• Chewy.com Chewy.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10

"I've been ordering from Chewy.com for more than a year. They are the VERY best company for pet supplies I have ever used. My kitty passed away from kidney failure and I had 2 cases of his food left which is pricey, but Chewy had the best prices. I called and asked if I could return them as I couldn't use them. They told me to please donate the food to a local shelter, which I did, AND they refunded me the cost of the food!! This is a huge company, and it's in America, AND THEY TRUELY CARE!! We must support this company. After calling to ask them this, about 4 hours later, on my front porch was a Big Beautiful Bouquet of flowers expressing Chewy's sympathy for the passing of my boy? Do you know of any company that does this? EVER? I don't. I was blown away. I already loved them, but this secured it forever. The have the best customer service I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Other companies could learn alot from Chewy and their policies. They have the best prices, the best customer service, and they care about you and your beloved pets! I LOVE YOU CHEWY.COM!! Thank you for caring about us. NO. CHEWY DID NOT ASK ME TO WRITE THIS REVIEW."

"I am completely blown away by this company! The online ordering is incredibly easy and orders ship in record time! I ended up having an issue with my shipment and the customer service team squared me away right away. I can't think of another online retailer that has this level of service. Love this company and will be doing ALL of my pet shopping with Chewy."

"I can't express how much I love Chewy.com! I get autoshipments from them every few weeks for my dog and cat food, which saves me time, money, and a little sanity because I don't have to go to the store for food anymore (or remember that we're low or risk running out). I also can't say enough for their selection and prices. I have a dog that is basically allergic to life, including all the fillers they normally use in dry dog food, even the limited ingredient diets, and Chewy carries so many different foods that I was able to find multiple foods she could eat without breaking the bank. Their customer service is unparalleled, too. I've never been put on hold, all of my questions are answered within minutes, and the staff is so helpful. Every now and then they even send me a handwritten postcard to say they hope we and the furkids are doing well! They've exceeded my expectations again this week by helping me on two different occasions with questions about my two separate autoships (3 dogs and a cat that eat different foods: timing gets complicated) and when I received my order from this week they included split elk bones at no cost! My dogs are happily chewing away on them right now and I was so impressed I had to write this. Thank you for everything you do Chewy! I recommend you guys to everyone!"

"I decided to order from Chewy.com when I couldn't locally purchase the food I wanted for my dog. Now I wouldn't do it any other way! They have an excellent selection at competitive prices and fast, free shipping. I'd highly recommend them to anyone and everyone looking to get the most for their money without sacrificing convenience and quality!"

"I ordered KD Science Diet for my sick kitty. Unfortunately, by the time the food came to me my baby had passed away. I explained to them the situation and asked them what the procedure was to return the product to them.

I got an email back to them saying "to send any leftover food to a shelter and that they were refunding my money in full".... uuuuuuh how many companies do this? THIS is the way to keep a customer and because of this I will be a loyal customer for life.

I sent the email to my friends and family with pets-I hope they use this company to do business with.

I am asking you, the consumer, to hear my story and support companies like this that really do care. Chewy didn't ask me to write this review... this act of kindness was totally unexpected. The ASPCA will be blessed with this prescription food because of this wonderful company... PLEASE support this pet supplier... I ASSURE YOU they are worth it.

"I just placed my first order with Chewy.com and realized that I forgot to add something to my cart before I placed my order. I called and was AMAZED that an actual human person answered the phone right away. No having to mash buttons before I could talk to a live human. The live human I talked to was exceptionally nice, and fixed my mistake right away. I'm so impressed with the customer service I received. I can't even think of enough nice things to say. Chewy, y'all are awesome. Your prices are lower than I've paid for years at the big petstore in town, and now I no longer have to make the drive to go pick things up. You've just created a VERY loyal customer!"

"I am so happy to be able to write a review for Chewy.com. It is the best place that I have found to buy my Himalayans kitties their food. Their health has always been the most important part of having them. I have had my fur babies for 14-18 years and as they get older the need special food and I couldn't take care of them if it wasn't for Chewy.com. Their prices are reasonable and all their price are affordable. They offer fast Free shipping . I have my account set up that I know the food will be deliver to my door when I need it delivered. I found Chewy.com in July 2014 and have been a very happy customer ever since. Thank you Chewy.com for being on line"

"I like the prices of the items i bought and how fast the delivery was."

"I was happy with the size and thickness of the sticks and they were delivered faster than I had expected"

"I am so happy I can write a review for Chewy.com. They are just wonderful. My first order came within 2 days and I was so impressed. I hate ordering online and waiting for something to arrive 10 days later. But not with Chewy.com, they have super fast shipping, great service and pricing. I decided, I would try ordering from them again and they are amazing. I ordered some fish oil and allergy tablets yesterday and I rec'd my order today and I didn't have to pay for overnight shipping. I am hooked and glad I found this company. I think I will order some dog food next. Thanks Chewy.com"

"I am a practice manager, and needed to find kitty litter for the hospital. After searching high and low, I found chewy.com and their awesome prices. What impressed me most was today I received a personalized postcard from one of their employees Sandra welcoming me, and hoped the litter was working well for us. This just made me smile and I will definitely be shopping here again for my practice! "

"great company, fast shipping, good pricing, nice selection."

"Delivery is quick; customer service was helpful and friendly. Need I say more?"

"I had never heard of them until recently....and I am glad I did. Fantastic company with stellar customer service. I will be using them for all of my future pet needs."

"Dane helped me today, after my pup (who has allergies) had a reaction to his food. I have to say, the fantastic customer service from Chewy.com continues to wow me! I absolutely love this company and they way they stand by the products they sell. "

Share Chewy.com's store rating

Chewy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Chewy.com is a merchant member
Chewy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.