• Address: 200 SW 1st Avenue #810

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10

"Beyond impressed and sooo ready for a better alternative than the online store I was using.
I placed the order on a Sunday afternoon, received confirmation of my order right away, notification of shipment by early AM on Monday and had partial shipment on my doorstep BEFORE NOON!!! The rest of the order followed the next day and everything was delivered as requested. Just WOW and I have taken the time to give them a shout out.

"LOVE THIS PLACE FOR ALL MY PET NEEDS! They are extremely helpful and have great customer service. If anything goes wrong they are willing to help out in any way possible! I use their autoship for both dogs and our cat food. They will not charge you anymore for anything if your order showed a certain price."

"I have made two orders. The first order got lost and the second order was missing an item. BUT I have to say the sales team was really wonderful about fixing the problems and fixing them quickly. They are friendly and courteous. Even though both orders have had problems, they are so responsive, I will continue to make my monthly dog food purchases through them."

"I love chewy.com. I send dog food and supplies to a rescue several states away. Many times I am rushed to place an order or adjust my auto ship and make a mistake. All it takes is one phone call and the fantastic staff at chewy.com have it all sorted out for me, even asking how to rescue pups are doing. You can't beat their customer service, even from my local pet store that prides themselves in customer service and you certainly can't beat their prices or free shipping. "

"The customer service is so EXCELLENT at Chewy.com that I felt compelled to write this review. I have purchased my monthly supply of dog food, treats, medicines, etc. from Chewy.com for about a year now with no incident. Recently I purchased my usual flea medicine supply for the next 6 months. But it stopped working and my dog was covered in fleas. I emailed Chewy as a last resort because the company that makes the medicine would not refund my money. I asked if I could simply return the unused medicine for a credit towards purchasing another brand. Almost immediately, I got a pleasant response from the customer service representative saying that she was sorry the medicine didn't work, that Chewy would refund the full price of the medicine and give me free shipping on a replacement product. WOW! I purchased another brand of flea medicine, was not charged for shipping as promised, and I got my full refund in just a few days. Well done, Chewy.com. I'll be a customer for life!"

"I had two orders in a row of cat litter packed so poorly that UPS actually threw the last shipment away at their call center. After complaining that my order hadn't arrived I tracked the packed and saw in the UPS notes that they had discarded the package due to it coming apart or leaking! I let Chewy know and they told me they would ship a replacement out for a 2-3 day delivery. That didn't happen and when I brought it to their attention and asked for a full refund (just $35) they offered me a 15% discount. I won't be back. "

"Here are all of the things that are 10/10 when it comes to Chewy:

Ease of ordering
Returns
Response time
Helpfulness

Thank you to a company that stands out above the rest!

I even contacted them to find out where to write a review. I am truly a customer service "junkie" being it is so rare today. They even donate to rescue organizations. Love it!

"I am impressed with my experience with this transaction."

"Always perfect service. They seem to be the only reliable people
I have dealt with.

"Great prices, very quick shipping, amazing customer service! will shop again."

"Thank you for the excellent customer service! I received my order today and it was not correct. The rep was super nice and the process to care of the issue was great! I don't think I've ever experienced a call as easy as this one was! This was my first order and I will be a repeat customer for my pets! Thanks again!"

"I purchased two furminater brushes for my cats because it was the best price on line.When I called to get a shipping label to return one I was told to donate it to a local pet shelter and my credit card will be refunded. Wow! Great customer service, great prices and products. Will tell all my friends about Chewy!"

"It's hard to find a company with such great customer service these days. Chewy.com has the best prices by far and fast shipping. My dog has a sensitive stomach so we've had some issues finding food he can tolerate-- not only were the people at Chewy helpful with suggestions but they were also awesome when we had a problem with the consistency of a certain product-- they immediately (and so politely!) offered a credit one time and a refund the second time. So I really can't say enough about these people-- they know what customer service is all about! So glad someone recommended them to me. We will be lifetime customers for sure. "

"my food arrived very quickly!"

"Excellent product. Great to deal with. Highly recommended."

Chewy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Chewy.com is a merchant member
Chewy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,843 merchant members.