Clickinks.comCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.29/10 2.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.61/10 0.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.08/10 0.08/10

What is this?

"Never received my ink cartridges
(Your order number is: 11084612

"I wish they would send an email with the tracking information rather than having to just keep checking account status. "

"Have not tried to use the ink yet, but received it quickly."

"Ordering on line was easy and helpful , delivery was on time , the order was accurate and I am satisfied with the product ."

"Our package was lost by UPS and then it took a month for Click Inks to fix the problem and ship it again. It was the worst experience. Plus UPS was terrible! Worst service we have ever had!"

"TWO WEEKS??? before an order is mailed out? that is horrible customer service. AND I never received an email saying my order is on its way, like my order email said it would. I will never use this online store again and will post feedback wherever I can."

"just great.........keep it up"

"Bought multiple cartridges for our wf 3520 have had nothing but trouble with recognition, running out of ink with cleaning several times. Have been loyal customer for years and now because I bought several and keep several in stock so we do not run out. they are out of warranty period. Do not offer 3 for the price of 2 if you only warranty for 30days. have 8 cartridges I burned up trying to fix using their instructions. Took shipping a week to get here but they say because they shipped next day they are out of warranty. They used to be a good company to deal with."

"I have tried to call them several times and get one ring and a busy signal. They charged my credit card instead of my groupon voucher."

"Their web site failed to honor my discount code, and now after 2 weeks of trying to contact them, I cannot get a response.

THIS IS NOT A GOOD COMPANY TO DEAL WITH.

"It has been over 2 weeks since I placed my order. I called to find out where was my order...they were out of 1 of the inks I ordered and their supplier was out...so says the rep. She also says it just came in today and they will either ship today(12/19) or Monday the 22nd. My hope would have been that they could have at least sent me an email notifying me of their situation and the delay in my order. The rep rushed through the service call and made me feel like she was reading a script and giving me the run around. We'll see. I felt like me and my order were unimportant and insignificant. Based solely on my current experience with this company and their reps thus far...my advice would be "Buyer Beware"! "

"I have not received it yet."

"As is usual with ClickInks.com the service was exceptional and the prices unbeatable. Also my order arrived promptly. Thank you. "

"Quick, quality service at the right price. Who could ask for more?"

"Order delivered very quickly

Clickinks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Clickinks.com is a merchant member
Clickinks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,920 merchant members.