Stores > Chewy.com

Customer service: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10

2016-07-23

never arrives in 1-2 day delivery promise

"Been ordering from mrchewy and now chewy.com for over 6 + years. Some of the folks here have not been customers that long. Shipping has never arrived in the time indicated on their site or on the internet. I am very close to big cities-so this is not the issue. Sent many emails asking why and where my orders are-very dissatisfied with customer service. Oh, sorry about that woof woof-How about $10 bucks off your next order-does not satisfy me.
Pick a carrier that gets your products to you in the time shown on your website and plastered all over the internet would be great-Also wrapping paper does not cushion small products jammed in the box with cat litter-explosion happens-what is wrong with you people! Guess you can not afford bubble wrap.

2016-07-13

Why Are PINK Dots on The Bottom OF my Cat Cans??

"I have been dealing with Chewy since June 25th, 2016 when I received my order of Purina Friskies Mixed Grill Pate...Nine Cans Were dented and had a pink dot on bottom??? And 4 other cans had pink dots only///They sent me another order and 12 cans had pink dots on bottom but were not damaged. Different Lot Numbers also..I called again...have spoken to 3 different supervisors? One even called Purina with me on the line....NO ONE knows or Even Cares if the Cans are safe AND Why they put a pink dot on them....Today I called back..the usual Answer no one has gotten back to them??? SO check your can food....Cat and Dog!"

This review was modified by Kristie444 on July 13 2016 11:29:46 AM

2016-06-20

Unbeliveable stupidity from chewy.com

"I ordered $86 worth of a PERISHABLE product from chewey.com. They offer 'free' 1-2 day delivery if you spend $50 or more.

Instead of shipping these PERISHABLE goods to me in the 1-2 days, as stated on their website, they DELIBERATELY shipped them so they wouldn't arrive for FOUR DAYS.

Almost ALL of the USA is experiencing extremely HOT WEATHER. Temperatures are WAY above average for mid June. But the imbeciles STILL shipped my PERISHABLE goods so they wouldn't arrive for FOUR DAYS. At the earliest. Thus rendering my goods completely and totally WORTHLESS.

And they did it ON PURPOSE. This wasn't a mistake. They DELIBERATELY did this.

This is the ABSOLUTE WORST on-line purchasing experience I've had in more than 20 years of on-line shopping. I still cannot believe they DELIBERATELY and KNOWINGLY did this.

This is just as unbelievably stupid as deliberately and knowingly leaving a small child or a dog or cat in a car with a black interior under the blazing hot sun in 95 degree Fahrenheit temperature.

2016-06-09

Will use often!

"Prices are very competitve; very convenient ship-to-your-door service; high selection of products; super fast delivery. Small issue with one damaged box and half of litter gone, but received excellent customer service and fast replacement at no charge. Recommend!!"

This review was modified by YMarkwardt on June 09 2016 10:25:59 AM

raylene_rutland's Avatar

Horseshoe Bay, Texas
2016-06-03

Loove Chewy!

"I have used Chewy multiple times, and love it. I had a small issue with my first order (they sent less than I ordered), and they corrected it, and sent out the rest of my stuff within a day. Professional company, understanding and great pricing. I highly recommend them!!"

2016-05-31

"I can't give enough praise for chewy.com. I just started ordering from chewy 2 months ago. I can't believe how quick I get my order. There was an issue with last order I placed a couple of days ago. When I contacted them I received excellent customer service. Not only that they compensated me for a small bag of dog food I had to purchase somewhere else until I received my order. I will definitely highly recommend chewy!!!"

2016-05-27

Munchkins review

"Jackson & Molli are giving our review of the service provided by Chewy.com
Their service for our feline species is top notch and a class act. We get our order within 24 hrs. sometimes overnight. Thank you Chewy.com. We can get a little irritable if we don't have treats.

This review was modified by debramitchell on May 27 2016 02:51:30 PM

2016-05-16

Where have you been?

"So after a terrible online buying experience, Chewy.com has restored my faith. After the purchase was official I got nervous wondering if I would get ripped off again. Then Google popped up and said it would insure my purchase because Chewy.com is a trusted site, at no additional cost. That was awesome. Then I sent an email wondering how long shipping would take. Chewy.com responded right away! They told me 1-2 days. I thought "yeah right". I assumed it would take a while because of the weight of the package. No lie, I received my package containing 2 bags of Blue Buffalo THE NEXT DAY! I am so excited to have found this website. I have already told family and friends. Plus I saved $30. Lol. Might be most important to some people."

This review was modified by Chuckgreg on May 16 2016 12:47:55 PM

2016-05-04

What a wonderful company!

"I never leave reviews but I had to leave one somewhere for Chewy.com. I have never experienced such amazing customer service. Not only are their prices better than the big box stores, but they have a bigger selection. This is the second time I have had to call them with an issue with an order (both my fault,) and both times my call was answered quickly, and they were more than generous with handling my concerns. This time I had an autoship that accidentally was shipped to an old address (I moved) - and when I called because it hadn't been delivered to my new address they immediately shipped me my order to my new address free of charge - AND OFFERED TO REFUND WHATEVER BAG OF FOOD I HAD TO BUY TO FEED MY PETS IN THE MEAN TIME (because I was counting on the order since I had run out of food.) I will never buy pet food from anywhere else. Thank you Chewy.com for being a company of good people!!!"

This review was modified by phelpsgi on May 04 2016 10:47:03 PM

2016-04-29

The phone rang, and a HUMAN picked up!!

"I accidentally forgot to log in a promo code for $15 off and called the customer service line. A person picked up the call right away. I didn't have to wait and hear 100 automated prompts. It was AMAZING! The customer service rep was Madison and she was REALLY nice and even asked about my puppy. Because of this experience I'll try to by all my items from Chewy.com. "

2016-04-22

Compassionate & Wonderful Service

"After contacting Chewy about unused pet food after my cat passed away, Chewy promptly refunded my money (more than half the order had been unused) and asked that I donate the food to a local animal shelter. I've used Chewy for a year now & have always had exemplary service, this experience just adds icing to the cake. Chewy.com has ensured my business for years to come! "

2016-04-22

Best pet supplies retailer around!

"Seriously great customer service, fast shipping and great prices. How can you beat that?"

2016-04-18

Itchy and Scratchy Cat Post

"I love love Chewy. My cats both love the scratchy post and take turns lounging inside. Thank you so much!!!!!

Maggie

2016-04-18

False Advertising

"Chewy.com website main page states 1-2 days shipping with min order, needed dog food within a couple of days. Placed order on April 14th, filled and supposedly shipped on April 16th via slow FedEx Home Delivery (tracking label created but no scan until the 18th so probably not shipped on the 16th). Scheduled delivery April 21st. Prices competitive but Amazon has far superior customer commitment and honest shipping advertising. Got me once, will never order from this site again."

This review was modified by Sbellmore001 on April 18 2016 12:52:51 PM

2016-04-14

Purrfection!!

"I have been having a very difficult time finding my cats favorite cat food. I googled the name of the food and I came upon Chewy.com. They had both of the cat food brands I was looking for so I gave them my first order. I received a 20% discount, free 1-2 day shipping and I could set up a auto refill order. I placed my order on Sunday and it was at my doorstep Tuesday morning. WOW!! The packaging was perfect, order was correct and I am one very happy customer.
As a sidebar, Chewy.com has everything you will ever need for dogs and cats...not just food. I am spreading the word about this wonderful online company.

This review was modified by rackbar on April 14 2016 08:28:09 AM

Share Chewy.com's store rating

Chewy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chewy.com is not a merchant member
Chewy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!