• Address: 65 Industrial Way
    • Business Hours: 9:00am-6:00pm EST

Product & services pricing Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"The people at the wh were vary helpfull to me when my order was out of what I ordered"

"Great quality merchandise and reasonable prices."

"My order was lost somehow but when I asked...it was quickly reissued and on its way. Thank you"

"What we ordered was not in stock. We waited for several months and when the items still didn't arrive we had to change our order to the stock on hand to recoup our money. This happened twice before we were finally satisfied."

"Ordered a large and washed it one time and now it's too short to wear. Gave it away."

"Wish it was easier to purchase at good pricing the more you order."

"Products were correct and as advertised plus delivery was good."

"Clothing Warehouse has a large selection of both USA made and union made garments. They deliver exactly as stated. This is one of my favorite websites to shop at."

"Clothingware house has done well with customer service and products for me.

"Order was processed quickly and the price was right!"

"Delivery delayed by dealer moving, but product quality good as expected."

"I had a bad experience with Clothing warehouse recently. My 1st order was short of 1 shirt and for 2nd order, total no sign of delivery. Their customer service was non-responsive despite of many reminders."

modified review This review was modified by bhad103 on November 17 2014 11:45:20 PM

"Amazingly fast service. I had a rush job that I didn't think they could make happen, but 3 days later I had a dozen T-shirts on my doorstep, 3000 miles away. The t-shirts were great, the price was wonderful and I couldn't be happier. Their designer is so good and so easy to work with. "

modified review This review was modified by harleyjanekozak on November 17 2014 08:41:12 AM

"I received the order of the short sleve sweater which was too small: I returned the sweater and requested a larger size: I never heard back from clothingware Company.

Les Etienne @lsetienne@yahoo.com

"Buyer beware! While their upfront customer service was amazing, the minute we paid our bill, all communications stopped. We have been trying to get some type of an ETA of shipping of our clothing, since we are in the busiest time of our business. First attempt went unanswered. Second attempt was a week later and I threatened to issue a charge back on our credit card. So, of course they responded & they of course had excuses. We were suppose to hear something by the end of day. Well, a week later and still nothing. Spending $1500 on employees clothing and we have nothing but a headache to show for this. A charge back has been issued, by our credit card company."

modified review This review was modified by DarkStarLighting on July 24 2014 09:15:33 AM

Clothing Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Clothing Warehouse is a merchant member
Clothing Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,912 merchant members.