Code 3 Tactical Supply Reviews - code3tactical.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.40/10 89 reviews

Code 3 Tactical Supply is a merchant member
Code 3 Tactical Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.

Rating 6/103/5

"Just still waiting on 22lr ammo ordered 8-12-2013 and was first told 2 month on the order tracker. It kept getting push back month after month until Jan 2014 when it went into no est delivery date. I know they do not control the supply but they have been paid for 8 months really would like to know if I will ever get it. Really would like to place other orders but wont until i recieve the frist one."

"Very fast shipping. Will definitely be doing business again. "

"Code 3 was great. The website made finding and selecting my product easy."

"Easy site to navigate. Fast shipping even after I learned my product was not currently in stock. Great job guys!"

Rating 6/103/5

"**************** Below Posted 11 Apr 14 ***************
Update: Code 3 did email me back after I sent the three different messages to them 3-5 Apr. Regarding the non-shipment Sara gave a backorder time of 1-3 weeks. I also received an email with my total order breakdown around the same time. Regarding the ability to cancel the order: No issues; she said that I would still be able to cancel the order if I preferred.

New situation: I gave Code 3 several substitutes for the bag ( for what whatever was in stock) and said I'd said I'd wait on the rest of the items. This was over a few emails sent 7-8 Apr. Still currently waiting (email re-hack has been sent on the 11th).

**************** Below Posted 7 Apr 14 *****s************

The Situation:
I ordered a voodoo bag, a few accessories for the bag, and three patches on 22 Feb 14. I have only received one patch on 10 March (and was told the other two were on a 3-7 day back order). There has been no word on the status of the accessories. More on the bag next.

I emailed Code 3 a few times regarding just the bag in the first week of March and Code 3 initially said they were waiting to hear back from the manufacturer (Voodoo Tactical). This was from an email sent at from Walter of Code 3 on 4 Mar. It was also Tuesday the 4th of March when my order status on the Code 3 website changed to "minor back order". The email correspondence was quick... responses were received in a few hours after they were sent (as advertised on their website).

Then I received an email from Sarah of Code 3 saying that the voodoo gear is expected to ship in 2-9 days. This was the 18 of March. Email traffic back and forth was quick and seemed accurate. I gave Code 3 11 business days from the 18th (1 Apr 14)and nothing was heard. No change in the order status online (only shows the shipment for the patch). No email sent.

I sent an online request through their website (3 Apr) asking about the status and if I would still be able to cancel the order; have not received a response. It’s been three business days since I sent the notification. The other times I used the online “contact us” page the response has taken less than 4 hours. On the 5th I sent another request using the same method. In lieu of a potential systems issue I also sent an email directly to their listed email questions@code3tactical.com and additionally responded directly from an email Code3 sent me. All three of these messages were sent after hours on Saturday (5 Apr), however, there still was two days for them to respond on the first message sent on Wednesday (2 Apr).

Another point to bring up is code3’s order cancellation criteria.
It is stated on their website: “CANCELING YOUR ORDER You can cancel your order for any reason. When you do cancel your order it does take us 24-hours to get the order canceled. If you have alredy received a "going to shipping" notification we are unable to cancel you order and you will need to arrange for a return when it arrives.”
I find is suspicious that they were quick to send out one low ticket item ($5.00 patch) and call the order “shipped”; which by ones interpretation of the above wording would make me ineligible to cancel my order. Conscience maybe, and I’m speculating at this point since I have yet to hear back from them on this issue; but it’s worth noting (along with the spelling error “alredy” on the website).

Bottom Line: I’m not one to bash an organization online and the verdict is still out on Code3Tactical (for the moment), but I find it odd that they can be so quick with comms going back and forth early on and then just stop contact once you start talking about potential cancelling the order. Stuff happens… I get that and that may be the case (which will be noted pending the outcome of this issue), but for my first experience with Code3, they are trending toward being either morally corrupt or operationally incompetent.

"I purchased a Voodoo Tactical Level III pack. The price was the lowest I could find and shipping was quick. Very pleased with the whole transaction. I will definitely be purchasing from Code 3 Tactical in the future."

"Exactly what I wanted for a great price! Thank you!"

"Fast and accurate shipping. Ordered merchandise arrived quickly and according to order.

"I had a very pleasant experience with my order. Quick shipping. Good customer service."

Rating 4/102/5

"Frustrated. 1/4 Order was shipped. Told rest on back order. Very frustrating. Having surgery thought I would have all my stuff by my surgery date. Wish they would call as I have requested. What I have recieved was good quality. Althou I would like the rest of my order."

"!!WARNING!! Buyer beware. I had placed 1 order (that they immediately took my money for) for 3 items. The first item came to me at a below average ship time, but correct. The second item Came a little after, but was described wrong witch made it useless. I contacted them about the eta on my 3rd item, and notified them about the issue with the described specs on my 2nd item (still not corrected on the website). They offered me an exchange, but was discouraged about the hold up on my 3rd item, so I opted out on the exchange and gave it to a relative. Now my 3rd item is what really grinds my gears. Keep in mind they have my cash the whole time. I contacted them repeatedly on the eta on my 3rd item, and kept getting default responses like, "your item has to be special made, the manufacturer gives us a 30 to 60 day eta when we contact them", or my favorite, "They ship there items in bulk". Long story short, 10 months later (ALMOST A YEAR!) I contacted them to see if there was any word on it (never once contacting me with the issues), and they said "they are having issues getting it so we are sending you a refund that you will receive in 3-6 days". Shocker, but I got it 10 days later. so with out item 2 or 3, item 1 is now useless. 0% focused on customer satisfaction, empty responses to issues. Glad my money could bounce around there company helping them out. Wish I could of got help back. "

modified review reply posted Mar-19-2014

code3tactical, Code 3 Tactical Supply rep has responded

“I'm sorry for your frustration. We've spent some time reviewing your order and the communication we received (and sent) and it doesn't match the dates and the issues you describe in your review. In any event, I'm sorry you had a frustrating experience.

* You advised we sent an item that was described wrong on our website. I've checked our product description with the manufacturer and it is listed correct. You did contact us to return that item and although you say in your review we would only take it as an exchange, however I just reviewed our email and we said we would take it back for a 100% refund. We never heard back from you regarding this item and in none of your emails did you advise us you felt the item was incorrectly listed?

* We advised you that the 3rd item was a special order item and would take weeks-months to get custom manufactured. As you contacted us for updates we passed on the information from the manufacturer.

When the backorder continued past what we felt was reasonable we canceled/refunded that special order item and advised you that we would still contact you when the item comes in stock just in case you haven't found it elsewhere. I'm sorry the bank check took a little longer to arrive. Refund check processing time varies depending upon your location, weekends and holidays (and of course, our good friends at the post office).”

"After months of waiting for my ammo order, I find that they will no longer answer any of my emails and have deleted my account on their site. Horrible customer service..."

modified review reply posted Mar-19-2014

code3tactical, Code 3 Tactical Supply rep has responded

“From the email I received from you through our website you did locate your account and order. I'm sorry you had difficulty finding it the first time. From what I understand you also located the replies to your emails in your spam/junk mail folder.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us directly through our website.”

"I ordered 40 mourning bands and got them in 4 days, and all correct! I will be using them again for future orders. "

"Great service and products. My items shipped the same day that I placed my order."

"Excellent service, easy to place order and shipped in a very timely manner. A+"