Clickinks.comCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.26/10 5.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.98/10 2.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.46/10 1.46/10

What is this?

"Everything was smooth and easy! No problems. See you in a few months."

"EVERYTHING THEY SAID THEY WERE. VERY SATISFIED"

"Your online ad offered a 10% discount if this was my first order and it was.
Also the ad said "same day shipping".
Neither happened. Upon contacting you about the 10% discount I received a curt reply saying Once the order was received there was nothing they could do about it./ So they offered 10% off on my NEXT order! Well there won't EVER BE another order. And others will be alerted to your outright FALSE advertising,
My order was placed on Tuesday so if same day shipping was applied I surely would have gotten it before the following Monday. Why promise something and then not live up to it? BAD BAD for business! I paid with my visa card and sure enough the Entire full price was charged so I have paid Visa but I learned a lesson. DON"T BELIEVE EVERYTHING you read on Clickinks ads! So to anyone reading this, BE WARY of ordering a first order if you expect a discount.
Ain't gonna happen! So those are my reasons for checking "VERY DISSATISFIED"
Margaret L. J.

"Shipping was fast.
Not satisfied with ink

"Did not notify customer that inks ordered were on backorder. Website stated inks were in stock when ordered. Order still not delivered as of August 23rd) Never responded to email to customer service."

"I have been buying my ink cartridges from them for the last 5 years and never had any problems. I still continue to buy and have referred to friends.

"Delivery was on time...package was intact... the ink cartridges I ordered was the correct ones, but, not needed because it was my printer itself.

Thank you for your prompt services...
SUNNY B

"First time user of site very disappointed. Ordered on 8/7/14 never received order until 8/23/14. Kept clicking on TRACKER ON WEB SITE never responded. Sent an e-mail never rec'd response. Finally called on around 8/18, shipped out on 8/20/14 & received the package on 8/23/2014. SO MUCH FOR 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS GUARANTEED. My original order number:PLC1100016498 (11045106).
No credit, No apology from anyone. I have been without a printer for 16 days which I use all the time. Ordered multi pack of five cartridges at this time & only needed Magenta @ this time. Inserted ink and tried printing in DRAFT BLACK & WHITE and came out colored. I have never had an experience like this with on line shopping. I will not recommend this site to anyone. Will see how long this ink will last. I will say they charged my account with my credit card immediately after ordering with no problem.
Not a happy customer at all. 7-10 Business Days Guaranteed "THUMBS DOWN".

"Other than waiting for the the order indicated below, I have been quite satisfied"

"I have not received my ink for my Epson R260
Kim

"I couldn't get ahold of click links very hard! Sit on hold for 20 min 3 times!"

"Too new to tell much, but the order came packaged well and so far the two cartridges I have use are working fine."

"Ink cartridges work and cost way less than store bought ones. Pretty happy."

" Order Number: PL-CI100017446[11046179]

US Postal:
Tracking Number: 92748999982987543475054865

This order still has not been received. The tracking said it came to SF Postal 8/20.
I have received the other order from ClickInk with HP inks but not the Epson Inks.

Jason

"Order was placed 8/12/14 and was not shipped for six days on 8/18/14 order was shipped via UPS who sent it to USPS and has not been shipped as of yet......something better can be done than this.

David Purciel

Clickinks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Clickinks.com is a merchant member
Clickinks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,856 merchant members.