Stores > Choxi.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.54/10 5.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10

Delivery as Expected!!

"Got my product delivered on time by FedEX"

your great

"they were quick to fix my need on returns"

Foxy Choxi

"I bought a colorful bedspread set from Choxi for $45, but on the very first wash – following directions exactly in cold water – it faded to a sad hint of its former glory. The best that Choxi could do was offer $10 in store credit. Noticed that Foxy Choxi does not have customer reviews on their site!

This review was modified by sgm33903 on April 25 2016 01:08:29 PM

2016-04-24

received as expected

"received as expected. product was received timely."

2016-04-22

Still waiting

"I received one of the items I ordered pretty quickly and have been happy with it. The bluetooth headset that I ordered still hasn't shipped. I believe that today is one month from ordering it. The reason I ordered it was for a marathon this weekend, which I guess I wont be able to use it for. I'm very disappointed, if expectations would have been set, I would have never ordered this item. After a few emails, I have been told that the item will be shipped as soon as it is available. Why was I able to give you money for something that isn't available? I guess I will just have to keep waiting, maybe they will be here before next year's memorial marathon..."

2016-04-22

Dawg experience

"The shoes are made well. However, the sizing is hard. I wear 5-6, but really a six.
Two pairs are a little short. 2 pairs perfect. Need 1/2 sizes in the Dawg sandals.

2016-04-21

"easy to shop and when you find what you are looking for they have great listings and info very great"

DID NOT RECEIVE MY PRODUCT THAT I ORDERED

"I order pet zoom nail gromer on 4/2/16 and I have not received the product yet. You better send it Or give me my money back. The order number is 24159767. This is bull I received my other product that I ordered on that day. Or I will go to the better business Bureau and tell them . I never before had problems getting my orders so why now .

Sincerely unsatisfied customer

THERESA Rogers

Snuggley dog bed

"I received my order quickly and in perfect condition. The dog bolster bed is perfect for use on a sofa or chair. The long front pad extends over the front of the sofa or chair. The cover is zippered for easy removal to wash."

2016-04-21

Haven't received full order yet!

"I placed an order on 4/1/16, in which I purchased three items. I received the first item about a week and half after the order date. It is currently 4/21/16 and still haven't received the other two items. This is the 14th working day. I haven't even received an email indicating that the items have been shipped. I called the customer service and they told me to wait another week. Apparently, the 10-14 working days to ship items is just a guideline and not a guarantee. "

Bait & Switch

"These lights are not as pictured. They are very small.. I am very dissatisfied .."

Great customer service

"I ordered several items which arrived promptly. I have one last item which has not arrived, yet. I contacted customer service and they quickly responded to me and are following up on this order. I think this is fastest I have ever received a response from any customer service."

They really do care.

"Even as I am waiting for my order to be complete the service has been great. Good employees and respectful of customers feelings goes a long way."

Choxi saves the day

"My mother-in-law is on a budget and wanted to get a trunk organizer as gift for a friend. She had seen it on GVC for 39.99 and I told her I would check Choxi to see if they had anything and you did! Great Price and good quality!!"

2016-04-21

Usually very satisfied but with this order not at all!!!

"I ordered an otter box case for my iPad a month ago and it still hasn't come!!! Not to happy about that!!"

Share Choxi.com's store rating

Choxi.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Choxi.com is a merchant member
Choxi.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,609 merchant members.