• Address: 38929 Cherry St

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

"Although reading the cautions before installing made me a bit nervous, I was glad you gave me fair warning. Everything went in my printer smoothly and printed clear bright lines on first test. I have ordered from other "refill" companies before with terrible results but you have restored my faith. You have a repeat customer. Thanks"

"Great price,pretty fast delivery. Haven't tried cartridge yet."

"Easy ordering of product and shipment arrived on 9/6/14.
Very satisfied with product and service

"Cartridges work great. Print quality was subpar at first but followed the accompanying instructions and now they work great. Definite recommend."

" it was easy , the item arrived as promised and the price with the discount could not be beat . 10 dollars (including shipping) for an extra large black ink cartage for my computer is unbeatable . when I turn in the empty to my local office supply store they will give me a 5 dollar allowance making the entire transaction cost only $5."

"I have not received the product yet. I searched the tracking but it appears it is hung up in California. "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-08-2014

compandsave, CompAndSave.com rep has responded

“We feel sorry for any inconvenience. Please contact our customer support and we will be more than happy to help you. Thanks.”

"excellent fast and great quality im very happy
Eldon

"Very pleased with the quality of the ink when I print. I think it is a better quality than an HP cartridge that my printer needs. And, for less than half the price. Will buy again."

"super instructions, though trouble shooting was unneeded-set up as easy as original ink-ink flow is perfect-will tell all my friends."

"Website was user friendly. Not bad on the prices either.
Delivery was prompt. I will definitely look into purchasing from this site again. Thank you.

"Great product delivered in a timely manner. Would have rather had free pen they said I would receive instead of reusable bag they sent."

"I have been purchasing my ink from CompAndSave for several years and have always been pleased with the fast delivery and prices compared to the printer manufacturers prices. I have never had a problem with the quality of the ink and when I received a defective cartridge it was replaced without promptly and without any hassle.
Ron

"Wow! I absolutely loved how quick I got the ink that I ordered. It fit into my printer and worked smoothly. I will definitely be using CompAndSave for all future ink purchases!"

"I was very satisfies with my order cost and delivery. thank you"

"cheap, order was received quickly. only problem was the prints were splotchy at first. then a user error on the first toner as there were not instructions with how to set up correctly and wore half the toner on my hands for a couple days. other than that, will be buying again"

CompAndSave.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CompAndSave.com is a merchant member
CompAndSave.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.