Stores > Clary Business Machines / claryco.com
  • Clary Business

Voice your opinion! Review Clary Business Machines / claryco.com by clicking a star below.
2012-11-26

"Great experience with the rep when placing the order. Very helpful and courteous. However, it is a shame that we are already in need of replacing the product."

2012-11-13

"Ordered the 1217A/12X17 Folding Machine. The Folding Machine was a good price and seems to be doing the job. The only problem we have had with me the operator, but we have finally figured out what we were doing wrong. We would love to have been able to afford the automatic Machine but this one will meet our needs for now."

2012-11-07

"Excellent & fast customer service. Kevin was very helpful and prompt to assist me in ordering our machine. It went very smoothly and was delivered in the time frame he quoted.

Thanks again for the great service.

2012-11-07

"Excellent customer service and I am sure our customer is happy with the product they purchased"

2012-11-02

"I was very pleased with my experience with Clary Business Machines. They were able to answer all of my questions and concerns in a timely manner. The product arrived in good condition, and it performs just as descirbed."

2012-11-01

"Jonny at Clary Business Machines has been an extraordinary help - from walking me through the product lines to making it very easy to order. We will continue to use Clary Business Machines in the future."

2012-10-31

"Clary Business Machines was very good. They called within 24 hours of submitting a pricing request and not only priced out the machine I was interested in but also helped me look at alternative options that might fit my needs. My sales associate Bruce Johannessen was responsive and pleasant. Only downside is that the delivery takes a while and even when it does come the delivery folks can't wheel the machine in, they only drop it off out front. Bruce split the delivery fee with me because of this which helped; nothing he can do about the delivery service! "

2012-10-31

"We appreciated the reasonable price for this shredder! We compared prices and you beat them all!
Shipping was fast!

2012-10-30

"Clary Business Machines was extremely professional to work with - very thorough in providing sales information, very competitive in their pricing, and very accommodating in meeting our budget and timeframe for our particular need."

2012-10-29

"Fast sharp service & delivered product I ordered ahead of schedule! Even called me to confirm what I ordered! "

2012-10-25

"This website had some of less expensive machines, I already one of these machines and it works really good for making books! And beside it makes them look more professional!!! :)"

bludestini's Avatar

Bookworm-Brooklyn
2012-10-24

"We ordered the StarBoard FXTRIO-77 Interactive White Board, BenQ MX850UST 12 lbs DLP projector, and the Benq Ultra Short Throw Projector Wall Mount. We ordered through a website (donoroschoose.org) for teachers to raise funds for classroom projects. Our project was funded over the summer, but the quoted price had changed, Clary Business helped work out a new quote that honored our project and my students were elated! Delivery was expeditious and customer service was respectfully attentive! Thank you CBM! .. [] = :"

2012-10-22

"The product stock knowledge of person I worked with was less than comforting. First you show you have product to ship, then I am told it was discontinued and would I want a different model Wacom device. Then I am told you have some remaining discontinued devices. So I ask for shipment info when the discontinued device ships and I receive no notice. The unit shows up at my office unannounced. Poor customer service! I made easy requests, I received no information until after the unit had actually arrived."

2012-10-16

"Not sure i have the right date, but I have the right order #. I was looking to buy a Fellows shredder and somehow came across your website. The person that I talked to was very knowledgeable and helpful. I ordered the shredder, and it arrived within 2 days. Thank You !!!!"

2012-10-15

"Kevin @ Clary business was very helpful and dedicated in helping us resolve our issue. He is very knowledgeable and have great customer service skills."

Share Clary Business Machines / claryco.com's store rating

Clary Business Machines / claryco.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Clary Business Machines / claryco.com is not a merchant member
Clary Business Machines / claryco.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!