Clickinks.comCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.09/10 2.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.61/10 0.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.07/10 0.07/10

What is this?

"easy ordering and fast delivery as always."

"Don't waste your money with Clickinks, it's a scam. They will get your money then never return your messgaes after sending you worthless pieces of plastic for your printer. Purchased Groupon sale which was a scam, their cartridges will not work with Epson WF-2540 and their customer service (Melica) is the worst."

"Products reasonably priced & delivered as stated. Good job. Thank you."

"It there were zero stars I would have chosen that. I have not received my order after 15 days. Waited on hold for 20 minutes and never got thru "

"Product was sent in a couple of days. Quick and fast service."

"Got the shipment in a very timely manner and I was very satisfied with the price. "

"I am pleased with my experience with Clickinks.com. I would have given a higher satisfaction rating but, I believe there is always room for improvement. The shipping was longer than I had expected. It was a good thing I did not need the ink cartridges right away. I still have not used them so I do not know how the product quailty is. I am just commenting on my experience thus far."

"The wait time on the phone was long. The web site did not accept my Groupon coupon number and I had to call to have the order straightened out. I was told I would get a call back, but I never did. I had to call back myself about the problem with the order. The shipment was received promptly."

"I had purchased two coupons from Groupon and tried to use them both to buy a bundled product set. I was told that you could only use one at a time. This limit was not disclosed in the selling material."

"I recieved my products before I thought they were even shipped, I am also happy with the ink thus far"

"Placed an order and paid extra for three day shipping. Never received my product. When I called they told they were sold out of the product, but no one ever notified me of this. In addition, they charged my credit card for the product even though they did not have the product to ship to me."

"Order fulfilled without issues and delivered as expected. "

"I liked how I was reminded via email that my ink was shipped. I was somewhat dissatisfied that the black inks were half empty and the color didn't work. Thought about returning them however, I need the black ink to print out resumes, because I am unemployed and need to hand out my resumes fast! Perhaps, you can refund part of my payment, since I only received part of ink and a botched defective color ink. That would help me out, and I will greatly appreciate it."

"Order was placed around the 14 of January. Had to contact them on Friday because they said they did not receive payment. Gave them my order number and they said they did receive payment and my order would be here by next week. Order didn't show and called the following Wednesday. Said I place 2 orders. Only one was placed. Said they canceled one and put the other on hold until I contacted them. They had no problem receiving payment the day of the order. Monday (tomorrow) I have my doubts of the order showing up. They have my funds and so far I have nothing. Not a good way to conduct business."

"The ink cartridges are exactly what my printer uses and they are working as expected."

Clickinks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Clickinks.com is a merchant member
Clickinks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.