Comp-U-Plus Reviews - compuplus.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 4.83/10 508 reviews

Comp-U-Plus is not a merchant member
Comp-U-Plus does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Horrible guys - will not accept return - claim that the shipment had a dent - well thats what I am returning it for - they sent it to me dented and now they ask me to get money from USPS insurance - Did not pay me a dime lost $300 to these wheeler dealers"

"advertised refurbished product as new on Amazon, bad. It;s a Cisco Linksys router, only $15. But condition is listed as new on amazon."

modified review This review was modified by jpenguin on September 04 2012 04:11:52 PM

"I received a defective product.I ordered a tablet ( micro Cruz ) was refurbished. When it arrived. _ ex
It would. Not charge the tablet continues to surch for the. Battery I charge for day's
And when you unplug it it dies I sent. Multiple. Messages one to the company rep. I still ha e had no reply. Also the. Back is soft and ..mushy. as it is missing parts. Be aware of these people u will not. Get what u ordered?! . O

.and they wii not respond to u.no matter how u try. U are just stuck with what they send u. M.freitag

"you sent me 7 year old software which is not what i orderd, then you suppose TO send me shipping to return it and you never did!!, VERY POOR BUSSINESS YOU HAVE DONE!! YOU OWE ME A REFUND!!"

Rating 4/102/5

"So far I have not seen the package promised to me no later than Jan13-2012. It is 11am on Sat , Jan14"

Rating 4/102/5

"The netbook I ordered ended up being out of stock - I got an e-mail saying my credit card was being charged and the order was being processed, then just a couple hours later, another e-mail saying they had oversold the item and would be refunding my card. I was disappointed as I'd been having a hard time finding this particular netbook and thought I'd finally found it!"

"Received my otterbox Case in a timely manner. Everything I expected. Thanks you."

"I purchased a tablet openbox for a Christmas gift. The tablet didn't work the serial number on the tablet didn't match the box or the invoice. I had to spend $15,00 to ship it back.

"I am very satisfied with the otterbox tor ipod touch 4g that I purchased......please e-mail of upcoming specials or sales. "

"I would recommend this website to friends. Great services and products."

Rating 8/104/5

"Good service, product arrived on time, worked well, and customer service responded quickly to the one minor problem appropriately.

"We are very satisfied with the product we ordered."

Rating 8/104/5

"The delivery is a bit later than expected. It was delivered by USPS. It would be more reliable to use UPS."

Rating 4/102/5

"Email was received confirming shipment through USPS Priority Mail on 12/20/11. Order not received as of 8 AM on 12/27/11. Sent email to Comp-U-Plus asking for USPS priority mail tracking number but no response received. Disappointed in lack of response. "

"My order was delivered in less than a week, was exactly what I ordered. Price was very good. I would order from them again."