Clickinks.comCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.80/10 2.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.17/10 3.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.59/10 1.59/10

What is this?

"I ordered an HP22 color ink cartridge more than a week ago and I still have not received it. Not very good service."

"The order has not yet been received. It should not have to take so long to process and deliver in this electronic age."

"So far the inks are working fine! I don't think I will have to buy from HP again and pay for their overpriced inks."

"very fast shipping well done all around great prices"

"The order came earlier than I expected. The ink has worked in a fine fashion in my Deskjet series printer. The price was about half what other manufacturers charge. Thank you so much."

"I got what I ordered but I have not used it yet."

"There was no emailed invoice and I sent an inquiry but got no follow-up info as to where my order was. Suddenly, 3 days later, it appeared.
ClickInks used to be great, so not sure what happened to their customer service.

"Easy ordering, good price, and quick delivery!!"

when you call recording says wait time is 3 minutes but in reality it took 30 minutes.
Om web you get window for live chat, so you write a question and push submit button and that's it. It says you will get response in 2 days that's not live chat I am used to.

"It was great. No problems!"

"I was neither satisfied nor dissatisfied. I was just completely surprised It hought I was ordering a NEW tricolor 61XL and a NEW BLACK 61xl from HP. When I received one tricolor and two black refilled cartridges from Clickinks I was puzzled. I won't know for several months my feelings since these were back ups and will not be used until I use up what I just put in the printer and have to re place them. Now surprise me with an iPAD Mini! "

"Horrible HORRIBLE customer service. 10+ minute hold time turned into over 21 minutes on hole. If you post on their facebook page they answer you right away but they cannot answer the phone any faster that 20+ minutes??

Product I ordered is not in stock, like so many reviews here.

Don't bother to even waste your time.

"Once I figured out that I had to use any password I needed, then the order went quickly and efficiently thanks to one of your clerks who was kind enough to tell me about the great online sale."

"Order filled quickly and accurately and performed as advertised."

"I was pleased with the delivery of product and the product itself."

Clickinks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Clickinks.com is a merchant member
Clickinks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.