Stores > Christeli.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10

2016-11-29

No more tossing and turning!

"My friend has a tempur-pedic mattress that I love,but there was no way I was paying over $3500
for a mattress. I researched several other brands and decided on Christeli because of the quality and price. Within one week, I was having the best sleep ever. No more tossing and turning. No more sleepless nights. I can't wait to get in bed every night!
Thanks Christeli!!

This review was modified by mybed on November 29 2016 02:00:13 PM

2016-11-29

Sublime Comfort & Value

"I was hesitant to buy such a high price item without seeing and testing it first. However, I am so pleased with the feel, performance and comfort of my Christeli Madeline mattress I have told several friends and family about it.
The value of what I have received for the price is unsurpassed by anything else I have found on the internet.
The customer service support was exceptional and it was so easy to get this shipped and setup was astonishingly easy.
Plus, they are a US made, local company.

This review was modified by jameshATL on November 29 2016 01:17:30 PM

2016-11-27

Sleeping like a log!

"I was sleeping on a hospital bed for 3 years after a bout with cancer. I realized that I really needed an automatic bed and the hospital bed mattress was lumpy. I looked at a lot of places and came across Christeli. Prices were great but I was really blown away when I called and spoke with sales. After making my purchase I had contact with customer service. I have NEVER dealt with such a great staff! They also answer the phone with human beings - super polite humans! To top it all off - the mattress is like sleeping on a cloud. The wireless remote is easy to work. It has so many nice features. I am so grateful that I found Christeli! "

This review was modified by ENGLISHTOWN on November 27 2016 08:48:48 AM

2016-11-26

Best sleep ever!

"I purchased the Madeline and it is by far the best bed I've ever slept on. Minor lower back pains are now gone because of this mattress. Excellent prices! I was weary of ordering online and their comps to other leading brands, but no regrets for this purchase! Thanks!"

This review was modified by DarenKing on November 26 2016 05:55:53 AM

2016-11-24

In Love With My Stockholm Christeli Mattress

"At first, I was skeptical about purchasing the Stockholm 7” Christeli mattress b/c I've never heard of Christeli and their prices seemed to be too good to be true. Regardless of my skepticism I still ordered the Christeli mattress and my new bed arrived soon after. My first thoughts were how in the world is there a king size bed in that little box. At that point, I opened the box and sure enough there was a king size bed in the box, much to my surprise. Then came the sleep test which the Stockholm 7” Christeli mattress completely surpassed my expectations. The mattress is like sleeping on a soft cloud that forms to your body leaving you feeling refreshed in the morning. Four months later the Christeli mattress is still living up to my expectations! "

This review was modified by Firefox30 on November 24 2016 03:59:40 PM

2016-11-23

Sleeping the night away!!!!

"We bought the king size Astoria model after researching many mattress options. My wife and I had been suffering from back pain and had to do something about it. We absolutely love our Christeli. I have been impressed by the quality and how well we sleep now with no aching the next morning. We recommended Christeli to our next door neighbors and they bought one too! I would definitely buy a Christeli again.

Sleeping Great!

This review was modified by Hitechman94 on November 23 2016 08:30:01 AM

2016-11-22

Heaven Sent!

"My husband and I purchased a king size mattress a few months ago and it is heavenly! We sleep so soundly and it's just the right firmness. We will 100% buy any future mattresses from Christeli! "

2016-11-22

Whitdogs Memory Foam Mattresses!

"I have always loved memory foam mattresses, and Ive had 2 other brands, but Christelis mattresses and pillows are so comfortable it doesnt take long to see the superior choice. Being able to flip my mattress topper for different support feelings and the complimentary down pillows that came with it make this a worthwhile purchase! "

2016-11-21

Get your best dreams on Christeli!

"We ordered a queen size mattress and was most impressed by Christeli mattress, no issues so far, it's soft where you need and as much hard to support you well. Will recommend to every friend."

This review was modified by sinha_prat on November 21 2016 04:37:29 PM

2016-11-20

Wow! Should of bought this earlier!

"Shopped around for about six months, specifically for a memory foam type mattress. Found Christeli while searching on internet. I also call their 800 number. The reps were awesome and very informative. Liked the money back guarantee since ordering online. Mattress is awesome. Sleep so much better with great back and leg support. "

This review was modified by Funsleep on November 20 2016 11:46:52 AM

2016-11-09

Comfy

"We purchased a king size matress and are extreamly happy, we owned a Temperpedic prior and would highly recommend a Christies over the name brand mattress.
We are so spoiled that it’s very hard to sleep and any other mattress, wish I could take it with me when we travel :) .

2016-11-08

The best mattress ever!

"I bought a Briella King Size memory foam mattress about 1 year ago. It is the most comfortable bed I have ever had. I get a great sleep every night and definitely recommend one if you are looking for a long time investment. "

2016-11-04

Comfortable and Much Cheaper!

"This is the 2nd mattress I bought through Christeli. The first time was a little weird...to not be able to test it out first but similar mattresses are hundreds more so I figured we'd give it a try. Worked out just fine! We had a baby so we upped to a king size:) All going well!"

This review was modified by nealea88 on November 04 2016 02:28:04 PM

2016-11-03

Satisfied!

"We purchased the Charleston 14.5" King Mattress a little over a year ago and have been very satisfied with it. I like a soft mattress and my wife likes a firmer mattress. This mattress has worked out for both of us. We sleep comfortably throughout the night with no issues. We highly recommend this mattress."

This review was modified by DannyOH on November 03 2016 04:38:52 PM

2016-11-03

Excellent Temperpedic replacement

"Replaced a King Temperpedic mattress with Christeli Danieli mattress. The Tempurpedic held up well for 14 yrs but needed replacement due to depressions. The lower price and reviews lured me to Christeli. Did not want a super soft mattress, so settled on the Danieli mattress. We have been using it for over a year. So far very satisfied. The mattress is a little softer than the classic Tempurpedic, which I prefer. However, due to being softer than the classic Tempurpedic, it is a little warmer. I am not particularly bothered by this. We have not noticed any depressions after over a year of use. Let's see if it lasts as long as the tempurpedic. The fit and finish is very good and compares to Tempurpedic. "

Share Christeli.com's store rating

Christeli.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Christeli.com is a merchant member
Christeli.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.