CompAndSave.com Reviews - compandsave.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.70/10 168 reviews

CompAndSave.com is a merchant member
CompAndSave.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

"i liked the way you followed thru with my order,to make sure i had the right cartridge for my printer,when i need moreink i will use your services again.also the price was great.."

"CompAndSave.com is a class act! This was my second purchase and again they did not disappoint. When I learned that Google was connected with this product, I had a warm and fuzzy feeling that this seller is world class and my hunch was right. I have been using this product for roughly four months and it far exceeds the original OEM carthridge that came with the printer (in terms of cost, quality and quantity of print). Thank you for the great product and service.

All the best.
Al Y.

uncle_ray's Avatar
Private

"As I commented on Face Book today, I strongly recommend giving CompAndSave a shot at your ink refill needs... The prices are Awesome, I was very impressed on the speedy delivery. I purchased a bundle deal for my printer cartridges and feel I got a great deal... Being honest, I have not had to change out a cartridge as of yet, but I've compared them and believe they will work out fine... I feel confident they will work. And I will most definitely make a post if they don't work... But so far they are a 5 Star rating with me.... And I forgot to mention I used a coupon 7.00 off 57.00 or larger order / with free shipping. Ordered Monday had it Friday !!! Thank You CompAndSave "

"I bought color and black recycled ink for my Hp printer. The printer worked flawlessly until I installed the new cartridges and has become nearly useless because of the ink. BEWARE"

modified review reply posted Mar-31-2014

compandsave, CompAndSave.com rep has responded

“Dear John,

We are sorry for hear your troubles. Such a problem is definitely unacceptable, and we are ready to remove any troubles caused by us. We’ve been trying to reach you since the first day, but we weren’t able to contact you. If you receive this message, please contact CompAndSave Customer Support, and let us help you:

customercare@compandsave.com
(877) 465-6888 (M-F 8am to 5pm – PST)”

"The price was good and I received the items quickly. It was easy to order. Thanks"

koskiyakker's Avatar
The great outdoors of Minnesota

"I have been making photo greeting cards for the past 5 months so I go through a lot of printer ink. The price for HP brand cartridges was just too expensive so I tried CompAndSave.com.I was amazed at the low price for even the XL cartidges and even more amazed at how much longer the ink lasted!And the colors were true. They have a low level chip so you know when you better order more.It was a little tricky sometimes getting my printer to acknowledge that I had put in a new cartridge, but with turning the printer on and off or unplugging and replugging it in, I got past that.Whenever you change cartridges, it's a good idea to have your printer clean the printer head to ensure that the new cartridge will work.This little bit of fuss is sure worth the savings though. Would never go back to brand name"

"Very fast shipping! It got to me in the amount of time specified. I haven't used the cartridges yet, but with cheap prices lie you guys who would complain?! :D"

"This is now my go to place for ink! Great prices and fast delivery and they work great! Thanks CompAndSave!!"

"Very satisfied with the price and service"

"Products shipped same day and arrived quickly. "

Rating 8/104/5

"I was impressed with the quality of the product, but he speed of shipping was slow vs. cost. I would give this service another chance to be sure."

"The refurbished ink cartridges were very inexpensive: nearly half the price of the local print supply vendor! The ordering process was simple, I was easily able to find a coupon for a small discount, the products arrived very quickly, and I have had no problems installing and using the ink cartridges. I have been happily printing ever since!"

"ordered ink on 2/13 and still have not received it. When I called he shipment
(2-20) they said the shipment did not go out, it is sitting in a bin. so they are sending it out now.

modified review reply posted Feb-28-2014

compandsave, CompAndSave.com rep has responded

“We feel sorry about the delay on the shipment. Our warehouse overlooked your package due to high volume of shipments, and we immediately resent it after you contacted us. Per the tracking status at USPS, the order was delivered on 2/24. Please feel free to let us know if you ever in need. Again, we apologize for any delay and inconvenience caused.”

"I have ordered from Compandsave before and have never had a problem. Products always worked , good price , fast delivery. I don't have anything negative to say about them. "

zeta's Avatar
Arizona, US

"1/30/2014, placed order of 12 ink packs.
1/30/2014, items get shipped from CA.
2/1/2014, items get delivered.

They ship fast and items were well packed.

It just a bit inconvenient that the tracking number is not sent via email, but only a link that when clicked, you need to sign in and then be able to see the tracking number.