• CompAndSave.com CompAndSave.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10

"Fast shipping, product in perfect condition and exactly as described! Thank you!"

"I have not used any of the inks I purchased on this last order but have used their inks for my inkjet before. They work great! Would order again in a heartbeat!"

"cartridges came in nice packaging and were mailed in well padded envelope. So far I've only used the black one. Working well. Also received product quickly. Also appreciate the Ink FAQ and Drum/Toner FAQ on the reverse side of the packing slip which also included a 10% off coupon attached. Very surprising and helpful. Even computers, tablets etc. do NOT come with written instructions of any kind. Just Tutorials. The FAQ's were very helpful. You definitely went the extra mile and it is appreciated. Even a toll free phone number for additional help was included. All and all, very professional, efficient and impressive. Wish other companies would follow your model.. Thank You."

"I have purchased ink before and am very happy with the product I receive. Will purchase from them again."

"Order was filled and shipped within one day. Price is excellent compared to OEM prices. The cartridges ordered are replacements for HP 564 cartridges. CompandSave 564 replacement units feature a clear housing, rendering the ink level visible. This is great because a buyer can see that the cartridge is full, not short filled. I have had HP cartridges that went dry in a short time. It seems that HP short fills some cartridges, but a buyer cannot determine this, as the HP cartridges are always opaque. For normal printing I cannot detect any inferiority of the CompandSave ink. CompandSave has made printing affordable compared to OEM prices."

"Every part of the transaction was clear, easy, helpful.

Delivery sooner than I expected--all A-OK!

Thanks you,

Andy LePage

"They filled order promptly and I had it in a few days. Great service. "

"My printer cartridges worked!! I had been looking for cartridges under $90 for a while now. Thank you!"

"Always an easy transaction."

"Always shop with CompAnd Save.com for my ink supplies
because their site is easy to use, and the prices are right. Although I live on the opposite coast, my order usually arrives from California to Maine in a couple days.

"Recived Before Time & Wife Well Pleased."

"I have never had a problem with their products - in fact they usually end up lasting longer than buying them from retail stores which is great as far as I'm concerned. I had to throw away a few of the ones I had because they had expired (even though I thought my printer wouldn't recognize the problem - ha - wrong) so I had no choice but that's okay, it has taught me to check the dates on my inks now which I never did before !! Thanks."

"Pleased with the quality of the products."

"Good Service good product and good company "

"Good quality and cheap ;)"

Share CompAndSave.com's store rating

CompAndSave.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CompAndSave.com is a merchant member
CompAndSave.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.