• AllPCZone / Com AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10

"Good manufacturer to use. A sales rep reviews your order to make sure that any customization of the PC will work for the intended use. Delivery was very fast. 3rd system I have ordered and I have not had any issues."

"Ordered custom made system on eBay . . . quick smooth transaction. Shipped within a few days. Good email communication. Computer has performed well so far. Good shopping experience."

"All I can saw is wow. I found this company originally on ebay, but switched to a completely custom build by calling their sales rep. The lady answered all my questions, gave me advice, and even upgraded the processor I had chosen with a newer one for the same price! I called multiple times within days for specific questions, each time being answered with the same personal attention and friendly attitude. I was so impressed with the company I didn't even compare prices with others. They tailored my computer specifically to my needs (flight sim, video editing) with every little customization I needed (firewire ports, wireless point, massive fans), and even made changes in the BIOS that I requested.
After ordering over the phone -multiple cards are accepted if you want to divvy costs to a couple of accounts- I received order confirmation, and then tracking, promptly.
The box- impressively packaged (box-in-box, wrapping all around) arrived on time. There was a gauge in the outer box, but I assume it was FedEx, not the company, that did it. Computer construction is very solid, all ports are nice and tight.
Plugged in the computer, powered up right away; I literally could install the 1st program within minutes.
I have the unit currently running 5 monitors (option for a 6th) for a flight sim setup, and it works like a dream. No glitches, no stutters... at this point it's safe to recommend this company 110% to anyone that wants a custom build computer at a cost that won't leave you broke! Thumbs up, PCZone!

"Excellent service. I customized my system on A Friday, there was A compatability problem and sales called me on Monday. I had Fed-Ex in my driveway Tuesday morning."

"Great customer service and a great quality product."

"Just got it lets see how it goes"

"Great customer service. I was contacted by phone to make sure my case would be large enough for my video card. The computer came FedEx overnight for free! I had issues installing Windows and their tech support was excellent at helping to find the issue. It was scratched windows disk (that I provided) that was causing my issue not their hardware. I am up and running and very happy!"

"Good computer and customer service!"

"Not happy at all. Customer service lady Elena basically belittled my intelligence, suggesting I lacked common sense.
This conversation with Elena began when my computer shut down on me after 2 weeks. Tech support was awesome. We tried to troubleshoot the problem. Long story short, I had to pay $64 out of pocket to get my computer shipped back to AllPCZone so they could fix the problem. I also ordered the 5-fan package for my computer. The case I purchased could only hold 4, but due to bulky interior I could only get 3 fans installed in my case. I NEVER received my other 2 fans bought and paid for. Just sayin. To this day I have not received my computer upon it's return to my home to say if the problem was fixed or not. Purchase date: 2-23-2015. Todays date: 4-1-2015.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-09-2015

allpczone, AllPCZone / ComputerLX.co rep has responded

“Thank you for your order and your feedback.

Please note that all of our conversations do get recorded. I listened to the conversation that you had with Elena. Dkplatt originally wanted to get his RAM exchanged and was issued an return merchandise authorization# to do that. He enquired multiple times whether or not we had received the RAM that he sent - we never received it, when Dkplatt spoke to Elena and advised that we should have already received his RAM she advised him that we did not and asked for a tracking# to see the progress of his shipment. Dkplatt could not provide a tracking number and advised that he shipped it without one, Elena advised him that in that case we are not sure when his RAM will show up since there is no way to track the package that he shipped, she didn't imply that you "lack common sense" she simply advised that since we can't track what you shipped there is absolutely no way for us to know when it will arrive so that we can exchange it.

AllPczone covers all costs involved in shipping the computers for the first 30 days of ownership, after 30 days customer pays for shipping to us and we pay return shipping, that is clearly mentioned in our terms and conditions.

Regarding the fans - the cooling package that you had purchased includes as many fans as is possible to fit into the case, the design of your case and internal components left room for 3 case fans which were installed. We have no problem shipping the 2 extra fans which you can keep on the side - if you like us to do that please contact customer service and it will be done.

Regarding the computer it self. We had received the PC from DKplatt and had made the necessary repairs on it, as a courtesy we installed another set of RAM into his PC, to this day the package which DKplatt originally sent with his RAM did not show up, so we are taking a loss on the RAM my personal opinion is that it got either misplaced by USPS or delivered to a wrong address, regardless the reason we went ahead and installed a brand new set.

Taking into account that I can't expect my people to guess when a certain package will arrive (when no tracking# is provided) and how we handled the repair this should have been nothing less than a 5 star review but that is certainly your prerogative.

Michael Sol
CS Supervisor
AllPcZone”

"i really liked how easy it was to select components for my tower at your site and how fast my pc arrived. customer support was very helpful"

"So far, I've been very pleased with my new custom-built workstation from ComputerLX.com. The service, too, has been nothing short of absolutely fantastic.

Case in point: Shortly following the initial placement of my order it was discovered that the Corsair brand case I'd initially specified was out of stock. In fact, it had recently been discontinued by the manufacturer and was no longer in production. Suffice it to say, I was extremely disappointed, and despite the huge selection of other fine cases listed on their website, my heart was set on the Corsair model. Long story short, and much to my satisfaction, ComputerLX.com allowed me to purchase my case elsewhere. It took almost two months to finally track down the model I wanted, and all the while my sales representative, Elena, patiently supported my effort. Now, that's what I call extraordinary service!

J. M. Jones
www.AsylumGraphics.us
Nevada, Missouri

"Great Computer, love the case and all the work."

"I configured my computer on the web site and phoned in to ask a few questions and place the order. The customer support gal ( Elena) that assisted me was very knowledgeable and helpful. After asking me what I was using the PC for she suggested several alterations, sent me a revised copy of the components and price, I phoned her back and placed the order. I received the unit in less than 10 days, installed it- booted and configured it and I'm very pleased with not only the PC, but with Elena. All my future computer needs will be through Computer LX.
All my future

"I thought buying a custom built PC online would take forever for them to ship and deliver it to me, but mine got here in less than a week! Everything works as expected out the box, and they have very good and pleasant customer support. I highly recommend them. "

" My order was built and shipped quickly. Problems when first arrived but support quickly and correctly diagnosed a bad memory module. Replacement arrived and now great machine."

Share AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com's store rating

AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com is a merchant member
AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.