Stores > Coleman Furniture

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
Voice your opinion! Review Coleman Furniture by clicking a star below.
2017-04-25

Awesome wall unit and a great price and delivery

"Really pleased with the wall unit. It looks so nice and has a great many features I'm happy about. The delivery was spot on and the guys fully assembled and put in place in no time at all. Thanks!"

2017-04-24

Excellent!

" I have shopped at Coleman furniture on two separate occasions and both times I have been 100% satisfied and delighted at the quality of merchandise, white glove delivery and exceptional customer service. I will return to Coleman furniture for all my future furniture needs, hands down! "

2017-04-24

Excellent experience

"The entire process from order placement to delivery schedule to delivery was handled in a professional courteous prompt manner beyond my expectations."

2017-04-21

Buyer beware!!

"I ordered a table that they never delivered. After two months of waiting, terrible communication, a new sales rep every time I called, and no help whatsoever in getting me the correct item, they asked if I wanted to cancel the order and the proceeded to charge me a restock fee. They required prepayment and then only refunded a partial payment when they could not deliver the table I ordered. They are very unfriendly and dishonest. I would not recommend ordering anything from this crooked company!"

2017-04-21

Excellent Experience

"Order was placed with ease. Our furniture arrived as scheduled. The delivery company was a little difficult, but only because their phones were down and we weren't able to get through to return their call to set-up our delivery date without going back through Coleman. However, the call into Coleman was painless and got us connected with our delivery company. All items were exactly what we were expecting and we are happy with our overall experience."

2017-04-20

Great furniture & service

"I ordered 2-love seats & sofa-Damacio from Coleman, I had priced the furniture at a local store in my area & found it a lot cheaper at Coleman. I ordered it & was called to let me know when to expect it in, & was also updated via email. The delivery was excellent, the furniture is exactly as I thought, so pretty & comfortable! "

Rep reply posted Apr-21-2017

“Hi,

We appreciate your positive feedback about our company. We take pride in catering to our customer's needs the best way we can, and we hope you enjoy your new living room furniture. If you need any additional furniture, please reach out to us.

2017-04-13

New Customer, Repeat Customer

"Great experience! Quick order, multiple emails making the whole process clear was refreshing!"

Rep reply posted Apr-21-2017

“Hello,

Thanks for the thumbs-up! We appreciate your business and positive feedback, and we hope to serve you again in the future.

The Coleman Furniture Team ”

2017-04-11

Fly by night operation.

"Ordered furniture on 3/6/17 and the sales person said that it will be delivered in 3 to 4 weeks. Took the money from my charge card company on 3/7/17. Today is 4/11/17 and not only I have not received the furniture, they won't even give me a estimated date of delivery. Support staff on phone is very rude and keep changing the rules on the fly. When I tried to cancel my order I was told I will have to pay 15% restocking fee. Restocking fee for something that was not delivered. When I questioned the restocking fee I was told that the furniture came damaged from the manufacture hence the restocking fee. Why am I responsible if you deal with bad manufactures. I wonder how bad is the furniture quality is if the dealer is this bad. FOR ALL POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS - STAY AWAY FROM COLEMAN AND RENEGADE FURNITURE GROUP. "

Rep reply posted Apr-13-2017

“Hello Neeru,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. In an effort to make the full details available to our prospective customers, I'd like to share the full situation.

A few days ago the delivery team informed us that part of the order got damaged in transit. We quickly ordered replacement from the manufacturer which arrived today at the delivery team. Once the order is inspected and deemed damage free, the delivery team will reach out to schedule delivery.

The team here at Coleman Furniture goes out of its way to unsure our customers receive the quality furniture they paid for. We overwhelmingly appreciate your patients as we get this resolved. ”

2017-04-07

Great Company and Customer Service

"They want you business!
My wife and I have been building for 2 years. The project has not gone well and our completion date keeps getting moved. We were told that our home would be done in Feb 2017 (the 5th change) and we wanted to take advantage of their black Friday deals. Called customer service and they agreed to hold product until February and give us the deal. Feb 2017 arrived and move it date changed again. We forgot to call. Product sent to shipping company. Coleman worked with shipping company to give us more time. Long story short, we had the furniture delivered at the end of March. Home still not done, but Coleman worked with us. Fantastic Company and Customer Service!!!

2017-04-04

Great Price, Easy Delivery

"Bottom line we had a positive experience with Coleman Furniture and would do business with them again. We were checking prices on the sleeper sofa that we wanted to purchase and came across Coleman Furniture. It was the best combined price (sofa, shipping and warranty). Although there were some negative reviews, we decided to take a chance. We have an old home and the interior doors are 29", less than the minimum required width for delivery. We removed the entire door and door frame the day before delivery and made sure there was a clear path. Colemans and the delivery company were very professional and kept us informed. The arrived early and there were no problems. Colemans seems to have a good system."

Rep reply posted Apr-06-2017

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Thanks for recommending us to others! We are glad to have assisted you with purchasing new furniture at a reasonable price which included free white glove service. We hope to serve you again in the future!

2017-04-03

Excellent service, a great online shopping experience

"the item I ordered the Berkshire Rustic Brown Reclining Sofa with Center Console, better than expected.
The rustic brown color looks even better than pictured, a beautiful darker brown.
They delivered directly into my living room and place it where we wanted it. Wife could not be happier.

Rep reply posted Apr-06-2017

“Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Coleman Furniture for your home needs, and thank you for taking the time to write a review! Coleman aims to provide customers with an excellent shopping experience, and we are happy to have met your expectations. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

2017-03-28

They do not stand by products!

"I purchased multiple items from this company for the first time due to pricing and free shipping only to find that multiple items came with flaws and I am still waiting almost 2 months from original order for resolution and some of the items they are claiming are natural manufacturer defects which is not true as I have other items from the same furniture line. They take forever to get back to you and still no resolution! I was going to purchase other items to complete set but will go with another known company now."

Rep reply posted Mar-30-2017

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Your items were ordered new directly from the manufacturer, undamaged, and where delivered to you. Your photos were reviewed with the manufacturer specialists which then informed us that your items have the natural characteristics and distressed look designed for the items.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and we hope to fully meet your expectations. Please feel free to contact our customer care department at 800-974-5255 ext 2 for any further assistance.

2017-03-27

Awesome Service!!!

"Deliver was quick, contract was clear and awesome service.

Thank you!!!

Rep reply posted Mar-30-2017

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Hey, glad to hear all went well with your recent purchase with us. We truly appreciate your feedback, and we hope you enjoy your new furniture.

2017-03-22

Great company

"Great company to work with."

Rep reply posted Mar-24-2017

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you enjoyed your shopping experience with us. ”

2017-03-17

Started skeptical but ended satisfied!

"I admit, I was skeptical before ordering from Coleman based on some of the reviews I had read. I was very interested in a particular office set so called Coleman upfront to get some specifics. The representative I had the pleasure of working with not only answered my questions but reached out to the manufacturer to get me the correct answers on the office set. She followed up with me numerous times to ensure all my questions were answered and to provide updates as well, assisted me in locating coupons for additional discount. Impressive! In the end, the office set was delivered on time and in excellent condition. The delivery company far exceeded my standards as well -- timely, friendly, neat, careful and respectful. I may have gotten lucky with my experience but I am definitely a satisfied customer!!"

Rep reply posted Mar-17-2017

“Hi.

We appreciate your positive feedback about our company. We take pride in catering to our customer's needs the best way we can, and we hope you enjoy your new office furniture. If you need any additional furniture, please reach out to us.

Share Coleman Furniture's store rating

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,410 merchant members.