• Address: 5000 Old Buncombe Road • Greenville, SC

Product & services pricing Rating 7.55/10 7.55/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

"Christeli mattresses are the best mattresses my wife and I have slept on ever in our history together. In the past my wife and I would have very interrupted sleep and since having the christeli mattresses we have had sound sleep every night. Christeli's customer was awesome they were able to tell me when the mattress would be delivered, so I could be home to get the mattress from the delivery company. I would recommend anybody who has trouble sleeping to look at purchasing a Christeli mattress. You will not be be disappointed. "

"I don't normally write reviews, nor do I purchase anything online (especially not a mattress) but this is an exception. My Christeli bed is the best purchase I've ever made. I have fibromyalgia and have spent thousands on mattresses that are relatively comfortable for only a couple of months. My Christeli has alleviated all the pressure point pain and I no longer toss and turn all night. From the first night on I've slept like a baby. Couldn't be happier!"

"My husband does not like the mattress, says it's too soft and is hot considering we live in the desert. As for me I don't have any real problems with it though would not buy another one. Biggest problem is it is difficult to make when you wash sheets----it is very heavy."

"OMG the best online purchase we ever made. Really skeptical of purchasing a bed online but I read the reviews over and over and thought there is no way this company could still be in business if it doesn't stand up to what they say. So in March of 2014 we purchased our king size Danieli mattress with the foundation. We love our bed, it took a few weeks to really get used to but from then on it is amazing. No more waking up more tired and in more pain than I went to bed with. I recommend this bed to everyone who is looking to buy a new bed. THANK YOU CHRISTELI
The Chandler's Ohio

"My wife and I have enjoyed crawling in to our new mattress and we no longer have any back issues, either one.we both wake up in the morning with no pain and feel great.I find it hard to leave the mattress.Thanks Christeli! Mike & Barb Gutho"

"We have been sleeping on our King Size Wellesly by Christeli for six months. It is very comfortable and a vast improvement over our previous mattress. There was a very short adjustment period. The firmness and support are just right for us; we weigh in the 120-140# range. This has been an excellent investment, long overdue."

"Product (Charleston foam mattress on adjustable base) is great! Price was fair and I no longer have those pressure points in my hips which used to cause me to toss and turn. I get a good night's rest with less time in the bed. I wake up refreshed.
Price was much less than nearest competitor with quality as good or better.
Service was excellent and I got to know Stephanie on a first name basis. The only problem I had was with the shipper of the adjustable bed part of the order. The driver took off in the middle of his route because his water pipes had frozen and burst at home. We worked it out, though.
Christeli did ask me to be sure to get my survey done, but they did not attempt to influence my evaluation. People are so busy that they won't take the time to do surveys unless we are reminded

"Great bed @ great price! A little hard and a little smelly at first, but it softened up and aired out quickly. Definitely worth it:) God Bless:)"

"This is an excellent bed. I needed a new bed to help with my lower back pain. I spent days doing research and driving all over town. Christeli is the only company that has solid customer reviews and a reasonable price. after a week of getting adjusted to the new type of mattress, I can say that this queen sized Astoria is the best bed i have ever owned. my back pain is reduced and i am getting a much better nights sleep. "

"We bought this mattress when I was a few months pregnant. I looked around and read countless reviews on the big name brands and I always seemed to find the negatives. With Christeli there were really no negatives to be found. So I dove in and decided to buy. I can't say I regret it at all. I was a little worried that I would still be uncomfortable, but I never want to leave my bed! It has also been great for my husband who has chronic back pain. No regrets."

"I have been sleeping on my Briella mattress for 3 months now, and I am very happy. As a side sleeper with arthritic joints I have trouble sleeping through the night and wake up with sore shoulders. The Briella has eliminated that soreness. Very comfortable with the right balance of softness and firmness. I am happy to recommend it."

"My husband and I are absolutely delighted with our Christeli memory foam mattress. We are getting the best nights sleep ever, and wake refreshed with no more aches and pains. we were nervous about buying such an important item on line, but the customer service representative was very helpful and knowledgeable. we chose the King Luxe Estate natural foam and there was no odor from this when it was unrolled, we were able to sleep on the bed the same night. We have no reservations recommending this company,s products and they really do live up to their claims of comfort and durability. There is no transference of movement, and I am able to sleep soundly on my side of the bed without disturbance. My Husband has stopped tossing and turning which has been a problem in the past. We LOVE our Christeli bed and recommend it to all our friends."

"I purchased the Charelston mattress in the beginnig of 2014. Best decision I ever made. I researched for months and months on a quality memory foam mattress. The Temperpedic brand is so overpriced. I found Christeli and I knew this had to be the one. I love that the company is based in America and that all their products are made in the USA. When you order your mattress you have to wait for them to build it. Every mattress is built specific to order. I purchased a California King mattress along with the bed frame. I don't wake up during the night. I don't find myself tossing and turning. The product you get with Christeli for the price you pay is second to none. I would recommed this mattress to anyone!!"

"We had checked every mattress store in our area as well as some furniture stores in looking for an adjustable bed. We got prices that ranged from $5,000+ to over $8,000. Then we found Christeli on line, We've had our bed almost three months now and we love it. Great price - greater quality."

"I purchased the Charleston Queen mattress and couldn't be happier. Ordering was easy, delivery was on time and my salesperson couldn't have been more helpful. Moreover, I wake up refreshed, not reaching for the snooze button feeling like I've been in battle all night. The mattress is a real winner!"

Christeli.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Christeli.com is a merchant member
Christeli.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.