Clickinks.comCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.61/10 2.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.01/10 1.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.13/10 0.13/10

What is this?

"Service was great will use you again."

"I love how cheap I can get my printer ink. I will continue shopping through Click Inks!"

"I ordered a cartridge for a friend who was having trouble finding the size she needed for her printer. She was delighted with the one I found for her at Clickinks.com. It worked fine and saved money over what she would have had to pay locally ."

"First, I had a discount code (welcome 10) but could not find any place on the web page to enter it so I ended up paying full price for my order. Secondly, when my order arrived it was short four of the 11 items I ordered. You are fortunate I didn't put very dissattisfied on my comment. I am now waiting for the other four items to arrive. This is the first time I ordered from ClickInks & depending on what happens next, it could very well be the last."

"No they did not...issue with order found the product cheaper elsewhere.....cancelled order still waiting for refund they said 3 to 5 days...Cancelled on 10/20 on 10/27 had to call again and they stated it was not processed correctly. Told them better be credited back by 10/28 close of business day or I will call again.....not happy with this company. ONE STAR..none"

"very fast delivery. Prices - good."

"Great product with great price!! "

"I used the internet and found the site through an internet advertisement. The site was easy to use. In a short time, I received the products I ordered."

"We have ordered from Clickinks for many years for our stores Organic Food Depot, Virginia Beach, VA. This time, for unknown reasons, they decided to place our order on hold awaiting verification that we really placed the order - only they didn't tell us they were waiting for anything so our order just sat till we noticed we were running out of cartridges and called to see what happened. This should never have happened."

"It was extremely unclear how to track my package online, so I didn't know when to expect it. I was out of town and it sat in the rain for a full day. Everything turned out ok in the end. Ink works. All is well, just a little touch and go there for a second. "

"Clickinks has always come through with good service, accurate order sent, quick turn-around."

"Fast, reliable, price was right. Bought from you before and was satisfied so did it again. And, would do it again."

"I'LL TRY THE RECYCLED INK PODS OUT, IF THEY ARE SATISFACTORY, I WILL BE A GOOD CUSTOMER"

"So far so good, haven't need to use them as yet?"

"I was very happy to see my printer accepted this refill. I am thrilled to have gotten so much for a reduced amount.
Thanks

Clickinks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Clickinks.com is a merchant member
Clickinks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.