• Address: 222 ALPHA PARK DRIVE

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Great price for amazing computer! Happy Customer"

"I am glad I found ComputerLX, because I needed a new power full machine and ComputerLX put a system together for me. The computer arrived quickly at my Texas home and works absolutely flawless. My new pc runs totally quiet, very cool and is very responsive to my action. Thank you"

"order came fast, gene was a great help. thanks"

"My order arrived quickly and in good physical shape. All packing materials were intact and secure. I originally had problems getting a monitor to work, which I did NOT order with this computer. The folks at ComputerLX spent a lot of time with me to ensure that I was up and running and satisfied, which I am.

My desktop computer experience goes back to the stone age (TRS-80) but this was my first custom built; however, my tech savvy is of a level that is sufficient to get me into a lot of trouble if I'm not careful. The folks at ComputerLX were very patient and helpful.

Thanks

"I was nervous at first considering I hadn't bought a PC in 6 years but everything turned out great. After a little bit of research and sticking within my budget I got what I wanted.

I opted for the professional wiring and their deluxe cooling packages which while I first thought might not be worth it, ended up being smart choices. The computer arrived in excellent working order and once I fired it up everything ran great. The customer service rep I dealt with on the phone was also very kind and helpful and easy to access.

I would recommend using this company if you have a thorough understand of how a PC is constructed or are willing to do a little research. In the end, for the service they provide and the choice of components offered, ComputerLX ended up being a bargain.

"Good customer service. Happy with my product."

"I finally got the computer for me, without the dozens of unwanted programs pre-loaded by retail outfits. Greg at support was very knowledgeable , and helped put together an awesome system. It arrived packaged well, and in a respectable time. I will definitely recommend this to my friends and family."

"One of the few places that allow customization and which provide active support."

"Computer is very nice and we are very happy that we can now run things that we couldn't run before. It arrived at our house on time and well packaged with all the papers for everything"

"Working amazing, got it faster than expected, haven't had any issues at all. Love it!! Thank you!!"

"I look forward to this computer. I have one like it at work. I had a little trouble with the Windows code - not ComputerLX's fault. The other thing was downloading a control for the liquid cooler. However, the computer is truly powerful."

"Writing this review to activate the Warranty. So far, so good, no problems. "

"Very happy and everything went really smooth."

"Order was processed pretty quick and in a jiffy purchased for my son don't really know that much about it :)"

"I wish I could say I was happy with my experience thus far. I have finally recived my new computer exactly one week after I ordered it, but not before the FedEx driver wasn't able to find my house lied about trying to deliver my package. I had to call FedEx and they arranged to deliver it on Saturday at no cost to me. However, my new computer does not natively work with the monitor I have. I need an adapter that converts VGA to DVI and one was not sent with the computer, I only know that I need an adapter because my friend (who is a computer tech support full time) was able to help me figure this out. I would have much rather been able to call, but since ComputerLX does not work weekends, I had to rely on my friend.

Over all it seems to work, and the case is pink and wonderful like I'd hoped. I like that I can tell what temp it is. I can't say I like Windows 8, but that is hardly ComputerLX's fault.

I've raised my review from 2 to 4, since my friend was able to help me figure out why nothing was displaying on my monitor. I would have been happier had I been able to speak with an offcial tech support person, and if an adapter had been included. So minus half a point for both of those, for a total of one full point.

AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com is a merchant member
AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.