• Rating 10.00/10 447 reviews

Cleveland Plasma / Extreme Electronics, LLC is not a merchant member
    Cleveland Plasma / Extreme Electronics, LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Cleveland Plasma / Extreme Electronics, LLC contact information

• Address: Cleveland Plasma P O Box 25498 Garfield Heights, OH 44125
    • Contact: Chris@ClevelandPlasma.Com
    • Phone: 1-866-651-0029
    • Customer Support: 1-866-651-0029
    • Business Hours: 6:00 AM-11 PM 365 DAYS A YEAR
    • Fax: 216-518-9968

"I bought a new 90 inch Sharp Aquos (Model: LC-90LE657U) on Friday night March 7th, 2014 (I called Cleveland Plasma and ordered on over the phone). I received it on Sunday (yes Sunday!) March 9th, at 9:30 AM! It was delivered inside my house and then I powered it up with the help of the delivery people. I checked everything is working as they are supposed to, then signed the paper and let them go. It was a large purchase and I was not sure at first, but it turned out to be the best online purchase ever, with the lowest price I can find anywhere! I definitely recommend Chris to anyone. I will buy speaker systems and receiver from him again."

modified review This review was modified by dsenbet on March 14 2014 04:04:45 PM

"We recently purchased a Panasonic Plasma from Cleveland Plasma. Great experience from beginning to end not much more that I can add. Chris was excellent to talk to and ordering was extremely easy. The delivery company used was also excellent.
Highly recommended.

modified review This review was modified by clutchfan25 on August 14 2013 01:24:07 PM

"Fantastic pricing. Very fast delivery. Great communication. Overall service A+. I ordered the LG 84LM9600 4K TV. A monster of a TV. Installation went well. I am very happy with my purchase. I plan to order from Cleveland Plasma again in the near future."

modified review This review was modified by morgan356 on August 02 2013 05:47:17 AM

"The Panasonic 65" TV is FANTASTIC. Delivery to northern California and the customer service Chris provided is outstanding. I am so glad I bought a TV from ClevelandPlasma. Even after the first TV was dead on arrival, Chris send out a new TV, no questions asked. I definitely will keep ClevelandPlasmaTV's telephone and address so I can recommend Chris to anybody. I will certainly go back for more. www.ClevelandPlasma.com rocks, and the prices are the best.

And on top of all that good stuff... Chris send me an Email asking....How is the new set holding out? This is customer service at the best. You don't get that from big consumer Stores like: Best Buy, Fry's or Walmart.

Walter Hoeck

modified review This review was modified by walterhoeck on June 10 2013 07:32:53 PM

"One word:
Phenomenal.

Chris went out of his way late on a Tuesday night (3/7/2013) to find out if a plasma TV (TC-P55VT50) was available with any suppliers. He found a disributor in his network late that night who had one ready to ship and with that I ordered and had the TV
2 DAYS LATER without exorbitant shipping fees!

Un.Real.experience.
Chris at Cleveland Plasma is a King among peasants in his field.

Will MOST DEFINITELY be returning for consumer electronics needs in the future.
If there was a 6-Star seller rating, this company should have it.
I am not one to normally write reviews, but in the sea of complaints I see online (especially @Amazon) I thought I would pay my experience forward in some way.

"I called Cleveland Plasma and Chris gave me a price over the phone for a 65 inch HDTV. He followed up with product availability and a potential delivery date. I had done research online and his company was highly rated by previous customers. His price was very competitive (I did a lot of shopping online and it was the second lowest I could find, but much better rated than the lower priced vendor). I called back and bought the TV. No BS, a straight forward purchase with absolutely no issues. The delivery was exactly as promised and the delivery guys set it up and made sure it was working. I am a tough customer to please, and I did a lot of research online both as to price and vendor rating. I highly recommend Cleveland Plasma, both for price and customer service."

"I would highly recommend Cleveland Plasma. Chris provides a great price and a great buying experience. Much better than the big box stores. I couldn't be happier with my new 70" Sharp Elite. "

modified review This review was modified by cTipp on August 31 2012 07:32:29 PM

"Great price, great experience, fast delivery, everything was confirmed by a real person calling and email to confirm everything. 100% would recommend them to all my friends and family. More companies need to do business like this."

"Chris at Cleveland Plasma was just awesome! He took my order for a brand new Panasonic TC-P65VT50 on Monday and emailed me that same day to let me know the tv would be delivered on Wednesday. He provided me detailed instructions on what to do to take delivery of my tv and gave me a contact if I had any problems with the delivery or tv. The tv was delivered Wednesday and the delivery team got to my house 20 minutes early! They were extremely patient and even helped me put it on the stand and hauled it down to my basement at no extra charge. They verified before they even brought it to me that tha screen was ok and helped me power it up to make sure everything was ok upon delivery. Chris then followed up with me that the delivery had gone smooth and that I was satisfied with the purchase, which I am extremely pleased with my purchase. Cleveland Plasma gave me an even lower price than they advertised, even beating out eBay and Google shopping prices. I would definitely recommend Cleveland Plasma to anyone who is looking to purchase a new tv - Chris will set you up right! A+++++++!!!"

"I bought Panasonic TC-P65VT50 from Cleveland Plasma.Very fast delivery. very helpful. Delivered as promises. Very satisfied with the buying experience. Will certainly buy from them again."

modified review This review was modified by ekpoon on July 23 2012 01:10:03 PM

"Smooth and no hassle transaction. Chris is a very straight and up front person and I enjoyed doing business with him."

"Fast easy transaction through the phone. Good support before and after the sale. Product was delivered in Texas a few days after the order!

I would recommend any purchase through Cleveland Plasma.

"100% satisfied. Highly recommended.

Where to start, I purchased a Panasonic TC-P 65VT50 Plasma Television. Prior to the purchase, I contacted Cleveland Plasma to discuss the Television. I spoke to the owner for at least 30 minutes. He took the time to explain the purchase process and gave me detailed information on the TV. Customer service was excellent and so was the price (approximately $400 cheaper than the local retail chain + free shipping). I purchased this unit on a Wednesday and it was in my living room by Friday morning of the same week (I live in Phoenix, AZ). Throughout the 2.5 days the owner provided me frequent updates as to when to expect the TV and what to do when it arrived. They also confirmed that I liked the TV and everything was in working order after the delivery. I have already recommended Cleveland Plasma to a couple of my friends who are also looking to make future purchases. I will definitely purchase from them again in the future. Thanks Cleveland Plasma!

"Excellent communication. Super helpful. Great deal on my TV. Would buy from again and recommend highly."

"well what can i say but thank you Chris & Cleveland Plasma for making my purchase of my new Panasonic tc-p65vt50 tv a absolutly stress free and money saving expirance!

was searching for this TV for about 2 weeks to not only find the best price but to find a vender that was trust worthy.

well to say that Cleveland Plasma met my criteria would be an understatemant.

trust me i did my homework buying on line can be a very bad,stressful and costly expirance if you wind up dealing with a bad company.

then one day on e/bay i stumbled upon Cleveland Plasma because of their great price alert.

to be honest at first i was very leary beacuse of the great price but also because i had never heard of Cleveland Plasma.

the first thing i did was contact the BBB to see what i could find out about the company and to my delight i found out they had a rating of A+ with believe it or not zero complaints and zero unresolved incidents since their inception in 2005.

man was i excited and relieved.

i called them and spoke to the owner Chris who from the moment i spoke to him i knew he knew his business.

he is very straight forward and does not pull any punches or pressure you in any way. in fact its just the opposite.

no pressure to buy accessories or protection plans what so ever.

i ordered my TV and Chris said it would be delivered in 3 to 5 days.

he is a man of his word 5 days later Chris had my TV delivered and installed and to say i was thrilled would be an understatement.

All i can say is thank you Chris not only did you keep your word but you saved me $800 dollars.

I'm am now one of Cleveland Plasma biggest ambassadors.anyone who wants a company who you can TRUST and depend on this is it.

On a scale of 1 to 10 i give them an 11.

Best price and best service you cant ask for anything more. anyone looking for electronics IMO there is only one place to go Cleveland Plasma.

Lastly their protection plans are 50% cheaper than all their competators and believe me i did the research and will be purchasing a 3 Year warranty extentsion also.

thanks again cris for making purchasing the TV of my dreams a great expirance!

modified review This review was modified by kellysgod12 on July 14 2012 03:53:23 PM