Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.34/10 1,821 reviews

AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com is a merchant member
    AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10

All 1,822 Customer Reviews

"Shopping was as easy as picking up the phone and telling a sells assistant what a wanted in my computer. They gave me a price, estimated a build date and it was at my door a week later. It couldn't have been easier for someone who doesn't know a lot about computers. "

"Everything is in order! Shipped on time and well packaged. We will buy from ComputerLX again!"

"So Far So good. It arrived as expected and worked right out of the box. I only wish I could have customized the windows install a bit more, but that is not a deal breaker."

"I just received my new computer yesterday. Setup was very quick, hooked up the 3 monitors, plugged in the internet line, and some USB's. Click the start button and the computer was up and ready in less than 10 seconds. Computer is very fast and quite

Sales staff was very pleasant and took the time to answer all my questions - GREAT customer service

"Although I was pleased with the prices and selection of parts, my computer was an oddity that refused to work. I understand that these things happen but the unfortunate side to it was that it took almost 2 and a half months to get my computer working (between shipping and troubleshooting time). I'm not saying that they aren't a good reseller but I am saying that my particular computer hasn't worked out too well thus far."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-17-2014

allpczone, AllPCZone / ComputerLX.co rep has responded

“Thank you for your order and your feedback. Wannabenerd is absolutely correct here. I would just like to correct one thing - this PC spent 3 weeks with us while under observation - not 2.5 months - February and March is an extremely busy time for us and it took longer to fix the issue than it usually does - we are aware that we dropped the ball here - and we apologize for it - to compensate the customer for a bad experience we took care of all the shipping expenses as well restarted the warranty period - that way Wannabenerd is not going to loose any warranty time while the PC was down. Hopefully now that Wannabenerd's PC is fully operational she is fully satisfied with our solution.

Warm Regards,
Michael Sol
AllPcZone
CS Coordinator”

"Friendly, helpful folks; computer shipped promptly and worked as advertised. One of the case screws was stripped on arrival, but I was able to get it out. Those with numerous hard drives please note that on the Antec VSK-3000 MicroATX case, access to one of the internal bays is obstructed once the CPU cooler is installed."

"We ordered a really big fast PC from AllPCZone and they built it perfectly and shipped it to use fast and it was professionally packed and arrived ready to go. Elena was our sales rep and she is very professional, knowledgeable and helpful.
I needed some minor help with the boot up over clocking setup so I called tech support and they walked me right thru the process in 5 minutes. the computer has been running perfectly for 3 weeks.

"By far very professional staff willing help you and answer any questions in designing your computer. So far it been a great system. Very please with it."

"AllPCZone provided me with a PC built to my specifications. The system worked flawlessly on first start up. The system was carefully packed for shipping and arrived with no issues. Customer service and communication were first class throughout the entire process. I highly recommend ALLPCZone. If in the future I require another system I will buy again. "

"I have never used any online computer sales before. I was very surprised at how easily it was to order exactly what I wanted. Also customer service was friendly, Knowledgeable and quick at answering any questions or concerns that I had. Can guarantee I will be using them again for future needs. "

"very neat with the wiring routing, handled with care and great custom service always on point to help out."

"I use my computer for digital music production. Sales department provided several possible configurations until I found what I was looking for. So far so good."

"Very professional sellers. Polite communications. Nice products and prices. Excellent service. Thanks. "

"Just as advertised, I had complete freedom to design my PC. I received a call to check on a few components, which was a great experience. The final design was very powerful, at an excellent price. The PC showed up as scheduled, and in complete working order. I am highly recommending this company!"

"i had a great experience with computerlx. they are fast aand efficient! finally, i really dislike that i have to write a review just to activate my warranty."