• Rating 10.00/10 4 reviews

Cigarliberty.com is not a merchant member
    Cigarliberty.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Cigarliberty.com contact information

• Contact: support@cigarliberty.com
    • Phone: 202-642-4427
    • Customer Support: 202-642-4427
    • Business Hours: PHONE: MON-FRI 11AM-6PM ET | WEB SUPPORT: DAILY

• checkmark icon COD

"It was a great experience the customer service REP was polite and very knowledgeable answered all my questions and cigars were delivered on time as promised and packaged properly. I would definitely order again"

"Good prices, delivery on time. I highly recommend CigarLiberty."

"I recently ordered a box of cigars.I quickly made my offer on 1/9/13 and waited anxiety, you guys contacted me through email within hours stating you needed 24hrs to review my offer and you also needed my address for shipping purposes. On 1/10/13 I received an email stating I was going to be getting a call on 1/11/13 by a customer service representative to complete my order over the phone and what time was best for me to receive the call. On 1/11/13, I received the call ! The transaction went very smooth, the representative expressed concern on shipping the cigars in a timely manner without putting the cigars at risk of being damaged in anyway. He offered me a cheaper price on the 2 day air shipping and a request for a signature on delivery. Then he also made sure to hold them till Monday and ship them that day ,so the cigars wouldn't sit on Sunday !! Shortly after the call I received an email with a invoice showing my recent order and a tracking number. On 1/16/13 morning I received an email reminding me my order would be delivered that day. The box came nicely labeled fragile and the contents were safety package inside as well. I have never had such great customer service with any of my cigar purchases,Cigar Liberty put me first . Im very very pleased with my order and your remarkable service, you truly put your customers first. Your Reps level of concern for keeping the cigars safe and shipping them in a timely manner without putting them at risk of drying out is remarkable as well!!! I will highly recommend you guys to my fellow BOTL!!!"

modified review This review was modified by CigarAficionado on January 22 2013 06:32:57 PM

"I have just received my third order from Cigarliberty, having discovered the business a few months ago. The service of Robert and is staff is fantastic. The price-point is great and delivery is within a week or less (to Canada). I highly recommened Cigarliberty."