Product & services pricing Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.03/10 7.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.27/10 2.27/10

"I ordered a desk in late June 2014 no one called until October 2014. The item arrived at a time I did not schedule and then when it did arrive on the proper day the item was being clumsily put together and one side of the desk is leaning. I asked one of the many reps. for a discount for such a long wait time and I have yet to see it. It unfortunately was a meager $100 one an item that was 2K. I would strongly advise for no one to order from them. They have quite easily one of the worst customer service teams I've ever encountered. "

"I ordered a sectional from Coleman Furniture at the end of August because they had the lowest price on the sofa that we wanted and free shipping. I received my confirmation email on 9/27. On their website they estimate the time to delivery being 1-5 weeks from the order date. Although we received our sofa at the latter end of this estimate it was impossible to speak to someone on the status of our actual sofa. I got an email on 10/7 stating the sofa was at the delivery company and I should expect a call in a few days for delivery date. After a few days of not hearing from them I called the number listed in the email and was told that they don't deliver to NH. I was then given another number which I called and left a message. No response, even after days. I then received another email on 10/15 saying that it was again at the delivery company and I should expect a call in a few days (again.) I was concerned that my sofa was lost in space somewhere so I called Coleman Furniture directly and spoke to a customer service representative that said she would look into it and call me back by the end of the day, I didn't get a call back that day. The next day I called again and finally let my frustration known and did eventually get a call back at the end of the day with another number for me to call for the actual delivery service that had my sofa. After another message and call back I was finally able to locate my sofa and schedule a delivery on 10/22, 2 weeks after my initial email stating it was ready for delivery. The sofa came as expected, good quality and no injuries. The delivery company was good, delivered the sofa without issue and took away the garbage. Although it was a good price for the sofa, it was so frustrating having to make a dozen calls just to locate it. I will not order from this company again due to the long delivery time, lack of communication and no one even knowing where my sofa was! At one point my husband and I were concerned it was a scam and we'd already paid $770. I would not recommend this company."

"Usually when you are paying the least you don't expect the best service. Here Coleman was both the cheapest that I found plus offered to do the setup free of charge. I did try to get another company to match this offer and they weren't willing."

"Super thrilled with the service where they brought in the bed and put it together for me. With my two left hands I was thrilled to stumble on coleman furniture and will be coming straight here so long as they continue to assemble for free!"

"We have started to redo our home and began with the dining room. After repainting the walls we opted to go with a very regal dining set. The north shore round set fit the room nicely and we are thrilled thus far. We are excitedly shopping for furniture for our living room which is currently being redone as well."

"The living room set was very affordably priced and more importantly comfortable and durable."

"Not much to say about the sofa. It's inexpensive and upholstered, which is exactly what I needed for my son who has just started college. "

"I found Coleman through doing a google search - and the free delivery and installation is what sold me. Same price as other sites on this Aico Villagio set - but did the full delivery - and a great job by the delivery men. Thumbs Up!"

"I ordered a loveseat on September 3, 2014. They finally called me today, October 13, 2014, to say the loveseat was damaged in transit and I would have to wait while it's repaired. When I told them I didn't want a damaged item and I wanted to cancel, I was told there would be a 25 % restocking fee. I'll go through my credit card to take care of this.
Don't deal with these people.

"After spending some time looking for a TV stand we settled on a darker tone we felt was safer. It contrast well with the family room and we like the quality and durable feel it gives us."

"Not much to be said as the furniture was the same as we saw in our local ashley, but the price was substantially better. As long as they will keep beating the price at the local store, I will keep ordering from them. "

"This was my first experience purchasing from Coleman Furniture. From the first time I called I got through to a real live person in under a minuet. I found the staff I spoke with to genuinely take an interest in my furniture quest, and ended up settled on a stunning new living room set. We placed the order over the phone and were updated 2-3 times over a 16 day period, until our order was delivered and setup in our home. The process was great, and I plan on purchasing from them again in the future. "

"Coming from a home where me and my husband both work full time, we have little time, or interest to spend our valuable weekends running around local furniture stores looking at furniture. My mother-in-law told me about this site, and we spent a few evenings together perusing through the online catalog. So many options it was hard deciding! We emailed them a few questions and received prompt replies, which really helped us make our final decision. The free delivery and setup service was exactly as described...really no surprises. All in all it took a little under 2 weeks from when we ordered (which is what we were told). We are very happy. Sometimes mother-in-laws actually have good ideas :-)"

"We wanted a linen living room set that would match our modern home. We have these huge windows (great for the Pacific Ocean views we get out here) and finally have some furniture to sit on and watch the sailboats."

"I am very unhappy with this company, I needed a table and 4 chairs. Found the chairs on Amazon and received then within two weeks. I wanted the in home set up and the 100.00 savings so I purchased it at Coleman but it was not worth it. After waiting a month they called and said delivery was first week of September but did not come till first week of October, six weeks later than Amazon, Delivered today and even thought we checked it carefully we found three scrape marks where the finish is gone on the side about an hour after the delivery men left. I know there is nothing we can do except repair it ourselves so I realize it is not worth the small savings. Mistake to order furniture here, the customer service sounds awful and with just the few calls we made to them I agree with comments on here.....order somewhere else."

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,861 merchant members.