• ChinaBuye.com / ChinaBuye.com / ChinBuye Limited Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"A great site to buy... All what you need in only one place... Congratulations!!! "

"Very fast (registered) shipping, fantastic product! As good as it gets!"

"Third time I've bought from chinaBuye always great service top products and great prices, this time bought two chrome ego t batterys the largest you can get super deal great quality will buy again"

"quick response. good service"

"Your company is overall good, but You are not givinig any discount to your resellers even if they are old clients with you; I have 2186 points but no discount even if you said after 1000point client will have VIP membership. you spend a lot of time to process before shipping and you dont upload the data of shipping quickly so that we will stay updated with our clients. I lost many clients because of this."

"Very happy with transaction"

"Very friendly and accomodating....if u have trouble they will help you right away to solve the problem...incase the item is damage they will changed it right away....im thankful im one of the costumers of chinabuye...very happy"

"Articles reçu rapidement."

"compré una cámara de vídeo,esperaba que llegara en 30 días, pero lo recibí en 15 días.pueden comprar con toda confianza China buye es garantía. casio de lima perú."

"very well, but must send the things more fast. bucuase always arrive late."

"My order has not arrived yet. "

"The shipment took a while (a normal problem with mail to Colombia) but everything arrived exactly as ordered. Thank you."

"I've ordered 3 items, and I've got only 1 of them. The items weren't marked as "sold out" when I was ordering them, and I'm afraid that my money will not be refunded. I hope for the best.
!Update! I've got a quick reply after my problem, and all the money I've paid for the items that are currently sold out will be refunded. I'm waiting for the refundation. That's awesome!
!UPDATE! Yes, I've got the refundation!! Thanks, ChinaBuye! YOU ARE AWESOME! I'm so glad that you're so responsible! The delivery came really quick, as well as everything else! Thank you!

"I still not received my complete order. In remaining items my 4 batteries is not received yet. and more than a month now. I paid for DHL fast service for 4 to 5 business days delivery but its almost a month I never received my full order yet."

"My experience is really good. some product quality is really good & cheaper. But the problem I facees are, 1) Product delay - not always. 2) Packaging system - the way you send some product, actually spoil the thing. 3) Product missing - because without tracking number, 4) Product stock or status - it's not update with all item. 5) Product preview - should be more friendly for the buyer, like filtering system ( price range/ size/ made of/ brand etc. as much as possible ) should be appear left side of the page, then it will be easy to choose the product. Example as : Aliexpress.com filtering system. "

Share ChinaBuye.com / ChinBuye Limited's store rating

ChinaBuye.com / ChinBuye Limited is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ChinaBuye.com / ChinBuye Limited is a merchant member
ChinaBuye.com / ChinBuye Limited participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.