"Great vendor! I bought a DeWalt cordless reciprocating saw and hammer drill kit. Coastal Tool's price was $50 cheaper that Lowe's or Home Depot. The order process was efficient, shipping was inexpensive ($11.50) and it shipped the same day I ordered it. It arrived promptly and was sealed in the original manufacturer's box. I will definitely use this company again."

modified review This review was modified by msimpson92 on January 15 2010 11:12:21 AM

"Wonderful to do business with! I ordered a DeWalt combo kit online - I wanted to order 1 and accidentally ordered 2. I realized my mistake right away and at 6:00 AM, called the toll-free number on the front page of their website. Surprise! I was greeted by a REAL person who directed me to another real person who quickly adjusted my order quantity. My order showed up in less than 1 week. I would definitely recommend Coastal Tool - Thank You!"

"I ordered a PC7424 polisher from them due to problems with my order from another online retailer. The oreder communication was fast and the shipping was even faster. They didn't overcharge for shipping as some other companies do. It took less than three days from order to arrival. All this plus the lowest price that I could find after much searching. Would shop with them again."

"Found Costal Tool with Google Shopping looking for a Milwaukee Drill 2401-22 and Bit set 48-32-1500. They had the best prices anywhere on the net for both items. I made the order and had it 3 days later. Easy website to use, super fast shipping, great packing and low prices. Will definitely do business again with them. Costal tool is 5 stars in my book."

"I ordered a cordless drill which they shipped very promptly. It was well packaged and when I opened it I discovered it was not the drill I really wanted. I could not find my confirmation e-mail, so I was not certain whether I ordered the wrong item or they shipped the wrong item. I simply called them and they were very courteous and promptly shipped the correct drill and sent me a label to return the other drill. They credited my card as soon as they received the other drill. They were very good to deal with and I would do business with them again."

"Shopping around for a plunge router I ended up selecting a specific model I liked most. Given the size of the box it comes in, finding a good deal on shipping that's also timely lead me to make my first order from Coastal Tool. While they carry a relatively small selection of different models compared to the huge online resellers, they had the one I wanted (at one of the better prices I ran into) and they fit my fair shipping criteria more than anyone else.

The package handling was very well done (the case was inside its retail box inside of a slightly bigger box padded lots of packing peanuts) and arrived in a timely manner with exactly what I ordered. I was emailed a tracking number the day the item shipped.

Coastal Tool is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Coastal Tool is not a merchant member
Coastal Tool does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!