Clickinks.comCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.66/10 2.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.81/10 0.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.13/10 0.13/10

What is this?

"Used them for years. Very good service"

"The deliver was delayed, but the product was correct. "

"The best deal in printer supplies. Quick delivery."

"Took to long to deliver my order . The package arrived today, November 18th, it took ten days to arrive ."

"GREAT SERVICE, VALUE, AND SPEEDY DELIVERY"

"The price is very expensive I paid $24.11 plus $5.95 shipping for a Canon PG-245 Black Original Standard Capacity Ink Cartridge Final Total $30.06, in Walmart the same Item are $16.97 plus Tax. It's ridiculous the price in this web site."

"Thanks absolutely amazing with the prompt service. You now have a new customer."

"I was promised a discount that I was supposed to get and didn't get on my previous order and it wasn't there when I reordered.

Loretta Shaw

"Ordered a drum for my printer Nov.7 so it's been 12 days and I still haven't received it!!! Now I can't use my printer because it's taken so long!

I've been hold with your customer service for over 15 minutes and no one comes on! Call me 248.644.5499 Mrs. Hill

"I received my ink faster that I expected. I am very pleased with the quality. I am a life long customer."

"nice service i am pleased"

"Would like larger cartridges in black ink, they dont last very long."

"So far so good. Seemed to take a bit of time to ship and get here but so far I'm satisfied"

"1st off I want to start off by saying that, I purchased my coupon off of GROUPON, which I love. I paid $15.00 for $40.00 worth of ink. My initial purchase was for 2 #36 lexmark ink cartridges. The total came up to $53.36 and my groupon was submitted into the discount box. My credit card was billed for the whole $53.36 (which was incorrect) so I called the company within 5 minutes of the purchase. I was told the "GROUPON" was only for refurbished merchandise, not the newest cartridges. So, customer service cancelled my order and I was told my credit would not be billed. guess what, MY CREDIT CARD WAS BILLED. When I noticed that my credit card was billed, I called right away and was told "THE PURCHASE PRICE WOULD BE REFUNDED"... 2 WEEKS later, I am still waiting for my credit card to be refunded."

"My order arrived in a timely fashion and was what had been ordered. "

Clickinks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Clickinks.com is a merchant member
Clickinks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.