• Address: 222 ALPHA PARK DRIVE

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10

"awsome computer very good deal will buy again, thanks

i am a very satified customer thanks again.

"The order was in quick (2 days). The computer works awesome. Everything overall is great."

"PC arrived soner than expected. There was a phone call to confirm my order, not a sales pitch to get you to buy more "add-on's". Very happy with my new system. I would highly recommend them for your PC needs!!"

"a good working computer so far . fast delivery"

"Excellent system. Quick build and delivery. Great price."

"Finally decided to upgrade the old twelve year old Pentium 4 system to something more modern and with updated internals. I looked around the web at several companies who would let me choose what i wanted inside my system but ComputerLX was the most straightforward and had the biggest selection of things to choose from!

I went with a higher end i7 CPu so it would hopefully perform for another ten-twelve years before I upgrade again. I also chose a more top end motherboard also.

The system arrived in about five days after placing the order online! I unboxed it and fired it up and it works even better than expected! The thing is fast, really fast! The hard drive is great with outstanding seek times and the high performance RAM really makes it all smooth!

With the Windows 7 Pro I choose, installing all my old and familiar apps was a breeze with no trouble at all! Twelve years ago with the old system, I can remember pulling out my hair trying to figure out all the needed settings to get things working. Windows 7 Pro made it a simple feat!

I really couldn't be happier! Gino, Elena, and Mike were all great in their guidance and opinions on what it would take to get a smooth running system that will last!

Don't hesitate to buy from these folks. This system I have has exceeded my expectations!

"Writing this review to activate the warranty. I was unable to complete this order at the eBay site due to some limitations in the custom configurator hence I worked with my Sales Person Elena. She knew and understood the details of my order and made a couple of recommendations. My desktop arrived as indicated - ON TIME! No surprises: Meaning, everything worked as expected. I am using the new desktop to write this review. I am very satisfied with the entire process (i.e. order through receipt). Would recommend to anyone who has the desire to order a custom computer system."

"This is my third computer in 7 years I've ordered from AllPCZone. Each one has been as promised and expected. They offered helpful advice upon ordering, and provide support as needed, which is rare. It was built and shipped quickly. I had it in about 7 business days. I would buy again from them."

"Very satisfied with ALLPCZone / ComputerLX. I was skeptical at first as the pricing and ability to completely design my computer seemed too good to be true, but I'm glad I went ahead with it. Sales team was very helpful to make sure all my parts worked together and that my computer was built for what I needed it for. Computer arrived quickly with the Operating System and drivers installed. Been running for about a week now with no problems. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a custom built computer."

"I would definitely recommend ComputerLX to anyone looking to buy a new computer. Killer machine at a good price & excellent customer service."

"Thank you for giving care for the computer and assembling it "

"Great price for amazing computer! Happy Customer"

"I am glad I found ComputerLX, because I needed a new power full machine and ComputerLX put a system together for me. The computer arrived quickly at my Texas home and works absolutely flawless. My new pc runs totally quiet, very cool and is very responsive to my action. Thank you"

"order came fast, gene was a great help. thanks"

"My order arrived quickly and in good physical shape. All packing materials were intact and secure. I originally had problems getting a monitor to work, which I did NOT order with this computer. The folks at ComputerLX spent a lot of time with me to ensure that I was up and running and satisfied, which I am.

My desktop computer experience goes back to the stone age (TRS-80) but this was my first custom built; however, my tech savvy is of a level that is sufficient to get me into a lot of trouble if I'm not careful. The folks at ComputerLX were very patient and helpful.

Thanks

AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com is a merchant member
AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.