• Address: 38929 Cherry St

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

"Website was user friendly. Not bad on the prices either.
Delivery was prompt. I will definitely look into purchasing from this site again. Thank you.

"Great product delivered in a timely manner. Would have rather had free pen they said I would receive instead of reusable bag they sent."

"I have been purchasing my ink from CompAndSave for several years and have always been pleased with the fast delivery and prices compared to the printer manufacturers prices. I have never had a problem with the quality of the ink and when I received a defective cartridge it was replaced without promptly and without any hassle.
Ron

"Wow! I absolutely loved how quick I got the ink that I ordered. It fit into my printer and worked smoothly. I will definitely be using CompAndSave for all future ink purchases!"

"I was very satisfies with my order cost and delivery. thank you"

"cheap, order was received quickly. only problem was the prints were splotchy at first. then a user error on the first toner as there were not instructions with how to set up correctly and wore half the toner on my hands for a couple days. other than that, will be buying again"

"good price, quick shipping. I'm a happy shopper"

"AS WAS SUGGESTED ....THE DELIVERY FROM THE USA WAS TO BE UP TO 15 DAYS....6 DAYS WAS THE DELIVERY I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE THAT I GET FROM THIS OUTFIT.....BILL"

"Was very satisfied. One of the orders was wrong. But called had no problems was very nice about it received the right order within two days. With return package. Sent it out this morning. Will definitely continue to use their services thank you."

"Curtious service. I will certainly order again. Thankyou"

The service was very good and prompt!

"Very fast and efficient service. I would recommend them to anyone."

"Ordered refills several times from this company. All arrived timely and undamaged. Cartridges fit and installed easily and without leaks. When I first ordered ink cartridges from this company I was confused about the installation, specifically if the clear plastic over the lower tip of the cartridge should be left on or removed. Luckily I left it on. Just had to apply more pressure to puncture the plastic cover. Excellent products. I can't tell the difference from original manufactured Ink."

"I received a defective ink cartridge from CompandSave. I reported it to them as per their warranty. They responded to my e-mail and issued me a Return #. They sent me a postage paid envelope. I returned the ink cartridge in the envelope they sent me a month ago. I have not received a refund nor do they respond to my e-mails now. I do not recommend this company. Their warranty is useless as was the ink cartridge I was sent."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-13-2014

compandsave, CompAndSave.com rep has responded

“We have issued refund to customer on 7/23/2014 which is 2 days after we received the returned items from customer. Customer has been notified about the refund. Thanks.”

"My first purchase from CompAndSave was through a discount sale site. The black cartridge fit well into my computer, but it began leaking - often leaving large dark smudges on the paper. I decided I'd probably have to return to HP cartridges, but then got CompAndSave's request for a review. Though that review did not offer the option of describing my problem, it prompted me to go to the website and send my complaint. I immediately got a reply asking about the printer I had, and received a replacement ink in about a week. I had assumed I would not order again, but after that experience, I just ordered two sets of black and colored ink, trusting now that CompAndSave stands by their product and guarantee. All in all, a very positive experience. Thank you."

CompAndSave.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CompAndSave.com is a merchant member
CompAndSave.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.