Product & services pricing Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.39/10 7.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.39/10 7.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.27/10 2.27/10

"We have started to redo our home and began with the dining room. After repainting the walls we opted to go with a very regal dining set. The north shore round set fit the room nicely and we are thrilled thus far. We are excitedly shopping for furniture for our living room which is currently being redone as well."

"The living room set was very affordably priced and more importantly comfortable and durable."

"Not much to say about the sofa. It's inexpensive and upholstered, which is exactly what I needed for my son who has just started college. "

"I found Coleman through doing a google search - and the free delivery and installation is what sold me. Same price as other sites on this Aico Villagio set - but did the full delivery - and a great job by the delivery men. Thumbs Up!"

"I ordered a loveseat on September 3, 2014. They finally called me today, October 13, 2014, to say the loveseat was damaged in transit and I would have to wait while it's repaired. When I told them I didn't want a damaged item and I wanted to cancel, I was told there would be a 25 % restocking fee. I'll go through my credit card to take care of this.
Don't deal with these people.

"After spending some time looking for a TV stand we settled on a darker tone we felt was safer. It contrast well with the family room and we like the quality and durable feel it gives us."

"Not much to be said as the furniture was the same as we saw in our local ashley, but the price was substantially better. As long as they will keep beating the price at the local store, I will keep ordering from them. "

"This was my first experience purchasing from Coleman Furniture. From the first time I called I got through to a real live person in under a minuet. I found the staff I spoke with to genuinely take an interest in my furniture quest, and ended up settled on a stunning new living room set. We placed the order over the phone and were updated 2-3 times over a 16 day period, until our order was delivered and setup in our home. The process was great, and I plan on purchasing from them again in the future. "

"Coming from a home where me and my husband both work full time, we have little time, or interest to spend our valuable weekends running around local furniture stores looking at furniture. My mother-in-law told me about this site, and we spent a few evenings together perusing through the online catalog. So many options it was hard deciding! We emailed them a few questions and received prompt replies, which really helped us make our final decision. The free delivery and setup service was exactly as described...really no surprises. All in all it took a little under 2 weeks from when we ordered (which is what we were told). We are very happy. Sometimes mother-in-laws actually have good ideas :-)"

"We wanted a linen living room set that would match our modern home. We have these huge windows (great for the Pacific Ocean views we get out here) and finally have some furniture to sit on and watch the sailboats."

"I am very unhappy with this company, I needed a table and 4 chairs. Found the chairs on Amazon and received then within two weeks. I wanted the in home set up and the 100.00 savings so I purchased it at Coleman but it was not worth it. After waiting a month they called and said delivery was first week of September but did not come till first week of October, six weeks later than Amazon, Delivered today and even thought we checked it carefully we found three scrape marks where the finish is gone on the side about an hour after the delivery men left. I know there is nothing we can do except repair it ourselves so I realize it is not worth the small savings. Mistake to order furniture here, the customer service sounds awful and with just the few calls we made to them I agree with comments on here.....order somewhere else."

"I cannot express enough how satisfied I am with the whole experience. From ordering online to delivery this company is the best that I've ever had to deal with. All other companies deliver by the curbside. Not Coleman's, they delivered (free I might add) into my house and set up the whole dining room. Even the delivery men had exceptional personalities. Very hospitable. The Ortanique dining room set is beautiful! Not one flaw. I will be ordering again that's for sure."

"Overall it wasn't easy to find a table set that would properly match our living room according to my wife's crazy strict standards. Once we found one in a local store we did some comparison shopping and went with whomever had the best price. I am happy with this purchase but next time I'm going to ask my wife to do it all herself!"

"Gary and I am very pleased with the service that we received. We saved over 400.00 and Colemans delivered to our home here in Waterbury in 2 weeks. Thank you very much.
Sue and Gary H.

"I had a horrible experience with Coleman Furniure. The desk arrived as promised but the delivery company did several thousands of damage to our hardwood floors. They did not want to take responsibiltiy for the damage but blamed it on the delivery company who in turn blamed it on the sub contactor they used as a driver. Needless to say, there was so much going back and forth along with unprofessionalism, I had to get my insurance company, who in turn is going after all parties involved to get this resolved. Go with a reputable company in your area rather than deal with this kind of nonsense."

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,864 merchant members.