Clickinks.comCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.35/10 4.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.65/10 3.65/10

What is this?

"I purchased three cartridges (one color and 2 black). The color cartridge worked fine but the 2 black cartridges do not work. Since I needed to print some materials and had to purchase cartridges at a premium price. I called twice last week and was told I would be sent directions to try to troubleshoot to see if they could be made to work. Have not received the email yet. I also received another order of cartridges that I want to return. I am a VERY Dissatisfied customer and at this point will NOT recommend your service."

"Our regular ink and toner supplier, very good service, fast and prompt! Reasonable pricies.

"Have not had any problem with buying from Clickinks. Have recommended that business to others. "

"Got a very decent price and even a $10 rebate through inboxdollars... and they arrived fairly quickly."

"Quick service and speedy delivery. All items in delivered box as ordered."

"The ink you sold me did not work in my Epson printer. I am stuck with $145.00 of ink I cannot use. Ism very unsatisfied !"

"Received the order in a timely fashion."

"Highly recommend this site"

"Below average experience."

"My printer says ink is low-not totally out-should I test the new ink 1st to see if it works & then get the last little bit in the cartridge later?"

"Ten days after order; charge account has been debited and I have not received order."

"I bought two coupons from living social with the intent of using them to buy one big ink purchase only to find out at checkout that I couldn't. So I had to make 2 small orders that didn't fulfill the free shipping requirement then when I received my ink both orders are in the same box so it only cost click inks for one shipping cost. Not a company I will do business with again"

"Dealing with Clickinks was great, it was a really good deal ,buy 2 get one free.
the price was right. after we use the ink for awhile i'll leave another review.

"Thanks for the great service1"

"My order was filled in a quick and timely way. What more could I have asked for."

Clickinks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Clickinks.com is a merchant member
Clickinks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,880 merchant members.