CompuDeals2U Reviews - compudeals2u.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 24 reviews

CompuDeals2U is not a merchant member
CompuDeals2U does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Do not use this web sight i ordered a camera on 01/04/2013 still didnt get camera by 02/15/2013 after numerous phone contacts and be lied to once they said that the order was shipped and was damaged in the mail and returned to them and was know on back order when i checked my creidit card it had not been charged so this was a lie next time the person on the phone got smart with me and i got smart back told him to cancele my order he said if i didnt apolize he would charge my creidit card and i wouldnt get the camera so i had to cancele my creidit card to keep this from happening the sight needs to be removed from the web so do not use this sight and i am filing a goverment complait also george clarke cheyenne wyoming"

modified review This review was modified by elkman1963 on February 19 2013 01:49:50 PM

"Do NOT purchase from them. Product arrived - battery was dead, CD was broken"

"Do not order from this company!
Ordered a Nikon S9100 for their advertised price of $129.00.
Salesman insisted that the camera didn't come with a battery, when I was done, it was $205.00!!!
The "free" camera case doesn't fit the S9100 camera I ordered. Lots of other free crap included.
I was sent a factory refurbished camera in a generic white box.
The small screws were missing paint which tells me the camera was opened up and fixed by somebody.
I called to return and get a refund, there is a 15% restocking fee and $20.00 shipping fee. I'm out $51.00 to send it back!

I wish I read these reviews bfore I ordered!

"This webpage is absolute scam. Stay away from them. They are trying to catch you with a good price and then after waiting 2 months for delivery the 2 cameras I ordered they where always trying to sell me more expensive cameras, because they don't have the original one I ordered. The costumer service is really rude on the phone.
BEWARE this is a total SCAM bait and switch.

what a nightmare, had to follow up constantly, rude non cooperative sales agent. Guanranteed receipt of product prior to Christmas and reneged blaming Fed X for damaging the product and stating they would not expedite as that would cost them more than their profit on the sale. I cancelled the order and was told they would not give me my money back. I have contacted my card company who assures me that by contract they can not hold funds if the order is cancelled and are placing a claim. Regardless of the price they quote my recomendation is to stay away from this company.

w

modified review This review was modified by hotm65 on December 21 2012 09:05:04 AM

"I ordered a camera for my husband. My reciept said 279.00. The bill came was shipped from New York from a different company MORE FOR LESS DIGITAL at 308.95. I had to call 3 times to see where it was . It never came till after the 3rd call and was finally shipped.Johnathan. Was not in origional packaging. Was in a whole sale box. Wrapped up seperately with some junk they sent and a free camera case that didn't even fit the camera. A joke. Pay more. I did file a dispute for the difference with my credit card company. GO with a reputable company."

"Just received my Olympus TG1-iSH in ordinary brown box with a black and white photo copy glued to box!? It was supposed to be new but I'am sure it's refurbished!? Everything in the box before opening rattled so I knew I was in trouble! I should of read the reviews of this web site before buying from them. The reviews are on the money! Bought it online and received an email to contact them. Called and was told credit card number was wrong! WRONG! Just a scam to buy something else which I fell for by buying a battery that didn't come with camera.New camera, no battery! There is no warranty card with the camera and everything thrown in a plain box. Ordered camera 11/27/12 and today is 12/14/12 for free shipping. I live in NYC and the address for them is in Brooklyn,NY. A 20 minute drive from my house which I might take a drive too. The address suggest that they run their business from a suite and are a middle man for sales and not a warehouse. Tried to call around 5 PM Friday but were closed, maybe for Jewish observance! It's going back as sure as God made little apples. Hope American Express backs up everything they advertise and get my full refund? Save your time and money by checking reviews of web sites before you buy. It won't give you a headache like I'am having right now. Will keep you posted of the out come after I speak to them."

modified review This review was modified by mfish1950 on December 14 2012 04:08:47 PM

"Just say NO this place is a scam. On every leval they have a low price on the web and when you get you bill it is 100 more. I recieved the wrong camera as well."

"Hello all.

Looks like I should have checked this site before purchasing from these guys. Horrible experience. Got a note asking to call them after the order was placed. Called and they told me I needed to buy a battery and charger for a camera. I asked to cancel and was told there was a 30% cancellation fee. Extremely rude on the phone. I feel like I got a shake down for the batery. Stay away. The camera ended up costing 50 dollars more than I could gotten at best buy.

"I also have experienced the same SCAM from CompuDeals2U. They also added $80.95 on my order without my permission. Seeking legal assistance to get these guys shut down. STAY AWAY from them. "

"I will never order from this company again!! I bought a Nikon 8100 camera from them at what I thought was a good price, then they call and tell me I have to buy a battery and charger for $60 extra because it is not included. Recently I had to send the camera in to Nikon to be fixed and I realized there was not a warranty in the box. I called the company (which took days to get through) and he said "what do you want ME to do?", refused to send me a copy of the warranty and basically told me they wouldn't help. Now I have to pay $97 to get my camera fixed by Nikon. I would have been better off ordering it for the full price. Never use this company!!!"

"I purchased a camera from Compudeals2u and was given a printout of the order with price. A few days later I went on the compudeals2u site to check the status of my order and saw that this company had charged my credit card almost two (2) times what they originally said I owed. I called the company and they were very rude to me. They would not allow me to explain why I was calling and ask why my credit card charged more money. They would not let me speak to a supervisor. All they continued to say was I was rude and they would hang up.
Do not purchase from this company.

"I had the misfortune of seeing their listing next to Amazon. I wish I had read all that is on here before ordering. I got the same scam on battery and charger. They overcharged me $75 and shipping and handling is free but they charge you #11.95 for shipping and insurance. What scammers. I finally got through and talked to Johnathan. This is the most unprofessional retailer I've ever dealt with. They in so many words said that I was dumb for buying from them. Stay far away from this retailer folks."

modified review This review was modified by Schuetze on August 16 2013 10:41:40 PM

"Absolutely do not fall for these guys' tactics. They lure you in with a good price on a camera. Then email you asking you to call them to confirm your order. When you do Jerry asks for you credit card 3 digit code, then proceeds to fast talk you into buying the $40 battery which is not included (which is sold at Amazon for $4 or $5). When the package arrives, you'll find an inflated invoice for not only the $40 extra but another $55 on top of that! They don't respond to emails, but I got them on the phone, they lie up and down and claim you agreed to buy the battery & charger (which would go for only $20 combined elsewhere) and besides I only naively agreed to the battery. BUT the camera manual states the battery & charger are included. The guys at Compudeals2u claim that's the case for the USA version. No where does it state on their web site the camera is turkish (which I believe is BS anyway). Call to complain and they are extremely and refused to do anything about it. I'm taking it further with my credit card company. Seems like this company is a few Turkish guys in a basement pulling scams on many folks. No refunds, unless you agree to pay 15% fee. "

" 09/06/2012
Today,I called sales at compudeals2 & it was not an pleasant experience. Back when I ordered through them I was assured that it would take no more than 10days for the Cannon Camera (that was on hand) to be Delivered.I talked to a man today and asked for the status of my camera. First I was told it was on back-order & would take another two weeks! I asked why I was miss lead & was rudely told that there had been over sales? and that I could take my order elsewhere if not satisfied!! WOW this is customer service? After asking if He didn't like his job or maybe having a bad day, as why he was being rude. I was told my order is cancelled & to take my business elsewhere. Also he is the only person that works there?.