• Rating 8.75/10 2 reviews

Chocbite is not a merchant member
    Chocbite does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Chocbite contact information

"I tried them out through a groupon, very easy website to navigate (and fun), and easy to redeme my voucher. 1 milk chocolate and 2 dark bars for me.

I knew this when ordering, but the bars were small for the price (about $10 each with 3-4 toppings on each.) The milk choc. was very sweet, the dark choc had just the right amount of bitter, but more after taste then I would like.

As I picked a few things with subtle flavor (salt lemon and maple sugar) I would have lived to see the add ons actually added IN. I knew it was just topped, but I think the flavor would be better if it was mixed INTO the bars.

I liked the ice packed they used to ship to CT from TX, will reuse those or sure, as they charged me $1 for 2 of them, super quick ship, though pricy ($12-$15 if I remember right)

Got exactly what I ordered, neat concept and fast shipping. Don't know if I will splurg for that price again. Great Groupon deal for sure.

noodle192000's Avatar
Dallas, TX

"Chocbite is a website that allows you to custom make your own chocolate bars. I had a Groupon-type of voucher so I decided to try them out. The bars arrived quickly (but, to be fair, it's based in Austin and I live in Dallas) and unmelted even in our unusually-warm weather lately. The chocolate was delicious if not in a rather small bar. I bought two bars: one dark with strawberries on it and the other dark with peppermint candies. The bars come with a little bite out of one corner. Overall a very unique idea if not a bit pricey."