Stores > Chewy.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

REAL LIVE Customer Service, COMPETITIVE Prices, FAST Shipping...No other words besides ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!

"I have a 16 week old puppy and have now placed 5 orders from Chewy.com. Every order has come on time within 1-2 days. Their pricing is just as competitive as Amazon but what truly sets Chewy.com a part from their .com competitors as well as retailers is their CUSTOMER SERVICE! My puppy had a side effect of diarrhea from the Angel Eye's tear stain supplement, I called their 1-800 number and LIVE PERSON immediately answered the phone, no frustrating automated system to deal with that takes you to no where. He quickly took care of my return, issued me a credit, along with an email w/ a prepaid return label PLUS he made a recommendation of a tear stain remover that does not have the same side effects as the Angel Eyes AND offered to take my order over the phone if I was ready to order it. I can't say enough of how refreshing is was to truly be treated like a valued customer. Chewy.com will continue to get my business for all of my pet needs! I rarely write reviews, only when they are warranted and this experience was... Thank you Chewy.com! "

Oh, Chewy, how I love thee let me count the ways!

"From having hard to find prescription diet foods, to applying coupons directly to the order before having the coupon in hand.... there are so many things that you've done for me that really rank more than five stars. When my Maggie had to switch from i/d ti k/d and you refunded the cost of the i/d and told me to donate what was left. That alone saved me a ton! You have wonderful healthy treats and fun toys! They are always on point price wise or even lower than most retailers. Your 24 hour chat service is top notch! Free and fast shipping! What more could you ask for? Seriously, I love everything about you! "

Would recommend chewy.com to anyone!

"Chewy.com has the best prices I have ever seen for my 2 dachshunds food supply. Every time I order it's lower. They have a free 1-2 day shipping on orders over 49$ and it always gets to my door super fast.

GREAT customer service! Answering in seconds and not going through the hastle of an automatic system which sometimes can be VERY annoying. And there is ALWAYS very nice and professional assistant.

Very much worth my $. Would recommend it to anyone I know and love.

This review was modified by MarteAkA on October 25 2016 03:16:43 PM

first time ever ordering pet supplies online

"loved the discounts, quality products, and fast shipping. getting to spoil my dogs, get them great food, treats and toys is amazing. look forward to ordering in the future!"

awesome prices and freaky fast delivery

"I couldn't believe they beat petsmart prices by more than half even with the petperks card and when the say 2 day delivery they mean it I ordered late Sunday night (like 11pm) and everything arrived Tuesday about lunch time. They've got a customer for life."

Best online pet shop ever

"Love this shop...
Best costumer service ever
Alwyas awesome been ordering from them for more then 3 years...
Never had any problem what so ever
Got to support this amazing giys

Excellent customer service from a fun company to do business with!

"It's obvious that Chewy must be a good place to work when someone as helpful, cheerful, and great as Customer Service Representative Akemi is working there! Had to update my order and luckily I spoke with the best representative I could ever ask for!
Along with the great customer service and handling of my order she provided, Chewy is the place to go for great prices on specialty dog foods such as Canidae and any other kind of pet supplies. Free shipping even makes it better!
I look forward to doing business here again very soon!

Amazing Customer Service & Company

"I have sent an email to return one item that was too small and another that I had duplicates by accident. I asked for the return label and they replied that they already refunded my money and requested I donate it to a local shelter "

This review was modified by CatherineBarbee on October 14 2016 09:49:38 AM

Absolute time and life-saver!

"This company has honestly saved me so much time and money. It is so convenient for me to pick a date to reorder my dogs food and treats every 5-6 weeks, I can always postpone or ship early if needed, and 60-90lbs worth of dog food and treats (depending on the number of fosters I have at the time) comes to my door within a 2-4 days. FedEx has delivered my shipment to the wrong house twice now, and within minutes of asking Chewy's Customer Support for help, they've filed a ticket with FedEx and already created a new order for me, free of charge. I've been ordering Autoship from them for over a year and I don't think I'll ever have to buy from Petsmart again. "

This review was modified by ShayneKo on October 13 2016 03:12:54 PM

Wonderful customer service!

"I just wanted to say how happy I am with Chewy! I've been using Chewy's autoship for a while, and it is so convenient to have our dog food shipped right to my door when I need it. I recently ordered a new flavor of food for my dogs, but they unfortunately did not seem to like this new flavor and have not been eating well since offering this food. I contacted Chewy and they immediately refunded the cost of the food, and asked that I donate the remaining unopened bag of food to a local animal shelter. I could not be happier with the customer service I've received from Chewy. Thanks again! "

Fastest shipping; Excellent value!!!!

"I hadn't heard of Chewy.com before i received a postcard mailer maybe two months ago. The mailer offered $15 off my first order of $49 or more, plus free shipping. Since my brand of cat food is pretty expensive at the grocery store, I decided to check out what Chewy.com had to offer. To my surprise, the same cat food was 81% cheaper as compared to my local store price. I also ordered flea and tick protection for the cat at $7 less per dose from the veterinarian's prices. the best part? I had email confirmation that my order was shipped TWO HOURS after it was placed, and received at my home via FedEx in under 3 days! I am impressed, My 12 year old "kitten" has a full belly, and my pockets are less empty all thanks to Chewy.com. I will be ordering again!

Hands down best customer service

"They have the absolute best customer service by far. I've dealt with many customer service people especially within the last few months (Apple, Sprint, LA Times, Tech Rabbit.com, and Sears. Chewy is the best. I ordered a heat bulb for my turtles got it on a Friday but it went out by Monday. I emailed them at 4:40am and they responded immediately with a order confirmation of a replacement bulb at no cost to me. The only bad thing I would say about this site is every item is lanes as 1-2 day shipping but after 4 orders in over 2 months all my shipments have arrived within 3-5 days usually split into two packages. I give them 4 1\2 stars. "

"I had a choice between amazon and chewy. I gave chewy a shot with the 20% off autoship. After placing the order there was no 20% off. So I chatted with your rep who said Orijen is one of several brands excluded. How about stating that in bold somewhere? This left a bitter impression of chewy. "

This review was modified by justin787 on October 06 2016 04:42:09 PM

Fast, cheap, convenient

"I ordered 3 seresto collars for my kitties. They were much cheaper than pet supplies sells them for, and free two day delivery is awesome. I am very impressed. I will definitely be a loyal customer "

This review was modified by Sarapa on October 05 2016 08:39:17 PM

Happy pets, happy pet parents!

"We have been ordering on Chewy.com for a few months. They have the stuff our pets like. They have the prices we like. And super fast shipping!

Keep up the good work Chewy!

Share Chewy.com's store rating

Chewy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chewy.com is not a merchant member
Chewy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!