• Address: 65 Industrial Way
    • Business Hours: 9:00am-6:00pm EST

Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"I had a bad experience with Clothing warehouse recently. My 1st order was short of 1 shirt and for 2nd order, total no sign of delivery. Their customer service was non-responsive despite of many reminders."

modified review This review was modified by bhad103 on November 17 2014 11:45:20 PM

"Amazingly fast service. I had a rush job that I didn't think they could make happen, but 3 days later I had a dozen T-shirts on my doorstep, 3000 miles away. The t-shirts were great, the price was wonderful and I couldn't be happier. Their designer is so good and so easy to work with. "

modified review This review was modified by harleyjanekozak on November 17 2014 08:41:12 AM

"I received the order of the short sleve sweater which was too small: I returned the sweater and requested a larger size: I never heard back from clothingware Company.

Les Etienne @lsetienne@yahoo.com

"Buyer beware! While their upfront customer service was amazing, the minute we paid our bill, all communications stopped. We have been trying to get some type of an ETA of shipping of our clothing, since we are in the busiest time of our business. First attempt went unanswered. Second attempt was a week later and I threatened to issue a charge back on our credit card. So, of course they responded & they of course had excuses. We were suppose to hear something by the end of day. Well, a week later and still nothing. Spending $1500 on employees clothing and we have nothing but a headache to show for this. A charge back has been issued, by our credit card company."

modified review This review was modified by DarkStarLighting on July 24 2014 09:15:33 AM

"Shipped the wrong size. When brought to their attention, said they would send correct size immediately. still waiting."

"I received what I had expected. However, it took two weeks to receive the shipment."

"Love the clothes - exactly what was advertised."

"I sent for 4 jackets but one color was not available. Not their fault. And they credited the money for the missing jacket right away."

"Great prices! Everything was exactly as described!"

"I was very happy with my purchase, everything fit very good and the quality of the products were excellent."

"My order was delivered in a timely manner, order was correct & completed. Also all the items that I ordered were on sale, still got a discount & shipping was free!!! I' m a customer for life, thank you."

"None if the items I ordered were in stock. The refund was processed quickly. "

"Very pleased with quality of shirts ordered. Delivered in timely manner as promised."

Wichita, KS

"My polo shirts arrived all wrinkled up in a box. They just put them in the carboard box, no plastic back to protect the shirts, condidering they easy to snag.
Very disapointed with the packaging!

"It was a good thing I ordered the shirts larger than usual because they were not sized very well. "

Clothing Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Clothing Warehouse is a merchant member
Clothing Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.