• Address: 222 ALPHA PARK DRIVE

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10

"Very pleased with product and service."

"I ordered my PC on 8/5 but changed my mind on the power supply and motherboard with Gene helped me with. The change was put through and computer arrived on the 9th much faster then expected. Turned it on and its working flawlessly! Couldn't be happier, and so far no issues whats-so-ever. Five stars and five stars to Gene. Awesome!"

"Everything arrived perfect.
Very happy with my new gaming pc.

"Fast delivery once computer was shipped, kept in contact to make sure everything was going as planned all in all a great experience"

"great computer was easy to order. i recommend this to all my friends. "

"just hooked up my new computer. I delayed writing a review due to some other items that I ordered from some other vendors. This computer is awesome, put together very well and elena in customer service is great. She called before the order was completed and helped with some conflicts and we put together a great machine. I definitely will be back."

"very helpful, prompt delivery"

"I worked with Elena and she was extremely helpful and very thorough and detail oriented. She explained everything in depth and helped me make adjustments for my son's computer to optimize what he wanted but to keep it within a good price range. Thank You Elena, for a very rewarding experience"

"I worked with Gene to customize the perfect computer for my needs. He was very easy and responsive to work with. He gave me several different options to accommodate my budget and even offered advice and suggestions. He never hesitated to answer my "many" questions and once I made the purchase I had my new computer within days. I highly recommend using AllPCZone/ComputerLX.com. Thanks Gene!"

"This is my first computer from ComputerLX but it won't be the last. I spoke with Gene on a number of occasions while I was trying to figure out what configuration I wanted and he was as pleasant and helpful as he could be. He even pointed out places I could bring the price more inline with my budget when I explained to him what I wanted the computer for. This was a great experience all the way around and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again."

"I just love my new Pc you guys are great it's my second one from computerLX Thanks Gene for your help."

"They did a good job with verifying that the configuration I had selected was right for what I wanted. They even corrected an issue I would have had concerning the power supply. Overall, the price was good and I could configure pretty much as I wanted.
I do have 2 minor complaints.
1) They did not tell me that the delivery to my house was going to require me to be present to sign for it. There was no Saturday delivery available and I also did not have the ability to have the machine held at a FedEx store so that I could pick it up after work. I had to pay $5 to FedEx to have them reroute it to my work address. While this was more FedEx's PITA, it would have been nice to know about the required signature and weekday only delivery, so that I could have selected my work address from the start.
2) I believe that I was charged for 2 case fans when only one was needed The rep. on the phone said that the case had none and I needed two, but the documentation for the case indicates one comes standard. Since we edited my order after I placed it online, I did not get an itemized receipt to indicate whether I bought one $40 case fan or two $20 fans. Either way, not a big deal, but $20 could be better spent on beer
Overall, I'm happy with the machine and the service.

"good tech support. big computer."

"Customer Service is excellent."

"Staff was very helpful when it came to ordering the right system for our use."

AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com is a merchant member
AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.