Coleman Furniture Reviews - colemanfurniture.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.63/10 342 reviews

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

"Never buy from them. They promise 2 to 4 weeks and after 4 weeks when I checked they are saying another 4 weeks. Not sure if I will get it after 8 weeks. If you cancel after 24 hours irrespective of whether the order is shipped or not you pay 25%. Will never buy from Coleman ever. Their website is very good and a pleasing experience to buy."

"happy with our purchase of Ashley rourke burgundy power sofa and power rocker recliner both are very nice, coleman kept us informed all along and we received our furniture 3 weeks ahead of schedule. a&o delivery people were efficient and polite. placed order by phone and saleslady did an exceptional job would buy from coleman again.we also saved a lot of money from what the local furniture stores wanted"

"I ordered a new bedroom set and sincerely enjoyed the shopping experience with Coleman Furniture. Everything was terrific, from the salesperson to the delivery men. The furniture was delivered in less then three weeks and was exactly what I expected to receive. I will order from them again in the future."

"I just got delivery today - Sunday 3-23-14 of my dining table. Looks great in our dining room. I really appreciate the special service that we received.

All in all a very pleasant experience.

"We recently purchased some furniture from Coleman Furniture. They were able to answer all our questions, and the delivery was as scheduled and setup in our home. No problems and very happy with the new furniture."

"I found a photo of a coffee table and end tables at another store but when I went there they did not have it. I went to 3 stores, no one could help me. So I Googled the tables and Coleman Furniture came up. They had the tables!! I will say I was a little leery about ordering them site unseen but I read the reviews, check their policies and decided to order. Everything went exactly as they stated it would. I received a call about the order, and emails keeping me informed. I was really surprised when I was notified that I was going to receive the order sooner than expected. Again, they kept me up to date. I received a call about the delivery date/time and then a call to confirm and then a call when they were en route. Talk about great customer service. but then the delivery company showed up (Beltman Delivery), what nice young men, they were courteous, very friendly, wasted no time but also took time to make sure I was satisfied with the tables, the placement of the tables. It was just awesome. I can't say enough about this whole process. It was the best experience with an order EVER! Thank You Coleman Furniture!!!
Ginny
Cameron Park, CA

"I have just recently purchased furniture with Coleman Furniture and my experience has all been positive. I have a few weeks until my furniture arrives. Once it has been received and inspected, I intend on writing another review. Especially Silka who is with the company has been most kind. People like that in customer service positions are rare. Thanks to her I look forward to doing business again."

"This company is one of the best on the Internet. They kept me informed on delivery, etc and when I discovered a tiny flaw in the product they immediately set out to fix it and did it in a very timely manner. If you need or want furniture this is the place to buy."

"I want to say how satisfied I was with my purchase experience with Coleman Furniture. From the time I placed the order, to when it was delivered, I was kept informed of the status and could not be happier with the level of service. I will order from them again the next time I need to purchase new furniture. The customer care team was helpful and in contact with me throughout the process."

"The pricing they had was the best I found, and the in home delivery and setup service was superb. I will do business with them again. "

"Excellent customer service. Coleman Furniture kept in regular contact with us and emailed numerous updates about our order movement and delivery scheduling. The white glove setup delivery was very impressive. We live a little distant from any major city, and were amazed that they were able to service our area as frequently as they do. Very happy with our first order experience with them and absolutely love the new furniture!"

"I was VERY nervous ordering a large dining room table, 8 chairs and china hutch online and having it shipped all the way to California - but did it anyway because the price was so incredible and included free shipping. I had also previously viewed the same style at another store at a much higher price and knew we loved it. I ordered it and received notice the following week that the delivery company had received it and would be contacting me. I waited a few weeks because it was during the Christmas holidays. I called them and was told a piece had come in damaged and they were having a furniture repair person look at it. Now I was even more nervous! I called back the next week and received a delivery date. The men who delivered it were very good. I looked at each piece upside down and sideways trying to see what had been repaired and could not find anything wrong with it. It is beautiful and everything I wanted it to be. When we opened the glass shelves right before the delivery men left, we found that two were broken. I noted it on the invoice and left a message for the company as directed. They called back a few hours later and I received new shelves the next week. It took a total of five weeks from ordering to delivery which I thought wasn't bad considering the holidays and how far away we are. We are very happy!"

Rating 8/104/5

"Everything arrived as described and delivery men were very good and helpful. I was leary when I saw alot of negative reviews but I'm happy to say that everthing went well from time of ordering to delivery."

Rating 8/104/5

"My girlfriend and I were shopping for the perfect sofa. We are from the San Francisco Bay Area so there are a lot of places locally to purchase our sofa.

We found a place with the sofa we liked. In-store price didn't match their online price. I asked about it and the person said the online site is not accurate. That bothered me.

So I went online to search for the brand and model of the sofa we liked. We found COLEMAN FURNITURE online that had the same sofa for much less than local competitors. Not only that but they offered FREE shipping and delivery.

That's a big deal especially considering the local store was going to charge us delivery fee AND additional cost for bringing the furniture up 3 stories. COLEMAN FURNITURE said not only will they ship our sofa free of charge but also deliver it to our floor and set it up.

I have to highlight SILKA KATZ who assisted me in processing and guidance regarding their online purchase. Silka was even kind enough to correct my mistake I made when entering our shipping address.

I have not yet received the sofa since our move in date is still 2 weeks away but based on initial experience I feel confident the sofa will be perfect and the delivery team will be as professional and courteous as Silka was.

I will write a follow up review once the sofa arrives at our new apartment.

Thank you Coleman Furniture for your customer service and product. And a special thank you to Silka Katz.

"never ever I will buy from Coleman furniture , I have ordered a pepper slay bed from them and after comparison with other furniture places on Google they(Coleman) were more expensive but offered the drawers storage in their description as a feature of the bed so i paid more but to my surprise they told me that its an optional item and I told them that they list all the optional items in the feature but the storage drawers were not optional, I also told Nicole that I paid more for your bed b/c of the storage when there are other companies like home clicks sells this same bed with the trundle under the bed for $62.00 less, they still don't want to send my what I orders and refuse to credit my account the difference, and by the way they did promise 2-4 weeks and I did not get until 16 weeks later due to what they said was a broken foot board, i SENT AN E-MAIL TELLING THEM THAT THEIR ADD IS PLAINLY INDICATE A DRAWERS EXPLAINING THE DURABILITY OF THE ENGLISH DOVETAIL CONSTRUCTION AND SENT THEM A COPY OF THEIR OWN ADD AND THEY STILL OFFERED ME A RETURN WITH A 75% RESTOCKING CHARGE,DON'T BEE FOOLED LIKE I DID WITH THEIR DECEIVING WAYS OF ADVERTISING AND THEN PUTTING YOU IN A LOSS LOSS SPOT "

modified review reply posted Jan-26-2014

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“Here at Coleman Furniture - we strive to make every experience as positive as possible.

This customer ordered a bed without ordering the optional trundle. We explained this to customer - and offered a discount on ordering the optional trundle.

We never want a customer to experience any issues with their orders. However - when a question or concern arises - please reach out to our friendly customer care team - who will be happy to assist you. Please call us at 800-974-5255.”