• Address: 38929 Cherry St

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Arrived quickly, to my delight. Also, sales person emailed me to make sure the #s were correct. I'd ordered HP60 and also HP 61. He wanted to be certain that it was not a # slip. Even after that slight delay, I had it in my mail on a Monday morning. THANK YOU. Great job.

"I received cartridges totally different from what I ordered. I ordered for HP printer 74 and 75. I received cartridges for a different make of printer, 56 and 57. However, when I called to tell them this, they were very sorry about the mistake,, and are sending me the correct cartridges and a label with which to return the ones I received in error."

"Always great service, and this time was no exception. Received order in about 2 days!"

"I hae been very satisfied with your product and service."

"Works great on my HP printer."

"Super fast shipping, totally easy transaction! I am definitely going to be a repeat customer!!!!! "

"product was delivered sooner then I expected. Price was comparibale to other brands
Overall, I am very satisfied

"Easy to order and quick delivery."

"I was happy with this out come thanks ill be ordering here again"

"It came quickly and intact."

"The process was easy. I did my purchase through customer chat on line and they directed me to what I was searching for. I have purchased ink cartridges for my HP twice now, and they are long-lasting and very high quality. Glad I found them!"

"Prices were good and service excellent!"

"Delivery too SLOW. It's over a week since ordered on June 14th. Today is June 22nd and still no delivery to me. Not worth waiting when I've got faster delivery from other suppliers. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-24-2014

compandsave, CompAndSave.com rep has responded

“Your order was placed on 6/14/2014, which is Saturday, and it was shipped on Monday, 6/16/2014 by FedEx Ground. It normally takes 5 business days for the shipment sent from CA to NY. Per the tracking status at fedex.com, it was delivered on 6/23/2014. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything we can help. Thanks.”

"I received my order much quicker than I expected! "

"This was the worst experience I have ever had with CompAndSave. I bo't 2 toners for my copier. The ad said it was for the model# I had. I received item quickly, opened the sealed box and plastic wrap, it didn't fit my copier. I called customer svc right away, the rep asked me to open the other sealed box & sealed wrapped toner even tho' the 2 box labels were the exact same number, I protested but he said in order for me to return the items I had to open the 2nd box. I did and got toner all over my clothers, arms, hands, copier and desk. He said he would email me a Fedex return label. I did not receive one and called customer svc back to get the label because I had to leave town the next day. Customer svc told me the label would arrive 2-3 days. I told them I needed one right away so I could return the item and the rep had one emailed to me right away. I returned the item and showed they received my pkg June 4. June 9, no refund. I put in a dispute with my credit card to get a refund."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-11-2014

compandsave, CompAndSave.com rep has responded

“We have fully refunded the customer before the feedback. Our customer support has contacted customer and they confirmed that they received the refund. As always, we offer 1-year money back guarantee on all of our products.”

CompAndSave.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CompAndSave.com is a merchant member
CompAndSave.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.