• Christeli.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

"Great buy...Bought the Palais Grand Royale King set and have slept much better than the spring-type mattress I had been using even though it was a top of the line set. My wife says it really helps her back also. Thank you Christeli for helping me sleep well and saving me lots of money "

"I came across the Christeli name on the internet and I don't remember how. I was hesitant at first but when I called and had all my questions answered by Deanna (I really recommend this girl, very pleasant to deal with) I thought why not buy an American Made Mattress. I purchased the Danieli King and it was delivered by fed ex to our door.It had a slight odor for two days but we opened a window and placed a fan blowing the air out of the room and that worked great. We slept on it the first night and because we used to sleep in a hole on our old mattress it was quite a change. We thought it too hard but turned the lower mattress and now we are quite happy. It's a keeper and now,after two weeks I am getting rid of the cardboard boxes that the product came in. I strongly recommend the Christeli Company. At first I thought it too hard but each individual has different tastes and I really liked the trial period since it does come by mail. If I could add anything to this product it would be handles to move it around as your not supposed to pull on the straps. Love the workmanship and the piping around the edges. Now, 6 mos.
after our purchase all I can say is I would buy a Christeli mattress again. I don't see how you can go wrong with their return policies if you are hesitating. PS the wife loves it too!

"I bought an Astoria King mattress about 3 months ago. The mattress was promptly shipped and arrived on time with 2 free pillows so that was a bonus. Sleeping on this mattress has been night and day compared to my last coiled mattress and I am glad I made the switch to memory foam. The best thing was the price which was way cheaper than alternate brands such as Tempurpedic and just as comfortable and quality. I recommend Christelli to anyone looking to try a memory foam mattress without breaking the bank. "

"Customer service was great. They helped me select the right mattress for my needs and did exactly what they said they would do. Shipping was done on time and was received in two boxes. set up was easy and mattress was exactly as described. So far we love the mattress and I think we made a good decision going with the Cristeli, Madeline king size mattress"

"I did my research when i went looking for a mattress that was firm (but soft), reasonably priced, top of the line craftsmanship and materials, and a mattress that wouldn't break down with time. Christeli fit that description perfectly and has been an absolute joy to sleep on. I have recommended this mattress to other people and look forward to purchasing a bigger model after i am married. Thanks Christeli, and keep up the quality!"

"It has been nigh on a year and a half since I purchased my Christeli Versailles, and I have to say, I still love it! It has lost none of its comfort/firmness in all this time, and in fact still feels as it did the day it was delivered. You would be remiss to pass up such a deal for one of these quality, handmade mattresses."

"I research everything before I buy. I researched mattresses extensively. I already own an expensive Tempurpedic Cloud Lux and knew I wanted something similar for a guest room without the high price tag. I did my homework and decided to take a chance on Christeli. They guided me to the Briella and we are so pleased with our choice. Set up was easy. No off gassing like we had with our Tempurpedic. One afternoon I decided to just try it out for awhile and I ended up falling asleep. I would definitely buy another and recommend to anyone. They will guide you to the mattress that fits your needs."

"I purchased an adjustable, twin bed from Christeli last year, for my son who was coming home from the hospital after being there three and a half months. I wanted him to be as comfortable at home as possible. The shipping was quick and it was very easy to set up. My other son and I tried it out and both said "we want one, too!" It was SOOO comfortable and he loved the adjusting head and feet positions. I'm so happy that we bought this bed and dealt with this company as their customer service was excellent."

"I purchased a King Size Lux Estate mattress and it was the best purchased I ever made. The mattress is very comfortable and I'm getting the best nights sleep I've ever had. The mattress and Christeli Foundation were delivered and I was surprised at how easy the set up was. Christeli has always been pleasant to deal with when I had questions. I would definitely refer business to them and I would purchase from them again in the future."

"Our traditional box spring mattress was shot--time for a new one! My husband has serious neck and shoulder pain, and I have an old back injury that plagues me. Neither of us had had a good night's sleep in years. We heard good things about memory foam alternatives and began to investigate. The prices were shocking! We were about to give up on that idea when we found the Christeli website: USA made products for a much lower cost than other manufacturers. Like everyone else, we worried about making such a major purchase on line and not being able to check out the "feel" of the mattress before we bought it. On that note, the customer service staff did a great job guiding us to one that would be just right for us. We purchased the Danieli; it arrived on time and we found it very easy to set up. The "feel" of the mattress was exactly as Customer Service described and suited us perfectly. The best part was: we slept like babies on it from the very first night and continue to experience more restful sleep than we've had in years! We are very happy with our purchase. Great quality, value and customer service. "

"We are so very pleased with our Christeli mattress. We look forward to going to bed and wake up feeling refreshed. It is truly the best mattress we have ever owned. And the customer service we received was fantastic. They have a great sales team and customer service department. Would definitely recommend doing business with this company!!"

"We purchased our queen size Charleston mattress in April 2014 after suffering through uncomfortable sleep for a few years. Every morning waking up sore and unrested. We were a little unsure given that we couldn't try or even see the Christeli mattress but we have been so happy with our purchase. It isn's as "cooling" as I had hoped but it's so comfortable and not overly hot."

"We bought a Christeli Queen size Charleston mattress 5 months ago. It has been a wonderful sleeping experience from the day we started using it. Our old box spring mattress wasn't very old but had a sag in the middle. It only had a pillow top on one side making it a "no flip" mattress. Bad design! Anyway we have been sleeping much better on our new Charleston.
Brian

"We bought the Astoria King size. When we got it in the mail and it was in the boxes, I was surprised that it would turn into an actual quality bed, but it did! I was worried with a foam mattress that it would sleep hot, but I don't notice any difference from our traditional bed in that respect. My husband is the one that has such a hard time sleeping at night and he likes it. He likes the versatility of being able to flip it over and get a little firmer mattress. I love the cushy top couple inches that the astoria gives us. I have a flat bed with the regular platform, while my husband found a manual adjustable frame from walmart.com that works for his until we can afford the electronic version. Overall, we are pleased with our purchase. The only thing that bugs me is how the top part attaches to the bottom mattress with just the buttoned loops on the sides. They are a challenge to get sheets around and the top part of my husband's is always sliding downward because of the adjustable frame and always sleeping with it up. Sheets on the adjustable bed are a pain to keep on."

"The Madeline Mattress was our choice after 6 months of shopping for the right king size bed.
We looked a traditional, memory foam and sleep number system mattresses and we ended up at Christeli.com.
Our experience was outstanding. The website and customer service staff made the buying decision painless. Our only concerns were getting the mattress shipped to us.
We order the mattress, frame and mattress cover. All three items shipped via FedEx without issue. It took us 45 minutes to set up our frame and mattress which includes unpacking the boxes and putting on the mattress cover.
You can't beat the quality or price we paid for this mattress and frame. We have had the mattress for 3 nights and already can tell we made the right choice. We are sleeping better, up before the alarm sounds and no back or shoulder pain we experienced with our old mattress and box springs.
The quality and value of the Christeli products are like no other in the industry!

Share Christeli.com's store rating

Christeli.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Christeli.com is a merchant member
Christeli.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,859 merchant members.