Stores > CompAndSave.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10

2016-09-24

Gotta Love the convenience and savings

"Only place you should buy your printer supplies. Great savings, fast delivery , excellent products and so convenient. I'm so happy I found you."

LOST ORDER

"I order ink to prepare for the first week of school. Almost 2 weeks later the ink still has NOT arrived. The tracking information states that it should have arrived 3 days ago via USPS. Was home when mail was delivered, no ink yet. "

Rep reply posted Sep-26-2016

A rep from CompAndSave.com, compandsave, has responded

“Hello fwhitney1,

Here at CompAndSave.com, we value the feedback from each and every one of our customers. I am very sorry to hear that you experienced some issues with your most recent order. We would love to hear more about your experience and provide you with a quick resolution. A customer service representative will contact you via email soon to assist you in correcting this issue. Thank you so much for your time.

--Jean F. | CompAndSave.com

2016-09-24

Good quality and I'm saving lots of money's

"I been satisfied customer for about 3 years it's the best low price quality ink I ever buy.
I hope they keep the low prices for the good inks

Superb Service

"We were very impressed with CompAndSave.com. This was our first purchase through them. Not only were their prices better than competitors, but the shipping was also remarkably fast (which is always an issue for where we live). So glad we bought our printer cartridges through them."

Awesome

"Product was delivered on date promised. I will definitely be ordering again from CompAndSave in the future. Fast and excellent service should be there motto."

2016-09-24

Saves you super discounted toner

"I learned about compandsave when the usual ink toner supplier messed up my delivery at my office which I pay $60-65 for the remanufactured toner each time . I needed it that day, I searched online for a local store to pick up but no pay for $70-75 like staples or Office Depot prices, found compandsave located in Fremont, CA offers online also. Went to pickup the toners and price was 4 times lesser. The person assisted me was very helpful and friendly . I definately found my ink toner supplier for life . Thank you compandsave !!! "

This review was modified by Miradaeink25 on September 24 2016 08:15:22 AM

2016-09-24

"All replacements ink works great and was simple to install"

Great Refills; Reasonable Prices

"Got 3 Refills for the price of 1 from office supply or big box stores. They are just as good and last just as long.Great value. Have ordered twice. Quick service;reasonable prices."

This review was modified by nanettefortmill on September 24 2016 05:42:27 AM

2016-09-24

have not received my order.

"It was very easy to place my order but I have yet to receive it! "

Rep reply posted Sep-26-2016

A rep from CompAndSave.com, compandsave, has responded

“Hello Sebbooker,

--Jean F. | CompAndSave.com

2016-09-23

"Great service, never had any problems with this product

Awesomeness!

"Order placed easily & received very quickly!"

5 UNITS-ALL WORK GREAT-AND VERY AFFORDABLE

"these products work and are very affordable relative to HP."

Happy happy

"Great price & super fast delivery. Will be shopping here again."

2016-09-22

Great price but printer didn't like!

"Printer keeps fighting the use of these after market products. Took awhile to get it to regonise that new ink had been installed. "

2016-09-22

great service to your customers

"You really care about the type of service you're rendering to the public. Your follow up on the preformance makes customers want to return for service again. Because you make the customers feels special. That our opinion and service to us does matter. Thank for caring about the service i received."

Share CompAndSave.com's store rating

CompAndSave.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CompAndSave.com is a merchant member
CompAndSave.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.