Stores > CompuVest

• Business Hours: 8am-5pm PST
    • Fax: 425-251-5000

• checkmark icon COD

2013-11-24

"Total Crap of a company. Bought a Talkswitch system... it was NOT NEW and had a password locking down the system. They would not accept a return."

2013-04-17

"This is the worst company to order from, first they sent me a non-working part (video card), then they won't send me a replacement because they said their "certified technician" tested it and it is working 100%.
I needed the part right away and had it overnighted, they have had it with their "certified technician" now for 2 weeks, meanwhile I bought the same one at best buy because I couldn't wait that long and I am still waiting for my working part from this company to get back to me. Oh ya I bought the 1 year warrany also thinking I would be covered in case the video card broke? What a waste of $20

2013-04-16

"I had the pleasure of dealing with Allison Edwards in the RMA department of CompuVest regarding a return. Even though she couldn't be of help with the problem I had, she bent over backwards to guide me through my options and in the end help me with a refund. Because of Ms Edwards, I have added CompuVest to my list of retailers that I will do business with again.
If more companies had employees like Ms Edwards, dealing with RMA departments would be a pleasure instead of an ordeal like it is in most cases! Great Job Allison!
Best regards,
Jack Cole, President
Harper-Cole Insurance Services, Inc.
"National Insurance Marketing Company"

2013-04-11

"Ordered a Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Smart Cover For iPad2/iPad3; they delivered a Logitech, Washable keyboard k310. They say that's what I ordered even though I have receipt fro Amazon that clearly states what I ordered. They want me to pay for return shipping. I am not the one who made the mistake. Why pay for their mistake? Also, the washable keyboard is $3 cheaper than what I ordered. Beware of this company!"

2013-04-08

"Fast delivery and item as described "

2013-03-07

"The package arrived before I received a tracking number, I placed the order at 3PM and it was delivered at 11AM the next day. Will definitely do more business with"

2013-03-07

"Cost for the item was high but there service is great"

2013-03-07

"The item arrived quickly. Thanks.

2013-03-05

"ordered a video card and received a low profile card instead of full size. called to get an rma and the correct card and you get an answering machine that promises to get back with you. Needless to say, the card is still setting here as I never get a call back. Be very careful as the pictures on the web site do not match the product you are ordering. AFter a few days, I was able to talk with someone. It seems their phones were having issues. My problem has been resolved 100% to my satisfaction"

2013-03-01

"Fast turnaround and great service "

2013-03-01

"The UPS works just as described. It arrived earlier than expected.
Thank You very much.

2013-02-27

"i ordered my computer backup in the morning and it was shipped that very same day. received it two days later. now, that's service!!!!"

2013-02-26

"I order two motherboards that were instock and when they arrived they were not the ones I ordered. I sent an Email for a RMA to return the product but I haven't received one at this time."

2013-02-25

"Sold me a defective video card, when I RMA'd it they said it tested good. No way it tested good, it was broke out of the box. Refunded my money, but first took 15% for a "restocking fee", after making me pay shipping to send it back. I think this company is a scam. Don't buy from them"

2013-02-25

"A great source for 3COM products that are readily available anymore, new and/or refurbished. "

Share CompuVest's store rating

CompuVest is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CompuVest is not a merchant member
CompuVest does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!