Stores > CompAndSave.com

Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10

2016-05-20

Great Website!

"CompAndSave is an outstanding company. They take the high cost out of purchasing inkjet printer ink. The website is easy to navigate. The products are very high quality and are shipped promptly. Shipping prices are very reasonable, also. Don't be afraid to give them a try."

This review was modified by CarlSchell on May 20 2016 09:37:49 AM

2016-05-16

"Good and fast service. Good quality too"

2016-05-12

good expeience

"fast service good product thanks"

2016-05-07

IT WORKS!!

"Fantastic service. Excellent quality. Phenomenal price!"

2016-05-06

"The cartridges I purchased one of them had a tab on to be removed before installing, I thought the other one had a protective tab on it (because of my eyesight) and it did not. I therefore damaged the cartridge and it is useless. I will just go back to my local dealer who has protective tabs on all the cartridges; with this noted on all their containers."

2016-05-05

Wrong cartridge and deceptive description

"I was interested in a yellow toner cartridge for an HP LJC-CP6015xh printer. I did NOT want a remanufactured cartridge. CompAndSave had the lowest price compared to all other of sites I saw. The item sent was not what I ordered. I got an RMA for the new one. They told me that I couldn't get the other cartridge until they had processed my RMA. What was I going to do with this odd cartridge they originally sent?! Anyway, it FINALLY came. And it says on the packaging that it is REMANUFACTURED!!! The description does not say that anywhere. They used deceptive verbiage in their description to convey that information. That is very unethical. Plus, if I wanted a remanufactured cartridge, I could have found much lower cartridges. They wanted a 15% restocking fee to return it. Don't do business with these people."

Rep reply posted May-05-2016

A rep from CompAndSave.com, compandsave, has responded

“Hello dane-44232,

Here at CompAndSave.com, we value the feedback from each and every one of our customers. I am very sorry to hear that you experienced some issues with your most recent order. We would love to hear more about your experience and provide you with a quick resolution. A customer service representative will contact you via email soon to assist you in correcting this issue. Thank you so much for your time.

--Kelly W. | CompAndSave.com”

2016-05-04

Defective product but great customer care

"Purchased several components for an older toaster oven. Had them in stock, reasonably priced and arrived on time. One of the parts, a wire rack, had one of the wires broken. CompAndSave offered several options - including refunding the cost. They followed up in a timely fashion. "

2016-05-04

"I've bought from comp And Save several times. haven't been disappointed so far. fast service , delivered in great shape, works fine in the HP printer , oh yea, nice prices for ink too."

tone it down

"Needed it got it money saved"

2016-05-04

"color cartridges actually had ink in it. when I get HP ink there is very little in the cartridge. Great prices too!"

Good toner

"Fast shipping. Toner is good. This is my second time order with compandsave."

works well

"This was the most affordable place i could find and they work great. get great discount using ebates as well.

This review was modified by RICKY7711 on May 03 2016 09:11:45 PM

Get what you pay for!!

"Excellent products and service. Refreshingly, you get what you pay for!! No disappointments. I have been a customer for several years. "

Excellent Company

"All aspects of my order were handled 100% to my satisfaction."

2016-05-03

"Great product, price and quick delivery"

Share CompAndSave.com's store rating

CompAndSave.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CompAndSave.com is a merchant member
CompAndSave.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.