• AllPCZone / Com AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10

"Excellent buying experience from Elena at ALLPCZONE! I took a computer with features similar to what I wanted from their eBay site and then added the things I wanted. With her help I was able to get a fast machine that meets all of my needs. The shipping was fast and I hope I can do business with them again sometime soon!

Gene

"Absolutely Awesome !!! I was, at first, very unsure about ordering a high end computer online. But, everyone I spoke with was friendly, professional and knowledgeable !!
I am SUPER satisfied with my new PC, to include my ordered software. Also, the customer service that I received from ComputerLX.com was absolutely TOP.
My one suggestion would be to provide the customer with a list of what software has actually been loaded to the computer when it leaves the factory, as some of the software in my box had not yet been loaded.
ALL in All though this has been a 5 Star experience for me !! I definitely know where my next computer will come from !!

"Very fast shipment, well packaged to keep it safe. Friendly customer service that is very helpful."

"Great quality quick shipping very happy with product .

"I am VERY pleased with this new computer! I would highly recommend AllPCZone/ComputerLX.com to anyone who wants to build a highly personalized computer!! I spent a lot of time researching options and configurations within my budget. After ordering I was contacted by a company rep who had some great suggestions to top off the system. Thank-you!!!"

"It was over all difficult but I got what I ordered I suppose. The lady who helped me was very helpful the whole time"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-17-2015

allpczone, AllPCZone / ComputerLX.co rep has responded

“Just to clear things up for the readers of this forum: there was a billing issue which needed to be cleared up since the credit card used to make this purchased did not match the billing address provided by dontknowwhy at the time he placed his order. Once that discrepancy was cleared up and we received the correct billing address the order was processed and shipped,

Michael Sol
CS Coordinator
AllPcZone”

"Very helpful staff, computer was built and shipped extremely fast, functioned perfectly right out of the box. This is the second computer they have built for me over an eight year span and both transactions have been flawless. I highly recommend AllPCZone / Computer LX.com."

"Computer LX Is is a great company. Best prices for customized computer setup. Free shipping. Warranty included. Great customer service. Support over the phone was excellent. And the PC arrived in excellent condition, no shipping damage. And all the components I ordered, were exactly as described on the web site. Would highly recommend purchasing your next PC from computer LX.com. I had a great experience and will now be recommending them to all my friends. "

"My computer came in perfectly. The customer service was helpful and kind. Low cost that beats other competitors. "

"I would definitely order another computer from here. The service was great, the people I talked to were knowledgeable and I had my computer in less than a week. "

"This computer is fantastic, customer service is very thorough and does their best to give you the sweetest deal. Tech support is also very timely whenever I had a question! I have never been so happy with a computer!"

"Low price Great computer what else could ask for."

"Been a customer of ComputerLX for many years now. I've sent a lot of people their way, and I've had nothing but good experiences with them up until this point. This time around, however, I was given a new high-end PC as a present that was purchased from them, and from the first time I turned it on it's been giving me problems.

I called tech support, and the first guy I talk to just wants me off the phone. He wants me to scan for malware, and anything else he can think of that will take me long enough that he'll have an excuse to hang up. I explain to him that I JUST turned the computer on, and he doesn't care. After going through two other guys, none of whom listen to anything I say, and instead choose to blindly charge forward with their process of elimination, I may finally be making some progress. Maybe. We'll see. I mean, they're going to hold on to ANOTHER $150 while they try to get things fixed (which is asinine)... but it's progress.

This problem should and WOULD have been caught if the PC had been tested correctly before leaving the facility. Maybe they left it on for 24 hours, but they didn't have it under load if they did. When you spend this much on a computer, you expect it to have been gone over to ensure everything is ok. That obviously did not happen this time around. This isn't an issue of RAM being jarred loose during shipping or the like, it's just a simple lack of quality control. And really? Shouldn't "professional wiring" be standard on custom built PCs? If I don't pay extra, do I just get "amateur wiring"?

Combine all of that with the fact that I'm forced to write a review just to activate my warranty, and they're getting two stars overall. Their prices are good. Shipping is great. If you get the right guy, their tech support is competent, though seemingly reluctant. Their exchange policy, in this instance, is garbage, and their quality control leaves a lot to be desired.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-09-2015

allpczone, AllPCZone / ComputerLX.co rep has responded

“Thank you for your order and your feedback.

We appreciate that you had shopped with us numerous times before and apologize for the inconvenience regarding this order.

We build all of our PCs by hand and load them to the maximum with the same testing procedure where every single component is stress tested to the max, unfortunately PCs can develop issues at any time of ownership, we apologize that your PC had developed an issue, our techs go through a process of elimination to make sure that we are replacing the correct part. In your case it was determined that the liquid pump suffered a failure causing heat issues, a replacement Brand New part has been shipped to you in order to replace the defective one. All we can do at this point of time is replace a failed part with a new one - I am not sure how that qualifies us for a garbage exchange policy. Regarding Pro-Wiring - most of the units that we Pro-Wire look like they have no wires inside of them at all - it takes considerable amount of time to give them such a clean look, the $35 that we charge for that option in our opinion is actually really low considering the time and effort that goes into that job, once again this is just one of the options which AllPcZone offers and it is entirely up to you whether or not you want a super clean look inside of your machine.

Once the replacement arrives I am sure you will be very satisfied with the unit.

Warm Regards
Michael Sol
CS Coordinator
AllPcZone”

"Overall very satisfied with my purchase. Appreciated the help from Elena with the build. "

"This place is awesome ive got the best fastest pc of everyone I know and at half what they paid. Very happy costomer here."

Share AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com's store rating

AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com is a merchant member
AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.