• Address: 20 Robert Pitt Drive Monsey, NY 10952
    • Customer Support: 845-352-8100
    • Business Hours: 9:00AM - 7:00PM EST Mon-Thur 9:00AM - 1PM EST Fri
    • Fax: 845-352-0076

• checkmark icon COD

"Horrible guys - will not accept return - claim that the shipment had a dent - well thats what I am returning it for - they sent it to me dented and now they ask me to get money from USPS insurance - Did not pay me a dime lost $300 to these wheeler dealers"

"advertised refurbished product as new on Amazon, bad. It;s a Cisco Linksys router, only $15. But condition is listed as new on amazon."

modified review This review was modified by jpenguin on September 04 2012 04:11:52 PM

"I received a defective product.I ordered a tablet ( micro Cruz ) was refurbished. When it arrived. _ ex
It would. Not charge the tablet continues to surch for the. Battery I charge for day's
And when you unplug it it dies I sent. Multiple. Messages one to the company rep. I still ha e had no reply. Also the. Back is soft and ..mushy. as it is missing parts. Be aware of these people u will not. Get what u ordered?! . O

.and they wii not respond to u.no matter how u try. U are just stuck with what they send u. M.freitag

"you sent me 7 year old software which is not what i orderd, then you suppose TO send me shipping to return it and you never did!!, VERY POOR BUSSINESS YOU HAVE DONE!! YOU OWE ME A REFUND!!"

"So far I have not seen the package promised to me no later than Jan13-2012. It is 11am on Sat , Jan14"

"The netbook I ordered ended up being out of stock - I got an e-mail saying my credit card was being charged and the order was being processed, then just a couple hours later, another e-mail saying they had oversold the item and would be refunding my card. I was disappointed as I'd been having a hard time finding this particular netbook and thought I'd finally found it!"

"Received my otterbox Case in a timely manner. Everything I expected. Thanks you."

"I purchased a tablet openbox for a Christmas gift. The tablet didn't work the serial number on the tablet didn't match the box or the invoice. I had to spend $15,00 to ship it back.

"I am very satisfied with the otterbox tor ipod touch 4g that I purchased......please e-mail of upcoming specials or sales. "

"I would recommend this website to friends. Great services and products."

"Good service, product arrived on time, worked well, and customer service responded quickly to the one minor problem appropriately.

"We are very satisfied with the product we ordered."

"The delivery is a bit later than expected. It was delivered by USPS. It would be more reliable to use UPS."

"Email was received confirming shipment through USPS Priority Mail on 12/20/11. Order not received as of 8 AM on 12/27/11. Sent email to Comp-U-Plus asking for USPS priority mail tracking number but no response received. Disappointed in lack of response. "

"My order was delivered in less than a week, was exactly what I ordered. Price was very good. I would order from them again."

Comp-U-Plus is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Comp-U-Plus is not a merchant member
Comp-U-Plus does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!