Stores > Coleman Furniture

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10

2016-09-28

saw it, Loved it, Bought it !!!!

"My Husband and I went to Ashley furniture store to look for a sofa for my daughter and as we were there I saw a living room set that I liked so when I got home I googled the set and Coleman furniture store came up so we called them to find out about the living room set and a gentleman named Mendy helped us, He was the best and very helpful and The set was a lot cheaper then Ashleys so we ordered the couch and chair, We had it for 2 weeks now and we love it,so I went on the website and saw another set that I liked so I will definitely order from Colemans again,Thank you to everyone at Colemans furniture store, that is why your store is a success because there are really nice people there.Thank you again,Sue Saccaro"

This review was modified by StangSS on September 28 2016 03:20:44 PM

2016-09-26

Only wish we'd ordered sooner!

"Everything about these pieces screams quality. The leather, stitching, firmness, finishing details -- all are exactly what we hoped for. The ordering and delivery processes were seamless. We particularly appreciated the frequent updates. We would not hesitate to recommend to friends that they consider Coleman for future leather purchases. We are absolutely satisfied."

This review was modified by 1234342 on September 26 2016 07:05:39 PM

2016-09-26

Furniture Sales With A Heart

"We built a new house and picked out some wonderful home theater media recliner chairs for our new media room. We found Coleman furniture because they were offering a pair of recliners on sale for an unbelievable price. This was my first customer experience with Coleman Furniture. Because of the house being under construction we were difficult customers when it came to shipping. The Customer Service Representatives at Coleman went out of their way to work with us to make sure the recliners were not delivered too early. All of our interactions with Customer Service were nothing more than pleasant, professional, positive, informative and meeting our needs. Next we interacted with the Delivery Team. Again they worked with us to schedule out as far as we needed to meet our needs. We had an appointment for a day within a 3 hour window, but the delivery team as we were told did call us 30 minutes out to tell us they would be there. I thought this was a nice touch. The Delivery was White Glove Service so it was a 2 man Delivery Team. They skillfully brought the new recliners in, moved them where we wanted them, set them up, plugged them in, removed boxes/packaging, etc. Very Courteous gentlemen with manners. I would have been impressed if they left the recliners I really wanted at the curb, so everything else was extra. I was super happy with the experience and so was my wife. The Quality of the pieces of furniture we received are very high grade. Understanding you get what you pay for. At least I can tell you Coleman Furniture does Carry Top Quality Furniture. We would both purchase from Coleman Furniture again and we would recommend our friends, family and anyone reading this right now to purchase from them too!"

2016-09-21

Great Value

"After shopping at Ashley Furniture I stumbled upon Coleman Furniture. We ended up saving 50% by shopping with Coleman and the sofa that we purchased was the exact same as we saw in the store. "

This review was modified by Blodel on September 21 2016 07:17:05 AM

2016-09-19

Excuses for their deficiencies

"Ordered the Madison Cherry Desk Chair, received it three weeks later. While the external dimensions of the chair are stated, it does not state the range of height adjustment of the seat. This chair seat at its lowest position, is abnormally high and my wife's feet cannot touch the floor. I asked for the manufacturer's specifics so they could tell me if mine was defective. They could not and would not. It is now ours. Management refused to discuss this. "Buyer beware" of Coleman Furniture is such a soft warning. Even if you ask the question about the lowest position of the seat, they cannot tell you. If you buy it, and you must assemble it, it is yours."

This review was modified by TJDNV on September 20 2016 08:56:06 AM

2016-09-14

We will be shopping here again soon!

"I am so HAPPY to have found Coleman Furniture online. Wow, they have saved us so much $$$! The FREE delivery service far surpasses any paid delivery service that we have used in the past with other furniture companies. We are extremely impressed with the quality of the furniture as well. We moved into a new house this month, so we have purchased plenty from Coleman --- 2 dining room sets, 3 tables for the living room and 1 accent chair. Everything was delivered without a scratch, dent, or blemish. We will definitely be ordering from Coleman again in the near future! :-)"

This review was modified by JamesTEXAS on September 14 2016 08:42:17 AM

2016-09-11

Great couch. Great service.

"Our leather sectional couch is exactly what we wanted. I originally saw our couch on a different company's website but then found it cheaper at Coleman Furniture. We were nervous because we couldn't find the couch on display anywhere to see in person but based on the color and style in the pictures (and the reasons price for a leather match sectional) we knew it was what we had been looking for. Once we received the couch it not only looked exactly like we pictured, but it was comfortable. The Quarry color leather is a nice neutral color, a brownish gray. Each seat is so comfortable, soft, not firm seating. You can easily fall asleep in the recliners.
Coleman Furniture contacted me via phone to explain the rest of the shipping process and kept in communication via email along the way to let me know when my order left the manufacturer, then arrived at the local delivery company. The local delivery company called to set up delivery. The couch was in great condition when we received it. The whole process took less than 3 weeks from online order to arrival.

2016-09-08

Elegant Products

"My husband and I have been ordering from Coleman for the past year. We were referred by a friend to check them out when we were moving and wanted "grown up " furniture. We get so many compliments on the furniture, and really, cannot beat the price! Our couch we got is so much cheaper than the same thing in a retail store, plus free shipping on large orders and great set up service. We will continue to use them as long as they are around! "

This review was modified by ReneeCruz on September 08 2016 08:21:38 AM

2016-09-06

Very happy with my purchase

"I recently bought an upholstered bed from Coleman. The whole process was easy and satisfying. The delivery was fast and professional. The bed looks even better than the picture. It's very elegant and high end looking. I'm very happy with my purchase.
Jie

This review was modified by jn126 on September 06 2016 10:04:11 PM

great prices

"We purchased a dinner table from Coleman furniture. The exact table was advertised on other online furniture store for double the price. We are happy with our product. "

This review was modified by Fmakdsi on September 01 2016 08:50:40 PM

Awesome!!!

"I've purchased furniture online in the past but this was an experience I won't easily forget. The price was much cheaper than any other site I visited. I also used my Pay Pal account to purchase my new bed and receive 6 months no interest. I was also notified via email every step of the way and the delivery guys were great!!"

Great Experience!

"Wonderful experience from the time I ordered until the delivery. Enjoying the sofa with family and now the dog has a place to join us. Coleman Furniture sent emails often as the furniture moved closer to delivery time, it was an enjoyable process. A1 service."

This review was modified by Happy-C on September 01 2016 02:27:16 PM

Super!

"We purchased a dining set and had a great experience with Volemans. Our furniture arrived in perfect condition and the guys were great. "

This review was modified by Girlsinjax on September 02 2016 05:59:47 AM

2016-08-26

King Recliner

" My recliner is absolutely beautiful. It took them less then three weeks to deliver it to me, and the delivery men were very polite and professional. They even removed my old recliner and moved it into the front room for me. All calls to their sales agents were very professional as well. I will definitely purchase from them again. "

This review was modified by Kat978254 on September 02 2016 07:33:17 AM

2016-08-23

Didn't honor their advertised price, shady business practices.

"I've been looking at a particular secretary desk for a while, but it is pretty expensive. This past week it went on sale for about 15%-25% off from a couple different online retailers, including Coleman Furniture. I ended up choosing Coleman because of their positive reviews.

5 days after I placed the order I got a phone call from a company rep who told me they were going to change me an additional $100 for the item. She told me that they "can not legally sell it for that price" (referring to the sale price).

The rep telling me they "legally" could not sell me the item makes it sound like I had done something wrong. I didn't do anything unusual, no promotional codes, no discount codes, no coupons or groupons or livingsocial deals, no 3rd party websites. They advertised a sale and free shipping right on colemanfurniture.com, I thought it sounded good, so I clicked order. This wasn't even an international order, I live in the same state as their home office!

When I said I wasn't willing to pay the extra $100, the rep told me my order would be cancelled. Unfortunately because it took 5 days for them to let me know, the sale at the other retailer had expired as well, so now I will need to wait and hope that the item is discounted somewhere again.

This situation is the definition of a bait-and-switch. The retailer advertises a baiting price for an order, and once you are invested in the purchase (either by traveling to the store, or placing your online order) they switch the price out to something just a hair higher (or switch the item to something just a hair lower quality). The hope is that the higher price or lower quality item is just close enough that it isn't worth the hassle of cancelling the order and starting fresh.

I'm very disappointed with Coleman Furniture. I was excited about this desk and had even rearranged the room where it was going so that I'd be ready for delivery. I'm also very put out by their telling me they could not legally sell me the desk, as though I had committed some kind of crime in ordering it. Very poor experience all around.

Share Coleman Furniture's store rating

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.