Clickinks.comCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.02/10 2.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.72/10 0.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.46/10 0.46/10

What is this?

"I am disatisfied with the Click.inks website. I thought I had selected three ink cartridges and apparently the website interpreted it as one ink cartridge. Consequently I paid $7 plus the price of the ink cartridge for only one to be delivered.
Obviously that is not an attractive price to pay for the ink.

Of course it looked like it was my fault. I blame the software on that website, or the way it is interpreted by the buyer.

"The whole experience was very easy and the product was delivered quickly"

"First order fast, second and third STILL not shipped !"

"Wasn't shiipped out until the day I was expecting it to arrive. Emailed support that order was not showing up in my online account and took 24 hours just to get an acknowledgement that they received my inquiry. Wonder how long it will be to get a response...
Hoping their Ink is better than their customer service...

"good quality product delivered timely"

"delivered in a timely manner"

"Works like a charm. Thanks."

zds

"Good price, good product and fast delivery. Thanks!"

"Two weeks after ordering, I called and was told ink was out of stock. Four weeks after ordering, I cancelled and was told my credit card would be credited. Three weeks later I got my credit card bill with no refund. Called them again and was told it takes 7-14 days for account to be credited. It was already 21 days. Why do they charge your credit card the same day of order, but it takes three weeks and counting to get refund? Why wasn't I told upon ordering that items were out of stock? "

"fast service as ordered with a reasonable cost"

"wasn't able to track my order with the link you provided.other than that everything else was ok."

"I noted some instructions on what to do in case these off-brand inks do not work. That was a surprise to me. My on-brand cartridges always work, and I did not expect off-brand ones not to. I hope when I need to replace them that they'll work without incident. I wish I had known the difference. As always, I guess you get what you pay for."

"I would like to be able to pay by electronic check, I had to set my order than mail you a check this cost me unnecessary money, I had to purchase a cartridge local"

"I will wait to see how the ink works. When I pulled the tape off the first one to use ink went everywhere. "

"Asked for overnight delivery. They didn't ship until 4 days we placed the order then sent it by 2 day so we got it a week after we ordered. We then called about getting a shipping credit and returning it to them (we had to find another source for the ink when it didn't arrive), we sat on hold for 30 minutes before speaking to someone who was not sympathetic and told us there'd be a 20% restocking fee to return. Terrible service, company took no responsibility for not delivering. "

Share Clickinks.com's store rating

Clickinks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Clickinks.com is a merchant member
Clickinks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.