• Address: 38929 Cherry St

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Fantastic company! I ordered Monday Oct 6th after 5:30, and received it on Thursday Oct 9th! I really didn't need ink, but with the cause they are supporting it is a great time to stock up. I received a free t-shirt with the code I used, and they sent a free pink wristband with every order. In addition they are donating $1 for every FB like, tweet,and orders placed in October to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. How can you not LIKE that!"

"Gerardo provided great customer support.... Started using the Black toner cartridge for HP 845 printer.... It appears to be better than the actual HP manufactured one in quality of the color of ink.... Haven't had to use the color one yet.... According to the reviews, it should be the same....."

"Please use UPS or FedeX Ground, I've had packages get lost with UPS "Smart Post". This one didn't, but would have you 5 stars if it hadn't been for the choice of Delivery Company."

"Easy to install. Excellent print quality. Can't tell the difference between this cartridge and the ones I pay high prices for with the HP logo on them. CompAndSave has all my future business!
Will highly recommend to all my family and friends. Fast delivery and save money....the best of the best!

"Quick service. Ink works well with my printer"

"This app/website is remarkable. There is no better app/website than this app/website

"Since I put on my review, CompAndSave has called and tried to "make it right". Impressed with their customer service and paying attention to reviews. The cartidges are working fine in my hp printer. I suggested they inform customers of what is going on if they receive a returned package. I would have been fine with that. They agreed. All in all, it has turned out fine and I agreed to revise my review.

I placed an order on 9/23... shows sent UPS on the 24th but number is untrackable and then shows sent by USPS on 9/30 and shows left facility in CA. I am assuming that is how it is coming. But you really send it out a whole week later? These are ink cartridges and I needed them like yesterday. They may be cheap, but now I am worried about what kind of product I will get. (Quality ended up being really good).

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-10-2014

compandsave, CompAndSave.com rep has responded

“We feel sorry about your unpleasant shopping experience with us. The shipping delay is due to the shipment rejected by carrier. Your order had been reshipped on the same day it returned back to us. Please feel free to contact our customer support if you ever in need. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience and delay caused.”

"Comp and Save has saved me money. It was easy to order and the product is wonderful! I will be ordering from them in the future again. What a great company with a great product that saves me money!..Thank you so much!"

"Cartridges delivered very fast, but haven't used them as yet."

"I received my toners in good order. I have not tried them yet but they seems to be packaged well. Thank you"

" I don't use the items yet, so I don't know their qualities. My old one still has about 1/3 to go. So, I will tell you later. "

"I bought ink for my son at CompAndSave.com and had problems by it not being delivered by the post office.
the post office said it was delivered ,but my son never received it. I emailed CompAndSave.com and they tried to help me by telling me how to file a claim with the post office. I tried to do this, but the post office would not file a claim because it said it was delivered. I emailed CompAndSave and they redeilvered the ink that my son finally received! Talk about an excellent .com store and I had excellent customer help!

"No issues...good website....easy to order....delivery on time...received free shipping

Will try them again

"Although reading the cautions before installing made me a bit nervous, I was glad you gave me fair warning. Everything went in my printer smoothly and printed clear bright lines on first test. I have ordered from other "refill" companies before with terrible results but you have restored my faith. You have a repeat customer. Thanks"

CompAndSave.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CompAndSave.com is a merchant member
CompAndSave.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.