• Chewy.com Chewy.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10

"Dane helped me today, after my pup (who has allergies) had a reaction to his food. I have to say, the fantastic customer service from Chewy.com continues to wow me! I absolutely love this company and they way they stand by the products they sell. "

"This was my first order and I was placing it on a Saturday. I called the customer service number and they quickly answered, were super helpful and helped me complete my order. The product arrived quickly, as promised! When you work long hours during the week, it's great to have a company that can help you on a weekend -- thanks!"

"Reasonably priced, quick shipping, received exactly what was ordered."

"Pleased with the product, it was priced very well, delivered to my door with free shipping based on the quantity purchased. A lot to like."

"Great prices, website easy to navigate, order very easy to place."

"Excellent process- easy to do and quick excellent follow through "

"Great price on a large bag of food, really quick shipping. I ordered a leash that turned out to be too small for what I needed, so I called for a return. They credited me for the leash and asked that I donate to local shelter rather than shipping back. Great customer service and values!"

"I have made several orders/transactions with Chewy.com and I am EXTREMELY Pleased with their 24/7 chat window to ask questions at any time, their fast deliveries and AMAZING customer service!!! They also have the BEST prices I can find anywhere (locally or online)!! I had to return ALL products due to finding out from our vet that my dog has allergies to all the products I had just received in my autoship. They easily refunded all my money with no fuss!! GREAT COMPANY!!!"

"Fantastic service. I live in a second floor apartment. Home FedEx delivery has made a huge difference for me. I am 67 and I greatly appreciate that I don't have to carry my heavy order from the front office. UPS and the Post Office will not deliver to my apartment. Thank you so much for using FedEx. I greatly appreciate the fast, professional service."

"Very quick service and I got just what I ordered. Thank you."

"Amazing service, including a welcome here, hand-written postcard. I will order again."

"Chewy is the most consistently excellent business I have ever dealt with. I am always shocked by the super fast shipping and great prices. It truly makes my life easier not having to run to the pet store every weekend. They even sent me a hand signed Christmas card. Absolutely superb. (and I am NOT easy to please)"

"The customer service was wonderful. Delivery and customer service handled professionally and efficiently."

"The grass grow well and the pricing is better then buying at Petco."

"Best customer service I have ever experienced! So helpful and understanding of my questions."

Share Chewy.com's store rating

Chewy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Chewy.com is a merchant member
Chewy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.