Stores > Christeli.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Christeli.com by clicking a star below.

great bed

"love this bed and have never slept better!!
-justin6398

Best Decision Ever

"I researched what seems like forever and finally decided to purchase a Christeli Madeline 12.5. I ordered by phone. They got the mattress out to me the same day. Two nights later my wife and I were sleeping soundly. Works perfectly on my adjustable bed frame. We couldn't be happier!"

Well Rested in California

"We love our Christeli mattress. It is so comfortable, that each night, we say, "Mmmm, so perfect!" The memory foam quickly reforms and is ready for the next night. We would definitely buy again."

2017-07-13

Awesome mattress!

" My husband and I were in need of a new mattress. I did some research and found Christeli. I was a little nervous about purchasing a mattress online, but I really liked what I read about the company. After reading many reviews, we decided to order our mattress. We liked that they offer a payment plan. Delivery was quick and the setup was super easy. We both love this mattress and sleep great! "

2017-07-10

Zero Gravity!

"Love our mattress and our bed frame!
Zero Gravity setting is what we look forward to at the end of a long day! We have already ordered my daughter one for her birthday!!!

2017-07-10

Best Sleep Ever

"I absolutely LOVE my Christeli bed. It was delivered sooner than expected and was in perfect condition. I sleep so much better. I definitely recommend it! I was buying a new mattress every 2 years because there would be a dip where I slept. No dip in this bed!"

2017-07-08

Nice mattress

"We ordered the Christeli Briella 13.5" memory foam mattress based on the comparison to Tempur-cloud luxe breeze. We are both 160-170 lb individuals, and it wasn't as soft as we had hoped. It is a very comfortable bed and we sleep well on it, but it isn't as soft as the tempur-cloud luxe breeze was when we tested that mattress at a shop. "

2017-07-05

Great quality, On the softer side

"Quality is great, I expect the mattress will last as long as any other on the market. US made is a huge plus. I need a firmer mattress and was unable to use this long. If you sleep on soft mattresses this will be great for you!"

2017-07-05

amorifer

"The bed top will not stay in place... I have to move it every day... It is not comfortable and hurts my back

Love, Steve

2017-06-27

Wonderful bed

"I called Christeli and he asked me a few questions. He told me which mattress to buy and it is wonderful"

2017-06-27

Julie C

"We originally had our mattress for 17 years and were in serious need of a new mattress. So, we purchased a pillow top bed from a local furniture store and within 6 months it was the most uncomfortable mattress to sleep on. We attempted to get it exchanged, but it became such a process that I decided to sell it to a friend's daughter in college. I searched online and asked for recommendations from friends. I found Christeli in my search. I sent them an email asking specific questions. They responded with answers. Very hesitant in purchasing a bed online, I decided to make the purchase. It was the BEST purchase ever. My husband and I sleep so well. Their pillows are amazing. My husband is a fireman and he is gone every 3rd day for 24hours. He is wanting another pillow to have at the station, because they are so comfortable. I will also add that my daughters had our bed set up for us when we came home from work the day it was delivered. Excellent company, excellent customer service. I would highly recommend their bed to anyone."

2017-06-23

Best night sleep ever!!! AAAA+++

"I was a little hesitant at first ordering such a unique item from an online retailer. But the fact that Christeli literally lets you compare each one of their mattresses to the equivalent tempur-pedic model was definitely a selling point for me. I am more than thrilled to have made this one of a kind purchase with Christeli. It truly feels like a giant cloud, and I'm getting a better night sleep than I ever have. Will definitely recommend to anyone looking to replace. Shipping time was great, and setup was a breeze. I even received a phone call from a Christeli representative personally thanking me for my purchase and letting me know when my product would ship. Great customer service!!!"

2017-06-17

Wonderful service for a wonderful product.

"I purchased this bed during the spring salet and I love it. The folks at customer service were really friendly and helpful. I totally recommend this company. "

Manhattan
2017-06-04

Perfect present to myself

"My prior mattress was due for a replacement and a friend suggested a Christeli. I did my research and got a Queen Versailles- After 6 months, I can honestly say, it is perfect! I work on my feet all day, and my previous lower back and hip pain are gone. I would recommend a Christeli to anyone- it really is the best present you can give yourself! "

2017-06-03

Customer Service Problems

"We have bought 3 mattresses (2 a couple of years ago and one this year) and a foundation from Christeli, the mattresses are great, BUT...This year they sent us the wrong brackets to fasten the foundation to our bed. These brackets bolt on and we have slots, not bolts. We could never get customer service on the phone, we waited forever on hold (several times) but never got to a representative. The only way we were able to get them was by text message. When we got a response, they wouldn't take the brackets back, even though it was THEIR fault and not ours. When I told them it was their mistake, they said they'd make an exception but we would have to pay $17.37 for their shipping costs to us, plus we also have to pay shipping to send them back! That would make us have to pay almost the same amount in shipping costs as to just keep the brackets, so we kept them, even though they are useless to us. We no longer feel the same about a company who would treat their customers like this.

UPDATE: After reading our review, Christeli has contacted us with an apology and a refund for the brackets.

Share Christeli.com's store rating

Christeli.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Christeli.com is a merchant member
Christeli.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.