Stores > Coleman Furniture

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
Voice your opinion! Review Coleman Furniture by clicking a star below.
2017-07-24

just what i was looking for!

"I had no time to go out furniture shopping and was referred to your site. I got the furniture I was looking for at a great price! Great customer service and the delivery guys were wonderful!"

2017-07-20

Very Efficient and Timely

"I was informed all the way of the process. "

2017-07-20

North Shore King Panel Bed

"The bed was as good as expected. The finish was a little darker than it looked online but it is a magnificent piece of furniture. I would definitely order from Coleman again. The white glove delivery service was top notch."

2017-07-11

Awesome experience!

"Great product and excellent customer service!!! Very comfortable and classy! I am so happy with this purchase!!"

Rep reply posted Jul-12-2017

“Hey,

Thanks for the thumbs-up! We appreciate your business and positive feedback, and we hope to serve you again in the future.

The Coleman Furniture Team”

2017-06-30

Amazing, exceptional service and experience

"I searched long and hard for a new living room set for my new house. Coleman Furniture popped on a news feed to which i did a little investigating. The price, the selection, the checkout process, and the delivery was exceptional and seamless. It is absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to place it in my new house.

Purchasing furniture online and even the delivery of furniture has been a very bad experience for me. I am still amazed at the service provided.

I have recommended Coleman Furniture to my friends.

Rep reply posted Jul-12-2017

“Hi Cindy,

Your detailed feedback is truly appreciated!! Here at Coleman Furniture, we take our responsibility seriously, ensuring items arrive in a timely manner and damage free. We hope you enjoy your new living room set, and we hope to serve you again!

The Coleman Furniture Team ”

2017-06-23

Susie

"I love this company. Someone or emails kept me informed on my order. The product that I order was just what I thought it would be. LOVE IT!!! I would order again from Coleman Furniture. Good Furniture. We brought some other furniture at a local furniture
store and I already new the quality was good. Very please. The guys that delivered was very careful with this item. Keep up this good work. Thanks.

Rep reply posted Jun-30-2017

“Dear Susie,

Thank you for reviewing our company; your comments are valued! We appreciate your feedback regarding our communication, as our staff members take their roles seriously by providing the quality service and courtesy updates our customers expect.

Thank you for recommending our service to others, and we look forward to serving you in the future!

The Coleman Furniture Team”

2017-06-20

Great customer service!

"I found an end table, great price, but have never dealt with this company. Free shipping made me give it a try. They called to say they received my order, e-mailed to thank me for my order, I called them to get a delivery update, they responded courteously and accurately. End table showed up at my door exactly when promised. I will ABSOLUTELY shop Coleman furniture again...and again...and again......."

2017-06-19

Stools for new kitchen

"The online ordering was simple. I received an unexpected call once the order was processed which was nice. I had even asked that the stools I ordered be delivered by a certain date and they arrived earlier than expected. The service was great and we love the stools. They go so well with our new kitchen. "

2017-06-05

Easy and fast

"It only took about 2 weeks for my item to arrive. Every part of the process was easy and professional with frequent updates as to where they were in the process. I would definitely use them again!"

2017-05-25

Great quality couches at great price

"Easy transaction, great quality couches at a great price "

2017-05-03

Great Experience!

"Shipping and assembly was free and the bed arrived sooner than estimated! Coleman constantly kept me up to date with the shipping progress which allowed me to prepare for its arrival. Great company! Great product!"

2017-05-02

Well built, beautiful bed!

"We needed a taller bed that had drawers for extra storage for our son. We found a Hillary Walnut Queen Bookcase Storage Bed on Coleman Furniture's website. It's a beautiful bed that is made from real wood and is very sturdy. Make sure this bed is in the place that you want it before it's built, because it's hard to move, which is how a bed should be! The two delivery men were very polite, worked hard in getting the bed together fast, and were professional. They made sure that we approved of the placement before putting the bed together. With a new pillow top mattress this bed is perfect for our 6'2" son! He loves it! We had a great experience and will definitely buy from Coleman Furniture again in the future! "

2017-04-30

Larkinhurst

"Will give you a status update on your order until it is delivered to your house. "

2017-04-26

Love my new sofa!

"I had been looking for a long time for just the right sectional for my remodeled basement. I would find the right shape and size but not the color I wanted or vice versa. Browsing on line I came across the Coleman Furniture site, and there it was. The exact sofa I wanted. I was a little concerned about getting such a big ticket item online, but after thinking about it for a couple of days, I took the plunge.
The price was unbelievable for a sectional this size. The order to delivery time was less than 4 weeks. And the delivery and set up guys could not have been nicer.

2017-04-25

Awesome wall unit and a great price and delivery

"Really pleased with the wall unit. It looks so nice and has a great many features I'm happy about. The delivery was spot on and the guys fully assembled and put in place in no time at all. Thanks!"

Share Coleman Furniture's store rating

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.