• Choxi.com Choxi.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.86/10 5.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.22/10 6.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.98/10 4.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.99/10 3.99/10

"On my last order with choxi i was not please with them i tryed to place and order and it was not approved said that there was some error and they did take my card but did not put the order though,i have been with you ALL CLOSE TO A YEAR NOW THIS WAS THE FRIST TIME I WAS NOT SATIFYED."

"I have been satisfied with the products that I ordered, the shipping sometimes takes a while."

"fun looking over all Choxi's items. Of all items I've ordered, some are good and some poorly made. Also, the site is slow & doesn't always go back to where you were but starts back to the beginning. Also, items are re-shown many times throughout. I ordered a ss earclimber earing & they're great...so I found a 24k gold plated one and ordered them. They were not acceptable. Same situation with a bracelet."

"Always delivers inexpensive but high quality products with AWESOME STAFF! THANK YOU!!! :)"

"Mostly everything is good quality. Clothes are not accurate with sizing and quality all the time, but other than that the site is great."

"I love this website and I tell everyone about it "

"Shopping was easy any the prices were reasonable but some of my products have been damaged during transportation, which I know is not your fault its UPS's."

"I have been very satisfied with everything that I have bought from Choxi.com and customer service has always been very very helpful to me.

"I love Choxie! it's easy to use and always fast delivery. Always happy with the quality of the products I order and lots of variety. I highly recommend Choxie for fun shopping!"

"Good service. Liked product. As described. "

"I am always delighted with my orders from Choxi!"

"My order arrived quickly and was exactly like it was descriped on the website. Will use this website again."

"Everything was as described. The only issue I had was I was sent two umbrellas and i only ordered one so now I must pay return shipping. But everything else was great. "

"only 3 of the cartridges were a perfect fit. rechecked my order, plus the description of the ink cartridges and all was correct, except the black cartridge. The groves on it did not match the rest and it did not fit the printer. so I had to buy a black one else where therefore the few dollar difference did not make up for the trouble it was. "

"Exactly as promoted, arrived right on time and in great condition. Keep it up Choxie.."

Share Choxi.com's store rating

Choxi.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Choxi.com is a merchant member
Choxi.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.