• Address: 222 ALPHA PARK DRIVE

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10

"Smooth transaction and fast shipping! Computer came exactly as ordered and fired right up out of the box. Would definitely recommend to have them install your software unless you have experience with that. I would definitely recommend."

"Our quad core processor was shipped very quickly and packaged very securely. The processor booted the first time without a problem and has continued to work very well with no problems at all. Information was provided on how to get help if there were any problems. We are extremely satisfied with the processor."

"Good Experience and computer runs real good."

"Another smooth & pleasant transaction with ComputerLX.

I have ordered multiple systems for both myself, my business, family & friends, and everything has always been just as you would expect.

"My new pc is very fast and works great. I spoke with Gene on the phone and he was very helpful with building a pc to suit my needs. I will definitely buy another pc from Computer LX in the future and I would recommend it to friends and family."

"Nice system, Lots of Power and a very good price, The Case was out of stock, They offered a different one at the same price - Looks cool, My Customer loves it too! Thanks for another great product!"

"ComputerLX was great helping me configure my system to fit my requirements. The systems are fast and efficient, a 5 star rating in my book."

"computerlx is great! i would definitely recommend."

"Order process was easy. Support emailed me to inform me I'd forgotten to order a case fan and had some billing issues. Called them up and got that straightened out easy. I received the computer and it works."

"Outstanding experience. I PLACED my order via internet and received a confirmation response that evening that prompted me to call customer service. I contacted customer service an spoke with Elena. She confirmed the specs of my order and provided me advice for configuring my computer for my application. I told he what my budget was and she assisted me with configuring a computer within my budget. Service was excellent! No pushy up sale. I received the computer four days later. It was well packaged with no damage. The computer arrived as ordered. WOW... a wonderful experience. I would definitely recommend to othersand shop with COMPUTER LX, in the future."

"I have had nothing but a positive experience with ComputerLX. I knew what I wanted in my new PC, and Gene at ComputerLX helped me get the right configuration. My computer arrived exactly when it was estimated and I couldn't be happier. I would definitely recommend calling ComputerLX if you are in the market for a custom PC. I'm giving 5 starts in every category."

"Customer is very Happy with this purchase for their company needs."

"I had to replace my 10yr. old computer and I found the ComputerLX site. They helped me pick out the hardware I needed to run the programs I wanted. It arrived quickly and setup was easy. I had a few questions that they answered readily. So far I am very happy with my purchase. "

mf3

"Everything arrived quickly and in fine working order. Price was good. Was contacted shortly after placing the order advising a minor modification. Much appreciated. Very happy with new computer.

I would both shop there again as well as recommend ComputerLX to others.

"Computer was great, however I ordered a CPU and 3 monitors. The cords sent with the monitors were VGA and the CPU had DVI video cards. I called and asked them to send the correct connectors and was told it was not their problem and I needed to purchase them. After complaining that they sold me a system I could not hook up, I was sent the cord free of charge. They made it right, but only after I had to demand it. Would have been nice if they offered to provide good customer service from the very beginning. On top of all of that, they FORCE you to fill out a review in order to activate your warranty. IS THAT LEGAL?!?!?"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-21-2014

allpczone, AllPCZone / ComputerLX.co rep has responded

“Thank you for your order and your review. Just to clarify jojointx ordered a PC and 3 Samsung monitors from us. Everything that we carry is brand new factory sealed, contents of each product can be seen on the description page. Most monitor manufacturers only include VGA cables with their monitors even if a monitor comes with DVI and HDMI ports - Samsung in this case only included a VGA cord with each monitor. This is completely normal throughout the industry. Since jojointx ordered a PC from us as well we went ahead and OVERNIGHTED to her 3 DVI cables absolutely free of charge, therefore I am a little bit perplexed on a 3/5 review here. Regarding the warranty registration we strongly recommend to our customers to leave us a review on this site but it is not required.

Michael Sol
Allpczone CS Coordinator”

AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com is a merchant member
AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.