• Address: 200 SW 1st Avenue #810

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10

"I ordered a bag of dry cat food from Chewy.com the other day. Between the time I ordered and the time it arrived, I realized that it was the wrong food. I called Chewy.com to see how to return it, and they told me that they would give me a full refund, and to not bother returning the food. Instead, they asked that I donate it to a local shelter. I will DEFINITELY continue to shop at Chewy.com."

"Very easy to order. Products ship fast and prices are good!"

"You have a very good customer service team"

"Excellent communication. Super fast delivery. Everything exceeded my expectations. "

"I have always experienced friendly and helpful sales people. "

"Old school OUTSTANDING customer service. Really- I am bowled over. And the price is so much cheaper and free delivery?! How can you beat this? I am a customer for life."

"Unbelievable! I ordered the wrong dog food (needed large breed and I screwed up and got regular puppy food). Contacted their chat support and received a very knowledgeable individual who agreed the food I had purchased wouldn't be the best choice for Zoey/Koda. We started the process of returning a bag and replacing it with the correct one. I assumed they would be giving me a return label for the wrong dog food and I was very happy to see the return shipping would be free. They credited the cost of the food back to my account, and shipped the new bag at cost with free shipping. I am totally shocked still to see they suggested I take the incorrect bag to a shelter/animal center of my choice for a donation! Their service, website, and pricing is awesome!"

"Love this service, no more trips to the store at the last minute, prescription cat food is delivered right to my door right when I need it, and a great price!"

"cat likes the food
What else can I say
Cant find it in the store in Sarasota Fl
I order and they ship

Pumpkin the cat

"Absolutely the best!! I have been ordering from them for several years...always fast, courteous, reliable! And compared to the local pet food stores .. Chewy's prices without a doubt the best!! It enables us to feed the better food!! Can't thank them enough!! I will definitely be a lifetime customer!!

Marian Jackson, NJ

"I have finally found a place to get my cats' food that has the best prices and very fast & free shipping! I love this company, the last place I ordered from it took weeks just to process my order. Needless to say the shipping for Chewy.com is fast and the customer service is excellent! They make each interaction with every customer personal and pleasant, that's how customer service should be.
(The cat food I need cannot be found in stores.)

"I received my order incredibly fast-ceramic food/water bowls. One arrived with a crack in it, so I called the customer service number to inquire about return procedures. I was told that a replacement would be sent immediately and that I could just donate the imperfect one to a local shelter. What great customer service and the gentleman I spoke to could not have been nicer! Will definitely be ordering more products from them!

"I love Chewy.com!! There are so many benefits to ordering through them vs purchasing at a local store. I don't have to drive all over town searching for my hard-to-find dog food, the food is less expensive through Chewy.com, there's no sales tax, and shipping is free for orders over $49. The AutoShip feature is awesome! My dogs' food is automatically shipped to me at the interval of my choosing, so I no longer have to worry about running out of food. Also, the customer service to top notch! I use the online Chat feature, which is available 24/7 (seriously, I've contacted them at 3am), the staff is always very nice and helpful, and they've worked with me any time I've had an issue. The only thing I do wish they had was expedited delivery options, but overall, Chewy.com ROCKS!!"

"The orders take awhile for processing and delivery. So I suggest ordering a couple weeks earlier than you need the products, or at least being really patient. "

"I am very satisfied with Chewy.com. The selection is good, the prices are the best, and the shipping is great. My only hope is that these things continue."

Chewy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Chewy.com is a merchant member
Chewy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.