Stores > Christeli.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10

2016-08-26

What we look forward to at the end of a day!

"My wife had been struggling to sleep and my back was always hurting. We ordered the mattress and life is so much better. I can not begin to express the difference between before and after. I fully recommend this company and their product."

This review was modified by vol18 on August 26 2016 10:25:03 AM

2016-08-26

great bed

"we bought this bed out of recommendation from our AV installer.

great customer service.

excellent price

this mattress rivals all the big name manufactures.

This review was modified by SoccerPhil on August 26 2016 11:11:08 AM

2016-08-12

Wonderful bed

"I have been very pleased with the bed. It was easy to setup after delivery and unlike other memory foam mattress beds, I didn't notice any strong odor. It sleeps well and holds it's form. I would recommend the bed to others."

This review was modified by sportsnut2 on August 12 2016 07:44:01 AM

2016-08-10

Heavenly sleep

"This is the best mattress I ever owned! I had a sealy posturpedic before it only lasted 2 years it was way more expensive. i look forward to bedtime. I would recommend it. It I 5 star in my opinion."

This review was modified by Paigeveron1 on August 10 2016 02:40:19 PM

2016-08-10

Snzzzz zzzz zzzz

"I bought my TS-200 a year ago and what a great decision it was. It is such a comfortable bed that I never want to get out of it!!! When my dogsitter stays at my house she posts on Facebook what a comfortable bed it is!!! Fabulous customer service as well, I have no complaints."

This review was modified by BunnyLuv on August 10 2016 09:48:01 AM

2016-08-05

The Gold Standard of beds!

" We spend more time in our beds sleeping than nearly any other activity in our lifetimes. Rest, and hence, a great mattress, are absolutely critical to our health and our lives.
I have owned many mattresses in my life, so when it came time to select a new one, I had certain criteria: high quality, proven performance, made in the USA and competitive prices. Not such an easy find...until I happened upon Christeli! These beds are true, hand-crafted marvels, with the finest of materials sourced from right here in the USA. And imagine my surprise when I discovered that not only are the MATERIALS from the USA, they are actually assembled here in the USA as well...here in my hometown of Greenville, SC! But the "proof is in the pudding" as they say; and this mattress delivered on all counts. Such a pleasure to return from a trip to my own wonderful, glorious bed. Personalized service and great delivery are just the icing on the cake. The most comfortable, well made bed EVER!

This review was modified by DCXENA on August 05 2016 10:01:22 AM

2016-08-05

I love our mattress!!

"Both the mattress and customer service are top notch! I would definitely recommend to family and friends. In fact, I have 3 other family members who are considering buying one too. So comfortable and quality made. Awesome in a box!
From: tom

This review was modified by Tommy72 on August 05 2016 08:08:21 AM

2016-08-01

Best Night Sleep Ever

"My mattress is the best as I get to sleep at most a couple hours a night. So, I searched for the best mattress I could find and Christeli I purchased is second to none. I would recommend to anyone as you will not be disappointed."

This review was modified by sdavison88 on August 01 2016 07:37:00 AM

2016-07-14

Major Comfort

"Excellent, high quality memory foam mattress. One year of use and I am still 100% satisfied. "

This review was modified by kawagurl on July 14 2016 06:58:13 PM

2016-07-14

Sleeping on a cloud!

"We bought the Charleston King Size mattress after being all set for the tempurpedic. Our Charleston came within few days of ordering, and it was just amazing. We love the mattress, and glad that we didnt spend $$$$ on a mattress compared to the tempurpedic. We also appreciate the family run business still doing thisngs the right way."

This review was modified by wellrested on July 14 2016 03:19:59 PM

2016-07-12

Can never go back to regular beds!

"We have purchased two Christeli mattresses. We love these mattresses and we probably will never buy another one. The price is very reasonable and the quality is perfect. The shipping directly to the house is also very convenient. We've had friends come to stay with us and everyone who sleeps on our mattress asks where they can get one. Going to hotels used to be such a treat, but now we just want to stay home and sleep on our Christeli mattress."

This review was modified by CAjewels on July 12 2016 01:14:41 PM

2016-07-12

Give it time

"At first I was remorseful about the purchase and even asked if I could send back but there would be a re stocking few and shipping fee. I would literally be refunded like 30% of what I paid so I decided it to keep it. It's been over a year and a half and I absolutely love it! I don't wake up with back pain anymore and once I lie down on my bed, I don't wake up until the next morning. Best investment ever! If you can't afford the $4,000 memory foam, this is the way to go. By the way, I purchased a twin size. "

This review was modified by Jrod1496 on July 12 2016 12:04:44 PM

2016-07-10

best sleep ive ever had!¡!

"from start to finish these are by far superior matresses. i struggled with which one to buy and then stumbled upon christeli. after researching what makes a memory foam matress a memory foam matress i found that christeli uses the identical formula that NASA uses to make theirs without the use of formaldahyde. temorpedic can **** it because this matress is if way beter quality and i saw all the major brands in person and this was by far the best and at half the price! i live in the middle of nc and this matress shipped from greenville sc arriving at my home 1 day after the purchase. customer service is absolutly the best ive seen in a business in a long time. Stephanie is very polite and speedy to answer your calls and emails. i would and will buy all my matresses from them. my mom slept on mine one time and she was convinced so a week later my parents ordered and have been very pleased as well. "

This review was modified by gdieselboy on July 10 2016 09:03:58 AM

2016-06-26

Quality

"Very satisfied with my purchase of the Briella 13.5 mattress and the adjustable bed. Very comfortable and has the option of flipping from one side to the other, to have a slightly firmer or softer option. Well made and should last a long time. Had no issues with it so far."

This review was modified by Schaible on June 26 2016 04:05:22 PM

2016-06-26

Best Decision Ever

"After researching several different mattress brands and reading hundreds of reviews, I ordered the Christeli Danieli in April 2015 and have been more than pleased every since!!
All contact with the sales staff and customer service was very helpful and professional, and the delivery was exactly on the date I requested!!

Very pleased with the complete experience of dealing with Christeli!!!!

This review was modified by rader398 on June 26 2016 04:55:15 AM

Share Christeli.com's store rating

Christeli.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Christeli.com is a merchant member
Christeli.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.