Stores > Clickinks.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.63/10 3.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.19/10 3.19/10

What is this?

WTF

"Received an e mail saying the product was out of stock. So, it still has not arrived. Seems to me that I could have been told that when I ordered, then I could have chose a remanufactured item, and not have had to wait"

never received order

"still waiting on order. hasn't been delivered yet."

Easy Process.

"The website was easy to navigate and received package no problem."

2016-02-07

No Follow Up

"We ordered our ink cartridges, they arrived. We spoke to several reps regarding a price adjustment that we should have received back onto our credit card. As of this date we have yet to receive this price adjustment. Why do we need to be the ones following up?"

Robbers

"They charged me for the product, then they said it was not available. They took $66.72 out but said they could not refund the money for 21 days or longer! They were very quick to get the money but could not refund it for some time!
Very poor customer service

Tickled pink with Clickinks

"Enough said. I could not be more pleased.

J. North
________________

It took too long!

"I ordered my ink, 4 days later I get a email saying it's not in stock. They shouldn't allow you to order something that's not there and ready to be shipped. I could of just went to the store, because the discount wasn't worth the time it took. It's been two weeks and no ink..."

Product tracking and delivery

"IT IS DIFFICULT TO TRACK THROUGH DHL, AND TO DO SO, I HAD TO DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE I DO NOT WANT ON MY PC. NOW IT HAS BEEN GIVEN TO UPS AND CAN NOT TRACK AT ALL. I AM UPSET WITH THIS PROBLEM, ESPECIALLY SINCE I AM AN OLD CLIENT. I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER !! WHERE IS MY ORDER NOW LOCATED ?"

Just one CLICK for your LINK to a GOOD INK DEAL! CLICKINKS.com

"Need INK? For a LINK to good prices and Fast Delivery - - - go to Clickinks.com"

2016-02-05

Terrible customer service when a cartridge is bad

"Bought color laser cartridges. These aren't cheap, even from clickinks.
Two of the cartridges are misprinting, and I cannot get the problem corrected.
They refer you to a customer service portal. They ask for documentation about what is wrong, then they want more, then they want more, then they want more, etc.

Too long to deliver

"ordered 1/22/16. have not received merchandise as of 2/5/16."

2016-02-05

"long time customer; prompt service; very satisfied with product prices and performance. "

Click clicks with me

"I was about to retire my Canon s9000 when I learned about Click. I was out of one of the 6 colors needed and the printer wouldn't run. The cartridges aren't readily available in stationary stores so I would have to order them online. Click had the cartridge I needed at a fraction of the price I was used to paying (when I could find them). Got the package in the mail yesterday, made the prints I needed... everything worked like a charm... and I saved some money."

2016-02-04

Run...as fast as you can

"Ordered thru Groupon. Seemed like a good deal...even ordered extras to have on hand. Arrived quickly, but did not work at all! In fact, they damaged my printer beyond cost effective repair.

Replaced these with factory originals and it made no difference...the damage was done. With the cost of printers these days, it was cheaper to just buy a new one and throw these cartridges away. My fault for waiting too long to lodge a complaint with Clickinks or Groupon so lesson learned. Don't make the same mistake I did. The "savings" was not worth it!

This review was modified by sctrash on February 04 2016 07:14:17 PM

2016-02-04

Never received it

"Probly will never order again never received order after 10 days, just credit my account!!!"

Share Clickinks.com's store rating

Clickinks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Clickinks.com is a merchant member
Clickinks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,635 merchant members.