Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.23/10 88 reviews

Christeli.com is a merchant member
    Christeli.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • Christeli.com contact information

• Address: 5000 Old Buncombe Road • Greenville, SC
    • Contact: CustomerService@Christeli.com
    • Phone: 1-800-613-4193

Product & services pricing Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10

"I have been sleeping on my Briella mattress for 3 months now, and I am very happy. As a side sleeper with arthritic joints I have trouble sleeping through the night and wake up with sore shoulders. The Briella has eliminated that soreness. Very comfortable with the right balance of softness and firmness. I am happy to recommend it."

"My husband and I are absolutely delighted with our Christeli memory foam mattress. We are getting the best nights sleep ever, and wake refreshed with no more aches and pains. we were nervous about buying such an important item on line, but the customer service representative was very helpful and knowledgeable. we chose the King Luxe Estate natural foam and there was no odor from this when it was unrolled, we were able to sleep on the bed the same night. We have no reservations recommending this company,s products and they really do live up to their claims of comfort and durability. There is no transference of movement, and I am able to sleep soundly on my side of the bed without disturbance. My Husband has stopped tossing and turning which has been a problem in the past. We LOVE our Christeli bed and recommend it to all our friends."

"I purchased the Charelston mattress in the beginnig of 2014. Best decision I ever made. I researched for months and months on a quality memory foam mattress. The Temperpedic brand is so overpriced. I found Christeli and I knew this had to be the one. I love that the company is based in America and that all their products are made in the USA. When you order your mattress you have to wait for them to build it. Every mattress is built specific to order. I purchased a California King mattress along with the bed frame. I don't wake up during the night. I don't find myself tossing and turning. The product you get with Christeli for the price you pay is second to none. I would recommed this mattress to anyone!!"

"We had checked every mattress store in our area as well as some furniture stores in looking for an adjustable bed. We got prices that ranged from $5,000+ to over $8,000. Then we found Christeli on line, We've had our bed almost three months now and we love it. Great price - greater quality."

"I purchased the Charleston Queen mattress and couldn't be happier. Ordering was easy, delivery was on time and my salesperson couldn't have been more helpful. Moreover, I wake up refreshed, not reaching for the snooze button feeling like I've been in battle all night. The mattress is a real winner!"

"The customer service department at Christeli is very supportive and understanding. I truly appreciate their gracious assistance."

"I am big so I went in for a king size bed from Christeli and I have never regretted for this decision. This mattress is built on the latest technology; no metal springs but soft and yet firm. With a guarantee of at least 15 years, I don't think I would bother to replace this luxurious mattress. Mind you, this mattress came with a free metal support foundation; it is solid, no squeaking, no turns, firm support. And it is affordable too. Try Christeli mattresses and experience real luxury. "

"We purchased a Queen Madeline mid- Jan. and had our best sleep ever for the last 4 months. It took about four days to get comfortable with the foam, but would not trade it for any other mattress we've ever owned. I arrived much sooner than expected, was easy get on the bed, and was everything promised. Christeli understands great customer service. I high recommend this product and this company "

"Love the mattress! Love the sleep! So glad that I ordered this mattress. "

"richard f. rankin,usn,ret. my wife bought me my christeli bed because im disabled and have back problems, and i love it when im in bed i dont hurt and i can relax. im so thankful that she found this bed for me. "

"We purchased the King Palais Grand Royale Mattress and we love it. It is like sleeping on clouds. We no longer have back pain since we started sleeping on this mattress. Very comfortable. "

"I purchased the St regis full size mattress and full size frame. It is extremely sturdy. The bed is very well made. The price is beyond competitive. Mail ordering a mattress was risky however this was worth the risk."

"Bought the Tiffany King size bed and love it. Had a Serta Sleeper and this bed rocks that one! Very comfortable. Customer service was great. Shipping was fast and free! "

"We purchased the Queen Charleston Christeli mattress and it is absolutely amazing! At first it was a little hard but after a few days it began to soften and it is purely amazing!"

"This is the best mattress that I have ever owned. My wife and I used to wake up in the morning tired and stiff from our old mattress. But now with our new Tiffany by Christeli we wake up refreshed and with no stiffness . The people at Christeli were great to work with and helped me pick out the right mattress for us. The mattress came easy to handle and was easy to set up. I would recommend to anyone to buy a mattress from Christeli (the quality is there)."