• Address: 38929 Cherry St

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

"Easy to order and quick delivery."

"I was happy with this out come thanks ill be ordering here again"

"It came quickly and intact."

"The process was easy. I did my purchase through customer chat on line and they directed me to what I was searching for. I have purchased ink cartridges for my HP twice now, and they are long-lasting and very high quality. Glad I found them!"

"Prices were good and service excellent!"

"Delivery too SLOW. It's over a week since ordered on June 14th. Today is June 22nd and still no delivery to me. Not worth waiting when I've got faster delivery from other suppliers. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-24-2014

compandsave, CompAndSave.com rep has responded

“Your order was placed on 6/14/2014, which is Saturday, and it was shipped on Monday, 6/16/2014 by FedEx Ground. It normally takes 5 business days for the shipment sent from CA to NY. Per the tracking status at fedex.com, it was delivered on 6/23/2014. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything we can help. Thanks.”

"I received my order much quicker than I expected! "

"This was the worst experience I have ever had with CompAndSave. I bo't 2 toners for my copier. The ad said it was for the model# I had. I received item quickly, opened the sealed box and plastic wrap, it didn't fit my copier. I called customer svc right away, the rep asked me to open the other sealed box & sealed wrapped toner even tho' the 2 box labels were the exact same number, I protested but he said in order for me to return the items I had to open the 2nd box. I did and got toner all over my clothers, arms, hands, copier and desk. He said he would email me a Fedex return label. I did not receive one and called customer svc back to get the label because I had to leave town the next day. Customer svc told me the label would arrive 2-3 days. I told them I needed one right away so I could return the item and the rep had one emailed to me right away. I returned the item and showed they received my pkg June 4. June 9, no refund. I put in a dispute with my credit card to get a refund."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-11-2014

compandsave, CompAndSave.com rep has responded

“We have fully refunded the customer before the feedback. Our customer support has contacted customer and they confirmed that they received the refund. As always, we offer 1-year money back guarantee on all of our products.”

"It was shipped in a timely manner. The only problem I had was the color cartridge didn't print the 3 colors, only red. I called and the service rep was sending out a replacement which I haven't received yet. The black ink was good. It seemed to be a good company. This was my first order."

"I have been using their cartridges for several months. I have found the quality to be satisfactory. The service is very good and the prices are much better than the competition."

"it was a very smooth transaction"

"Arrived on time as promised. "

"Quick shipping. Product packaging excellent. Ink cartridges perfect with vibrant color. Will definitely order from them again when I need ink. "

"great all around - can't complain or offer a suggestion to improve.
well done
keep it up.

"I ordered a combo pack for a very reasonable price, and received it
promptly via usps. thank you CompAndSave!

CompAndSave.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CompAndSave.com is a merchant member
CompAndSave.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.