Stores > Magazine Discount Center
  • Magazine Discou

Voice your opinion! Review Magazine Discount Center by clicking a star below.
2017-10-09

DISHONEST BOGUS SCAM ARTISTS!

"THREE times I had to call to cancel bogus, unauthorized charges.
I called six months before any renewal should have taken place to cancel any which might occur. Luckily, I wrote down the transaction number of my calls.
AFTER two calls, I was STILL charged for renewals I had been told did not exist.
I will NEVER do business with CME, TMX, Time-Warner or ANY of their dishonest affiliates EVER AGAIN!!

2017-05-05

Went through the process, gave all credit card details, then after unselecting last offer it said offer expired... they keep all form data

"I am sure they get the money after the last free 7 days movies, for which they obscure the skip option that is only accessible from using the TAB button. They are sneaky thieves... this business will never thrive based on lies... keep dying one client at a time."

2016-03-06

I want my money back how about you?

"Three month trial subscription is a scam. 3 months ago, I purchased a 3 month trial subscription for $19.96 that was charged to my account. The idea of a trial product is that you get something and try it out. They had the audacity to give me a bill to continue my subscription when I have not even received a single magazine. This a consumer outrage. I want answers and I want my money back. I want to gather signatures of others whom have been ripped off by this scam. See I am a disabled veteran of OIF/OEF. I am not able to do much but read. I have trouble with typing and prefer tangible mediums to read like books and magazines. I would like answers. I believe I deserve answers. I believe everyone who has been waiting at mailbox for months for something that is not coming deserves answers. "

2014-12-19

"Completely deceptive. I made the mistake of clicking the top link on the Google search, and didn't realize until after entering my credit card info that I wasn't dealing with the company I intended. Should be illegal."

2014-12-16

"My grandson has received only one of the two magazines I ordered for him and for which I paid, namely, Sports Illustrated. He has never received a copy of the baseball magazine which I also ordered."

2014-12-15

"The on-line promotion was deceptive. I requested 1 magazine subscription and ended up with 3. The matter is now resolved to my satisfaction. Thanks for your communication on this matter.

Harold Ford

2014-12-09

"If you search for subscriptions/your magazine title, the MDC website that comes up at the top of the Google list gives every indication of being a division of the magazine company itself. For example, MDC's web page for a Vegetarian Times gift subscription is labeled "vegetarian-times.com-sub.biz." The Magazine Discount Center logo does not appear on the screen until you are finished with the credit card transaction.

To do them credit, they responded promptly to my request for a cancellation -- it was confirmed within an hour.

2014-12-07

"We are in December and haven't received a magazine. I ordered this in September as a gift for my father and he still hadn't recieved a magazine yet. Very disappointed!"

2014-11-25

"Was not aware that I prescribed to any of your products.
Please discontinue all publication subscriptions and do not send me any products whatsoever. If you have taken any funds from my bank account or my credit card account immediately credit the affected personal accounts!

Also please remove my name and email address from all lists that you possess and UNSUBSCRIBE MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND MY PHYSICAL MAILING ADDRESS FROM ALL AND ANY FUTURE ELECTRONIC CORRESPONDENCE.
I assure you that my attorney will be in receipt of this and all future information of any type you send to me. He will gladly petition and request an official civil and CRIMINAL investigation regarding your harassment and of my person and the illegal withdrawl of monies that constitute theft from accounts that are soley owned and controlled by by me.
I demand and expect confirmation that this corporation and all subsidiaries and or other entities that were provided my personal information have UNSUBSCRIBEDMY NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS. AL SO AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT YOU ERRED IN GOOD JUDGEMENT.

2014-11-20

"Never received anything after over two months and being charged... still havent seen anything"

2014-11-20

"It should not take "6-8 weeks" to start a subscription. I ordered elsewhere and it took two weeks.

I have yet to receive my subscription as of today.

2014-11-19

"I will wait to reserve judgement until my grandchild receives his magazine."

2014-11-15

"Haven't received any magazines yet.

2014-11-15

"Have not received my magazine yet. Its been almost a month since placing the order."

2014-11-14

"I'm still waiting for my first issue of Time Magazine."

Share Magazine Discount Center 's store rating

Magazine Discount Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Magazine Discount Center  is a merchant member
Magazine Discount Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.