Coastal.comCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I wish I would have discovered coastal.com much sooner than I did. I love it! The prices are great! And the service is even better. I will definetley be back for more."

"This is the place to go if you want glasses FAST! My sunglasses came in less than a week after I ordered them. The shape is a little more rectangular than I imagined, but they fit well and the prescription seems fine. They seem sturdy and don't slip off my face. Altogether prescription sunglasses cost me $170. They had some coupons on the front page, but only the free shipping one worked (not the 20% off July 4th sale as I'd hoped...). I looked at sunglasses at two other sites: Warby Parker ($150) and Eyeglasses.com ($201), and decided to pick this site because the glasses style was more classic and less trendy. I thought Derek Cardigan was a designer but looking it up it seems it's house brand (haha!) so beware of the designer-sounding names... although the quality is really close enough to designer, and much cheaper, so it's not a bad bet. I would probably buy from them again. "

"Incredibly good deal!! Saved me so much money and the shipping was super fast!! I have already started recommending them to my friends, family and co-workers!!"

"The pricey are unbeatable for the quality and service, my only disappointment where the size of the glasses. They were in the women's department yet they felt like kids glasses. They were too tight on me and felt like my face was too big for them. I do intend to return them for another pair and hopefully have better luck next time. "

"Did not receive the glasses I wanted but that was my mistake. Got the ones I wanted and absolutely love them. the cheapest lenses are absolutely awesome"

sgood85's Avatar
NY

"My glasses fit nicely and the hard case was a nice surprise as were the samples and other goodies you included in the package. I am extremely happy and have already spread the word."

"I could not be happier. I love the glasses, they fit wonderful. The price was right, the payment plan is a dealmaker and it was super easy to order. The glasses arrived in less than a week. I am going to be a repeat customer for sure!"

"It was the best experience I had buying contacts and glasses"

"Thank goodness for Coastal.com! I know I can always count on expedited shipping, product accuracy and discounts! Best online eyeglass prescription service I have ever experienced. I will recommend Coastal.com to anyone who needs prescribtion eyeglasses or contacts. Coastal.com rocks!"

"Everything was fast and efficient. I love the glasses and their quality. "

"Super fast shipping, great prices!"

"Unfortunately the glasses that I ordered did NOT fit my eyes right, however, I am looking forward to ordering another pair. The CSR, Lena, was VERY helpful to me and addressed ALL my concerns. VERY pleasant experience."

"Quick, easy, and love my glasses!!"

"I LOVE MY NEW GLASSES FROM COASTAL. SO EASY TO ORDER AND QUICK DELIVERY. WOULD DEFINITELY ORDER FROM AGAIN."

"Easy to use site. More customization options regarding the lences, would`ve been even better."

Coastal.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coastal.com is a merchant member
Coastal.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.