• Address: Cleveland Plasma P O Box 25498 Garfield Heights, OH 44125
    • Phone: 1-866-651-0029
    • Customer Support: 1-866-651-0029
    • Business Hours: 6:00 AM-11 PM 365 DAYS A YEAR
    • Fax: 216-518-9968

"Saw another post on Cleveland Plasma and wanted to pile on (positively). Went shopping for a Sumsung 64" plasma and the best price was from Abe's so I ordered online but then got a call from them telling me that the item I ordered was not US made; Samsung's warrantee was no good; the free wall mount they were giving away needed to be upgraded; and, I needed expedited shipping to my NorCal very remote location - all of this and a US made Samsung for a mere $750 more (and then the negotiations began). Tried East Coast TV but when it got to shipping to my location, they hung up. I saw a Consumer Reports post lauding Cleveland Plasma and called Chris. One low price. No upselling. Warned me that the TV might take awhile to arrive but it got to me in 5 days. Can't say enough about them. They are my go to from here on out."

modified review This review was modified by GlennGG on April 30 2014 10:15:52 AM

"If I was reading this review it would be hard for me to believe it, but I am writing it!
I could hardly believe that I placed my order to Chris (who is the owner of the company) on Friday at 11:54 AM. I ordered a Sharp LC-90LE657U TV, that is a 90" TV (no small item), and received the TV in less then 24 hours. We were looking at our new TV at 11:00 AM, and by the way, it was by far the best price I had found, and I was looking for months for this TV. Thanks Chris for your integrity and GREAT PRICES!!!

modified review This review was modified by pbpann on March 15 2014 07:37:35 PM

"I bought a new 90 inch Sharp Aquos (Model: LC-90LE657U) on Friday night March 7th, 2014 (I called Cleveland Plasma and ordered on over the phone). I received it on Sunday (yes Sunday!) March 9th, at 9:30 AM! It was delivered inside my house and then I powered it up with the help of the delivery people. I checked everything is working as they are supposed to, then signed the paper and let them go. It was a large purchase and I was not sure at first, but it turned out to be the best online purchase ever, with the lowest price I can find anywhere! I definitely recommend Chris to anyone. I will buy speaker systems and receiver from him again."

modified review This review was modified by dsenbet on March 14 2014 04:04:45 PM

"We recently purchased a Panasonic Plasma from Cleveland Plasma. Great experience from beginning to end not much more that I can add. Chris was excellent to talk to and ordering was extremely easy. The delivery company used was also excellent.
Highly recommended.

modified review This review was modified by clutchfan25 on August 14 2013 01:24:07 PM

"Fantastic pricing. Very fast delivery. Great communication. Overall service A+. I ordered the LG 84LM9600 4K TV. A monster of a TV. Installation went well. I am very happy with my purchase. I plan to order from Cleveland Plasma again in the near future."

modified review This review was modified by morgan356 on August 02 2013 05:47:17 AM

"The Panasonic 65" TV is FANTASTIC. Delivery to northern California and the customer service Chris provided is outstanding. I am so glad I bought a TV from ClevelandPlasma. Even after the first TV was dead on arrival, Chris send out a new TV, no questions asked. I definitely will keep ClevelandPlasmaTV's telephone and address so I can recommend Chris to anybody. I will certainly go back for more. www.ClevelandPlasma.com rocks, and the prices are the best.

And on top of all that good stuff... Chris send me an Email asking....How is the new set holding out? This is customer service at the best. You don't get that from big consumer Stores like: Best Buy, Fry's or Walmart.

Walter Hoeck

modified review This review was modified by walterhoeck on June 10 2013 07:32:53 PM

"Excellent service, and Chris is great to deal with! I purchased an 84" LG 84LM9600 Ultra HD 4K LED TV from him, and I am extremely happy, not only with the TV, but with the excellent service! Chris went above and beyond what most other sellers would do. Everything he said he would do he did.

I would buy from him/Cleveland Plasma again without hesitation. Top notch service all the way! If I could give higher than a 5 star rating I would. Thanks Chris! I'm loving the new TV!

Highly recommend Cleveland Plasma!

"One word:
Phenomenal.

Chris went out of his way late on a Tuesday night (3/7/2013) to find out if a plasma TV (TC-P55VT50) was available with any suppliers. He found a disributor in his network late that night who had one ready to ship and with that I ordered and had the TV
2 DAYS LATER without exorbitant shipping fees!

Un.Real.experience.
Chris at Cleveland Plasma is a King among peasants in his field.

Will MOST DEFINITELY be returning for consumer electronics needs in the future.
If there was a 6-Star seller rating, this company should have it.
I am not one to normally write reviews, but in the sea of complaints I see online (especially @Amazon) I thought I would pay my experience forward in some way.

"Very satisfied with my experience with Cleveland Plasma/Extreme Electronics, LLC. Chris walked me through the buying and order process. Was there to answer any questions. Either over the phone or through email. Everything handled very well from ordering to delivery. Even called after delivery, to make sure that there were no problems. Would definately purchase from in the future. Thanks again Chris for this pleasant experience purchasing this fantastic television!!!!!!!!"

"I called Cleveland Plasma and Chris gave me a price over the phone for a 65 inch HDTV. He followed up with product availability and a potential delivery date. I had done research online and his company was highly rated by previous customers. His price was very competitive (I did a lot of shopping online and it was the second lowest I could find, but much better rated than the lower priced vendor). I called back and bought the TV. No BS, a straight forward purchase with absolutely no issues. The delivery was exactly as promised and the delivery guys set it up and made sure it was working. I am a tough customer to please, and I did a lot of research online both as to price and vendor rating. I highly recommend Cleveland Plasma, both for price and customer service."

"I would highly recommend Cleveland Plasma. Chris provides a great price and a great buying experience. Much better than the big box stores. I couldn't be happier with my new 70" Sharp Elite. "

modified review This review was modified by cTipp on August 31 2012 07:32:29 PM

"Great price, great experience, fast delivery, everything was confirmed by a real person calling and email to confirm everything. 100% would recommend them to all my friends and family. More companies need to do business like this."

"Chris at Cleveland Plasma was just awesome! He took my order for a brand new Panasonic TC-P65VT50 on Monday and emailed me that same day to let me know the tv would be delivered on Wednesday. He provided me detailed instructions on what to do to take delivery of my tv and gave me a contact if I had any problems with the delivery or tv. The tv was delivered Wednesday and the delivery team got to my house 20 minutes early! They were extremely patient and even helped me put it on the stand and hauled it down to my basement at no extra charge. They verified before they even brought it to me that tha screen was ok and helped me power it up to make sure everything was ok upon delivery. Chris then followed up with me that the delivery had gone smooth and that I was satisfied with the purchase, which I am extremely pleased with my purchase. Cleveland Plasma gave me an even lower price than they advertised, even beating out eBay and Google shopping prices. I would definitely recommend Cleveland Plasma to anyone who is looking to purchase a new tv - Chris will set you up right! A+++++++!!!"

"I bought Panasonic TC-P65VT50 from Cleveland Plasma.Very fast delivery. very helpful. Delivered as promises. Very satisfied with the buying experience. Will certainly buy from them again."

modified review This review was modified by ekpoon on July 23 2012 01:10:03 PM

"Smooth and no hassle transaction. Chris is a very straight and up front person and I enjoyed doing business with him."

Cleveland Plasma / Extreme Electronics, LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Cleveland Plasma / Extreme Electronics, LLC is not a merchant member
Cleveland Plasma / Extreme Electronics, LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!