Clickinks.comCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.06/10 2.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.82/10 0.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.35/10 0.35/10

What is this?

"AS PROMISED. IL IKE PERSONAL TOUCH"

"I still havent recieved my order"

"Ordered printer ink 20days ago and never arrived. When i contacted them, they said the warehouse was out and would fill order "soon". No one notified me until I contacted them. Then asked if the order was coming could I add a color cartridge. Answer "no"...must place separate order. Very poor CS. Won't be back"

"It has been 14 days since i placed the orders, and they have not been delivered. This is not satisfactory.

"order was back ordered.was not notified."

"Quick ship quality product...Will order again"

"Order was delivered in a timely manner. Already using one of the cartridges and it works well."

"On time, fast shipping. Great way to do my part to recycle."

"Have used Clickinks.com for several years, with several companies, and have always found the best prices on cartridges. Still very satisfied."

"It took two weeks to receive the order."

"Some of the cartridges didn't seem to fit just right in my printer, and I am still having trouble with it. I may have wasted a lot of money if I can't get it straightened out. Have already spent hours messing with it. "

"FIRST TIME INSTALLATION OF REMANFACTURED YELLOW CARTRIDGE SHOWED LOW INK. rREAD TROUBLE SHOOTING SUGGESTIONS AND AFTER SEVERAL ATTEMPTS GOT IT TO READ OK. GOOD FOLLOW UP ON YOUR PART, BUT SURE WIASHED IT DIDN'T HAPPEN THE FIRST TIME....THANKS....FRANK"

"Sorry it didn't get here sooner.

"Website was a bit hard to navigate since I had a Groupon I wanted to use. I did get it done and found the ink I need, ordered and received it. I don't know when I will order again since I do not print a lot and go through ink pretty slowly. This should last me well over a year.

Thanks!!
Kathy Weeks

"Eager to try your ink.
Appreciate the price

Share Clickinks.com's store rating

Clickinks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Clickinks.com is a merchant member
Clickinks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,885 merchant members.