• Coleman Furnitu

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.53/10 7.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.97/10 1.97/10

2015-07-31

"The cafe color was actually lighter than we thought we would get but my life said it would work and now that it showed up we both agree it looks good and brightens up the home somewhat."

2015-07-30

"Bedrooms wiith benches are not as common as you would think. Since my wife wanted a perfect match we did finally find the north shore set and it had a nice selection of different options of dressers and chests as well. "

2015-07-23

"Ripoff artists!!!! Sent a sectional that did not fit together, then charged us $800.00.
We are suing."

2015-07-22

"I like the new coffee table that has a neat lift top and storage space inside where we keep some spare blankets we can take out when watching TV."

2015-07-21

"The sunpan table set is actually very heavy as it has a steel base. I like that because glass top tables that are too light are way to easy to break by tilting over accidentally. It happened to me once before and I can't describe to you how much of a job it was to clean up the glass afterwards. It is a good solid piece and looks very modern as well."

2015-07-20

"Ordered the Darcy living room set and Tripton dinning room set. Delivery was right on time and furniture arrived in flawless condition! The wife and I are extremely pleased with the service! "

2015-07-17

"Extremely dissatisfied! Entire order was a disaster. I ordered the sectional 6 weeks before my wedding. Was told it would be in within 4 weeks- but the ottomans would take longer -so no guarantee they would make it. Therefore. I orderd them seperate. Low and behold a few days after I placed the order- I got an email that the ottomans were ready for shipping. They were sent UPS and left in my driveway- no call ahead. At the end of 4 weeks I called to check stauts of sectional- not yet shipped from manufacturer, so it would not make it in time for my wedding. I cancelled the sectional at that point and bought a couch locally so I could have in time for my wedding. When attempting to return the ottomans (which were still boxed and sitting in my garage) I was told it was too late- apparently they have a 5 day return window. I waited for over a week for a supervisor to get back to me so that I could escalate my dissatisfaction with the entire process- and again was told I could not return the ottomans- even though it was their mistake. NOT COSTOMER SERVICE focused at all! I have 2 ottoman's that don't match my new couch still sitting in their cartons. Certainly nothing I wanted to deal with just days before my wedding. It has been a terrible experience."

2015-07-16

"The dining set has a very handy extension leaf that can give me that extra seating I pretty much only on Thanksgiving. This way everyone can sit around comfortably on the same table without the need of a folding table."

2015-07-13

"Quotes we adjusted a few times but we winded up placing our order using the link sent to us and once they had adjusted the order to the items we wanted the rest of the ordering was simple. Not much to remark on delivery as it wasn't a large order. The delivery guys took about 10 mins total to set up the 2 pieces of the table set."

2015-07-03

"We had a flooded basement and insurance covered us for a new sofa set. Coleman worked with them and us to coordinate payment and the reps were helpful."

2015-07-02

"I really am enjoying the new rocker recliner. It is not massive, but neither am I. Even though it has a small footprint, it is plenty comfy and I am happy with the purchase. "

2015-06-30

"The office desk has a handy drop front drawer. If you appreciate a nice wood then you would appreciate the mahogany and how nice the grain and finish is. It's a good solid option at a reasonable price. "

2015-06-29

"How lovely the accent chair looks in our new nursery. It is a classy piece and the finish on the frame goes beautifully with the crib."

2015-06-26

"Coleman Furniture has been very helpful in the process of ordering and returning furniture online. Jonathon in customer service has done an excellent job with his assistance. I placed the order online and didn't realize I had ordered the sectional backwards mixing up the right and left pieces. The couch was beautiful and just as ordered. Jonathon has helped us through the process of returning the wrong pieces and placing the order correctly. We highly recommend Coleman Furniture. "

2015-06-25

"We got 3 tables from the table set but I'm glad we didn't need to buy the sofa table as it really would not be put to use. We went with a single coffee table and 2 end tables. It looks and feels to our liking. "

Share Coleman Furniture's store rating

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,715 merchant members.