Coastal.com Reviews - coastal.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.10/10 1,048 reviews

Coastal.com is a merchant member
Coastal.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,048)

"Worst online eyewear purchase ever. First pair was free, I'm out $15 for shipping and insurance on glasses that the lenses were so badly ground they made me go cross eyed when I put them on. Quality was 0%."

"Second time ordering and am very happy!!"

"I'm very happy with my glasses! Can't beat the pricing any where!"

"We received the free glasses quicker than we expected and am very pleased with the quality. The selection was good for the free pair. I would definitely recommend the site to anyone."

"Thanks for sending exactly what we ordered, right on time!"

"Wonderful experience. Glasses are nice and well made. The feature to load my pic and try on glasses was very reliable. My glasses are sturdy well made, prescription is accurate. And I love the case and eye glass kit cant believe it was actually FREE. working on my 2 for $99 and have gladly spread the word"

"Super great selection of glasses! Love the first pair free deal. My order delivered quickly-- no complaints here! :)"

Rating 8/104/5

"Overall I'm happy, but not thrilled with the software to include a picture to see what the glasses will look like. Maybe it was just the photo I used, but I still don't think I got an accurate idea. Still, I'm happy with my new glasses.
Also, I knew with my prescription that I probably wouldn't get "free" glasses, but I think for some people it's fair to ensure they understand that if you have a strong prescription, you may only get reduced cost glasses. I understood that from the beginning, but it's not immediately obvious.

"I am so impressed with the price, quality, and with how quickly my order was completed. In less than a week, I had new glasses, and as a new customer, for less than $20. You have earned our families business for life! Thanks Coastal!"

"Awesome Service. Great opportunity to order first pair free!"

"Better than expected. Really like my new glasses and they fit perfectly."

"As always, coastal.com is fast, reliable and a great value. Thanks!"

"i've never seen a company so dedicated to customer satisfaction. bravo."

"Exactly what I expected! Nothing was over-promised, and Coastal.com exceeded my expectations. Thank you!"

"Everyone should use coastal.com quick shipping, easy shopping, cheap prices for nice glasses"