Stores > Clary Business Machines / claryco.com
  • Clary Business

Voice your opinion! Review Clary Business Machines / claryco.com by clicking a star below.
2013-05-16

"We had a wonderful experience with Clary Business Machines. Kevin Wong was knowledgeable and helpful."

2013-04-23

"this was my first experience with Clary and I have no complaints"

2013-04-16

"Our shredder stopped working and so I contacted Clary Co to see if it was possible to fix it. I spoke with the representative and with his advice decided it was time for a newer model.
It was easy to purchase and we received it very quickly. The machine is great...very easy to use and a lot more quiet than the previous one we had.
Everyone is enjoying it. Good purchase.

2013-04-12

"I was looking all over for a simple part for a folding machine we own and thank GOD I was able to get a hold of Clary Business Machines. Mujtaba and Travis were able to help me with no problem. They found the item number, gave me a quote and the product is on its way. All in a matter of two days. Thank you. I definitely would recommend them to everyone."

2013-04-09

"Salespeople have great knowledge of product, good pricing, fast shipping."

2013-04-03

"Prompt service - prompt delivery - website easy to utilize - great price - overall quite satisfied."

2013-03-26

"Very efficient and professional. I appreciated Kevin's help and patience as we made our choice of machine and placed the order. The tracking information was readily available and the machine arrived very well packaged and secured."

2013-01-25

"Purchasing from Clary’s website was very easy, cost effective, and the shipment was quick and exactly as ordered. Thank you very much."

2012-12-17

"I have been dealing with Mr. Kevin Wong at Clary Business Machines for only a short time but have found he and the Clary group to be great to work with.
Ease and efficency have been two of the true attributes of their support in making my purchasing experiences pleasnat.

2012-12-14

"Great service, best prices and fast service.
Highly recomended

2012-12-12

"Called initially to get a price quote and availability on a part...call was never returned. Called a second time and was connected to individual who our technician had originally sourced part through. He was very helpful, friendly and was able to place our order efficiently. Part, however, appears not to have shipped until a week after the order was placed."

2012-12-06

"The company is easy to deal with and has a great customer service department. Very helpful. I placed my order on-line and very easy to use. "

2012-12-05

"Quick, professional shipment.
Very pleased.

2012-12-03

"Clary Business Machines was a very good company to work with. I don't think I ever asked a question they did not have an answer to and were very helpful working with our budget. Their interactive website demonstrations were also very useful. I would recommend them and their services to anyone looking for similar products. "

2012-12-01

"I experienced a great product and excellant service. I was kept informed about the status of my order and know how I would request information. This important when ordering on line."

Share Clary Business Machines / claryco.com's store rating

Clary Business Machines / claryco.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Clary Business Machines / claryco.com is not a merchant member
Clary Business Machines / claryco.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!