Clickinks.comCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.10/10 2.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.69/10 0.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.36/10 0.36/10

What is this?

"Customer Service is awful!!!!!!! sent 3 emails and called several times, never talked to anyone. The last time I called the Machine, which answered the phone each time I called, said the wait time would be 86 minutes!!!!!! I will never but never use this company again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awful, Awful"

"I got exactly what I expected."

"Item exactly as advertised, and delivery was made sooner than stated."

"Ink arrived quickly, works perfectly"

"Ordering was easy, but I have not received my ink!"

"I'm very dissatisfied. And why is because i have not got my ink in the mail and i order on 03/17/2015, and today is 03/28/2015. Now if i would have order from HP i would have it by 03/20/2015. I had things to do. "

"I did not receive my order????"

"I did not receive the tracking email but the cartridge still arrived in a reasonable time. "

"No confirmation of order email from vendor, no courtesy note saying its back ordered. They just charged my credit card and never sent the toner. When I tried to call them, the "estimated hold time" was 86 minutes!!! Next day I called it was "49 minutes." Are they crazy??? It took 3 days and 5 calls (only getting a human once!) to cancel my order. It was back ordered and they had no idea when it would ship. Terrible operation! Never again. "

"Most of the time the refills usually have poor quality, not these."

"Have yet to receive the order. I thought it would be here by now. Where is the order? David_barker@msn.com"

"I like the fact that they e mailed the status off my order. It arrived as promised. First time buyer will definitely order again."

"My Groupon was recognized but did not applied to the purchase I tried calling clickiink the first time I was on hold for a half an hour. I sent an email to them and I was promised us response within two days.after no response a week later I called back I finally reached an agent after being on hold for one hour and a half Shaquita
was the rudest person on this planet she did not help me she refused to listen to me I wanted to speak to a manager told me that they were understaffed and the manager was in a meeting and I still have no resolution

"Price was good, but it took a long time to ship."

"I haven't tried the cartridges yet, but the price and the purchasing process were very easy. I got the ink in less than a week, and had good communication from the seller through email. If the ink works, I'll be back."

Share Clickinks.com's store rating

Clickinks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Clickinks.com is a merchant member
Clickinks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,842 merchant members.