"As others have said, their customer service is absolutely terrible. I received the wrong item and when I wanted to return it for a refund they just refused and sent another one (Their reply, literally: "Oh... We'll send you brown.") When I insisted that I did not want a replacement but a refund, since it was too late to use the item I originally bought, and that I would go to Paypal if they didn't send a refund, this was their response: "Well, do whatever you want ... as of now... We sent you replacement." I had to open a case with Paypal to get them to issue a refund, but they didn't want to pay for the return of the item that they sent incorrectly, even after I asked repeatedly. Shameful service.

Avoid Cobbler Supplies (also seem to go by Nordshoe) at all costs.

"Ordered midweek with no response, emailed the next day to confirm shipment and received no response, called after the weekend, left a message asking for shipment confirmation and received no response. Finally emailed for order to be cancelled only to receive a grammatically incorrect complaint about not working on weekends and asking me NOT to shop with them again."

"The company is terrible, do not buy there. They have NO Refund Policy, No Return Policy, No Customer Service!!!
This is part of their responce to me asking them to cancel the order :"To cancel it manually will take allot of recuses so we
don't do that. And stated above is not negotiable and just the way it is,
regardless of what you think about it."

"I ordered 1 pair of boot laces that was to be shipped 1st class USPS. 2 weeks later still no sign. There is NO customer service. Save your money and buy elsewhere.

"I ordered something which never arrived. When I queried it, they refused to trace the tracking number and then said the item didn't in fact exist! I got the following response when I then asked for a refund: "I'm not sure what happen, sins it is in archive already. Bad thing you didn't payed with CC. And we can't do a paypal refund anymore. Please go to your paypal account, and dispute transaction." Of course, it's too late to dispute through PayPal. I will NEVER use them again, and I advise others not to."

"Verbatim reply from this establishment after I question an order/shipment that I'd paid extra for "priority" shipping. After noticing the order not even leaving their location for a full week after the order was placed, here's their response. . .

"WE ARE SORRY FOR THE DELAY. WE VERY BUSY AT THIS TIME OF YEAR. Items you
got is very heavy. Priority was much more than you paid. We shipped UPS
ground - about what you paid. It's going to be only 1 day later."

Wow. Amazingly horrible customer service. I'll never order from them again and recommend anyone else to do the same. Instead of refunding me a measly 5 bucks, they complain about their lack of business planning.

Here's a suggestion. 1. ship your product promptly 2. post accurate shipping costs for your clients

"They don't have the fanciest website in the world, sometimes what's listed on the site isn't actually available. They were quick to contact me to let me know that I could wait for the colour I wanted, I could choose a different colour, or have my money back.
4 days later I got my Vibram rubber soling sheet in the mail.
Will buy again, once they have some white rubber that tickles my fancy.

"Ordered one Vibram rubber soling sheet. Good price and shipping cost. Well packaged. Works great. Would buy from them again."

Cobbler Supplies is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Cobbler Supplies is not a merchant member
Cobbler Supplies does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!