• Address: 3433 Lithia Pinecrest Ste 327
    • Contact: csc@completeskincare.net
    • Phone: 877-777-2399
    • Customer Support: 877-777-2399
    • Business Hours: 9:00-5:00 est

"Awesome Service! It's great to talk to a real person and they know what they are doing. Thank you for the great service"

"I purchased SkinMedica TNS Serum. I bought it from Complete Skin Care and should have known it was too good to be true. I had called them before my purchase to find out how they sell it for so much less than any place else and they said they do such high volume they can charge much less. So against my better judgement (CSC was over $100 cheaper than my dermatologist) I placed my order. I had a bottle from my derm and so I compared upon receipt. The packaging is identical. So I finished the one from my derm and about 4-5 weeks after I received it from CSC, I opened and began using. First off, the color of the lotion side of the valve is almost like a foundation (between tan and light brown) color. The one from my derm is ivory color at the darkest. The smell is even worse. The smell of the derm product isn't great but not offensive, the smell from CSC is much worse. It CANNOT be the same product. I'm so disappointed because I didn't want to pay full price, I really and truly wanted this to work. I had even told my boss about it because she uses it and pays the high price as well. Dang!!!"

"AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING GOOD ON MY STOLEN OR LOST C AND E. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT."

"My product never arrived! I contacted the company and they said to keep waiting. I think they should have sent out a new product. "

"They always have the products I'm looking for, and they are shipped to me quickly, and intact."

"Reasonable prices; have ordered many times through this vendor and they always ship very quickly."

"Easy to order, got pkg withing good timing, easy payment options and secured."

"Very pleased, fast delivery. Will order again from them"

"You are always so prompt and I so appreciate the discounted pricing! Keep up the great work-much appreciated. EAC"

"I have always received my product promplty after placing an order. Never have had a mistake or missing items -

"Their prices are good and delivery is speedy."

"Completeskincare.com is for me like being in a happy marriage to an Internet company: excellent communication, misunderstandings always worked through, respect and satisfaction are unconditional. Will be a customer till death do us part. "

"Good prices, quick delivery"

"Quick and priced below what I could buy locally"

"Site is easy to navigate. They carried the Peter Thomas Roth product that I was looking for at a fair price. I was especially happy to take advantage of their "save an additional 15%" sale! "

Completeskincare.net is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Completeskincare.net is a merchant member
Completeskincare.net participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,921 merchant members.