Stores > Coleman Furniture

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10

Ecellent Product and Service

"I have received many compliments on my power lift chair.
The chair looks like a regular recliner. Coleman had the best price for the product. I saved a couple hundred dollars, plus had friendly and free delivery. I will purchase from Coleman Furniture again!

This review was modified by TammyTurner on October 21 2016 04:03:09 AM

Top Notch Customer Service

"From the time the sofa was ordered, I was kept in the loop with updates and information, where I was in the process. I have ordered many things over the years, and this has to one of the best experiences I have had. Hats off to upper management in providing, clear information without the typical confusion and unknown waiting from other merchants. "

Great furniture and customer service

"I am overall very satisfied with the selection and price of the Hodan sofa and the Koi II painting. I received both pieces within 2 weeks of ordering, and I received emails and phone calls that kept me in the loop and in choosing a perfect delivery date.

The sofa was slightly darker than pictured, but it didn't matter to me at all - it is a very good quality sofa for a great price. Also, the painting was absolutely beautiful. It was pricey, but it was worth it, as it is simply gorgeous and high-quality.

Everything was packed properly and arrived in perfect condition. Thank you!

This review was modified by SusieQNY on October 05 2016 07:56:46 AM

Great piece of furniture!

"Purchased this nightstand to match one that I purchased a year ago. The price was half of what I paid for the first nightstand that I purchased from others. The nightstand is a good solid piece of furniture. I'm using them as my end tables to brighten my living room. The drawers are great to hide the remotes. At the time I purchased, the item was not in stock, so I needed to wait a few weeks. The coloring is slightly different than my original, but it adds to the look of the room. The company was great about emailing and keeping me on the loop. The only negative is that the delivery man just left it on its side, on my front porch, without even ringing my doorbell. Thank goodness Coleman takes extra effort to carefully package their pieces, so there was no damage to the nightstand. Wish I knew about Coleman a year ago. "

Negative Star

"I would never do business with Coleman's again. I ordered a bedroom set on Monday three days later on Thursday I noticed that the price was lowered. I called customer service for a price adjustment and they said that they could not do that. That's not how you keep customers. Very unhappy.

This review was modified by cocoalina on September 30 2016 09:42:21 AM
Rep reply posted Sep-30-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

Thank you for shopping at Coleman Furniture. When the manufacturer readjusts their prices, we pass those savings on to our customer by lowering our prices. As our prices reflect what we are charge by the manufacturer, we can only accommodate price changes before furniture ship out from them.

We thank you for your understanding, and we hope you enjoy your new furniture!

The Coleman Furniture Team ”

Great furniture and Great value

"Couldnt be more happy with our purchase. Paid about 50% less than the Ashley price for the same table. Very happy with our purchase and the quick service provided. Will be ordering from them very soon."

This review was modified by Imenys28 on September 30 2016 08:13:21 AM

I love it

"We purchased a bed for the site it came on time and looks exactly like the picture it was very easy to assemble and I will order again soon"

Great shopping experience!

"I ordered an Entertainment center and it was the lowest price I found online. Plus I was able to submit an lower offer price through pricewaiter service and Coleman Furniture replied promptly within 2 hours. The free delivery and setup service was very nice as well. I would definitely buy from Coleman again."

This review was modified by tonik619 on September 29 2016 01:00:09 PM

BEST company and best prices!

"We had such an amazing experience with Colman Furniture. I stumbled across their site and I'm so glad we did. My husband and I purchased a bedroom set for our daughter, and the set looks even better than the picture! Their staff assembled everything for us and did a wonderful job. We even received the set early! I will be using them again in the future! Awe some company and customer service!"

saw it, Loved it, Bought it !!!!

"My Husband and I went to Ashley furniture store to look for a sofa for my daughter and as we were there I saw a living room set that I liked so when I got home I googled the set and Coleman furniture store came up so we called them to find out about the living room set and a gentleman named Mendy helped us, He was the best and very helpful and The set was a lot cheaper then Ashleys so we ordered the couch and chair, We had it for 2 weeks now and we love it,so I went on the website and saw another set that I liked so I will definitely order from Colemans again,Thank you to everyone at Colemans furniture store, that is why your store is a success because there are really nice people there.Thank you again,Sue Saccaro"

This review was modified by StangSS on September 28 2016 03:20:44 PM

Only wish we'd ordered sooner!

"Everything about these pieces screams quality. The leather, stitching, firmness, finishing details -- all are exactly what we hoped for. The ordering and delivery processes were seamless. We particularly appreciated the frequent updates. We would not hesitate to recommend to friends that they consider Coleman for future leather purchases. We are absolutely satisfied."

This review was modified by 1234342 on September 26 2016 07:05:39 PM

Furniture Sales With A Heart

"We built a new house and picked out some wonderful home theater media recliner chairs for our new media room. We found Coleman furniture because they were offering a pair of recliners on sale for an unbelievable price. This was my first customer experience with Coleman Furniture. Because of the house being under construction we were difficult customers when it came to shipping. The Customer Service Representatives at Coleman went out of their way to work with us to make sure the recliners were not delivered too early. All of our interactions with Customer Service were nothing more than pleasant, professional, positive, informative and meeting our needs. Next we interacted with the Delivery Team. Again they worked with us to schedule out as far as we needed to meet our needs. We had an appointment for a day within a 3 hour window, but the delivery team as we were told did call us 30 minutes out to tell us they would be there. I thought this was a nice touch. The Delivery was White Glove Service so it was a 2 man Delivery Team. They skillfully brought the new recliners in, moved them where we wanted them, set them up, plugged them in, removed boxes/packaging, etc. Very Courteous gentlemen with manners. I would have been impressed if they left the recliners I really wanted at the curb, so everything else was extra. I was super happy with the experience and so was my wife. The Quality of the pieces of furniture we received are very high grade. Understanding you get what you pay for. At least I can tell you Coleman Furniture does Carry Top Quality Furniture. We would both purchase from Coleman Furniture again and we would recommend our friends, family and anyone reading this right now to purchase from them too!"

Great Value

"After shopping at Ashley Furniture I stumbled upon Coleman Furniture. We ended up saving 50% by shopping with Coleman and the sofa that we purchased was the exact same as we saw in the store. "

This review was modified by Blodel on September 21 2016 07:17:05 AM

Excuses for their deficiencies

"Ordered the Madison Cherry Desk Chair, received it three weeks later. While the external dimensions of the chair are stated, it does not state the range of height adjustment of the seat. This chair seat at its lowest position, is abnormally high and my wife's feet cannot touch the floor. I asked for the manufacturer's specifics so they could tell me if mine was defective. They could not and would not. It is now ours. Management refused to discuss this. "Buyer beware" of Coleman Furniture is such a soft warning. Even if you ask the question about the lowest position of the seat, they cannot tell you. If you buy it, and you must assemble it, it is yours."

This review was modified by TJDNV on September 20 2016 08:56:06 AM

We will be shopping here again soon!

"I am so HAPPY to have found Coleman Furniture online. Wow, they have saved us so much $$$! The FREE delivery service far surpasses any paid delivery service that we have used in the past with other furniture companies. We are extremely impressed with the quality of the furniture as well. We moved into a new house this month, so we have purchased plenty from Coleman --- 2 dining room sets, 3 tables for the living room and 1 accent chair. Everything was delivered without a scratch, dent, or blemish. We will definitely be ordering from Coleman again in the near future! :-)"

This review was modified by JamesTEXAS on September 14 2016 08:42:17 AM

Share Coleman Furniture's store rating

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.