• Clickinks.com

Customer service: Rating 1.23/10 1.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.67/10 0.67/10

What is this?

2015-07-29

"Ordered over the weekend. Called first thing Monday morning and snooty lady wouldn't refund my order. MY PRINTER BROKE AND I WAS WAITING FOR A NEW ONE!"

2015-07-28

"Product would not work on my machine.Received return label & shipped back , was advised my refund was being processed.Almost 2 months & still have not received my refund."

2015-07-28

"Couldn't figure out how to use two coupon codes on one order. Maybe not possible?"

2015-07-27

"KONLINE ORDERING WAS EASY AND DELIVERY WAS ON TIME. "

2015-07-27

"everything is great with the product and the service."

2015-07-27

"I purchased a groupon for a discount and when I ordered the ink online, it showed up on the discount code box but didn't take the discount off at check out.

I then emailed the customer service with my receipt to show the error requesting assistance with my groupon discount to be applied and other than hearing I'd get a response within 2 business days, nothing.

I am still trying to get my discount. I will be sure to tell my friends in Facebook and elsewhere to avoid Clickinks.

Rebecca Wynne"

2015-07-27

"I received the wrong carttridges"

2015-07-27

"not much to say, I received the ink cartridges in a timely manner and installed them into printer and everything printed just fine. thank you."

2015-07-26

"My first exposure was very nice. My second exposure was not nice at all. They lost my on line order. I had to reorder lost time and money because of their delay. I do not know if I am going to be charged twice for the same order. Will have to wait and see what charges show up on my monthly statement. I tried to call to verify what happened to the first order,but no one to talk to on the week ends. I need those ink refills for my business so I reordered them so I do not loose any more time."

2015-07-26

"Couldn't have been faster delivery. The cartridges always work. I won't refill anywhere else."

2015-07-26

"It was as good as advertised"

2015-07-26

"quick delivery. Easy to order. Work very well."

2015-07-26

"Confusing ordering process and did not reply to my questions."

2015-07-25

"Always good and fast serviec"

2015-07-25

"everything was fine except instruction on
cartridge installation : I could not find a "label" mentioned to be removed"

Share Clickinks.com's store rating

Clickinks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Clickinks.com is a merchant member
Clickinks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,712 merchant members.