• Clary Business

Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Best price for the chairs I was looking for and fast shipping."

This review was modified by Alireza123 on August 20 2015 12:58:20 PM

"Very Satisfied with out paper folder. I emailed the company and had someone to help me find what would best fit us and our needs! "

This review was modified by jswanson5 on April 24 2015 12:56:19 PM

"I am very satisfied with this machine. It is quite and efficient. I especially like the cross/cut. It shreds papers into very small pieces that would be extremely difficult for someone to piece together."

This review was modified by notapplicable123 on March 18 2015 08:14:36 PM

"I needed an interactive whiteboard and projector on a short timeline for a volunteer project at the local Boys & Girls Club--and knew nothing about the product! I couldn't have had a better experience with Kevin--he was super knowledgeable and quick! He gave plenty of resources to get us started and was a dream to work with. Thanks, Kevin!"

"Called looking for oil for our shredder and they were able to help us. Billing, ordering, shipping, everything was made easy for us."

"Bruce Johannessen was very helpful in our search for a new check signer. He was very knowledgeable and eager to please us. The purchase went quickly. We received the signer in great time. Thank you for your excellent service.
Joyce Kuykendall
Accounts Payable

"Service was fast and efficient. My order was received in less than a week. They also had the best price.
cstarr56

This review was modified by cstarr56 on February 04 2014 12:14:19 PM

"They were able to fill my order in a timely manner. Thank you,"

"Best place to find all of your business machines in one place with always the lowest prices. I will continue to give Clary my business"

This review was modified by ssharkey on October 25 2013 08:39:33 AM

"I am very satisfied with the new letter folder that we received! It has cut my time drastically when doing mailers. And the time for the shipment to be received was just as they stated.....took no time at all! Thank you for making my job easier!!!!"

This review was modified by newmember1253 on October 08 2013 12:17:23 PM

"Great customer service and fast delivery."

This review was modified by reedm1 on October 02 2013 05:31:43 AM

"The pricing was amazing for the product we purchased. We saved almost 50% on the cost of our new table top cutter. Thank you so much Clary"

This review was modified by clewis_fc on July 01 2013 12:52:09 PM

"Customer service was very nice. The only thing i would ask is to have invoices sent the same time as my creidt card was charged. I don't understand how you can charge my credit card one day and I have to wait two weeks to get a copy of the invoice."

This review was modified by Istrong on May 29 2013 08:03:09 AM

"We had a wonderful experience with Clary Business Machines. Kevin Wong was knowledgeable and helpful."

"this was my first experience with Clary and I have no complaints"

Share Clary Business Machines / claryco.com's store rating

Clary Business Machines / claryco.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Clary Business Machines / claryco.com is not a merchant member
Clary Business Machines / claryco.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!