• Address: 200 SW 1st Avenue #810

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10

"Always perfect service. They seem to be the only reliable people
I have dealt with.

"Great prices, very quick shipping, amazing customer service! will shop again."

"Thank you for the excellent customer service! I received my order today and it was not correct. The rep was super nice and the process to care of the issue was great! I don't think I've ever experienced a call as easy as this one was! This was my first order and I will be a repeat customer for my pets! Thanks again!"

"I purchased two furminater brushes for my cats because it was the best price on line.When I called to get a shipping label to return one I was told to donate it to a local pet shelter and my credit card will be refunded. Wow! Great customer service, great prices and products. Will tell all my friends about Chewy!"

"It's hard to find a company with such great customer service these days. Chewy.com has the best prices by far and fast shipping. My dog has a sensitive stomach so we've had some issues finding food he can tolerate-- not only were the people at Chewy helpful with suggestions but they were also awesome when we had a problem with the consistency of a certain product-- they immediately (and so politely!) offered a credit one time and a refund the second time. So I really can't say enough about these people-- they know what customer service is all about! So glad someone recommended them to me. We will be lifetime customers for sure. "

"my food arrived very quickly!"

"Good place to shop I like buying from their store."

"Excellent product. Great to deal with. Highly recommended."

"Chewy.com shocked me the other day when I called to return 48 cans of cat food(-1 can my cat didn't like) and they told me to give it to the local animal shelter instead and my account had already been credited. wow... They also asked questions to help me find a better match of food for my cat. Never being rushed with questions and sparking some "oh yeahs" I decided to try a different food. I'm waiting for it to arrive and I hope all the girls love it and don't have any problems. (one has a respiratory problem with many ingredients) Thank you Chewy for your help."

"Came within 3 days, everything I ordered

"The first time we ordered through Chewy.com, we were a little skeptical. We hadn't heard of them, but they were BBB accredited. And they had the best prices for the puppy pads we buy. We gave them a shot, and we are very pleased we did! The order processing and shipping was incredibly fast! Only once did we have an issue with the condition a product we ordered. However, their customer service responded in a few hours, and immediately took care of our issue. Their customer service is amazing - probably the best of any company I buy from."

"They are incredible! My dog developed a pretty severe food allergy to food I bought through Chewy and I found this out at the Vet after I had just bought two more 15lb bags of the product. I couldn't continue feeding her food that was making her sick so I called customer service, explained the situation and asked if I could return the unopened bags. The customer service rep refunded me the cost of both bags and then instead of having me return the unused product he asked that I donate it to a local animal shelter or rescue. How special is that? I have nothing but good things to say about every interaction I have had with this company. They truly put dog & owner first and have one of the highest qualities of customer service that I have ever experienced!"

"I ordered a bag of dry cat food from Chewy.com the other day. Between the time I ordered and the time it arrived, I realized that it was the wrong food. I called Chewy.com to see how to return it, and they told me that they would give me a full refund, and to not bother returning the food. Instead, they asked that I donate it to a local shelter. I will DEFINITELY continue to shop at Chewy.com."

"Very easy to order. Products ship fast and prices are good!"

"You have a very good customer service team"

Chewy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Chewy.com is a merchant member
Chewy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.