• Coleman Furnitu

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.34/10 2.34/10

"The living room set is bigger than I thought. I should have run through the dimensions better. However it isn't really an issue as once we swapped our sofa and loveseat positions it fit without an issue. "

"I ordered a sofa from them online on 7/21 - last week (week of 8/17) after I called for the status, they told me it had not passed inspection to ship and they would get more details and return my call that afternoon. It is now 8/24 and I've heard nothing. I keep getting their voicemail when i call them and they won't return my call. $589.00 and nothing to show for it yet. I'm to the point where I just want my money back. It's not worth the lower prices to go through the hassle."

"I placed an order with this company on Apr 4th because coleman was advertising an item I had been watching as a sale item ending in 2 days.(which they change every couple of days even if they don't have the item available) After months of waiting and being given the run around I finally cancelled my order. This company gave me every excuse under the sun as to why my order was delayed. They also continued to advertise the item as being on sale changing the price every couple of days even adding a stock inventory count. I called them out on this and they quickly removed it. Further they have been in constant violation of their MAT pricing. Finally I found the item in stock else where. When it came time to cancel the order the company was very difficult to deal with. They did not cancel my order, tried to deliver it to me 2 weeks after they gave me a partial refund and had confirmed my cancellation and then to top it all off they charged me a re stock fee. Coleman does not stock items they are a drop shipper. Further I confirmed with the manufacturer Howard Miller that no order had ever been placed to begin with. Which is why they refused to give me tracking info when requested. After months of disputing the charge and dealing with countless coleman reps they finally admitted to wronging me and tried to entice me with a discount if I removed my reviews online. I don't know how they could possibly think I would ever do business with them again after my initial experience. With what they offered me I would have to spend another $2334.00 in order to break even. New buyers please be aware and stay away. Northside clocks sells howard miller and they will actually give you a discount if you tell them you originally looked at coleman. This awesome company has even offered to pay part of the restock fee. Something Coleman does not want to budge on. "

"Just finished after much back and forth on questions on unit dimensions on receiving the very large order we had placed. We ordered a full living room set, bedroom set, and entertainment wall. It was alot of work for the delivery guys but they stayed on through for several hours until they got all the work done. I am thrilled I didn't need to put anything together as that would have been a huge annoyance. "

"The bed does need a box spring but with the really thick mattress I have I wasn't sure what to do. The rep suggested a slim box spring which I didn't even know existed. With it this bed fits at a normal height for someone of my stature to sit on (I'm 5ft 6in)."

"The dining set is round which is very different from our other set that was rectangular. The look actually winds up taking up a bit more space as you need to have it moved away from the wall enough so that a chair can fit at any angle. However we moved some things around to make it work and it's all good now."

"I just completed my second delivery order from Coleman Furniture. I ordered 2 sets of living room furniture. One for our home and one for our son's new apartment. The first set buying experience was perfect from beginning to end. The second there was an issue with it having a few small spots on it. Jonathan in After Delivery Support took care of the issue very professionally and the problem was rectified. If you're unsure about purchasing online or unsure about Coleman Furniture, don't be...they are amazing and stand behind their products. Thank you!!!"

"The victoria set is nice but it is really a tri color look like they say. It actually was what we wanted but you should make sure it is what you want before you buy. It's really regal and traditional and has the tufted look that is not so easy to find. "

"After a few calls for some help with the katisha sectional we actually changed the sectional we originally thought we wanted to something that fit our space better. The cuddler unit is not something we had seen before but we know this is better usage of the room."

"The cafe color was actually lighter than we thought we would get but my life said it would work and now that it showed up we both agree it looks good and brightens up the home somewhat."

"Bedrooms wiith benches are not as common as you would think. Since my wife wanted a perfect match we did finally find the north shore set and it had a nice selection of different options of dressers and chests as well. "

"Ripoff artists!!!! Sent a sectional that did not fit together, then charged us $800.00.
We are suing.

"I like the new coffee table that has a neat lift top and storage space inside where we keep some spare blankets we can take out when watching TV."

"The sunpan table set is actually very heavy as it has a steel base. I like that because glass top tables that are too light are way to easy to break by tilting over accidentally. It happened to me once before and I can't describe to you how much of a job it was to clean up the glass afterwards. It is a good solid piece and looks very modern as well."

"Ordered the Darcy living room set and Tripton dinning room set. Delivery was right on time and furniture arrived in flawless condition! The wife and I are extremely pleased with the service! "

Share Coleman Furniture's store rating

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,715 merchant members.