• Chewy.com Chewy.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"Great product, service, and speed in getting order. Highly recommend."

"Very prompt courteous and pleasant. Thank you."

"THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU DO FOR US ALL. "

"Great great great customer service, I wish there were more companies like this! ! Let me start of by saying that I've been using chewy.com for my dog food needs since I got my puppy 10 months ago and have NEVER had a problem. I use autoship for the discounted price and my order is delivered each and every month this month however I received the wrong food (remember this is the first time I've ever had a problem) so I called customer service to report my problem and after apologizing the lady said they would ship my blue buffalo out first thing in the morning but since I live in Alabama it may take until Tuesday to arrive. I was worried about my baby girl running out of food before then so she told me that if this were to happen and I had to run out and buy some to get by on that chewy would be happy to reimburse me! Wow! ! And if that weren't enough. .. (I had previously mentioned to her that the bag of Taste of the Wild I received had a small rip in it and had spilt out into the shipping box) she told me that I could donate that bag to my local shelter if I wanted. .... I can't say enough great things about chewy. ..... this absolutely made my day! !"

"Arrived in separate shipments but in the timeframe estimaed."

"Great servicetakes the hassle out of carrying heavy packages from the store"

"We were delighted with your website, products and service. Our basset hound "Flash" gives you 2 paws, way, way up!!"

"I had some issues with my credit card and Chewy made sure to notify my quickly! And when I called in to fix the issue I was treated so kindly and the gentleman I spoke with resolved everything in a matter of seconds! "

"Great customer service. Rep went over & above."

"I loved being able to call and make my order in the middle of the night. It was great to speak with someone who really understood the products that Chewy offers, and who obviously was interested in pets. She was very helpful in saving me money, too. I was surprised and appreciated how quickly my order arrived."

"Great service. Thank you."

"Fast & Great. Just what we needed! Can't wait for our auto orders to start!"

"Originally they only shipped one of the two pallets we ordered but a quick call, great customer service, and the order was corrected. The orders since have been problem-free! We are VERY pleased with chewy.com."

"It was very easy to order and my items showed up the next day. My puppy and my dog both love the busy buddy bone. "

"We are very satisfied and so are our little precious yorkies Lucy & Lily!"

Share Chewy.com's store rating

Chewy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Chewy.com is a merchant member
Chewy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,890 merchant members.