Stores > Christeli.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10

2016-02-09

"I am not a person that leave feedback or post reviews, but Christeli's has a product people should know about the mattress I purchased is one of the best vied owned , so if your having early morning back pains as I did give them a try you will be glad you did.

Thanks Aj
Ft worth Tx

2016-01-27

fluffy queen

"I think I got the 10 inch thick kind and after it fluffed up to its expected size it was really comfy. Had lots less lower back pain after sleeping on this. Took a few hrs or so but I wasnt expecting it to come rolled inside a box!! This is a great way to cut down on shipping costs and warehouse space! I got mine when it was on sale by about $300. Always watch out for sales for you never know when a sale might pop up!"

2016-01-25

FINALLY!!

"This is the best bed we have ever owned. After 2 beds from Costco that sunk in the middle and horrible sleep. We found the perfect mattress for us and after a year it still feels like new. "

2016-01-24

My experience with the Christeli Madeline after one year

"I bought a Christeli Madeline one year ago in January 2015. I had always slept on a hard, box-spring mattress believing the old conventional wisdom that hard mattresses were better for your back. I began researching a new one when my fifteen year old Simmons Beautyrest developed a depression. One of the first things I learned was that hard mattresses are not necessarily better for your back.

After lying on mattresses in showrooms I realized that I really liked the feel of memory foam. Others in my family were also very happy with their memory foam mattresses. After more research I learned about the importance of the density of the foam used and that smaller mattress companies often had better, less expensive products than the bigger, better known ones. That led me to discover Christeli. Christeli mattresses had all of the features I was looking for.

I decided on the Madeline because it was moderately plush, the firmness was somewhat adjustable, and the edges of the mattress were reinforced. It wasn’t cheap but it was still a fraction of the price of a comparable Tempurpedic. I realized it was a risk since Christeli only allowed exchanges but it really paid off. I have neither owned nor can I ever remember sleeping on a more comfortable mattress.

In the last year I have had no lower back pain, which is something I’ve endured for years. I can’t prove that it is due to the mattress but it certainly hasn’t hurt. When I wake up in the middle of the night as I often do, I am much more likely to get back to sleep because I am so comfortable. I no longer wake up with sore pressure points as I often did on my hard mattresses. In fact I don’t notice pressure points at all. I do a lot of traveling and I’m always amazed at how much more comfortable my Madeline is compared to the ones I sleep on while away when I get home.

The only minor drawback that I’ve noticed is that it does trap warmth in the summer. I only notice this when I sleep on my back in the summertime. That time of year my bedroom is typically in the low 80’s F because I sleep under a fan. My back does get warmer than it did with my old mattress. I do not notice this in any other position and it does not keep me awake. This may at least partly due to my waterproof mattress cover. I didn’t buy Christeli’s mattress cover opting instead for a less expensive one.

Overall I am extremely happy with my Christeli Madeline. I consider it one of the best purchases that I’ve ever made. If this one stands the test of time, and it has so far, I would buy one again.

This review was modified by JM6000 on January 24 2016 01:42:35 PM

2016-01-22

Best night sleep EVER!

"My wife and I replaced our TempurPedic with a Christeli mattress and couldn't be happier. Perfect support."

2016-01-22

Best decision I've made for my family.

"My wife & I have been married for 6 years and when she got pregnant our old mattress made her hips super sore. After we bought the Christeli mattress her discomfort disappeared within the week and she slept through the night from then on. Until our daughter arrived of course."

This review was modified by hero_hadley on January 22 2016 01:18:31 PM

2015-11-02

"My husband and I were shopping for a topper for our king sized mattress because it was brand new and after a couple weeks not what I had expected. My new mattress was causing lower back pain and we both had some pain issues on pressure point areas. We are both 52 and hoping to find the right topper the first time since I was not so lucky with the mattress. I ordered the Cloud topper. OMG it is amazing people. If you are having issues with getting a good nights sleep this topper is truly amazing. When and if we wear this topper out I will only buy from Christeli's. I would buy a king mattress next time around just to get the experience. Thanks Christeli for making two people who need their sleep happy."

2015-10-18

"Great website. Great way to order. Great ordering process. Great financing. Great product.
Great customer service. My daughter's back is much better and she now sleeps better.

2015-10-14

"It has been a year since we purchased the Charleston mattress. It has held up beautifully and I really look forward to going to bed. We have slept on both sides and decided we like the firmer side best. At first we thought oh no this is too firm but we have never slept better. We will purchase our next mattress thru Christeli for sure."

2015-10-14

"When I come home from traveling, the thing I missed most was my Christeli mattress! I can even have a aching back from yard work the day before and wake up in the morning without a trace of pain. If you're looking for the mattress that will make you happy every time you lay in your bed, you need a Christeli!! You'll be raving about it to all your friends....I know I do. Very fast delivery and easy set up. Super buy!"

2015-10-08

"I had the chance to order my Bed with Christeli over the New Year and have not had any problems since. At first the comfort was awkward but I flipped over one of the mattresses and it has been better than any spring I've ever bought and priced well under Tempurpedic which I'm pretty sure is the main competitor of equal quality (but tempur is just double the price). I received a phone call not too long ago and followed-up with email thinking there would be some delayed reply; Stephanie responded next day with all the information I needed. As far as consumers go, despite just being a company for beds, this is one of the best companies I have had the pleasure of dealing with. You easily get what you pay for and customer service is nothing to complain about. I would recommend this company (and my personal bed, I can't speak for the others) to anyone in need of a new purchase."

2015-10-08

"We had two different select comfort beds over the last 10 years. This bed is more comfortable and much more reasonably priced. So glad to switched. No longer waking with love back pains.
We love it!!!!

2015-10-06

""I was a bit surprised to receive a call from Christeli today. The rep. asked me how I felt about the mattress I had ordered back in December of 2014. I don't normally write reviews on products ,but thought I'd share my experience with anyone that was thinking of purchasing one of their products. I must say the queen size Stockholm exceeded my expectations. It was on clearence, so I didn't know what to expect. Deanna R. was very helpful with my decision to purchase the stockholm.She said it was a firm mattress and she wasn't kidding. The quality of this entry level mattress is really good! I don't believe that you can buy a better one in this price range. At some point I'm going to build a headboard for the frame I bought from Christeli . I would also like to purchase a four inch topper for a better foundation and a little softer feel.It will make the height just right also. The mattress by itself took some getting used to, but with some bamboo sheets added, I sometimes find it hard to get out of in the morning. Sooo comfy!! Buy the way,this was supposed to be my daughters bed when she comes to visit me ,so I may have to purchase another Christeli!"
K FITCH

2015-10-06

"My wife and I are very happy with our mattress. It is comfortable and we both sleep well. I highly recommend Christeli for there quality, pricing and integrity. Dealing with your company was easy. Marvin Nalick"

2015-10-06

"the bed is excellent i got the split mattress. so my wife could have soft side and i could have the firmer side"

Share Christeli.com's store rating

Christeli.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Christeli.com is a merchant member
Christeli.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.