Stores > Coleman Furniture

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10

2016-07-18

So happy I found Coleman!

"I searched everywhere for the perfect entertainment center. I needed a statement piece for a very large wall. Coleman had exactly what I wanted. I saw it other places too. What sold me on Coleman was the delivery and set up included and the price was less than other sites. I had some questions and the customer service was speedy and friendly. Top notch company. I will use them again!"

This review was modified by Carym1 on July 18 2016 08:35:20 AM
Rep reply posted Jul-20-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Your feedback is much appreciated and valued! We are glad to have assisted you with purchasing new furniture at a reasonable price, and we are happy to hear that your expectations completely were met. We look forward to serving you again!

2016-07-11

Best Experience with the entire process

"I ordered an entire bedroom set and some optional pieces. The entire process was excellent, from the first day I talked with them to the delivery. Everyone was very helpful and the delivery guys were the best. I would recommend ordering from Coleman Furniture. I have recommended others to use Coleman Furniture. I had previously written a review also about this order."

Rep reply posted Jul-15-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Thanks for the great review! It is always a pleasure serving you, and we always look forward to exceeding your expectations. We are honored to have a valued customer as you!

2016-07-11

I love this store

"I got the tables that I wanted for half the price that I saw at Ashley Furniture, from here on out I will shop at Coleman furniture. The customer service is good and the shipping was fast, I couldn't believe it, I am very pleased."

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Easy, quick and affordable shopping is what we are here for. The Coleman Furniture team is glad you enjoyed your shopping experience with us, and we thank you for your feedback!

2016-07-08

Best price around

"After falling in love with the Magnussen Diamond Bedroom Set at my local furniture store with the best price; I took to the Internet to find it more affordable. Called half dozen furniture warehouses all to no avail, then found Colemans. No only did they offer no tax and free set up and delivery, they advertised a 10^ off manufacturers coupon for my set, saving me over $500 in total. The delivery guys were EARLY, so nice, and extremely
Accommodating, I would recommend Colemans to anyone furniture shopping !

This review was modified by Christinecag on July 08 2016 05:26:23 PM

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback! The team here at Coleman Furniture is delighted that we were able to assist you with obtaining new furniture at an affordable price! We hope you enjoy your new bedroom set.

2016-07-08

"Online shopping experience was very easy. Coleman Furnire kept me informed as to the shipping date and gave me a tracking number to know when I could expect shipment. The furniture arrived in a timely manner. I would order again with confidence. "

This review was modified by JBN3326 on July 08 2016 11:38:28 AM

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Your feedback is much appreciated and valued! We are glad to have assisted you with purchasing new furniture at a reasonable price and in a timely manner. We hope you enjoy your new furniture, and we look forward to serving you again.

2016-06-28

Awesome Buying Experience

"I have now purchased twice from Coleman's Furniture - first experience was equally good, but am reviewing the second experience only here:

They are prompt with email confirmation & shipping notifications.

I got the best price, no tax & free shipping - the deal couldn't be beat!

I received an actual phone call from their shipping department to also confirm that my item was being prepared for shipment & they gave me an expected delivery date.

Loved the personal service - and on top of it, my item arrived early!

Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Will definitely buy from them again.

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“We appreciate your detailed feedback and 5 star rating! The team at Coleman Furniture is glad to have met your expectations. We thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our service to other furniture shoppers.

2016-06-27

Great Company

"I purchased a bedroom suite late December 2015. I first found this set on Overstock, but at a price I couldn't afford. After some intense Google searching, I found it for THOUSANDS cheaper at Coleman. I love it!"

This review was modified by Juliafoster1 on June 27 2016 07:19:04 AM
Rep reply posted Jun-27-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Your 5 star rating is much appreciated! The team at Coleman Furniture is glad to have assisted you in buying new furniture at a reasonable price. We thank you for your feedback, and we hope to see you again.

2016-06-23

I was so nervous about buying online...

"We found the perfect Ashley sofa online with an awesome queen sleeper. It even had removable back cushions!
But the stores online wanted almost double as Coleman did. We bought the couch that day online.
I received a call from customer service within hours confirming and providing a timeline.
Then i received an call scheduling in HALF the estimated time for delivery.
The delivery team was amazing as well. So polite and set everything up perfect and even demonstrated how to best unfold and close.

This review was modified by ItsMeAmanda on June 23 2016 10:16:40 AM
Rep reply posted Jun-24-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Your positive feedback is much appreciated and valued! Coleman Furniture ensures customers receive the quality service and furniture they deserve, and ensures customers are regularly updated about their purchase, as was in your case.

Again, we appreciate your feedback, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

2016-06-21

Great customer service

"I was in need of a leather sofa that was shorter than any standard length. Finding almost no selection in my local stores I turned to the internet. I selected Coleman Furniture based on both product and customer service reviews. Also the VERY reasonable price for a high-quality product. Not to mention free shipping. I found the customer service to be exceptional. I received an email notification telling me of the order-and-deliver process shortly after placing my order. I received two phone calls early in the process - one to clarify a point in my order, and one to verbally let me know of the delivery process and of what to expect. The delivery company called me the day after I received the email notification notifying me that my sofa had reached the local delivery hub. And it was delivered two days later, within the stated four-hour delivery window, and reasonably within the "be there in 30 minutes" call from the delivery personnel. The delivery guys maneuvered it up two sets of exterior stairs and around a sharp corner into the house, with no damage to the garden or the paint on the porch. They unwrapped the sofa from the protective covering and placed exactly where I wanted it...and then adjusted it when I said "maybe back just a little more". They were very polite and professional. And they took all the wrapping debris away with them. The sofa is gorgeous. It was just three weeks from the day that I placed the order until the day the sofa was delivered. Very reasonable, considering it had to be shipped across the country. "

This review was modified by synchrogal on June 21 2016 07:53:52 AM
Rep reply posted Jun-21-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Such detailed feedback is extremely appreciated! We are happy to have exceeded your expectations, as our primary goal is that our customers receive the quality service they deserve. Again, we thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our service to other furniture shoppers!

2016-06-14

Great product, excellent service!

"This was my first purchase from Coleman Furniture. Very happy with the service, quick delivery and product quality. Definitely recommend."

Rep reply posted Jun-15-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Thanks for the 5 star rating! We are glad to have assisted you with purchasing new furniture at a reasonable price which included free delivery. We appreciate your business, and we hope to serve you again in the future!

2016-06-10

Be aware, do not buy from Coleman

"They do seem to sell branded products, and may be good ( I am yet to receive it) but the over all experience with Coleman is so far horrible. I am now stuck with them as their return policy makes it almost impossible to return. More than half of my order was defective and was returned and now its taking forever to deliver. Looks like Coleman gets rejected furniture from the manufacturers (like Ashley) and deliver to you. When you reject defective items, it goes to their warehouse for repairing and then takes forever. DO NOT BUY from COLEMAN"

This review was modified by SadandFrustedBuyer on June 10 2016 06:25:20 AM
Rep reply posted Jun-10-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“We are sorry that you had an issue with your order. All of our furniture is ordered new directly from the manufacturer, and we are sorry that your order got damaged in transit. As our primary goal is to resolve any issues that occur, please feel free to contact our customer care department at 800-974-5255 ext 2 for assistance with any issues. Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience. The Coleman Furniture Team”

2016-06-10

Coleman Furniture WOOT

"We found this Damacio Dark Brown RAF Power Reclining Sectional at Ashley’s Furniture and ended up finding it at Colman Furniture online. Read the reviews and most of the negative reviews I felt were not just so we took the plunge and placed the order on May 17th 2016.
The following day we received a phone call from Colman Furniture confirming the order and explained the whole process to us. They said it would take 3-4-weeks for delivery and that the local delivery service will call us two-three days in advance to schedule delivery.
The service was absolutely fantastic (top notch) friendly representatives from Colman Furniture along with the outsource delivery service company (Renegade Furniture delivery) we received the furniture on June 10th 2016 protected in foam wrapped in plastic. The two gentleman that delivered the furniture were true professionals and setup the sectional exactly where I wanted it and were very careful while they moved it into the house.
I cannot say enough great things on my experience, but I will be looking at Colman Furniture for any future purchases. Keep up the great work!
Erik and Julie
Phoenix, Arizona

This review was modified by eandj on June 10 2016 01:43:46 AM
Rep reply posted Jun-15-2016

“Hello Erik and Julie,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review; we appreciate your detailed feedback! Coleman Furniture aims to provide customers with an excellent shopping experience, and we are happy to have met your expectations. I'm sure our staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your shopping experience. Again, we thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our service to other furniture shoppers.

2016-05-30

new buyer online

"ordered the battery power for my power chair everyone wanted 219.00 for it only 129.00AND IT WORKS GREAT AND IT HAD FREE SHIPPING AND WAS DELIVERED QUICKLY I AM VERY SATISFIED "

This review was modified by SANTACLAUS1 on May 30 2016 02:31:57 PM
Rep reply posted Jun-06-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Your feedback is much appreciated and valued! We are glad to have assited you with purchasing a baterry pack at a reasonable price, and we look forward to serving you again. The Coleman Furniture Team”

2016-05-27

Old world charm with great quality

"This cabinet arrived quickly, and was well packed. It is magnificent!!!"

This review was modified by Judylojeski on May 27 2016 11:18:25 AM
Rep reply posted Jun-06-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Glad you are enjoying your new cabinet! Coleman Furniture appreciates your feedback! ”

2016-05-12

Industrial Love

"I have read several review about Coleman Furniture but I like to experience stuff on my own! So, I ordered and I was happy that I did; this company has great prices, free shipping and the customer service that I received was fabulous! The love seat that I order was sleek, modern and comfortable! Exactly like the description. Also, I need to state that the delivery was faster than previously stated and the delivery guys work quick and were very professional! I can’t wait to order my bedroom set from Coleman!"

Rep reply posted May-17-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Your positive feedback is much valued and appreciated! We are glad you decided to order new furniture through Coleman Furniture, and we look forward to assisting you with obtaining new bedroom furniture.

Share Coleman Furniture's store rating

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.