Product & services pricing Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"I enjoyed the ease of doing business with Coleman Furniture. I called and was informed my desired product was in-stock and would take 2-3 weeks for delivery. I place the order for our sectional, which was a identical match to our previous one bought locally in Nevada. Order was processed and I followed up 2 weeks after our order and was told it would be delivered the following week. The delivery company called and scheduled (around my life) and the 2 hr window was perfect. They delivered our sectional, placed it where we needed and took all packing with them. I would highly recommend Coleman Furniture and would definlty refer them to my friends in the future.
PS. the purchase price was $7.00 cheaper than we previously paid 5 years ago and included NO Tax and Delivery = $162.40 cheaper for us!!

"This was my first purchase from the store. Their price is much lower than others.The sofa's quality is much better than I thought! It's really cool to find such a store with low price and free delivery."

"Coleman is a reliable company, great experience! My entire order was processed without delay and shipped on time. The customer service was incredible, representative was courteous and knowledgeable. I'll order again from here in the future and recommend them to others. A+

"Item was received about 2 weeks earlier than expected and communication with order status and delivery was excellent. The recliner was just as pictured and is super comfortable with no flaws. Looking forward to rocking our new baby in it next year! Would definitely recommend Coleman Furniture for outstanding service and product delivery."

"After finding the dining table set that we wanted for our new home, I set out trying to find the best deal with a company that would deliver the set in-home already assembled. I came across Coleman Furniture who was selling the set for about $1,000 less than other stores. Well, lesson learned: YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. After the set was a week late (they said it had to go through "quality inspection"), the table was the wrong height (you could not sit in the chairs and pull it up to the table) and one of the pedestal bases was turned the wrong way. The "customer service" was TERRIBLE in dealing with this issue. They acted more like a "company advocate" and jerked us around on when and how this would be fixed. When we insisted on the level of service that we would expect for the amount of money that we paid, they instead tried to blame the delivery company (they outsource their deliveries to other companies) and forced that company to offer us a $75 refund. It was NOT the delivery company's issue, and, in fact, it was the delivery company that treated us with the level of service and respect that we expected from Coleman. When the DELIVERY company called us to fix the issue, they returned to our home and fixed it a week later (turned out parts were missing and the base was assembled incorrectly). DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE BUYING FROM THIS COMPANY. It wasn't until after this ordeal that I saw this company has a C RATING with the Better Business Bureau. "

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“Here at Coleman Furniture we value every customer and their feedback. We do realize that issues do happen occasionally, and our goal is to resolve them as quickly and as best as possible. We partner with delivery companies across the company to ensure timely delivery to all of our customers and we are extremely selective about who we partner with in order to ensure a high level of service.
In this case, the customer was missing parts for their table and the base needed to be adjusted. Once we were able to identify the problem, we followed up with the local delivery company that handled the delivery and assembly to make sure ?that the issues were corrected.
The customer received compensation for the inconvenience. In the rare event when an issue does arise, we will always strive to resolve it in a ??professional and courteous manner. Please reach out to our friendly customer support at 800-974-5255 with any questions or concerns.”

"I ordered 2 bedroom sets and a living room set from Coleman. Delivery was promised in 2 weeks for one bedroom and the living room. The other bedroom was a special order and was going to be 4-6 weeks. After nearly 3 months of repeatedly checking on the order I asked to cancel the order. I was told I could only cancel the part that had not yet shipped, so I did. I went to Ashley Furniture and purchased a bedroom set and living room and it was delivered in 2 days. If I cancelled the other part that had supposedly shipped I would be charged an enormous restocking fee. Nearly 3 weeks ago I received an email stating the furniture was at the delivery station and someone would call within 2 days to arrange delivery. I have not received a call. Never order from Coleman Furniture. Coleman’s customer service is non-existent and you will wait months if you do actually receive your furniture."

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“Our priority is to handle every customer request, as we value our customers highly and always do everything possible to ensure that the customer receives their furniture as soon as possible. The furniture we sell always ships directly from the manufacturer. This particular customer lives in Central Oklahoma and delivery did take a bit longer than usual. However, we did ?follow up with this customer and ensured that they received their delivery.

Our apologies for the delay. Please contact our Customer Support staff at 800-974-5255 with any questions/concerns”

"I just wanted to take a minute and tell you how very pleased I was with your service. From the time I placed my order, the communication from your firm was fantastic. Weekly emails updating me every step of the way. Delivery was phenomenal. I am so very happy that I found Coleman Furniture. You have a new customer for life."

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to inform others of your shopping experience. We work tirelessly to ensure that the process goes smoothly and everything arrives on time - with a smile on your face.

Have a great day!”

"Fantastic service from beginning to end, and the curio was PERFECT! I would gladly buy from Coleman Furniture in the future without reservation. I was kept informed throughout the process, told from the beginning that it would take approx. 4 weeks and that's what it took. No more, no less. "

"Purchased a sectional from Coleman recently and the experience was great - very fair price and quick shipping. Also purchased a 5 year protection plan so I have peace of mind long term. Would definitely recommend"

"You get the Quality you pay for! I purchase a Ashley Walnut 3 piece 100% leather set along with the warranty 2yrs ago. I purchase /paid in March but did not receive until mid June. during that time it was delived twice but damaged. Anyway, the love seat began to peal and discolor. I called the store and was told that since it was past a year I needed to contact Ashley the manufactor. I explained that yes it was purchased past a year but not from my delivery date. I contacted Ashley and got no response from them at all.
I remembered I purchase the warranty so I put in a claim that was denied because they said pealing leather is not covered. I don't know who is at fault but no one tried to make it write. Now I have made the two year mark, all three peices are pealing. I can not believe that Coleman, Ashley nor the 5 yaer warranty plan would make things write. Yes I got a good deal however it was still over $2700.00. Not cheap to only last 6mos.

"Saved almost two thousand dollars by purchasing a new leather sectional from Coleman vs. our local store! I dont care how much money you have, but that is just incredible. They did not skimp on service either. The free delivery and setup service was prompt and professional. I would definitely recommend this company."

"We were sent an e-mail on the 9th of June, two weeks after our order, that a sofa set was "on its way" and within one week we would be "notified of delivery". Nothing happened. It is now 15 July and after several calls to customer service (they never returned a call) and repeated promises that the items would be coming, nothing has arrived and no one has called. The Customer Service finally conceded that they had no control over delivery, and could not even determine the real date of shipping. Three times they told me it was mis-shipped and went to wrong shipping locations, but the stories were not consistent. The latest as of 14 July was it was just being shipped off and "coming from Canada"...huh?? I thought you said it was "shipped to the wrong location" for the past month. So which is it?? Terrible and disingenuous company. I would never do business with them again. All I can hope for now is that the order finally arrives without being damaged, because if it is, you get charged with 25% fee if you try and return it. And if it never shows up at all, their cadre of lawyers will protect them from lawsuits of fraud, so then what?? This is a garbage company that hopefully will go bankrupt and end their ridiculous abuse of internet fraud (nice website but bad service) and inept customer service. Then... we salt the earth where they once existed and never let any other company like this grow back in its place. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE CHARLATANS. "

"I heard about Coleman Furniture from a price conscious friend who ordered some furniture from them a few months ago. I would have never thought about ordering furniture online until she told me about it. I ordered something small to try the experience for myself and ordered a hallway accent table. The service was very professional and a real live person would contact me to keep me updated. I am very satisfied customer and plan on purchasing some more items from them."

"I would not recommend ordering here if you need your furniture right away, however they do have excellent customer service, and did the best they could to take care of problems that seemingly are beyond their control.

They followed up after my complaint and did their best. Updating this to a 4 star review even though it is not showing here (not sure why the site isn't updating the star rating).

"Just had incredible service from here. Everything from my product questions to the email updates was dealt with efficiently and with such good attitude and cooly. Definitely recommend this company for online ordering."

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.