Stores > CompAndSave.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
Voice your opinion! Review CompAndSave.com by clicking a star below.

Great service

"On time and exactly as described"

Waiting

"Quick and easy online shopping but I am still waiting on my delivery then I can review my rating "

ink

"ink cartiridge last a very long time."

Open envelope, missing cartridges

"I ordered five print cartridges, but the envelope came not properly sealed (and so it had opened up), and only three cartridges were inside. The mailman found that one had fallen out and came back with it. The other cartridge I never received. However, upon calling compandsave, they graciously offered to remail the missing cartridge. My advice to them would be to make sure all packages are well-sealed so that they don't open up and spill contents during delivery. This was my first experience with them and it gave a negative first impression. But then they did resolve the problem in a good way, so I raised my rating one star, but not more because the packaging was very shoddy. Maybe it'll be better in the future."

Rep reply posted Aug-17-2017

A rep from CompAndSave.com, CompandSave_JP, has responded

“Hello johndeuk4,

Here at CompAndSave.com, we value the feedback from each and every one of our customers. I am very sorry to hear that you experienced some issues with your most recent order. We would love to hear more about your experience and provide you with a quick resolution. A customer service representative will contact you via email soon to assist you in correcting this issue. Thank you so much for your time.

--Jean F. | CompAndSave.com

As advertised.

"Good product. Good price. Good service."

wonderful!

"When i pulled up amazon, the prices seemed too high, just for printer ink. I went to Google and found Compandsave.com. Wow! easy to order, easy to understand and the ink was a great price. Within an hour my item was shipped and only took two days for me to recieve the package. Look out Amazon! "

Impressed

"So far I am impressed, fast delivery, just got my ink cartridges in today, (tues) and I ordered on this past Friday. I inserted them in my printer with no problems. Easy instructions attached along with safety cautions. I printed my first documents and they are just as beautiful as the original brand. So far no issues as of now. I only rated 4 stars because I will have to wait and see how long my ink last. If it last as long as the original brand. I purchased XL cartridges and they are very reasonably priced. I saved more than 50 percent!"

PROMPT AND COOPERATIVE

"The ink arrived promptly.

Great product n service

"The product was exactly what we needed n delivery as prompt. Isnt that what the customer wants - great customer service. Thank you! ; )"

Excellent and quick

"My order was here 2 days faster than expected! "

Received ink quickly

"Received the ink quickly. No issues with them."

Love CompAndSave

"I print all the time due to how little i have to pay for black ink. I have been a customer for over 3 years and will continue to buy from CompAndSave. "

Fabulous

"I received my order today and at first I was a little nervous since the toner I ordered wasn't exactly like the one I was replacing. I went ahead and made the switch, it fit perfectly. I ordered 8 toners for what I normally pay for one!!!! Thank you so much, we will be ordering again from you."

Unsatisfactory

"When I received my ink a few weeks ago I read the directions and understood about the possibility of over fill.
However, I was not prepared to have the ink immediately start to run all over US, my desk, the printer and floor mat.
Getting the cartridges to sync with my printer was a laborious challenge as well.
I immediately wrote C&S and stated my problem, not once but twice, never did I hear a response.
Need I say anymore!!!

CC

Rep reply posted Aug-17-2017

A rep from CompAndSave.com, CompandSave_JP, has responded

“Hello cctbk63,

--Jean F. | CompAndSave.com

CompAndSave

"CompAandSave is the best in the business !!
I can turn my back because I know CompAndSave is reliable and get my order to me pronto !!
I don't shop anywhere else !!
Thanks !!
Michael

Share CompAndSave.com's store rating

CompAndSave.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CompAndSave.com is a merchant member
CompAndSave.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.