• Rating 6.67/10 25 reviews

Comfyco is not a merchant member
    Comfyco does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Comfyco contact information

"Great service, ordered a coffee table (I am afraid to order anything large online) and got it delivered for free, set up in my apartment. Paul was really helpful."

modified review This review was modified by komojini on February 11 2014 12:18:29 PM

"Placed an order for sectional sofa online.

" Incorrect price for the piece, order cancelled. That sofa is also not available. Thanks. "

This is the response I received.

"Excellent services, great quality of the product and best price.

The customer service where very attentive, and the delivery fast and very professional.

Lunenburg, MA

modified review This review was modified by ashmee on October 27 2013 09:10:44 PM

"This is a great on-line store with an excellent selection. My co-worker was recommended this website to me. The prices are reasonable. The checkout process was incredibly fast and easy. Delivery was very good and absolutely free. They called several days before to confirm, and then again 2 days before to give me a time window. Very happy with my purchases and service that I received. I will shop there again. Thank you."

modified review This review was modified by Molton on July 12 2013 09:33:14 AM

"I've recently purchased several items from Comfyco.com: matress, queen size bed, sofa and tv stand. This was my second purchase. All items were purely awesome, way better than I anticipated. Ordering was easy and the price was just great. With great customer service and fast delivery (all furniture was delivered in 2 days) I couldn't be any happier. Overall experience shopping with Comfyco.com was incredibly good. I'd definitely recommend this company to my friends "

modified review This review was modified by Jurmalniece on June 18 2013 07:08:06 PM

"Absolute waste of time, energy and money. The customer service is good up to the moment you receive your damaged item(s). As soon as I contacted them about the damages, and even emailed pictures, I was shouted at and screamed at to the point that I had to check to see if my cell was on speaker!! It's also really shady that they don't post every review on their website. They select the good ones, and post a few bad ones but of course they respond with disrespect, and don't allow the reviewer to reply. Do yourself a huge favor, and either contact the manufacturer directly or shop elsewhere!"

"After weeks of frustration looking for a truly contemporary style bedroom set locally - all offered at 6 stores were sleigh beds painted white or pannelled like closet doors - we turned to online sites and discovered Confyco in NJ. They offered exactly the knid of style we wanted. We Paypaled them, and were kept up to date as to delivery. For this we payed about $180 and they drove their truck up the central mountains of PA and assembled this thing efficiently and in little time. We cannot be more pleased as the bedroom looks elegant and it is quality plus. We have not stopped recommending this outfit to friends and neighbors."

"I was going to order a couch from you guys then I saw how retarded the person monitoring the feedback for comfyco is. How dare you berate your own customers because they found defects in your product. The customer is always right and the fact that your customer service is this horrible should have put you out of business a long time ago. Thank god I didn't just drop 2,000 on a sectional from you guys. Look at all the other successful companies, you don't see some incompetent individual monitoring comments about there store and replying with assanine comments about their customers. You are by far the worst company I've seen in a long time."

"Overall, great merchant. Very helpful and sells great products. This couch set is so useful as it converts into a queen sized bed. Helpful if we have more than one couple in from out of town. We will definitely order from them again and again! The shippers called about an hour before they arrived and they were right on time. Had us set up in minutes which was impressive to us. Great seller indeed, these folks have their act together."

"A friend of mine bought something from comfyco.com and reffered me to them. Really great guys, however seems like a smaller company. Which is actually awesome, if company is good. These guys are GOOD. I needed a sofabed and cooffee table, called them up, coffee table was out of stock, but sales rep recommended me another one. Delivery - that's the best thing. It's free in Brooklyn and got done within a week. Guys came in, asked me where I want the new furniture and assembled everything. Very happy, will recommend to all the friends."

"Purchased a sofabed for my home. Delivery was done within a week as promised. Guys brought it up the 3rd floor without a question, unpacked, installed the legs, everything. I really liked that service, even tipped them. Great value overall, very happy, will recommend to all my friends and will use in a future if needed."

"A sofa was delivered to my home with two broken holes - Model: Queens Sofa. The material was very cheap - like plastic paper. The whole piece looks shabby. Nobody said apology. I took two hours off work. When I called to canceled the order, I was charged 20% ($83.8)for the restocking fee. However, when I ordered the sofa, it was already in their stock. So I didn't caused their stock. I only touched it for one second and that's the price.

It's not a good idea to order furniture without seeing it. It is not a very formal and reliable company. I have to cancel the order because it is really unprofessional and it can hardly build customer trust.

Regarding comfyco's reply: Comfyco promised to inspect every product they deliver, yet there are two holes on the product. Is it the customer is unlucky or Comfyco is very unprofessional? The answer is very obvious. I would suggest no one to buy their product. Very dissapointed and impressed by their being unprofessional - so have to cancel the order and bear my loss.

Unprofessionalness is obvious by their reply and spend more time criticizing customers rather than streamline their business process. I would suggest never buy something without seeing it. The product look shabby and fabric is like plastic paper, very different from the picture on the website.

modified review This review was modified by EdithQian on April 18 2012 08:24:36 AM

"Please never order from this company! I ordered a sofa set that deteriorated within 6 month of little use! There was a one year warranty from the manufacturer Coaster. They were so unhelpful, rude, and lazy. Even though the sofa set is clearly defective they won't refund my money or even give me a credit towards something else. Only after I pay to get it delivered back to them... They will try to get coaster to replace with the same furniture! Why would I want another set of defective furniture?!!! They even told me the quality is so bad they don't sell it any more!!! Manager was so rude and uncourteous. A lazy, uncaring, and irresponsible company!!"

"Very ssatisfied! I got a call only a few days after placing my order. Delivery came at the earlier end of the specified times indicated. The delivery men were couteous and professional. I am placing another order as soon as I determine when I will be going to my vacation home in Florida to receive delivery. Needless to say, the coffee table I ordered looks better than I expected."

"My experience with Comfyco was really excited they Meet my expectation and the customer services are very help full and really polite and if You are not satisfied what are You looking for .. They will help You go through to provided You with so many other options . "