Christeli.com Reviews - christeli.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.50/10 84 reviews

Christeli.com is a merchant member
Christeli.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

"We had checked every mattress store in our area as well as some furniture stores in looking for an adjustable bed. We got prices that ranged from $5,000+ to over $8,000. Then we found Christeli on line, We've had our bed almost three months now and we love it. Great price - greater quality."

"I purchased the Charleston Queen mattress and couldn't be happier. Ordering was easy, delivery was on time and my salesperson couldn't have been more helpful. Moreover, I wake up refreshed, not reaching for the snooze button feeling like I've been in battle all night. The mattress is a real winner!"

"I am big so I went in for a king size bed from Christeli and I have never regretted for this decision. This mattress is built on the latest technology; no metal springs but soft and yet firm. With a guarantee of at least 15 years, I don't think I would bother to replace this luxurious mattress. Mind you, this mattress came with a free metal support foundation; it is solid, no squeaking, no turns, firm support. And it is affordable too. Try Christeli mattresses and experience real luxury. "

"We purchased a Queen Madeline mid- Jan. and had our best sleep ever for the last 4 months. It took about four days to get comfortable with the foam, but would not trade it for any other mattress we've ever owned. I arrived much sooner than expected, was easy get on the bed, and was everything promised. Christeli understands great customer service. I high recommend this product and this company "

"Love the mattress! Love the sleep! So glad that I ordered this mattress. "

"richard f. rankin,usn,ret. my wife bought me my christeli bed because im disabled and have back problems, and i love it when im in bed i dont hurt and i can relax. im so thankful that she found this bed for me. "

Rating 8/104/5

"We purchased the King Palais Grand Royale Mattress and we love it. It is like sleeping on clouds. We no longer have back pain since we started sleeping on this mattress. Very comfortable. "

"I purchased the St regis full size mattress and full size frame. It is extremely sturdy. The bed is very well made. The price is beyond competitive. Mail ordering a mattress was risky however this was worth the risk."

"Bought the Tiffany King size bed and love it. Had a Serta Sleeper and this bed rocks that one! Very comfortable. Customer service was great. Shipping was fast and free! "

"We purchased the Queen Charleston Christeli mattress and it is absolutely amazing! At first it was a little hard but after a few days it began to soften and it is purely amazing!"

"This is the best mattress that I have ever owned. My wife and I used to wake up in the morning tired and stiff from our old mattress. But now with our new Tiffany by Christeli we wake up refreshed and with no stiffness . The people at Christeli were great to work with and helped me pick out the right mattress for us. The mattress came easy to handle and was easy to set up. I would recommend to anyone to buy a mattress from Christeli (the quality is there)."

Rating 8/104/5

"I bought the Astoria 11.5 inch bed in the king size and this bed is very comfortable. It keeps cool all night, I sleep better than I have in a while with much less tossing and turning. The Christeli customer service are very nice and helpful, they answered all my questions each time I called and the shipping only took about a week. The setup was very easy, we were sleeping on the bed a few hours after receiving it. "

"My Husband purchased the Queen size Tiffany by Christeli as a Christmas present for me. We love it! It was very easy to set up and we have the options of making it firm or soft. Either way, it is very comfortable. We also received two very nice down pillows. I would recommend this bed for sure!
Goose and Jackie McCray

"I love my new mattress and box spring. I have degenerative disks and this mattress and box spring has eased the pain. They were very helpful in helping me choose the best mattress for my back. I would recommend this bed very highly and Christeli professional help."

"I purchased two beds and protectors for each. One was a Lux Estate. It turned out not to be what I was thinking it would be. I was looking for something that had a soft feel and this was much firmer than I was expecting. Customer service was very good about working with me on a possible exchange. In the end I kept the bed because I was sleeping OK.
When I got the mattress protectors they were not Christeli and I was concerned about what the quality might be. I called Christeli and they said to keep the ones they had sent and they would send the correct ones. ( As it turns out they were out of their protectors ) I was willing to wait. After some time the protectors still had not come in. They wound up going out and buying high end protectors and sending them rather keep me waiting. This is was more than I would have expected. GREAT service. I would purchase from them again