• Choxi.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.05/10 2.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.65/10 2.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.64/10 1.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.14/10 1.14/10

"Used to order from Nomorerack without a problem. Ordered on 5/9 from Choxi, wish I would have just gone to Amazon. Choxi gives no tracking for items just says they will email you when it ships, I have almost all my items and still have not gotten 1 email. Ordered a refurbished Nike+ Fitness Tracker Refurbished. Got today, opened the box and the thing is filthy! tried plugging it in and setting it up, doesn't work at all. Talk to them and they will refund once they receive it back, but wanted to give me store credit! No I am definitely going back to Amazon!"

"AVOID this website and new name CHOXI. Horrible return policy. After only getting a store credit of $18.50 for my return I have to spend at least $40 to redeem it. This is ridiculous. I am half motivated to just leave it behind but that is probably part of their strategy. I will never go to their ste again, now named CHOXI. Probably changed their name because of all the bad reviews. Also, as I noted in some other reviews, their pricing is deceptive. As I was trying to spend my refund, I found an item that they were selling for $12. The same item sold on Amazon for $3."

"DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY - choxi AKA nomorerack

THEY HAVE THE WORSE SERVICE I HAVE EVER SEEN.

A SIMPLE RETURN AND IT SHOULD NOT REQUIRE 15+ EMAILS TO GET A RMA AND THE CORRECT AMOUNT OF THE RETURN AMOUNT!!!

THEY NEVER DID GET IT RIGHT SO I AM OUT $76

"This is my second purchase here and I actually purchased one more item, all arrived well and in moderate time. This order however took ALL 3 weeks and when I received it, it was only half of the order. I contacted CS and they told me they would just send the rest, I explained I am moving June 1st so I simply do not have another 3 weeks to wait for this. He repeated that HIS partners were contacted and I have to wait, I told them I want a refund! You guys messed up the order, you guys did not fulfill it properly, why am I being punished? Ok, I will fight it with my credit card company !! then he said he requested the refund but I still have to wait for an answer, in 3 days. This has been a nightmare and not worth the headache, when so many places offer free shipping and similar products, simply NOT worth it!"

"AWFUL!!!!! Bait and switch. I bought an item and they sent me a cheaper model and will not fix the problem!!!!! They told me it was a final sale. They seem to think that relieves them of their obligation to send me the item I purchased and not just any piece of junk. "

"I've made 3 orders and everything has been as described and shipped quickly. I contacted customer service once for a question about a comforter I bought and they answered me within 30 minutes by email. I don't know what the problem is unless they've recently upped their game. I love shopping there so far. "

"I have order a handful of things from choxi aka no more rack and I love it. Never had an issue with anything besides the one ring I ordered looked much more cheap than the picture but honestly I cant complain about a 10 dollar ring lol. Shipping has been Pretty quick for my orders but this recent order since switching to choxi seems to be going very slow... and I havent received any updates on the shipping progress. I do think some people should read a little more before they order and then they wouldnt have such negative things to say."

"I dont know why everyone is giving low ratings I bought an Engagement ring and recived it fast no problems and it was perfect size and everything this is a go to site everyone should shop good service LIKE WOOOOOAH YEA get it CHOXI"

"I've been reading all these reviews AFTER my first order from Choxi formerly know as nomorerack, and it scared me. All the reviews were horror stories, so i got terrified, but after I received ALL the things I ordered I was relieved. I've Redeemer many thing since then so far no issue (fingers-crossed). I don't know if its under new management with the name change but whatever they are doing, they are really stepping up! I'm just writing this review to let everyone know they should give this site a try and/or second chance. Oh and their customer service wasn't bad at all. An no I do not work there nor am I writing this because they told me I literally have been loving the site and the reviews are so bad just wanted to get my opinion out there. Choxi Roxs my soxs!!!!!!"

"Choxi.com formerly Nomorerack: I purchased "Beats by Dr. Dre Powerbeats In-Ear Headphones with Inline Remote" When I tried to use the remote to turn the volume higher or lower the button was broke, fell off the wire! In addition, they were the old version. I told them I did not want a replacement and they sent it anyway and told me I not could get my refund until the replacement item was returned. They had the nerve to send damaged merchandise hoping I wouldn’t return it. Did they honestly think I would keep it or purchase anything else! Never again!"

modified review This review was modified by mynina518 on April 28 2015 01:13:57 PM

"Placed an order for two pairs of gold-stud earrings ($26 for both plus $2 shipping). They are TINY! The smallest pair will literally get lost in your ear lobes. I received them 4/24 and 4/25 sent an email to the 24 hour/7 day a week so-called customer service. No answer until I re-sent the email today. Was told they would take them back, but I would have to pay $10.50 in shipping-5 times more than I paid to have them shipped to me. Also would only give me a store credit until I complained (via several emails) about that. Lesson learned. Will not be ordering from Choxi (formerly known as NoMoreRack) again!

4/29/15: I've received many emails from Choxi trying to rectify this situation. The newer emails are contradicting each other. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

modified review This review was modified by tmartens2 on April 29 2015 03:34:36 PM

"I have ordered many items from NoMoreRack and now once under the name Choxi. I have never had an issue so when I saw all the bad reviews I was surprised. I have ordered

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Jump Drives
USB Wall Charges
USB Power Packs,
Couch and Chair covers
MP3 USB Car Players
Motorola Keyboards and mice (a bunch of them).
A bunch of different earbud head phones
Apple Lighting connectors.
Bluetooth ear bud.

I have over a dozen orders and the only issue I have ever had was the Apple connectors/cords that are apparently not Apple certified. No more racks gave me a store credit for more than I paid for them so I was fine with that. The original amount was under 10$ so it was not a big amount.

Everything else was exactly as expected.

Many electronics on the Normorerack site are listed as refurbished. When you look at the type of item you really have to question how you refurbish a table, phone or other item that has no replaceable parts. I would never order a refurbish electronic product from any store. Maybe straight from the original manufacture but only with a full warranty. So that is just a warning against any store not just Choxi.

I will say there shipping is very slow. It should never take more than 2 days to ship (not receive) an item ordered. My last order was ordered 4/23/15 and shipped 4/24 although they did not notify me it shipped until 4/27. UPS told me I had a package coming on 4/24.

I will see if anything changes with my review when my order gets here 4/29 but for now I see no reason to stop buying from them. You just have to know what you are ordering as you would from any retailer.

Update: My order of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 arrived as ordered. It was new in the box. The only oddity was that it was a European model. The pre installed bloatware were all in German but unlike the US Models of Samsung devices I could uninstall them. I have had no issues with this company.

modified review This review was modified by johneickhoff on April 30 2015 07:37:33 AM

"Love Choxi.com (formerly NoMoreRack)
I had a problem with some Salt Lamps that I bought, contacted customer service, was immediately issued the return shipment information. I returned them and was reimbursed for the lamps as well as the shipping. The staff was very helpful and professional. Great Company . . . Great Merchandise

"Terrible customer service. All they do is send a scripted message no matter what your problem is. Bought 2 down and feather pillows which have feathers coming out of the casing constantly, and when you lay down on them the ends of the feathers prick your face. They stand fast on their 1 month return policy no matter how bad the product is."

modified review This review was modified by ArtDeco22 on April 19 2015 11:40:38 AM

"they suck, their refund policy is non existent. I am furious with myself for doing business with them. It will never happen again. BBB rating of F is well earned by them."

modified review This review was modified by picks200 on April 16 2015 11:19:39 AM

Share Choxi.com's store rating

Choxi.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Choxi.com is a merchant member
Choxi.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.