• Clickinks.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.44/10 2.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.34/10 0.34/10

What is this?

"NO DELIVERY OF ORDER AS OF TODAY."

"Excellent transaction. Will use again when the need arises."

"If I could give this place a negative, I would. The reasons: 1. I called the company and ordered cyan and magenta cartridges. I received a black and magenta. black to be returned..ered a I was told three times...once by Traneisha, the manager, that I ordered a black. They would NOT send me the cyan I had ordered. Their customer service screwed up, yet it was my fault! 2.I also was given the email address to Traneisha.forigst@ clickinks.com...I emailed this manager because I wanted my cyan cartridge. She never answered my email...over a week...I called and asked for her and was told she had no extension. I insisted on talking to her, which I did. She would not listen to me...kept saying I had placed the order,,,when in reality, the male rep had done it for me and screwed it up!!! Used this company once and will never use it again!"

"I was surprised at how quickly the product arrived."

"Totally met expectations."

"EXCELLENT PRICING, CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND SPEED OF DELIVERY. WHAT MORE CAN I SAY?"

"Very timely. Satisfied with product and price."

"WOW what an experience. I think SCAM may NOT be the proper description.

I submitted my order on the 19th of August. I was charged when they did not have the product in stock (Grade: F+). E-commerce 101. A VENDOR is suppose to SHIP then CHARGE. But I did receive a THANK YOU email (Grade: A+). I tried using their TRACK SHIPMENT link which did NOTHING of the sort it was more like "go to home page LINK" (Grade: F+). So I called "oh you should received an email the ETA is on the 25th" (Grade: C+ oh well mistakes happen) I called on the 25th ... more lies(Grade: FF++) . I finally cancelled on the 26th. Next day I checked my bank account --- no refund (Grade: F+). I called was put on hold ---- forever even though the expected wait was 0 minutes. (No Grade - Lets blame the technology no one is perfect). I hung up. ... Finally I got thru. Put on hold again. I was told some more BS. and my refund will be refunded in 7 to 10 business days (Grade: FF++). I asked to speak to accounting -- "Accounting does NOT have phones"?? Let me speak to the supervisor --- well I can give you his email address?" (Grade: FF++)

Let's see. I purchased an item on Aug 19. I paid for something that was not in stock even though the website said that the item was in stock. Then I am told it would be in on the 25th so I waited. When I called back on the 25th I am told there is no ETA.
I waited a few more days. No product no ETA and it will take 7-10 business days to get your (my) refund and that Accounting has no phones.

Gee what more could a customer want. They should rename Customer Service to CUSTOMER BEWARE OUR ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT HAS NO PHONES! and if that isn't enough WE HOLD ALL MONEY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE SO THAT WE CAN BUY SOME PHONES for ACCOUNTING SO THAT THEY CAN AUTHORIZE A REFUND. BUT FIRST WE NEED TO STAFF THE ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT SO THAT THEY CAN ANSWER YOUR QUESTION WITH A "0" (Zero) MINUTE WAIT TIME!!!!!

BUT THERE IS MORE!

In a second email.

"Your Purchase is Guaranteed: (NOW I AM FEELING VALIDATED)

As a thank you, Clickinks.com has purchased for you a buySAFE Guarantee. This email is a confirmation of the benefits provided to you and described below.

If you have a question about your order, please call 800-706-4657 (but bring a sandwich for 0 wait time) or Email: contactus@clickinks.com (must be the supervisor's email that I was promised)

This is not a subscription service and there is no charge (WOW DOUBLY VALIDATION) , now or ever, for the benefits that have been provided.

buySAFE Certificate of Guarantee
09GRT 010960-01096469 (HOPE THEY USED A SECURE LINE)

Purchase Date: 8/19/2015 4:22:17 AM GMT
Store: Clickinks.com
Order ID: 11184725

This is your official buySAFE Certificate of Guarantee that is provided to you and paid for by Clickinks.com.

Your Guarantee Benefits (SO MUCH MONEY AND FOR FREE!!)

$10,000 Identity Theft Protection.
Receive comprehensive assistance and financial coverage if your identity is stolen anywhere online or offline. See terms »

$1,000 Purchase Guarantee.
All terms (returns, refunds, shipping, etc) are independently guaranteed up to $1,000. See terms »

$100 Lowest Price Guarantee.
If the published store price drops, buySAFE will pay you the difference, up to $100. See terms »
=====================

"Very satisfied. Received shipment quickly."

"GOOD PRODUCT. GOOD PRICE. SUPER SERVICE."

"Great Service, great prices. None better"

"Excellent service... fast and efficient. Thanks!"

"The value I paid for my products made me a very happy customer. :-)"

"i alway am satisfied with your ink replacements ..and i use quite a lot as i print a lot ..so i would recommend them to any one that is looking for ink cartridges at the lowest price for the quality of the cartridges .."

"the color ink is not no blue or grean"

Share Clickinks.com's store rating

Clickinks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Clickinks.com is a merchant member
Clickinks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,715 merchant members.