Product & services pricing Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.77/10 6.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.13/10 6.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10

"Great price for the item I purchased. Item was processed and shipped within 24 hours and quickly shipped. I will return."

"Call everywhere, I mean everywhere. No one had my holster and everyone said it would be like 3 months because it was an odd gun type. Found Code 3 Tactical and had to email them (that is why they get 4 stars instead of 5 cause they only have message phone) but they still got back to me pretty quick and the best thing is they had my holster in stock. Could not be happier."

"No problems here. thanks code 3"

"My only regret is I didn't find them years ago. Never found an online tactical store that ships out pants and boots with no shipping cost and on top of that still has the lowest prices. 6 days from time of order to boots and pants arrived at door step. Very happy!"

"HORRIBLE customer service. Placed an order and was told it was a "manufacturer backorder." So, I canceled the ordered. Been 2 weeks since cancellation and Code 3 Tactical STILL has not refunded my payment. Fraudulent or incompetent? Tough call. In 2 more days, I file a fraud complaint with Wisconsin's Dept. of Consumer Protection."

"I'm afraid I am with the negatives on Code 3 TS. I order a lot of things on line, actually most everything other than food and gas. I must say this is frustrating, I have never had issues like this with other suppliers. Here are the facts-
1. Code 3 does charge your cc immediately, even if your item is not in stock. I have never shopped anywhere else on line that does this.
2. Even if you cancel your back ordered item in plenty of time, there is nothing said about a refund.
3. They have statements on the web site about how quickly they will get back to you but the only response you'll get is an automated ticket code. Write to them about it with the ticket code and you'll get another ticket code but no real response.
4. Forget their "for messages only" phone number. The recording strongly discourages leaving messages saying the best and fastest way to get a reply is an email.
5. Do not plan on talking to a real person at any point during your efforts to solve your problem.

Why buy from them, really?

There is a pattern here. Ya i read reviews like most people and I do at times discount a certain amount of negatives. THIS IS ONE TIME YOU SHOULD LISTEN, I didn't and so far I'm out $144 plus shipping. It certainly isn't worth the $15 I saved.

I ordered my item on 10/30, since it was'nt in stock I cancelled the order on 11/4. I got cancellation confirmation on 11/5. I emailed about my card being charged on the same day. I again emailed about getting a refund on 11/10. It is now 11/11 and not a word on the refund and no call from anyone at Code 3.

I will have the cc company charge the money back if it is not refunded voluntarily and soon.

DON'T TAKE A CHANCE ON THIS COMPANY!

In fairness! Less than 24 hours after writing this truthful review I was contacted by email from Code 3 TS. My review was not disputed and they apologized.
Less that 48 hours later I received a full refund on my CC. I appreciate Code 3 doing the right thing.

"Great service and fast shipping."

"I was vary happy with the service I recieved "

"Great quality item. The price was excellent compared to other places I went. "

"Very pleased with my order. Product was exactly what I ordered and was delivered in a timely manner. "

"Struggled to find a holster that fit an odd shaped flashlight. They had the product I needed and the price was the lowest. Order processed and shipped quickly. Will definitely use them again in the future"

"I was skeptical about placing an order after all the negative reviews. I contacted them and although I wish I could have called they answered my email in about 15 minutes. They claimed they have served over 100000 customers. I figured I'd give them a try. I asked about 5 items. They said 4 were in stock and the last one they would have to order. I placed the order, got emailed confirmation, an email that it was processing, an email it was going to ship and then another one with tracking info. Good communication and the package arrived 3 days later. The 5th item still has not come in stock but I know it will be a few weeks before the manufacturer has more. I don't normally do these but I had to share my experience. Only negative thing I'd say is they don't offer live phone support but at least they tell you that up front. Most online stores you call and call expecting someone to pick up and they never do. At least code 3 told you that so you dont waist your time."

"My interactions with Code 3 Tactical Supply was very pleasant. The person I spoke with was knowledgeable. The product is amazing."

"Ordered the VFC M4 and there price was better than anywhere else. Took about week to get but was faster than anywhere else I could find. They shipped for free."

"Code 3 Tactical Supply has excellent customer service. Even though my order was backordered when my items came in they upgraded my shipping. They also were able to change the other half of my order without question. "

Code 3 Tactical Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Code 3 Tactical Supply is a merchant member
Code 3 Tactical Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,911 merchant members.