Store Information Store Info
Clevertraining Coupons
  • Rating 8.98/10 362 reviews

Clevertraining.com is a merchant member
    Clevertraining.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Clevertraining.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"I had no problems. Ordered on-line, they sent a note when it shipped and then it arrived without issue!"

"Very quick response, constant updates via email as to delivery. Very nice, will do business with them again."

"I am very satisfy:) The customer service was first class! In my case, I have ordered a few items in one order and there was an unavailable product from one brand. Plus, I really need the delivery to be on-time despite the issue. However, Mariah from sales was very responsive and help me solve all the issues including shipping and refund without a glitch! I am very impressed:)

Nowadays, The products are the same from every shop...and there is virtually no cost of switching on online shop. This kind of services made all the differences, that will get you repeat customers and word of mouth recommendation.

Rating 6/103/5

"I have not yet received the product. It is back ordered which was not very apparent to me when I ordered."

"Order has yet to ship (pre-ordered a soon to come out product), but my overall experience is great! My questions were answered promptly and the staff obviously know what they are talking about!

Will buy again !

"Fenix 2. Great watch. Much more lighter on wrist as compare to suunto ambit 2. User friendly, just Abit slow on loading and saving. Bluetooth transfer function works great.

"Shoes came earlier than expected. Happy with the shoes."

Rating 8/104/5

"My items was backorder and they advised after i confirmer my order.

I would have prefer knowing it up front...

Waiting for a delivery within two weeks.

"It was a great experience due to the fact of the level of communication that was provided. They actually detected fraud, and sent me an email to confirm if I purchased it via a small bank refund. It's good to know that Clever Training is willing to go the extra mile to make sure fraudulent transaction don't take place. Also, it shipped incredibly fast after that. Great price as well and they accept a coupon for something other websites wouldn't. Keep it the great online experience!"

"came quickly, good quality (although I haven't set it up yet so my fingers are crissed("

"Shopping was easy and customer service was responsive and informative. "

"Quick service and as ordered"

"I purchased a garmin 500 and it said "in-stock".

After 4 days with no ship confirm I called to get status and they said it was back ordered for 3 weeks.

At least send me an email telling me this! I cancelled the order and found one available on AMZ.

"Goods were delivered quickly. Everything works well and I am happy with their service. So happy I ordered more items."

"Never had an issue….quick turnaround"