• Address: 222 ALPHA PARK DRIVE

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10

"This is my first computer from ComputerLX but it won't be the last. I spoke with Gene on a number of occasions while I was trying to figure out what configuration I wanted and he was as pleasant and helpful as he could be. He even pointed out places I could bring the price more inline with my budget when I explained to him what I wanted the computer for. This was a great experience all the way around and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again."

"I just love my new Pc you guys are great it's my second one from computerLX Thanks Gene for your help."

"They did a good job with verifying that the configuration I had selected was right for what I wanted. They even corrected an issue I would have had concerning the power supply. Overall, the price was good and I could configure pretty much as I wanted.
I do have 2 minor complaints.
1) They did not tell me that the delivery to my house was going to require me to be present to sign for it. There was no Saturday delivery available and I also did not have the ability to have the machine held at a FedEx store so that I could pick it up after work. I had to pay $5 to FedEx to have them reroute it to my work address. While this was more FedEx's PITA, it would have been nice to know about the required signature and weekday only delivery, so that I could have selected my work address from the start.
2) I believe that I was charged for 2 case fans when only one was needed The rep. on the phone said that the case had none and I needed two, but the documentation for the case indicates one comes standard. Since we edited my order after I placed it online, I did not get an itemized receipt to indicate whether I bought one $40 case fan or two $20 fans. Either way, not a big deal, but $20 could be better spent on beer
Overall, I'm happy with the machine and the service.

"good tech support. big computer."

"Customer Service is excellent."

"Staff was very helpful when it came to ordering the right system for our use."

"Awesome sight, awesome product. Helped me figure out the cooling system I needed on my new rig and spoke directly with me over the phone. Super easy. Made sure to finish my rig and send it out before the holiday. Highly, highly recommend."

"Awesome experience. Everything from picking the parts to setting it up I was helped by the friendly staff. I would recommend this website to anyone interested in building their own computer so to speak. If I ever build another computer I am going through these guys. Big shout out to Gene, he was a huge help."

"Called to discuss some configuration issues that I was not aware of. After sorting out the issues the computer was built and delivered in a VERY TIMELY fashion, as ordered. After running about 8 hours the power supply failed, certainly not their fault. It was very unusual as I have used this particular brand of power supply before without issue. Their customer service in supplying a new power supply WAS OUTSTANDING. Edward in the support group was very helpful and knowledgeable. The computer works well without any further issues. As a company we have moved away from prebuilt boxes and have had our last few computers custom built for specific applications. We will certainly include these folks in the future."

"Custom built CAD machine arrived late yesterday. Gene was very helpful in designing the system. ComputerLX was recommended by a good friend. Glad I took his advice."

"My customized build arrived in a timely manner (About five days after placing the order), and I was impressed with the packaging. The customer service rep, "Elena", was extremely helpful, especially because there was a banking issue on my end with the transaction. It took a few hours to clear up and my order was processed. The machine itself was nicely built and the wiring was impressive. Almost as impressive as the Price!! It has been almost three weeks since i had purchased the unit and have since added some upgrades. I could not be happier with this purchase. Keep up the good work ComputerLX aka AllPCZone! Thank you very much"

"This is my second system from these guys. I forgot to write a review when I first got my system and just now remembered to do so.
Here's why: They forgot to include a back-up disc when I ordered my system. I was just getting around to recycling the box when I noticed.
So I sent them an e-mail, letting them know that I didn't get my back-up disc...
It arrived in the mail in two days.

In short, this is one of the best companies I have ever done business with. Like I said, this is my second system- in a few years, when I need another one, I fully intend to get it here.
Price, customer service, selection...the best company I've ever done business with.

"it was amazing aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

"Very good experience. Representative was concerned about the large amount of memory I wanted/needed; helped customize my machine to make it better and to save me money on what I didn't need."

"Everything went fine...Elena was helpful in saving me a few bucks & was very polite. Everything Elena was suppose to do for me as a customer she did & she did what she could for the company in terms trying to sell extras...She was very polite during the entire process & very helpful.

I was told to write this review to register my computer.

AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com is a merchant member
AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.