Stores > ComputerLX.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-02-15

Great tech support

"Ed in tech support answered my call right away. He was very knowledgeable and helped me solve my problem quickly."

2016-02-14

Would Reccomended

"Elena was extremely helpful when I ordered, and very accommodating. I wish I had sprung for a better case and cooling when we configured my machine, but it has done very well in the year I have had it."

This review was modified by Saiyge on February 14 2016 07:50:16 AM

2015-12-09

"Got everything we wanted for a fair price. After about 6 months one of the two PCs we ordered has failed and we are going to test their customer service with its repair. Shipping was fast and on time with the computers well protected."

2015-09-28

"This is the second computer I have gotten from you and if it is as good as the first one I will buy more."

2015-09-19

"I needed a new home computer so I consulted with my IT manager at work. He recommended ComputerLX and so on his advice I ordered my computer. I've been very satisfied with my experience and believe that ComputerLX built me a great computer. I will return to ComputerLX for my next computer and will also recommend ComputerLX to others."

2015-09-13

"The sales staff was fine. My about 7 month old computer from them has completely failed, over a weekend, and they're always closed on weekends. My 4 stars are based on them hopefully getting this fixed soon."

2015-09-03

"Ordering products with AllPCZone is always easy, and the shipping is always true to date. "

2015-09-02

"Very easy to order and delivery was prompt. There were no set up directions so you should be very familiar with PCs. Could not find the activation code for the anti-virus. "

2015-08-20

"Customer service was great. Easy to order. Got my product quickly."

2015-08-18

"Very impressed with the entire process!
At the onset, sales representative Elena proved to be knowledgeable, professional, and understood my concerns for compatibility and balance. Her suggestions were well advised and she remained unflappable throughout.
On receipt of the system (one week from the day I ordered it), I found two small issues that were the result of jostling during shipping: the USB 3.0s on the i/o panel were dead, and the Corsair radiator fan was extremely noisy. I spoke with technical support and we diagnosed the issues, reattached the proper jumper, and re-seated the radiator fan with washers so there was no knocking on the rear of the case. Again, a great experience with the tech who was clearly knowledgeable, patient, and eminently clear in our working through the issues.
I have built my own computers in the past, but wanted to get the optimum in hands-on design and construction. I've received that and more with ComputerLX, and will definitely return for further purchases. In short, the system is fantastic and I'm one very happy customer .

2015-08-16

"AllPCZone were an excellent company to deal with. I originally chose parts for my custom PC, and they told me that my parts wouldnt work together. So they talked with me(very politely might I add), and got me situated. They even saved me money. There isnt really anything negative to say about AllPCZone. I could definitely see myself purchasing from them again, and Ive already recommended them to friends. Id rate them 15/10."

2015-08-07

"Everything came as they said it would, packaged very well. So far it is running perfectly. I love this computer."

2015-08-07

"Good Experience, AllPC called me to resolve equipment conflicts prior to the build. Machine works wonderfully!"

2015-08-07

"My new computer works very well and my daughters online games flow much better than our last desktop computer."

2015-08-06

"This is the second time I have ordered through ComputerLX and
I have been completely satisfied with the quality each time. They were very helpful and checked
to make sure I had the best PC that would meet my needs. I always tell people to go with this team and
the ones who have have always left as happy as I am.

Share ComputerLX.com's store rating

ComputerLX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ComputerLX.com is a merchant member
ComputerLX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,591 merchant members.