• CompAndSave.com CompAndSave.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10

"My cartridges arrived only a couple of days after the order. And, they work perfectly. I will certainly order again."

"Quick and efficient! Enjoyed my shopping experience and will use Comp and Save again in the future."

"My ink cartridge order was shipped quickly and arrived quickly. The package and contents were in good shape, and I installed one set of cartridges already and they worked perfectly in my printer. The jury is still out as to how long they will last ,but the color is great and they loaded into my printer without a hitch. I got two sets, if these last a reasonable amount of time , I will definitely order from these folks again . A+++"

"I was very pleased with the supplies and price. I will order again."

"FAST AND SPEEDY ARRIVAL AND DELIVERY WAS ON TIME AND WHEN YHEY SAID IT WOULD BE"

"ordered 300 sheets of photo paper. paper is same as more expensive brands. shipping was quick."

"Always get great service and pricing

"Turn over time was great and I have not had a problem with the ink cartridges."

"I saw it, I ordered it, I paid for it and I got it. Simple..."

"Ink cartridges were delivered in a timely matter and were packaged just right. The inks work well and exceed my expectations even for my photos. I'm a repeat customer with compandsave.com, and plan to keep ordering in the future."

"very fast delivery, excellent product. will be shopping again"

"I ordered online one evening and when I got up the next morning I had an email saying the order was ready for shipment. It arrived in a few days. I have been using Comp and Save for several years and have never had a bad cartridge. Great product. Super fast service."

"Cartridges did not work! Messed up my printer!!"

"The customer service representative was very polite, responded to my questions with clear information and overall the call to place my order went quickly!

"The ink work just as good as HP and for half the price."

Share CompAndSave.com's store rating

CompAndSave.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CompAndSave.com is a merchant member
CompAndSave.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.