ChinaBuye.com Coupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"goods come to the time that has promised, but it could be a little faster"

"awesome i like it number 1 seller"

"Eine wunderbare Box ich bin begeistert auch die Lieferung war OK."

"I received my order and some of my items were faulty, I'm very disappointed, I emailed them back and no responding.
Michael

"??????? ??? ?? ?????????? ?? ???????, ?? ??? ???? ???????? ? ??? ?? ????. ?? ???????? ?? ?? ??????????? ?? ???????????? ??????????? ?? ????? ? ?? ??????? ????. "

"Fast shipping and good price, that's what I like about Chinabuy"

"Excellent service good prices and convenient delivery . I think one of the best selling sites .."

"*****
*****

"Ordre No. 100684302 passed on 13 november 2014 and fully payed up through my PayPal account. We are 12 of december and my order not yet deliver. I need my money back and have no one to talk to. Please help me. Is't a fake company ? "

"Very easy to use, payment options and sending options are plentiful a easy site to use if you can drag yourself away from all the other good things on there...and postage in just under 2 weeks..excellent highly recomend"

"Car Cam arrived within the predicted time and is working well. I wish there was some way of getting delivery faster without raising the price, but I'm still very satisfied.
DH

"The 2.5 inch SATA hard drives is not working;
My computer does not recognize it

"I ordered in 10/1/14 a group of products, and at this date nothing I have in my hands.
Same, in 11/8/14 I ordered a group of products, and I have any notice about my order...

"been there a very reliable and high-quality content sites"

"Had been away for a while, came back to tons of great deals. ChinaBuye.com came thru with flying colors... very nice quality products great pricing and better than average shipping times. All in all a great experience "

ChinaBuye.com / ChinBuye Limited is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ChinaBuye.com / ChinBuye Limited is a merchant member
ChinaBuye.com / ChinBuye Limited participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.