"I purchased a lot of toner for my Brother Printer from these guys. The price was good, so I decided to stock up...

But their toner is such garbage on such low quality that it damaged my printer beyond reasonable repairs. I pretty much have to buy, actually, I already did buy another Brother printer, because my business can not run without it.

Here is the email that I sent to them:

To whom it may concern,

I purchased several toner ink cartridges from you for my Brother MFC-9460CDN Printer.

I installed the toner in my printer and for a few days it was working OK but not as good as original Brother Toner, not even close. However, I understood that I paid a lot less for your toner and that it would do.

About two weeks into using your toner I started seeing lines on pages that I was printing and dots on every page. I opened up the printer where the ink is to be inserted and found that powder was spilled all over the cartridge location and that it made its way onto the rollers. Upon further inspection, I found that the powder made its way onto the drums.

Now my printer needs a new drum and possibly other repairs.

I am very upset about this. I tried to use your toner instead of using original Brother products to save some money and now I have to replace the drums (all of them) and possibly other parts of my printer.

Your ink broke my printer.

I will never use your products again and I expect you to take back the unopened toner that I still have as I will never use it. Replace all of the damaged components of my printer and reimburse me for the toner that is opened and used, as using further will only do more damage.

I expect this resolved immediately!

I am prepared to take legal action if you do not resolve this problem quickly and professionally!

I have already alerted Brother, Inc. regarding your company and your defective products. My printer is under warranty, but they will not perform the necessary repairs as the printer was damaged by your toner and nothing else.

Thank you.

modified review This review was modified by alexbank on May 18 2013 02:05:16 PM

"Not good. I ordered two black and one Cyan. The Cyan had roller problems and left lines on the page. I contacted them and they sent a replacement and I returned the bad cartridge. The next Cyan started throwing replacement signals within days. After 3 of those I contacted them and requested a refund. I sent it back and they finally got around to giving me a credit for $8 less than I paid 2 weeks after returning it. Poor followup and poor response to go with poor cartridges."

"Avoid this company's products.
Bought a set of color laserjet toner cartidges from this retailer. What junk.
1) The Yellow Toner was leaking - there was over 1/4" of yellow toner on the bottom of my printer (CLJ2840).
2) The Black (K) Toner had a defect on the drum causing a 1/4" line every 2 inches down the paper.
3) Because these are remanufactured carts; they break one of the critical alignment tabs to refill. This causes the CLJ28xx series Carousel to misalign.

Luckly someone posted a fix:

Do not replace all toner cartridges w/ aftermarket cartridges - I found that you only replacing two seems to work. I had to use two geniune HP carts or the printer would slip the gear again when printing black.

ColorTonerExpert is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ColorTonerExpert is not a merchant member
ColorTonerExpert does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!