• CompAndSave.com CompAndSave.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10

"Quick and fast service. Great product too."

"I ordered a number of black ink cartridges for my photosmart printer and they all worked great with my printer. Each seemed to last the same duration as the brand name cartridges that made for my printer. I'd gladly order more from this company. My order came promptly enough. "

"FINALLY.. a recycled cartridge that works !"

"LOVE USING COMPANDSAVE.COM. THEY'RE PRODUCT IS GREAT AND SHIPPING IS QUICK!"

"I had no problems with this ink at all, other than my printer detecting it wasn't the name brand ink-but once I clicked "OK" it just went ahead and printed just fine. Love the cost and the ease of reordering!!!"

"I have ordered a few times from CompAndSave.com and have not had any problems. I also like the promotional discounts that they offer and shipping was fast. I recommend them to my friends. "

"Order # 463733
I have order ink cartridges for my Brother printer for 2 years and have had not problem in quality or delviery

"Great deals! Always have what I need. Fast Shipping!"

"I have always been happy with my ink from CompAndSave.com! They are cheap but work like a charm! The ink level sensors work fine with my printer and the quality is great!"

"I purchased 2 Lexmark #36 XL Black high yield refill ink cartridges October 2014 for personal home office use. They arrived perfectly packaged and quite quickly, i.e. a matter of only several days. I installed the first cartridge easily and without incident. It has worked perfectly ever since. I still haven't had to use the second cartridge yet despite average use. The cost of each cartridge was much cheaper than I had been paying at previous vendors such as Walmart, Sam's, Office Depot. I am about to order a Black and Color XL high yield cartridge combo. CompAndSave.com did ask me to write this review but my opinions are unbiased and are my honest impressions and experience."

"Been using CompandSave.com ever since I found them on ebates. They have great deals and best prices I can fine. Never had an issue with the ink and have fast delivery."

"The procedure was painless. I found my cartridge very easily and added how many I wanted. It told me how to get free shipping and then I added a coupon. Sent my order in and within minutes I had confirmation. To top it off it has already shipped. Thank you for making it easy peasy."

"Excellent products, prices, and fast shipping. I recommend this company to everyone!"

"I have used both sizes of the Canon Pixma ink cartridges until they were empty and needed replacing. The price comparison is $4.99 as opposed to $14.99 and $17.99, so there is a great savings by purchasing the ink from CompandSave.com. I have not experienced any difficulties with the ink cartridges with the minor exception that the ink is used slightly faster. However, for the savings you experience, CompandSave ink is well worth the money!"

"Ink was compatible with my printer and it was very low priced. All items were shipped nicely and correctly."

Share CompAndSave.com's store rating

CompAndSave.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CompAndSave.com is a merchant member
CompAndSave.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.