• Address: 2001 County Rd C2 W
    • Contact: cs@christmasltd.com
    • Phone: 877-862-5764
    • Customer Support: 877-862-5764

"Not happy with merchandise quality or speed of delivery. Ordered 2 nutcrackers (total: $55.89) on 12/4. Called customer service 12/16 for shipment information -- nothing had come via email. Customer agent was pleasant; told me they were really backed up, but the order was shipped that morning. Package arrived 12/18 but only had one nutcracker. Nutcracker was poorly packed -- almost no filler in the shipping box. The box inside, holding the nutcracker, was crushed, and a piece of the nutcracker (a flower pot) was broken off. The nutcracker -- Garden Girl -- looked "used". The straw hat was pulled off and her hair was all messed up. I should return this, but I don't have confidence this company will process the return very quickly. Fortunately for me, they don't have the other nutcracker in stock anymore, so I just received word I'm getting a refund on that one. p.s. phone number on packing slip is WRONG -- got "out of service" message for 1-877-862-5784. (Website had correct number). Somebody's not doing a good job there."

"ORDERED ON A WEDNESDAY. PURCHASED EXPRESS 2 DAY SHIPPING ON ORDER. WELL BY THE FOLLOWING TUESDAY, STILL NO TRACKING INFO. AFTER SEVERAL PHONE CALLS, EMAILS AND ONLINE CHAT WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE, STILL NO SHIPPING INFO. ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE KEEPS STATING IS, "WELL WE DO NOT KNOW WHY THE ORDER HAS NOT BEEN PROCESSED OR SHIPPED."

VERY UNSATISFIED (SOON TO BE FORMER) CUSTOMER!

"Hello!
I was very impressed with the customer service that I received from Christmas Ltd.. A little long on receiving the product, but was overall happy with the experience.

"I am very pleased with the beautiful ornaments I purchased . "

"Ontime delivery, well packaged, will buy again!"

"very happy with the product. Will shop again at the site."

"i was so excited to get affordable beautiful nutcrackers for our 3 grandchildren for next Christmas!! we see the production and give new nutcrackers every year. these nutcrackers are just gorgeous and came 3 in a set, i think for more than 1/2 price, we were so fortunate to go on your website. thank you, they arrived and perfect, not store picked over!! the outside box could be heavier, it did rip a little Angela Morris"

"Website beautiful. Fun to shop. Shipping and delivery on time or before expected arrival. Will return to do more shopping! "

"Very happy with my purchases and with yhour customer service people."

modified review This review was modified by nmjones60 on February 05 2013 04:54:25 PM

"Angel topper is very pretty"

"The merchandise, service and pricing are excellent---I will definitely continue to order from this company and I recommend them to my friends."

"Tree skirt is beautiful and the price was excellent. It was about $30 more expensive on other websites. shipping was super fast. Looking forward to my next purchase"

Charlotte, NC

"Wow! I had to call two times - once to clarify something mislabelled on the website and once because when I received my tree skirt, it had a flaw in the material. Both times, the customer service people were fantastic and quickly resolved the discrepancy/problem. In addition, the tree skirt is very high quality and a great deal for the low price. Will definitely shop here again! :)"

"I am very pleased with Christmasltd's customer service. I had a few issues with my order, which they resolved in a timely manner...and completely to my satisfaction. I am going to be a repeat customer of theirs for that reason! Customer Service matters the most to me when online shopping."

"I ordered 7 pillows & part of my order was incorrect... Instead of getting 2 pillows, I received 2 Christmas tree skirts... not a big deal since I'm buying for next year, but had it been before Christmas, I would have been more upset- if this meant not getting something "on time"."

Christmasltd.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Christmasltd.com is not a merchant member
Christmasltd.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!