Stores > Comfyco

Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-08-03

Amazing website

"They have whole lot of furniture for everyone from home to office. The sofa bed was shipped within a week and i was informed ahead of time regarding delivery and installation of furniture. Installation was free of course. I recommend."

2016-07-26

Everything was top notch at Comfyco

"From the furniture, accessories, and to the service, everything was top notch at Comfyco. Go visit this unique onIine furniture store, They have a reaIIy big seIection to choose from. I am recentIy remodeIing my dining-room and other nick knacks around the whoIe house to give it a fresh new cIean Iook and they didn't disappoint in any way. "

2016-07-12

Pleasantly surprised with service

"I bought the sofa a month ago and it was delivered quickly - just in several days. Customer service representative was very helpful. Delivery team worked very professional. I was pleased with the service I received. Highly recommend!"

This review was modified by Somersetka on July 12 2016 05:50:04 PM

2016-04-20

Bait and Switched THEN Cussed out! AVOID!

"Ordered a couch online they took the money but I never received an email.
I emailed them and asked about confirmation. I explained I needed to know when delivery is because I'm in a wheel chair and need to have someone move my current furniture.

They said they sent an email to my address (that forwards ) that the couch had been sold out and removed from the site. Then they wanted me to take a "lesser value" couch.
I politely said no thank you and asked for a refund. Heard nothing back.

Paid with paypal and opened a contact dispute.

I received a call from "Paul" who proceeded to be nasty with me about requesting a refund through pay pal.He said I'm not emailing them , but yet he answered my first email about delivery so how are you getting no emails from me. He refused to refund my money until I dropped the dispute . I , of course, refused. You are trying to bait and switch me with a couch and you want me to drop the dispute so you can keep my money? Not a chance!

He proceeded to cuss me out using the "F" word over and over, told me I was nuts for not taking the couch and told me to go check into the hospital.

I finally began screaming and yelling at the guy as he continued to cuss me out. I asked him several times is this the way you conduct business? He replied "Yea it is" So here is the way I do business. I had my 6'3" 265 lbs former Pro Wrestling husband call him and tell him he's on his way there to get my refund in person. Guess who got a refund in less than 5 minutes?
YEP he bullied a woman but not so much my husband.

AVOID THESE PEOPLE! They are the WORST in customer service! They tried to bait and switch me! They take advantage of the handicapped. They have no respect for woman, and were going to keep my money until threatened.

Hey Paul- maybe YOU need to check into an anger management program.

This review was modified by Couchcamper on April 20 2016 10:16:18 AM

2015-10-03

"Worst customer service ever. Ordered a sofa & loveseat online and when they came they were leather not fabric. I called the same day and they were closed, so I called Monday and they said they can not return since the boxes were gone even though I was going to buy new couches from them in another color and fabric. The guy who was on the phone with my was very stubborn and had no sense of customer service. Now I am stuck with these couches and can not return them. PUT YOUR MONEY SOMEWHERE ELSE WHERE THEY KNOW HOW TO RUN A COMPANY. "

This review was modified by RanaOdeh on October 03 2015 09:50:20 PM

2015-09-10

"HAHAHAH All of these reviews are so fake this company sucks!
Where do i begin. I ordered a futon which was going to take like a month to be delivered. I didn't mind so I said sure because they're prices are good. On the day of the delivery my window is 2-6pm. I was having company over and just wanted to get an estimate because I needed to go buy dinner.

So I call up, and whatever the hispanic dudes name is that answers the phone I assume he answers the phones all the time and he never tells his name. But I call up and ask if they can narrow it down. At this point it was 3pm so I figured they would have an idea.

He said "No we have no tracking to do that." so I said "You don't know where your drivers are right now?" He said "Theyre going from DC today so we don't know"

So I said "Let's do this, if you give me the drivers number i'll call him up real quick and just see roughly where he is"

Then he got nasty "We don't do that, why would we just give you his cell number" I thought to myself...um because i'm a customer and paid you hundreds of dollars?

So I said "So we can figure it out, but hey whatever, if I'm not here you'll just have to take the couch and with it" so he goes

"YOU CAN CANCEL RIGHT NOW AND PAY A 20% RESTOCKING FEE!" then I flipped lol "GO FUCK YOURSELF!" I said.

Here's the kicker...HE HUNG UP ON ME AND CANCELLED MY ORDER, REFUNDING ME THE MONEY LESS THE RESTOCKING FEE...he actually cancelled the order on THEIR BEHALF...and stole my money...I never got the couch.

I call the next day and say where is it...I notice in my email it says they cancelled it...I say "Oh I see you cancelled it, I'm getting my money back from my credit card company and you're fucking done, I'm going to destroy your company" He goes

"YEAH WE CANCELLED IT WE DON'T WORK WITH RETARDS AND MOTHER FUCKERS LIKE YOU!"

THIS COMPANY IS ACTUALLY EVIL, never buy from them...you might get your couch but it will be broken and the customer service is so rude...I would NEVER let any of their delivery guys into my house.

2014-08-08

"Got my furniture here in PA in timely manner, as promised.
Delivery was not free, but I was not surpised, it's quite far from NJ where the guys are I think. Overall - very happy. There is no furniture like that in PA, especially at those prices

This review was modified by ann1986 on August 08 2014 04:07:12 PM

2014-06-25

"Great stuff, got my sofa within a week as promised. The guys carried up to 4th floor, Paul told me right away that it'll be some tips, which is absolutely normal. Great service overall and very happy."

This review was modified by partyny on June 25 2014 04:06:44 PM

2014-02-11

"Great service, ordered a coffee table (I am afraid to order anything large online) and got it delivered for free, set up in my apartment. Paul was really helpful."

This review was modified by komojini on February 11 2014 12:18:29 PM

2013-12-09

"Placed an order for sectional sofa online.

" Incorrect price for the piece, order cancelled. That sofa is also not available. Thanks. "

This is the response I received.

2013-10-27

"Excellent services, great quality of the product and best price.

The customer service where very attentive, and the delivery fast and very professional.

Lunenburg, MA

This review was modified by ashmee on October 27 2013 09:10:44 PM

2013-07-12

"This is a great on-line store with an excellent selection. My co-worker was recommended this website to me. The prices are reasonable. The checkout process was incredibly fast and easy. Delivery was very good and absolutely free. They called several days before to confirm, and then again 2 days before to give me a time window. Very happy with my purchases and service that I received. I will shop there again. Thank you."

This review was modified by Molton on July 12 2013 09:33:14 AM

2013-06-18

"I've recently purchased several items from Comfyco.com: matress, queen size bed, sofa and tv stand. This was my second purchase. All items were purely awesome, way better than I anticipated. Ordering was easy and the price was just great. With great customer service and fast delivery (all furniture was delivered in 2 days) I couldn't be any happier. Overall experience shopping with Comfyco.com was incredibly good. I'd definitely recommend this company to my friends "

This review was modified by Jurmalniece on June 18 2013 07:08:06 PM

2013-01-19

"Absolute waste of time, energy and money. The customer service is good up to the moment you receive your damaged item(s). As soon as I contacted them about the damages, and even emailed pictures, I was shouted at and screamed at to the point that I had to check to see if my cell was on speaker!! It's also really shady that they don't post every review on their website. They select the good ones, and post a few bad ones but of course they respond with disrespect, and don't allow the reviewer to reply. Do yourself a huge favor, and either contact the manufacturer directly or shop elsewhere!"

2012-10-19

"After weeks of frustration looking for a truly contemporary style bedroom set locally - all offered at 6 stores were sleigh beds painted white or pannelled like closet doors - we turned to online sites and discovered Confyco in NJ. They offered exactly the knid of style we wanted. We Paypaled them, and were kept up to date as to delivery. For this we payed about $180 and they drove their truck up the central mountains of PA and assembled this thing efficiently and in little time. We cannot be more pleased as the bedroom looks elegant and it is quality plus. We have not stopped recommending this outfit to friends and neighbors."

Share Comfyco's store rating

Comfyco is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Comfyco is not a merchant member
Comfyco does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!