Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

"I was pleasantly surprised with the Aico entertainment wall that we received. It looked nicer then in the photos - with a stunning finish. Delivery was convenient too - so I am giving a 5 star rating on this transaction."

"I shopped online after my sister in law told me about the savings. Bought an Ashley sectional and saved 1500.0 over the store price. Received last week and I am a happy customer. I recommend others to purchase here. Thumbs Up"

"Just ordered set of dining chairs. Good price as confirmed searching online. Will see how delivery and install go. Hoping all is well."

"Saved hundreds. Fast delivery. Friendly, attentive service staff. Already referred my aunt to them."

"We were updated every step of the order process and were not left wondering about the status of our order. The delivery was very professional. They actually set up the furniture in our home and made sure that we were 100% satisfied. Fantastic experience working with Coleman Furniture. "

"Purchased an expensive top grain power sectional, it took over a month to deliver despite being told 2-3 weeks. Sadly the power chaise was BROKEN, the power recliner was sent WITHOUT the power cord, and only 5 of 6 pieces was delivered. I called the day after delivery to tell them, and have fought with them for over a week to try to correct the situation. They did bring the 6th piece two days later, and finally they are mailing the power cord, but say the BROKEN piece is a warranty issue because I did not notice it was broken when delivered. (I had not sat on it yet, but noticed the first time I did) Now I have to deal with serial numbers, pictures, and take it up with yet another party- the warranty company. Coleman has made my dream couch a living nightmare. I have had no less than 20 conversations simply trying to get what I paid for. It HAS NOT been worth it. I should have paid a little more and bought directly from Ashley. Too bad for them- because I had already picked out over $2000 of accent tables to match- they WILL NOT be getting that order. If you have something simple- maybe its worth the chance, but ordering a power sectional- believe me when I tell you- AVOID THE HEADACHES! "

"I enjoyed the ease of doing business with Coleman Furniture. I called and was informed my desired product was in-stock and would take 2-3 weeks for delivery. I place the order for our sectional, which was a identical match to our previous one bought locally in Nevada. Order was processed and I followed up 2 weeks after our order and was told it would be delivered the following week. The delivery company called and scheduled (around my life) and the 2 hr window was perfect. They delivered our sectional, placed it where we needed and took all packing with them. I would highly recommend Coleman Furniture and would definlty refer them to my friends in the future.
PS. the purchase price was $7.00 cheaper than we previously paid 5 years ago and included NO Tax and Delivery = $162.40 cheaper for us!!

"This was my first purchase from the store. Their price is much lower than others.The sofa's quality is much better than I thought! It's really cool to find such a store with low price and free delivery."

"Coleman is a reliable company, great experience! My entire order was processed without delay and shipped on time. The customer service was incredible, representative was courteous and knowledgeable. I'll order again from here in the future and recommend them to others. A+

"Item was received about 2 weeks earlier than expected and communication with order status and delivery was excellent. The recliner was just as pictured and is super comfortable with no flaws. Looking forward to rocking our new baby in it next year! Would definitely recommend Coleman Furniture for outstanding service and product delivery."

"After finding the dining table set that we wanted for our new home, I set out trying to find the best deal with a company that would deliver the set in-home already assembled. I came across Coleman Furniture who was selling the set for about $1,000 less than other stores. Well, lesson learned: YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. After the set was a week late (they said it had to go through "quality inspection"), the table was the wrong height (you could not sit in the chairs and pull it up to the table) and one of the pedestal bases was turned the wrong way. The "customer service" was TERRIBLE in dealing with this issue. They acted more like a "company advocate" and jerked us around on when and how this would be fixed. When we insisted on the level of service that we would expect for the amount of money that we paid, they instead tried to blame the delivery company (they outsource their deliveries to other companies) and forced that company to offer us a $75 refund. It was NOT the delivery company's issue, and, in fact, it was the delivery company that treated us with the level of service and respect that we expected from Coleman. When the DELIVERY company called us to fix the issue, they returned to our home and fixed it a week later (turned out parts were missing and the base was assembled incorrectly). DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE BUYING FROM THIS COMPANY. It wasn't until after this ordeal that I saw this company has a C RATING with the Better Business Bureau. "

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“Here at Coleman Furniture we value every customer and their feedback. We do realize that issues do happen occasionally, and our goal is to resolve them as quickly and as best as possible. We partner with delivery companies across the company to ensure timely delivery to all of our customers and we are extremely selective about who we partner with in order to ensure a high level of service.
In this case, the customer was missing parts for their table and the base needed to be adjusted. Once we were able to identify the problem, we followed up with the local delivery company that handled the delivery and assembly to make sure ?that the issues were corrected.
The customer received compensation for the inconvenience. In the rare event when an issue does arise, we will always strive to resolve it in a ??professional and courteous manner. Please reach out to our friendly customer support at 800-974-5255 with any questions or concerns.”

"I ordered 2 bedroom sets and a living room set from Coleman. Delivery was promised in 2 weeks for one bedroom and the living room. The other bedroom was a special order and was going to be 4-6 weeks. After nearly 3 months of repeatedly checking on the order I asked to cancel the order. I was told I could only cancel the part that had not yet shipped, so I did. I went to Ashley Furniture and purchased a bedroom set and living room and it was delivered in 2 days. If I cancelled the other part that had supposedly shipped I would be charged an enormous restocking fee. Nearly 3 weeks ago I received an email stating the furniture was at the delivery station and someone would call within 2 days to arrange delivery. I have not received a call. Never order from Coleman Furniture. Coleman’s customer service is non-existent and you will wait months if you do actually receive your furniture."

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“Our priority is to handle every customer request, as we value our customers highly and always do everything possible to ensure that the customer receives their furniture as soon as possible. The furniture we sell always ships directly from the manufacturer. This particular customer lives in Central Oklahoma and delivery did take a bit longer than usual. However, we did ?follow up with this customer and ensured that they received their delivery.

Our apologies for the delay. Please contact our Customer Support staff at 800-974-5255 with any questions/concerns”

"I just wanted to take a minute and tell you how very pleased I was with your service. From the time I placed my order, the communication from your firm was fantastic. Weekly emails updating me every step of the way. Delivery was phenomenal. I am so very happy that I found Coleman Furniture. You have a new customer for life."

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to inform others of your shopping experience. We work tirelessly to ensure that the process goes smoothly and everything arrives on time - with a smile on your face.

Have a great day!”

"Fantastic service from beginning to end, and the curio was PERFECT! I would gladly buy from Coleman Furniture in the future without reservation. I was kept informed throughout the process, told from the beginning that it would take approx. 4 weeks and that's what it took. No more, no less. "

"Purchased a sectional from Coleman recently and the experience was great - very fair price and quick shipping. Also purchased a 5 year protection plan so I have peace of mind long term. Would definitely recommend"

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,846 merchant members.