• Address: 222 ALPHA PARK DRIVE

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10

"Shipped really fast, packed well and works great."

"great product, good price "

"Great to deal with! Shipped exactly on time and well packed. Small technical issue handled immediately. "

"My son is very happy with his purchase. He did all of the ordering and Elana was extremely helpful in completing the transaction. "

"The computer was built exactly how I expected and functions exactly the way I need it to. This is a very nice company to work with!"

"great computer for and great price. very well built and excellent customer service"

"Great experience with Computer LX. Great help in setting up the proper system. The PC is 2 days out of the box and I love it. Thanks again."

"Ordering was easy. Item was shipped in a timely manner and arrived in good working condition. I will be using them again if I need to order another computer."

"So far so good. Very good computer at a cheap price, I am overall very happy with this purchase. Next computer will be bought from here!"

"This is a knowledgeful, legit, and inexpensive company. My computer has everything I wanted in it, though my wireless Internet adapter did not work, I am hopeing tech sup port helps me further.
- Tristan Henderson

"Very helpful service person. Computer works as advertised."

"So far so good...Still booting up system and loading programs"

"All good in the hood, arrived promptly and I have no complaints. "

"Excellent! I received it and it is running well so far!"

"My experience from start to finish with ComputerLX.com was absolutely wonderful. The sales staff was very knowledgeable and helpful in builder a server desktop for my small business. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to build a custom machine. "

AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com is a merchant member
AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.