ClevertrainingCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"Fast Shipping and prompt customer service. Would buy again."

"Customer service was great - I emailed them to cancel a pending order so I can order something different, and they responded right away! Courteous service and quality products."

"Great order fulfillment experience. Will be a repeat customer!"

"A valid comment is annoying as well as not smart making it required"

"I was SO impressed with the speed that my watches were delivered! I couldn't believe it. My order was processed and shipped within a day and they sent me updated informative emails immediately. I knew exactly the status of my order through the entire process. I will order from them again!"

"excellent could not be better"

"Although the Garmin Fenix 2 did not apply for a promotional code, I was able to buy a VIP membership which allow me to have a discount, ended up buying some other accessories and a vivofit for my gf. Everything went ok and delivered on time after two days."

"This was a great end to end shopping experience. I looked all over for a high performance sports watch and Clevertraining's price was lower than anywhere else on or offline. All notifications I received from them post-sale were fast and informative, and shipping was faster than expected. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for training & performance gear."

"GREAT SHOWED UP AND WORKS FINE"

"Clever training has competitive pricing and quick delivery. "

"Garmin Edge 500 delivered on time with no issues, worries, gripes or complaints. "

"Totally trash,their sales called Dean Maratea lied and lied again and again."

"i have still not received the product what ever tracking code they provided is invalid ...and response to mail is not coming unless i call.

This not what they promised i need to buy a series of health products...but now i might look else very with this kind of service... even though they are giving a great discount it doesn't matter now

"Prompt delivery. Customer service department is excellent, the best I've experienced anywhere, and immediately helped me with an issue I was having with my new GPS/HRM sportswatch."

"Service was very helpful when I was confused by order shipped receipt stating to be sent usps and was actually ups. Item was received in perfect condition and cant wait to use!"

Clevertraining.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Clevertraining.com is not a merchant member
Clevertraining.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!