Stores > Christeli.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10

"My husband and I were shopping for a topper for our king sized mattress because it was brand new and after a couple weeks not what I had expected. My new mattress was causing lower back pain and we both had some pain issues on pressure point areas. We are both 52 and hoping to find the right topper the first time since I was not so lucky with the mattress. I ordered the Cloud topper. OMG it is amazing people. If you are having issues with getting a good nights sleep this topper is truly amazing. When and if we wear this topper out I will only buy from Christeli's. I would buy a king mattress next time around just to get the experience. Thanks Christeli for making two people who need their sleep happy."

"Great website. Great way to order. Great ordering process. Great financing. Great product.
Great customer service. My daughter's back is much better and she now sleeps better.

"It has been a year since we purchased the Charleston mattress. It has held up beautifully and I really look forward to going to bed. We have slept on both sides and decided we like the firmer side best. At first we thought oh no this is too firm but we have never slept better. We will purchase our next mattress thru Christeli for sure."

"When I come home from traveling, the thing I missed most was my Christeli mattress! I can even have a aching back from yard work the day before and wake up in the morning without a trace of pain. If you're looking for the mattress that will make you happy every time you lay in your bed, you need a Christeli!! You'll be raving about it to all your friends....I know I do. Very fast delivery and easy set up. Super buy!"

"I had the chance to order my Bed with Christeli over the New Year and have not had any problems since. At first the comfort was awkward but I flipped over one of the mattresses and it has been better than any spring I've ever bought and priced well under Tempurpedic which I'm pretty sure is the main competitor of equal quality (but tempur is just double the price). I received a phone call not too long ago and followed-up with email thinking there would be some delayed reply; Stephanie responded next day with all the information I needed. As far as consumers go, despite just being a company for beds, this is one of the best companies I have had the pleasure of dealing with. You easily get what you pay for and customer service is nothing to complain about. I would recommend this company (and my personal bed, I can't speak for the others) to anyone in need of a new purchase."

"We had two different select comfort beds over the last 10 years. This bed is more comfortable and much more reasonably priced. So glad to switched. No longer waking with love back pains.
We love it!!!!

""I was a bit surprised to receive a call from Christeli today. The rep. asked me how I felt about the mattress I had ordered back in December of 2014. I don't normally write reviews on products ,but thought I'd share my experience with anyone that was thinking of purchasing one of their products. I must say the queen size Stockholm exceeded my expectations. It was on clearence, so I didn't know what to expect. Deanna R. was very helpful with my decision to purchase the stockholm.She said it was a firm mattress and she wasn't kidding. The quality of this entry level mattress is really good! I don't believe that you can buy a better one in this price range. At some point I'm going to build a headboard for the frame I bought from Christeli . I would also like to purchase a four inch topper for a better foundation and a little softer feel.It will make the height just right also. The mattress by itself took some getting used to, but with some bamboo sheets added, I sometimes find it hard to get out of in the morning. Sooo comfy!! Buy the way,this was supposed to be my daughters bed when she comes to visit me ,so I may have to purchase another Christeli!"

"My wife and I are very happy with our mattress. It is comfortable and we both sleep well. I highly recommend Christeli for there quality, pricing and integrity. Dealing with your company was easy. Marvin Nalick"

"the bed is excellent i got the split mattress. so my wife could have soft side and i could have the firmer side"

"We were nervous about purchasing a mattress online without actually seeing or sitting on it in a store. However, after a ton of research we decided to give Christeli a chance. I am SO glad we did! We have been more than pleased with our purchase! The mattress set is sturdy, well built, and exactly what we wanted! I hope one day ALL the mattresses in my home will be Christeli mattresses. "

"I loved my mattress.

It is the best one in our house and thats why it is in my master bedroom.

We love how soft it is and comfortable.

They equally had great customer service

"This is the greatest mattress my wife and I have ever slept on. We've had it now for a little over a year, and its been the best sleep ever. My wife use to have terrible back pains with our other mattress. It sagged in the middles and you could feel every single movement on the bed. Not with Christeli though. Its so comfortable, and you don't feel your partner moving around. Well needless to say my wife's back pains have gone away except for the occasional spasmins here and there. But definatly way way better than before, about 90% better. Thanks Chriseli"

"If you love quality products, Amazing customer service, Customizing to your needs, A value that is unmatched, AND never wanting to get out of your bed again then this is the place for you!! The Christeli company knows what they are doing. They have merged the BEST parts of any sleeping device and have come up with a hands down Winning Combination that cannot be touched.
And if you have ANY hesitations about buying something as personal as a mattress over the internet... DON'T... You will in know way be disappointed. I have tried the name brand memory foam, air adjustable and pillow top mattress out there.
Until I slept on my Christeli I did not know what TRUE SLEEP was.
In fact I loved it so much I bought my Mother one. She is 72 years old and her and her 68 year old girlfriend had it up and ready for sleep in about an hour (including taking the old mattress out to the trash. This company stands behind their product and will bend over backward to ensure that every customer is taken care of.
Have you ever made a purchase of this caliber and after 1-2 weeks get a phone call from the manufacture to check and make sure you were ok and had no questions and issues?? I think not.
Do not hesitate. You will sleep and dream happy thoughts like never before.

"My husband and I shopped for a new mattress and were not happy with the offerings in the retail stores and felt the prices were way too high. We found the Christeli site and were immediately interested due to the fact that they are American made. The representative answered all of our questions and we decided to take a chance and order the Madeline. We also bought the adjustable frame and when it arrived it was very easy to assemble all of it. We just love our new Christeli mattress. We both have much less back discomfort and sleep very comfortably.
I would certainly recommend this company to anyone looking for a new mattress.

"My husband found Christeli online after we had visited many of the local memory foam mattress stores locally. I was sceptical at first but the phone representative was very helpful and answered all of our questions. We could finally have the memory foam mattress that we had always wanted at a reasonable price. We purchased the Madeline King, Christeli foundation and mattress protector. We received 2 free down pillows with our purchase. The mattress arrived as promised. It was a little strange at first rolling out the memory foam topper and putting all together, but one we slept on it we were very happy. I think I would have liked my topper to have been a bit softer but my husband likes a firmer mattress, so we compromised.
All and all a good experience.

Share Christeli.com's store rating

Christeli.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Christeli.com is a merchant member
Christeli.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.