Collage Video Reviews - collagevideo.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.58/10 2,075 reviews

Collage Video is a merchant member
Collage Video participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (2,075)

"Enjoyable, fast-paced workouts keep you moving and getting fit!"

"For the Ron Glick video, there was no audio. I realize they are going out of business and everything was non=returnable but this was indeed a waste of money. "

Rating 4/102/5

"Unfortunately, Collage Video is going out of business and did not have the items I ordered. They did refund my money. "

"I will miss you, Collage! Your service, selection, previews and Staff Favorite videos have made shopping for suitable exercise videos easy and fun. I love my purchases and am very satisfied with your speed and service. Thanks again!"

"quick and painless--so sorry Collage Video is going out of business."

"Gr8 seller, super fast shipping! Sad to see them going out of business!"

"Sorry the other video sold out, but the price I paid for the Rodney Lee was well worth it"

"It was wonderful and the prices were great."

"Was very easy to use and received my products when they said I would. "

"Collage Video has always been awesome. Great advice and great information on their exercise videos and always fast shipping. I'm sad they are closing. "

"I've always been very happy with their service and I am very sorry to hear they are going out of business."

"Got them faster than I thought

"Very fast delivery. Thanks"

"I have always gotten the videos fast and in very good condition. I have been ordering your videos for many years and have enjoyed them and have shared them with all my friends. My garage no longer has the car in it, I've opened it to women for our College DVD workouts. I am in my early 60's and the women that workout with me range from 45-65. We have a lot of fun and I see the difference in our bodies and our minds.

Thanks again Collage
June Sheffey and Friends

"Excellent - I have always received wonderful service from Collage. Their video previews were very helpful. I will truly miss them."