Stores > Clothing Warehouse

9:00am-6:00pm EST
      1.800.341.9084
      customerservice@clothingwarehouse.com
      1.800.341.9084

Voice your opinion! Review Clothing Warehouse by clicking a star below.
2017-07-15

Very very very !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bad service , lie lie lie !!!!!!!!!!!!! for the customer .liar liar liar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"almost three month . change the story all the time . liar liarliar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2017-07-10

Don't buy here!

"I ordered several shirts for my husband in June and the money was immediately deducted from my account. After three weeks with no communication, I contacted PayPal. I opened a dispute and the vendor did not respond to them either. After two weeks, I disputed with Amex and was refunded. All calls made to the 800 number for customer service went unanswered and I even left several messages. NO COMMUNICATION however they were quick to **** the funds up. Would never order there ever again. Buyer beware!!!"

2016-10-01

Awesome

"It is a best online store with variety of products but there are something missing in it. Also now a days online shopping is trending. I suggest you to shop online also i will suggest you the online store where i usually shop. Whenever i have to buy something i visit PakRobe. They have huge collection of fashion accessories for Men, Child and Women. I hope that it will be beneficial for you.
God Bless you!

2015-09-16

"all i odered stuffs are completely good qulity products and thankyou to say about this services"

2015-04-02

"Ordered 20 shirts with special embroidery and Clothing Warehouse fast tracked the order and shipped them to me just in time for the event. Special thanks to Lead Graphic Designer Alyssa Taranto for all the help and guidance she provided. She is a definite asset to the Clothing Warehouse team."

2015-01-06

"Still waiting on one shirt. Clothing Warehouse contacted me early because one of the shirts I ordered may be different then what I get because of a stock issue. But I got what I ordered. Also to let me know where the shirts were coming from. Excellent service and great price. It takes a little while to get the order but I knew that up front. Would order from them again. "

2014-12-31

"Easy to order, good prices and quick shipping."

2014-12-29

"Very efficient and very polite when I spoke to a representative from the company."

2014-12-27

"Some items not sized correctly . disappointed. "

2014-12-15

"My order came fast and everything was high quality."

2014-12-15

"I have bought a number of items from CW and they have good quality and good pricing. I will shop there again."

2014-12-09

"The price and quality was great."

2014-11-25

"The people at the wh were vary helpfull to me when my order was out of what I ordered"

2014-11-23

"Great quality merchandise and reasonable prices."

2014-11-23

"My order was lost somehow but when I asked...it was quickly reissued and on its way. Thank you"

Share Clothing Warehouse's store rating

Clothing Warehouse is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Clothing Warehouse is not a merchant member
Clothing Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!