• Coleman Furnitu

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.10/10 7.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.20/10 7.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.79/10 2.79/10

"Received order a month ago - but handles on door were a little dull - and would not fit as tightly as they should. Lori ordered handles and shipped them via UPS to us. Received and issue was resolved."

"Good afternoon,

I wanted to write in to let yall know how completely happy I am with my order of the Ashley Larkinhurst sectional and recliner. After I read some not so great reviews, I decided to call customer service to check it out. I spoke with a wonderful gentleman that totally calmed my nervousness about making such a large purchase online. I am so glad that I went with my gut and ordered from Colemans. Besides saving over $700, I received my order in perfect condition and right on schedule. The delivery company was prompt and very courteous, so much so that I called the company and let them know how great their delivery men were. I am just so very happy!

Thank you for the exceptional product and wonderful service! I will be ordering from Coleman's again in the very near future.

Shawna Palowski
San Antonio, TX
First time customer

"Order came 1 week after we expected, but the weather in the Northeast was to blame. After 3 Mondays of this snow, I cant expect it not to push off things, but am happy to finally have a couch to sit on in our den."

" I ordered this on january 3rd. I receive no help at all when I call their customer service. They have been telling me that the delivery company has had my goods for over 4 weeks now. It has almost been 2 months since I've ordered and I want a refund. This is no way to conduct business."

"HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!! I bought a bed 3.5 months ago from Coleman Furniture and when it was delivered one of the pillars broke in half! I had to refuse the delivery so they could return it back to the warehouse and have a new one sent out to me. I was told when I called I would get a email and phone call with any updates and to schedule a new time to have my bed re delivered. I never received any emails or phone calls from anyone at this company and had to call multiple times to get any information in regards to my bed. The woman I spoke to on the phone was anything but helpful or apologetic about the mistake on their end and did absolutely NOTHING to make it better. I was told the bed had to be inspected before they could give me an answer on when the bed would be replaced and when the bed would be shipped out again. This process took 1 month and in that time I received no phone calls or emails. I then called and just asked for a refund and the lady said they would be able to but I would have to pay for a restocking fee of 400 plus dollars!! WHY??? So here I am Feb. 17th the bed still not here and customer service is a complete joke and every time I call to speak to a manager I get a run around! This is by far the worst company I have ever dealt with and I do plan on contacting Better Business Bureau about this experience and I will continue to write reviews on this company to warn people! This is not a company you want to do business with! BEWARE!! BEWARE!! "

""Delivery people were in my home for 2 hours, set up the sectional and wall unit perfectly. This company filled order as promised, and I gave delivery men a tip as a thank you for their professional and courteous work.
Please also recommend their delivery people from FurnitureDelivery.com as I don't see their site to leave them feedback."

"http://colemanfurniture.com/damacio-dark-brown-2-seat-reclining-power-sofa.htm - Sofa comes in both power and manual. Chose power after trying in store. Much cheaper here at this site than others."

"Unfortunately we had an issue getting our desk to fit through our basement door. Lory and Steven worked with us and got it worked out. Super Thankful to you both. God Bless!"

"I ordered a couch end of December 2014 and I am being told by the delivery company to expect delivery Mar 13 2015.
That should pretty much sum it up.

I wish they had told me this before I placed the order.
This is what the order summary email says
" Most orders are in stock, and are delivered in 2-4 weeks."
But my order is going to take nearly 10 weeks.

"Ordered online - so don't know how customer service is. Received via fedex, Lamps are nicer than the pictures I found online."

"Very good place to buy. Buying furniture on the internet is a new experience for us - but the videos that were on this site was a huge plus - ones that I didn't see elsewhere. We ordered a swatch as well to make sure that the materials would match with our rooms, but we weren't in a rush to receive delivery.
Coleman furniture is a five star for us.

"Rating 4 stars as it did take 4 weeks to receive - Colemans did update me of this - but I wish I would have received faster. Good savings compared to others and moving men were professional and courteous.

"Thank you to Lori for your help on getting my redelivery. We were not home at the time of the order - and Lori arranged for the truck to turn around and come back our way. Much appreciated and everything went great."

"On 10/29/14 I ordered the Hobokin Pewter Sectional (ASL-1060351-SEC) couch from Coleman Furniture. I read that "most items ordered within 2-4 weeks". I (mistakenly) assumed that if my order was an exception to this delivery practice, I would be notified and offered options – as is good business practice.

On, 10/31/14 I received a voicemail message from Coleman stating the estimated time of arrival would be four weeks (I still have the message saved), and that the couch was being sent directly from the manufacturer to a delivery company.

On 11/12, A&O delivery in North Carolina called me and stated they received the furniture from Coleman (I later learned that A&O delivery doesn't even ship to New Mexico!), so why it was sent to A&O in te first place is beyond me.

11/26, four weeks after I ordered the couch, I had not heard any more from either the furniture company or the delivery company. I attempted to look up the status of the delivery online - there was no information available. After having to look up the number for A&O online, I called them and they told me they do not deliver to New Mexico, but gave me the phone number to another delivery company - WEST Express. I called WEST Express and spoke with Gary. He told me he would call me the week of Dec. 1 and to schedule a delivery for week of Dec. 8.

I waited and waited and heard nothing. On Dec. 4th I called WEST Express and Gary said he had a driver with health issues so the delivery was delayed. He said he would call the following Tues. or Wed. (Dec. 9th or 10th) to schedule delivery. I waited AGAIN and heard nothing. On Dec.11th, I called Coleman to ask about other delivery options. I explained I had company coming for Christmas and would appreciate anything they could do to expedite shipping as it had already been 6 weeks since the order was placed. The person I spoke with said she would call WEST Express.

I waited another full week and heard NOTHING! I called Coleman and they said they would call WEST Express, again. They called me back and said they left a message, but had no update. I called WEST Express on Friday Dec. 19, only for Gary to tell me he could deliver the couch sometime around Jan. 9th. - 10 weeks after the order!!!! When I called Coleman back to request one last time that they expedite the shipping, they stated there was nothing they could do at that point.

The holidays have come and gone, I had family sitting on the floor and on blankets over BOTH Thanksgiving and Christmas. I am extremely disappointed and will NEVER use Coleman again. I did not even receive an apology for all of the inconveniences, much less the offer of a partial refund. Horrible, horrible business practices.

"Hi,i ordered Michael Amini desk.It took 30 days to receive it.Coleman said it takes time because local delivery company have to inspect the shipment.I received desk today.Damaged all over around it,,tho leather top has water damage.Worst is that the bottom of the desk was made from styrofoam not wood!!! "

Share Coleman Furniture's store rating

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,885 merchant members.