uoften.com Reviews - uoften.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 3 reviews

uoften.com is not a merchant member
uoften.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Russia

"I ordered the product in March 2013, now I did not receive it. The status does not change-export from China. I requested a refund or send the goods again, I do not respond. I regret that not ordered the goods elsewhere."

"I ordered a part from them for my camera. The part they sent was incorrect and was for a different camera. I can only get a refund if I send it to China. They will not refund the cost of shipping to correct their mistake. It costs more than the product is worth to ship it there. This was their mistake and they expect me to pay for it. I am out the money I spent and have a worthless product."

"I purchased a tablet 4 wks ago and it didn't work for me. Tried to return it for the last 3 wks. They have stopped replying to my request for return information. I would never use them again. It was only a small amount of money for such a supposedly global wholeseller. Why would they not stand behind the products they sell ?"