Clickinks.comCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.73/10 2.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.36/10 1.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.13/10 0.13/10

What is this?

"quick and easy to replace the cartridges"

"I am usally pretty happy with you guys I said usally The problem I have is some of the ink is not in a box it is shrink wrap so tight you cant make out the number of it Since I split and order with my Brother two different printers you see what im getting at Thanks for your time Bruce"

"Clickinks not only delivers quickly, but their products have proven to be very reliable and priced very competitively. I am very satisfied in the past year of my experience with Clickinks. "

"it takes for ever to get the cartridges it took almost 2 weeks just for the mail to come and get them by that time my essay was already through I thought it was going to be A three day thing but it took way longer than that very dissatisfied customer here don't think I will use your services anymore"

"My credit card was charged and Item never came.
Contacted customer support and never heard back.
Had to have my credit card company dispute the charged.
Awful!
One star is generous. I wish there was a zero star option.

"I ordered 4 of the ink refills on the 10th, and I am still "waiting" on them to be delivered. What is the problem? Yet I get a message that they want me to buy ink refills."

"Called support because the carts. did not work. The lady on the support line hung up on me because she couldn't answer the question. I have asked by email for a refund and have not received a response.

Michael Vaughn

"Trouble with a coupon working online, so immediately called and had them cancel first order, they then walked me through order and everything worked fine. Order was split to get me color ink faster (Great service with this), but as it turns out 2 months and 9 calls later, NO CREDIT for original order!!! Spoke with supervisors, managers and customer service. Left messeges for Accounting, and managers and NO ONE can understand why credit not given. No answers from why accountingcan't PUSH a button to give back credit on card.... Very upset. Too much time and patience til time ran out, had to do a dispute with card company. Something I have never had to do in my life....."

"Took too long to receive order, and now printer says the cartridges are incompatable."

"The ink they sent me did NOT work. I then emailed them multiple times. Their response each time was an automated email indicating they would contact me within two business days, which never happened. One week later, I ordered from Epson and received a factory original which worked. Don't get suckered in by Clickinks low price because their cartridges did not work and their customer service was non-existent. "

"Still didn't get the cartridge."

"Two weeks to get printer ink is too long."

"I am disappointed with the experience I've had using this company to order ink cartridges for my Dell V305w printer. They do not work and I've wasted hours of my time going back and forth with their customer service department trying to fix the problem. The money I thought I would save ordering ink cartridges from them, I have WASTED in my time! And now I'm going to be wasting the money I spent on the cartridges because they will not work and I had to order new cartridges from Dell anyway. I will never use this company again and I want to inform others to be careful when ordering recycled cartridges...there seems to be no guarantee they will work...and that is according to one of their customer service representatives. "

"My order was filled and delivered in a timely manner."

"Good quick service , just what I needed."

Clickinks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Clickinks.com is a merchant member
Clickinks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.