Stores > Choxi.com

Customer service: Rating 6.20/10 6.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.80/10 5.80/10

2016-02-10

over 30 days for socks!!

"i placed a order jan 9th for 3 pair of socks. only waited 31days for them to cancel my order and offer me a refund!! never again will i order with these frauds!."

This review was modified by ebooker1 on February 10 2016 01:32:22 PM

2016-02-09

"I'll be back!"

"I was satisfied with each purchase, the timely delivery and the ease of ordering. Donna"

2016-02-05

Grilling Fun

"Had been searching for a Panni/Waffle grill at local store for sometime with removeable grills for cleaning. When I notice this one advertised I had to purchase it, and have been very pleased with quality.

Very happy customer,
Roxanne Tucker

2016-02-04

Timely shipping

"Everything ships at different times, but everything arrived in a timely manner. For very reasonable prices. "

2016-02-02

Repetition

"Those boots I ended up buying two pairs of were both way oversized! The order said order 1/2 size smaller. Did, WAY to BIG! Reorder size smaller. Still to BIG and after 2 wears they are leaking. **** for Waterproof Boots! Boyfriend will not let me send them back. He's pissed! He wears a 9 1/2 Boot. Hey needs a Size 8 in those crazy sized things. I'll be honest as much money as I have spent with you all I think you ought to send him a Size 8 Boot at no more cost and you also Never delivered my dogs hoodie shirts. It's just 2 problems but I have spent enough money with you that I would like to see you make it right.
Aggravated,
Janet D Booher

This review was modified by cjans72 on February 02 2016 08:08:12 PM

2016-02-02

"Sorry but back support is to small and uncomfortable "

2016-02-01

Sometimes ya gotta wait !

"Some items arrive very quickly Most within a 10-16 days and a few you almost forget until a pkg arrives . No rhyme or reason that I can see . Occasionally unavailable items do not get properly noted on site and you are notified after ordering making you sad !
They keep an eye on your ordering and notify you if they think you might be hacked . I like the 3 hour free shipping Windows and always try to do my at that time especially when I have $10 vouchers

2016-02-01

"My shopping experience was great, Order was placed, shipment received in a timely manner and the merchandise was exactly what I expected. I have recommended your site to several friends.

Thanks you for such good customer service.

2016-01-31

I want it, U give me a price worth my time & $'s

"I think that says it all quite clearly. While looking around I frequently find other good deals - - - - therefore buys I was not planning.

Thank you for the low shipping costs, that is also a deal I greatly appreciate.

2016-01-30

4 point 0 on ordering items

"I have ordered a few items so far and I am happy with the price, quality and service. I will gladly recommend CHOXI to my friends.

Never dissapointed

"Products are good. Prices are good. My only issue would b that tracking a shipment is tricky and a Bit confusing "

Quick and easy!

"I've ordered quite a few things from this site and am pleased with the process and what I received. Only wish they had free shipping and I don't like being charged shipping for each additional thing I purchase. "

2016-01-29

"I have yet to receive my phone chargers I ordered on 12/30/15 and I haven't heard from anyone about finding them

2016-01-28

Starting not to like Choxi

"Due to a couple of things! I ordered a MP3 car player! It dosn't work, it didn't have in instructions! I tried to google it, nothing came up on this item. I looked it up on Youtube, and only 1 person giving a demo, but nothing about how to pair it with your phone. I let Choxi know this item was a complete waste of my money because it dosn't work. They said there working on getting some instructions for me! I'm waiting!

And they said something was delivered to my house, when in fact it hadn't been delivered yet! I had to rush home, then I was thinking it got stolen off my door step. When I called the delivery service, they said it was still on the truck! When I let Choxi know about this, they offered me free shipping off my next item! They offer that all the time!

My other issue is this magazine subscription service! Now......I usually never order magazines. I sure don't recall ordering this magazine! I don't want the extra clutter, and usually the writing in the magazines are so small I can't read them! And not only that, seems like nothing but adds! I'm not interested in magazines, but some how, I ended up with this subscription! I wasn't happy, I'm the one that had to try and find the no. and cancel this service! I quit using another service because they were doing some sneaky stuff like this! So Choxi is on the verge of me not using them anymore!

2016-01-28

Choxi is fun and foxy

"The socks are awesome for my husband-even better deal since I did not realize that I was getting two set. Love the lip stain-nice that it stays on."

Share Choxi.com's store rating

Choxi.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Choxi.com is a merchant member
Choxi.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.