Stores > ChiefValue [a Newegg Inc. Company]
  • ChiefValue [a N

Voice your opinion! Review ChiefValue [a Newegg Inc. Company] by clicking a star below.
2011-02-23

"Easy to deal with and great prices. These cases are a terrific deal and look good too. I've been very pleased with my shopping experience at Chief Value. "

2011-02-23

"Fast shipping---CheifValue has been good to me."

2011-02-23

"Great store, it's very similar to Newegg in the variety of items available and prices. But many times will have a promo code or free shipping when Newegg doesn't.

For example, I ordered a CPU, motherboard, and Case+PSU to build a new budget computer, and everything arrived quickly and correctly, without any problems.

One criticism I would have is that it's kind of difficult to browse for items in the store (unlike Newegg, where it is easy to select options and narrow down item options to help selection).

However, if you already know the item you want (for example by researching on Newegg), then it's very easy to just search for the item and find it on ChiefValue that way. Also, hopefully more item reviews will be available on the site as well as time goes on.

I will definitely consider ChiefValue for future purchases whenever it provides a good alternative to Newegg. Keep those promotional codes and free shipping offers coming!

2011-02-23

"I was very happy with this transaction. the price for xbox kinect was the cheapest at Cheifvalue.com. Thanks."

2011-02-23

"I was shopping for new computer parts, and I bought my motherboards from ChiefValue. I had a good coupon, but even without the coupon I would have purchased from CV thanks to their free shipping (even on Newegg the shipping tends to be about $10 a piece). I received exactly what I ordered in perfect working condition (I'm actually using one of the motherboards to write this review!)."

2011-02-23

"I bought two Kodak C143 cameras. Smooth experience and fast shipping. Would Shop again "

2011-02-23

"Solid company, ordered two hard drives from them. Came extremely well packed, with lots of bubble wrap and packing peanuts."

"Hi,
I ordered the motherboard ad hard drive from chiefvalue, the shipment arrived in 3 days. They gave me the best and cheapest deal. It seems like I saved 40 bucks only on the Asus motherboard. I will definitely shop here again

2011-02-23

"I bought RAM from CV. It works right out of the box. Fast shipping."

2011-02-23

"I bought 2 Samsung Spinpoint F4 320 GB hard drives from ChiefValue, and so far I haven't had a problem. They shipped quickly, and arrived on time. Currently, they are running in Raid 1 in my new computer, and working really well. "

2011-02-23

"Ordered 2x 2TB Samsung HDD's. They came packed really nice and everything works great. I'm perfectly happy ordering from ChiefValue over newegg -- they are the same company anyway. The box even had newegg stamped on it.

I'm cool with that!!

2011-02-23

"Good prices, fast shipping. I'm a repeat buyer."

2011-02-23

"Wooden pc case. Excellent product,exactly as described,
perfect condition, all parts included, quick to ship,
best price with shipping on net by 20%. Will absolutely
shop ChiefValue again.

2011-02-23

"I bought a mechanical keyboard at ChiefValue because they offered a lower price than Newegg and free shipping as well. I was very skeptical at first because I have never bought from them, I heard it's a Newegg Company so I pulled the trigger. Being a long-time Newegg customer, I have to say that their product and customer support are definitely on par with Newegg, if not better. My package arrived extremely fast along with very good attention to packaging details. With even better deals than Newegg can offer sometimes, ChiefValue is definitely making a name for themselves."

2011-02-23

"Great products every time...and the prices are the best I can locate...makes it a win win...every time"

Share ChiefValue [a Newegg Inc. Company]'s store rating

ChiefValue [a Newegg Inc. Company] is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ChiefValue [a Newegg Inc. Company] is not a merchant member
ChiefValue [a Newegg Inc. Company] does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!