Stores > Clickinks.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

2016-07-18

Still haven't received my order.

"It has a been 12 days since I ordered the ink cartridges I ordered. I still haven't received the items I ordered. "

2016-07-18

"Good quality items at good price and quick service."

Ink Packaged in Wrong Cartridge

"I was sent color ink that was packaged in a black ink cartridge and will not fit the printer.
I am still waiting on a response for a replacement.

ink ink.....

"I received the ink and it works with the canon MX892 and registers with the moniter...I have been hesitant to order because the last canon printer wouldn't tell me what ink has been used....so very happy with the purchase and price... Will buy again.

2016-07-18

"Came quick and it works thanks "

Package arrived damaged

"Package delivered by USPS was damaged. Inside the box were 6 HP45 cartridges that were packed properly and leaked all over the contents.

After sending photos of the damaged box and contents to ClickInks.com, I called to request replacement. I was told that they would send replacements but it would be another 10 days before I received them. That was unacceptable. I was okay with the original 10 day shipping but not need these cartridges and can't wait another 10 days.

I requested replacements be send UPS ground (3-4 days for me) but was told that this wasn't possible. After insisting on UPS, I was told that they would consider it and would call me back. I have not yet received a phone call.

reprocessed, no good

"Did not work install correctly"

never again

"Order was sent to wrong address.Called twice and told them it was going to wrong address they did nothing, Emailed them three times to tell them but never got a response and never received my order,"

Such a deal!

"I was paying so much more shopping at national office supply store! Now I get 9 cartridges from Clickinks for my printer for what would have been the cost of two before!"

2016-07-17

got my ink in the eye of a wink.

"Arrived quickly and packed well in box. Happy with the service I received. "

Lost

"Have not received the product"

Very satisfied

"Very satisfied with your company. I have and will continue to recommend your company to people I know. You delivered as promised and I will continue to also order ink in the future again. Thank you for your awesome service. "

Dependable, as always

"I have been a Clickinks customer for many years. They have provided excellent, inexpensive ink cartridges for my Canon and HP printers. My recent order was on-time as usual."

I'm not feeling catchy .

"Everything was fine and arrived in a timely time. Thank you."

Very poor Refurbished cartridge

"I received the cartridges on time but when they arrived they gave me errors as the ink were faulty. It took me over 1 hour to speak to a live person even though the automated voice message said that my call will be answered in Zero minute as no one was ahead in the queue. I finally spoke to some one that emailed a very poor troubleshooting guide which he could have just walked me through powering off my printer off the wall and wait for 10 MInutes and reinsert the cartridges. I tried all the recommendation and nothing worked. I replied to the email ticket that the cartridges are still faulty and no response or acknowledgement. I called them again the following day and they created RMA and said they will send me another set of cartridges. I am still waiting and have shipped back tgree faulty cartridges. Extremely disappointed as I have been without ink now for over a week. Better off going to Staples or Office max in future than dealing with this frustration and waste of time. I hope the replacement works. I do not recommend."

Share Clickinks.com's store rating

Clickinks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Clickinks.com is a merchant member
Clickinks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,535 merchant members.