• Address: 65 Industrial Way

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"I received the order of the short sleve sweater which was too small: I returned the sweater and requested a larger size: I never heard back from clothingware Company.

Les Etienne @lsetienne@yahoo.com

"Buyer beware! While their upfront customer service was amazing, the minute we paid our bill, all communications stopped. We have been trying to get some type of an ETA of shipping of our clothing, since we are in the busiest time of our business. First attempt went unanswered. Second attempt was a week later and I threatened to issue a charge back on our credit card. So, of course they responded & they of course had excuses. We were suppose to hear something by the end of day. Well, a week later and still nothing. Spending $1500 on employees clothing and we have nothing but a headache to show for this. A charge back has been issued, by our credit card company."

modified review This review was modified by DarkStarLighting on July 24 2014 09:15:33 AM

"Shipped the wrong size. When brought to their attention, said they would send correct size immediately. still waiting."

"I received what I had expected. However, it took two weeks to receive the shipment."

"Love the clothes - exactly what was advertised."

"None if the items I ordered were in stock. The refund was processed quickly. "

"Very pleased with quality of shirts ordered. Delivered in timely manner as promised."

Wichita, KS

"My polo shirts arrived all wrinkled up in a box. They just put them in the carboard box, no plastic back to protect the shirts, condidering they easy to snag.
Very disapointed with the packaging!

"It was a good thing I ordered the shirts larger than usual because they were not sized very well. "

"items came very soon, and were what I wanted."

"Got exactly what was expected and ordered! Very pleased!"

"I ordered 5 shirts, and was told they would be delivered between 5 and 10 business days. They arrived on the 6th day, in excellent shape. I will definitely order from them again!!!"

"Delivered promptly just as ordered. Good quality and service. "

"I ordered three shirts for my daughter for her workplace. They were delivered w/i six days and were an exact match to the one she already had. Good quality and great price!"

"It was so easy to order on line and received my order in a very timely manner. So quick that i order a second time. Thank you very much...."

Clothing Warehouse is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Clothing Warehouse is not a merchant member
Clothing Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!