Stores > Chewy.com

Customer service: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10

2016-12-06

Excellent Customer Service & Quality Products

"This was my first time using chewy.com, and I definitely will in the future! I bought harnesses for my dogs and a pooper scooper for my yard. First of all, I absolutely love thew quality of all of the products I bought. Everything that I got was nicer than the options at my local PetSmart.
Additionally, my initial shipment with the pooper scooper was not delivered successfully, and FedEx was not helpful with finding a resolution. Within an hour or two of emailing Chewy, they sent me a new one without question (with express delivery)! Needless to say, I will definitely be shopping there again.

2016-12-06

The Nordstrom of pet supply websites

"I can't say enough great things about this website. I took forever on the phone with customer service, trying to get dimensions on possible clippers to buy. She was so patient, and I was difficult (I know). Thanks to them SO MUCH for great products, prices, and service!"

2016-12-04

Fast Service

"I Love Chewy! I ordered pet food from Chewy and Petsmart within minutes of each other just to see who I got the best service from. In 2 days I had my order from Chewy and 6 days later I still haven't gotten my petsmart order. If you want your pet food and things right away, Chewy is the place to order from. Great prices too."

This review was modified by addiecats on December 04 2016 04:46:40 PM

2016-12-03

The bomb dot com

"I purchased some poop bags on Chewy, but when they arrived they were not in a convenient roll for my leash attachment like I'd expected. Chewy not only gave me a refund, I was told there was no need to send my bags back, and I should feel free to donate them to an animal shelter or rescue. Might not have found what I was looking for the first time, but you bet I'll be back to shop Chewy again!"

2016-12-01

Luv this store!!!

"I ordered an Elevated Feeder for my cats, but it was too tall. Whitney from customer service credited back the full price to my credit card and said to donate the feeder to my local shelter.....How awesome is that idea!!!!"

2016-11-28

Great site, highly recommended

"Best site for pet supplies! The site is easy to use, the shipping is very reasonable and prompt, and the customer service can't be beat. The autoship options make keeping pet supplies at the ready a total breeze. Can't recommend this site enough."

2016-11-25

Best customer service hands down!

"They resolve any problem happily, have great prices, and the product ships fast. Whats better than that?"

2016-11-23

More than amazed by the customer service!!!

"I ordered wet cat food and by the time it was delivered I realized that I purchased the wrong brand and need to return it at buy the correct brand. I contacted them via their online chat service and explained that I made a mistake and needed to exchange the food. Without a moments hesitation Johnathan P. (the online rep) credited back my card and said to go ahead and donate the food to a local shelter or rescue. I was floored. I asked him if he was sure I didn't need to ship it back. His reply
"Not this time. We'd prefer to help out some other furry friends in need."
What a great service model. I have a new pet site for sure.

2016-11-17

Impressive Delivery Time. 24 Hours and Delivered.

"24 hours ago I ordered on Chewy.com for the first time. My order was placed at 12:57 pm West Coast Time and arrived 12:15 pm the next day. IMPRESSIVE delivery time. Additionally, I am ordering for multiple animals with multiple sensitivities. Of course my fur loved ones cannot all eat the same food. And unlike any other site, Chewy has all that I need.....Primal, Canada (dog and cat), Zignature, and Acana. My sensitive guys are on a rotation diet. Also, I live in a rural area and not all the foods are available without special order which takes planning. This was remarkable. And while my local pricing is a bit lower by a few dollars per item, speed is a wonderful thing."

2016-11-03

Kinda good they need more practice

"The first time i ordered some flea spray it came in bags leaking out. I complained and they Sent a replacement order. This is the second time i ordered from chewy.com some bullie sticksand a bag of dog food. I sent it to my boyfriends house instead of my house i was logged into my account and the next day it says the address doesnt match up so they are holding my order i have never ever heard of that EVER. What does one do of they want to sent a gift? Get it sent to their house and then UPS it where i originally wanted it to go? Very upsetting so much that i asked for a refund and told them to close my account with chewy.com "

This review was modified by Diamondneedstogo on November 03 2016 09:20:12 AM

2016-10-29

Oops, I got a cat!

"We have been using Chewy for our dogs ever since we found out about them and have recommended them to everyone we know! I had planned to adopt a kitten this weekend so I ordered everything I would need (food, litter, litter box, toys, treats, etc) on Friday morning. Everything arrived at my house Saturday at noon. I could not believe how quickly it shipped! I went to the shelter and came home with a 2 year old cat, not a kitten as originally planned. This meant I now had a bag of kitten food that I didn't need! I called Chewy to figure out how to return it and then simply refunded the amount and requested that I donate the kitten food to the shelter at which I got my cat! What a wonderful company with great values!! Thanks Chewy :)"

This review was modified by Sarah8337 on October 29 2016 01:34:54 PM

2016-10-26

REAL LIVE Customer Service, COMPETITIVE Prices, FAST Shipping...No other words besides ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!

"I have a 16 week old puppy and have now placed 5 orders from Chewy.com. Every order has come on time within 1-2 days. Their pricing is just as competitive as Amazon but what truly sets Chewy.com a part from their .com competitors as well as retailers is their CUSTOMER SERVICE! My puppy had a side effect of diarrhea from the Angel Eye's tear stain supplement, I called their 1-800 number and LIVE PERSON immediately answered the phone, no frustrating automated system to deal with that takes you to no where. He quickly took care of my return, issued me a credit, along with an email w/ a prepaid return label PLUS he made a recommendation of a tear stain remover that does not have the same side effects as the Angel Eyes AND offered to take my order over the phone if I was ready to order it. I can't say enough of how refreshing is was to truly be treated like a valued customer. Chewy.com will continue to get my business for all of my pet needs! I rarely write reviews, only when they are warranted and this experience was... Thank you Chewy.com! "

2016-10-25

Oh, Chewy, how I love thee let me count the ways!

"From having hard to find prescription diet foods, to applying coupons directly to the order before having the coupon in hand.... there are so many things that you've done for me that really rank more than five stars. When my Maggie had to switch from i/d ti k/d and you refunded the cost of the i/d and told me to donate what was left. That alone saved me a ton! You have wonderful healthy treats and fun toys! They are always on point price wise or even lower than most retailers. Your 24 hour chat service is top notch! Free and fast shipping! What more could you ask for? Seriously, I love everything about you! "

2016-10-25

Would recommend chewy.com to anyone!

"Chewy.com has the best prices I have ever seen for my 2 dachshunds food supply. Every time I order it's lower. They have a free 1-2 day shipping on orders over 49$ and it always gets to my door super fast.

GREAT customer service! Answering in seconds and not going through the hastle of an automatic system which sometimes can be VERY annoying. And there is ALWAYS very nice and professional assistant.

Very much worth my $. Would recommend it to anyone I know and love.

This review was modified by MarteAkA on October 25 2016 03:16:43 PM

2016-10-19

first time ever ordering pet supplies online

"loved the discounts, quality products, and fast shipping. getting to spoil my dogs, get them great food, treats and toys is amazing. look forward to ordering in the future!"

Share Chewy.com's store rating

Chewy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chewy.com is not a merchant member
Chewy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!