Stores > Circuit Specialists / Webtronics / web-tronics.com
  • Circuit Special

Voice your opinion! Review Circuit Specialists / Webtronics / web-tronics.com by clicking a star below.
2012-02-08

"I ordered a 100 Mhz Hantek oscilloscope. The price was terrific !. Their web site showed how many hey had in stock and I received an e mail that included the invoice and UPS tracking number the same day I placed my order. The oscilloscope arrived and I was amazed at what one can get now for such low prices as far as DSO's go. I had a question about one of the functions and called George in the tech support center & he was able to answer my question immediately. Bottom line, I couldnt be happier with this product and I think their service was really good.Now I need a hot air soldering rework station & I'm going to give them another order. "

Riverside, CA
2010-11-05

"Found a hard-to-find item (device programmer) at an excellent price. Order was processed and shipped promptly. When the order shipped, I was sent an e-mail copy of the invoice. It showed that one item was back-ordered. The original order confirmation states that back-ordered items will ship with no additional shipping charges.
Since I'm not in a rush for that additional part, I can wait; otherwise, I would have to pick it up elsewhere.
When I lived in Arizona and worked at Motorola as a technician in the early 1980s, I used to visit their store. I haven't dealt with them in years, but I was reassured in placing my order that it was a company I knew.
I'm happy with their service, very happy with the price, and I won't hesitate to buy from them again.

2010-02-26

"I just received my first order form Circuit Specialist which prompted me to write this review.

I found Circuit Specialist while searching for a new soldering station for my workbench they have a very good selection of electronics equipment and really good prices on the stuff they carry they even give a free gift with a $50 order and they let you pick from several items they have listed as free how cool is that I got a real nice multimeter!

I placed my order on line on Sunday night and received an Email receipt from them right away, the shipping on my order was only $13.40 for 10 pounds from Arizona to California which I thought was fair, I received my order on Friday and it was very well packed and I was very pleased with what I got especially for what I spent I will be ordering more from them for sure!

2009-02-02

"I found 2 connectors from this company that I couldnt fins anywhere else, so far the ONLY plus! I paid $30 for 2 day shipping and now it is 2/2/09 and I STILL have not received my connectors. I called them to ask what the issue is and the man told me they were backordered!!! There was NO email to alert me of this and when I checked out thru Yahoo they were claimed to be IN STOCK! This guy argued with me that I saw it on their site backordered and ordered anyway. I would have never ordered them LET ALONE pay extra if they are backordered, that is just silly! 4 thumbs down for this company!"

2007-03-30

"It seems like a small "local" company for electronics hobbyists. Support is responsive when available--small staff."

Florida
2005-10-02

"i will say that this company is great, and they seem to have a good selection of otherwise hard to find murchandise. also it had very reasonable prices on many of the things that they have. unfortunately, i am going to have to give it a 4/5 though, because they charge $10+ for shipping on each order. i know that UPS ground does not take $11 for an item less than 3 lbs."

2005-04-04

"Do have some hard to find items, but store is hard to search and their 2 sites have different items. They also charge very high shipping. 10$-$11 on an order of $18-$20 dollars for ups ground.(4lbs or less) Their item prices are ok. There was no processing delay."

2004-03-03

"These guys have hard to find electronic parts at reasonable prices. Great service, good packing, prompt shipping. One of my parts was backordered and they shipped it free when it arrived in stock. Highly recommended.

2004-02-13

"All I can say is I found this company by google. They had a lot of equipment and things that I needed. After doing a lot of surfing and looking I thought that I would give them a try. For all the companies I was looking at I could find nothing on reseller reviews, just what was from here.

With this I went for it and am glad I did. Products were great, packing awesome, and shipment good.

I would not hesitate to deal with them again.

Socom18e out...........

2003-01-27

"Ordering process was straight forward and non-problematic. Material shipment and delivery was faster than expected and everything was received in excellect condition. I will happily reorder from Circuit Specialists in the future."

2002-11-13

"Fantastic prices on some pretty hard to find stuff! (Well, hard to find in small quantities, that is). Heck, they even threw in a free digital multi-meter! It is great not to get gouged when ordering small quantities of parts.

I should also note that the packaging was done top notch, exceeding my highest expectations.

Southeast US
2002-11-13

"Ordered a flash IDE drive from this company to complete my server build. I was surprised that anyone even knew what a Flash IDE drive was, let alone have them in stock. CSI had it, shipped it promptly and even threw-in a free precision tool kit just to say thanks. I was kept informed as to my order status daily and received the item in perfect condition, ready to use. Thank you Philip Demarest and the team at Circuit Specialists, Inc."

Share Circuit Specialists / Webtronics / web-tronics.com's store rating

Circuit Specialists / Webtronics / web-tronics.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Circuit Specialists / Webtronics / web-tronics.com is not a merchant member
Circuit Specialists / Webtronics / web-tronics.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!