• AllPCZone / Com AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10

2015-07-24

"Good Pricing, Decent selection.
Brought up an issue and helped me fix it before i got it without any additional cost to me
customer service reps were quite fast and helpful. shipping was Very fast

Im not unhappy to write this review, Although im not sure why its required to activate my my warranty, Either way. Happy to do it"

2015-07-14

"Received my computer today, and it was as promised, and on time. The build was super clean, very impressive. I saved a great deal of cash and received a terrific machine. My next computer will come from AllPCZone/ComputerLX as well. Very Satisfied."

2015-07-09

"Great value for the price point. Superior components & assembly. Well packed & super fast shipping. Will purchase my next PC or laptop from All PC Zone."

2015-07-03

"This is the place to order a well spent computer creation. I recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to make a computer themselves. "

2015-07-02

"A great experience all around. Easy ordering process. A helpful follow up call with good suggestions for some minor changes. Computer arrived earlier than estimated (ordered on Friday, arrived the following Wednesday.) Easy to set up. Everything is just great. Would happily use ComputerLX again, and would recommend to others without hesitation."

2015-07-02

"Professional Friendly Service. Received computer quickly. Good price and working well."

2015-06-29

"It works pretty well. Does the things I want it to and all that."

2015-06-27

"Value for money, received both my PCs ahead of the scheduled delivery date. Excellent packaging. Nice people to deal with."

2015-06-26

"Writing a review was in the instructions for activating my warranty. The sales staff was knowledgeable, the price was good, and shipping was fast. It took 3 days from placing the order to the arrival at my door."

2015-06-24

"Ordered by phone. Phone rep was very helpful in guiding me in building a computer for my needs. I also had a question upon delivery and had it handled immediately. My only complaint is that there should have been a start-up letter included when shipping the computer and also that they require you to write a review on this site in order to activate your warranty. Otherwise all is going great."

2015-06-23

"Fast service, Friendly Sales rep, Computer arrived 2 days ahead of Schedule /woot."

2015-06-22

"I was really happy with the whole process... I had already specced out a computer to build from parts but I kept getting dead power supplies or the wrong parts and had all kinds of problems, so I sent it all back for a refund and ordered it from here instead with basically all the same parts or a choice I was equally happy with... The customer service called me and helped me with a couple parts not being compatible and suggested things like with the powerful video card I had it might be better to upgrade the ventilation which I agreed with. And after we worked that out it got to me in three days and didn't really cost that much more than the parts themselves would have especially considering the three year warranty included. So anyway, very happy with everything... "

2015-06-22

"Awesome company to do business with! Customer service is top notch! I had a desktop system put together for running a cad/cam system, and Elena was a huge help! I used to use Dell products, but not anymore. These guys are so easy to deal with. No run around, and getting transferred all over the place. My package came professionally packed, and it worked perfectly when I set it up!I
I will continue to do business with them in the future.

Great job! "

2015-06-21

"This is my second purchase from AllPCZone/ComputerLX. As a return customer, I can tell you that I am thoroughly pleased with the original purchase and felt strongly enough about the quality of the build and the quality of support that backs AllPCZone products. No matter how strongly one customer might feel about their transaction and their interaction with the company, you should know that buying a pre-configured arrangement here is always cost effective. Alternately, if you know the specific components that you want, this is the easiest and most cost effective way to buy exactly what you want, built with professional hands and delivered quickly and securely to your door. These are fair, honest and enjoyable people to deal with. Couldn't be happier with the resultant computer and its build. "

2015-06-19

"shopping experience online was fine. received call to edit compatibility of components. technical support is subpar."

Share AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com's store rating

AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com is a merchant member
AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.