Stores > Code 3 Tactical Supply

Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

2016-07-05

Filing for bankruptcy

"Took our payment, kept saying 6-10 more days. After 2 months, demanded our money back and received an email that they are closing and filing for bankruptcy. Says we need to go through our bank to receive a refund. The Web site is still up, don't order from this company!"

This review was modified by Tammycr on July 05 2016 02:39:04 PM

2016-05-29

Well I guess the reviews were right

"Should have known better being in the distribution business myself, billed fast, confirmation fast then........nothing. With so many complaints why on gods green earth has the shipping policies been changed. Honesty is the best policy Code 3, you're customers and repeat customers depend on it. If you don't have it...don't tell your customer it's available. I could have bought the same three products from another website for more but at least they gave me an inventory availability. I hope you guys change this practice, it will kill your business."

This review was modified by Kmm83 on May 29 2016 06:22:33 PM

2016-04-15

Boy, was I wrong.

"I ordered and was billed for a simple pouch three weeks ago. After week 1, I checked in to see how my order was coming along. It never went to shipping. A few days later it went to shipping. But a couple weeks after that, I still didn't have any shipping info or my item. After several attempts to contact and cancel my order, I finally came online and found a host of terrible reviews. Even the BBB doesn't like C3T. DON'T be mislead by the other "reviews"!!!

UPDATE: Turns out if you complain online and bring in Big Brother, things get resolved and refunds appear in a couple days...

This review was modified by Ludzly on April 20 2016 10:36:19 AM

2016-02-29

Ckeck out horible rating at the Better Business Bureau (BBB) on the company

"I ordered a gun case and Code 3 billed my credit card for the case immediately. After a month I sent an email inquiring about the order and was given an "it's backordered and we sometimes bill your card" response. Now two month later I still do not have the gun case and I sent another email. Same answer but no explanation why my card was charged two months ago. I cancelled the order and we will see if I get credited half as fast as they charged.

When I went to find areas to rate the company I find this has been a pattern with Code 3 for years on the BBB site.

This review was modified by mikegehl on March 09 2016 09:20:02 AM

2015-10-19

"They Were Unable To Get What I Needed So I Asked For A Refund And It Was Given Back In 2 Days, Thanks For Trying .

Sincerely, Ammoman ...

2015-08-25

"Fast shipping
No problems with my order

2015-08-24

"Lots of great items and fair prices, with quick and accurate service."

2015-08-23

"I ordered the Condor Tactical Venture Pack and it is awesome. Code 3 Tactical made the process easy and kept me informed of the progress of my item. It was hassle free and their prices were lower than other web sites. I will order from them again."

2015-08-17

"Great product. Exactly as described. A great new addition to my everyday work carry."

2015-08-01

"Perfect, just what I was looking for. Magazines fit perfectly and secure. I like the velcro a lot better than the hidden snap version, easier to adjust for magazine size. "

2015-08-01

"Placed an order for 2 items in June.....again, received the "Usually in Stock" message.
Upon placing the order, received two emails...the first was, "Thank you for your order," and the second was a notification that the items were not in stock. 2 weeks later, I sent a follow up email inquiring about the order and received a message stating that it was scheduled to be sent out by the end of next week. 2 weeks later (1 month after order) I sent another email inquiring about the status of my order. No response. Two more emails are sent before receiving a response which stated that the items were still not in stock. CANCEL ORDER!!! Hopefully my refund will not take this long!

2015-07-28

"Completely satisfied with my purchase. Item shipped quickly and as advertised. I'll be a returning customer. "

2015-07-24

"Fast shipping, good prices, easy pay site. "

2015-06-22

"Was happy when I found what I was looking for listed on their page and listed as "usually in stock", proceeded make my order for one simple thing that was extremely difficult to find anywhere else. Order went through with out a hitch in the beginning... SIX months later, and 2 prior contacts via email to them, I'm still waiting on my order!!!! They're telling me that the eta was supposed to be at the end of the month... Back in FEBRARY... I am thoroughly pissed and am gonna contact them via email to cancel my order that they seem to not know when they could even think to fill it."

2015-05-27

"I have no complaints. Good selection and their shipping charge was only $3.00. The other 3 stores I priced all wanted $9 - 15 for shipping."

Share Code 3 Tactical Supply's store rating

Code 3 Tactical Supply is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Code 3 Tactical Supply is not a merchant member
Code 3 Tactical Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!