• Completeskincar

• Contact: csc@completeskincare.net
    • Phone: 877-777-2399
    • Customer Support: 877-777-2399
    • Business Hours: 9:00-5:00 est

"Awesome Service! It's great to talk to a live person and not an answering service. Their customer service is top notch. Thank you for the great service and fast delivery."

"AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING GOOD ON MY STOLEN OR LOST C AND E. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT."

"My product never arrived! I contacted the company and they said to keep waiting. I think they should have sent out a new product. "

"They always have the products I'm looking for, and they are shipped to me quickly, and intact."

"Reasonable prices; have ordered many times through this vendor and they always ship very quickly."

"Easy to order, got pkg withing good timing, easy payment options and secured."

"Very pleased, fast delivery. Will order again from them"

"You are always so prompt and I so appreciate the discounted pricing! Keep up the great work-much appreciated. EAC"

"I have always received my product promplty after placing an order. Never have had a mistake or missing items -

"Their prices are good and delivery is speedy."

"Completeskincare.com is for me like being in a happy marriage to an Internet company: excellent communication, misunderstandings always worked through, respect and satisfaction are unconditional. Will be a customer till death do us part. "

"Good prices, quick delivery"

"Quick and priced below what I could buy locally"

"Site is easy to navigate. They carried the Peter Thomas Roth product that I was looking for at a fair price. I was especially happy to take advantage of their "save an additional 15%" sale! "

"After dealing with this company for several years, I have found them flawless. Customer service is extraordinary (unique in this day and age!) and the order is accurately filled and sent quickly. An example company for sure and the people, of course, make the company. Sandra"

Share Completeskincare.net's store rating

Completeskincare.net is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Completeskincare.net is not a merchant member
Completeskincare.net does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!