Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Classic Shapewear out of New York has the worst customer service. I placed an online order on 9/5/2014 for a bra and today is 9/22/2014. I never received the order. I have had to do the email contacting first and then Classic Shapewear would respond to my email. I would get dead end answers to my questions. After writing numerous emails and a phone call to them I finally received a phone call from them. Bianca called me and had a accent but I did get the message my bra was out of stock and when it comes in they will ship it priority mail to me. I informed " Bianca " I had enough of Classic Shapewear's customer service and was extremely disappointed and wanted to canceal my order and expected a full refund.' Bianca' said she would have to check on that. I told Bianca again to canceal my order and I want a full refund. Bianca stated she would send me a email to confirm this. Waiting on the email !!!! Do not order from Classic Shapewear. Very unprofessional and dishonest."

modified review This review was modified by Teresa6 on September 22 2014 02:26:04 PM

"Good product but really bad customer service! I needed to return the item at my own expense but they would not return the money I paid for the delivery shipping. When I asked the lady why, she mearly read from some script (Little English). Do not think I will buy again since it cost me $20.00 for nothing."

modified review This review was modified by khogue39 on June 19 2014 06:22:10 AM

"I bought a shaper from Classic Shapewear. I have the identical item from a retail store so when I received the order from Classic Shapewear, I noticed it didn't have the serpentine gel on it. I sent it back for a replacement and the company had the nerve to send the original back. When I contacted them, I was told that they determined nothing was wrong with the item. WIthout an explanation, they sent it back to me. Unbelievable! Unethical!"

modified review This review was modified by Beachcomber3 on June 14 2014 04:42:30 PM

"Horrible customer service. Their Black Friday ad states clearly that 25% off EVERYTHING. At checkout they give it only on regular items. In the chat window, the woman was NOT helpful and possibly did not speak much English. It is my Last order with the company."

modified review This review was modified by lifeknight on November 29 2013 05:50:36 AM

"A cool place to shop. Finding bras for the full figured lady is quite a
tedious task even on the web. Classic Shapewear has many of them and the
price is not bad. I couldn't believe when I saw that they had bras up to cup
size N (and I thought I was a large breasted woman LOL...)

Checkout was seamless and I was very please to find that they offer paypal
because I was a first time shopper and was not sure if they're trustable or
not. The bra came fairly quick and in brand new condition. Since then I
bought another 2 bras in different styles and I love all of them.

modified review This review was modified by Cingr1965 on September 29 2013 04:41:14 PM

"Never before have I seen such a huge number body shapers in one place. Shipping to Canada is extremely affordable (only $7.95) and also competitive when comparing to other merchants. The fit and material of my Leonisa waist cinchers is out of this world. Two thumbs up for Classic Shapewear for a fun and positive experience!"

modified review This review was modified by daraceli on August 18 2013 09:45:23 PM

"I agree with the negative reviews completely! This company is very unprofessional and unorganized. Yes I received my product in good time and it was in good condition, but since I found the same item for cheaper on the brands website, I decided to return the more expensive one. It has already been a month since my item has been received by them and I still have not received a refund. I don't know what they do to the product during their inspection and processing period to take a whole month! Hopefully I will recieve my money soon because as of right now I'm thinking this site is fraud."

modified review This review was modified by Alwaysbmt on December 10 2012 10:50:58 AM

"Everyone stay away from this company. I ordered spandex leggings from a company called TruActivewear and was sent leggings from a company called Co-Zee Up. I called the company and they were not at all helpful. They are dishonest and have horrible customer service. Any other reputable company would've honored a customers complaints. So please everyone I would strongly advise you to not use this dishonest company."

modified review This review was modified by honestyisnumber1 on December 01 2012 02:18:18 PM

"Based on my own personal knowledge of the store, I would recommend it to anyone looking to shop online. An amazing selection of items to choose from, and amazing customer service. Classic Shapewear is a MUST for anyone new to online shopping. "

"My experience in shopping with Classic Shapewear has been wonderful. Someone referred me to the site, and I plan to continue shopping with the company. The site is easy to navigate, and they seem to have everything you'll need. I love the sexy lingerie! Things are priced accordingly, and I always recieve my packages on or around the scheduled time. I have no complaints!"

Fair Lawn, NJ

"This is my 4th purchase from classic shape wear. I like the selection of waist cinchers they have but not all of them are as good as the Trufigure cincher which I recommend in particularly. Refund process is good too and was taken care of within the promised time frame."

nassau county

"Classic Shapewear is one of my favorite go to sites when I am in the market for intimate apparel..
THey have a great selection and speedy delivery
I would highly recommendthis site

"I will never order from them and am going to start a FB page for people who have been taken and duped by them as I have. My order never made it here and when I called numerous times, they told ME to file a claim with post office. The post office said that there is nothing I can do; that they would have to do it on their end. Classic Shapewear does not care and will not return my phone calls. I did not pay the post office; I paid Classic Shapewear. So, basically, they have my money and don't care if I got my merchandise or not.

Also, they have had 12 claims with the Better Business Bureau in the last 12 months and lost most of them.

I want my money back! I will never purchase from them again. The customer service rep was very rude.

If anyone is interested in a FB page to expose them, please let me know. Thanks!

Here is the link to the BBB page:

modified review This review was modified by angrycustomer1969 on September 24 2012 06:08:38 AM

"I've ordered the same item before and I was completely pleased with the product. Their customer service was also excellent. The size and color I originally ordered was not available so they contacted me to ask whether I wanted to change the size or color. After making my choice, they promptly sent my order. Plus, I love that shipping is free regardless of the order amount."

"I am an avid customer of shapewear, have been wearing all different styles for years! The selection at Classic Shapewear is amazing, much better than high-end department stores & local lingerie stores. I really like how they organize their site into categories."

Classic Shapewear is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Classic Shapewear is not a merchant member
Classic Shapewear does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!