Clickinks.comCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.89/10 3.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.98/10 1.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.47/10 0.47/10

What is this?

"I have to admit when I first opened the package I was a little dismayed at the fact the cartridges I got did not show them to be Lexmark cartridges, but I thought before I make a quick judgement I would give them a try and am glad I did. they are working well with my printer and am extremely happy with the price. 3 xl black cartridges and 3 xl each of the red, blue and yellow. was paying $57 for just the black xl. will be ordering from you again in the future that's for sure.

"Arrived in a matter of days!"

"where are the goods? I’ve been waiting much longer than promised. Natalie Kahn"

"Fast delivery, top rate product."

"Been almost 3 weeks and still haven't received my order yet............ today is 9/28/14"

"Website was well laid out, easy to find product. Delivery was quick and on time. Price was very good."

"Found the printer Brand; Found the Brand Model No.; Found the product I wanted; Picture helped; Selected; paid and it was here in2 days. Great!"

"No tracking number, on hold for forever, email invalid, AND took 25 days to arrive!!!!! Order date listed below is wrong, I placed my order late August.
Unfortunately I have to do an exchange otherwise I would not be doing any business with this company ever again.

"the first package came with only 3 ink cartridges which was for 1/2 the order and they were for the wrong printer,I called and thy sent me the correct cartridges and amounts,SO i will try them again and see if it is good or not."

"they promised delivery in 5-7 days yet 13 days later I still have not received my order."

"Items were slow to arrive and remanufactured cartridges did not work. Will not purchase remanufactured again."

"Ink cartridges fit my printer yay"

"I am concerned that the ink cartridges do not last very long.

"Thank you very much for your services, service was excellent."

"I misunderstood the voucher deals and the purchase went through at full cits. I immediately called and was told that my order was cancelled and a refund submitted. I was then instructed to order the ink again that was the one the voucher could be applied. I received the ink purchased with the voucher but have not received my refund from the cancelled order Please fix this "

Clickinks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Clickinks.com is a merchant member
Clickinks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,844 merchant members.