• Classic Firearm

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"The only thing that would have made better is free shipping."

"sdvdsfsd fdsdf saf sdf sf sdfsdf sadf sdf sf sd sdf sf sdf"

"Scam scam scam 9/25/2015 ordered 3 m39 mosin nagants said to be good to very good in video description was told cracked stocks muzzle repairs and teardrop stock repairs would be standard grade and hand select would be without these flaws so i paid the handselect and got 3 rifles that sould have been classified as good at best with cracked stocks and flaws all had cracked stocks one had teardrop repair with cracks and other two had cracked stocks with one having a counterbored muzzle and the other a inverted crown so like others i have to pay shipping back and lose that money then pay for my ffl thats a total of 105 dollars for something they tried screwing me on its ok i will never do business with them again and i will be on all the surplus rifle site's tonight telling all my buddies and im making a youtube video next you may have screwed me out of 100 dollars but im going to cost them thousands."

"I ordered 2 p68 mak pistols from them and the pistols were not of the quality advertised. ended up down 70 dollars with no pistols also used up hours of my time. They have a 20 dollar hand select fee for quality which did not return quality results. My advice is do not do business with these people... "

This review was modified by MatthewRBird on August 07 2015 03:20:39 PM

"I ordered a new AK pattern rifle from classic firearms on June 18th. It shipped within 2 business days and i received in 4 business days from my date of purchase. The product was as advertised and it looked great. One of the two banana mags that it came with was not in it packaging, but that is no big deal considering that it still worked properly. From reading some other reviews about classic, it seems that people whom ordered new items tend to have a higher rated review. I have never ordered from classic in the past before ordering my AK, but i was quite pleased with the timely service i have received. And no, classic firearms did not ask me to write this review"

This review was modified by bradypatullo87 on June 24 2015 11:38:13 PM

"Ordered a rifle on 4/30/15, got an email that they had my FFL's info on file and were good to go. The status of my order stated "Ready for Picking" so I figured it should ship soon. Monday rolled around and it was still in the same status. I e-mailed then and was told it would be 8-10 BUSINESS DAYS from when the order was originally placed. Today (5/5/15), the payment cleared my bank and it is still sitting in "Ready for Picking."

I don't think I've ever had an online company actually take the money before shipping my order. I'm looking at, potentially, another week and a half before they will even consider shipping it but they already took payment. I should have paid the extra $7 and ordered elsewhere (where I also hadn't done business before) but they popped up as having the rifle for less right before I placed my order. Additionally, their policy is quite severe for cancelling an order and since they pulled the money so far ahead of actually shipping my rifle, all I can do is wait.

As for the price rating, they increased the price of the rifle by $50 the next day, so their prices are not that good.

This review was modified by JTratings on May 05 2015 08:51:49 PM

"Ordered a pistol that was described as being in "very good to excellent" condition and paid $20 extra for hand select. The one they sent looked like someone tried to drive nails with. Fair condition at best. Returned it and called when I got notice that replacement was being sent, and was told the replacement would be "very good to excellent", as advertised. It was nowhere close. They did refund my money, but I'm still out what I had to pay to ship #2 back, what I paid the FFL, and two hour and a half round trips to FFL. If they were out of the better quality guns, they should have told me before they shipped the first one. I feel like they were trying to get me to settle for less. Won't be doing business with them again."

This review was modified by Dunnharr on April 11 2015 12:35:29 PM

"I received a damaged PPS43C pistol and now they want me to ship it to IO instead of getting a refund from them. I did not notice the damage till I got home and emailed them the following day. Classic Firearms is not standing by their return policy and allowing me to return it to them. Instead, they want me to ship it to the manufacturer, IO. It's not my fault they did not check it either and should deal with IO themselves. I'm the customer. Bad customer service and I will probably not order another gun from Classic Firearms if this is how they work. I'm so upset and livid with Classic Firearms. Not a good way to do business."

This review was modified by CLASSICFIREARMSuk on April 07 2015 03:03:19 PM

"I just bought a bear creek arsenal ar 15 from classic fire arms. They did not contact me on when they was shipping my product it took 11 days after my purchase then another nine day to receive my product about twenty one days to receive product on hand. Pricing are some what decent. "

"So far not so good... I've ordered an in stock rifle the 22nd of this month and we are now at the 28th and it hasn't even shipped from Classic Firearms. Im one state away and its taking this long... My FFL dealer has already been notified and yet no shipment still, will update if and when they actually ship or if I opt to cancel from the wait peroid here. Spoiled by Budsgunshop shipping my firearms next day..."

This review was modified by DLM1960 on February 28 2015 12:38:16 AM

"Ordered a zastava 308 rifle. Best price around for a hard to find rifle. Great and easy purchase. Did take a little while to ship but any place I've ever ordered a firearm from usually takes two weeks for me to get it. Will definitely do business with them again if their price beats the competitors."

This review was modified by AndyE on February 27 2015 02:08:50 PM

"I bought a Beretta 92S from them, second weapon purchase from CF. On their website they claimed that most of these Berettas looked like new, and the rest had minimal holster wear. I emailed them, to return the pistol, because it looked like it had been drug through the gravel behind a truck. I was told they would refund my money, but I would have to pay to ship it back. There was no apology for false advertisement. I will never purchase another item for them, and I am telling everyone who will listen. I tried to post a review on their website twice, and my comments will not post."

"Purchased just under $970.00 and one of the items was missing critical parts. The ad mentioned how great the rifle was, but in fact it was damaged in several places. The response was opps "we dropped the ball" we will ship you the part you need. Nothing mentioned about the awful condition of the rifle. They knew how bad it was, as it was probably the last of the lot. The following week a brand new shipment arrived. Sorry, burn me once , you never get too again. Maybe would have used again if they were not so greedy. Good news.. I Just purchased a few more guns for my collection on gunbroker. Paid about 5% more but way worth it because they ( all of the sellers) stand behind the items they sell. Not like I need it because they arrived in pristine condition as advertised. Save yourself the headache of "pot luck firearm shopping". Buy anywhere but classic. "

This review was modified by Bigpico11 on February 03 2015 07:49:46 PM

"Being a collector of firearms, I've ordered from all of the well known firearms sites online. Without hesitation, I would rate Classic Firearms as the best of them all. Their site is very easy to navigate, and their communication through delivery is second to none. The phone staff has been very helpful when needed as well. Their prices are extremely competitive , though I do not base my buying decisions solely on price like many shoppers do. Customer service is most important and Classic hits a home run in that area!

I've now bought from their site 8 times and will likely buy from them again soon.

This review was modified by hunter4life1 on December 23 2014 10:15:37 PM

"I ordered a rifle from Classic Firearms what I received wasn't as described. The rifle was missing parts and had other parts mismatched I emailed them a number of times over the course of 3 days with no response.

Several days later I received an automated email titled "How'd we do" that directed me to call them at 704-774-1102 where I spoke with a woman who told me sales are AS-IS no returns and I settled for them to atleast send one missing part.

I waited a week and didn't receive anything so I called them back and I got the same lady, she says oh we forgot it here on the table I'm putting it into a envelope right now you'll have it in a few days.

So I waited another week, didn't receive anything so I call them back again and they immediately hang up on me. I figured it must be a mistake so I hit redial and it rings all the way to voice mail.

Being they're refusing to answer my calls I decide to try to email them again instead and about an hour later I finally get what was probably the least professional response I have ever received from a business, here it is copied and pasted : "LOL!!! We'll now refer you to our Terms & Conditions where it is clearly stated surplus arms are sold "as-is"."

This review was modified by Ishouldhavereadareview on May 14 2014 08:04:37 PM

Share Classic Firearms's store rating

Classic Firearms is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Classic Firearms is a merchant member
Classic Firearms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,690 merchant members.