Stores > Christeli.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
2017-01-17

Great experience. Great mattress for adjustable bed

"I went with Christeli after much consideration - I wanted a Tempur-like mattress good for an adjustable frame bed and wanted 2 twins side-by-side to make a king. The customer service reps were very kind and helpful with a good knowledge of their product. The price is a little more than the others I had considered (Loom and Leaf, Casper, etc), but I judged this to be the most comfortable mattress good for side-by-side (keeps its height on the sides) that's compatible with adjustable frames. I went with their most popular model, the Madeline 12.5". The mattresses arrived on time, the unwrap was easy with no smells, and the mattresses are stylish. They are working out exactly as I had imagined though the softness took some getting used to (just a personal preference for us, nothing to do with the make or quality of the mattress). Also the mattress has "harder" and "softer" sides so you have a little leeway even after it arrives. My only complaint is that the pillow top shifts over the course of a few days when i'm elevating the bed frame. It's attached in 2 places but perhaps it could be attached more firmly. I just need to reposition it a few inches every now and again so it's no big deal but it's a little annoying. Other than that it's a great mattress at a fair price."

This review was modified by kaikadoich on January 19 2017 04:45:02 PM

Love My Bed!

"I've ordered two beds from Christeli and both are wonderful, I love my bed so much that I convinced my mother and my sister to buy beds from Christeli also. I've also ordered accessories that are great additions. I'm a customer for life!"

This review was modified by wlr1 on January 19 2017 04:00:02 PM

Great mattress

"Great mattress. I never had a foam type before but do absolutely love it. Best sleep in years. My wife even loves it too. We never had a brand new mattress so this is our first one. The whole reason why I choose this company is because they have been around for 70 years or 100 years or something like that. It was a much better price then tempurpedic. It was shipped in small boxes so it was easy to move up to our bedroom. It a bit more than 4 hours to fully expand but otherwise absolutely fantastic. Customer service worked through email with was absolutely fantastic for my busy life."

This review was modified by ireviewthestuffibuy on January 19 2017 01:45:02 PM

2017-01-17

So great I bought four so far!

"These beds are so very comfortable. The pricing is amazing for the quality. I bought one for everyone in our household & now one for my Dad, too. I was worried about the smell of a foam mattress because I am very sensitive and other foam mattresses I have bought & seen, even just toppers had to be aired out for days or weeks. I slept on the Cristeli the first night with no problems. The customer service is great, they proactively contact you when you order & answer any questions very quickly. They are shipped in two parts (base & mattress) so we were able to get them upstairs, even two California King sized ones. I tell everyone I know how comfortable this bed is & have other friends looking at buying them. "

This review was modified by Kelleefbc on January 19 2017 12:30:02 PM

2017-01-16

How to get to sleep faster - Buy a Christeli Mattress

"This is my second Christeli Mattress and will not be my last. Best mattress I have ever slept on. Next one will replace my Number Bed"

This review was modified by mitchmangum on January 18 2017 02:45:02 PM

2017-01-07

Great Beds Great Service

"We have now purchased 3 mattresses from Christeli and can say nothing but good things about the products and the service. The phone sales personnel are always thinking about what is best for us and are always knowledgable about the products and with our history seem to know exactly what we need. A great company with outstanding products and service."

This review was modified by SteveG3672 on January 07 2017 06:46:16 PM

2017-01-03

I don't have to share my remote!

"We purchased the split king adjustable beds which amount to two twin size beds side by side. They raise up and down easily with the touch of a button for a variety of positions. The remote is great. It lights up when being used, it has several pre-set positions. The massage is nice. The unit is pretty quiet. I was surprised to find a flashlight on the remote as well as a button to turn on a light under the bed for when I get up during the night.
My only concern was regarding delivery. The units were delivered by someone driving a semi who didn't think he could get in and out of my neighborhood with such a big rig. We agreed to meet at a parking lot. He transferred the boxes to my station wagon. Fortunately the just fit.

2016-12-31

Sooo Soft!!

"We ordered a Christeli Astoria 11.5 inch King size mattress in September of 2016. We love it. Our two children refuse to go to their own beds now! They say ours is much softer. The pillows that came with the mattress are great too. I was worried I would get too hot with this mattress type, but this is not an issue. Will definitely use Christeli again (probably to get kids their own!)"

This review was modified by robnamy21 on December 31 2016 07:37:18 AM

2016-12-29

Excellent Purchase!

"I am very pleased with my purchase of the Christeli Madeline mattress and ergomatic 4000. It is very comfortable, provides the right amount of support and I rarely wake up in the middle of the night anymore! Love the adjustable bed frame too. It is a great value and the customer service was wonderful in accommodating my schedule in delivery."

This review was modified by GAMFC on December 29 2016 10:05:54 AM

2016-12-26

Dreaming again!

"Receiving my new Christeli Lux Estate mattress in July has changed my sleep patterns for the positive. Now being firmly supported has made all the difference to being able to sleep on my back or side comfortably. From purchase to on my bed frame was a seamless process and no out gassing was a huge bonus. Good job"

This review was modified by Lddmd on December 26 2016 09:15:55 AM

2016-12-20

Pretty good!

"I purchased the Briella 13.5" and have been sleeping on it for about three months. It took a little getting used to since initially it feels much harder than an innerspring mattress, but overall I really like it! It's cool temperature-wise in the summer which is another great feature. I also purchased the Christeli foundation and like having so much room for storage under the bed.

I ordered during a sale and their customer support was great--delaying shipment for a week upon request since I was going to be out of town

I do have one complaint/suggestion. The mattress comes in two sections and the setup instructions indicate that you can turn the bottom section over for a different level of softness. However, there is no indication on the mattress itself which side should go "up" for the softer setting. The mattress is pretty substantial, so trial and error seems like a bad solution for this problem. I haven't attempted it, for fear I'll end up on the harder side and have to re-flip everything again--oh well.

Overall, if you're looking for a foam mattress and don't want to pay $3k for a certain brand, this is a really good choice!

This review was modified by Jacquebean on December 20 2016 11:54:32 AM

2016-12-13

Like Sleeping on a Cloud in Heaven

"I absolutely love this bed! I purchased the Briella 13.5" from Christeli and it's the best thing I have ever done for my sleep. The best part is that it has all the comfort of a Tempurpedic mattress, at just a fraction of the price! I highly recommend this mattress to anyone looking for an affordable yet amazingly comfortable bed."

2016-12-12

DREAMY

"THE MATTRESS I ORDERED SLEPT LIKE DREAM..VERY COMFY & EASY SETUP"

This review was modified by THarrell on December 12 2016 06:05:13 AM

2016-12-09

Sleeping on a cloud

"I switched over from a Sealy Posterpedic after the middle of the bed began to sink and was causing me a lot of lower back pain. After some research I came across Christeli and was intrigued by their affordable prices and seemingly high quality mattresses. I called in to customer service to discuss my options and was impressed at the agents ability to help me select the right mattress based on my sleeping style and current pain location. I ended up with the Astoria 11.5" for its middle tier firmness. It arrived rolled up in a box, but once I opened it up it quickly expanded into its full size. I am now getting incredible nights sleep and never wake up with back pain, even after oversleeping. My favorite part about lying down at night is I can feel the mattress shaping around my body just after 30 seconds. Say goodbye to Tempurpedic prices and hello to Christeli comfort!"

This review was modified by Cwdallmus on December 09 2016 08:38:57 AM

2016-12-05

DreamSleeper

"This is the second mattress set that I have purchased from Christeli and I have been very pleased with both purchases. The come tightly rolled up in a box, but quickly spring back to full shape. I like that they do not use harmful chemicals in the materials so they do not smell and you can sleep on it that night. The sleep quality is great, very comfortable, and the quality of construction appears excellent. I will purchase again from Christeli when I need to replace my next mattress."

This review was modified by Dreamsleeper on December 05 2016 07:40:05 PM

Share Christeli.com's store rating

Christeli.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Christeli.com is a merchant member
Christeli.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,445 merchant members.