Stores > Christeli.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Christeli.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-27

Excellent Mattress

"I bought the Madeline mattress in December for a gift. The recipients of this gift are still in awe of this mattress. They report it to be the best and most comfortable mattress they have ever owned. The mattress immediately provided them with relief from back pain and much needed quality sleep. I'm very happy that I found Christeli and am very happy with this purchase."

This review was modified by ma75601 on March 29 2017 01:45:02 PM

2017-03-26

Great Choice!

"After trying this bed for a few months now, i feel like I sleep better. This definitely met my expectations and I completely recommend this bed to anyone. "

This review was modified by venom- on March 28 2017 07:00:09 PM

2017-03-25

Sleeping Soundly

"This was my first time purchasing a mattress (I've settled with hand me downs since college) and it's hard to imagine what sleep was like before Christeli. Buying a mattresss that is made in America and uses organic products was very important to me and I was thrilled to find a company that delivered right to your door and at such a reasonable price. I also purchased the frame which is super durable and easy to assemble. Finally, their customer service is fantastic! It was so nice having a contact person reach out after the purchase and to be accessible if needed, although in my case everything arrived as expected and has worked out wonderfully. I am definitely a happy camper :-)"

This review was modified by sarahap3 on March 28 2017 12:01:44 AM

2017-03-25

Happy Sleeper

"I needed to replace my queen adjustable bed that had served me well for over ten years. I wanted to upgrade to a king and began my search for an affordable, quality bed. I discovered Christeli and was very intrigued. I love the fact I'm supporting a US company and their product does not disappoint. The bed arrived sooner then they promised and we installed it without any issue. There was no off gassing, as you read about in so many other beds. The bed is comfortable and well made. Overall I am extremely pleased with the transaction and the product. I suggest you give them a try. I had no issues but am confident if you did, the company would commit to resolving it satisfactorily. "

This review was modified by Watermark247 on March 28 2017 12:01:27 AM

2017-03-23

Excellent service!

"I purchased an adjustable frame and mattress for my 90 year old mother. She is delighted with both. The mattress is very comfortable and the adjustable frame allows her to easily adjust her position for sleeping, reading, and TV watching with a remote control. The company was very responsive whenever I contacted them and the delivery was smooth and efficient."

This review was modified by PaleSpringBudRoadrunner on March 28 2017 12:00:23 AM

2017-03-23

Mattress

"Bought this mattress for my son's bed and he now sleeps through the night! Bonus!"

This review was modified by LavenderPurpleSalmon on March 28 2017 12:00:22 AM

2017-03-22

Versailles 10" and foundation. Recomeended

"We have been sleeping on a Queen sized traditional well-known name branded spring mattress (extra firm). After 5 years of use, although no visible sagging, we started to feel that the mattress is no longer supporting us well and started having back issues after sleep. After a thorough online shopping, it looked reasonable to try out a memory foam mattress. Since it was our first time with a memory foam mattress we decided to try them out at an offline shop. Out of the choices, we were very satisfied with the infamous T brand memory foam, and was about to purchase it if not the price. Trying to make a decision back at home, I did some online searching and Christeli, along with a few other companies showed up offering the same comfort at a lower price. Too good to be true. After a few more days of hesitation, due to being no return policy but only 1 exchange policy, we decided to try it out. The Versailles has proved to be a good choice for us. For the record, it is not the same feel as the T brand, but that does not mean it is inferior. It provides a good balance of support and comfort and we are an extremely happy customer that we made this choice. I would also like to recommend their foundation. There are similar lower priced ones online, but after reading review of QC issues, such as squeaking and breaking, I decided to try out the Christeli foundation. Another great choice. I am leaving this as it was hard for me to find a review of it when I was shopping around. If you are on the fence whether to try it or not, I would recommend trying them out. I would definitely do it again. "

This review was modified by dan10 on March 24 2017 02:00:02 PM

2017-03-21

Best Christmas gift ever

"We decided to buy a dual adjustable bed for ourselves for Christmas. We were expecting to have to pay a lot more, but we found an amazing deal from Christeli! It has been the best purchase decision!!! When the bed was delivered, the directions were easy to follow and set up was simple. We absolutely love our bed! The remotes make it so easy to find just the perfect position for either of us, when we're tv watching or reading or sleeping. And no more "restless leg" issues for me! I could not be happier with our new bed. "

This review was modified by michpage7 on March 23 2017 07:45:01 PM

2017-03-15

Adjustable Bed Makes Evens So Much More Comfortable

"Everything about my purchase of the Ergomatic 1000 was excellent! The curbside delivery was a breeze and setting up each base was straightforward and simple. The flexibility of controls make evenings and nights so much better. No need for a pile of pillows to sit up and read or watch tv and its great all around. Usually when I catch a cold, I'm stuck sleeping in a lounge chair to help with the coughing but with this, I can raise up, be comfy and focus on resting. The quality of the base is impressive and easily worth way more than it costs. When I'm next looking for new mattresses, I will go straight to Christeli without hesitation."

This review was modified by HSWalton88 on March 17 2017 04:00:02 PM

2017-03-15

Best Wedding Gift!

"This mattress is the best wedding gift my husband and I could have bought for ourselves. I saw this mattress on Instagram from a blogger I follow and decided to check out the website. After reading all the reviews and everything about the mattress( and it's all made in the USA!) I called my fiancé and told him we HAD to buy this for our new apartment. when we finally moved in together after the wedding and slept in our new mattress we were in love! Hands down the best mattress either of us has ever slept in. We both feel so rested in the morning and in these first 2 months I don't feel my husband moving around at night. We will definitely be buying another mattress for our guest room. Thank you Christelli!!"

This review was modified by MrsGilliland on March 17 2017 06:45:02 AM

2017-03-11

Mattress doing the job so far so good.

"I had experienced some back pains and sporadic nerve trembles up until I decided to replace my mattress. After concluding an online research, I decided to give Christeli mattress a try and I must say there are no regrets three months later. I'd recommend this to family and friends without hesitation."

This review was modified by sawenlimobor on March 14 2017 12:15:26 AM

2017-03-11

FINALLY comfortable in BED!

"My husband and I had been shopping for mattresses for couple years --the process was so painful. Our daughter got a Christeli and we decided to give it a try. The product was simple to order. The customer service was spot on. The product arrived on time as stated. We set it up and have been sleeping great from the get go! Thanks!"

This review was modified by Diana-P on March 14 2017 12:15:25 AM

2017-03-10

Foamtastic!

"Our Christeli mattress is so great we're considering another one for our guest room. We have been sleeping on it for 3 months now and loving it. The company was great to work with. Everyone we spoke with was friendly and helpful. "

This review was modified by Jeleddy on March 14 2017 12:15:16 AM

2017-03-04

Like sleeping on a cloud!

"My wife and I love our new mattress. I'm sleeping more soundly at night, feeling rested in the morning. The only negative is, it's made it noticeably more difficult to get out of bed in the morning. "

This review was modified by jessip5 on March 07 2017 12:15:30 AM

2017-03-03

impressive products

"I'm extremely happy with their product, the mattress is one of the best I ever seen so far, it's very comfortable and working with a mattress consultant helped me pick the what I'm looking for.
my next mattress will be Christeli mattress.

This review was modified by doumit41 on March 07 2017 12:15:16 AM

Share Christeli.com's store rating

Christeli.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Christeli.com is a merchant member
Christeli.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,426 merchant members.