Stores > Chewy.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2016-04-29

The phone rang, and a HUMAN picked up!!

"I accidentally forgot to log in a promo code for $15 off and called the customer service line. A person picked up the call right away. I didn't have to wait and hear 100 automated prompts. It was AMAZING! The customer service rep was Madison and she was REALLY nice and even asked about my puppy. Because of this experience I'll try to by all my items from Chewy.com. "

2016-04-22

Compassionate & Wonderful Service

"After contacting Chewy about unused pet food after my cat passed away, Chewy promptly refunded my money (more than half the order had been unused) and asked that I donate the food to a local animal shelter. I've used Chewy for a year now & have always had exemplary service, this experience just adds icing to the cake. Chewy.com has ensured my business for years to come! "

2016-04-22

Best pet supplies retailer around!

"Seriously great customer service, fast shipping and great prices. How can you beat that?"

2016-04-18

Itchy and Scratchy Cat Post

"I love love Chewy. My cats both love the scratchy post and take turns lounging inside. Thank you so much!!!!!

Maggie

2016-04-18

False Advertising

"Chewy.com website main page states 1-2 days shipping with min order, needed dog food within a couple of days. Placed order on April 14th, filled and supposedly shipped on April 16th via slow FedEx Home Delivery (tracking label created but no scan until the 18th so probably not shipped on the 16th). Scheduled delivery April 21st. Prices competitive but Amazon has far superior customer commitment and honest shipping advertising. Got me once, will never order from this site again."

This review was modified by Sbellmore001 on April 18 2016 12:52:51 PM

2016-04-14

Purrfection!!

"I have been having a very difficult time finding my cats favorite cat food. I googled the name of the food and I came upon Chewy.com. They had both of the cat food brands I was looking for so I gave them my first order. I received a 20% discount, free 1-2 day shipping and I could set up a auto refill order. I placed my order on Sunday and it was at my doorstep Tuesday morning. WOW!! The packaging was perfect, order was correct and I am one very happy customer.
As a sidebar, Chewy.com has everything you will ever need for dogs and cats...not just food. I am spreading the word about this wonderful online company.

This review was modified by rackbar on April 14 2016 08:28:09 AM

2016-04-13

This Company is Amazing!

"Their prices are great and my orders have always arrived quickly, but the icing on the cake is their customer service. My cat died recently and I had an unopened case of prescription cat food laying around that I couldn't feed my other kitty. I called customer service and explained the situation, they were very sympathetic and refunded me my last TWO orders and said I did not need to send the food back and suggested I donate it to charity (which I did). The next day when I returned home from work there was a beautiful vase of flowers on the front porch...from Chewy! They also sent a really nice card in the mail. After this I don't know if I will ever walk into a pet store again. I just can't say enough good things about this company! "

This review was modified by Sailor86 on April 13 2016 02:32:31 PM

2016-04-11

Wonderful to work with

"I had purchased 4 cases of canned cat food for some very picky cats. One of the flavors my cat had trouble with, and when I notified Chewy's in hopes of getting a refund for the remaining cans, not only were they incredibly easy to get ahold of, but they immediately refunded the entire case and didn't even want me to send it back. They asked me to donate the unused cans to a local shelter. How awesome is that?! "

2016-04-09

My dog died

"I ordered a supplement for my Chihuahua for $80 . Got it in only few days. Before I could open that bottle, my dog died. Chewy.com credit my credit card for the full amount and asked me to donate the unopened bottle. Couldn't believe how great the customer service was. Way to go guys."

This review was modified by cfelter on April 09 2016 07:20:33 AM

2016-04-04

Best customer service, best prices, so many products!

"Chewy's customer service is by far the best of any company I've ever shopped at. I had ordered 3 cases of cat litter, which one of my cats refused to use. I was trying to figure out what to do with the remaining 2 cases that I had yet to open, since I really didn't want to pay return shipping since they're so heavy. They ended up giving me a refund ~$45 for 2 cases, and told me to donate it to a local shelter! Not to mention the fact that every time I order from them I end up bugging the customer service people about something. They're always more than happy to help. I love their online chat system."

2016-04-03

Great Customer Service

"Had to return a couple cases of food and they sent me labels and a refund for half of a $112 order even before I shipped them. The balance was credited when they got them. Quite surprising! "

This review was modified by BobT63 on April 10 2016 06:45:38 PM

2016-04-02

Best Customer Service

"I have had nothing but the best experience with Chewy.com. I stumbled across their site after my local pet store stopped carrying my cats canned food. I placed an order on chewy.com and put it on autoship. It arrives monthly like clock work. I have been so impressed I started ordering my pets water filters from them as well. I mistakenly ordered the wrong filter and called customer service to do a return. Someone picked up immediately- no robots or press 1 for this, a live person. They helped me with my exchange and even though it was my fault in picking the wrong filter they issued me and refund and asked me to donate the wrong item to my local shelter. Simply amazing. I love chewy.com. I will be a customer for life. "

This review was modified by Garganon on April 02 2016 07:35:31 PM

2016-03-31

Comforting in the worst of times

"I am so thankful for Chewy.com and all the help they provided me and my senior pet by graciously giving me refunds on some products I was trying out to help her. When one product didn't work for my dog, they gave me a refund without asking me to send the products back (just asked that I donated it to a shelter, which I will!). I then ordered another product instead and when my dog passed away before I was able to use the new product, they graciously refunded my entire order and again asked that I donate the items, even though they were unopened. The customer service rep was also so nice when I told her about my situation and showed a lot of compassion. I have had excellent experiences with this company and will surely be returning to this site! Thank you!!!"

This review was modified by liz314 on March 31 2016 01:06:44 PM

2016-03-28

Amazing Customer Service & Truly a Brand That Cares

"I recently purchased a collar from chewy.com and wanted to return it simply because I changed my mind. Customer service was extremely polite, quick to reply, and were overall so courteous. They ended up refunding my purchase and suggesting I donate it to my local animal shelter to be used for training purposes. While some may try to take advantage of their love for pets, this is an unparalleled sentiment now a days that I hope will only fuel a pay it forward type of mentality. I've also received hand written postcards following up to my past orders :). Overall, I'm extremely appreciative of the courtesy they have shown and for the strength of character and kind hearts behind chewy.com. Will definitely continue to buy more from chewy. "

This review was modified by Daniel016 on March 28 2016 10:35:46 AM

2016-03-05

I won't mess around with the other 2 Big Box pet stores anymore!

"I was tired of being obligated to using either Petco or PetSmart because those were the only 2 places I could get my pets needs shipped to me and at a half descent price. They got to be too expensive & were out of the product half the time & the shipping took 7-10 days. Too Long!
Then one day out of desperation I starting surfing & came across an article that mentioned Chewy.com.
I went on Chewy.com & the site is very user friendly. They had all the flavors of the food we use & they are in stock. The prices are better than their competitors, and the shipping is free at a certain price point.
4 days later as stated, I got my order. The shipment is accurate, fast & packaged very well.
I ordered again for something different 2 weeks later & it was consistent with the 1st shipment.
Chewy has better service all across the board than the Big Box Pet Stores. ***** 5 Stars all the way!
BRAVO CHEWY!!!
You now have a new & loyal customer.

This review was modified by BMARK1 on March 05 2016 07:54:13 AM

Share Chewy.com's store rating

Chewy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chewy.com is not a merchant member
Chewy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!