• Rating 2.69/10 13 reviews

Choice One Digital is not a merchant member
    Choice One Digital does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Choice One Digital contact information

"Choice One Digital is my first choice when it comes to computers. They got high quality products at very reasonable prices."

"Products and services at choice one digital are great. I got real quality lcd monitor at very affordable price. Thanks Choice One Digital. "

"I am trying to locate Choice One-seems they have gone out of business...website is down, phone disconnected! I bought a camera with a six year warrantee last July and it needs repair. If anyone knows how I can reach them--PLEASE let me know..OR how to get in touch with the warrantee company...HLEP!"

"Never received the order and they have not made good on it. Its been over a year."

"Choice-One-Digital is frightfully slow answering to e-mail - if at all. On the phone employees are unfriendly and not helpful. On top of the sales price for a camera I successfully bid on with EBay - which was paid through PayPal - the seller asked for additional "shipping charges" ($29.99), which were later declared to be "auction fees" after I complained about the outrageously high shipping charge. The whole transaction is now in its fifth week and not resolved. I shall never do business again with this seller. "

"I ordered a video camera from this company, and the site said that for better service, call the order line. The service rep made several mistakes when taking the order, including the address and credit card number. When everything was straightened out, I waited for my camera and it never came. I called them a week later only to sit on hold, calling NY instead of a toll free number, for 30+ minutes waiting to talk to someone. After being bounced around 3 times, telling them my story (I didn't receive an invoice number because I didn't have paper handy, so I was told to look it up by phone number). They had canceled the order without informing me."

"This company is awful.

I ordered an Olympus C-4000 camera from them online for my fiancee for Christmas. They called to "verify for security purposes" (ie, called to sell you more stuff) and offered to upgrade my 4 year full parts and labor warranty that I had already bought to a 6 year for just a few more, so I went ahead and did that (since I wanted a warranty anyway). The package came fine, and I wrapped it as soon as I got it (in October). My fiancee opened it in December and once we turned it on, the view screen on the camera had about 75% of it covered in white static. It still took pictures, but this is obviously a problem.

I emailed JPM (their warranty company) and eventually got my camera picked up after several weeks of them attempting to send someone to my apartment while I was at work. I also had to email them several times before I got a response, and when I did get a response, it was poorly written and seemed like nobody cared-- incredibly unprofessional.

Anyway, they got my camera a couple of days later. They had it for several weeks (I'd say a month at least) and finally returned it. When they returned it, the new view screen had nicks all over it and I was missing the lenscap and shoulder strap I left on it when I sent the camera. I have emailed them THREE times without getting a response (other than their automated one) since I got it back on 4-2-04. That is where I am now. I am becoming increasingly agitated with them and will obviously never buy from them again. I am on the verge of contacting the better business beareau.

"What a horrible customer service experience. Pushy and rude customer service reps. I purchased a Canon Digital Camera and some accessories. Once received I decided I didn't want the accessories - way overpriced. They have completely refused to refund my money even though they acknowledge receipt of the returned items per their return policy (within 7 days, rma# and their approval). I made at least a dozen phone calls, probably was hung up on that many times, sent 4 emails with no response, sent a certified return receipt letter with no response and filed a claim with the Better Business Bureau and Choice One did not respond to their repeated attempts to resolve this issue. Never again will I buy from Choice One Digital and I will NEVER recommend them as a merchant -- not even to my worst enemy. My final attempt to resolve this issue will be filing a notice with the District Attorney's Office -- hopefully more people will follow suit and the DA's office can take care of their rotten business practices."

Rating 6/103/5

"I got what I ordered but didn't care for having to confirm my web order over the phone. As I suspected it had nothing to do with security and everything to do with adding to my order. Finally had to tell them I just wanted what I ordered,"

"Called to order a Canon GL2 camera for one of my customers for X-mas. They said please order on-line so I did. Then 3 days later they called back to say they need to confirm the order so I did. Then 2 more days pasted and I called for tracking and they again said they need to confim the order after I already did. Then I had to pay additional charges for overnight delivery because its now the 22nd of Dec. 23rd roles around and no camera so I call. They never shipped it or called to say they were not going to ship. After wanting to speak to a manager they hung up on me. Wow I've never been so rudley treated and can't see how these guys are in business. Thanks for nothing guys and Merry X-Mas. I'll call my customer and give them the news that Santa is not coming this year! "

"I won an Olympus C-4000 on Ebay and I had no problems with purchasing a refurbished camera. The price was good and I received my items as promised, 7-10 days. When I called to place the order, I was asked about other accessories but was treated well even though I declined. The $247 worth of accessories were not great, but I didn't expect them to be either. The overall experience was good."

"After winning an action on Ebay for a camera on Tues, I called & gave credit card info..was told cam would ship next day. 2 days later after still no email confirming sale so called again.Guy said would ship on Friday.My credit card was charged on Thurs!Sunday called & gave me tracking #...UPS had no such #..Monday still NO record of that #..BEWARE OF THESE CROOKS!"

modified review This review was modified by wetcam on December 08 2003 02:42:14 PM

"BUYER BEWARE!!!! Thanks to this site I rejected my first 3 choices for buying a digital camera. I read the ratings for choice one digital and thought O.K. Not all people can be happy. Not many bad reviews, being the trusting soul that I am, I placed my order. Got confirming email that I placed order, called their 1-800 # to finalize my order, no hard sale tackits. O.K. fine, going good. A week passes, No camera, No e-mail, No phone call from them. So I call them. My camera is out of stock and will be 4 weeks before I can get my camera. Needless to say I cancelled my order. Ordered same camera at newegg.com. $40 more, but you can't beat the customer service and I get my camera in three days!! so again BUYER BEWARE OF THIS MERCHANT!!!!!!!!"