Clickinks.comCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.24/10 4.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.21/10 2.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.54/10 0.54/10

What is this?

"I ordered printer ink for my Epson Workforce 500 on 9/04 and it didn't ship until 9/16 and is scheduled for delivery on 9/24. This is a 20 day order to delivery date, what is completely unacceptable is that the whole time from the order date to the shipping date I received no communication from Clickinks that they had a problem causing a delay. I finally called to see if we had a lost shipment and was told that they were out of stock and had just completed the order for shipping on 9/16. Wow! this is not good customer service."

"Clickinks has always provided excellent service no matter what the order size. "I have never purchased my inks anywhere else, and never will"."

"Contacted clickinks to get info on returning ink. copier not compatible with off-brand inks. sent message, no response. No instructions for returning product on invoice. Web site does not give clear directions, and a 20% restocking fee charged. Not a good supplier, better check first. Finally called, wait time 30 min. Customer service girl polite and helpful, set up RMA for return, return postage expense as well."

"They got my money and I got nothing.

There response to telephone inquiries was eternal elevator music. I made three attempts.

Their response to e-mails was just a constant loop. I would get an auto replay stating they would contact me in three days. After a week I would respond or create a new inquiry and again I would get an auto reply that stated they had received my inquiry and they would respond in so many days. I finally gave up after couple months. This company is not qualified to handle the business they are getting.

"Still waiting for delivery"

"Ink cartridge work great and I saved alot of money."

"I received my order quickly, I haven't installed product yet, if it preforms as expected I'll be very happy. If I'm happy I'll reorder and tell my friends."

"have not received my cartridges. Tried to call customer service and the wait was about 26 minutes each time. It has been ten days."

"I have not received my order"

"I purchased my inks on 9/4, no confirmation email 7 days later, I called to inquire and am told the order was held up because one of the inks were out of stock, was told it would arrive that day and a confirmation email would be sent, two days pass and still no email, call again, told same story, here it is 12+ days since I ordered and they have still to ship my order. terrible customer support."

"Bought a livingsocial promotion for $40 worth of product for $19. Deal specifically indicated free shipping for any order over $30. I tried to place an order for $65.79, and website applied $5.95 of shipping charges. Called customer service line and after 13 minutes on hold, was told that full promotional value is subtracted from order amount. While that was not what the promotion Fine Print stated, I pointed out that even after subtracting $40, my order was still over $30. The representative stated that the minimum order changed to $35. Clickinks should honor their promotions."

"I wish I could say that i had a great experience but unfortunately I did not. I got some great deals so placed a fairly large order for a personal order. It took 2 weeks to get the order. I had to use the colored in right away and was very pleased. However, when I had to use the black ink 4 of the 10 black ink cartridges leaked all over and under my printer. I tried calling for the next 3 weeks and had wait periods of 30 minutes or more. I e-mailed and only got 1 answer, and all that did is give me my tracking number. I finally got through today and Melika told me that the policy is that they need to be notified within 30 days of shipment. WHAT? So I am out 10 black ink cartridges and no ability to take it up with a supervisor. Not happy, won't be ordering again. after 30 years of customer service - oohhh - not good service."

"Delivery was quick and the product works well."

"I ordered ink on 9/5; it still isn't here; I've emailed twice and all I get is computer-generated answers."

"I will never shop here again. When my order was placed they said it would be here in 7-10 days 2 weeks later and still no order. I called to find out where it was and waited on hold for about 40 min for someone to answer. They said one of the inks was on backorder that's why my order was late. No one bothered to email me to tell me this they just held my whole order back. I was waiting for ink !! When I did speak with someone I told them to cancel my order. She said I would have to call back when my order came so I can tell them I sent it back and they would credit my account. I told her why so I can wait another 40 min. They did the paper work then. I do not know how well thier ink is I just was not happy with the way they handle business and will spend the extra money and go right to the store and walk out with ink in hand no BS."

Clickinks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Clickinks.com is a merchant member
Clickinks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,846 merchant members.