• Coleman Furnitu

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.20/10 7.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.79/10 2.79/10

"The sheepskin bench and lucite legs is gorgeous! It is an amazing blend and looks great together."

"We placed an order on January 28, 2015 for a sofa, loveseat and a recliner. We were initially told that it would take approximately three weeks for us to receive our furniture. The furniture was finally delivered on March 24, 2015. The sofa and the recliner made it into our home ok, but the delivery company dropped the loveseat over the edge of the tailgate of the truck causing the frame to bend. We refused the loveseat and filed a claim with Coleman Furniture. It took a bit of back and forth, but Coleman finally agreed to a full refund of $889 on April 24, 2015. "

"My boss asked me to research and buy a pool table for his newly renovated home. I stumbled on a cedar pool table that looked amazing. It is VERY different than your traditional style. I never saw anything like it. My boss loved it so we ordered. It did take about 3 weeks to receive but he really is happy with it. He tells me he is constantly getting compliments. Brownie points for me :) "

"The delivery team assembled the entire bookcase wall professionally. I would never have managed without someone here to assemble. I liked that it was offered free of charge. Very nicely done."

"I wasn't familiar with leather match but after reading up on it I was fine with it. Afterall I wasn't really coming in contact with the non leather portion during my normal usage of the sofa. The price was fair and the non leather portion looks the same so no one can really tell. Overall I'm happy."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-14-2015

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“We know it's hard to balance comfort & quality with a good price - we are so glad that you were able to find a sofa that you like!
Please keep in mind for your furniture needs as well!”

"I had a very bad experience with this company. I ordered a console table which was supposed to be ash/ash veneer. I was very unhappy with the quality. The item looked like imitation wood and I thought it was poorly constructed. The item cost $595. I paid $207.91 to return the item and was charged a restocking fee of $148.75. I would not order from this company again. "

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-15-2015

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“We are truly sorry that you were so unhappy with the item that you ordered.
We understand how disappointing this can be and have followed up with the manufacturer regarding your feedback on the table.”

"Finally decided to upgrade the living room with a new home theater. Once we pulled out the old tv we realized how dated the tv stand looked. We decided to get a new one. It has built in cable management which is nice. It also is designed with flat screens in mind, unlike the old one which dated back the clunker monitor days. So far we are pleased with it."

"The lift chair for my dad finally arrived. It took a few weeks but I did get a call telling me this would be the case a day after my placing the order online. It is sad that he needs it, but I'm happy that he will have an easier time getting up from the tv from now on."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-13-2015

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“We appreciate you ordering with us for your father and hope that he enjoys his new lift chair!
Please visit us again for your furniture needs!”

"Our old dining room set was due a replacement. We liked the oval shaped table and decided we would look for another one similar to what we had. There isn't a ton of selection out there for oval tables but we did find a nice one in a store the next town over. We googled it and found it online for less. It's a bit sad to get rid of our table that has been with us for so long, but the new one certainly gives a new flavor to the room. "

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-07-2015

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“We are thrilled that you found what you needed with us! We certainly hope that you will visit our site again and tell your friends and family about us too!”

"The new desk is really grand and fancy. Overall it was worth the price. I did have to wait a few weeks to receive it however. Based on what I was told, this is not uncommon with furniture. Unless you want to haul it home yourself from the store that is... "

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-07-2015

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“Giving you the best quality for the best price is our goal - we're glad to hear that you are so pleased with your new desk!
We appreciate your business!!”

"My Order filled was for an Ashley Diana Lamp - Signatures. Received in exactly one week. Appreciate the good service and all. Happy Holidays!"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-13-2015

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“So glad that you're happy with the service you received!
We certainly hope that you'll shop with us again soon - Tell your friends and family about us too!!”

"I was in the market for a dining table that would fit in my small campus apartment. I found one with a handy drop leaf to put in place in the event I have a crowd over. It fits in nicely and looks to be a good build."

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“We are definitely happy to hear that you are pleased with your purchase!
We certainly hope that you will visit us again for your next furniture purchase.
-Coleman Furniture”

"Even though I work from home, I needed to have a nice home office set as I often meet clients there. Liberty had the furniture that really seemed to fit the bill for us. It's a good quality set (not the cheapy stuff you would pick up in walmart or target) but at the same time didn't set us back five thousand dollars. Highly suggested if you like the traditional style they offer.
My husband insisted that we go for a linen bed and I'm very glad we decided to go for it. It's gives our room a very chic and modern touch. Now it's just time to touch up the other pieces :)

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“We know how important it is to find what you need at a price you will like - we're glad that we were able to help you furnish your home office!
We hope that you will share your experience with others and shop again with us soon!”

"Our living room set looked a bit bare without a coffee table and sofa table. We found the selection of table sets online to be better than anything in a store. After shopping around some we settled on something in our price range and must say once it showed up we knew we did well on our purchase. "

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“Accessories can definitely help complete and elevate the look of a room - we're so glad that you're happy with your new tables, and hope that you will shop with us again soon!”

"I ordered the Juniper living room set on Feb. 07 and I hadn't received it by the end of March. Coleman Furniture finally gave me a full refund because they were not sure when the manufacturer would be able to deliver my order. "

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“Providing correct, up-to date information to our customers is a priority.
The shipping dates that we give are estimates, but we understand how frustrating it can be when an order is delayed. Because of this, we made sure to have the order cancelled and the customer refunded.”

Share Coleman Furniture's store rating

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,853 merchant members.