AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com Reviews - computerlx.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.38/10 1,817 reviews

AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com is a merchant member
AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,818)

Rating 4/102/5

"Although I was pleased with the prices and selection of parts, my computer was an oddity that refused to work. I understand that these things happen but the unfortunate side to it was that it took almost 2 and a half months to get my computer working (between shipping and troubleshooting time). I'm not saying that they aren't a good reseller but I am saying that my particular computer hasn't worked out too well thus far."

modified review reply posted Apr-17-2014

allpczone, AllPCZone / ComputerLX.co rep has responded

“Thank you for your order and your feedback. Wannabenerd is absolutely correct here. I would just like to correct one thing - this PC spent 3 weeks with us while under observation - not 2.5 months - February and March is an extremely busy time for us and it took longer to fix the issue than it usually does - we are aware that we dropped the ball here - and we apologize for it - to compensate the customer for a bad experience we took care of all the shipping expenses as well restarted the warranty period - that way Wannabenerd is not going to loose any warranty time while the PC was down. Hopefully now that Wannabenerd's PC is fully operational she is fully satisfied with our solution.

Warm Regards,
Michael Sol
AllPcZone
CS Coordinator”

"Friendly, helpful folks; computer shipped promptly and worked as advertised. One of the case screws was stripped on arrival, but I was able to get it out. Those with numerous hard drives please note that on the Antec VSK-3000 MicroATX case, access to one of the internal bays is obstructed once the CPU cooler is installed."

"We ordered a really big fast PC from AllPCZone and they built it perfectly and shipped it to use fast and it was professionally packed and arrived ready to go. Elena was our sales rep and she is very professional, knowledgeable and helpful.
I needed some minor help with the boot up over clocking setup so I called tech support and they walked me right thru the process in 5 minutes. the computer has been running perfectly for 3 weeks.

"By far very professional staff willing help you and answer any questions in designing your computer. So far it been a great system. Very please with it."

"AllPCZone provided me with a PC built to my specifications. The system worked flawlessly on first start up. The system was carefully packed for shipping and arrived with no issues. Customer service and communication were first class throughout the entire process. I highly recommend ALLPCZone. If in the future I require another system I will buy again. "

"I have never used any online computer sales before. I was very surprised at how easily it was to order exactly what I wanted. Also customer service was friendly, Knowledgeable and quick at answering any questions or concerns that I had. Can guarantee I will be using them again for future needs. "

"very neat with the wiring routing, handled with care and great custom service always on point to help out."

"I use my computer for digital music production. Sales department provided several possible configurations until I found what I was looking for. So far so good."

"Very professional sellers. Polite communications. Nice products and prices. Excellent service. Thanks. "

"Just as advertised, I had complete freedom to design my PC. I received a call to check on a few components, which was a great experience. The final design was very powerful, at an excellent price. The PC showed up as scheduled, and in complete working order. I am highly recommending this company!"

Rating 6/103/5

"i had a great experience with computerlx. they are fast aand efficient! finally, i really dislike that i have to write a review just to activate my warranty."

"I was looking to buy parts to do my own build when I came across computerlx online. After much thought and wanting to save some time I tried the guys out. The website is very easy to use. All you have to do is use a drop down box to select each component/parts you want. It's very simple. You can also go with the builds they already have. I decided to pick many of the parts myself and placed my order on a Sunday and the very next day a tech called me to review the build and asked me some probing questions. After we finished our conversation the tech actually saved me money! I received my computer in about a week and from the day I ordered it! Thanks computerlx!"

"Quick and easy. Only problem is I am unable to find where to activate my warranty."

"5 STAR Service. Built a Bad Ash Computer- *Thanks to Elena*
Shipped & Received as promised. Thank You. Modesto CA.

"Great price for a prebuilt computer compared to many online and great service from this place. Called them on the phone to place an order and they were VERY helpful. They will help you out with the setup you have chosen and recommend anything that will help you out. i recommend talking to them over the phone if you have any questions for their customer support is very helpful. I currently have had my pc from there for about 10 months and have had no issues until now. just had a hardware issue nothing that is their fault. hope to get this resolve with them asap, from my experience with them so far im sure they will help me resolve this issue. "