Product & services pricing Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.20/10 7.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.17/10 3.17/10

"I would NEVER buy another piece of furniture from this store! I ordered a recliner and they told me it would take 3-4 weeks to get it.... 2 months later I still haven't received it"

"Coleman is the place that I always search first when shopping for furniture. Been shopping with them for the last 3 years - and their prices and selection is great. One tip - check their coupons page when shopping as they have more discounts there."

"Received my star international mirror today. Its a huge 48 inch round mirror and looks awesome. Came with free delivery and the delivery people brought it upstairs to the 6th floor."

"**Update**. Late last night and this morning they called me and told me they were able to speak with the manufacturer, who is the one who charges them a fee which they then pass on to the customer when an order has already been packed up and/or left their warehouse and a customer cancels. They were able to get the restocking fee to not be charged to me, which is all I wanted done. I still find the whole timing and situation peculiar, but I will let it go and am satisfied that they resolved it. Therefore I have taken down my original review, but I will still advise to be very aware of their restocking fee policy, and backordered items with their suppliers. The shipping issues I had with my order is what made me cancel after not getting it for close to two months. I understand the product is coming from their supplier, but they should have stock info on their website."

"I ordered a beautiful sectional from Coleman. The furniture looks great and feels wonderful. They shipped the furniture super fast within two weeks, which was great because I saw some reviews where that was an issue. The problem started when they delivered the furniture. The delivery company took a box cutter and sliced the bottom of the furniture. Instead of taking it back and giving me a new piece, they said they were going to fix the damaged piece. It took until the week of Thanksgiving to get it back. The communication wasn't very good during that time. I finally did get it and it looks great, but man what a bad experience."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-19-2015

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“Thank you for posting your feedback. We are happy that all outstanding issues were able to be handled - and we apologize for the delays in this happening. We are committed to offering excellent service to our customers.

Wishing you a wonderful week!”

"I was hesitant to order online, especially after reading some reviews, but I was saving over $700 on a leather sofa and loveseat that I saw in my local furniture store. I placed the order in Dec, with a 3-4 week delivery date. I received the furniture in 4 weeks. Coleman kept me updated the whole time. When I called, I always reached a person and they were able to help me. It was much harder to get in touch with the delivery service. They operated mostly by voicemail, and of the two times I called, the first time my call was returned in 1 day, and next call was 6 days later. I had a small problem with the delivery, but Coleman called them immediately and cleared it up. If you choose to buy online, all I can say is be patient. The process does move slower than if you bought at a store. However, I did a lot of research and found that a bulk of the complaints about any store...online or in person...was with the delivery company, not the actual store. I hope this helps."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-15-2015

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We offer the white glove delivery free on most orders - doing the full delivery and setup in room of choice. We work hard to satisfy our customers - and wish you the best with your furniture. Enjoy it!”

"Colemans is a good place to work with. My family bought my father a recliner by Lane - and they did the full delivery and placement included. My father now has a nice sturdy recliner - and we saved over 100.00 on the price.
Shatima helped us with tracking - so our thanks to her and the team at Colemans.

"I recently ordered 2 Ashley Signature Loveseats from Coleman Furniture after having seen them at a Ashley Home Furniture Store, Despite having placed the order at the busiest time of the year, I was extremely pleased and impressed with the Customer Support and follow-up provided by Coleman Furniture. I received weekly status reports (either by email or phone) regarding my order right up thru delivery. The delivery company (Purnell Delivery) was equally impressive. The loveseats had been well protected against any damage. The delivery personnel were both courteous and very careful moving the furniture into the house as well as checking that everything was unmarked and demonstrating that the power mechanisms were working properly. Truly a "white-glove delivery." In summary, I could not have been more pleased with my experience with Coleman and how my order was processed from beginning thru delivery. The outstanding Customer Service is a real credit to the company's employees and management. Thank You. It has been a pleasure."

"Overall we were pleased with the experience - box was missing assembly instructions - and we had to get it emailed - they were helpful though when we did call"

"We ordered a dining set from Coleman Furniture - it arrived last night - we had a Sunday delivery which worked out well for us. Delivery people arrived at the end of their delivery window - and they were nice and professional. Good experience for us - and Coleman proved to be a good company to work with.

"I highly advise against purchasing this sofa or from Coleman Furniture at all. I have had this set for a little over two months now and the cushions are already starting to sag. My biggest complaint, however, was with the horrible customer service I received at Coleman. Within an hour of receiving our sofa set I noticed that the frame was cracked in the back. The delivery folks had just dropped the sofa in the middle of the floor and when I went to slide it against the wall noticed that the back was cracked and buckling. I called Coleman immediately so that they would know this is how we received the furniture and to request assistance rectifying the situation. They refused to help us because we had signed for the furniture. I went back and forth for a month trying to get a replacement. I even offered to buy a more expensive sofa. They refused to help me and instead said it was a warranty issue. I paid to have someone come and inspect the couch for $85 (a requirement of the warranty). They estimated it would cost $450-500 to fix plus materials. After over a month Coleman/Ashley Warranty said they would send me $200 towards repair costs...for a piece of furniture that I received broken. To me this is awful customer service. Not only have I been extremely disappointed in a sofa that I spent over $900 on, neither the warranty nor the store would replace OR pay for the repair. A store should stand behind the quality of their products and make a purchase right when there is obviously something wrong the first day. I am out a lot of money...in the end the sofa is costing me several hundred more than I paid. Please learn from my mistake and stay away from this company that absolutely does not care about satisfaction once they have your money in their pocket!"

"This has been the worst experience ever. I ordered furniture on November 19th is is now January 8th 2015 and we still have no furniture. This was an entire bedroom set for my daughter for Christmas. Every time I call I'm told 7 to 10 more days. I will never recommend this company to anyone. With the amount of money I spent, I should've just went to Ashleys furniture. Get it together coleman furniture!! Your Customer Is Not Happy! !"

"To make a long story short, we needed an affordable, small sectional that can fit through a small area into our basement, in short notice due to houseguests staying with us. After visiting several local furniture stores and some not-so-local stores, we decided on the Truscotti Café Loveseat Sectional because it was within dimensions needed to fit in our basement, it was well within our budget, we liked the Ashley line and there was a possibility of it arriving before our houseguests were to arrive (2-4 weeks was the ETA; 4 weeks was too late, but I was hopeful it'd arrive within 2-3). Although, unfortunately, it arrived after our houseguests left (I didn't expect miracles as it was the busy holiday season), we couldn't be happier with this awesome couch, as well as the amazing and professional delivery men; who despite below freezing temps and near-blizzard conditions, still made it out on time without delays or having to reschedule. The couch is very comfy and even my husband, who is picky about the comfort of a couch/chair, loves this couch!!! Customer Service through Coleman was great too. I give them all an A+ and we will be ordering through them again. "

"I purchased a sectional sofa from Coleman Furniture at the end of November. During my wait for it to be shipped, they kept me up to date with a few phone calls along the way. Unfortunately, my situation changed about a month after the order. After a couple of phone calls to Coleman with a request to cancel the order, they did and were accommodating without penalty. I understand they did not have to do so, so I write this with appreciation."

"We have already placed 2 orders with this site - and both went great. Shopping now for a dining room set - and expecting to have a great experience again. High grades for the full delivery service included."

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,902 merchant members.