Stores > Clickinks.com

Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2016-10-18

Horrible

"We ordered ink and was told it was in stock, We waited a WEEK and called to find out where it was and get tracking. We were told it shipped THAT day and we could get tracking the next day. They still could NOTgive me tracking and state it is on its way....here we are THREE weeks later and NO ink, we called and still could NOT get tracking. I let them know I will NEVER use this company again and that I felt it was very UNPROFESSIONAL. I was told "well...that is your opinion and I can't change it." That's all the help that they could offer."

This review was modified by britaniem on October 18 2016 07:01:05 AM

2016-10-16

"Printer tells me level of cartridge may not display??"

2016-09-07

this is a rip off!

"I returned some ink cartridges (as I ordered the wrong size for my printer) but after more than a month I still have not been able to get credit. I wanted to order the correct ones, but now I'm afraid to deal with this company."

2016-09-05

ClickInks Delivers

"ClickInks Delivers good quality inks quickly and at a very reasonable price. I have been very pleased with them."

2016-09-04

"had a little trouble with opening the ink. couldn't get the plastic off and need to poke a hole otherwise all was ok. Package cme on time. "

2016-09-02

They sent me a color cartridge that does not print yellow or magenta. Useless.

"I ordered 2 color ink cartridges. The first one worked fine. The second one did not work. When I contacted them to complain, they said that, since my product was out of warranty, all they could do was to offer me 10% off of my next purchase. I replied, "Considering that your products are defective, I think I will pass on that 10% discount.""

This review was modified by profkikuchi on September 02 2016 10:25:19 AM

2016-08-30

no -- nothing

"ordered from this company - after 2 1/2 weeks, no delivery. Called customer service, put on hold, disconnected - more than once. Emailed - no reply. Called again finally got to speak to someone. That someone told me that they were out of everything I ordered. Told her to cancel order - oh, she says, we now will ship your order we have everything in stock. Told her not to ship - cancel. Says ok. I ask for confirm # - which she supplies.
It's now been 3 wks. and credit card has not rec'd debit. So, make that never again, no orders, 'cause I got nothin'.

2016-08-23

"I have ordered products from Clickinks on several occasions and all has been good. Product is less expensive than retail stores or other outlets. I like the idea of having a way to track the shipment. I will continue to use this web for future orders."

2016-08-23

Thanks

"good job people!

Judy martin will always use you for printer ink.

2016-08-21

"Thank you, I got on time and works very good!"

2016-08-20

Prompt service

"Second time ordering from Clickinks.com. Prompt sending of economical ink cartridges that have not posed any problems in my Epson printer will keep me coming back."

2016-08-20

Worst Site

"This is one of the worst site that I have every used. Still don't know were my order is and still no tracking number. I have asked several time for this info. Still nothing. Asked you to cancel order, nothing on that either. Can' believe that you ask me to rate you. You don't deserve one star. Now cancel my order and send me something saying it has been cancel.
I would tell any of my friends to order from you.

Joe Welch

Great Buy

"Order delivered on time, packed well. Got what I ordered. Can't ask for more."

System is down!

"Took quite while to receive the order. Finally got it yesterday after nearly two weeks. Tried to track the order (DHL) to no avail. Tried calling customer service three separate times (was told my wait time was zero minutes, then one minute). After waiting each time was informed "our system is down, please try again later". Three different days! Finally got the ink, but don't know if the cartridges work yet. "

2016-08-19

"Partial shipment--fortunately the part I needed desperately! Thank you!"

Share Clickinks.com's store rating

Clickinks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Clickinks.com is a merchant member
Clickinks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,607 merchant members.