Clickinks.com Reviews - clickinks.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.19/10 2,231 reviews

Clickinks.com is a merchant member
Clickinks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

What is this?

All Customer Reviews (2,234)

"good ink. Wtf am i supposed to say? I havent instaled it yet but this stupid page ont let me continue without a "valid comment". It's INK, for the love of toast. Sheesh. "

"Completely satisfied with service and product and will not hesitate to order from them again."

"The ink cartridges came well packed and in a timely manner."

"EXCELLENT SERVICE AND FAST !!!"

"My order was quick and just what I requested."

"It was quick and easy to place the order and much cheaper than buying in person at the store."

"Always been satisfied with orders- inks works and delivered as promised."

"Ordering from clinkinks was very easy and merchandise came quickly. I would not hesitate to do business with clinkinks again. I am in the market for a new Epsom stylus NX330 copier. If you sell them I would buy one from you . Thank you R. Vitello

"still have not received my order!!"

"This was my first experience using a reseller for toner. The process was simple, the products work great, and I was able to purchase 5 toner cartridges for less than the price of 4 on any other site. We will definitely shop here again for our next order. "

Rating 4/102/5

"One of the ink cartridges leaked ink all over the box. To return it I needed an authorize code which I could not find any place on your site to click to print the form. This was very frustrating to me and I wasted a lot of time. Please make a good visable link on you site to get this code to return an item for replacement. Thank you"

Rating 4/102/5

"The order arrived in a timely fashion. However, we were disappointed in your refusal to accept two defective cartridges that we had ordered, but not opened to use until recently. In fact, the new order was to include two cartridges to take the place of the defective ones.

Just what is your policy on returns, especially if a defective product isn't discovered to be defective until it is unwrapped and put to use months later? Wouldn't it be detrimental to the performance of cartridges to open them, and put them in a printer just to see if they would work, and then store them until they are needed, maybe months later? Especially when most, but not all, of the printing done with that particular printer is 80% done in plain black.

"Your service is superb. Shipping was fast and neatly packed.
Thank you.

"My order has not been received. I did receive a shipping confirmation, but have not received it. "

"Ink cartridge works great."