Stores > Classic Firearms

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10

Finally found a 98 DAC

"I've been looking for an ARCUS 98 DAC for months and I finally located one normally I'm not one to go for impulse buys but this was too good to pass up and for under 340 bucks? That's HST great it's affordable and I'm happy to spot one first time buying online so here goes I'm going to pay my FFL fee in cash so I'm hoping to get it soon and see how she performs when I give her the works "

Great People

"Great People to do business with. Will do business again in the future!"

Great First Time Experience

"I called and asked a lot of questions and all were answered to my satisfaction. Very pleased. Thank you!"

2016-02-03

"was very happy to see the lowers when nobody else had them."

fast

"Fast and easy check out processes"

2016-02-03

"Product price was great but shipping cost almost as much as the item. I thought that was a little extreme."

Great company, super prices

"I rarely bother shopping around any more - if I see it on Classic, I buy it from Classic. Their prices are almost always the best, shipping is reasonable, and their staff is friendly and always helpful (when you can get a hold of someone not busy working). They also tend to find guns and accessories that are out of stock everywhere else."

2016-02-03

Shipping was too expensive. More than the cost of the item ordered.

"Ordering was easy but had no other shipping options."

2016-02-03

"Your shipping costs are way out of line. For a $19:00 item your charge is $15:00. It should have been sent USPS for a lot less than that. You need to look out for your customers like I do for your firearms transfers."

Shipping outrageous

"Prices are really pretty good compared to others. The shipping was over the top in my opinion. There should be some options for the shipping if your not in a hurry to get the items. I would gladly have waited a few days for cheaper shipping. $15 plus for 4 magazines is a rip, especially when there are cheaper options out there. I will only buy from here if absolutely necessary for smaller items with no weight. I've bought entire rifles that shipped for $20. Just my 2 pennies..."

classic prices too

"Still some of the best prices on the net."

Coll

"It was cool good night now"

Great

"I thought it was awesome, I am very excited to receive my SKS! thanks for the great buy!"

Great gun!

"Everything was easy and worked great."

Romanov Eagle

"After a lot of trying it appears I've finally secured an M39. Here's hoping it's beauty!"

Share Classic Firearms's store rating

Classic Firearms is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Classic Firearms is a merchant member
Classic Firearms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.