"I get two cartons with shipping and handling for less than I was paying for carton at the local stores.These cigarettes are fresher and have a better aroma than the local ones also."

"I have placed ruffly a 2 dozen orders maybe with a total 50 or so cartons. I have been very happy with them. Two cartons of euro Marlboro s will run you about $60 (most cartons have to be bought in multiples). In the states the cheapest I was able to find them was $40 in a truck stop in Oklahoma. I think this best option for name brand cigarettes. The shipping is a little slow, but it is to be expected since they are coming from Europe (3-6 weeks). I usually order again just a week or two after I get my shipment so I don't run out before my next shipment comes in. They are quick to answer my emails and resolve any issues that I might have. So if you are not planning to quit soon; willing to put up more money up front to save a ton in the long run; and patient..this is an excellent option for you. "

modified review This review was modified by Johnnyred on January 08 2014 10:14:32 PM

"All I can say is WOW! I have been ordering from them for years now. The other companies get you in with cheap ads. Be careful, they makeup for it in shipping. Also, some of these other companies have scary checkout pages. None are secure. You don't know who you are sending info to. No problems with Cigarettes For Less. Nothing but positive marks."

"I love this site. The only downfall is it takes some time to get the package but we just re-order as soon as we get a package and they usually come just as the previous one is getting low. The only other thing is one time I thought I was just ordering a different kind of cigarette but it turned out I got an entire carton of slims. We just put them aside and used them for back ups but just wanted to mention that you should be careful to read the descriptions.
This site does great customer service. They've located lost packages for me and have replaced ones that either didn't show up or got stuck at customs. Excellent service!! Excellent products!!

modified review This review was modified by lisa714 on May 03 2013 11:42:21 AM

"It's a great way to get cheap cigarettes, and customer service has always been good to me. Even when I did not think I got the whole order they sent me a copy of the orders sent and the numbers so I could take it to the post office and check them out. Also when my order has not gone through for some reason the always sent me email to let me know, so I can get the problem taken care of."

"Great supplier of cigatettes and low price."

"I HAD A LITTLE TROUBLE WITH MY FIRST ORDER, AND THE CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE WAS VERY HELPFUL TO ASSIST FULFILLING MY ORDER. THE DELIVERY WAS TIMELY AND I RECEIVED THE FULL ORDER. THANK YOU."

"Great customer service and they always deliver what I order."

"Excellent communication. Prompt delivery."

"This is A GREAT way to get cheaper cigarettes. My order was delivered within 2 weeks from the time I ordered and customer service quickly helped me in resolving any issues, questions or concerns I may have had as a first time buyer of this site. Their response was very fast and I was easily able to understand it. My order was delivered all in one piece without any kind of damages. I also LOVE the tracking option so I can see where my order is! Thank You CigarettesForLess.com. I just placed my next order!"

"EXCELLENT SERVICE,SELECTION, AND PRICE. HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH DELIVERY TO NJ. ORDER ARRIVES IN 2-4 WEEKS. "

"Excellent quality European Marlboro cigarettes. Taste the same as the American made, only better, the way cigarettes were made in the U.S.A. 10 years ago before they went out (FSC) while you were smoking them. Highly reccommend this site if your a smoker for cigarettes. Honest and reliable company."

"I have had great service with them. If the parcel doesn't arrive after one month they have reimbursed my money no questions asked. This comment goes out to the people that are writing bad reviews about this company. YOU NEED TO READ WHAT IS ON THEIR WEBSITE YOU IDIOTS. It says they can take up to one month to get delivered to you and if there is a problem after one month to contact them if you haven't received your package and they will reimburse your money. I say that is pretty great service that they will take the loss to show you they care about you as a customer so stop putting this company down. You must realize when shipping overseas that customs can stop shipment or your product gets lost in shipment. I received all my orders for over 6 months of ordering and one order didn't make it so they reimbursed me. Two months later it showed up on my doorstep. That was U.S.P.S fault, not this companies fault. U.S.P.S said they never received the parcel. U.S.P.S lost the package somewhere in their facilities; but finally found it after 3 months when I ordered the product. AGAIN READ THEIR WEBSITE AND USE SOME COMMON SENSE IF YOU HAVE ANY AT ALL. So far I have seen some really stupid humans posting crap in here about this company which is pure B.S"

"i have been a happy costumer since december 2009. usual delivery time is from 2 to 5 weeks. the price is great, and i have never had an issue with ordering or delivery. "

"Do NOT understand these "rave" reviews! Ordered several times and never had an order delivered "timely". Shortest wait: 3 weeks, longest 6 weeks! Furthermore, AFTER being CHARGED for orders we were then "informed", after several to and fro emails, that our cigarettes were SOLD OUT! Then the hassle begins about getting the "refund" Service is NON existent. They will NO longer have our business, we QUIT!"

CigarettesForLess is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CigarettesForLess is not a merchant member
CigarettesForLess does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!