• Address: 4281 Express Lane Suite L9025
    • Contact: support@coffeehots.info
    • Phone: 941-201-1067
    • Customer Support: 941-201-1067
    • Business Hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM

"Ordered a juicer from them. Money was charged and nothing was ever shipped to me. This reseller is a thief. I tried to contact them, but got nowhere. Do not use them. Seriously, the only good reviews here are made by the reseller himself."

"Placed anorder on December 4 for Breville BJE200XL Compact Juicer. Folks here and on other websites complained about slow shipping, so I figured that I should wait as the price is good ($49+$10 SH instead of regular $99). Did not hear anything until January 5, 2013. Inquired on Jan 5 and instead of an update or any kind of response, I got refunded. The item is still listed on the website as available. So I basically wasted my time."

"Terrible, I placed two separate orders. Each were processed and charged my account and then cancelled? Why, I have no idea. I have called ..no answer EVER! I have emailed. No reply EVER. I am not sure what the situation is but I am very irritated. The item is still listed as available. Maybe it is a lottery and only every fifth person gets their order???"

"This is my latest email to them:

"To email us, simply fill in this quick contact form and we will respond within 48 hours (please note that the email may appear as junk in your folder)"

REALLY? BECAUSE THIS IS MY FOURTH EMAIL AND I DO CHECK MY JUNK FOLDER. I'VE ALSO LEFT THREE VOICEMAILS.

I ordered an American Girl Doll on 10/01/12 and paid through PayPal. I've asked NUMEROUS times for tracking/shipping info to no avail. It has now been 10 days. I hope you know that this is my daughter's allowance money and she has been anxiously waiting for her doll every day.

YOUR COMPANY IS A FRAUD AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES! I FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB AND FLORIDA ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE.

I WILL ALSO LODGE A COMPLAINT IN EVERY CONSUMER BLOG ONLINE.
?

"I made an order with CoffeeHots for a Keurig. I was a bit skeptical because it was so much cheaper than anywhere else, but I made the purchase through paypal to be safe. This order was exactly like so many other reviews here; my order was "pending" and "waiting to ship". I tried to contact customer service, but also only got voicemail, and no replys when I sent them a message with my email on their website. But then I realized that I had an expired credit card on my paypal account, and once I fixed that, I bought a Keurig and a Kitchenaid mixer from them. They arrived within DAYS (< 1 week), and were in perfect condition. Overall I saved somewhere around $110.00 through CoffeeHots. Still have never been able to contact them though..."

"I'm glad I read the reviews after I ordered. My order was placed Tuesday and arrived Friday. The vacuum was considerably cheaper than any where else and got here super fast. I was leery of this seller after reading some of the reviews here, but I am very pleased with my interaction with CoffeeHots. If they had problems in the past, they've got their stuff together now. "

"OMG! I had the exact same experience with CoffeeHots as Plohse when trying to order a vacuum. Order shows "waiting to ship" and "payment pending" since May?? WTH?! The customer service # either goes straight to VM or doesn't work at all. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE! DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE! DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE! DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE! DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE! DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE!"

modified review This review was modified by AprilAbril on July 03 2012 02:04:11 PM

"I placed an order for a vacuum on 5/24 and have not received the product and cannot reach them by phone or email to check on the status of my order. My account says "payment pending" but no shipping information. I was hoping to receive the vacuum at the great price offered but am beginning to think the whole website is a scam and that I will never receive the product or any response from them. I will research more carefully and buy from other sites in the future."

"I odered a kitchenaid mixer from this company on Saturday. Due to the questionable nature of the online store I used my paypal to manage my payment. Thank goodness! I got an email this morning saying my money had been refunded, and when I called the middle company that does CoffeeHots billing, they had received notice to cancel the order with no indication or note as to why. I am sure that had I not gone through PayPal I would be out my money as well. I did try calling CoffeeHots but there is no way to reach a person, just leave a message. Poor customer service, probably a fraudulent front."

"After reading the reviews for coffeeHots, about99% of them were bad, So I tried to contact CoffeeHots explaining I had questions on a couple of Items I wanted purchase and I never received a call back. If you cant contact the Merchant or they will not return your call BEFORE your order what makes you think they will return your call after your order and in my opinion do not order from a so called company that will not return your call before you order. I will not be ordering from coffeeHots. Thanks to everyone that posted a review."

"I never write reviews, but feel the need to share my experience with this company. Please do yourselves a favor and do not order anything from Cofeehots. I placed my order over two weeks ago and my item is still in "'awaiting shipment" status. They never return calls or emails. There is NO way to get in touch with anyone from this company. At this point, I have to believe they've stolen $200 from me. I reported them to the Better Business Bureau today. The only explanation for ANY decent reviews for Coffeehots must be that the company wrote it themselves. Do not take the chance with them - Order from a reputable place. Believe me, it's worth spending the extra money!"

"I had a VERY good experience with coffeehots. I ordered a KitchenAid stand mixer on Wednesday evening and received my order in perfect condition the following Monday. I agree the order website is not accurate. When I logged in it said I had not placed an order but after placing my order, I had immediately gotten a confirmation e-mail from coffeehots. I e-mailed customer service on Saturday to make sure my order had been placed and they responded by e-mail immediately. The price was great and I was very pleased with the customer service as well. I would not hesitate to use this site again or refer others to it. "

"Worst online shopping experiance EVER! I placed an order on 1/24/12 and immediately received TWO email confirmations with TWO different order numbers. I then sent CoffeeHots an email via their website (which, by the way, also sucks) asking them to cancel one of the orders. That was two days ago and I've sent more emails since but haven't received ANY reply yet. I've also tried calling them only to get an anwering machine.

I just called PayPal and asked them to cancel the pending payment that I now have to this company. At first they told me they could not cancel it and I would have to contact the seller. I explained that I had already tried that and was getting no response. PayPal then put me on hold, came back a few minutes later and said they were going to contact the seller's 'account manager' for me and ask them to cancel the order and that it would show as canceled within 72 hours.

We'll see what happens. I should have paid the extra $23 for my item from Amazon. And why can't I rate them ZERO stars?

"This is the worst company I have ever dealt with on the internet and I buy a lot of things on the internet. I went through a company called CC Now who are apparently the middle men for this company. I ordered a KitchenAid Mixer on 11-23-11. The price was too good to be true ($30 dollars less than the lowest out there. I was going to also use a rebate once I got the order so it was going to be an exceptionally good price. Other companies had sales that were close but I chose this one. I continued check the internet to see when it was shipping etc. and it kept saying the order was pending. Finally I contacted CC Now who checked with Coffeehots and CC Now contacted me to say that the order it was cancelled due to being out of stock. My money was refunded to Paypal (grateful I used them an d didn't give my credit card to Coffeehots). That should have been the end but I had let go of several sales in order to take advantage of this good deal and had a rebate that was running out. I then decided to check the Coffeehots website. They were not out of stock but the price had gone up by $30!!!!! I believe they had listed the wrong price on accident and did not want to stand behind their mistake. I tried to contact them but they never answered my e-mails or called me back when I phoned. CC Now also tried to intervene but they did not call them either at least that is what CC Now indicated. They would have been better off honoring their price instead of hiding. I will write to every website and tell them what happened. In the end they would be better off giving me the mixer free of charge. Buyer beware of this company and company beware of a woman scorned!!!!"

"Wish I had checked before purchasing. Bought Keurig B40 on 11/25, got a confirmation, but never got the item. Calling customer service sends me straight to voicemail and they don't answer emails. I paid via PayPal and it looks like my payment never went through? Lucky for me! BUYER BEWARE!!!!"

CoffeeHots is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CoffeeHots is not a merchant member
CoffeeHots does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!