Stores > Christeli.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10

to the mattresses!

"I spent thousands on a "tempur-pedic" style mattress several years ago. So when I needed new mattresses for my two daughters, I spent a little more time researching, and I found Christeli. I've purchased two queen-sized mattresses from them. The prices were good, shipping was quick, and the mattresses have been wonderful. No complaints.

If you need a new mattress, consider Christeli.

What a Mattress!

"After shopping for some time for a memory foam mattress, we discover the Christeli website, called the number, and received excellent customer service while ordering our mattress. It's been several years now that we've owned their cool gel, memory foam product; and we are still in love with the mattress. In fact, we recommended their product to my brother when he was ready to buy; he, too, is pleased with his purchase. Christeli's mattress compares equally to any memory foam that we've found in stores, and the price is far more reasonable. We struck gold with this one!"

Changed my Mind

"I'd submitted a review that I want to withdraw."

This review was modified by BigMacTexas on October 18 2016 03:07:27 PM

Great mattress/great sleep!

"We ordered and received a Christeli Danieli memory foam mattress and absolutely fell in love with it. I have to admit that I was skeptical ordering a mattress from an on-line retailer for I firmly believe in trying out a physical version of a mattress at a store before buying it. However, given the liberal money back guarantee and return process offered by Christeli, I decided to give it a try and boy am I glad that I did. We used our existing box spring and the new Christeli mattress simply because the mattress alone was too low. With the addition of our old box spring, the height of the mattress is perfect and I sleep perfectly on the mattress. I can't speak highly enough of the Christeli product, especially when you compare the price of their mattress with similar versions of Tempur-Pedic, or other nationally-branded memory foam products. Use Christeli's mattress selection application on their website and it will tell you which mattress is best for your needs - you won't be disappointed."

sleeping in heaven

"best sleep ever, so sound you would think i pass during the night, never before had such great sleep, this mattress is heaven sent."

This review was modified by starborn on October 15 2016 08:40:12 AM

Fantastic bed

"I ordered a Charleston cal king mattress over a year ago and couldn't be happier. The price was great, the quality is on point, the memory foam is extremely comfortable. I sleep soundly almost every night. The guests I have over seem to approve highly."

we have had many different mattress sets....this is by far the best ever

"Being very apprehensive about ordering a mattress set without seeing it or "trying" it out, I am happy to say our purchase was a complete success. We have had many different types and brands of mattresses and were resigned that we would never be totally comfortable, and that we blamed not being comfortable on aging. Well that all changed since our Christeli is now our mattress set. We did the on line test for what you would prefer in a mattress. The one common mattress set for us turned out to be the Charleston. I prefer a more firm mattress, while my husband likes a softer sleep, but the soft side of the Charleston satisfies us both completely, when even the select comfort mattress we once owned with two controls did not. We are two very happy consumers! "

This review was modified by Nanaandpapa on October 12 2016 04:08:28 PM

Switched from Tempur Pedic to Christeli...best thing I ever did !

"I slept on a tempur pedic for 12 years...not a bad mattress. Switched to Christeli. Wow... best mattress I have ever owned. Better nights sleep at less the HALF the cost.... My wife and I could not be happier. GREAT JOB CHRISTELI !!"

This review was modified by ralphwm on October 12 2016 12:14:43 PM

Fantastic Bed, will eventually replace every one in our home

"Christeli was absolutely fantastic. We had looked at Tempurpedic and liked it quite a bit but the cost put it outside our budget. My wife wanted to save for the Tempurpedic but after some research I discovered Christeli. Given the much lower price my wife was skeptical. But the return policy was good (and it is made in the U.S.) so we gave them a call. We were able to describe what we liked in a mattresses based on the feel of other memory foam beds we had tried and customer service guided us to the Madeline (and away from several more expensive beds which I really appreciated). One thing you should know, which they make clear, is that the bed will arrive in a rolled vacuum sealed package in two pieces, which I knew but of course I forgot to tell my wife! So when it arrived, she expected a large mattress size package and was not pleased that "we had to put it together." But then we both realized that this was a snap, no more than 5 minutes; the first time we lay on the bed all doubts melted away, it was in both our views better than any other memory foam mattress we had tried and at less than half the cost. The one warning I have is that after we got the bed we could not keep our dogs from sleeping on it! They just loved the cool support of the mattress. Hey Christeli, could you make a dog bed, please!

We have decided as our spring mattresses wear out we will replace all of them with Christeli. Really a great bed, a great company and a great price.

This review was modified by Daisy_Scott on October 12 2016 12:12:50 PM

Can't Complain

"We ordered our mattress and quickly received it. All aspects of our order were as stated when we ordered it. To top it off this mattress is the best one we have ever owned and not the most expensive. We now have at least 10 other couples who we have referred that are completely satisfied. "

This review was modified by sbmcdonald on October 12 2016 12:03:42 PM

Great mattress in many ways!

"I was cautious buying my first mattress online without trying it out but after much research I decided to order from Christeli. Since they give a free trial it was worth a shot. After maybe a week with the new mattress I was sold and got rid of my old mattress that was taking up half my room "just in case." It took a little getting used to a memory foam mattress at first because it is more firm than a spring mattress but after a couple nights I realized that it was just different than what I was used to my whole life. A year later I still sleep just as well as when I got it. There hasn't been a single problem. Buying this bed and then seeing my friends buy a similar (or even not as good) bed for double the price I paid made me realize that buying mattresses in a store is a thing of the past. Take the test at Christeli.com to find out the right bed for you. It worked for me!"

This review was modified by kamikaze978 on October 06 2016 09:10:18 AM

Great nights!

"After years of store bought mattresses, we decided to try Christeli. The reviews were great, but we had never bought a mattress online before. The price was less than traditional mattresses. Even crazier was how it came delivered in a box and expanded when you opened it. We have now been sleeping like babies for over a year. No more back pain. Highly recommend Christeli!"

This review was modified by Rbrat5 on October 06 2016 08:48:43 AM

Awesome product and customer service

"I bought 2 beds and after a year, I am still very happy with it, very comfortable and still like new.

I had some interaction with the customer service department and it was excellent.

This review was modified by thaikakel on October 03 2016 01:53:17 PM

Over a year after we first "met" and we are still in love!!!

"This is an email I sent to an Amish furniture store asking for our opinion on the mattress we told them so much about when we purchased our bed frame from them!

After researching quite a bit and lying on many mattresses in furniture stores (which is gross!), we decided we really liked the idea of a tempurpedic mattress. After looking online for a better deal, I came across Christeli (http://www.christeli.com/). I read a ton of reviews and after comforting myself with the fact that they have a great return policy, we purchased one of their higher models. It came in two boxes and the two mattress parts were rolled so tightly that we really didn't see how it was possible for it to expand to a 15 inch mattress. Amazingly though, after a few hours of sucking in air it expanded to the size that was advertised. It did take a few days for us to acclimate since it is a firmer mattress than we had before but even though Jayson likes a firm mattress and I always thought I liked soft memory foam, it is perfect for both of us. While I can't speak for all of their mattresses, ours is by far the most comfortable mattress we have ever slept on! I get so excited about going to bed!

This review was modified by jaysonsgirl on September 30 2016 10:14:42 AM

Love my bed.

"I Love my bed. I have had it for a year now. I like how it bounces back after I get out of it. I love that it doesn't make my back hurt like other mattress did. I do prefer this bed over a Temperpedic bed. Who doesnt love a lifetime warranty. This will be your only bed you'll buy."

This review was modified by Tbader22 on September 30 2016 10:04:16 AM

Share Christeli.com's store rating

Christeli.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Christeli.com is a merchant member
Christeli.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.