Stores > Clickinks.com

Customer service: Rating 2.32/10 2.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: --/10

What is this?

2016-04-30

Cartridges work only rarely, support very slow

"Bought a complete set for Epson Workforce 630. First attempt black and red were printing spotty. Did cartridge cleaning and aligning. Now red did not work anymore and yellow started with spotty printing. Did another cleaning now no cartridge was working anymore. Did take cartridges out and put them back in, no printing of any, after printer "charged" cartridges. Did another cleaning, now the printer showes that color cartridges are half empty and black 2/3 empty.
Contacted supplier right away, got request for "more information " , sent three different emails. Now after 5 days no reaction and printer does not work still.

GREAT!

"I LIKE IT. AND I WILL BUY FROM YOU AGAIN"

no return

"Printer broke down, after I ordered refills. Attempted several times to return the ink cartridges. Followed the link and emailed, since the website stated they would not accept returns without authorization. Never heard back!!!!"

2016-04-29

"I thought I ordered black and received cyan. Every time I try to phone, there is a 25 min. wait time."

unavailable...

"I ordered ink cartridges for my laser printer, waited to receive them, called a week later only to be told they were not available for about a month. Cancelled my order...
They should have told me when I placed my order.

long delivery times

"time and days it takes to get an order delivered to your coustmers is outrageous. when you need ink, you need it like now................ two -three days is reasonable ............ but to have to wait over a week for your order........... well "

2016-04-29

"We were notified 9 days after placing our order that all the items were out of stock. No indication of when they would be back in stock, just a generic, 'we're sorry'."

2016-04-27

Great Alternative to pricey big box stores!

"Found the website through groupon. Ironically this is my new favorite resource for finding the much needed printing ink for my business. I think now because of this resource I'll stay under budget this year!
Excellent find!

timely on time

"package arrived 2 days early good job"

2016-04-27

Don't buy any cartridges from them!

"I have bought Black #14 and color #15 for my Lexmark X2670 and they do NOT work!!!!!!!"

2016-04-27

"order arrived quickly - great product, good pricing"

Fraud Clicksqq

"I've never received my order................"

Never arrived

"How can I be satisfied with the purchase and service when am still waiting after 10 days for what I thought was 3 to 4 days delivery. Guess I'm used to amazon prime."

2016-04-25

"Delivery was made as promised."

delivery

"I haven't received my order"

Share Clickinks.com's store rating

Clickinks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Clickinks.com is a merchant member
Clickinks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,612 merchant members.