Stores > Clickinks.com

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground
    • checkmark icon FedEx Express

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review Clickinks.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-05

Don't ever cancel an order

"I placed an order and realized it was the wrong cartridge. I called immediately and cancelled the order and was told the credit would be issued as soon as possible. It has been 6 weeks now. I have called 3 times and have been told they were "expediting" my refund. Still nothing, and no one can say when the "accounting dept." will get to it. Very poor customer service. Will not do business with them again."

2017-03-17

DONT ORDER, COMPANY IS FRAUD

"I originally placed an order back on 03/01 the item was showing as 'In Stock', they took the funds out of my account the next day. A few days later I received an email saying items were out of stock and delayed, I called spoke with "Amber" but on her email it comes listed under "Tatiana Nastase" ...she advised they will have it in stock on 03/06, I called back on 03/06 and got her again, she advised now they won't have it until 03/14!!!! I spoke with a manager who I forgot to put down the name, he keeps promising yes yes they will have it and ship it to me right away, the refund process was going to take up to 30 days!!! I called back on 03/14, got Amber again, was told from her that they don't have it in stock AGAIN!!!!!!!!! I spoke with another manager who said Amber got the information wrong and they do have it stock and will get it ship out to me that day! I than receive an email on 03/17 that they don't have it in stock and the manager told me incorrectly!!!!
They didn't even have the courtesy to tell me RIGHT AWAY so I can start that damn refund process that takes 30 freakin days!!!! I called on 03/17 spoke with Amber (AGAIN!! As she must be the only customer service rep there or something) she than hangs up on me after I demanded for a manager. I called back and got a Boy rep who gave his name but I didn't understand it. I asked repeatedly to speak with manager or the manager's manager, or director, he refused and said there is none!!! who the hell writes the check than??? I need to speak with the CEO if anything.
This company sounds like a very fishy, out of country, unreliable, one man type of business that uses refurbished items and doesn't know what they are doing.
I was "promised" that my refund is started but I'm going to call and write them everyday until I receive it because they are out to cheat only.
They will take your funds right away but takes 30 days to give it back on screw ups on their part! If they never had it in stock than the item should have been "NOT IN STOCK!!!" when I ordered it.
Also not only that, the emails they send me with links to click on to 'check on status' goes directly to a error website that is blank! VERY FISHY AND NOT TRUSTWORTHY OR WORTH THE TROUBLE.
I recommend NO ONE TO ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AS THEY ARE FRAUD. THEY WILL KEEP TELLING YOU A DELAYED DATE ON ITEMS AND THAN TAKE FOREVER TO SEND YOU A REFUND.
I can understand a refund will take 5-7 days, BUT 30 DAYS!!!! THIS IS A RIP OFF COMPANY!!!

2017-02-22

Ordering ink for 12 years...my first review after using this armpit-customer service company

Order ink by printer model on thier site. Defective cartridges shipped to me. Called the 800 number rep started to blame me for ordering the wrong item and said "you should always CALL us first"
Told me to shipp all cartridges backn I did and I Paid for the shipping.
They refunded 50% of the money saying the charged me for the open ones (although the rep asked me to send them back)
Called customer service, rep was arguing and the hung up on me.
Called Again, same person answered and them talked to supervisor Andrew who also hung up on me after being 1 inch away from calling me names
My personal experience Avoid, it's a con, rude people trained to deal with common customer complaints as they are defrauded with frivolous charges.

2017-02-14

HORRIBLE

"The customer service was absolutely horrible, the guy hung up on me. I couldn't believe it. My package was almost a month late due to a "natural disaster" but the had no means to accommodate me. I asked for a refund and he said it would take 30 DAYS to process and I said that was ridiculous. I have been waiting almost a month for my package. I told him that I probably would not be shopping with them anymore, and he hung up on me. What a disaster "

2016-10-18

Horrible

"We ordered ink and was told it was in stock, We waited a WEEK and called to find out where it was and get tracking. We were told it shipped THAT day and we could get tracking the next day. They still could NOTgive me tracking and state it is on its way....here we are THREE weeks later and NO ink, we called and still could NOT get tracking. I let them know I will NEVER use this company again and that I felt it was very UNPROFESSIONAL. I was told "well...that is your opinion and I can't change it." That's all the help that they could offer."

2016-10-16

"Printer tells me level of cartridge may not display??"

2016-09-07

this is a rip off!

"I returned some ink cartridges (as I ordered the wrong size for my printer) but after more than a month I still have not been able to get credit. I wanted to order the correct ones, but now I'm afraid to deal with this company."

2016-09-05

ClickInks Delivers

"ClickInks Delivers good quality inks quickly and at a very reasonable price. I have been very pleased with them."

2016-09-04

"had a little trouble with opening the ink. couldn't get the plastic off and need to poke a hole otherwise all was ok. Package cme on time. "

2016-09-02

They sent me a color cartridge that does not print yellow or magenta. Useless.

"I ordered 2 color ink cartridges. The first one worked fine. The second one did not work. When I contacted them to complain, they said that, since my product was out of warranty, all they could do was to offer me 10% off of my next purchase. I replied, "Considering that your products are defective, I think I will pass on that 10% discount.""

2016-08-30

no -- nothing

"ordered from this company - after 2 1/2 weeks, no delivery. Called customer service, put on hold, disconnected - more than once. Emailed - no reply. Called again finally got to speak to someone. That someone told me that they were out of everything I ordered. Told her to cancel order - oh, she says, we now will ship your order we have everything in stock. Told her not to ship - cancel. Says ok. I ask for confirm # - which she supplies.
It's now been 3 wks. and credit card has not rec'd debit. So, make that never again, no orders, 'cause I got nothin'.

2016-08-23

"I have ordered products from Clickinks on several occasions and all has been good. Product is less expensive than retail stores or other outlets. I like the idea of having a way to track the shipment. I will continue to use this web for future orders."

2016-08-23

Thanks

"good job people!

Judy martin will always use you for printer ink.

2016-08-21

"Thank you, I got on time and works very good!"

2016-08-20

Prompt service

"Second time ordering from Clickinks.com. Prompt sending of economical ink cartridges that have not posed any problems in my Epson printer will keep me coming back."

Share Clickinks.com's store rating

Clickinks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Clickinks.com is a merchant member
Clickinks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.