• Address: 5000 Old Buncombe Road • Greenville, SC

Product & services pricing Rating 7.43/10 7.43/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"Our traditional box spring mattress was shot--time for a new one! My husband has serious neck and shoulder pain, and I have an old back injury that plagues me. Neither of us had had a good night's sleep in years. We heard good things about memory foam alternatives and began to investigate. The prices were shocking! We were about to give up on that idea when we found the Christeli website: USA made products for a much lower cost than other manufacturers. Like everyone else, we worried about making such a major purchase on line and not being able to check out the "feel" of the mattress before we bought it. On that note, the customer service staff did a great job guiding us to one that would be just right for us. We purchased the Danieli; it arrived on time and we found it very easy to set up. The "feel" of the mattress was exactly as Customer Service described and suited us perfectly. The best part was: we slept like babies on it from the very first night and continue to experience more restful sleep than we've had in years! We are very happy with our purchase. Great quality, value and customer service. "

"We are so very pleased with our Christeli mattress. We look forward to going to bed and wake up feeling refreshed. It is truly the best mattress we have ever owned. And the customer service we received was fantastic. They have a great sales team and customer service department. Would definitely recommend doing business with this company!!"

"We purchased our queen size Charleston mattress in April 2014 after suffering through uncomfortable sleep for a few years. Every morning waking up sore and unrested. We were a little unsure given that we couldn't try or even see the Christeli mattress but we have been so happy with our purchase. It isn's as "cooling" as I had hoped but it's so comfortable and not overly hot."

"We bought a Christeli Queen size Charleston mattress 5 months ago. It has been a wonderful sleeping experience from the day we started using it. Our old box spring mattress wasn't very old but had a sag in the middle. It only had a pillow top on one side making it a "no flip" mattress. Bad design! Anyway we have been sleeping much better on our new Charleston.
Brian

"We bought the Astoria King size. When we got it in the mail and it was in the boxes, I was surprised that it would turn into an actual quality bed, but it did! I was worried with a foam mattress that it would sleep hot, but I don't notice any difference from our traditional bed in that respect. My husband is the one that has such a hard time sleeping at night and he likes it. He likes the versatility of being able to flip it over and get a little firmer mattress. I love the cushy top couple inches that the astoria gives us. I have a flat bed with the regular platform, while my husband found a manual adjustable frame from walmart.com that works for his until we can afford the electronic version. Overall, we are pleased with our purchase. The only thing that bugs me is how the top part attaches to the bottom mattress with just the buttoned loops on the sides. They are a challenge to get sheets around and the top part of my husband's is always sliding downward because of the adjustable frame and always sleeping with it up. Sheets on the adjustable bed are a pain to keep on."

"The Madeline Mattress was our choice after 6 months of shopping for the right king size bed.
We looked a traditional, memory foam and sleep number system mattresses and we ended up at Christeli.com.
Our experience was outstanding. The website and customer service staff made the buying decision painless. Our only concerns were getting the mattress shipped to us.
We order the mattress, frame and mattress cover. All three items shipped via FedEx without issue. It took us 45 minutes to set up our frame and mattress which includes unpacking the boxes and putting on the mattress cover.
You can't beat the quality or price we paid for this mattress and frame. We have had the mattress for 3 nights and already can tell we made the right choice. We are sleeping better, up before the alarm sounds and no back or shoulder pain we experienced with our old mattress and box springs.
The quality and value of the Christeli products are like no other in the industry!

"Excellent customer service and the merchandise was outstanding. We have enjoyed the mattress and back pains are gone."

"I have had a history of sinus problems dating back to when I was a teenager. I have purchased many fine mattresses, but I
must say that my new Christeli bed is a real find. I was looking for quality as well as value and I believe I have found the best of both worlds. I am able to receive a good night's rest and I find that I wake in the morning in the same position as I was in when I went to bed. To me this indicates that my body is not constantly looking for a more relaxing position or a more restful position. I very highly recommend this bed to those who have problems at night and even those who do not.

"Like most folks, I was skeptical of buying a matress on line. But the price and Christeli customer survey ratings convinced me it was worth a try. Everything arrived on time with no damage. After a few months of sleeping on the Charleston, I couldn't be happier. I considered purchasing a mattress on line a bit risky the first time, the next time I will consider it a smart buying decision."

"Christeli mattresses are the best mattresses my wife and I have slept on ever in our history together. In the past my wife and I would have very interrupted sleep and since having the christeli mattresses we have had sound sleep every night. Christeli's customer was awesome they were able to tell me when the mattress would be delivered, so I could be home to get the mattress from the delivery company. I would recommend anybody who has trouble sleeping to look at purchasing a Christeli mattress. You will not be be disappointed. "

"I don't normally write reviews, nor do I purchase anything online (especially not a mattress) but this is an exception. My Christeli bed is the best purchase I've ever made. I have fibromyalgia and have spent thousands on mattresses that are relatively comfortable for only a couple of months. My Christeli has alleviated all the pressure point pain and I no longer toss and turn all night. From the first night on I've slept like a baby. Couldn't be happier!"

"My husband does not like the mattress, says it's too soft and is hot considering we live in the desert. As for me I don't have any real problems with it though would not buy another one. Biggest problem is it is difficult to make when you wash sheets----it is very heavy."

"OMG the best online purchase we ever made. Really skeptical of purchasing a bed online but I read the reviews over and over and thought there is no way this company could still be in business if it doesn't stand up to what they say. So in March of 2014 we purchased our king size Danieli mattress with the foundation. We love our bed, it took a few weeks to really get used to but from then on it is amazing. No more waking up more tired and in more pain than I went to bed with. I recommend this bed to everyone who is looking to buy a new bed. THANK YOU CHRISTELI
The Chandler's Ohio

"My wife and I have enjoyed crawling in to our new mattress and we no longer have any back issues, either one.we both wake up in the morning with no pain and feel great.I find it hard to leave the mattress.Thanks Christeli! Mike & Barb Gutho"

"We have been sleeping on our King Size Wellesly by Christeli for six months. It is very comfortable and a vast improvement over our previous mattress. There was a very short adjustment period. The firmness and support are just right for us; we weigh in the 120-140# range. This has been an excellent investment, long overdue."

Christeli.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Christeli.com is a merchant member
Christeli.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,844 merchant members.