Stores > Clothing Warehouse

Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-10-01

Awesome

"It is a best online store with variety of products but there are something missing in it. Also now a days online shopping is trending. I suggest you to shop online also i will suggest you the online store where i usually shop. Whenever i have to buy something i visit PakRobe. They have huge collection of fashion accessories for Men, Child and Women. I hope that it will be beneficial for you.
God Bless you!

2015-09-16

"all i odered stuffs are completely good qulity products and thankyou to say about this services"

2015-04-02

"Ordered 20 shirts with special embroidery and Clothing Warehouse fast tracked the order and shipped them to me just in time for the event. Special thanks to Lead Graphic Designer Alyssa Taranto for all the help and guidance she provided. She is a definite asset to the Clothing Warehouse team."

This review was modified by Revbud on April 02 2015 10:14:28 AM

2015-01-06

"Still waiting on one shirt. Clothing Warehouse contacted me early because one of the shirts I ordered may be different then what I get because of a stock issue. But I got what I ordered. Also to let me know where the shirts were coming from. Excellent service and great price. It takes a little while to get the order but I knew that up front. Would order from them again. "

2014-12-31

"Easy to order, good prices and quick shipping."

2014-12-29

"Very efficient and very polite when I spoke to a representative from the company."

2014-12-27

"Some items not sized correctly . disappointed. "

2014-12-15

"My order came fast and everything was high quality."

2014-12-15

"I have bought a number of items from CW and they have good quality and good pricing. I will shop there again."

2014-12-09

"The price and quality was great."

2014-11-25

"The people at the wh were vary helpfull to me when my order was out of what I ordered"

2014-11-23

"Great quality merchandise and reasonable prices."

2014-11-23

"My order was lost somehow but when I asked...it was quickly reissued and on its way. Thank you"

2014-11-22

"What we ordered was not in stock. We waited for several months and when the items still didn't arrive we had to change our order to the stock on hand to recoup our money. This happened twice before we were finally satisfied."

2014-11-22

"Ordered a large and washed it one time and now it's too short to wear. Gave it away."

Share Clothing Warehouse's store rating

Clothing Warehouse is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Clothing Warehouse is not a merchant member
Clothing Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!