Stores > CompAndSave.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10

2016-07-23

great ink and greeat service

"the service and the sales are great! I was helped a lot by the customer service gal, and the company rates an A+ on all counts"

2016-07-23

"When I had to return the order the customer service didnt know how to handle it. Told me that in about 2-3 days I would get a return label via my e mail. Nothing yet. Hoping it won't be a big hastle. Sue Fazio"

Yellow Explosion

"The yellow ink was under intense pressure when I opened it busted all over my counter, floor, and self."

Rep reply posted Jul-25-2016

A rep from CompAndSave.com, CompandSave_Sarah, has responded

“Hello brittaniegunther86,

Here at CompAndSave.com, we value the feedback from each and every one of our customers. I am very sorry to hear that you experienced some issues with your most recent order. We would love to hear more about your experience and provide you with a quick resolution. A customer service representative will contact you via email soon to assist you in correcting this issue. Thank you so much for your time.

--Sarah H. | CompAndSave.com”

merrillville's Avatar

quick and crisp

"Speed of shipment was great and the ink gave nice crisp text "

2016-07-23

"The packages of each box was in terrible condition all 3 inks were torn and opened I did not use one yet but I was not happy with the packages condition"

Two separate printer-ink purchases

"Good prices for non-brand ink.

Ink quality has been as good as brand.

Fine packaging and delivery.

the rainbow!!

"I've never had any a bad batch!!! A-Okay."

2016-07-22

"Ink arrived when it was supposed to. So far works great and much cheaper than Brother ink cartridges."

2016-07-22

"works great would buy again

Ink

"Good ink. Shipping was slow!"

Quick Delivery, Reliable Performance

"The cartridges arrive days earlier than promised and worked as soon as installed with no problems. In the past I had a cartridge that was not recognized by my printer so I was able to return it for a replacement that worked fine. The company reminds you to try out all cartridges within a year of purchase so that the warranty will remain in force. The prices are good and so is the product."

Steller Savings

"Printer manufacturers are becoming super greedy. I have an HP 8600 Plus and went to buy ink at Staples, $97 for a 4 pack is totally outrages when you consider there cost is maybe $10 to manufacture the product.

Then I found CompAndSave what a super savings. I bought 2 - 4packs and spent $30 less than 1 - 4pack of the HP brand.

Guess you know where I will be shopping from now on :-)

Prices are great!!

"Price is great but shouldn't use if you are printing pictures as colors aren't like HP. Black is fine though."

2016-07-21

I Still Do Not Have Color Ink!

"I ordered Canon 210XL and (2) 211XL (color/black). My Canon printer would NOT accept the color cartridge. Don't get me wrong... the cartridge fit but it would not allow me to print. In order to print with the replacement black cartridge, it was necessary for me to put an old empty 210XL color cartridge back in the printer. I will say that CompuSav sent out a different replacement color cartridge 5 days later. It too did not work. Both of the color cartridges are in an envelope for return. "

Rep reply posted Jul-25-2016

A rep from CompAndSave.com, CompandSave_Sarah, has responded

“Hello forrosebud,

--Sarah H. | CompAndSave.com”

2016-07-21

"It was nice and easy to find the right ink."

Share CompAndSave.com's store rating

CompAndSave.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CompAndSave.com is a merchant member
CompAndSave.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.