Stores > CompAndSave.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2017-01-18

Good value, great service.

"I am very pleased with the products and the service from CompAndSave. BSW, Westminster, MD"

This review was modified by bamswalk on January 20 2017 07:15:01 PM

2017-01-18

Printer ink for a reasonable price, on time!

"For a fraction of the price of manufacturer brand ink, these cartridges come in the mail, with no shipping cost. Thank you!"

This review was modified by wmalford on January 20 2017 06:45:02 PM

So far so good

"This was my first order with CompAndSave. I do graphic design and use my HP Laserjet Pro 200 color laser for proofs and printing out magazine pages for pagination. I ordered a set of four toner cartridges (CMYK) for the HP LaserJet Pro 200 color laser, and a cartridge for my b&w HP 1022. Order arrived quickly and in good shape. I tried another popular brand of non-OEM cartridges for the color laser and colors weren't good at all and ended up returning them. However, after installing the cyan and yellow CompAndSave cartridges (magenta and black don't need changing yet) in the color laser, the prints look very good and pretty much the same as the OEM HP cartridges at a fraction of the cost. Time will tell how long they will last, but at this price I can buy three sets of CompAndSave compared to one set of HP cartridges."

This review was modified by dennycannon on January 20 2017 06:15:03 PM

Expired ink sold as new

"I bought a total of 9 inkjet cartridges and four of them are expired. Two have an expiration date of 7/2016, one 11/2016 and the last one 03/2013. I thought that these were good replacement cartridges for my canon printer, but I was wrong.
Very disappointed!.

This review was modified by dfiorito on January 20 2017 05:45:02 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-19-2017

A rep from CompAndSave.com, CompandSave_JP, has responded

“Hello dfiorito,

Here at CompAndSave.com, we value the feedback from each and every one of our customers. I am very sorry to hear that you experienced some issues with your most recent order. We would love to hear more about your experience and provide you with a quick resolution. A customer service representative will contact you via email soon to assist you in correcting this issue. Thank you so much for your time.

--Jean F. | CompAndSave.com

HAPPY CUSTOMER

"Product as described, shipping fast and tracking up to date, price was awesome, first time doing business and will continue, extremely satisfied "

This review was modified by maf32989 on January 20 2017 04:30:03 PM

2017-01-18

"Great and quick service. Good product."

This review was modified by subra_venkatesh on January 20 2017 03:15:01 PM

Very good

"I had a question about why I didn't get my order and it was on the way. Thanks. I appreciated it very much "

This review was modified by randmcoats on January 20 2017 02:45:01 PM

2017-01-18

"Except for the fact that the delivery was later than expected/ stated in the reply email. Everything seems to be okay"

This review was modified by circlefeb on January 20 2017 12:15:02 PM

So far great

"Haven't printed much but price is great "

This review was modified by missey524 on January 20 2017 10:45:02 AM

2017-01-18

"I received the ink cartridges within days of my order. I had a small issue installing them however customer service was very helpful and resolved the issue. Great job!"

This review was modified by mvires15 on January 20 2017 08:00:03 AM

Good Prices!

"Good Company to do business with. Good products."

This review was modified by brgpt on January 20 2017 04:45:08 AM

2017-01-17

"Great service and quality - as always..."

This review was modified by Yorkyalice on January 19 2017 07:30:02 PM

2017-01-17

Very Pleased! Fast Shipping. great price!

"Am very pleased with this Co. Fast Shipping, Great Price. Excellent Customer Service."

This review was modified by toni19741 on January 19 2017 07:15:02 PM

superb!

"I was worried at first, but it went in my brother printer, all 4 cartridges very easy just like the Brothers and NO leaking at all and it prints perfect and my Brother printer recognizes it and accepts and same as their ink, so no more popping up signs of needing ink,so happy I am your customer forever!! Thank you for helping me save !"

This review was modified by cathierockriver on January 19 2017 07:00:02 PM

Great Saving

"They have some real great deals. In fact so good I am passing the word. In the 2 orders I have gotten I got 3 card ridges for about $20.00 and that includes shipping. I will continue to shop. Ink works great."

This review was modified by dynameteduck on January 19 2017 05:30:04 PM

Share CompAndSave.com's store rating

CompAndSave.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CompAndSave.com is a merchant member
CompAndSave.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.