Stores > Chewy.com

Product & services pricing Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

"This company is awesome and has excellent customer service. They have gone above and beyond to help us with our orders and replacing items even if the error was our fault. Thanks Chewy.com for being kind to your customers"

This review was modified by DOGANDCAT8 on November 20 2015 12:57:15 PM

"I've been ordering my dog and cat foods from Mr Chewy for a couple of years now. I order cases of canned food for both dogs and cat and 7-30lb bags of dry foods. Initially when i ordered canned food they where just placed in the box as is and shipped, as a case...often resulting in dented cans. However over the last year or so, they have made an improvement. They now place a fitted cardboard "top" over the top of the case of cans, covering and protecting them. No dented cans!! I get my shipments every 4 weeks and have on several occasions. requested shipment a few days to a week early....it always arrives within 2 days!!! On one occasion I was missing an item...i simply called MR CHEWY and they immediately shipped the item to me. No questions asked. They even send us Christmas cards at the holidays!! I love MR CHEWY and don't see myself changing the way i buy my pet foods EVAH!!! "

"All I can say is WOW! We are so grateful to have found this website, we save on average compared to other stores at least $15 on cases of food. This allows us to buy more treats and other supplies we need and the quick shipping puts the cherry on top with this company! Very satisfied and highly recommended to others. When products were received they looked BETTER than any cans we have purchased from a store, no dents and the label was perfect with no tearing. "

"I only purchase dry food from Chewy because I know that ordering canned food from any online retailer will probably result in dented cans and beat up boxes. That being said, I've never had any issues with my dog food bags ranging from 12 to 26 pounds. I like ordering toys and dog food from chewy because it's easier AND cheaper than going to the pet store. Their customer service is part of the reason I keep re-ordering. A few months ago I ordered a bag of dog food that had the new formulation that differed from ingredient list posted on their website. Chewy was able to correct the problem by refunding me the price of the item and asking me to donate the open bag to my nearest pet shelter."

"I really like the convenience of choosing when my pets food will be delivered right to my door. No more hassle of lifting and carrying heavy bags to and from the store."

"Great prices, tons of selection, fast shipping, and AWESOME customer service. I will be going back in the future and eliminating my need to 'go to the petstore' ever again! So glad I found chewy.com! "

"I'm floored! I ordered three items from Chewy. I gave one item (doggy treat toy) a bad review on their website. It was not Chewy's fault the item didn't meet my expectations. In fact, it might have been that my dog is just too dumb to use this toy (I mentioned this in the review).

They sent me an email telling me they are refunding the price of the toy. Totally unexpected and unnecessary, but it really makes me impressed with this company. I will return to Chewy, and I suggest you try them too!

"This business has a big selection, and competitive prices on all of the things we looked at. We had to return an item, and were NOT charged for the shipping back, or the shipping of the replacement item. The service reps seem to be top notch, with an honest desire to make this your "go to" online pet supply store. I wish I had known about this business before now. It's refreshing to find stores online that want to do business the old fashioned way, giving good value and backing it up with excellent customer service. "

"There is no better store, either mail order or local, to shop for your pets! First and foremost, their customer service is tops... they are there to please, and happy to do so! Their prices on every product is more economical than you will find anywhere, no shipping fee on $49 or more, and really... what could be better than having your order right at your doorstep in two days!!! I love, love, love Chewys, and so do all of my furs! We encourage every pet owner to check out their website... once there, you'll never shop elsewhere!"

"I can't express enough my amazing experience with Chewy!I put in a order yesterday for Wellness core grain free puppy food!It came the very next day without me even paying for overnight expedited extra fee!!!Shocked!!!!The cans weren't even dented & were double boxed for protection. I will definitely order again with pleasure!!This is love!!!!Lol Happy!Thank u Chewy for all you do!Do recommend to anyone!Puppy's loved the food too.All around a win win situation!! Happy Camper!Sincerely, Wanda Orraca!Not a paid customer to write this review either!My choice!"

"I adopted my first dog last month. I don't know the first thing about dogs, and Chewy.com was there to help! After receiving my first purchase, I received a hand-written "Thank-you" card in the mail. I've never experienced such exceptional, personal customer services like this from a retailer before. Thank you, for making shopping easy and enjoyable for my sweet girl!"

"I was looking for a site that would auto ship not only cat food but also litter. Amazon would do cat food but not litter so I came across Chewy.com. I set up my autoship but didn't need the order for another 3 weeks. I didn't see how to delay the first order so I used their chat support and the person who helped me changed the ship date right away. It was really easy. I got the order right when I needed it. Unfortunately, the salmon oil I ordered, my cats hated it. As in they would not eat at all. I wrote a review on this stating that and without asking, Chewy refunded the cost of that purchase! I was amazed! I would have never asked or expected a refund because of picky cats but they did it anyway. Wow!"

"Love Chewy!!! This is an awesome business and I will continue to give them my business and refer everyone to them. I had the most wonderful experience when I called them to start the process for returning a dog food purchase after I lost my dog (11 years old, and lived a good long life for a big boy!) They credited the purchase immediately, and did not even ask me to return the bag of food! Plus, a couple of days later, a condolence vase showed up at our house, from Chewy.com in memory of Elliott! What fantastic service!!

I've also been very happy with the choice of food available, and the prices at Chewy. They ship right away and i can be guaranteed to get it in only a couple of days. I will continue to use Chewy as long as I have pet supply needs!

"With a dog that needs a prescription diet, buying dog food can be a hassle. But, Chewy makes the experience so much easier. Chewy has the best customer service hands down."

" I have to say that my family nor I have ever come across any retailer that goes above and beyond their jobs. Our dog passed away a week ago and we contacted chewy.com to return one of the bags of food we had ordered, They were not worried about the return of the merchandise , but rather about us grieving and our concerns. Diane was absolutely amazing and lending ear and had such a soothing and calming effect. Most of all chewy did not end with the reimbursement of our dogs purchases, but today we had received a beautiful flower bouquet from them. This company is amazing in so many ways, the people , their caring for your pets, their products and speeding shipping. I could not ask for a better company. We have adopted another pet from the shelter, so I will only deal with chewy from now on..Thank you for being their in our time of need. "

Share Chewy.com's store rating

Chewy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Chewy.com is a merchant member
Chewy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.