Stores > CompAndSave.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

excellent value

"The inks I have purchased have all worked well and are an excellent price. One of the reasons I get Canon printers is to cut the ink cost down by being able to use good compatible inks. I've been very happy with those I have purchased from CompAndSave."

Not HP Product

"I ordered ink before from this company and it was great. This order was not original and the magenta would not load in the printer. The other colors seemed to although I have not replaced the black cartridge yet."

Rep reply posted Nov-30-2016

“Hello billlaflam,

Here at CompAndSave.com, we value the feedback from each and every one of our customers. I am very sorry to hear that you experienced some issues with your most recent order. We would love to hear more about your experience and provide you with a quick resolution. A customer service representative will contact you via email soon to assist you in correcting this issue. Thank you so much for your time.

Big mess

"Package was sealed, but once I opened it ink was everywhere.
I understood about the refilling of the cartridge and some spilliage but this was more than that. Maybe the shipping caused it, with that much spilliage the cartridge had to be empty. It was a mess.

Rep reply posted Nov-30-2016

“Hello arnycea,

Good product......good prices

"Good product........great prices!"

A++

"Great prices on the ink i needed. quick to receive it also! def will shop with them again!"

Excellent Service Quality

"I was very happy with the delivery and set up of my ink jet cartridge. The price was reasonable and the delivery was prompt and well done."

Where is my product?

"When will I receive my product?

“Hello jmabis,

2016-11-28

"The cartridges arrived promptly and functioned perfectly."

2016-11-28

Bait and switch is very much alive

"Ordered a "set" of (4) 564 inks for my HP through Wal Mart, and when I was directed to a "special offer" of a two for one, I bit...like a dummy...and didn't really pay much attention to what I had ordered till I looked at it when the confirmation email came to me.
I received two "remanufactured" sets of ink, which, from prior experience, do NOT work on my 5512 printer (I've tried, believe me!).
Not sure yet what I want to do...pain in the neck to return them, so I'm letting other folks know of the deceptive practice in advance, and you can make your own decision to bite or not!

“Hello friendofhagrid,

2016-11-28

CompandSave is great! No kidding.

"I've shopped this site for many years. No problems ever. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone"

This review was modified by joellen13 on November 29 2016 10:18:33 PM

No worries

"an honest seller -- i'd buy from them again."

Poor Shipping

"It has been 10 days since purchase and I still have not received my items. Ground shipping from CA to VA is usually no more that 4 days max ........ not 10. Ther should be a disclaimer listed somewhere on the website noting slow shipping times. Myself and friends that I have in the computer business will never use this place of business for anything ever again."

“Hello doskiller,

Makes printing worry free

"I have been ordering printer ink cartridges fron CompAndSave.com for several years and I have not been disappointed. I can order a set with multiple cartridges of each color, and not worry about printing! I am very pleased with my orders."

2016-11-28

"very fast and good product"

Where's My Order ?????

"Where's My Order ????? You guys said 2-10 days, still waiting."

“Hello stu4910,

Share CompAndSave.com's store rating

CompAndSave.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CompAndSave.com is a merchant member
CompAndSave.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.