Stores > Chewy.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10

2016-09-23

Grood prices and freaky fast delivery!

"I found what I needed and the prices were way better than Petsmart. The site is very easy to navigate and I got a huge discount on my first order. The order came in the mail in less than 48 hours and I received free shipping! I will definitely be ordering again. Thanks Chewy!"

This review was modified by mrbheaton on September 23 2016 06:33:23 AM

2016-09-22

Horrible packaging

"Just received my order.
Horrible packaging.
The box is not taped properly!

2016-09-17

FANTASTIC!

"Chewy is by far the best company for customer service, price, and selection! I've been a customer for several years and on the rare occasion that I have had an issue, that have been fast and courteous with resolving the problem. I cannot say enough about how great this company is!"

This review was modified by MaizeyPug on September 17 2016 09:55:49 AM

2016-09-16

Chew On This - Lower Priced than Amazon.

"I buy everything from Amazon.com EXCEPT cat pet supplies because Chewy.com is less expensive and the product arrives just as quickly as Amazon. I recommend this site to all my friends because the shopping experience is always so pleasant. They have a mobile site too and I have placed more than one order from my iPhone. (I do NOT work for Chewy.com and this is a completely unsolicited review. I like a company that has a good online shopping experience AND has great prices.) Flat rate shipping is great. Be sure to check pricing on all product variations...On some products, it's cheaper to get multiple of a smaller size rather than the larger size. I highly recommend Chewy.com."

2016-09-15

Chewy rocks

"I have no reason to shop elsewhere for pet supplies. Ever. I'm so impressed by Chewy's golden combination of quality, variety, low pricing, speedy shipping, hassle-free return policy -- and, above all, top-notch customer service. My doggy and I also got a handwritten Christmas card last December. Super cute. We love Chewy."

2016-09-14

Excellent!!!

"I am VERY pleased with the prices and the shipping was super fast. Like few hours fast. I literally ordered items last night after 11 p.m. and received them this morning at around 10 a.m. I will def. be bk!"

2016-09-10

Superb Service

"We have used Mr Chewy for some time. They are the best to work with. Delivery service is spot on, and customer service is extremely helpful and professional. Twice we had to request for a return, and Mr Chewy refunded our account without requiring us to return the products. Instead, they asked that we donate to an animal shelter. We were happy to do the donation. "

This review was modified by chiefpita on September 10 2016 01:02:28 PM

2016-09-09

I Love Chewy

"Best service! Great quality food and products. I ordered online last night and received shipment the next day. I wasn't expecting it so it was a nice surprise to receive my order very fast. Keep up the good work! I will always order from Chewy and recommend to friends and family with pets."

This review was modified by RitaCI on September 09 2016 11:10:17 AM

2016-09-07

The Nicest and Sweetest pet company in the world

"I am the owner of two spoiled little guinea pigs. I order some small animal tunnels from their site and they where bigger than expected. I could only fit one in each cage, which is not a problem.
When I called their service line about returning the unused tunnels, the woman, I believe is named Cheri Ann, sorry if I miss spelled your name and you see this, informed me that I would be credited for the return and that I could donate the unused tunnels to a local humane society. I told her that was so sweet of them. And I make sure that the rescue know that they (chewy.com) are to thank for these tunnels.
Also the order shipped in a very timely matter and got here just as fast (ordered on the 3rd got here today the 7th.) I look forward to doing more business with this company in the future and I just want them to know that they have amazing employees.

P.s. My boys love the huts, the tunnels, the chews and the treats that got ordered; So much so that wore themselves out by popcorning with excitement. And are now sleeping soundly in their new huts.

2016-09-01

What took so long!

"Finally, an online company who sells the large size bags of dog food (40 lbs. or more). I have 3 dogs and I hated going to the store every month to get their food. Having to lug that heavy bag in and out of my car was a nightmare. Now, thanks to Chewy, I don't have to strain my back to get my furry critters their dinner. Plus, Chewy is a one stop shop!!! I can get toys for my dog and other essentials, as well as my cat's food , litter, toys, and other essentials. The Autoship option is perfect for those of us who are busy and don't always remember to place an order until items run out. And, Chewy's prices are cheaper than my local pet store and always has products on sale. Thank you, Thank you, Chewy!!! Please don't ever stop being this spectacular "

2016-08-31

Got3dogs2cats

"I will never buy dog or cat food from another company. Not only is the pricing fair, the shipping is off the charts fast, & customer service is amazing! I have had a couple of glitches (dented or opened cans, and I ordered the wrong kibble once) and they could not help me fast enough. Sent a replacement order ASAP, and credited me for the kibble and asked I donate it to a shelter, which I just did and the shelter was thrilled.
A+ - you guys rock!

This review was modified by Got3dogs2cats on August 31 2016 10:59:45 AM

2016-08-29

2 Day shipping is not reliable

"I ordered something on Sunday, won't arrive till Friday, I needed it by thursday."

This review was modified by spinningcog on August 29 2016 11:49:20 AM

2016-08-28

Never been treated so well!

"Is it me... or now a days it just seems extremely hard to find good customer service?! Everywhere I go, people just do NOT care how they treat you. Sure, they take your money. Sure, they mess up your order. Of course they NEVER apologize nor do they even try to fix the problem. I always end up fixing the problem that they create. Chewy has restored my faith in the lack of service we get everywhere these days. I ordered 91.31 worth of items last week. One of the boxes came mishandled and improperly packaged. One of the heavier items in the box ended up crushing the 2 bag of dog treats that I had ordered. I wasn't upset because I knew that was not normal for them. I have ordered numerous times and it has always came to me in perfect condition. I only emailed them because I just wanted them to make sure next time things are properly packaged so this will not be an issue. It was more of a suggestion really... 20 minutes later I received an email with a sincere apology and they even decided to replace the 2 bags without me asking. Another hour later I receive an email stating all the other food items are being sent to me as well. That was NOT my intention. I did NOT even want the 2 bags but they offered. I called them to let them know all the other things were too much and I do not need it but they insisted this is their protocol. 100 percent customer satisfaction guaranteed. WOW, just wow. I have never been so well treated. Thank you. You have a life long customer! "

2016-08-20

CUSTOMER SERVICE to the MOON AND BACK! OVer the top

"The people at Chewy are TRULY, caring folks. I have never had a company be so wonderful from start to finish. We called Monday night needing a kennel cage by Thursday and they assured us it would be at our home and it was. The agents followed up and are such AMAZING folks.

This was the first time we've ordered from them but with people like they have working there it won't be the last. Their prices are so much lower than Petco or PetSmart and these people really care about us and our pets. I can't imagine where they found their employees. I didn't think there were that many truly wonderful customer service folks in the world and Chewy has found each and every one of them. THEY ROCK!

This review was modified by womancop on August 22 2016 11:30:58 AM

2016-08-20

always late delivery

"the last two orders i placed with them took 5 or 6 days to arrive when i was told it would be 2 days. when i complained i was given a 15 percent credit toward my next purchase. i will buy from amazon prime in the future, the prices are the same and two day delivery is guaranteed..also i was told they only ship fed-x. and that fed -x does not deliver sunday or monday. amazon prime delivers 7 days a week. also fed-x delivers in the dark and leaves the package on the ground for the animals to get.

Share Chewy.com's store rating

Chewy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chewy.com is not a merchant member
Chewy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!