Stores > CompAndSave.com

Customer service: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10

2016-05-02

quick response

"order was received promptly - have had no problems with the cartridges"

2016-05-02

Not happy

"I placed the order on 4/19 and I have not received anything. I called on the 29th. and the wait was so long I had to leave a number. There was a return call but we were closed by then."

Rep reply posted May-02-2016

compandsave, CompAndSave.com rep has responded

“Hello funnfriendsupc,

Here at CompAndSave.com, we value the feedback from each and every one of our customers. I am very sorry to hear that you experienced some issues with your most recent order. We would love to hear more about your experience and provide you with a quick resolution. A customer service representative will contact you via email soon to assist you in correcting this issue. Thank you so much for your time.

--Kelly W. | CompAndSave.com”

2016-04-30

Great for Hawaii

"Mailed out of CA and got to HI in 2 days. Fast and smooth transaction. Will rebuy. "

Great Value

"Products arrived on time and worked as expected. The toner sold by CompAndSave is a great value."

2016-04-29

"It was my first time dealing with CompAndSave.com, so I wasn't sure what to expect - but I must say, my experience was above and beyond anything I expected. The ordering process was simple and easy, the shipping was fast and convenient and the price was the best I've ever seen. The product - well, I am very satisfied with the product - and such a great deal for the money - I will be shopping here again!"

No issues

"After seeing pricing in a local Staples store for HP ink cartridges, I decided to look online. I found your site to be helpful. I found a package, and price that I thought was fair, and then referenced the internet to be sure I was getting the same or equivalent ink cartridges that I originally had. They shipped rather quickly. I just put them in, and I'm having no problems. So far, so good. I hope they last a good amount of time. thanks"

Awesome!!!

"Ordered and shipped so fast. Items as described.. "

2016-04-29

Best decision I could make! !

"I hesitated to try at first and then I was reassured by some reviews I read. I received my ink toners extremely fast, they were the correct ones, and the quality of my prints were unbelievably sharp!! I am very impressed and will order all my computer needs here from now on! Thank you for being a reliable resource!"

2016-04-29

"Prompt delivery, good prices"

Great Price , great product

"Aftermarket ink works fine with my HP deskjet."

2016-04-29

"Great service!!! Very fast delivery and correct products. Thank you"

HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SATISFIED

"never an issue...been using compandsave for a couple of years now"

East Breezy

"Quick, east and fast! Great value to boot."

Quick shipment and satisfied

"Received my cartridges very quickly. Printing works great. I would order from again."

Reorder every time!

"This is the 3rd time using Comp and Save to order ink for our new printer. It works, it's cheaper then other sites, and it arrives quick! "

Share CompAndSave.com's store rating

CompAndSave.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CompAndSave.com is a merchant member
CompAndSave.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.