Stores > Coleman Furniture

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
2017-02-22

Two and a half weeks to heaven

"We purchased a Entertainment Center from Coleman with hesitation on purchasing something so large sight unseen.
Our apprehension appeared to be unwarranted. The PriceWaiter system was efficient and Coleman Furniture honored an extremely fantastic price.
In total from date of purchase to receipt of the center was two and a half weeks and it's a great solid piece of furniture.
We will definitely be using Coleman again for other items throughout our house

This review was modified by booshevitz on February 24 2017 07:45:02 AM

“Hello,

Thanks for the positive feedback! We are glad to have helped you obtain new furniture at a reasonable price which included free in-home setup. We hope you enjoy your new entertainment center.

The Coleman Furniture Team”

2017-02-13

My experience was perfect!

"My order was ready for delivery well before the original time estimate. The delivery team was very professional, on time, and just overall top notch. I will shop here again and have already referred friends!"

This review was modified by Pasturecove on February 23 2017 11:33:16 AM

“Hi,

Thanks for the 5 star review! We are happy to hear that our service was professional and on time, and that your expectations were fully met. Thank you for recommending our service to others.

The Coleman Furniture Team ”

2017-02-01

Great customer service and delivery

"I had a couple of questions about my order and communication was fantastic. Free shipping was also high standard. Furniture arrived in less than 3 weeks and was unpacked by the delivery company. Very pleased with the furniture. "

This review was modified by sophiehussey on February 23 2017 11:31:16 AM

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Thank you for choosing Coleman Furniture for your home needs, and thank you for writing a review! Coleman aims to provide customers with an excellent shopping experience; we are happy to have met your expectations. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

The Coleman Furniture Team ”

2017-01-30

Great Customer Service from support team

"Customer support team did a great job in making sure everything was taken care of. "

This review was modified by justinmccrory24 on February 23 2017 11:45:00 AM

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Your 5 star rating is appreciated! Thank you for shopping with Coleman Furntiure”

2017-01-25

Perfect timing

"Very pleased with Coleman Furniture and my purchase of the Randall wall clock, Three days after purchase I received a call my order was on it's way, received order in six days from purchase. The clock is perfect, The power went out do to a storm and the clock was also handy, no need to run down phone battery checking the time. "

This review was modified by schristie-23748 on January 27 2017 01:30:03 PM

2017-01-23

Beautiful furniture and excellent service

"I received my furniture within the 2-4 week delivery window, despite there being two holiday weekends from the time I ordered it until the time it was delivered. It was in perfect shape and was very well packaged - it had couch covers as well as styrofoam to ensure no damage was done to our furniture. The process was simple and easy to track, and I always received responses when they said I could expect to.

On top of the excellent experience, I also paid roughly $600 less for the furniture than other sites were asking for it.

This review was modified by m.ehret on January 25 2017 08:00:02 AM

2017-01-05

LOVE my game table, wish shipping was a bit faster.

"This is my 2nd large purchase from Coleman and I was not at all disappointed with the quality of the product, or the professionalism of the staff, including the guys who deliverd my table. The only complaint that I have is it took a really long time to get the delivery. If it had arrived within a week (instead of sevearal) this would be 5 stars all around! "

2016-12-30

Long delivery time

"Ordered a bedroom set , December 15, 2016, It had said takes 3 to 4 weeks for delivery. Ordered it for my son, After I order my son , dispose of his bedroom set, and is sleeping on the floor. I called today, Dec 30, 2016 and was told it would not be shipped out till the end of Jan 2017. How disappointing! !!!!!!"

This review was modified by MarvaW on December 30 2016 09:15:13 AM

2016-12-29

Amazing!

"No words can describe the enjoyment when shopping with Coleman Furniture. Their ordering process was simple and easy, in addition to being the cheapest furniture retailers out their. The delivery team called me prior to delivery, setup the furniture, remove the packaging and gave me time to inspect the items. The overall process was amazing! All future furniture purchases will be through Coleman Furniture!!! Also, thank you Mendy for your awesome service!!! "

This review was modified by Chani-Levi on December 29 2016 03:12:35 PM

2016-12-22

Great prices, great communication & fast delivery

"Great prices, great communication & fast delivery! Very happy with couch and service! First time buying furniture online and with Coleman! Will use again"

This review was modified by Uraqt223 on December 22 2016 06:35:15 AM

2016-12-22

Coleman Rocks in the Free World

"I purchased a large entertainment center from Coleman Furniture and the entire transaction couldn't have been much smoother. Every rep that I spoke with at Coleman was courteous, professional and knowledgeable. I will definitely do business with this company again.

They also use a first rate delivery company, Zenith. The delivery guys were extremely professional and courteous. They also came equipped with any tool they would need to make sure the set up would go well barring any serious damage. The white glove delivery was well worth every penny of the $150 I paid for it. When the delivery guys left, the unit was in place and there wasn't a scrap of packing material left. Kudos all around!

2016-12-21

Good Experience

"I was satisfied with the shopping experience through coleman furniture."

This review was modified by Vinod1977 on December 21 2016 02:13:58 PM

2016-12-20

Great Service

"We placed an order for two pieces of furniture and were not disappointed when it arrived. They delivered and set up the furniture very professionally and timely. Thank you"

This review was modified by resaint on December 20 2016 09:00:07 AM

2016-12-15

Love my furniture and Coleman Furniture!

"Originally, went to local furniture stores and fell in love with the Pallidum Metal Power reclining sofa and chair at Ashley's. Refusing to pay their ridiculous price, we walked out. But.....I could not stop thinking about the set, so I simply googled the brand and instantly found Coleman Furniture. After reading everything on their website, we decided to take a chance (even though it sounded too good to be true). We are so happy we did. The furniture was delivered yesterday and we could not be happier. Thank you Coleman Furniture, we were impressed by the whole process and will never order furniture with another company. "

This review was modified by TheresaStew on December 15 2016 04:45:57 PM
Rep reply posted Dec-20-2016

“Hi,

Easy, quick and affordable shopping is what we are here for. The Coleman Furniture team is glad you enjoyed your shopping experience with us, and we thank you for recommending our service to others!

The Coleman Furniture Team”

2016-12-13

Now we can cuddle

"The delivery was timely; the furniture is as described. A power reclining loveseat without a console in the middle. All cuddles help a 54 year marriage."

Rep reply posted Dec-14-2016

“Hi,

Thanks for posting a review about your shopping experience with Coleman Furniture! We're glad to hear that you're satisfied with your new loveseat. Enjoy cuddling :)

The Coleman Furniture team ”

Share Coleman Furniture's store rating

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.