Stores > Coleman Furniture

Customer service: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

2016-02-09

Breached Contract!!!!

"Breached Contract!!! I ordered a sectional about a month and a half ago. When I submitted the order it was stated that delivery was 2-6 days. After I submitted I got an email stating it would be 2-4 weeks, so obviously I called in and they told me that it was 2-6 days after the local manufacturer had the product on hand. A couple days later I realized that the money was back in my account so I called in and they told me that the order was on back-order, and it would take 5-6 weeks. Mind you I had to contact them for this information. I have called in multiple times over the last two and a half weeks and have been told that it was in route and would be to the manufacturer for the last 2 weeks now. Now I just got off the phone with the supervisor who informed me "that she can almost guarantee that it is in route," (her words, not mine). Now that the process has taken so long another company has the same sectional at a lower price so with a 3-4 day delivery, so I informed the supervisor of this and that I am going to call that company to make sure they have it in stock and will be cancelling my order and her only response was that if I wanted to do that I would have to pay a restock fee and that I agreed to these terms and conditions. So now I am stuck in a dilemma; there were other products I was looking forward to ordering through this company and with all of this unnecessary stress and inconvenience I will not be doing any additional business with this company. "

This review was modified by k.phillips09 on February 09 2016 08:48:36 AM

2016-02-08

Will definitely come here first from now on!

"I love my sofa and love seat and it is exactly what I was hoping for. The price was substantially better than I found in stores and the service was perfect. The delivery was even quicker than expected. I will definitely purchase from Coleman again!"

This review was modified by rowlady on February 08 2016 07:19:41 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-08-2016

“Hello Rowlady,

Thanks for the positive feedback! Customers shopping online are often surprised to see just how much money they can save by ordering furniture online from Coleman Furniture. Better yet, our price includes delivery costs!

Feel free to turn to us for other furniture.

2016-02-01

I Love It!

"The sales rep told us that because we were choosing our luke living room set in a different color, it would take an extra few weeks to be made. We weren't in a hurry so it wasn't a big deal. "

This review was modified by JonDonnie on February 01 2016 01:33:47 PM

2016-01-26

Bedroom furniture rocks!

"Love my new bedroom furniture "Timberline." Delivery was delayed a bit (phone tag), but it finally arrived and was delivered and set up. Only one slight problem with one of the drawers on the chest looking askew. Coleman responded to my email and said they would have it fixed. Note: furniture is much darker than it appeared on my computer screen. "

This review was modified by Teedavis1 on January 28 2016 09:15:29 AM

“Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Coleman Furniture for your home needs, and thank you for taking the time to write a review! Coleman aims to provide customers with an excellent shopping experience, and we are happy to have met your expectations. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

2016-01-25

Great Customer Service

"We purchased an Ashley living room set from Coleman. Local stores and other online retailers could not match the prices we found on their website.
Delivery did take some time- about six weeks- but Coleman very clearly communicated that the furniture would be sent from factory to delivery company, then inspected, before delivery to our home. They kept in touch with us throughout the delivery process.
The delivery was easy- Coleman let us know the local delivery company would contact us. We set up a day and time, and the delivery company called on the day of delivery to let us know they were 30 minutes away. The white glove delivery went seamless- they brought the furniture into our home and placed it where we wanted it.
After inspection, we had one issue with a smudge on the couch. The delivery company called Coleman, and the very courteous staff at Coleman gave us instructions on how to proceed with repair or compensation. They communicated with emails and phone calls, and made sure we were completely satisfied with the resolution of the issue.
In short, we were very concerned about making an online purchase for furniture, but after our experience with Coleman, we'll definitely make future purchases from them.

This review was modified by Sweeny10 on January 25 2016 07:07:33 AM

“Dear Happy Customer.

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our service to other furniture shoppers. I'm sure our staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your shopping experience. We appreciate your feedback, and we hope to serve you again in the future!

2016-01-21

Easy, Affordable and Good Quality

"I just received my new couch from Coleman 2 days ago and I love it. The quality was even better than I imagined. Nice and soft, yet very polished. I have to say that I was surprised by the fantastic pricing. Their customer service is top notch and they provide easy access to your order with your own login. But I called to get the status of my order because I wanted it as fast as possible (due to the holidays). The staff there was always friendly and helpful. Even more impressive was the delivery company that Coleman used. Their guys were very polite and respectful of our home. I will definitely buy from Coleman again!"

2016-01-20

Happy

"I am really happy with our new huge capote set. We opted for the double loveseat edition and have great setup that is here on time for the playoffs. It's comfy and nice looking."

This review was modified by Peter.J on January 20 2016 08:13:39 AM

“Dear Peter.

We appreciate your positive feedback about our company. We take pride in catering to our customer's needs the best way we can, and we hope you enjoy your new furniture while watching the game. If you need any additional furniture, please reach out to us.

2016-01-13

Happy

"I had to ask for the order to be held until the new home was ready. I was grateful that after calling around coleman was willing to do it for me. That was the biggest deciding factor in my ordering."

This review was modified by Sarah.d on January 13 2016 10:05:14 AM

2016-01-07

"I was looking for something very particular and found it here @ Coleman Furniture. Delivery was free with the setup included. I would highly recommend Coleman Furniture. I love my dining room set!!"

This review was modified by Klaysic on January 07 2016 08:47:29 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-12-2016

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“Thanks for recommending us to others! We are glad to have assisted you with purchasing new furniture with free white glove service. We hope to serve you again in the future!

2016-01-06

"The set delivered just before thanksgiving and in the nick of time. It was a great price considering we got both a sofa and loveseat delivered here for under a thousand bucks. "

This review was modified by Jenny.1112 on January 06 2016 11:41:01 AM

“Dear Jenny.

2015-12-29

"Like this company very good service"

Rep reply posted Jan-05-2016

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“Thanks for the feedback! Coleman Furniture also likes valued customers like you :)

Enjoy your new furniture!

Coleman Furniture”

2015-12-28

"I actually called many times asking questions about the particulars of a few dining sets. The sales team took the time to research and answer my questions. We went through with the order with them because of their very attentive service."

This review was modified by Camella746 on December 28 2015 10:06:15 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-05-2016

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“Thanks for your review! We appreciate the positive feedback, and we hope you continue enjoying your new furniture.

2015-12-21

"I was emailed asking how the service was and I will just say it was as expected and the delivery guys setup as promised."

This review was modified by Virginia.O on December 21 2015 11:42:28 AM
Rep reply posted Dec-21-2015

“Hello Virginia,

Thanks for the positive feedback! We are glad all went as expected, and we hope to see you again in the future!

2015-12-15

"Great to work with. They by far have the best prices and services. It was easy to contact them via chat or phone, and they were able to provide the answers quickly. I ordered an entertainment center and the piece arrived with no damages. It also included free shipping and installation which was great, and was still cheaper than other online stores when I did a comparison. Overall, I would shop from them again."

Rep reply posted Dec-21-2015

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“Thanks for the thumbs up! We are glad you benefited from our customer service and low pricing which includes free shipping and installation. We appreciate your review and we hope to serve you again in the future!

2015-12-10

"Great shopping experience. Unbeatable prices and super fast service. I will definitely use Coleman Furniture again in the future. "

Share Coleman Furniture's store rating

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.