• Code 3 Tactical

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10

"Great product. Fits on my belt well, holds mag and cuffs very securely and hides great under my shirt. "

"Code 3 Tactical Supply is a FRAUD and EXTREMELY UNRELIABLE. After waiting for one month and 10 days for the bag I ordered that was supposedly "back ordered" for 5 days, WITHOUT TELLING ME, they canceled my order when I am about to deploy soon. This set me back immensely because not only did I waited for nothing, I could have ordered from someone else who would have sent the bag before my deployment. Now I am scrambling to get it and I am paying an extra $70 to get it to me on time. Moreover, they never never apologized to me or provided any recourse or extra customer service, it was like "too bad." I WILL NEVER AGAIN ORDER WITH CODE 3 TACTICAL SUPPLY."

"Product was exactly as described and was received fairly quickly."

"Got a great price, and was delivered right away."

"I had a simple purchase for an item that was not in stock anywhere else. I instantly received an answer for my inquiry and a code to have any of my further product questions expedited. You guys have a fantastic service. "

"I was very please with the quick response i received to my inquiry as well as my order coming in a timely manner."

"I am somewhat disappointed with Code 3 Tactical Supply. I found their site and was really thrilled with the variety. When i checked the inventory status of everything i was looking for, all of the items came up as "usually in stock". After browsing for my items i placed my first order on Feb 18th (Wednesday). A few days later on the 21st (Saturday) i placed another order for a few more items i had forgotten to order. I did not hear anything about my first order until the 23rd (the following Monday) stating that some items were on manufacture back order. No issues with that, it happens, but now 4 days later and still no update on my first order. Even just an email stating they ordered the items from the manufacturer would be nice, anything so that as a customer i know my order is not in limbo somewhere. My card has already been charged, so i have paid for something and have no idea when to expect my merchandise. As far as my second order, i waited almost an entire week before being told that this order is now on short term back order. I am likeily to ask for a refund after reading some of the past reviews as this seems to be a trend with this company. I am disappointed in my first experience with Code 3. I would have gladly paid a few extra bucks and saved the headaches ahead of me. My recommendation would be for them to work on communication with their clients, and keep better inventory updates on your website. As stated on their website what makes them different from other similar sites is that their competitors have "no customer services, no inventory and horrible ordering policies." But that seems to be exactly what i have found with Code 3.

==UPDATE==
I did have to cancel my order as it was time sensitive. A very pleasant young lady emailed me and was able to cancel the order. She was very apologetic and offered to take care of me if i decide to shop with them in the future. Because of the fairly quick reply i would like to rescind my first 1 star review.

"excellent product just what I wanted. the prices are great and the shipping isn't more than the product itself."

"I had my hopes up going in to this purchase. You couldn't beat the price. After 3 months of waiting after what was touted as an estimated short term (1-31 days) manufacturer backorder, I'm done waiting. They always responded, but only after inquiry. One would think that a company would reach out first after the first month. They also refused to answer questions about what other companies they were checking with to try and fulfill the order as their website states. Basically, if you order from them, and they say it's backordered, don't hold your breath...ask for a refund immediately. "

"Great products and website."

"Bought as a Christmas gift for my husband, He needed a case to carry extra batteries for his gps and flashlight while hunting. These items did not use standard batteries so this was the perfect container because of the inserts.. He was very pleased with how they fit. Exactly was he had been looking for."

"i was very pleased with the service and was able to purchase my item without any trouble."

"Best prices on morale patches on the internet. Good availability, and fast delivery. I will be shopping here again."

"The Tru-Spec 24-7 tactical pants that I ordered are absolutely amazing. I'd say they were exactly as described but that doesn't do them justice. If anything, I'd say they were a bit underplayed when saying how good they are. As soon as I can swing a few extra bucks I am definitely ordering another pair (or two!)."

"Very easy to order. Product shipped fast. Will use Code 3 tactical again. Will recommend to others."

Share Code 3 Tactical Supply's store rating

Code 3 Tactical Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Code 3 Tactical Supply is a merchant member
Code 3 Tactical Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,852 merchant members.