Stores > ChinaBuye.com / ChinBuye Limited

• ChinaBuye.com /

2016-05-12

Very Good Business Ethic

"ChinaBuye has been very responsive to support emails. They are eager to solve any issue that comes up."

2016-05-12

Where is my order?

"The order date: 04/07/2016
I am not receive this until now, very disappointed .......

2016-04-21

classic watch

"I have never seen this type of watch before, so I bought 2 of them. real cool!!!"

2016-04-21

Always a value

"This is a fantastic retailer with great prices. The wait for the product does get lengthy at times, but well worth the wait."

2016-04-19

Device does not work

"You don't even care to answers my claims.... too bad, never again"

2016-04-17

Excellent Products, nice buying experience

"All my orders delivered, when a issue with any ítem appears, excellent customer service and warranty response.
since my first order, always looking what more to buy at least every week...
more than recommended

2016-04-13

Great Products

"Great products, excellent service, fast response, easy to deal with and understand."

2016-04-03

Perfect Fit

"The phone case for my ACube was a perfect fit, probably because it was made specifically for ACube. Accessories are difficult to locate for items from China. However, since the items came from China, patience is necessary while awaiting deliver."

2016-03-29

very good!

"recieved order quickly and well done thankyou!"

2016-03-13

i had no problem to make the purchase

"i had no problem to make the purchase, i made it fast, until there good, but my order hasn´t arrived yet. i am still waiting for it, i hope it gets soon."

2016-02-29

Saved by PayPal

"I ordered an admittedly too good to be true presell offer of Lenovo Lemon X3, 3GB/32Gb variant. When I was notified by PayPal that I got a refund, I thought, 'that's it, it was the wrong model'. Turns out that was the case, but what ChinaBuye told me was that they had a problem with the PayPal account --I just had to pay by Western Union if I wanted my order expedited, or try again in a few days if I wanted it payed bay PayPal again. Later on, ChinaBuye said they had the PayPal account problem solved and I only needed to place a reorder. Which I did. Luckily, I ckecked again all product details before procceeding to check out --they had changed the product to a lesser model, 2GB/16Gb, with the same id and all, and of course they didn't warn me. So yeah, bad experience. They tried to scam me. "

2016-02-23

They did not provide the item and reimburse it.

"They did not provide the item and reimburse it."

2016-02-15

Great products, and a very good shipping

"Very good products at a good price, and the shipping was very satisfied and everything arrived in perfect condition latin america ... I really liked the product and the service and plan to buy lot of things here.

I highly recommend it

2016-02-13

It is perfectly made an online store.

"¿Why?...
Although I am in a faraway country of China, with the price of incredibly high dollar, Chinabuye I find all products I require at the best price (compared to most online stores), however, not only the price is a key factor, because although I had some problems in the purchasing process, and I had some doubts, customer service is just perfect, very fast response, qualified staff that makes you feel is important to them, always providing timely responses , it is certainly the best choice for those who buy in China, perfectly made an online store

Aunque estoy en un país lejano de China, con el precio del dolar increiblemente alto, en Chinabuye encuentro todos los productos que requiero al mejor precio (Comparado con la mayoria de tiendas virtuales), ahora bien, no sólo el precio es un factor clave, ya que aunque he tenido algunos inconvenientes en el proceso de compra, y he tenido algunas dudas, el servicio al cliente es simplemente perfecto, tiempos de respuesta muy rápidos, personal cualificado que hace sentir que uno es importante para ellos, ofreciendo siempre las respuestas oportunas, sin duda es la mejor opción para quienes compramos en China, la perfección hecha una tienda electrónica.

This review was modified by sebasvp on February 13 2016 11:05:11 AM

2016-02-09

No catchy title here!

"Have not received any of the ordered items except one (25% of my orders) and some of the ordered items are out of stock. Which means you are selling items you don't even have! Not very happy!"

Share ChinaBuye.com / ChinBuye Limited's store rating

ChinaBuye.com / ChinBuye Limited is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ChinaBuye.com / ChinBuye Limited is a merchant member
ChinaBuye.com / ChinBuye Limited participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,592 merchant members.