• Christeli.com Christeli.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10

2015-06-17

"We were nervous about purchasing a mattress online without actually seeing or sitting on it in a store. However, after a ton of research we decided to give Christeli a chance. I am SO glad we did! We have been more than pleased with our purchase! The mattress set is sturdy, well built, and exactly what we wanted! I hope one day ALL the mattresses in my home will be Christeli mattresses. "

2015-06-09

"I loved my mattress.

It is the best one in our house and thats why it is in my master bedroom.

We love how soft it is and comfortable.

They equally had great customer service"

2015-06-05

"This is the greatest mattress my wife and I have ever slept on. We've had it now for a little over a year, and its been the best sleep ever. My wife use to have terrible back pains with our other mattress. It sagged in the middles and you could feel every single movement on the bed. Not with Christeli though. Its so comfortable, and you don't feel your partner moving around. Well needless to say my wife's back pains have gone away except for the occasional spasmins here and there. But definatly way way better than before, about 90% better. Thanks Chriseli"

2015-05-16

"If you love quality products, Amazing customer service, Customizing to your needs, A value that is unmatched, AND never wanting to get out of your bed again then this is the place for you!! The Christeli company knows what they are doing. They have merged the BEST parts of any sleeping device and have come up with a hands down Winning Combination that cannot be touched.
And if you have ANY hesitations about buying something as personal as a mattress over the internet... DON'T... You will in know way be disappointed. I have tried the name brand memory foam, air adjustable and pillow top mattress out there.
Until I slept on my Christeli I did not know what TRUE SLEEP was.
In fact I loved it so much I bought my Mother one. She is 72 years old and her and her 68 year old girlfriend had it up and ready for sleep in about an hour (including taking the old mattress out to the trash. This company stands behind their product and will bend over backward to ensure that every customer is taken care of.
Have you ever made a purchase of this caliber and after 1-2 weeks get a phone call from the manufacture to check and make sure you were ok and had no questions and issues?? I think not.
Do not hesitate. You will sleep and dream happy thoughts like never before."

2015-05-01

"My husband and I shopped for a new mattress and were not happy with the offerings in the retail stores and felt the prices were way too high. We found the Christeli site and were immediately interested due to the fact that they are American made. The representative answered all of our questions and we decided to take a chance and order the Madeline. We also bought the adjustable frame and when it arrived it was very easy to assemble all of it. We just love our new Christeli mattress. We both have much less back discomfort and sleep very comfortably.
I would certainly recommend this company to anyone looking for a new mattress."

2015-04-29

"My husband found Christeli online after we had visited many of the local memory foam mattress stores locally. I was sceptical at first but the phone representative was very helpful and answered all of our questions. We could finally have the memory foam mattress that we had always wanted at a reasonable price. We purchased the Madeline King, Christeli foundation and mattress protector. We received 2 free down pillows with our purchase. The mattress arrived as promised. It was a little strange at first rolling out the memory foam topper and putting all together, but one we slept on it we were very happy. I think I would have liked my topper to have been a bit softer but my husband likes a firmer mattress, so we compromised.
All and all a good experience."

2015-04-07

"Great buy...Bought the Palais Grand Royale King set and have slept much better than the spring-type mattress I had been using even though it was a top of the line set. My wife says it really helps her back also. Thank you Christeli for helping me sleep well and saving me lots of money "

2015-04-06

"I came across the Christeli name on the internet and I don't remember how. I was hesitant at first but when I called and had all my questions answered by Deanna (I really recommend this girl, very pleasant to deal with) I thought why not buy an American Made Mattress. I purchased the Danieli King and it was delivered by fed ex to our door.It had a slight odor for two days but we opened a window and placed a fan blowing the air out of the room and that worked great. We slept on it the first night and because we used to sleep in a hole on our old mattress it was quite a change. We thought it too hard but turned the lower mattress and now we are quite happy. It's a keeper and now,after two weeks I am getting rid of the cardboard boxes that the product came in. I strongly recommend the Christeli Company. At first I thought it too hard but each individual has different tastes and I really liked the trial period since it does come by mail. If I could add anything to this product it would be handles to move it around as your not supposed to pull on the straps. Love the workmanship and the piping around the edges. Now, 6 mos.
after our purchase all I can say is I would buy a Christeli mattress again. I don't see how you can go wrong with their return policies if you are hesitating. PS the wife loves it too!"

2015-04-03

"I bought an Astoria King mattress about 3 months ago. The mattress was promptly shipped and arrived on time with 2 free pillows so that was a bonus. Sleeping on this mattress has been night and day compared to my last coiled mattress and I am glad I made the switch to memory foam. The best thing was the price which was way cheaper than alternate brands such as Tempurpedic and just as comfortable and quality. I recommend Christelli to anyone looking to try a memory foam mattress without breaking the bank. "

2015-03-30

"Customer service was great. They helped me select the right mattress for my needs and did exactly what they said they would do. Shipping was done on time and was received in two boxes. set up was easy and mattress was exactly as described. So far we love the mattress and I think we made a good decision going with the Cristeli, Madeline king size mattress"

2015-03-27

"I did my research when i went looking for a mattress that was firm (but soft), reasonably priced, top of the line craftsmanship and materials, and a mattress that wouldn't break down with time. Christeli fit that description perfectly and has been an absolute joy to sleep on. I have recommended this mattress to other people and look forward to purchasing a bigger model after i am married. Thanks Christeli, and keep up the quality!"

2015-01-24

"It has been nigh on a year and a half since I purchased my Christeli Versailles, and I have to say, I still love it! It has lost none of its comfort/firmness in all this time, and in fact still feels as it did the day it was delivered. You would be remiss to pass up such a deal for one of these quality, handmade mattresses."

2015-01-23

"I research everything before I buy. I researched mattresses extensively. I already own an expensive Tempurpedic Cloud Lux and knew I wanted something similar for a guest room without the high price tag. I did my homework and decided to take a chance on Christeli. They guided me to the Briella and we are so pleased with our choice. Set up was easy. No off gassing like we had with our Tempurpedic. One afternoon I decided to just try it out for awhile and I ended up falling asleep. I would definitely buy another and recommend to anyone. They will guide you to the mattress that fits your needs."

2015-01-22

"I purchased an adjustable, twin bed from Christeli last year, for my son who was coming home from the hospital after being there three and a half months. I wanted him to be as comfortable at home as possible. The shipping was quick and it was very easy to set up. My other son and I tried it out and both said "we want one, too!" It was SOOO comfortable and he loved the adjusting head and feet positions. I'm so happy that we bought this bed and dealt with this company as their customer service was excellent."

2014-10-31

"I purchased a King Size Lux Estate mattress and it was the best purchased I ever made. The mattress is very comfortable and I'm getting the best nights sleep I've ever had. The mattress and Christeli Foundation were delivered and I was surprised at how easy the set up was. Christeli has always been pleasant to deal with when I had questions. I would definitely refer business to them and I would purchase from them again in the future."

Share Christeli.com's store rating

Christeli.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Christeli.com is a merchant member
Christeli.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.