Stores > Coleman Furniture

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.39/10 6.39/10
Voice your opinion! Review Coleman Furniture by clicking a star below.
2017-06-20

Great customer service!

"I found an end table, great price, but have never dealt with this company. Free shipping made me give it a try. They called to say they received my order, e-mailed to thank me for my order, I called them to get a delivery update, they responded courteously and accurately. End table showed up at my door exactly when promised. I will ABSOLUTELY shop Coleman furniture again...and again...and again......."

2017-06-19

Stools for new kitchen

"The online ordering was simple. I received an unexpected call once the order was processed which was nice. I had even asked that the stools I ordered be delivered by a certain date and they arrived earlier than expected. The service was great and we love the stools. They go so well with our new kitchen. "

2017-06-05

Easy and fast

"It only took about 2 weeks for my item to arrive. Every part of the process was easy and professional with frequent updates as to where they were in the process. I would definitely use them again!"

2017-05-25

Great quality couches at great price

"Easy transaction, great quality couches at a great price "

2017-05-03

Great Experience!

"Shipping and assembly was free and the bed arrived sooner than estimated! Coleman constantly kept me up to date with the shipping progress which allowed me to prepare for its arrival. Great company! Great product!"

2017-05-02

Well built, beautiful bed!

"We needed a taller bed that had drawers for extra storage for our son. We found a Hillary Walnut Queen Bookcase Storage Bed on Coleman Furniture's website. It's a beautiful bed that is made from real wood and is very sturdy. Make sure this bed is in the place that you want it before it's built, because it's hard to move, which is how a bed should be! The two delivery men were very polite, worked hard in getting the bed together fast, and were professional. They made sure that we approved of the placement before putting the bed together. With a new pillow top mattress this bed is perfect for our 6'2" son! He loves it! We had a great experience and will definitely buy from Coleman Furniture again in the future! "

2017-04-30

Larkinhurst

"Will give you a status update on your order until it is delivered to your house. "

2017-04-26

Love my new sofa!

"I had been looking for a long time for just the right sectional for my remodeled basement. I would find the right shape and size but not the color I wanted or vice versa. Browsing on line I came across the Coleman Furniture site, and there it was. The exact sofa I wanted. I was a little concerned about getting such a big ticket item online, but after thinking about it for a couple of days, I took the plunge.
The price was unbelievable for a sectional this size. The order to delivery time was less than 4 weeks. And the delivery and set up guys could not have been nicer.

2017-04-25

Awesome wall unit and a great price and delivery

"Really pleased with the wall unit. It looks so nice and has a great many features I'm happy about. The delivery was spot on and the guys fully assembled and put in place in no time at all. Thanks!"

2017-04-24

Excellent!

" I have shopped at Coleman furniture on two separate occasions and both times I have been 100% satisfied and delighted at the quality of merchandise, white glove delivery and exceptional customer service. I will return to Coleman furniture for all my future furniture needs, hands down! "

2017-04-24

Excellent experience

"The entire process from order placement to delivery schedule to delivery was handled in a professional courteous prompt manner beyond my expectations."

2017-04-21

Buyer beware!!

"I ordered a table that they never delivered. After two months of waiting, terrible communication, a new sales rep every time I called, and no help whatsoever in getting me the correct item, they asked if I wanted to cancel the order and the proceeded to charge me a restock fee. They required prepayment and then only refunded a partial payment when they could not deliver the table I ordered. They are very unfriendly and dishonest. I would not recommend ordering anything from this crooked company!"

2017-04-21

Excellent Experience

"Order was placed with ease. Our furniture arrived as scheduled. The delivery company was a little difficult, but only because their phones were down and we weren't able to get through to return their call to set-up our delivery date without going back through Coleman. However, the call into Coleman was painless and got us connected with our delivery company. All items were exactly what we were expecting and we are happy with our overall experience."

2017-04-20

Great furniture & service

"I ordered 2-love seats & sofa-Damacio from Coleman, I had priced the furniture at a local store in my area & found it a lot cheaper at Coleman. I ordered it & was called to let me know when to expect it in, & was also updated via email. The delivery was excellent, the furniture is exactly as I thought, so pretty & comfortable! "

Rep reply posted Apr-21-2017

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Hi,

We appreciate your positive feedback about our company. We take pride in catering to our customer's needs the best way we can, and we hope you enjoy your new living room furniture. If you need any additional furniture, please reach out to us.

The Coleman Furniture Team”

2017-04-13

New Customer, Repeat Customer

"Great experience! Quick order, multiple emails making the whole process clear was refreshing!"

Rep reply posted Apr-21-2017

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Hello,

Thanks for the thumbs-up! We appreciate your business and positive feedback, and we hope to serve you again in the future.

The Coleman Furniture Team ”

Share Coleman Furniture's store rating

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,376 merchant members.