Stores > Choxi.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.89/10 4.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.04/10 4.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10

Easy shopping

"I like shopping from Choxi even before its nomorerack. Somehow I'm kinda disappointed if some items were gone fast or not what I have expected. I hate to return items though but I have too but With these issues I keep on coming back and refer to friends. More power Choxi. "

2016-05-21

Still Waiting for my ORDER.

"I have never had a problem in the past. Now I get No info. as to what is going on or why my order is being late. How ever I did get an e-mail saying my next order the shipping will be free, and when my order is shipped they will send me an e-mail for tracking, But at the end of the day I still do not have the item which I payed for. "

winning purchase

"I truly am a VIP customer for Choxi and have not had a complaint yet. Products are as described."

2016-05-21

I may be dead before orders arrive!

"I have made 5 orders. NONE arrived within 35 days! Have cancelled all open orders."

No response

"I received my leggings and they have holes in them. I'm not happy. Tried to contact customer service and I got no response ."

Always Satisfied

"I do a lot of online shopping and Choxi has become one of my favorites. They offer a variety of products and the prices are very reasonable. "

Cannot understand why the last 3 orders were out of stock

"The last 3 orders I've placed had to be credited back, due to the supplier being out of stock. It gets discouraging."

Never again

"1/2 my Order was back ordered and cancelled the rest took over a month to get and the ring I bought the stones came out . So I know I wount be ordering again . I am trying to return the ring but the return policy page wount open so I can read the terms so next I will have to call someone !!!!???"

2016-05-20

"This is the second time I have tried to order this item. I wait over a month and there is no activity. When I look up the order it says completed but there is still the one item that has not been delivered."

2016-05-20

"The product is received was better than I expected Great place to shop"

Choxi is great!

"I am a very satisfied and loyal customer of Choxi.com. While no company is perfect, I mostly order my gifts and other items from them. I like their low shipping costs and the ability to get free shipping daily. I am mostly impressed by the products, also. There have been a couple of times I have had problems with the product or didn't receive it at all, but Choxi did resolve those issues promptly and to my complete satisfaction.

Thank you, Choxi.

2016-05-20

"Couple orders are running behind in shipping time "

2016-05-20

"I ordered 4 items and only got 1, they did give me credit. But why would I order from them again if I can't get what I want."

NON Shipment or Delivery of product

"I have ordered 9 items from you in the past months and I have only received 4 items.. The non shipped and non delivered items I did received credit for them- BUT- still, waiting 3 weeks for a product just to find out that I will never receive it... Very Dissatisfied!!!!!!!

On this order 24172077 only received 1 item instead of the two that i ordered!!!! This is were it started!!!! but I decided to order some more products and still running into the same problem.

Doesn't deliver

"Sadly they have good products but I have had to cancel a few orders that never arrived. Currently have an order over 28 days old undelivered."

Share Choxi.com's store rating

Choxi.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Choxi.com is a merchant member
Choxi.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,594 merchant members.