Stores > Coleman Furniture

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review Coleman Furniture by clicking a star below.
2017-10-08

Excellent

"I purchased the Summerhouse Oyster White dresser and headboard and could not be happier. The dresser drawers are pretty smooth and plenty of room for clothes. I can't say enough at how the panel bed frame brings my room to life. It's also very sturdy and no creaking. Quality furniture and their delivery service was impeccable. 5 out of 5 stars. Worth the the 4 week wait time!!!"

2017-10-06

Outstanding service!

"Prompt delivery. Great customer service. Great deals on furniture."

2017-09-24

BEAUTIFUL PIECE!

"BEAUTIFUL PIECE!
I absolutely love this unit and am very happy with my purchase. Unit is as shown in picture, a bright clean white. It did take a few weeks to come which I was expecting per other remarks. But I was kept up-to-date with status via photo, text and emails. The unit was well wrapped when delivered and is a very sturdy piece. The delivery team was awesome, kept me informed of the delivery, called 15 min. prior arriving and were very nice and respectful of my home. I am VERY HAPPY with my purchase and would highly recommend this unit and company.

2017-09-23

same experience as others - 2 and half months and still waiting. If you can wait endlessly for your product...this is the company for you.

"Third class company - think 1000 times before buying from them.. there is a high probability that it will take years for them to deliver you the order. Also I have noticed that these reviews are not in chronological order...be careful and look at the newer reviews."

2017-09-22

Most excellent in EVERY way!

"From start to finish... Complete and total professionalism and courtesy! I could hardly believe it! Good old fashioned customer service with, not just a smile, but with a full and hearty handshake as well.

Coleman's couldn't have done any better! Prices, products, people, service and delivery... First class all the way!

Looking forward to many more purchases to come... So, don't go ANYWHERE!!!

If anything... MULTIPLY!

Keep up the great work and may such excellence catch on worldwide! Thanks a million and may God bless you all with continued success! Bravo!!!

2017-09-18

AWFUL EXPERIENCE

"If I could give 0 stars I would. This was the most awful experience I have ever had with furniture. After waiting twelve (12) weeks for my desk, I was told that they could separate the order, which would mean wait for another 4 weeks for the item to arrive. When I stated my frustration I was basically told too bad, and it was my fault. "

2017-09-12

Perfect transaction

"I was very scared of spending thousands of dollars online for reclining sectionals without seeing and feeling them. I pulled the trigger with Coleman Furniture and I don't regret it. Communication and delivery was excellent. I read a lot of negative reviews about delivery companies but that must vary by location. The one here from Manassas VA was professional and courteous. Received beautiful and soft recliners in 3 weeks of placing order without any damage. "

2017-09-11

100% satisfied

"we ordered a white tufted leather sofa and love seat. the product description was accurately and the quality was excellent.

it took several weeks for our order to ship, but we expected that. once the product shipped, delivery was quick, prompt and the delivery personnel were very congenial and professional.

2017-09-07

2 1/2 MONTHS AND NOTHING STILL

"2 1/2 Months I wait for an entertainment center yet the company drivers can not wait 10min for me to get home from work!! Not to mention I took a half day at work and missed my son's first day of school to meet them. I would have been more than happy to cancel my order and go with a more reputable company but they obviously are very aware they are horrible and put a 15% "restocking fee" on. I was even willing to pay that not to deal with their "Thursday Only" delivery. So if you are in Ohio and Thursdays during the day dont work for you then dont bother ordering. I am in the military and it is difficult enough to get a 1/2 day off let alone a full one. And thanks for the whole 12hr heads up on what day you were coming that was very professional."

2017-09-06

Excellent!

"The furniture was lovely and even nicer than expected. The delivery was on time and careful. No problems. Great quality and service!"

2017-09-04

I LOVE IT!

"I had been waiting to purchase this table and chairs but couldn't take it any longer. I am so happy with the quality, build, color, etc. I am extremely pleased with our purchase! "

2017-08-28

Furniture Purchase

"We originally ordered furniture with another company and found it $1200 cheaper at Coleman Furniture online. I was skeptical at first but after reading other reviews I decided to order with Coleman. The customer service was excellent and they have kept us informed throughout the process. We ordered a sofa, love seat, headboard and bench. We received the headboard within a couple of days and the sofa and love seat arrived within 2 weeks. The bench is on back order but they have been great at communicating when the bench will be available for delivery. The delivery company was awesome, the two gentlemen had their hands full with the weight of the furniture and the tight squeeze through the door but got it in our house with no damage. I was super impressed with how the furniture was protected, it was wrapped in moving blankets to eliminate any possible damage. The movers also made sure that all of the recliner motors were hooked up and working before they left. Definitely earned the 5 stars. "

2017-08-24

Great service and value

"I have ordered mostly every piece of furniture in my house with Coleman. Everything is handled in a professional manner and whenever I had any issues, they were prompt to help me work it out. I highly recommend ordering with Coleman."

2017-08-21

Efficient and Timely

""I was informed all the way of the process. ""

Rep reply posted Aug-23-2017

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Hey,

Thanks for the thumbs-up! We appreciate your business and positive feedback, and we hope to serve you again in the future.

The Coleman Furniture Team”

2017-08-16

Happy Customer - Purchased Lucy Navy Velvet Ottoman

"Purchased a beautiful ottoman from Coleman's, had a representative call me when it was being shipped. I told her I was moving and worried about the time frame of it being delivered, she let the other party know and I received it before I moved. Great customer service and very happy with my purchase. Will definitely purchase from them again. "

Rep reply posted Aug-23-2017

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Dear Melissa,

Thank you for your comments! We appreciate your feedback regarding our communication and customer service, as we strive for top customer satisfaction. We thank you for recommending our service to others, and we hope you enjoy your new ottoman!

The Coleman Furniture Team”

Share Coleman Furniture's store rating

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.