• Classic Shapewe

"I wish we had read the many negative reviews before we placed our order with Classic Shapewear. Like so many of the others, we experienced a frustrating runaround when we tried to return a product. In our case, the item arrived with white marks on it (not a big deal so we didn't mention it) and when it was tried on and didn't fit I called to get a return number so I could send it back. Two weeks later, the item was shipped back to us with a form letter stating that it didn't pass their quality inspection. When I called to inquire I was told by their "customer service" representative that the item had white marks on it so they shipped it back to me. I explained that the white marks were on the item when I received it but was told that was my problem. I sent them an email expressing my displeasure and, surprise, they ignored it completely.

The products are pretty nice but the service experience is horrific! If I were you, I would definitely look elsewhere.

Tim in Calgary

This review was modified by CalgaryTim on June 29 2015 09:24:46 AM

"They sent me a bra and the bow was unattached. I returned it and indicated the problem on the return form. They sent it back to me and said the bow was off! Naturally! That's what I returned it for. They won't call me back - they're always "investigating the issue." I will probably never get my money back and will NEVER SHOP THERE AGAIN!! HORRID CUSTOMER SERVICE!"

This review was modified by katieks on April 24 2015 09:50:49 AM

"Do not order anything from this company you will get ripped off!! Not only did I not receive my package, they will not return my calls or Refund my money, One of the customer representatives actually said to me and I quote "Oh Well" I have never dealt with anything like this in my life. "

This review was modified by Jsamean1029 on March 30 2015 08:28:43 PM

"DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY. Feels like a total scam. No customer service. I have called them 4 days in a row and no one has called me back. I paid for 2 days shipping, it's been a week and no item has showed up. I have finally emailed them and asked for my money back but still haven't heard anything. I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN. "

This review was modified by annacrow92 on March 16 2015 11:29:55 AM

"My bank statement showed CS double-billed me. CS & supervisor swore like the broken record other reviewers have mentioned that there was only 1 transaction, they had double-checked their computer, so I COULDN'T have been double-billed(!?!) My bank contacted them w/ proof, & reversed the charge. CS then changed their story & said I'd made an exact duplicate order hours later(!?!) If their 'puter glitch was to double my order, it' still their fault, yet they are still BS-ing my bank & I'm still having to hassle this. CS makes mistakes (in their favor!) then makes up absurd/bogus stories to cover them, then CHANGES those stories! Don't patronize! Incompetent at best, NO customer service, dishonest at worst. AVOID!"

This review was modified by Helen001 on January 07 2015 05:09:35 AM

"Classic Shapewear out of New York has the worst customer service. I placed an online order on 9/5/2014 for a bra and today is 9/22/2014. I never received the order. I have had to do the email contacting first and then Classic Shapewear would respond to my email. I would get dead end answers to my questions. After writing numerous emails and a phone call to them I finally received a phone call from them. Bianca called me and had a accent but I did get the message my bra was out of stock and when it comes in they will ship it priority mail to me. I informed " Bianca " I had enough of Classic Shapewear's customer service and was extremely disappointed and wanted to canceal my order and expected a full refund.' Bianca' said she would have to check on that. I told Bianca again to canceal my order and I want a full refund. Bianca stated she would send me a email to confirm this. Waiting on the email !!!! Do not order from Classic Shapewear. Very unprofessional and dishonest."

This review was modified by Teresa6 on September 22 2014 02:26:04 PM

"Good product but really bad customer service! I needed to return the item at my own expense but they would not return the money I paid for the delivery shipping. When I asked the lady why, she mearly read from some script (Little English). Do not think I will buy again since it cost me $20.00 for nothing."

This review was modified by khogue39 on June 19 2014 06:22:10 AM

"I bought a shaper from Classic Shapewear. I have the identical item from a retail store so when I received the order from Classic Shapewear, I noticed it didn't have the serpentine gel on it. I sent it back for a replacement and the company had the nerve to send the original back. When I contacted them, I was told that they determined nothing was wrong with the item. WIthout an explanation, they sent it back to me. Unbelievable! Unethical!"

This review was modified by Beachcomber3 on June 14 2014 04:42:30 PM

"Horrible customer service. Their Black Friday ad states clearly that 25% off EVERYTHING. At checkout they give it only on regular items. In the chat window, the woman was NOT helpful and possibly did not speak much English. It is my Last order with the company."

This review was modified by lifeknight on November 29 2013 05:50:36 AM

"A cool place to shop. Finding bras for the full figured lady is quite a
tedious task even on the web. Classic Shapewear has many of them and the
price is not bad. I couldn't believe when I saw that they had bras up to cup
size N (and I thought I was a large breasted woman LOL...)

Checkout was seamless and I was very please to find that they offer paypal
because I was a first time shopper and was not sure if they're trustable or
not. The bra came fairly quick and in brand new condition. Since then I
bought another 2 bras in different styles and I love all of them.

This review was modified by Cingr1965 on September 29 2013 04:41:14 PM

"Never before have I seen such a huge number body shapers in one place. Shipping to Canada is extremely affordable (only $7.95) and also competitive when comparing to other merchants. The fit and material of my Leonisa waist cinchers is out of this world. Two thumbs up for Classic Shapewear for a fun and positive experience!"

This review was modified by daraceli on August 18 2013 09:45:23 PM

"I agree with the negative reviews completely! This company is very unprofessional and unorganized. Yes I received my product in good time and it was in good condition, but since I found the same item for cheaper on the brands website, I decided to return the more expensive one. It has already been a month since my item has been received by them and I still have not received a refund. I don't know what they do to the product during their inspection and processing period to take a whole month! Hopefully I will recieve my money soon because as of right now I'm thinking this site is fraud."

This review was modified by Alwaysbmt on December 10 2012 10:50:58 AM

"Everyone stay away from this company. I ordered spandex leggings from a company called TruActivewear and was sent leggings from a company called Co-Zee Up. I called the company and they were not at all helpful. They are dishonest and have horrible customer service. Any other reputable company would've honored a customers complaints. So please everyone I would strongly advise you to not use this dishonest company."

This review was modified by honestyisnumber1 on December 01 2012 02:18:18 PM

"Based on my own personal knowledge of the store, I would recommend it to anyone looking to shop online. An amazing selection of items to choose from, and amazing customer service. Classic Shapewear is a MUST for anyone new to online shopping. "

"My experience in shopping with Classic Shapewear has been wonderful. Someone referred me to the site, and I plan to continue shopping with the company. The site is easy to navigate, and they seem to have everything you'll need. I love the sexy lingerie! Things are priced accordingly, and I always recieve my packages on or around the scheduled time. I have no complaints!"

Share Classic Shapewear's store rating

Classic Shapewear is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Classic Shapewear is not a merchant member
Classic Shapewear does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!