Stores > COLAMCO

Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-05-01

New AV Receiver

"Easy processing, cheapest price. Will state more once item is received."

COLAMCO, COLAMCO rep has responded

“We really appreciate you providing feedback and letting us know that the checkout process was a good experience for you. We hope you'll visit us for your next purchase too.”

2016-04-28

very fast,good item

"Thank you always.
I love colamco.

COLAMCO, COLAMCO rep has responded

“Thanks for the rave review! It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with your item and look forward to serving you again.”

2016-04-27

Big Pun

"easy to navigate, pricing was great, cant wait to get it and set it."

COLAMCO, COLAMCO rep has responded

“Thanks for taking the time to write such positive feedback. We're glad that you were able to find the product you needed at the right price. We look forward to serving you again in the future.”

2016-04-25

Customer satisfaction built in.

"easy to navigate website, no hidden information, easy order protocol, no issues at all."

COLAMCO, COLAMCO rep has responded

“Thank you for the positive feedback about our website. We are constantly working to improve the customer experience online and are glad to hear that it met your expectations. We hope that you'll shop with us again.”

2016-04-21

"I bought the speaker for my parents 40th anniversary. It was a hit with it's appearance and sound. Recieved lots of complements. Your company delivered my item on time and it was exactly what you advertised. Very pleased, thank you and will be doing further business with you."

COLAMCO, COLAMCO rep has responded

“Happy 40th anniversary to your parents! We're happy that we were able to provide you with the right speaker for the occasion. We look forwarding to helping you again soon.”

bevans12's Avatar

Great Price and Great Service

"Fast Shipping and Great Prices. The customer service people were very helpful as well. "

COLAMCO, COLAMCO rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback. We do take pride in taking care of our customers and are happy to hear that we could help you. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us in the future as well.”

Fast delivery

"Very fast delivery and very good price :) "

COLAMCO, COLAMCO rep has responded

“We're happy to hear that you were satisfied with our delivery time and pricing. We hope that you'll shop with us again soon.”

Customer Service Outstanding!

"I called and in a very short time our scanning problem was fixed. The machine was brand new and the technician new exactly how to fix the issue.

Thank you!

COLAMCO, COLAMCO rep has responded

“We're sorry that you had a scanning problem, but happy that we were able to resolve it for you. Thanks for shopping with us.”

2016-03-30

Go Colamco!

"The purchasing experience was simple and received my items quickly. I had a question about a particular product and they were able to answer my question with ease. Great customer service is hard to come by and Colamco is top notch! I will highly recommend Colamco to my friends and family."

This review was modified by bnielsen414 on March 30 2016 01:56:42 PM
Rep reply posted May-05-2016

COLAMCO, COLAMCO rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback and for recommending us to your family and friends. We strive to give each of our customers the best experience possible.”

2016-01-20

Rob me

"I ordered a Bluetooth speaker never received it now the company don't want to give me my money back company giving me the run around they want my credit card company to give me the money back and the company the ones that took it off now I'm out of $203 don't order from this company they robbing people"

This review was modified by tsosweet78 on January 20 2016 06:27:30 AM

2015-01-15

"Had trouble but was resolved easy over phone "

2014-12-26

"i found an iPad mini case cheapest here. checkout was easy and i like that you can pay with amazon. paid for 2 day shipping it has been 5 days the item has still not shipped. would rather go to a better known site and pay more for the item so i know I'm going to get it when i need it especially if i pay extra for it. "

Rep reply posted Dec-31-2014

COLAMCO Inc., COLAMCO rep has responded

“We understand that you did not receive the product as promised. We delivered the package to Fed Ex on December 22, 2014 but unfortunately, it got lost in their system. A new shipment has been processed and is scheduled to arrive on Friday, January 2, 1015.

Since we failed in meeting your requirements, we are crediting your Amazon account for both the product price and freight amount. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.”

2014-12-06

"I was a little skeptical because of Colamco's remarkably low price for a Sony speaker system and because of the mixed ratings. I received a order confirmation immediately and a shipping confirmation within 24 hours. I had my speaker system, factory-sealed, within 48 hours. Overall, completely satisfied."

2014-11-24

"I will not use this web site again.There customer service is nonexistent... no return policy... no price guaranty. Try calling Sony the Number they have on there web sit, it just rings. Sony does not have them on there list of authorized resellers.
Its to bad that a company like yours can still be in business.

12/02/2014
I was contacted by Calamaco customer service and they resolved the transaction.
They understood the problem and took care of it.

Rep reply posted Dec-02-2014

COLAMCO Inc., COLAMCO rep has responded

“Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. While we strive to exceed our customers’ expectations, some circumstances exist that may fall beyond our control/reach. At times we are unable to match a price which falls substantially below our cost. In addition, some product manufacturers set specific protocols for return of their products, which we do make available on our website.

As you are aware through our Customer Service Department, a full credit has been issued to your account.”

2014-04-01

"I needed to replace a malfunctioning mid-to-high-end AV receiver and a search of the Internet revealed that Colamco had the lowest price.

Indeed, the price was SO low, really out of statistical bounds and significantly lower even than any used or refurbished unit of the same brand and model (a Sony STRDN1040) advertised anwhere, that I was deeply mistrustful, a skepticism that was fanned a bit by their less-than-elegant website.

I called them and spoke with a very pleasant and accommodating woman and her professionalism set my mind at ease, so I took the plunge and ordered it online. Because of the points awarded, I used one of my wife's credit cards.

A few minutes later we received a call from Colamco verifying that the charge on the card was valid, probably triggered by the discrepancy in the name on the card and the name on the ship-to (although the addresses are the same). I appreciated this little extra bit of protection.

But after a few hours without any email confirmation of my purchase, I called again. Again, the customer service representative was pleasant, professional and helpful, and informed me that the item was already shipped and provided me with the FedEx tracking number. Going into FedEx tracking I discovered that the item had been shipped within mere minutes of the call verifying the charge.

The item arrived, shipped free, in two working days exactly as advertised, new in a sealed box with the full warranty and everything. It is now all hooked up and working beautifully.

If they have a shortcoming it is in their email notifications, which come late and are a bit skimpier than usual. But that is a really minor niggle, because Colamco saved me a BOATLOAD of cash and delivered precisely, or perhaps even a tad better than, promised. I shall shop with them whenever I have needs of a similar nature.

Share COLAMCO's store rating

COLAMCO is a Merchant Member! Learn more

COLAMCO is a merchant member
COLAMCO participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.