ChinaBuye.com Coupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.73/10 6.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"I have a problem with order 100633720, ticket 90168. It has been over two and a half months that I do not receive the package. It has no solution or responsible from you. Last response was 2014-09-22, you said will check the package for me any update will inform me. Now is 2014-10-22 it has been one month without contact from you. It seem like customers care does not care customer problem."

"siempre ha entrado en rango de tiempo los pedidos a esta empresa pero ultimamente hay problemas tengo un pedido del 22 de septiembre y con el numero de seguimiento que por cierto no vale para nada y aun no ha llegado"

"Still not received Its more than a month ago that I have ordered. So this was the first and last time I ordered from ChinaBuey,Never again I buye somethong there!"

"Thank you for wonderful products at wonderful price."

"I received my package today Mon Oct 20th as expected ... I've recommended Chinabuye to my family and friends...And, we're very happy with the service and fast delivery.
One thing, I have one order mixed up with a pair of earrings; the wrong colour was sent to me; but that's ok....
Secondly, I ordered one ring and the diamond chips fell out as soon as I took it out of the pckage; but i managed to glue it back.
Overall, I can't complain...the prices are what keeps me coming back! I will never buy from my country or US made again..LOL!!!!

Thank you.

"order was not complete, and shipping time has become unreasonable. have order now in [transit?] was ordered on 19th of september.today is 2oth of october, and no indication it has even left china. have another order processing, this may be my final order from chinabuye. not a professional dealing. operate like low caliper company.
very displeased
james

"Good value for money. Takes a few weeks shipping, but it's worth it."

"I'm pleased. I ordered the clock before 35 days. I have not yet received even though I was informed that the shipment arrives in 10 to 30 days. I'm disappointed."

"regular aun no llegan los productos por lo que deberian poner seguimiento"

"my order 100656824 ... never arrive ( It's first time it arrive !! )

OK ... arrive on 21/10/2014 in Belgium !!! Thanks !!!

"Very satisfied coz its not hazzle to find something here in chinabuye online"

"everything was I as I expected"

"Have now,ordered a selection off different items,all have been to the standards that had been advertised and all arrived in good condition and on time,so to me my experience has been excellent."

"Paid extra to have items delivered within 15 days. Finally got my order 30 days later. Everything else was good. Items as per order and work fine. Maybe the problems in Hong Kong were part of the problem. Would use this site again."

"Cetais la premiere foi que je faisais affaire avec vous et jai ete agreablement surpris de la qualité de service jai biens apprecier."

ChinaBuye.com / ChinBuye Limited is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ChinaBuye.com / ChinBuye Limited is a merchant member
ChinaBuye.com / ChinBuye Limited participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.