Stores > Chewy.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
Voice your opinion! Review Chewy.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-21

The Best Online Retailer Experience - Better Than Amazon!!!

"I discovered Chewy about 2 months ago and I am in love! They carry all of the brands I trust at a major discount. The dry food I feed my dog goes for $85-$100 on Amazon, and PetSmart doesn't even carry it. I get it for $50 on Chewy.com with FREE 2-day shipping. The same treats I buy for $4 on Chewy go for around $10 at PetSmart. My dog LOVES seeing the Chewy box. My dog is happy he has so many great treats and great food. I'm happy because his shopping is quick, easy, cheap, and above all I can get brands that I trust. CHEWY RULES!!!"

This review was modified by PaleMagentaTern on March 21 2017 10:15:02 AM

2017-03-15

A company that cares

"Ordered a few items including a Thunder Vest for my pup from chewy.com. The vest didn't fit so I contacted them about returning it. Chewy customer reps asked me to just donate the item to a local shelter and refunded me with no questions asked. I've contacted their customer service in the past once before and they were great that time as well.

While I may have found some items slightly cheaper, I have decided to ONLY shop with chewy.com for my pet needs when possible. The do a wonderful job all around from ordering, shipping/delivery and customer service. One of the few companies in today's world that I would give a 5 star rating and tell people they MUST shop with.

This review was modified by re1master on March 15 2017 11:15:01 AM

2017-03-14

Always on time

"Absolutely love love love chewy.com always get my food on time if not early. So convenient and prices on high end food for my allergy prone dog are so much better than at the retail stores. Have been using them for about a year now and would recommend them to everyone!"

This review was modified by Dani312 on March 14 2017 09:00:08 AM

2017-03-12

GREAT customer service

" My first order was damaged...Chewy refunded my money immediately..no questions asked...BECAUSE of this I am now a loyal customer. I know they back up not only their products but their delivery also.
I live in their area and i literally get my order the next day. In addition to this their prices are actually cheaper then my local pet store.
Customer service reps are cheerful..helpful and efficient.

This review was modified by leeanncohen on March 12 2017 05:45:01 PM

2017-03-09

You're doing it right, Chewy!

"We have been using Chewy for a little over a year now and absolutely love it! Not only are the prices some of the best around, the auto-ship function is so very convenient. The main reason for this review, however, is to commend Chewy on outstanding customer service. We recently had to request to return an item (dog ramp) that didn't work out for our neurotic, 100lb, Boxer/Mastiff mix. He is a giant baby and very particular (Addison's disease makes him much more sensitive than your average big oaf).

Chewy not only refunded my card immediately, they asked us to simply donate the dog ramp to a local shelter or animal rescue instead of returning it to them. AMAZING! You're doing it right! Take notice, corporate America...this is how a business should be run. Bravo!

Life-long customers from TN: J-n-S

This review was modified by sthurmo on March 09 2017 07:45:02 PM

2017-03-05

The BEST

"I buy almost everything by mail order, and this is by far the best company I deal with. Customer service just couldn't be better. Orders are received faster than I could get out to buy the stuff locally, and the one time I had to call (because of my own mistake), they were a dream to deal with. Recommended with 100% confidence!"

This review was modified by diinin on March 05 2017 12:45:02 PM

2017-03-03

chewy bites off more than they can chew

"used to love chewy.com. stuff was delivered fast and in one piece. lately, whoever packs the boxes at the chewy warehouses really needs to be retrained. every order i place with chewy arrives with items thrown into boxes that shouldn't be together and the result is packages that are less sturdy than cans of food and larger items are busted open, contents all over the box and everything in it. sometimes, the larger items (heavy dry food bags, cat litter, 24 case canned foods) bust through boxes because too much of that type of thing is put into one box and the cans explode or dry food and litter is torn open and leaking from the shipping box. NOT COOL, CHEWY"

This review was modified by screechypossum1313 on March 03 2017 10:00:08 AM

2017-02-28

Best place to shop for pet food

"They have the best customer service and business ethic. My daughter and I will buy pet food from Chewy.com for the rest of our pets lives."

This review was modified by kayn708 on February 28 2017 01:00:01 PM

2017-02-27

the best customer service ever!!!

"My first time ordering with this awesome company I ordered a dog ramp for my older dog. I called customer service and spoke to a actual person right away. There were no recordings. He was so polite and helpful actually said he would just credit my account. I was so impressed by this I ordered all my cat and dog food at that time. It impressed me so much not to talk to a machine or someone from another county I felt I should write a review.. Good job chewy!!
Keep up the Great Customer Service !!!

This review was modified by inasue21 on February 27 2017 06:15:01 PM

2017-02-25

superb customer service!

"We originally ordered from chewy.com through a promotional ad about a year ago, and even though we never heard of them until then, we decided to give them a chance. Our experience was fine, but for whatever reason, we stopped ordering from them for a little while. Then a few weeks ago, we saw a posting on Facebook about how someone lost their dog recently, and wanted to return the food they bought, since they would no longer be needing it. Not only did chewy.com credit her for the purchase, they also sent a bouquet of flowers the following day! After reading that, we immediately decided to become a customer again, and placed an order for some cat food and other items. Earlier today, we received the shipment, but some of the cans were damaged during delivery, so sent them an email with some photos. Almost immediately, I received a response from them apologizing, and that a replacement shipment was on its way (today is Saturday too, btw)! This type of experience is so refreshing during this day and age, that we will never shop anywhere else (even if there are cheaper options). We also live in a very pet-friendly town, so will be spreading the word about chewy.com to all of our friends! Thank you Chewy!"

This review was modified by andy-56533 on February 25 2017 08:00:02 PM

2017-02-19

Genuinely caring company!!!

"I ordered from Chewy.com and FedEx delivered it to the wrong house. (My wonderful neighbors kept the package and refused to give it back when the error was discovered--really nice.) Anyway, Chewy sent me a replacement order that arrived two days later, (even though it was no fault of theirs) and the customer service person was absolutely phenomenal-caring, helpful and friendly.
I also received a hand written postcard (even the address was handwritten--you NEVER see that any more!) a few weeks later thanking me for my business and encouraging me to call 24/7 with any questions, concerns, etc. The prices are spot -on and they often have discounts. Very easy to reach the free shipping minimum, too with their awesome variety of products.
To really see the essence of this company, I feel the need to share this story. A woman's dog passed away, shortly after she had ordered a large amount of dog food. She called Chewy to ask about an RMA to return the dog food. Not only did Chewy tell her to just donate the food to a local shelter, but they refunded her money, sent a heartfelt card, and flowers, too... Talk about a wonderful company that I would recommend to anyone. I'd even patronize them at twice the price...there are still good people in America....

This review was modified by audears on February 19 2017 10:15:01 AM

2017-02-18

Amazing Service!!

"I order all my dog food/treats from Chewy, and am always amazed that most orders get here within two days. I placed an order for dog treats (which I use for training and on our urban-mushing runs), and I always track Fed Ex, so was surprised when it said the order had been delivered--I'd been home all day, nothing had been delivered. I contacted Chewy, who have always been great with the few problems I've ever had, and they offered to refund my money. I'm almost out of treats, so said that wouldn't help, I'd have to go out and buy them locally. They said they'd get back to me. The next DAY I got an e-mail saying my order had been shipped...they re-shipped the entire order (over $100 worth!) at no cost to me! I've always been happy with Chewy, and I rarely write reviews, but I had to tell someone about this, I'm so amazed!"

This review was modified by nikovich on February 18 2017 11:15:02 AM

2017-02-17

Great company

"A coworker recommended Chewy.com to me, I finally ordered when I adopted two kittens and the food they were on wasn't available locally. Was amazed at how fast the order came. Have ordered often since then (easy to spend lots of $$!!). When I noticed that the shelter I adopted from had a notice on their site that Chewy.com would donate $20 to them upon your first order, I felt bad that I hadn't seen that before my first order. I wrote to them asking if they could send the donation to the shelter anyway, and they did! Wonderful company."

This review was modified by miapjp on February 17 2017 12:30:02 PM

2017-02-17

"Chewy.com has hands down the best customer service and really cares about customers and pets! their autoship makes getting dog food super easy and being able to add items to my shipments is great as well. Shipping is always on time and the quality of the product is always great. Chewy not only cares about my dogs but also the pets in my local community by having me donate an item i wanted to exchange to the local animal shelter. "

This review was modified by vphilipson on February 17 2017 06:45:01 AM

2017-02-16

The Best Prices You'll Find Anywhere!

"I have been buying all my pet supplies from Chewy for a couple of years now. They carry all the same brands you find at the big pet stores, nobody can beat their prices (not even the Big W), and their customer service is top notch. I recommend them to everyone. There is nothing better than having everything delivered straight to your door (via free shipping) instead of having to lug all those heavy items home from the store... and you will save a ton of money too! Savings and convenience... that is why I love Chewy so much. :-)"

This review was modified by holly_cotter on February 16 2017 05:45:02 AM

Share Chewy.com's store rating

Chewy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chewy.com is not a merchant member
Chewy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!