Stores > Christeli.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10

2016-06-26

Quality

"Very satisfied with my purchase of the Briella 13.5 mattress and the adjustable bed. Very comfortable and has the option of flipping from one side to the other, to have a slightly firmer or softer option. Well made and should last a long time. Had no issues with it so far."

This review was modified by Schaible on June 26 2016 04:05:22 PM

2016-06-26

Best Decision Ever

"After researching several different mattress brands and reading hundreds of reviews, I ordered the Christeli Danieli in April 2015 and have been more than pleased every since!!
All contact with the sales staff and customer service was very helpful and professional, and the delivery was exactly on the date I requested!!

Very pleased with the complete experience of dealing with Christeli!!!!

This review was modified by rader398 on June 26 2016 04:55:15 AM

2016-06-09

At Last!

"At last we have found the perfect bed! We were initially pleased with our purchase of the Christeli Charleston King Size bed in April 2015, and we continue to be extremely happy with our bed today! Our entire purchasing experience was easy and the professionalism and friendly service by the customer service staff made it an enjoyable experience. We are very satisfied and we would recommend Christeli to anyone making a bedding purchase."

This review was modified by LGH4EVER on June 09 2016 10:21:30 AM

2016-06-08

The Best

"In selecting our current mattress we reviewed, tested, tried and priced different styles and types of mattresses. We tried out mattresses in local stores and also looked at internet reviews. Christeli seemed to be always on top, So we took a chance and ordered online. Best decision we ever made! The purchase process was easy, the delivery was on time and the customer service was next to none. But the true test has been the product. We have used the mattress for over a year and would not trade it for anything. The comfort and deep satisfying sleep will definitely bring us back to Christeli for our next purchase. We have recommended the company to all of our friends. "

This review was modified by Richinv59 on June 08 2016 02:27:40 PM

2016-06-08

BESTEST EVER

"This mattress has been by FAR the best mattress I have even owned. Even better in my opinion than my $5000 Simmons Beauty-rest. I would recommend this product to everyone and the price is amazing. The customer service was out of this world and shipping was very prompt. I bought this mattress 2 years ago and it was the best decision that I ever made!"

This review was modified by prestonduncn on June 08 2016 02:26:16 PM

2016-05-27

Wonderfulmus!

"We love our Christeli Astoria matress!!! It is perfect for us. Sleep is deep and peaceful. We do not wake up from being restless. The price is worth every wink of sleep and I believe the cost to be excellent. We had been shopping for over a year when I mention this fact to my son who said " mom try a Christeli matress, you'll be glad you did." So we order one and have been extremely pleased and would buy again."

2016-05-22

I LOVE this bed!

"My mattress is amazing. It was such an improvement from my old mattress. Now I never want to get out of bed... it's becoming a real problem. :p"

This review was modified by AlanaRian on May 22 2016 10:24:37 AM

2016-05-19

LSmith

"I purchased a Briella 13.5 King size bed from Christeli in April 2015. This bed is the best bed I ever owned. They shipped it to my new house on the date I arranged on time. As far as the sleep that I continue to receive....it is like sleeping on a cloud 5 stars!. Customer Service is very informative. I am planning on ordering a full size mattress for the guest room."

This review was modified by smith594roy on May 19 2016 02:08:55 PM

2016-05-16

You get what you pay for!

"I have 3 beds in my house with Tempurpedic mattresses. We wanted to buy a mattress for an extra bed in our outdoor kitchen/guest house. After reading reviews on the Christeli mattresses I decided to try one. I am terribly disappointed to say the least. This mattress is no comparison to a Tempurpedic mattress. I have tried to sleep on the mattress about 10 times. My husband won't even try to sleep on it after he set it up. This reminds me of a "throw away mattress". I am ashamed to let guest sleep on it. I will try to give it to a small child and replace it with what I should have bought in the beginning. I got what I paid for---a very cheaply made, uncomfortable mattress. Lesson learned about purchasing a mattress without trying it.

UPdate---I have been contacted by Christeli and they are working with me to resolve my disappointment. I will likely exchange for a somewhat softer mattress. Very nice customer service willing to make customer happy! Will update again later.

This review was modified by 083061 on May 24 2016 03:20:20 PM

2016-05-15

BEST MATTRESS EVER!

"Last year, after extensive research and in-store mattress testing at the name brand places, my wife and I purchased a Palais Grand Royale king. It's been over a year now, and we both agree that it was the best purchase we've ever made. Within a couple of weeks, our chronic backaches were gone, and we woke rested and ready for the day. We look forward to going to bed now, because it's like sleeping on a cloud. Our friends were looking to get a new mattress, and bought a Christeli after hearing us praise ours. They are just as satisfied as we are. This is the BEST mattress that we have ever slept on, and I cannot recommend it highly enough."

2016-05-13

What a topper!

"Their website provided such helpful information prior to purchasing a topper for my current mattress system. Being overweight, I was looking for something with good support which would not squish down to nothing and last only a few months. The information on how to understand the density and durability ratings was invaluable. I have been using my topper now for about a year and it is still holding up well and giving great, comfortable support. It has greatly contributed to restoring healthy sleep patterns. It does not squish flat under my weight, does not form lumps or a hog wallow depression where I having been lying. It was shipped folded and easily assumed its proper shape once unfurled and placed over my mattress system. I could not be happier and would give my full recommendation for this product and this company. I have had no problems and thus have not needed to contact customer service."

This review was modified by pittypat on May 13 2016 02:06:02 PM

2016-05-09

Luv my Lux!

"We purchased the Lux Estate Christeli mattress over a year ago and I wanted to submit a review because I have been so impressed! This is the first time we have purchased a memory foam type mattress and it has been awesome! I was having some joint pain and neck pain when I awoke on our previous mattress, but I have not had that problem with this mattress at all. It has totally eliminated my neck and joint pain problem! I have also had a sounder sleep without the tossing and turning. I can honesty say that I am very satisfied with our purchase! Also, their customer service is great! They were very helpful with all of my questions before and after my purchase. This is a mattress I highly recommend!"

This review was modified by knkroot on May 09 2016 02:54:38 PM

2016-05-08

Comfortable nights sleep.

"Being in need of a new matress, I researched and came upon Christeli.com. Comparing their product with others, I settled on doing business with Christeli.com. I am satisfied with the mattress I purchased and found the customer service to be excellent. The mattress arrived on time and I have been comfortable sleeping on it since. I will make my next mattress purchase with them when the time comes."

This review was modified by BigSpur1 on May 08 2016 11:57:57 AM

2016-05-06

Great mattress topper!

"We purchased a topper to go on our existing mattress in hopes of getting a little more life out of our mattress (a sleep number that isn't very old). The topper has helped with pressure points a lot and was a great purchase! "

This review was modified by staci-rh on May 06 2016 10:32:35 AM

2016-04-20

Love my bed!

"One of the best purchases I have ever made. We had an old mattress that we tossed and turned on and constantly had sore backs. The Danieli 13.5 is perfect! The bed doesn't shake when someone rolls over, and it is so comfortable! It's also a phenomenal value when you check out the prices at the specialty stores that sell similar products. Our mattress was delivered on time, in perfect condition. "

This review was modified by LeahJoyce on April 20 2016 11:26:23 AM

Share Christeli.com's store rating

Christeli.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Christeli.com is a merchant member
Christeli.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.