Stores > Christeli.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.92/10 9.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10

2016-04-20

Love my bed!

"One of the best purchases I have ever made. We had an old mattress that we tossed and turned on and constantly had sore backs. The Danieli 13.5 is perfect! The bed doesn't shake when someone rolls over, and it is so comfortable! It's also a phenomenal value when you check out the prices at the specialty stores that sell similar products. Our mattress was delivered on time, in perfect condition. "

This review was modified by LeahJoyce on April 20 2016 11:26:23 AM

2016-04-20

A good...no a great night's rest.

"I had been searching for a great mattress to replace my old spring mattress. Went to many stores to try the mattress and I could never find the mattress that met my needs and budget. Until I came across Christeli. I did some research and decided a to take a leap of faith and purchase a mattress without trying it out first. I could not be happier... I purchased the Danieli Mattress and was very happy to find out that I could choose from two different firmness levels on the same mattress. I have had my mattress for a little over a year now and I could not be happier. I have been able to sleep through the night without tossing and turning. Finally I have been getting a good... no a great night's rest. Thank you Christeli for providing such a great product at a reasonable price. "

This review was modified by Juve1020 on April 20 2016 10:34:21 AM

2016-04-19

Excellent

"Great product, customer service. Very accomodating ....great value fog the money. Very comparable to big name mattresses."

This review was modified by Sueberta on April 19 2016 09:15:42 AM

2016-04-16

No more pain!

"I spent a lot of time researching mattresses. I loved the Tempurpedics...but not their price. I found Christeli and purchased the Briella mattress. I have really enjoyed it. I have no more back and neck pain! I loved the fact that this mattress had 2 options of firmness within the one mattress. The price was reasonable and the reviews were good. I would definitely buy another one! Give them a shot! "

This review was modified by jferr6366 on April 16 2016 01:45:55 PM

2016-04-13

Initially apprehensive, but PLEASENTLY surprised!

"It's a little nerve-wracking choosing to purchase a bed online, without being able to test it out in any store. After a solid month+ of research, and testing out various beds in different stores, we finally decided on Christelli. We both really like the Temperpedic Cloud Luxe, and went with the Christelli equivalent. Very pleased with our mattress (and the price tag was even better too!). We've made sure to share Christelli with our friends when we hear they're in the market for a new mattress! Over a year later, and we're still sleeping great:) Do your research, and give them a shot - you won't be disappointed!"

This review was modified by KSReadings on April 13 2016 08:49:14 AM

2016-04-12

Elite Brand Quality at Family Owned Price

"Christeli has been everything that we hoped it was and they claimed to be be! We could only afford one of their cheaper mattresses at the time because our budget was extra tight. But as far as its elite brand comparison, it totally makes the cut. We tried some cheaper memory foam beds before this, but wound up returning them all. With Christeli, we felt the quality right away. Its quality foam and its made to last. One year in, and we still absolutely love our bed! I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking to invest in a quality memory foam bed, without the insane top brand prices."

This review was modified by Wildebeestly on April 12 2016 05:55:50 PM

2016-04-12

A Great Bed at a Great Price!

"I was hesitant to place an order for a bed over the internet but we are so glad I did. The springs and mattress can just as the customer service said they would. The shrink wrap package is genius. It was easy to move the boxes through the house with just a hand truck. After reading the simple instructions we put the bed together in no time at all. Our sleep has greatly improved! I would highly recommend a Christeli bed to anyone."

2016-04-08

AZ Swede

"We previously owned a Temperpedic mattress which we were very pleased with; however, after having it for 10 years we felt it was time to purchase a new one. Temperpedic had come out with several new models so we went to check them out. Again we had a good experience with our first one so we thought we'd buy another one but decided to do some searching on the internet where we found Christeli. We answered their questions as to what we wanted from a mattress and they provided their suggestions as to which products best met our desires. We were a bit skeptical just going with the company's directive but we have to say the mattress has proved to be just as good as the Temperpedic and half of the cost. We were surprised when it arrived in 2 boxes - we did not realize there was the top portion 6" thick and a bottom portion 8" thick. The cool part is the bottom can be one way for a firmer feel or reverse it for a softer feel. When it comes time to buy a new mattress we will definitely strongly consider Christeli again. "

2016-04-07

Christeli mattress

"Great customer service. Bed was delivered to front door but have to admit it was tough getting the 'frames' into the house to master bedroom because of their weight. Ordered the split model with firmest mattresses offered. We both wish that they were firmer. We have used the anchor straps but still have issue with the fact that we have to reposition our mattress almost every evening before we crawl into bed as they slip down some & pillows can hang over the edge. Sounds like a lot of complaints but still we do enjoy the bed."

This review was modified by gentzgm on April 07 2016 11:00:47 AM

I Love my Christeli

"I have been having trouble sleeping for many years due to an auto accident. I would wake up with low back pain on a regular basis. After doing some research, I finally bought a Christeli mattress. It was one of the best decisions I have made. I am finally able to sleep much better without any back pain and wake up refreshed. This mattress is a must buy for anyone suffering from any type of back pain.
Thanks again!

Andy - Jacksonville

This review was modified by Andy3570 on April 05 2016 04:54:21 PM

My new matress

"I am very please with my purchase I recommend it to all my friends, it should have more advertising

jorge9148@att.net

This review was modified by pepito45 on April 05 2016 02:04:32 PM

Dreamsleep

"My 10 year old queen size bed began having a divet on my side, very uncomfortable. I heard of bed toppers, but have been told different descriptions about them, from- they smell like gasoline, to to squooshy. I did a lot of research online, and learned that toppers are made from different types of materials, thus explaining the descriptions I heard. I found Christeli online advertising $50 off, so after reading the care they take in making them, and the 3 layers of cushioning, none of which is petroleum based, just all natural materials, it spiked my interest. I called them, she was very helpful and polite in finding me the right size for my needs, (3"), and told me it had a lifetime warranty, I bought one.
I've had it for over a year now, and I have to say, I sleep through the nights now, that divet dissapeared, and it is so comfortable I have been able to start dreaming again. Well worth the money!

This review was modified by Webecris on April 05 2016 01:12:59 PM

2016-04-04

Lover of convenience

"REALLY appreciate the ease and convenience of having the mattress delivered to my doorstep. "

2016-04-02

Not a Tempurpedic but....

"We have a new mountain cabin that we needed mattresses for the 2 bedrooms. I have to first admit that we have a Tempurpedic king size bed and mattress at our home that is the best sleep set we have ever slept on but you definitely will pay a premium price. We were looking for the best mattress for around $1000.00 each well we found it in the Christeli Astoria11.5 and the Christeli Versailles 10. They delivered the boxed mattresses to our front porch, then I assembled the bed frames (very simple) opened the boxes and watched the mattresses start to grow. I found Christeli to be a very easy company to deal with and a very good product. Maybe they will ask me to review how our bed sets are holding up in 5 years. "

2016-04-01

Best mattress and bed ever!

"I ordered my Christeli mattress and to be honest I was a little leary of ordering a mattress online but I am so thankful I did. I love my Christeli adjustable bed and mattress and would order from them again. Their customer service is excellent as well! Thank you Christeli!ccindyloowho"

This review was modified by ccindyloowho on April 01 2016 12:07:44 PM

Share Christeli.com's store rating

Christeli.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Christeli.com is a merchant member
Christeli.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,610 merchant members.