Stores > Christeli.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10

2016-05-22

I LOVE this bed!

"My mattress is amazing. It was such an improvement from my old mattress. Now I never want to get out of bed... it's becoming a real problem. :p"

This review was modified by AlanaRian on May 22 2016 10:24:37 AM

2016-05-19

LSmith

"I purchased a Briella 13.5 King size bed from Christeli in April 2015. This bed is the best bed I ever owned. They shipped it to my new house on the date I arranged on time. As far as the sleep that I continue to receive....it is like sleeping on a cloud 5 stars!. Customer Service is very informative. I am planning on ordering a full size mattress for the guest room."

This review was modified by smith594roy on May 19 2016 02:08:55 PM

2016-05-16

You get what you pay for!

"I have 3 beds in my house with Tempurpedic mattresses. We wanted to buy a mattress for an extra bed in our outdoor kitchen/guest house. After reading reviews on the Christeli mattresses I decided to try one. I am terribly disappointed to say the least. This mattress is no comparison to a Tempurpedic mattress. I have tried to sleep on the mattress about 10 times. My husband won't even try to sleep on it after he set it up. This reminds me of a "throw away mattress". I am ashamed to let guest sleep on it. I will try to give it to a small child and replace it with what I should have bought in the beginning. I got what I paid for---a very cheaply made, uncomfortable mattress. Lesson learned about purchasing a mattress without trying it.

UPdate---I have been contacted by Christeli and they are working with me to resolve my disappointment. I will likely exchange for a somewhat softer mattress. Very nice customer service willing to make customer happy! Will update again later.

This review was modified by 083061 on May 24 2016 03:20:20 PM

2016-05-15

BEST MATTRESS EVER!

"Last year, after extensive research and in-store mattress testing at the name brand places, my wife and I purchased a Palais Grand Royale king. It's been over a year now, and we both agree that it was the best purchase we've ever made. Within a couple of weeks, our chronic backaches were gone, and we woke rested and ready for the day. We look forward to going to bed now, because it's like sleeping on a cloud. Our friends were looking to get a new mattress, and bought a Christeli after hearing us praise ours. They are just as satisfied as we are. This is the BEST mattress that we have ever slept on, and I cannot recommend it highly enough."

2016-05-13

What a topper!

"Their website provided such helpful information prior to purchasing a topper for my current mattress system. Being overweight, I was looking for something with good support which would not squish down to nothing and last only a few months. The information on how to understand the density and durability ratings was invaluable. I have been using my topper now for about a year and it is still holding up well and giving great, comfortable support. It has greatly contributed to restoring healthy sleep patterns. It does not squish flat under my weight, does not form lumps or a hog wallow depression where I having been lying. It was shipped folded and easily assumed its proper shape once unfurled and placed over my mattress system. I could not be happier and would give my full recommendation for this product and this company. I have had no problems and thus have not needed to contact customer service."

This review was modified by pittypat on May 13 2016 02:06:02 PM

2016-05-09

Luv my Lux!

"We purchased the Lux Estate Christeli mattress over a year ago and I wanted to submit a review because I have been so impressed! This is the first time we have purchased a memory foam type mattress and it has been awesome! I was having some joint pain and neck pain when I awoke on our previous mattress, but I have not had that problem with this mattress at all. It has totally eliminated my neck and joint pain problem! I have also had a sounder sleep without the tossing and turning. I can honesty say that I am very satisfied with our purchase! Also, their customer service is great! They were very helpful with all of my questions before and after my purchase. This is a mattress I highly recommend!"

This review was modified by knkroot on May 09 2016 02:54:38 PM

2016-05-08

Comfortable nights sleep.

"Being in need of a new matress, I researched and came upon Christeli.com. Comparing their product with others, I settled on doing business with Christeli.com. I am satisfied with the mattress I purchased and found the customer service to be excellent. The mattress arrived on time and I have been comfortable sleeping on it since. I will make my next mattress purchase with them when the time comes."

This review was modified by BigSpur1 on May 08 2016 11:57:57 AM

2016-05-06

Great mattress topper!

"We purchased a topper to go on our existing mattress in hopes of getting a little more life out of our mattress (a sleep number that isn't very old). The topper has helped with pressure points a lot and was a great purchase! "

This review was modified by staci-rh on May 06 2016 10:32:35 AM

2016-04-20

Love my bed!

"One of the best purchases I have ever made. We had an old mattress that we tossed and turned on and constantly had sore backs. The Danieli 13.5 is perfect! The bed doesn't shake when someone rolls over, and it is so comfortable! It's also a phenomenal value when you check out the prices at the specialty stores that sell similar products. Our mattress was delivered on time, in perfect condition. "

This review was modified by LeahJoyce on April 20 2016 11:26:23 AM

2016-04-20

A good...no a great night's rest.

"I had been searching for a great mattress to replace my old spring mattress. Went to many stores to try the mattress and I could never find the mattress that met my needs and budget. Until I came across Christeli. I did some research and decided a to take a leap of faith and purchase a mattress without trying it out first. I could not be happier... I purchased the Danieli Mattress and was very happy to find out that I could choose from two different firmness levels on the same mattress. I have had my mattress for a little over a year now and I could not be happier. I have been able to sleep through the night without tossing and turning. Finally I have been getting a good... no a great night's rest. Thank you Christeli for providing such a great product at a reasonable price. "

This review was modified by Juve1020 on April 20 2016 10:34:21 AM

2016-04-19

Excellent

"Great product, customer service. Very accomodating ....great value fog the money. Very comparable to big name mattresses."

This review was modified by Sueberta on April 19 2016 09:15:42 AM

2016-04-16

No more pain!

"I spent a lot of time researching mattresses. I loved the Tempurpedics...but not their price. I found Christeli and purchased the Briella mattress. I have really enjoyed it. I have no more back and neck pain! I loved the fact that this mattress had 2 options of firmness within the one mattress. The price was reasonable and the reviews were good. I would definitely buy another one! Give them a shot! "

This review was modified by jferr6366 on April 16 2016 01:45:55 PM

2016-04-13

Initially apprehensive, but PLEASENTLY surprised!

"It's a little nerve-wracking choosing to purchase a bed online, without being able to test it out in any store. After a solid month+ of research, and testing out various beds in different stores, we finally decided on Christelli. We both really like the Temperpedic Cloud Luxe, and went with the Christelli equivalent. Very pleased with our mattress (and the price tag was even better too!). We've made sure to share Christelli with our friends when we hear they're in the market for a new mattress! Over a year later, and we're still sleeping great:) Do your research, and give them a shot - you won't be disappointed!"

This review was modified by KSReadings on April 13 2016 08:49:14 AM

2016-04-12

Elite Brand Quality at Family Owned Price

"Christeli has been everything that we hoped it was and they claimed to be be! We could only afford one of their cheaper mattresses at the time because our budget was extra tight. But as far as its elite brand comparison, it totally makes the cut. We tried some cheaper memory foam beds before this, but wound up returning them all. With Christeli, we felt the quality right away. Its quality foam and its made to last. One year in, and we still absolutely love our bed! I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking to invest in a quality memory foam bed, without the insane top brand prices."

This review was modified by Wildebeestly on April 12 2016 05:55:50 PM

2016-04-12

A Great Bed at a Great Price!

"I was hesitant to place an order for a bed over the internet but we are so glad I did. The springs and mattress can just as the customer service said they would. The shrink wrap package is genius. It was easy to move the boxes through the house with just a hand truck. After reading the simple instructions we put the bed together in no time at all. Our sleep has greatly improved! I would highly recommend a Christeli bed to anyone."

Share Christeli.com's store rating

Christeli.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Christeli.com is a merchant member
Christeli.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.