CompSource / c-source.com / csource.com Reviews - compsource.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 4.83/10 394 reviews

CompSource / c-source.com / csource.com is not a merchant member
CompSource / c-source.com / csource.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I made the mistake of ordering with them and it was cancelled. The cancellation email cited "erroneous pricing". By the time I received my cancellation notice it was too late to order with another someone else. I'll be staying away from Compsource in the future."

"never buy from them,it's a scam
I placed my order for gb-bxi7-4770r,which they have as in stock at the time of order,I have chosen Amazonpayment for checkout,my credit was fully charged at the first 30 minutes,an email from amazon payments telling me that item has shipped followed.after 2 days I contacted the merchant asking for tracking,he said that the item is back-order?when I asked him about the email that amazonpayment sent me,telling me the item was shipped,he told me that amazon do this by default,which is a pure lying as this was not the firs time for me to use amazon payment,yet I checked with amazon for that,thinking they might have changed their system,their answer was no,and that they won't send emails that items have shipped until the merchant say so.
I tried to be patient with the merchant hoping he may appreciate that,waited a few days until they have the item listed on their site as in sock and ready to be shipped the same day,then I emailed them asking for the tracking number,they said it's on the truck,but the the truck didn't move yet!
Procrastination,deceiving,and dishonesty,this what you get from these people,for your peace of mind,stay awy from those people.
unfortunately there is no lower than one star rating,cause they don't deserve one star,they only deserve a minus

"The price I paid for the plasma was hundreds lower than any site on the Web. When I called to order, I thought they would try to sell me extended warranties or other high priced items I didn't need. I was totally wrong. The sales and support people were very helpful and friendly. The TV shipped the same day it was ordered and was delivered 2 days ahead of schedule. The only CON is their web site isn't informative and polished as it could be.

modified review This review was modified by SHIFTER_95148 on January 08 2014 12:06:39 AM

"Placed an order on Tuesday at 7:00 pm and received my items on Thursday. I'm very happy with the delivery time, and everything was well packed. No complaints at all."

modified review This review was modified by GabeGalindo on November 08 2013 01:14:33 AM

"I ordered an Ergotron LX Tall Pole monitor arm. The price and delivery couldn't be beat. Delivery was two days from placing the order."

modified review This review was modified by wardog on September 01 2013 07:29:10 AM

"Terrible company. Ordered a computer due to low price and good Google shopping reviews. Supposedly in stock. Week goes by and no word. Finally I contact them and they say they can't ship it. Will never do business with them again. Reviews probably all fake and by CompSource employees/owner. Buyer beware. Price on computer is now substantially higher than it was when I placed the order. Regret ever finding this company."

modified review This review was modified by mneuheuser on August 02 2013 09:04:35 AM
Rating 4/102/5

"I preordered a laptop from compsource based on their marketing that they were good at delivering quickly on new products. After the product was released, I had to make several efforts to get my computer shipped. Promised shipment dates were not met, some misinformation was shared, and calls/emails went unreturned. Eventually the computer arrived ... the last promise was kept ... and fine from there of course. But I wish I'd just waited until the product was available from Amazon or someone and bought from them, it would have come quicker and with less hassle."

"Good merchandise, however my experience was very frustrating. After 5+ weeks, the item arrived damaged. Packaging was insufficient for such a large heavy and expensive item. The Box was badly damaged. I sent an email to CS asking if I should open and inspect for damage. They said yes. There was luckily only minor damage and the item was fully functional. I sent a picture and they said that the drop shipper would not take care of it due to the package being opened. (I had cleared that prior to opening!). They wanted an RMA, so I filed. I asked for a minor adjustment due to damages. They said no. Ship it back (at my expense) and eventually I would get a replacement? Another 6 weeks? Really? Shipping alone would be probably $100. My thought was that they were trying to get me to give up and accept the damaged item due the hurdles. Luckily I filed a PayPal dispute just under the 45 day deadline. (Cause it took that long to ship). I got a small adjustment, so I am happy, but that was PayPal, not the Vendor.

They post a feedback rating on their site from eKomi. Check out reviews on eKomi itself. The story is that eKomi makes it difficult to post any review other than a 4 or 5. I have been going round and round on that for a while.

modified review This review was modified by kfede1 on June 14 2013 10:12:46 AM

"I placed an order and got confirmation. They promptly charged my credit card as well. After couple of days when the product was not shipped yet, I emailed them and they ask me for $70.73 more to ship the product. When I declined to pay they do not respond to my emails. One final day, they cancelled my order without my approval. They do not even have the courtesy to inform the customer about it. They tell me this after I call their customer service and hangup on me. I would NOT suggest this site to anyone. They say "Service is everything" but that is one thing they utterly lack. "

"BEWARE - Terrible customer service. I placed a $500 order on 11/15/12 and they promptly billed my credit card. No tracking information is available 10 days later, they have not responded to three emails or two voicemails. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!!"

"I purchased a pair of MOCA modems. Good company to deal with. Quick delivery, factory new product, no hassles, frequent delivery updates. The order was packaged properly for shipping."

"Buyer beware, some of the return policies on this site make returns take over a month with multiple phone calls to them, the manufacturer, and corporate support. I ordered a Dell monitor and even though it was DOA (defective on arrival), they would not take it back. I called Dell who didn't have a record, and comp source required me to call Dell Partner Support. After multiple calls and e-mails, the return was made directly to Dell. Mike Ambrozic told me all I needed was to provide a tracking label for the refund to go through. I had to wait weeks after that with multiple calls to get the refund. Overall a terrible experience."

"I placed my order for a New 18-135mm Pentax Lense and received it within 5 business days. I am very satisfied with the product and handling. "

"Hi,

Yes we have received this past Monday!

Thank you!

Cheryl :)

"I had a wonderful experience with CompSource. Order was quickly processed and delivered in days. It was the quickest I have ever had anything delivered by selecting standard shipping. The item was properly packaged, not damaged, and works perfectly. Thanks CompSource!"

modified review This review was modified by BIGBOO on June 27 2012 06:15:12 AM