Stores > Clickinks.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.75/10 5.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.23/10 4.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.07/10 1.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Clickinks.com by clicking a star below.

Had Problems signing in

"I tried several times to sign on with two different email address. First time I had problems. FInally after about 10 minutes , I was able to place order. "

Indelible Impression

"I have always been totally pleased with ClickInks.com. Keeps me coming back."

Easy Ink Purchase

"Just ordered ink for the first time. The ordering experience was fast and easy. I'm hoping the product is as good."

awesome

"Im satified with each ordered placed"

2017-08-20

"I had 4 defective inks of 18 that I had ordered. I was able to use 2 of them with some difficulty. the other 2 went in the garbage. it is still a way better deal than I see anywhere else, and the customer support is very good. I will continue to shop with you, though I should probably get a credit for the 2 that I could not use (or you could include 2 additional yellow inks in the current order. In any case, thank you."

2017-08-17

Great Experience

"Great Experience. No prob"

2017-08-11

Clickinks was great.

"Saved money. Product was great."

2017-07-20

False Advertising and Terrible Customer Service

"Short Review: ClickInks not only has awful customer service, but their website has blatant false advertising all over it. STAY CLEAR.

Long Review: I ordered a set of inks for my Epson 3880 that their website claimed were compatible with my printer. I double checked everything before ordering. Upon arrival 2 of the 11 cartridges did not fit. Their customer service tried to tell me on the phone and email that they were definitely compatible, and I just needed to use firmer pressure. This wasn't the case. The cartridges were for the 3800 and definitely not compatible with mine. After sending them clear photos of the issue they reluctantly allowed me to return them; as long as I paid shipping, for store credit. Even though this was 100% their fault, they still ensured they wouldn't lose dollar.

After receiving my return of 2 cartridges, they gave me a credit of $50, for inks that each cost $36.95. You do the math. They'll probably resell them and have gained a profit off their mistake....

Next: I tried placing an order using the credit, and even though their website claims "Free 3-Day Shipping" for orders over $40, and my order was $65, I still didn't receive the free 3-day shipping. I tried to speak to representative and they either couldn't understand the simple question I was asking, or they were avoiding the fact that their website had obvious false advertising.

I'm debating reporting this company this company to the BBB since I have proof (screen shots/photos) of their awful practices. In the mean time, STAY CLEAR.

2017-07-04

Still waiting for my refund - now over 3 months

"I ordered Epson ink cartridges on quickinks 4/14/2017. On 4/18/2017 I received an out-of-stock message, asking if I would accept refurbished cartridges... or did I prefer a refund. I said to refund.
It is now 7/4/2017 and several messages later, and still no refund. But lots of replies telling me that my refund would be processed in 10 business days. HA! This site is a joke. Buyer beware.

2017-06-26

Defective cartridges, poor customer service

"I purchased a complete set of remanufactured ink for my Canon Pixma Pro-10. I only needed to replace 6 of my cartridges intially so I don't know if the remaining unopened cartridges have any issues. The ink is not inexpensive so I have no intention of loading new cartridges until the old ones are empty. Howver, 2 or the 6 I did open were defective. The Magenta cartridge was broken and would not click into place in the slot. The Cyan catridge appears to have a defective chip and is not recognized by the printer. I immediately sent 2 emails to contactus@clickinks.com reporting the issues separately and provided a picture of the broken cartridge. This was done on Saturday. On Monday, I called and was told they did not receive my emails. I resent the emails and they still were not received. We checked and verified I had the correct information. Ultimately, the rep agreed to replace the broken magenta cartridge but told me it wouldn't be received for 7-10 days. She insisted I must follow the instructions in an email she was sending that should resolve the cyan problem. Unfortunately, after following the instructions (which I was already familiar with and had tried to no avail previously), they agreed to replace the cyan cartridge. Again, 7-10 days. They advertised 3 day shipping on the purchase. They were not received in 3 business days! Now I have to wait 7-10 for replacements. Totally unacceptable. I was told there was no way to expedite the replacements. Do not rely on ClickInks if you are trying to run a business!"

2017-06-05

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!

"I have been customer for the past 3 years and first time I complain about their product. I requested to return the product in order to get my money back. I returned total 27 cartridges and received only four cartridges credit. When I called CSR, he's asking me that, "If you returned 27 cartridges then how come we received only 4 of 'em?" I was like talk to your warehouse manager and find out and he decline to do that. My returned package's weight was 2 lb. when I made this point and told him, "We'll go another way" He hung up on me. I called again and told him that "I'm recording the call" He hung up on me again.

For the past two years I kept changing the printers because of this company sells crap!!!!!!

Do NOT buy anything from this company!!!!

Southern Cali
2017-05-10

Liars and frauds!

"Placed an internet order with this company at night, well passed their open hours. Within minutes, I realized I had made a mistake with the order and tried to cancel. I immediately sent out an email and left a message. No one for this company contacted me the next day, so I called them, first thing the next morning. The CSR said they couldn't cancel the order because it had already been filled and shipped out. I asked him how cold that be since they were closed when I placed the order and had just opened up when I was talking to him. He said "it didn't matter, because they reserve the right not to answer an email for 24 hours!" I said, it's only been about 5 hours, since I placed the order and you were closed! Don't you answer your phone either?" He repeated it "didn't matter" and there was nothing he could do to cancel the order. He curtly hung up. Now here's the kicker... within 2 minutes of talking to him, I received an answer from the email I sent the night before. Stating..."they (Clickinks) received my email
but the order could not be cancelled because it had already been filled. Moral of the story: if they fill their orders before checking incoming emails they can ALWAY SAY the order has already been filled prior to them reading their emails!

2017-04-26

WORST COMPANY. BAD INK.

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY AND THE INK IS BAD!!!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE IS RUDE AND WON'T HELP. THE CASE I BOUGHT IS ALL BAD NOW IT'S OUT OF WARRANTY TOO BECAUSE I BOUGHT SO MUCH. COMPANY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT STEALING MONEY. BEWARE!! "

2017-04-05

Don't ever cancel an order

"I placed an order and realized it was the wrong cartridge. I called immediately and cancelled the order and was told the credit would be issued as soon as possible. It has been 6 weeks now. I have called 3 times and have been told they were "expediting" my refund. Still nothing, and no one can say when the "accounting dept." will get to it. Very poor customer service. Will not do business with them again."

2017-03-17

DONT ORDER, COMPANY IS FRAUD

"I originally placed an order back on 03/01 the item was showing as 'In Stock', they took the funds out of my account the next day. A few days later I received an email saying items were out of stock and delayed, I called spoke with "Amber" but on her email it comes listed under "Tatiana Nastase" ...she advised they will have it in stock on 03/06, I called back on 03/06 and got her again, she advised now they won't have it until 03/14!!!! I spoke with a manager who I forgot to put down the name, he keeps promising yes yes they will have it and ship it to me right away, the refund process was going to take up to 30 days!!! I called back on 03/14, got Amber again, was told from her that they don't have it in stock AGAIN!!!!!!!!! I spoke with another manager who said Amber got the information wrong and they do have it stock and will get it ship out to me that day! I than receive an email on 03/17 that they don't have it in stock and the manager told me incorrectly!!!!
They didn't even have the courtesy to tell me RIGHT AWAY so I can start that damn refund process that takes 30 freakin days!!!! I called on 03/17 spoke with Amber (AGAIN!! As she must be the only customer service rep there or something) she than hangs up on me after I demanded for a manager. I called back and got a Boy rep who gave his name but I didn't understand it. I asked repeatedly to speak with manager or the manager's manager, or director, he refused and said there is none!!! who the hell writes the check than??? I need to speak with the CEO if anything.
This company sounds like a very fishy, out of country, unreliable, one man type of business that uses refurbished items and doesn't know what they are doing.
I was "promised" that my refund is started but I'm going to call and write them everyday until I receive it because they are out to cheat only.
They will take your funds right away but takes 30 days to give it back on screw ups on their part! If they never had it in stock than the item should have been "NOT IN STOCK!!!" when I ordered it.
Also not only that, the emails they send me with links to click on to 'check on status' goes directly to a error website that is blank! VERY FISHY AND NOT TRUSTWORTHY OR WORTH THE TROUBLE.
I recommend NO ONE TO ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AS THEY ARE FRAUD. THEY WILL KEEP TELLING YOU A DELAYED DATE ON ITEMS AND THAN TAKE FOREVER TO SEND YOU A REFUND.
I can understand a refund will take 5-7 days, BUT 30 DAYS!!!! THIS IS A RIP OFF COMPANY!!!

Share Clickinks.com's store rating

Clickinks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Clickinks.com is a merchant member
Clickinks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,382 merchant members.