• Cleveland Plasm

• Phone: 1-866-651-0029
    • Customer Support: 1-866-651-0029
    • Business Hours: 6:00 AM-11 PM 365 DAYS A YEAR
    • Fax: 216-518-9968

"Absolute 5 star experience. Worked with Chris on our LG 55 OLED 4K TV. Super experience and saved a LOT of money by buying here. Item came Fed Ex rapidly and very well packed (TV box within a padded outer box. Set up proved easy.

Chris was very patient and helpful as we had some issues with my credit card company. But we got them worked out with his help.

And what a great TV. Definitely the best picture quality out there. And the 3D is unbelievable. Much better than what you get in the theater.

This review was modified by shire123 on September 17 2015 04:06:30 AM

"Worked with Chris in purchasing the LG 55EC9300 and he was simply awesome. He's really on top of things and responded right away to my emails. I had shopped around and saw some low prices on places like Abes of Maine, East Coast TV, etc etc and they all had horrible reviews (scammers). Chris is upfront and true to his word - the price he quoted me is the price I was charged without dealing with any of the shady upselling tactics those other sellers use. I ended up saving over $800 compared to the big retail stores AND had excellent service the whole way through. I ordered my set on Sunday and I had it by Thursday of the same week with standard shipping !!! Registered my warranty right away and no problems at all. I will be recommending Cleveland Plasma to my friends in the market and definitely will return in the future should I need to make another purchase. "

This review was modified by Blawco77 on February 13 2015 03:30:59 PM

"I ordered a LG model #55EC9300 55" Full 3D OLED from Cleveland Plasma now Cleveland AV and they far exceeded my expectations and well as the LG OLED TV. Cleveland AV had the best prices, best customer service I've ever seen, most honest, integrity, willing to work with you and they bend over backwards to make sure you are satisfied. I ordered the LG TV this weekend over eBay and had my TV by Wednesday. The LG OLED TV is truly amazing. I highly recommend this TV you will love it. The picture is absolutely amazing! Set-up is a breeze. Everything worked great on the TV, we connected an Apple TV box on HDMI 3, and works great! The internet content, even regular TV is crystal clear, amazing colors, black is true black on OLED TV, no backlighting. Cleveland did a great job shipping through Conway freight. TV came with no damage, powered up right away, with an amazing picture out of the box. Thank-you Cleveland Plasma (Cleveland AV)!!!! You're the best!!!!"

This review was modified by vhugo on February 11 2015 10:35:16 PM

"Saw another post on Cleveland Plasma and wanted to pile on (positively). Went shopping for a Sumsung 64" plasma and the best price was from Abe's so I ordered online but then got a call from them telling me that the item I ordered was not US made; Samsung's warrantee was no good; the free wall mount they were giving away needed to be upgraded; and, I needed expedited shipping to my NorCal very remote location - all of this and a US made Samsung for a mere $750 more (and then the negotiations began). Tried East Coast TV but when it got to shipping to my location, they hung up. I saw a Consumer Reports post lauding Cleveland Plasma and called Chris. One low price. No upselling. Warned me that the TV might take awhile to arrive but it got to me in 5 days. Can't say enough about them. They are my go to from here on out."

This review was modified by GlennGG on April 30 2014 10:15:52 AM

"If I was reading this review it would be hard for me to believe it, but I am writing it!
I could hardly believe that I placed my order to Chris (who is the owner of the company) on Friday at 11:54 AM. I ordered a Sharp LC-90LE657U TV, that is a 90" TV (no small item), and received the TV in less then 24 hours. We were looking at our new TV at 11:00 AM, and by the way, it was by far the best price I had found, and I was looking for months for this TV. Thanks Chris for your integrity and GREAT PRICES!!!

This review was modified by pbpann on March 15 2014 07:37:35 PM

"I bought a new 90 inch Sharp Aquos (Model: LC-90LE657U) on Friday night March 7th, 2014 (I called Cleveland Plasma and ordered on over the phone). I received it on Sunday (yes Sunday!) March 9th, at 9:30 AM! It was delivered inside my house and then I powered it up with the help of the delivery people. I checked everything is working as they are supposed to, then signed the paper and let them go. It was a large purchase and I was not sure at first, but it turned out to be the best online purchase ever, with the lowest price I can find anywhere! I definitely recommend Chris to anyone. I will buy speaker systems and receiver from him again."

This review was modified by dsenbet on March 14 2014 04:04:45 PM

"We recently purchased a Panasonic Plasma from Cleveland Plasma. Great experience from beginning to end not much more that I can add. Chris was excellent to talk to and ordering was extremely easy. The delivery company used was also excellent.
Highly recommended.

This review was modified by clutchfan25 on August 14 2013 01:24:07 PM

"Fantastic pricing. Very fast delivery. Great communication. Overall service A+. I ordered the LG 84LM9600 4K TV. A monster of a TV. Installation went well. I am very happy with my purchase. I plan to order from Cleveland Plasma again in the near future."

This review was modified by morgan356 on August 02 2013 05:47:17 AM

"The Panasonic 65" TV is FANTASTIC. Delivery to northern California and the customer service Chris provided is outstanding. I am so glad I bought a TV from ClevelandPlasma. Even after the first TV was dead on arrival, Chris send out a new TV, no questions asked. I definitely will keep ClevelandPlasmaTV's telephone and address so I can recommend Chris to anybody. I will certainly go back for more. www.ClevelandPlasma.com rocks, and the prices are the best.

And on top of all that good stuff... Chris send me an Email asking....How is the new set holding out? This is customer service at the best. You don't get that from big consumer Stores like: Best Buy, Fry's or Walmart.

Walter Hoeck

This review was modified by walterhoeck on June 10 2013 07:32:53 PM

"Excellent service, and Chris is great to deal with! I purchased an 84" LG 84LM9600 Ultra HD 4K LED TV from him, and I am extremely happy, not only with the TV, but with the excellent service! Chris went above and beyond what most other sellers would do. Everything he said he would do he did.

I would buy from him/Cleveland Plasma again without hesitation. Top notch service all the way! If I could give higher than a 5 star rating I would. Thanks Chris! I'm loving the new TV!

Highly recommend Cleveland Plasma!

"One word:

Chris went out of his way late on a Tuesday night (3/7/2013) to find out if a plasma TV (TC-P55VT50) was available with any suppliers. He found a disributor in his network late that night who had one ready to ship and with that I ordered and had the TV
2 DAYS LATER without exorbitant shipping fees!

Chris at Cleveland Plasma is a King among peasants in his field.

Will MOST DEFINITELY be returning for consumer electronics needs in the future.
If there was a 6-Star seller rating, this company should have it.
I am not one to normally write reviews, but in the sea of complaints I see online (especially @Amazon) I thought I would pay my experience forward in some way.

"Very satisfied with my experience with Cleveland Plasma/Extreme Electronics, LLC. Chris walked me through the buying and order process. Was there to answer any questions. Either over the phone or through email. Everything handled very well from ordering to delivery. Even called after delivery, to make sure that there were no problems. Would definately purchase from in the future. Thanks again Chris for this pleasant experience purchasing this fantastic television!!!!!!!!"

"I called Cleveland Plasma and Chris gave me a price over the phone for a 65 inch HDTV. He followed up with product availability and a potential delivery date. I had done research online and his company was highly rated by previous customers. His price was very competitive (I did a lot of shopping online and it was the second lowest I could find, but much better rated than the lower priced vendor). I called back and bought the TV. No BS, a straight forward purchase with absolutely no issues. The delivery was exactly as promised and the delivery guys set it up and made sure it was working. I am a tough customer to please, and I did a lot of research online both as to price and vendor rating. I highly recommend Cleveland Plasma, both for price and customer service."

"I would highly recommend Cleveland Plasma. Chris provides a great price and a great buying experience. Much better than the big box stores. I couldn't be happier with my new 70" Sharp Elite. "

This review was modified by cTipp on August 31 2012 07:32:29 PM

"Great price, great experience, fast delivery, everything was confirmed by a real person calling and email to confirm everything. 100% would recommend them to all my friends and family. More companies need to do business like this."

Share Cleveland Plasma / Extreme Electronics, LLC's store rating

Cleveland Plasma / Extreme Electronics, LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Cleveland Plasma / Extreme Electronics, LLC is not a merchant member
Cleveland Plasma / Extreme Electronics, LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!