"Crappy Service, they take your money and refuse to return it, they do not even ship your order. These people are thieves. Stay away from them. Do not order anything from them. I have been in a fight with these people for over 60 days to get my money back and they do not comply. I am going to the NY States Atty General's Office for Consumer Affairs and report them for fraud!"

"Jerks charged my CC and did not have the item in stock. Repeated emails received no satisfaction. They would not return my phone calls.
Stopped payment on cc and then magic they suddenly had the item. Beware of this Jersey housewives site.

"I called before placing an order on 5/21 for an air rifle. I was told the rifle would be available in a few days. After I ordered online, I got an email saying the rifle would be in stock on 6/10, and did I want to wait for it. I replied, yes I would wait. On 6/14 I called as asked about the status of my order and was told they would process my order in 2 or 3 days. On 6/22 I called again and was told the rifle was manufactured by another company, and the price would be $70 more. I told them to cancel my order and told them their customer service was the worst. I placed an order with Pyramid Air for the same rifle and received it in 3 days with no hassles."

"Cobra Air has always been great in helping me find exactly what Im looking for..They even kept the store open for an extra hour for me so I could make it there after work. I have spent a few thousand on airguns and I would never order from anyone other than Cobra. Very helpful and informative with all the products they sell. I would recommend Cobra to any serious shooters looking to get into a high quality airgun."

"Stay far away from COBRA AIRGUNS--they are a total scam operation, like too many other internet shysters!!!
I placed two orders with them and received accessories plus a GAMO airgun which had obviously been opened and repackaged before I ever got it---I must now assume that they KNEW it was defedctive and just passed it off on me as soon as my payment was received.
The scope was garbage which would not even mount on the rifle and the accessories I purchased that they had "recommended" on their site for better scope mounting would not fit ether. Natually, the Red Dot scope was also useless and could not be monnted on the gun due to poor quality of the dovetail.
I called the shop and that one time they actually answered the phone and admitted that it must be out of spec and genuine defect---they asked me to pack it up and send it back, which I did. It arrived two days later, as tracked and confirmed by UPS.
It has been weeks now and they have not replied to my original call, nor to my letter that was sent with the rifle and accessories, nor to any of my 3 emails, nor have they have answered any of my 5 phone calls, nor have they replied to the phone messages I have left since they won't actually face their customers or answer their phone.
They have not given me any credit for the defective rifle and parts nor have they sent a replacement.
I'm tired of being stonewalled by this bunch of conmen who just take your money and the refuse to deal with problems of their own products. Life is too short and their are other fr more reputable dealers so give these clowns a pass and spend your money elsewhwere.
Naturally, I have initiated actions regarding this dishonest merchant and if you've been ripped off I suggest you do the same.
Even in this day and age of legalized theft and internet scams there are ways to bring turn the spotlight on sleazy shops like Cobra Airguns.

"I have made numerous purchases from Cobra Airguns over the last year from both the website and the showroom in Ronconcoma New York. At all times the customer service and sales staff have been professional, friendly, informative and personable. I once had a problem with a purchase and the return was handled in a cheerful and prompt fashion. I simply can't find any fault with this store, their passion for this hobby matches my own. "

"Their site, www.airgunsbbguns.com, listed an airgun as in stock, so I called on a Wednesday to confirm that it was in stock. I was told, "yes, they are in stock". I placed my order online immediately thereafter on Wednesday. Their site says it takes 1-2 days to ship. It didn't ship on Thursday or Friday, so I called them on Monday to check on the status of the order. I was told "We just got a shipment in today and should be able to get them out to you this afternoon, or tomorrow (Tuesday) at the latest." Well, they didn't ship it on Monday or Tuesday either. I called on Wednesday, to cancel my order. If they can't ship an in stock item within a week, then I guess they don't need the business. I was very nice on the phone, even with the lack of good service. I politely said I would like to cancel the order. They didn't ask why, and I didn't go into particulars, as it didn't matter at this point. As soon as I gave my order number, the woman hung up on me. No goodbye, thanks, nothing....very curt and unprofessional. I can say that I do almost all of my shopping online or through places I find online, and this is by far the worst experience and customer service that a company has provided. I would HIGHLY recommend that you NOT purchase anything from Cobra Air Guns, www.cobraairguns.com , www.airgunsbbguns.com . The only positive thing I can say about the seller is that they didn't charge my card the moment my order was placed. "

Cobra Air Guns is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Cobra Air Guns is not a merchant member
Cobra Air Guns does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!