Stores > Chewy.com

Customer service: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10

2016-08-20

CUSTOMER SERVICE to the MOON AND BACK! OVer the top

"The people at Chewy are TRULY, caring folks. I have never had a company be so wonderful from start to finish. We called Monday night needing a kennel cage by Thursday and they assured us it would be at our home and it was. The agents followed up and are such AMAZING folks.

This was the first time we've ordered from them but with people like they have working there it won't be the last. Their prices are so much lower than Petco or PetSmart and these people really care about us and our pets. I can't imagine where they found their employees. I didn't think there were that many truly wonderful customer service folks in the world and Chewy has found each and every one of them. THEY ROCK!

This review was modified by womancop on August 22 2016 11:30:58 AM

2016-08-20

always late delivery

"the last two orders i placed with them took 5 or 6 days to arrive when i was told it would be 2 days. when i complained i was given a 15 percent credit toward my next purchase. i will buy from amazon prime in the future, the prices are the same and two day delivery is guaranteed..also i was told they only ship fed-x. and that fed -x does not deliver sunday or monday. amazon prime delivers 7 days a week. also fed-x delivers in the dark and leaves the package on the ground for the animals to get.

2016-08-19

Excellent Customer Service

"We have had the absolute BEST experience with Chewy! Our orders come in quickly and packaged very well. The customer service is just out of this world and I truly would pay extra to shop the chewy site over in store but they are so awesome, you don't have to! I discovered today that they allow the use of manufacturer's coupons....you just have to reach out to them! Great job Chewy! "

This review was modified by settyb on August 19 2016 05:09:45 AM

2016-08-18

NO notification if an item you ordered is out of stock.

"After waiting 4 days for my order to get shipped, I finally went on their live chat to find out about the delay. It turned out that one of the items I ordered was out of stock. It was clearly in stock when I placed the order. If I hadn't gone on live chat to find out about the delay I would probably still be waiting for my order to ship. This is almost a week after I placed the order. Why would I bother with this company if I can have the same items on my doorstep the same day with same-day shipping from Amazon? "

This review was modified by Jane12345 on August 18 2016 08:54:35 AM

2016-08-15

Great place to get pet food

"I love buying my dog food from Chewy.com. It is so much more reasonably priced than Petsmart. It arrives within the guaranteed 2 days. I did order some shampoos from Chewy.com. They arrived somewhat exploded and broken. Definitely only getting food."

2016-08-09

Love Chewy tried others but will stick with them there quick delivery

"Will keep ordering from these guys are little dog is very sensitive and the food we get from them works great and she loves it"

2016-08-04

Love Chewy!

"I have a very sensitive dog, he has outbreaks to lots of things. I found chewy.com and started ordering his food thru them, since then I have not has any issues with his outbreaks as well as not having to go to the store to find my food and lug it home has been amazing! Chewy is always prompt on their arrivals and comes in perfect condition. Chewy customer for life! "

2016-07-28

Promotion codes a joke

"Received a card in the mail for $15 off your first order as a welcome! It only applies to certain brands I was told which was not noted on the coupon I received in the mail. How is that a welcome??? NOT....emptied my cart."

This review was modified by Hello99999 on July 28 2016 08:21:31 PM

2016-07-27

Exceptional Customer Service

"I received a bag of very expensive dog food that had a small tear in it. When I found bugs at top, I called them and they apologized profusely and sent out another bag the same day, no questions asked and no need to hassle with returning old bag. I have ordered from them multiple times and had no issues with delays in shipping. I called once before when the dog toy I ordered was too small for my dog - once again, they replaced it and only charged me the difference in price and did not even make me return the first one. I am TOTALLY IMPRESSED with this company!!!!"

This review was modified by LauriSh on July 27 2016 02:40:34 PM

2016-07-23

never arrives in 1-2 day delivery promise

"Been ordering from mrchewy and now chewy.com for over 6 + years. Some of the folks here have not been customers that long. Shipping has never arrived in the time indicated on their site or on the internet. I am very close to big cities-so this is not the issue. Sent many emails asking why and where my orders are-very dissatisfied with customer service. Oh, sorry about that woof woof-How about $10 bucks off your next order-does not satisfy me.
Pick a carrier that gets your products to you in the time shown on your website and plastered all over the internet would be great-Also wrapping paper does not cushion small products jammed in the box with cat litter-explosion happens-what is wrong with you people! Guess you can not afford bubble wrap.

2016-07-13

Why Are PINK Dots on The Bottom OF my Cat Cans??

"I have been dealing with Chewy since June 25th, 2016 when I received my order of Purina Friskies Mixed Grill Pate...Nine Cans Were dented and had a pink dot on bottom??? And 4 other cans had pink dots only///They sent me another order and 12 cans had pink dots on bottom but were not damaged. Different Lot Numbers also..I called again...have spoken to 3 different supervisors? One even called Purina with me on the line....NO ONE knows or Even Cares if the Cans are safe AND Why they put a pink dot on them....Today I called back..the usual Answer no one has gotten back to them??? SO check your can food....Cat and Dog!"

This review was modified by Kristie444 on July 13 2016 11:29:46 AM

2016-06-20

Unbeliveable stupidity from chewy.com

"I ordered $86 worth of a PERISHABLE product from chewey.com. They offer 'free' 1-2 day delivery if you spend $50 or more.

Instead of shipping these PERISHABLE goods to me in the 1-2 days, as stated on their website, they DELIBERATELY shipped them so they wouldn't arrive for FOUR DAYS.

Almost ALL of the USA is experiencing extremely HOT WEATHER. Temperatures are WAY above average for mid June. But the imbeciles STILL shipped my PERISHABLE goods so they wouldn't arrive for FOUR DAYS. At the earliest. Thus rendering my goods completely and totally WORTHLESS.

And they did it ON PURPOSE. This wasn't a mistake. They DELIBERATELY did this.

This is the ABSOLUTE WORST on-line purchasing experience I've had in more than 20 years of on-line shopping. I still cannot believe they DELIBERATELY and KNOWINGLY did this.

This is just as unbelievably stupid as deliberately and knowingly leaving a small child or a dog or cat in a car with a black interior under the blazing hot sun in 95 degree Fahrenheit temperature.

2016-06-09

Will use often!

"Prices are very competitve; very convenient ship-to-your-door service; high selection of products; super fast delivery. Small issue with one damaged box and half of litter gone, but received excellent customer service and fast replacement at no charge. Recommend!!"

This review was modified by YMarkwardt on June 09 2016 10:25:59 AM

raylene_rutland's Avatar

Horseshoe Bay, Texas
2016-06-03

Loove Chewy!

"I have used Chewy multiple times, and love it. I had a small issue with my first order (they sent less than I ordered), and they corrected it, and sent out the rest of my stuff within a day. Professional company, understanding and great pricing. I highly recommend them!!"

2016-05-31

"I can't give enough praise for chewy.com. I just started ordering from chewy 2 months ago. I can't believe how quick I get my order. There was an issue with last order I placed a couple of days ago. When I contacted them I received excellent customer service. Not only that they compensated me for a small bag of dog food I had to purchase somewhere else until I received my order. I will definitely highly recommend chewy!!!"

Share Chewy.com's store rating

Chewy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chewy.com is not a merchant member
Chewy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!