty. Otherwise all is going great."

"Fast service, Friendly Sales rep, Computer arrived 2 days ahead of Schedule /woot."

"I was really happy with the whole process... I had already specced out a computer to build from parts but I kept getting dead power supplies or the wrong parts and had all kinds of problems, so I sent it all back for a refund and ordered it from here instead with basically all the same parts or a choice I was equally happy with... The customer service called me and helped me with a couple parts not being compatible and suggested things like with the powerful video card I had it might be better to upgrade the ventilation which I agreed with. And after we worked that out it got to me in three days and didn't really cost that much more than the parts themselves would have especially considering the three year warranty included. So anyway, very happy with everything... "

"Awesome company to do business with! Customer service is top notch! I had a desktop system put together for running a cad/cam system, and Elena was a huge help! I used to use Dell products, but not anymore. These guys are so easy to deal with. No run around, and getting transferred all over the place. My package came professionally packed, and it worked perfectly when I set it up!I
I will continue to do business with them in the future.

Great job!

"This is my second purchase from AllPCZone/ComputerLX. As a return customer, I can tell you that I am thoroughly pleased with the original purchase and felt strongly enough about the quality of the build and the quality of support that backs AllPCZone products. No matter how strongly one customer might feel about their transaction and their interaction with the company, you should know that buying a pre-configured arrangement here is always cost effective. Alternately, if you know the specific components that you want, this is the easiest and most cost effective way to buy exactly what you want, built with professional hands and delivered quickly and securely to your door. These are fair, honest and enjoyable people to deal with. Couldn't be happier with the resultant computer and its build. "

"shopping experience online was fine. received call to edit compatibility of components. technical support is subpar."

"Package came in with no issues, still no issues, works great. "

"Easy to navigate website and large variety of products. Just took a while to arrive after placement of order."

"Was an okay experience. Couldve been worse rate 4stars..product works great only problem is the free windows software doesnt come with product key validate system so if you have to do a format or repair then you are out of luck and wont have a genuine operating system installed. Customer service were kind when taking my order prices were extremely low is the only great part in my opinion"

Rep reply posted Jun-14-2015

allpczone, AllPCZone / ComputerLX.co rep has responded

“Thank you for your order and your review.

Please note: Microsoft COA (certificate of authenticity) is included with every PC that has been purchased with a Microsoft Operating system. It should be right on your computer case, either at the side or at the top - please check it should be there, if you have going to have an issue locating your COA please contact our customer service at 866-810-3808 and we will gladly assist you.

Michael Sol
CS Coordinator
AllPcZone”

"During the "ordering Phase" of our transaction the communication was great ! and that is were it ended. after that It was like pulling teeth to get info on order status, shipping carrier, tracking number, etc. Now I do realize the holiday week end was coming up, but were I come from that is when you actually try harder ! or tell the customer it will take longer due to the holiday. instead they used the old, well we are putting the new machine thru several days of testing, we do not let any computer go without comprehensive testing. now that would be true, but no one was there during the holiday week end. I know I left several messages because no one picked up the phone. And If office staff takes off the holiday I don't see the tech's working the holiday either !!!! who would they report there testing to ???? Over all I would give computer LX a rating of C+ and that is being generous ! the only clear instructions that came with this purchase was that If I Had to fill out this review to get to the warranty activation page for my extended warranty, how cheap and unprofessional. lots of empty card board packaging for the upgraded parts Like I need those, lots of unlabeled Dvd's and cd's that say "Drivers" for what ? the video card the motherboard the sound card, who knows, or any of the other upgrades I had done ??? I did get a systems restore disk Again for what system the operating system ??? at least I hope so !!! now a days most new computers come with a partitioned hard drive with a restore option right on the hard drive so you can't loose it !!!! seems like computer LX is still in the stone ages this will be my first and last purchase from them. I guess you live and learn !!!!! so learn from my bad experience people keep shopping !!!!!! ordered 05-22-2015"

Rep reply posted Jun-10-2015

allpczone, AllPCZone / ComputerLX.co rep has responded

“Folks - being a customer service coordinator for 22 years I talk to a lot of different people, while most complaints are genuine and do require us to make it up to our clients, some complaints are simply erroneous and don't make any sense, this is an instance when a client has absolutely nothing to complaint about yet somehow managed to squeeze out a whole page of negativity towards our company.

This was an order that was placed and processed on May 22nd, Friday, the last day before the Memorial day Weekend for a custom build computer system. Mrtalin101 was clearly advised by us that it takes anywhere from 2-5 business days to put the PC together , properly burn it in and ship it out. Mrtalin101 says "Now I do realize the holiday week end was coming up, but were I come from that is when you actually try harder !" It was not coming up guy - it was the last business day and your order just got processed - I guess you expected it to ship right away - then you should have requested us to ship you the parts - and you could have done the work yourself, otherwise when you are clearly notified that it would ship within 2-5 business days - you confirmed that it was okay with you I don't see where you are coming from with "working harder" or anything of that nature.

We and most of the computer businesses that I am aware of were closed on the 23rd,24th and 25th which was Saturday, Sunday, and Monday for Memorial Day - our automated system clearly stated that fact when someone would call, our website stated the same thing, yet Mrtalin101 continued to call every day when we were closed asking for an immediate call back, leaving messages on everyday basis - you know we are closed - what was the point of doing that - no idea - now he is complaining "It was like pulling teeth to get info on order status, shipping carrier, tracking number, etc." - it was not hard - it was impossible - we were closed. All his concerns and questions got answered on the 26th when we returned. He chose to skip the inconvenient fact in his review that he was speaking with an automated phone system (not a human being) which does not provide tracking numbers while we were off for a 3 day weekend.

Next complain is this review which is totally optional - you don't want to leave a review, don't.

Going forward he is complaining that he had received all the drivers from the hardware that he had purchased - I think this is the first time in my career I've heard someone complain that we had provided all the software/manuals from all the hardware installed - all the drivers are clearly marked by the manufacturers of what goes with what - not "UNLABELED" like you had specified.

Finally my favorite - "Stone AGE" complaint - no Sir we are not in a stone-age - however when your computer crashes and you won't have a hard copy backup that you complained you got through us but that you don't get with the MODERN COMPUTER MANUFACTURERS" that you usually deal with - you will be in a STONE AGE until you purchase a recovery disk from them and reinstall your OS - the partition that they make on the hard drive won't help you since you won't be able to access it, the reason you don't get a hard-copy with the MODERN COMPUTER MANUFACTURERS is due to them charging $100 for one once you are going to need it and you will pay them since you won't have a choice and they know it. First thing any knowledgeable sales rep will tell you is to make a hard-copy back-up - which we do and provide to our clients.

In conclusion: I would like to state that this order was handled by us professionally, it was build, shipped and received on time, everything is working as it should, all Mrtalin101 questions were answered and it sounds like the computer is working out great since Mrtalin101 did not complain regarding it, this is a great example of how a customer can take a 5 star transaction and turn it into a 1 star review.

Michael Sol
CS Coordinator
AllPcZone”

"Very good shopping experience. The customer service is great, and the person who helped me was very helpful and intelegent on the subject. The computer also got here very quickly and in good condition."

"I ordered a custom PC through there website. I had picked what i wanted at first and made the order. Then the next day I wanted to add more. I sent an email and they called me promptly to talk with me to make sure everything would work together that I wanted to add. Great place to shop. Only issue I had was that they added a Gold cooling package to my rig without asking me. I would of liked to been informed of it before i had paid for it. Overall though a great experience "

Share AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com's store rating

AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com is a merchant member
AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.