ChinaBuye.com / ChinBuye Limited Reviews - chinabuye.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.99/10 813 reviews

ChinaBuye.com / ChinBuye Limited is a merchant member
ChinaBuye.com / ChinBuye Limited participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

"good, ok :-)................

"Comprei um relógio Weide 2 colors led digital analogic. Efetuei o pagamento com meu Cartão Amex no valor de U$ 17,84 e até o presente momento não recebi meu produto. Solicito reembolso dos valores pagos por mim..

Atenciosamente.

Marcos Alexandre.

Rating 6/103/5

"ALL ON YOUR SITE IS PERFECT INCLUDED BEST CHEAPER PRICES ON MARKET ON E-CIGARETTES BUT MY ONLY PROBLEM WITH YOU SITE IS YOUR DELIVERY OPTIONS FOR MY COUNTRY BECAUSE 30 DAYS ITS TOO MUCH TIME FOR RECEIVE, BECAUSE I NEEDED MY THINGS THAT WERE SENT IN A FASTER WAY BECAUSE MY CUSTOMERS CAN NOT wait FOR ME UNTIL I BEING RECEIVING THAT CIGARETTES, BECAUSE ANYOBODY OF THEM COULD GO TO ANOTHER DEALER WICH HAVE THOSE PRODUCTS IN STOCK.
BUT ANYWAY YOU ARE THE BEST SITE ON CHINA FOR BUY THINGS TO RESALE BECAUSE YOU ARE THE BEST ON CHEAP PRICES, THANK YOU CHINABUYE AND I 'M BE HERE WAITING TO RECEIVE MY PURCHASED ITEMS IN LESS TIME FROM THE ESTIMATE. THANK YOU AGAIN.

"My overall satisfaction with Chinabuye is outstanding. I have a wide selection of products to choice from at competitive pricing. It also offers numerous places that they deliver to in a timely manner with an awesome means of tracking. I have and will recommend this site to my friends."

Rating 8/104/5

"Delays in shipping but goods were okay"

"My experience with Chinabuye is entirely satisfactory. The products are of good quality and the shipping package is neat."

"The order was delivered within the time specified
No problem was there
The products were as described

"Estou bem satisfeita com os produtos adquiridos quer pela sua qualidade, quer pela justeza com que chegaram a minha residência. Corresponderam à minha expectativa."

"I made an order. After my payment you wrote me a so stupid note: sorry, out of stock.
We take you out from our providers. We do bussiness not stupidity in the most of the cases.

"is too slowly the shipment but i already received my item tk"

"The device received was packed nicely. Item was delivered in 2weeks time. Thanks ChinaBuye!"

Rating 8/104/5

"El movil es simple y poco atractivo, tiene algunos defectillos como el angulo de la pantalla y la camara de fotos floja, pero en general, teniendo en cuenta el precio y prestaciones, es una buena compra y un producto interesante"

"Ware gut und sehr schnell geliefert"

"very satisfed good quality"

"I am get all things by my order, no problem."