• AllPCZone / Com AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10

"Awesome online parts picker, associate called me to review system and recommend upgrades, shipped quiclkly"

"Amazing Pc love it, great customer service"

"Website makes it easy to shop. Could upgrade/downgrade parts easily and they also provide good info with the parts.
PC works pretty well and meets the need I bought it for!
Delivered 1 week from order date!
Definitely recommend!

"The computer arrived promptly and in good working order. It was reasonably priced and appears to be exactly what I ordered. "

"This was a great value. Customer Service was a pleasurable experience. A+++"

"Easy to order. Everything works as ordered. Good experience. Great help during the configuration process. "

"Elena was very prompt in ordering. I have ordered 3 computers so far. Pleased with everything! They can fit any budget."

"Everything works great and received the machine quickly!

I didnt receive the correct color case, dont really care but thought I would mention it for anyone who wants a specific color to fit other components.

After placing my order, I received a call and was told the Corsair case I bought does not come with any fans at all and it was recommended that I add fans. I doubt this case would've came without any fans if I would have said no. But then again, maybe what I was told was true.. I just found that odd.

Overall, I am satisfied with my purchase. The PC is solid (4th week in), I feel the price I paid is fair, and again I received the machine pretty damn fast.

"Did everything I asked for and charged a reasonable price. Happy camper here."

"Happy with the overall quality ranging from the option to build it custom to the service. The one issue was I had received an email that y'all would like to talk to me about my system 16 minutes after your closing times and would not be available to talk to me till Monday (it was a Friday)."

"Very nice customer service."

"Very easy to deal with, out of the box and running in less than 5 min, thanks again, "

"From the 2nd day I used my brand new PC it was unstable. My PC has hard freezes where the mouse, keyboard, display and entire system freezes; I can only get it working by unplugging it from the wall and restarting. This usually happens anywhere from a few times a day to once a month. When I tried to get help I was given the run around and never helped for my problem. Their technician was very rude, and did not give good customer service. I'm very tech savvy and have been troubleshooting and trying to diagnose this computer for a year now. I'm left with no choice but to buy a new PC from somewhere else, $800 down the drain. I would absolutely never ever buy from this company again, or recommend them.
I was told the problem was my harddrive, but I'm using a Samsung Evo 840 Solid state drive which works great in my other computer and still have the same problem. I have a long list of emails where Edward (The technician) told me, it's the psu, then said it's the ram, then said it's the motherboard ect. Edward stalled me and did not help. Now that it's been just over a year I'm on my own.

5/12/14 Update: All Pc Zone Contacted me, and we're in the process of fixing my preexisting computer problem. I'll update this as we go along.

modified review Rep reply posted May-12-2015

allpczone, AllPCZone / ComputerLX.co rep has responded

“I apologize for the inconvenience.

The last contact that we have on record from you was over a year ago, it was our understanding judging from the tech's notes that the issue was resolved - we apologize if that is not the case, I'll have a technician contact you to resolve the issue.

Micahel Sol
CS Coordinator
AllPcZone”

"I bought this computer in 2010,.i cant believe this company is still around .I have never had a hardware issue or a software issue .over 5 yrs old . how do they stay in business making computers that last this long??? .as long as allpc is in business they are the only company I will ever buy a computer from period......OVER the years ive recommended them to so many . and will continue to do so with confidence cheers Richard salem ,mo "

"Worked with Elena to get just the computer I wanted. There were some issues upon arrival, but Gene in Tech support made himself available to help get everything working properly. A very professional experience."

Share AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com's store rating

AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com is a merchant member
AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.