Stores > Christeli.com

Customer service: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
2017-02-18

Match Made in Heaven!

"We ordered the split-king version of the Versailles 10". We chose the Versailles because we were told it was the firmest mattress they carried. We also ordered the Ergomatic 4000 adjustable bases. They are a match made in heaven! We were used to a Temperpedic mattress and the Versailles is every bit as comfortable for a lot less money. Also, this purchase was for a winter home so Christeli (Mike) worked with us to make sure the timing of delivery was spot-on. We also ordered the Stockholm 7" for a guest room and the guests said it was very comfortable. I wouldn't hesitate to order from Christeli again."

This review was modified by me1215 on February 21 2017 12:30:04 AM

2017-02-12

Best mattress choice ever made

"This was my first memory foam mattress and I've consistently had the best sleep every night for the past two months. Best choice ever. "

This review was modified by Countduks on February 14 2017 12:00:01 PM

2017-02-08

Great mattress, great service, made in USA

"I have bought the 4000 adjustable base and two different mattresses. Highly pleased with all the products and the great customer service. Makes me happy to be able to support an American company. "

This review was modified by calpd84 on February 14 2017 12:00:06 AM

2017-02-07

Relief for my Fibromyalgia and Arthritis!

"I have always slept on an innerspring mattress, sometimes pillow-top, sometimes not. Four years ago I was diagnosed with sleep apnea, fibromyalgia, and arthritis in my knees, plus i have had back problems for years and years. The pain of laying flat and my CPAP machine were keeping me from having a good night's sleep on my old mattress.
My wife had started comparing mattresses and prices at the various stores. We had decided that I might sleep better on an adjustable memory foam style mattress. But the prices they were asking was anywhere from $7-12K! No way I was paying that!
Then my wife found Christeli during an online search. Buy a mattress online, what kind of madness was that! However, after doing some searching of my own about the company, it's history, and it's practices, I started to like what I was seeing. We ended up buying a Briella split-king adjustable bed, and for half what the others were asking.
Shipping went exactly as they said it would, setup was a breeze (not for me, but for my son). It looked beautiful sitting in place of my old bed. That night I slept all through the night for the first time in months. No tossing and turning, and even no CPAP! I have been sleeping on my Christeli bed for two months now, and have not had to use my CPAP at all (my wife doesn't get woke up by my snoring either), sleep through the vast majority of nights, and finally have been waking up refreshed. Best purchase I have ever made!

This review was modified by gcs78 on February 09 2017 06:45:01 AM

2017-02-02

Awesome Sleep Experience

"I chose the Madeline mattress and really love it the sleeping experience. Now when I fall asleep, I hardly notice when my wife get up. No disturbance from either of one of us to the other. Sleeping much better on my new mattress and feeling well rested for the next day. Everyone should try their mattress brand, you won’t regret it.. Reasonably priced too."

This review was modified by twtalley on February 07 2017 12:00:28 AM

2017-02-01

Sleep and I are friends

"After purchasing my mattress from Christeli, I can proudly say that sleep is no longer my enemy. As an individual who has limited sleep and sleep apnea, this is a huge outcome for me to have a peaceful and sound sleep. "

This review was modified by acheemahodge28 on February 03 2017 02:00:02 AM

2017-01-31

Great bed!

"We absolutely love our new Christeli mattress. We were going to purchase one of the posturpedic beds and could not believe the price. We have been sleeping soundly every since getting this new bed!"

This review was modified by Bbeccabailey on February 02 2017 06:00:02 PM

2017-01-30

Great Adjustable Bed at a Great Price

"I ordered the ergomatic 4000 adjustable base for my existing mattress. I am very happy with it and surprised at the quality since it is half the price of the more well known adjustable beds out there. I recently had neck surgery and being able to elevate my head and feet was very nice. When my 12 year old mattress finally wears out, I will most likely order the replacement from Christeli."

This review was modified by jnm1119 on February 01 2017 07:00:01 AM

2017-01-28

Quality and Comfort

"We ordered the Charleston 14.5" split king with the Ergomatic 4000 and couldn't be happier. So comfortable and love individual bed adjustability for reading or watching TV. Christeli's customer support is also quality. Thank you!"

This review was modified by dlcarlile on January 31 2017 12:02:56 AM

2017-01-27

Avid Weight Lifter/Chiropractor "Victim" Helped By My Christeli!

"I am a female in my mid-30's and very into fitness and weightlifting and I also have an injury that puts my body off balance and causes my back to constantly feel out of whack. My father turned me (and three of his friends) to this attress and I absolutely love it. It is beautiful for one, not that anyone sees it but it should be said, and it really just provides a solid surface for your body. I came from a pillow top and was nervous it was going to be too still, but from the first night I have slept so comfortably that I would recommend this mattress to anyone. I can't sleep on a normal mattress again. I bough the Madeline."

This review was modified by kjsa1 on January 31 2017 12:02:16 AM

Best bed ever

"We love our bed from Christeli .It is so comfortable .Have not had such a relaxing sleep in years.I recommend their beds to everyone looking for a new bed"

This review was modified by Pat1958 on January 31 2017 12:01:00 AM

2017-01-26

Tempurpedic **** go with Christelli you will not regret it! (Our opinion)

"My partner and I had been sleeping on a tempurpedic mattress that had developed ruts about a year after purchase. We complained and were told to measure the ruts. Even after 10 years we could not meet their requirements for a warranty. We both tend to sleep towards the edge. I had to prop up my side with pillows otherwise I felt I was going to roll out of bed. We received the mattress in a very short time after ordering. We love the edge support. The only issue I had was how to tell which side was the firm side. I called and was told there is a tag on it. We both looked for it and we do not have a tag. We flipped the mattress and were delighted to find it firmer. (What a concept.. Have never heard of that before) To sum it up. WE LOVE OUR MATTRESS AND WILL BUY ONE FROM THEM WHEN WE NEED A NEW ONE. "

This review was modified by HubaHuba on January 31 2017 12:00:41 AM

Best Sleep Ever!

"We got our Christeli mattress a couple of months ago. After a lot of research, and recommendations from a few people, we decided to take the leap and try out ordering a mattress online (ugh - the hassle of a mattress store is never fun). I like that Christeli is made in the USA - not far down the road from us. Also, the customer service was impeccable - they called to confirm our order, answered any questions we called with, and followed up after it arrived to make sure we were satisfied with our purchase.

I've truly had the best sleep since we got our Christeli. We got a king size and it is pillowy-soft - but not too soft. It provides the right amount of support. Ours also has the ability to flip the top piece to create a more firm feel, which we haven't tried yet. It is like one of those commercials you see on TV - my husband can flop onto his side of the bed and it doesn't move or shake my side.

One thing that was most important to me was that we find a good mattress that would be cool -- I tend to be a hot sleeper and hate waking up sweating. No issues with that now!

Thanks Christeli for delivering a great mattress and great service -- we will definitely use them again for future needs. I would highly recommend.

This review was modified by SETACH2016 on January 31 2017 12:00:27 AM

2017-01-24

DaddyO is asleep!

"I bought this mattress for my dad who is 82 years old. Even though he's 82 years old he still wants to sleep like a baby and that's what he is doing now. Thank you very much it's a great mattress."

This review was modified by Sunrat98 on January 26 2017 11:00:02 AM

2017-01-24

Best Motion Bed Frame Ever Made!

"My wife and I decided it was time to upgrade our motion bed frame from a Tempurpedic brand one we already had. We looked at Christeli and found out that their frame was not only a better value, but also had more features overall. The frame was delivered on time, in great condition. It is very sturdy and we love all the features including the massage feature. The under bed LED lights have also come in handy.

We recommend Christeli to everyone we talk to.

This review was modified by MidwestSleeper on January 26 2017 07:45:01 AM

Share Christeli.com's store rating

Christeli.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Christeli.com is a merchant member
Christeli.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,447 merchant members.