Product & services pricing Rating 6.59/10 6.59/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.78/10 2.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Very disappointed with this company. I ordered a double magazine holster for a popular firearm caliber and model (Glock). Of course they charged my credit card immediately. I was later advised in an email it was back-ordered. I cancelled the order and have yet to receive a refund. They will not let you speak to a human about your order. Instead, they use an email system that generates generic responses. Still nothing happens! I'm tired of the runaround... I want my money! It's been nearly two months since I cancelled! It appears this business has no operating capital and may be out of business soon. Save yourself the hassle and spend your money elsewhere!!!"

"Excellent product at a great price!"

"HORRIBLE COMPANY. ordered a holster because they were cheaper than everyone else. waited a month never heard anything from them so I asked for the status of my order and was told it was backordered and would ship in 20-35 days. checked my bank account and saw that they took the money out the day I placed my order. waited another 30 days and asked the status of my order again and was ignored so I sent another email and was told at minimum it would be another 20-35 days since it wasn't an item they would usually have in stock even though when you click the check stock status button on their website it states "usually in stock". cancelled my order which they were fast to confirm but cant get them to answer about where my refund is. seems the only thing they are quick at is taking your money and canceling your order when they screw it up."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-03-2014

code3tactical, Code 3 Tactical Supply rep has responded

“I'm sorry for your frustration with the backorder of that holster. We do have several of those in stock and also have a direct line of ordering from the manufacturer. The issue was you needed a holster for a firearm that is not as common and you need it to accommodate your light attachment. The special order item was placed with the manufacturer where it was sent to their foreign factory for production. Unfortunately we have no control as to how long production occurs. Your refund was processed immediately and as always--there was no restocking fee for the cancelation of this special order item. I'm sorry for your frustration.”

"Product came as ordered in a timely fashion. Great job all around, will definitely be shopping again!"

"Placed an order for .22 LR ammo and was informed after weeks of waiting item is on long term backorder, however they were kind enough to charge my credit card in full. I canceled order three weeks later and was sent a confirmation confirming canceling of order and a credit would be issued. Here we are over three weeks after I canceled and NO CREDIT, just sent them a email to credit account or I am turning over to my credit card and calling authorities. Crooks, Crooks, Crooks!!!

Your website made no mention of "long term back order"for 22 or ammo as you stated, nor was I sent an email notifying me of this. Truth is weeks after order was placed I sent an email inquiring on status as you provide none and at that time was sent an email of back order status. If your customers were informed of this Option I doubt few would chose charge my card now, seems odd you would have such an option. Don't believe for a second you credited my card immediately as you state. In todays world transactions don't take weeks and a call to my credit card proved that they had no contact with you until I had realized I had not received my credit after weeks and I threaten to turn you over to authorities and my card company. Fact is you are bottom feeders and have to police these sites to head off your numerous poor rating. Don't forget karma, it's a great thing.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-29-2014

code3tactical, Code 3 Tactical Supply rep has responded

“I'm sorry for your frustration. I checked your order and I'm showing prior to placing the order our website advises that item was on longterm backorder. Currently there is a national shortage on 22LR. You also received an automated email advising of the backorder. When you emailed us we also advised you the particular 22LR you ordered was on a national backorder. When you placed your order you specifically selected the box "CHARGE MY CARD NOW"--instead of charging when the ammo comes in stock??? When you canceled your order your credit was immediately processed and depending on your bank or credit card company's policies--credit processing time varies and is out of our control.”

"Ordered TruSpec uniforms, they came quick and looked fine, I just ordered wrong size. Other than shipping info not smooth, order status updates never were emailed when item shipped. Didn't received ex tracking numbers either, item just showed up and didn't know had shipped yet, if known, would have lower anxiety of getting on time."

"I am very disappointed with this company! Everything was on back order and when I was finally told a duty belt that I ordered would be another "Few weeks" after waiting a month after my credit card was charged I cancelled the order. TWO WEEK LATER AND STILL WAITING ON A REFUND TO MY CARD.

See their response on July 24th. Still no REFUND --- No reply to any of my seven email..... BUYER BEWARE!

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-24-2014

code3tactical, Code 3 Tactical Supply rep has responded

“I am so sorry for your frustration with the two duty belt items you ordered. Depending on the manufacturer, the availability of these items and ETA to get them varies. I'm showing the day you canceled your order one of the items was being prepared for shipment. Within 24 hours that shipment was stopped and you were refunded in full. After we issue a refund it generally takes your bank 3 - 5 business days to process the credit depending on your bank's policies. I'm showing you canceled your order on 7/17 and submitted this review on 7/23, not two weeks earlier?”

"Not what I was expecting, but I can put it to use. I was looking for a double mag pouch for my .380 and received one I can use with my .45. The description said it was size small, so I thought it was what I needed. Good quality so I should get good use from it. I'll keep looking for the small .380 size. I used to have one, but no longer."

"Absolute worst online buying experience I have ever had. No customer service at all. My 2 orders totaling at $100 where processed immediately and charged but here I am a month and a half later waiting for my items without a single email or phone call returned. Dont waste your time with them. If there was a backorder notification before purchase it might be understandable but my items where listed in stock and regardless of shipment status there is no acceptable reason to leave your customers in the dark on any order. If your company is truly so busy and successful as you claim on your website you should have no problem hiring a team to answer a damn email or phone call."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-02-2014

code3tactical, Code 3 Tactical Supply rep has responded

“Cody I'm sorry for your frustration. Don't forget to check your spam/junk mail folder for automated emails regarding stock/backorder status. I checked on the backordered status of your survival prepper gear and the two manufacturers report 1 of the items is out of stock with the remaining gear expected to be coming in stock within the next 3 - 5 days. I checked both our phone log and email log and do not show any emails from your email address on file for the last 31 days. You elected to not provide us a phone number with your order. Had you emailed us or left us a message we would have gotten back to you ASAP. Once again, I'm sorry for your frustration and wish we could have helped you with building your prepper arsenal.”

"Ordered the Rothco police patch set, great quality at a low price. Great service and fast shipping."

"Code 3 tactical provided very quick shipping, great products at a good price. Very pleased!"

"Code 3 Tactical offered exactly what I wanted at a lower price and shipped it within 2 business days. I would definatly give them my business again."

"Ordered some 22 rounds from them. They had no problem processing my order and taking my money. I found out it will be a 4 month wait on my order. We use a lot of 22 in our summer youth program. I canciled my order and asked for a refund. All the replys are asking me to use a code for questions. You cannot call them and talk to a person. After 2 weeks, still no refund. NO COUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! I just want my money back so I can do business with a more reputable company. THESE ARE SCAM ARTISTS!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by andyp9360 on May 01 2014 03:50:44 PM
modified review Rep reply posted May-05-2014

code3tactical, Code 3 Tactical Supply rep has responded

“I'm sorry for your frustration. No matter where you place your order right now there is a national shortage of 22LR ammunition. This issue has resulted in reduced inventory for every dealer in the nation. I see that you specifically requested that you be charged immediately rather than being charged when the order shipped. I also noticed you overlooked the backorder warning regarding this ammo when you placed your order. When you did request to cancel your order, your order was refunded in full. Unfortunately depending on your bank's specific policies we have no control as to how long it takes them to process and release the funds back to your account.”

"Just still waiting on 22lr ammo ordered 8-12-2013 and was first told 2 month on the order tracker. It kept getting push back month after month until Jan 2014 when it went into no est delivery date. I know they do not control the supply but they have been paid for 8 months really would like to know if I will ever get it. Really would like to place other orders but wont until i recieve the frist one."

"Very fast shipping. Will definitely be doing business again. "

Code 3 Tactical Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Code 3 Tactical Supply is a merchant member
Code 3 Tactical Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,860 merchant members.