• CompAndSave.com CompAndSave.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Shipped and received as advertised."

"Order filled correctly and quickly"

"THEIR CHEAP INK DESTROYED MY PRINTER! I fix printers for a living, and diagnose computers. Their cheap ink destroyed my printer. offered me a partial refund for the unused cartridges. Are you kidding me? Will be filing fraud charges. Now you're paying for my whole printer. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!"

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-25-2015

compandsave, CompAndSave.com rep has responded

“We sincerely apologize for causing any troubles on your end. We are a company who prides itself on delivering a high customer satisfaction rate. At the moment, we are trying to understand how our high quality ink and toner cartridges have caused such a problem. As you stated, so far we have had partial refund since we only received partial return. However, regardless of our investigation, our customer support team is ready to help at their fullest extent to meet your satisfaction. Once again, your happiness is our priority. Please, don’t hesitate to contact us for your future requests or questions”

"Quick delivery. Their XL ink cartridges lasted 3 times as long as HP XL cartridges at 1/3 the price. I come out ahead even with postage. "

"FAST SHIPPING AND GREAT PRICING. GREAT AND HELPFUL CUSTOMER/TECHNICAL SERVICE. GLAD I FOUND YOUR COMPANY, A +++"

"I had additional questions which the answer thoroughly. thank you for doing business well"

"I had a really great exprence with CompAndSave.com. This company is very easy to work with. they get your order out at once and are there to support you"

"Website very easy to navigate, and easily beat any retail store prices. The toner cartridges shipped quickly and arrived quicker than expected. Will definitely be shopping here again
Thanks,
Mike

"Price is right ! Delivery is quick ! products work fine and are fresh !!
Can't ask for anything morfe from a merchant

"Great deal on toner! Will shop her again."

"hard to find specific ink required"

"Fantastic company! I ordered Monday Oct 6th after 5:30, and received it on Thursday Oct 9th! I really didn't need ink, but with the cause they are supporting it is a great time to stock up. I received a free t-shirt with the code I used, and they sent a free pink wristband with every order. In addition they are donating $1 for every FB like, tweet,and orders placed in October to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. How can you not LIKE that!"

"Gerardo provided great customer support.... Started using the Black toner cartridge for HP 845 printer.... It appears to be better than the actual HP manufactured one in quality of the color of ink.... Haven't had to use the color one yet.... According to the reviews, it should be the same....."

"Please use UPS or FedeX Ground, I've had packages get lost with UPS "Smart Post". This one didn't, but would have you 5 stars if it hadn't been for the choice of Delivery Company."

"Easy to install. Excellent print quality. Can't tell the difference between this cartridge and the ones I pay high prices for with the HP logo on them. CompAndSave has all my future business!
Will highly recommend to all my family and friends. Fast delivery and save money....the best of the best!

Share CompAndSave.com's store rating

CompAndSave.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CompAndSave.com is a merchant member
CompAndSave.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.