• Address: 222 ALPHA PARK DRIVE

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10

"Good customer service. Happy with my product."

"I finally got the computer for me, without the dozens of unwanted programs pre-loaded by retail outfits. Greg at support was very knowledgeable , and helped put together an awesome system. It arrived packaged well, and in a respectable time. I will definitely recommend this to my friends and family."

"One of the few places that allow customization and which provide active support."

"Computer is very nice and we are very happy that we can now run things that we couldn't run before. It arrived at our house on time and well packaged with all the papers for everything"

"Working amazing, got it faster than expected, haven't had any issues at all. Love it!! Thank you!!"

"I look forward to this computer. I have one like it at work. I had a little trouble with the Windows code - not ComputerLX's fault. The other thing was downloading a control for the liquid cooler. However, the computer is truly powerful."

"Writing this review to activate the Warranty. So far, so good, no problems. "

"Very happy and everything went really smooth."

"Order was processed pretty quick and in a jiffy purchased for my son don't really know that much about it :)"

"I wish I could say I was happy with my experience thus far. I have finally recived my new computer exactly one week after I ordered it, but not before the FedEx driver wasn't able to find my house lied about trying to deliver my package. I had to call FedEx and they arranged to deliver it on Saturday at no cost to me. However, my new computer does not natively work with the monitor I have. I need an adapter that converts VGA to DVI and one was not sent with the computer, I only know that I need an adapter because my friend (who is a computer tech support full time) was able to help me figure this out. I would have much rather been able to call, but since ComputerLX does not work weekends, I had to rely on my friend.

Over all it seems to work, and the case is pink and wonderful like I'd hoped. I like that I can tell what temp it is. I can't say I like Windows 8, but that is hardly ComputerLX's fault.

I've raised my review from 2 to 4, since my friend was able to help me figure out why nothing was displaying on my monitor. I would have been happier had I been able to speak with an offcial tech support person, and if an adapter had been included. So minus half a point for both of those, for a total of one full point.

"Great computer and great customer service."

"Good customer service in helping to build a pc within my budget. They had it to my door in 4 day's. Arrived well boxed, in perfect shape and ready to use. Very good experience with AllPCZone and love the new computer. Thank's Guy's!!!"

"Smooth transaction and fast shipping! Computer came exactly as ordered and fired right up out of the box. Would definitely recommend to have them install your software unless you have experience with that. I would definitely recommend."

"Our quad core processor was shipped very quickly and packaged very securely. The processor booted the first time without a problem and has continued to work very well with no problems at all. Information was provided on how to get help if there were any problems. We are extremely satisfied with the processor."

"Good Experience and computer runs real good."

AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com is a merchant member
AllPCZone / ComputerLX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.