Stores > Christeli.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.91/10 9.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10

2016-09-25

Our first mattress splurge after getting married!

"Purchased our mattress summer of 2015 -- it was our first "nice" mattress since getting married, and we did a ton of research before making the investment. We liked that the mattresses were made locally (we're from Greenville, South Carolina) and that customer service was easily accessible and delivery was fast.

We've been sleeping on the mattress for a year and are so happy with it. My husband's back doesn't hurt anymore, and we regularly family and friends who joke about how envious they are of our "fancy" mattress. Before this mattress, traveling was nice because hotel mattresses were always nicer than ours --- now it's the opposite! When we travel we can't wait to get home to our own bed.

This review was modified by GabeysMommy on September 25 2016 01:31:21 PM

2016-09-24

Very comfortable Astoria mattress.

"Back about 14 months ago, our old memory foam mattress (another brand, about 15 years old) began to show signs of wear. So we decided to buy a new one. After extensive research online, we settled on the Christeli Astoria mattress, in queen size, and have never looked back. We called Christeli, they satisfactorily answered the few remaining questions we had. The rep was very courteous and helpful, and even provided useful info we hadn't thought about. We placed the order, and the mattress arrived quickly and in good condition.

The mattress was everything we had hoped for. Very comfortable, with adjustable firmness, and the price was right. After 14 comfortable months, the mattress is just as satisfactory as the day it arrived. We hope for many years of further comfort with it.

This review was modified by JoeLab on September 24 2016 05:11:44 PM

2016-09-21

All the quality, fraction of big brand cost.

"I wasn't keen on spending over $1000 online for a mattress I hadn't tried personally. But the risk isn't really a risk.
I figured that I got 50 nights to try out a mattress that gets delivered to your door and you can send it back. But that still didn't alleviate my concerns, so i called Christeli to ask what comparable mattress in stores I could go see to have some reference. They told me, I went to a local chain, laid on a mattress and loved it. However, the mattress i laid on was $3500. I ordered my Christeli mattress that day. Oh, and since I first bought my mattress, they added info on each mattress online about what Tempur-pedic they compare to so they've done the work for you.
A little over a week later, two boxes arrived at my door. Both were pretty heavy (tip your delivery person). I opted to install it myself. Really easy. They come vacuum sealed and are very compressed. You lay it on the box spring, cut it open and it expands, which was kind of fun because it freaked out my cat. Totally worth it. If you're strength challenged, have your husband, son, hot neighbor guy or hot pool boy do it for you. It's just brute strength, not brains.
That was a year ago now and I still love it. I don't understand why people are spending $3500-7000 for mattresses in stores. These are the same and, in my opinion, better because they're crafted in South Carolina. I'm not all "Buy US Only!" but it's a huge bonus that US workers are supported by my purchase.
So, if you're on the fence and have reservations, don't. Worst case: you hate it and return it. Best case: you got a heck of a mattress at a fraction of the cost. It's all upside.

This review was modified by pete1941 on September 21 2016 02:32:42 PM

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"My husband and I travel a lot for work and sleep in hotel beds all over the country. We needed a new mattress at home and we needed one that would be comfortable for BOTH of us. We researched and tried different brands out for hours in the stores and then we bought our Christeli. We absolutely love this mattress and we love that we have the option of flipping the base section for a little softer if we ever wanted to. It's so comfortable that it makes being away from home a little harder, and coming home even better than ever! The ordering process and customer service were great, and at half the cost of similar beds we are planning to order one for our guest room as well. "

This review was modified by V1RV2 on September 21 2016 02:12:36 PM

2016-09-21

Best night's Sleep in 10 years!

"I was reluctant to order a bed online, but I am so glad I did. It was priced just right and and I received it within a few days. I have slept like a baby every since. "

This review was modified by amyfforfun on September 21 2016 01:50:23 PM

Sleep Like a Baby

"We have had our Christeli mattress for a little over a year. We had looked at a local mattress store at a more expensive brand which we really liked, but after some research, we decided to take a chance on the Charleston by Christeli. We were apprehensive about ordering through the mail, but we couldn't be happier. It is a great mattress and we sleep so much better than we did on our old mattress. I would encourage anyone to order from this company. Customer Service is excellent and it arrived quickly."

This review was modified by Vixon on September 21 2016 01:41:53 PM

2016-09-15

Sleep Comfortably on a Christeli

"A year after purchasing my Christeli bed, it is still comfortable as ever. Their prices are better than the competition, customer service was very helpful and the bed arrived earlier than expected. I have had zero issues with the bed and I look forward to many years of comfortable sleep on this bed."

This review was modified by Theworld2c on September 15 2016 03:32:37 PM

2016-09-13

Christeli Danieli 13.5" king

"I ordered a Danieli king a little over a year ago and have had great sleep ever since. It is an excellent mattress regardless of the price (which is very competitive) and has held up very well (no issues at all) over the course of the past year. Shipping was fast, and Christeli's customer service did a good job of communicating with me (I had a few questions which were quickly answered). "

This review was modified by wuzup101 on September 13 2016 12:21:35 PM

2016-08-31

Althouse Approved

"Worth every penny! Amazing customer service!"

This review was modified by Althouse on August 31 2016 08:03:41 PM

2016-08-26

What we look forward to at the end of a day!

"My wife had been struggling to sleep and my back was always hurting. We ordered the mattress and life is so much better. I can not begin to express the difference between before and after. I fully recommend this company and their product."

This review was modified by vol18 on August 26 2016 10:25:03 AM

2016-08-26

great bed

"we bought this bed out of recommendation from our AV installer.

great customer service.

excellent price

this mattress rivals all the big name manufactures.

This review was modified by SoccerPhil on August 26 2016 11:11:08 AM

2016-08-12

Wonderful bed

"I have been very pleased with the bed. It was easy to setup after delivery and unlike other memory foam mattress beds, I didn't notice any strong odor. It sleeps well and holds it's form. I would recommend the bed to others."

This review was modified by sportsnut2 on August 12 2016 07:44:01 AM

2016-08-10

Heavenly sleep

"This is the best mattress I ever owned! I had a sealy posturpedic before it only lasted 2 years it was way more expensive. i look forward to bedtime. I would recommend it. It I 5 star in my opinion."

This review was modified by Paigeveron1 on August 10 2016 02:40:19 PM

2016-08-10

Snzzzz zzzz zzzz

"I bought my TS-200 a year ago and what a great decision it was. It is such a comfortable bed that I never want to get out of it!!! When my dogsitter stays at my house she posts on Facebook what a comfortable bed it is!!! Fabulous customer service as well, I have no complaints."

This review was modified by BunnyLuv on August 10 2016 09:48:01 AM

2016-08-05

The Gold Standard of beds!

" We spend more time in our beds sleeping than nearly any other activity in our lifetimes. Rest, and hence, a great mattress, are absolutely critical to our health and our lives.
I have owned many mattresses in my life, so when it came time to select a new one, I had certain criteria: high quality, proven performance, made in the USA and competitive prices. Not such an easy find...until I happened upon Christeli! These beds are true, hand-crafted marvels, with the finest of materials sourced from right here in the USA. And imagine my surprise when I discovered that not only are the MATERIALS from the USA, they are actually assembled here in the USA as well...here in my hometown of Greenville, SC! But the "proof is in the pudding" as they say; and this mattress delivered on all counts. Such a pleasure to return from a trip to my own wonderful, glorious bed. Personalized service and great delivery are just the icing on the cake. The most comfortable, well made bed EVER!

This review was modified by DCXENA on August 05 2016 10:01:22 AM

Share Christeli.com's store rating

Christeli.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Christeli.com is a merchant member
Christeli.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.