Product & services pricing Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.31/10 6.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.13/10 5.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.85/10 3.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Ordered TruSpec uniforms, they came quick and looked fine, I just ordered wrong size. Other than shipping info not smooth, order status updates never were emailed when item shipped. Didn't received ex tracking numbers either, item just showed up and didn't know had shipped yet, if known, would have lower anxiety of getting on time."

"I am very disappointed with this company! Everything was on back order and when I was finally told a duty belt that I ordered would be another "Few weeks" after waiting a month after my credit card was charged I cancelled the order. TWO WEEK LATER AND STILL WAITING ON A REFUND TO MY CARD.

See their response on July 24th. Still no REFUND --- No reply to any of my seven email..... BUYER BEWARE!

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-24-2014

code3tactical, Code 3 Tactical Supply rep has responded

“I am so sorry for your frustration with the two duty belt items you ordered. Depending on the manufacturer, the availability of these items and ETA to get them varies. I'm showing the day you canceled your order one of the items was being prepared for shipment. Within 24 hours that shipment was stopped and you were refunded in full. After we issue a refund it generally takes your bank 3 - 5 business days to process the credit depending on your bank's policies. I'm showing you canceled your order on 7/17 and submitted this review on 7/23, not two weeks earlier?”

"Not what I was expecting, but I can put it to use. I was looking for a double mag pouch for my .380 and received one I can use with my .45. The description said it was size small, so I thought it was what I needed. Good quality so I should get good use from it. I'll keep looking for the small .380 size. I used to have one, but no longer."

"Absolute worst online buying experience I have ever had. No customer service at all. My 2 orders totaling at $100 where processed immediately and charged but here I am a month and a half later waiting for my items without a single email or phone call returned. Dont waste your time with them. If there was a backorder notification before purchase it might be understandable but my items where listed in stock and regardless of shipment status there is no acceptable reason to leave your customers in the dark on any order. If your company is truly so busy and successful as you claim on your website you should have no problem hiring a team to answer a damn email or phone call."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-02-2014

code3tactical, Code 3 Tactical Supply rep has responded

“Cody I'm sorry for your frustration. Don't forget to check your spam/junk mail folder for automated emails regarding stock/backorder status. I checked on the backordered status of your survival prepper gear and the two manufacturers report 1 of the items is out of stock with the remaining gear expected to be coming in stock within the next 3 - 5 days. I checked both our phone log and email log and do not show any emails from your email address on file for the last 31 days. You elected to not provide us a phone number with your order. Had you emailed us or left us a message we would have gotten back to you ASAP. Once again, I'm sorry for your frustration and wish we could have helped you with building your prepper arsenal.”

"Ordered the Rothco police patch set, great quality at a low price. Great service and fast shipping."

"Code 3 tactical provided very quick shipping, great products at a good price. Very pleased!"

"Code 3 Tactical offered exactly what I wanted at a lower price and shipped it within 2 business days. I would definatly give them my business again."

"Ordered some 22 rounds from them. They had no problem processing my order and taking my money. I found out it will be a 4 month wait on my order. We use a lot of 22 in our summer youth program. I canciled my order and asked for a refund. All the replys are asking me to use a code for questions. You cannot call them and talk to a person. After 2 weeks, still no refund. NO COUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! I just want my money back so I can do business with a more reputable company. THESE ARE SCAM ARTISTS!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by andyp9360 on May 01 2014 03:50:44 PM
modified review Rep reply posted May-05-2014

code3tactical, Code 3 Tactical Supply rep has responded

“I'm sorry for your frustration. No matter where you place your order right now there is a national shortage of 22LR ammunition. This issue has resulted in reduced inventory for every dealer in the nation. I see that you specifically requested that you be charged immediately rather than being charged when the order shipped. I also noticed you overlooked the backorder warning regarding this ammo when you placed your order. When you did request to cancel your order, your order was refunded in full. Unfortunately depending on your bank's specific policies we have no control as to how long it takes them to process and release the funds back to your account.”

"Just still waiting on 22lr ammo ordered 8-12-2013 and was first told 2 month on the order tracker. It kept getting push back month after month until Jan 2014 when it went into no est delivery date. I know they do not control the supply but they have been paid for 8 months really would like to know if I will ever get it. Really would like to place other orders but wont until i recieve the frist one."

"Very fast shipping. Will definitely be doing business again. "

"Code 3 was great. The website made finding and selecting my product easy."

"Easy site to navigate. Fast shipping even after I learned my product was not currently in stock. Great job guys!"

"FINAL OUTCOME: Code 3 refunded all of the money when requested. I tried to wait it out for the gear, but it was taking too long. Code 3 was very professional and accurate when responding to requests/questions... there was just a very slow response time. If you have no timeline on your purchased items, Code 3 is the best place to get it. If you need your stuff fast... spend a few extra bucks and get it elsewhere.

**************** Below Posted 11 Apr 14 ***************
Update: Code 3 did email me back after I sent the three different messages to them 3-5 Apr. Regarding the non-shipment Sara gave a backorder time of 1-3 weeks. I also received an email with my total order breakdown around the same time. Regarding the ability to cancel the order: No issues; she said that I would still be able to cancel the order if I preferred.

New situation: I gave Code 3 several substitutes for the bag ( for what whatever was in stock) and said I'd said I'd wait on the rest of the items. This was over a few emails sent 7-8 Apr. Still currently waiting (email re-hack has been sent on the 11th).

**************** Below Posted 7 Apr 14 *****s************

The Situation:
I ordered a voodoo bag, a few accessories for the bag, and three patches on 22 Feb 14. I have only received one patch on 10 March (and was told the other two were on a 3-7 day back order). There has been no word on the status of the accessories. More on the bag next.

I emailed Code 3 a few times regarding just the bag in the first week of March and Code 3 initially said they were waiting to hear back from the manufacturer (Voodoo Tactical). This was from an email sent at from Walter of Code 3 on 4 Mar. It was also Tuesday the 4th of March when my order status on the Code 3 website changed to "minor back order". The email correspondence was quick... responses were received in a few hours after they were sent (as advertised on their website).

Then I received an email from Sarah of Code 3 saying that the voodoo gear is expected to ship in 2-9 days. This was the 18 of March. Email traffic back and forth was quick and seemed accurate. I gave Code 3 11 business days from the 18th (1 Apr 14)and nothing was heard. No change in the order status online (only shows the shipment for the patch). No email sent.

I sent an online request through their website (3 Apr) asking about the status and if I would still be able to cancel the order; have not received a response. It’s been three business days since I sent the notification. The other times I used the online “contact us” page the response has taken less than 4 hours. On the 5th I sent another request using the same method. In lieu of a potential systems issue I also sent an email directly to their listed email questions@code3tactical.com and additionally responded directly from an email Code3 sent me. All three of these messages were sent after hours on Saturday (5 Apr), however, there still was two days for them to respond on the first message sent on Wednesday (2 Apr).

Another point to bring up is code3’s order cancellation criteria.
It is stated on their website: “CANCELING YOUR ORDER You can cancel your order for any reason. When you do cancel your order it does take us 24-hours to get the order canceled. If you have alredy received a "going to shipping" notification we are unable to cancel you order and you will need to arrange for a return when it arrives.”
I find is suspicious that they were quick to send out one low ticket item ($5.00 patch) and call the order “shipped”; which by ones interpretation of the above wording would make me ineligible to cancel my order. Conscience maybe, and I’m speculating at this point since I have yet to hear back from them on this issue; but it’s worth noting (along with the spelling error “alredy” on the website).

Bottom Line: I’m not one to bash an organization online and the verdict is still out on Code3Tactical (for the moment), but I find it odd that they can be so quick with comms going back and forth early on and then just stop contact once you start talking about potential cancelling the order. Stuff happens… I get that and that may be the case (which will be noted pending the outcome of this issue), but for my first experience with Code3, they are trending toward being either morally corrupt or operationally incompetent.

"I purchased a Voodoo Tactical Level III pack. The price was the lowest I could find and shipping was quick. Very pleased with the whole transaction. I will definitely be purchasing from Code 3 Tactical in the future."

"Code 3's web site was easy to navigate. From time of order to shipping time was slow. "

Code 3 Tactical Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Code 3 Tactical Supply is a merchant member
Code 3 Tactical Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,868 merchant members.