Stores > Code 3 Tactical Supply

Product & services pricing Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10

"They Were Unable To Get What I Needed So I Asked For A Refund And It Was Given Back In 2 Days, Thanks For Trying .

Sincerely, Ammoman ...

"Fast shipping
No problems with my order

"Lots of great items and fair prices, with quick and accurate service."

"I ordered the Condor Tactical Venture Pack and it is awesome. Code 3 Tactical made the process easy and kept me informed of the progress of my item. It was hassle free and their prices were lower than other web sites. I will order from them again."

"Great product. Exactly as described. A great new addition to my everyday work carry."

"Perfect, just what I was looking for. Magazines fit perfectly and secure. I like the velcro a lot better than the hidden snap version, easier to adjust for magazine size. "

"Placed an order for 2 items in June.....again, received the "Usually in Stock" message.
Upon placing the order, received two emails...the first was, "Thank you for your order," and the second was a notification that the items were not in stock. 2 weeks later, I sent a follow up email inquiring about the order and received a message stating that it was scheduled to be sent out by the end of next week. 2 weeks later (1 month after order) I sent another email inquiring about the status of my order. No response. Two more emails are sent before receiving a response which stated that the items were still not in stock. CANCEL ORDER!!! Hopefully my refund will not take this long!

"Completely satisfied with my purchase. Item shipped quickly and as advertised. I'll be a returning customer. "

"Fast shipping, good prices, easy pay site. "

"Was happy when I found what I was looking for listed on their page and listed as "usually in stock", proceeded make my order for one simple thing that was extremely difficult to find anywhere else. Order went through with out a hitch in the beginning... SIX months later, and 2 prior contacts via email to them, I'm still waiting on my order!!!! They're telling me that the eta was supposed to be at the end of the month... Back in FEBRARY... I am thoroughly pissed and am gonna contact them via email to cancel my order that they seem to not know when they could even think to fill it."

"I have no complaints. Good selection and their shipping charge was only $3.00. The other 3 stores I priced all wanted $9 - 15 for shipping."

"Highly efficient company."

"I have officially been waiting for the item I ordered for 3 1/2 now. I am told every week my item is to be received "next " week. I definitely will not use this company again. Very disappointed!"

"Great product. Fits on my belt well, holds mag and cuffs very securely and hides great under my shirt. "

"Product was exactly as described and was received fairly quickly."

Share Code 3 Tactical Supply's store rating

Code 3 Tactical Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Code 3 Tactical Supply is a merchant member
Code 3 Tactical Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.