Stores > Christeli.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
Voice your opinion! Review Christeli.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-16

Wrong Base

"I love the base but I got the wrong size. I ordered a normal twin and we got the XL twin. I had it stored in my garage until I moved and it was too late to return it. "

2017-05-14

The Best!

"This was an excellent choice for us! My best friend convinced us to purchase this after I slept one night on it after getting picked up at the airport. It was an incredible nights sleep and I was obsessed with figuring out what kind of mattress it was! We finally decided that it was time to invest! It was one of the best decisions we ever made. We've had the mattress for over 6 months and still have what we call "bedgasms" every night. So glad we chose Christeli! Shipping was quick and easy, set up was a breeze. "

2017-05-11

Great bed

"We were skeptical getting bed online but went with it and are very happy with our Christeli mattress. It is very comfy and it has eliminated motion transfer. We are very happy!"

2017-05-08

Finally a sleep solution that actually works.

"After a multitude of failed experiments with different mattresses, both cheapo and expensive, we decided that we may be missing out on the solution to our problem. Both my wife and I had been waking up exhausted and sore in our lower backs from just about every bed on the market. I noticed that we each had a mountain of various pillows we'd prop in various positions to help get us into a position that would be comfortable. After failing over and over again to solve our problem, I decided I wanted try and actual adjustable bed. From a previous experience with a great mattress from Christeli, I was confident that their quality and value would be something I could count on. A quick call to customer service to get a couple simple questions answered and our order was placed.

With the adjustable bed, we can now effectively elevate our feet and our heads, instead of the various stacks of pillows that would inevitably topple, to get us in a comfortable, supportive position and relieve all of the pressure and pain that ended up in our lower backs.

While it does take a few days to dial in exactly the position that works for you - very simple with the wide range of elevations - we found the perfect spot(s) and we have both slept soundly in ways neither of us can remember. My wife, who was pregnant when we go the mattress, often remarked at how comfortable she slept while not feeling any of the normal pressures around her back and belly that typically bother expecting mothers. I haven;t woken up with that heavy, painful soreness in my lower back once - NOT ONCE - since going to the Christeli adjustable bed. It's changed everything about my sleep. The only downside is that, as a frequent business traveler, several times a month I am subjected to sleeping flat in hotel beds. I simply can not wait to get home to my Christeli and a comfortable, restful night's sleep.

2017-05-08

JUST LIKE THE GOOD OLE DAYS!!

"The Folks at Christelli are the real deal when it comes to customer service and professionalism. Call them up and talk to one of their amazing customer service people. Its like going back to the good ole days as they make you feel comfortable and are extremely helpful in answering any questions and explaining their products. I have already referred many of my friends and associates to christelli. And hey, christelli, if you're reading this... Keep up the great work!!"

Abysmal Customer Service - Go Elsewhere

"I recently purchased the Ergomatic 4000 adjustable base from Christeli. In a bit of a bait and switch, I was forced to pay an extra $200 for white glove delivery since I can't carry two 175 pound boxes from the street by myself. I was supposed to receive the item on Saturday between 1-4pm, but the service didn't arrive until after 8pm. The icing on the cake: it was the wrong size bed.

I contacted Christeli's customer service team. It took two full days to receive a response, and when I did they were incredibly rude and unapologetic. The customer service rep said it "Wasn't their fault" and that they would not refund me for the delivery charge, even though I waited for hours and never received the base.

Rep reply posted May-15-2017

A rep from Christeli.com, Christeli, has responded

“Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments by leaving a review. I'm sorry to hear that your experience wasn't as great as it should have been. I know how frustrating it feels when you're waiting for something to arrive and you're excited and then a delivery hiccup occurs. Certainly your experience is not how we want it to go.

Our standard shipping option delivers your order to your front door, while our White Glove shipping option includes installation and removal on the packaging. I'd like to learn more about your experience to make sure we're communicating our delivery options clearly to customers so they're able to make the right decision based on their needs. We never want anyone to feel forced to choose an option they don't need or want.

Would you please email me your phone number and the best time to reach out? I'd like to hear more about your experience and be able to turn it around into a positive one.

Best,

Vincent@Christeli.com”

2017-05-05

Great service

"I bought mattress for my toddler. It came very fast. He loves it from first time..thanks "

2017-04-23

Best Mattress Ever! Customer Service A+

"Just bought our 2nd mattress thru Christeli. This is the best mattress ever. Shipped very quickly and we even received a followup phone call to make sure everything was right.
I wont hesitate to buy our next mattress from Christeli.

2017-04-18

Sleeping on Cloud 9!

"I purchased my Christeli mattress and ergonomic base about 2 months ago and this is the best I've slept in years. My mattress is so soft, but still offers just the right amount of firmness. The Ergonomic 4000 was a smart buy, not just because of the price, but the various head/feet positions and massage features make it so much more comfortable and relaxing. My mattress came with two free pillows and between the mattress and pillows, it's like sleeping on Cloud 9! I'm so happy with my purchase! Customer service has been great! I'm even more pleased that this product is Made in the USA!"

2017-04-13

Burley

"It was a great experience from start to finish!"

2017-04-05

GREAT SLEEP

"I have nothing but good things to say about my Christeli mattress. I have slept like a baby without a care in the world. I wake up refreshed, energized and ready to start my day. Best decision I have ever made in buying this mattress."

2017-04-03

Awesome mattress!

"Mattress is way better than expected! We have been sleeping great on it since christmas! "

2017-03-31

What an experience!

"Great customer service and love the bed frame!"

2017-03-27

Excellent Mattress

"I bought the Madeline mattress in December for a gift. The recipients of this gift are still in awe of this mattress. They report it to be the best and most comfortable mattress they have ever owned. The mattress immediately provided them with relief from back pain and much needed quality sleep. I'm very happy that I found Christeli and am very happy with this purchase."

2017-03-26

Great Choice!

"After trying this bed for a few months now, i feel like I sleep better. This definitely met my expectations and I completely recommend this bed to anyone. "

Share Christeli.com's store rating

Christeli.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Christeli.com is a merchant member
Christeli.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.