Stores > Clickinks.com

Customer service: Rating 1.73/10 1.73/10

What is this?

2016-05-29

First Try

"Although I haven't tried the remanufactured ink cartridges yet, I'm happy with their price, speed of delivery and professional packaging."

inkblot rescue

"couldn't get my printer to print w new black cartridge, even tho it said I was half full on color. turns out color was too old so new alignment wldn't happen. Quickly ordered pair of cartridges on line and Clickinks came to the rescue and I had new pair of inks in no time. thank u."

Product Yes to be Received

"We received notice that the ink cartridge we need is out of stock. No word for 10 + days. Therefore the reason for only one star... Hope stock is refilled soon!"

2016-05-28

"Fast Delivery - Very Satisfied"

So far...

"The ink cartridges fit nicely. Thank-you.

I hope the ink lasts for as long as you say it will. If so, we will be back to buy more.

2016-05-27

"I was very satisfied with the service with Clickinks until it came to delivery. The product was shipped in a few hours, but then took close to 10 days to arrive. DHL appears to be the problem. A straight shipment via USPS would have been quicker. Your tech service was great in helping me to get the cartridges to work in my printer."

2016-05-27

I needed some cartridges that I was short on.

"A quick order with quick delivery at what I considered a good price."

Determined to please

"Excellent customer serve. I had to return some ink. And I was given store credit. Rep was extra nice and willing to help me. Thanks for a good experience. "

2016-05-27

I made mistake had to return

"I made a mistake on my first order and had to return at no cost to me then I turn around and order again and this time I had to pay why?????? they talked of a 205 RESTOCK charge and I had to pay postage this time. which was 20.00 did not like that why no charge the 1st but the 2nd there was?"

Okd customer

"I have been a customer of ClickInks for years, after I discovered them on the Internet.
The three-for-two is a great bargain, especially when there is a code number for a discount. I'll always continue to use the firm in the future.

GOOD INK!

"QUICK, REASONABLE METHOD TO RE-ORDER INK SUPPLIES."

2016-05-26

"Great Service,as always! Keep up the good work!"

1/4 the price

"I recently purchased toner from Clickinks.com and their cost was 1/4 the cost of the name brand supplier for my copier. "

surprised

"I was very pleased with my order. First time ordering Clickinks, but the product was excellent and economical. This won't be my last time order"

2016-05-25

Big savings

"I saved so much! The cartridges worked just fine and I will definitely use click inks again

Share Clickinks.com's store rating

Clickinks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Clickinks.com is a merchant member
Clickinks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,590 merchant members.