"I needed an interactive whiteboard and projector on a short timeline for a volunteer project at the local Boys & Girls Club--and knew nothing about the product! I couldn't have had a better experience with Kevin--he was super knowledgeable and quick! He gave plenty of resources to get us started and was a dream to work with. Thanks, Kevin!"

"Called looking for oil for our shredder and they were able to help us. Billing, ordering, shipping, everything was made easy for us."

"Bruce Johannessen was very helpful in our search for a new check signer. He was very knowledgeable and eager to please us. The purchase went quickly. We received the signer in great time. Thank you for your excellent service.
Joyce Kuykendall
Accounts Payable

"Service was fast and efficient. My order was received in less than a week. They also had the best price.
cstarr56

modified review This review was modified by cstarr56 on February 04 2014 12:14:19 PM

"They were able to fill my order in a timely manner. Thank you,"

"Best place to find all of your business machines in one place with always the lowest prices. I will continue to give Clary my business"

modified review This review was modified by ssharkey on October 25 2013 08:39:33 AM

"I am very satisfied with the new letter folder that we received! It has cut my time drastically when doing mailers. And the time for the shipment to be received was just as they stated.....took no time at all! Thank you for making my job easier!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by newmember1253 on October 08 2013 12:17:23 PM

"Great customer service and fast delivery."

modified review This review was modified by reedm1 on October 02 2013 05:31:43 AM

"The pricing was amazing for the product we purchased. We saved almost 50% on the cost of our new table top cutter. Thank you so much Clary"

modified review This review was modified by clewis_fc on July 01 2013 12:52:09 PM

"Customer service was very nice. The only thing i would ask is to have invoices sent the same time as my creidt card was charged. I don't understand how you can charge my credit card one day and I have to wait two weeks to get a copy of the invoice."

modified review This review was modified by Istrong on May 29 2013 08:03:09 AM

"We had a wonderful experience with Clary Business Machines. Kevin Wong was knowledgeable and helpful."

"this was my first experience with Clary and I have no complaints"

"Our shredder stopped working and so I contacted Clary Co to see if it was possible to fix it. I spoke with the representative and with his advice decided it was time for a newer model.
It was easy to purchase and we received it very quickly. The machine is great...very easy to use and a lot more quiet than the previous one we had.
Everyone is enjoying it. Good purchase.

modified review This review was modified by jmpolson818 on May 09 2013 01:38:33 PM

"I was looking all over for a simple part for a folding machine we own and thank GOD I was able to get a hold of Clary Business Machines. Mujtaba and Travis were able to help me with no problem. They found the item number, gave me a quote and the product is on its way. All in a matter of two days. Thank you. I definitely would recommend them to everyone."

"Salespeople have great knowledge of product, good pricing, fast shipping."

Clary Business Machines / claryco.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Clary Business Machines / claryco.com is not a merchant member
Clary Business Machines / claryco.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!