• Chewy.com Chewy.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10

"I was happy with the size and thickness of the sticks and they were delivered faster than I had expected"

"I am so happy I can write a review for Chewy.com. They are just wonderful. My first order came within 2 days and I was so impressed. I hate ordering online and waiting for something to arrive 10 days later. But not with Chewy.com, they have super fast shipping, great service and pricing. I decided, I would try ordering from them again and they are amazing. I ordered some fish oil and allergy tablets yesterday and I rec'd my order today and I didn't have to pay for overnight shipping. I am hooked and glad I found this company. I think I will order some dog food next. Thanks Chewy.com"

"I am a practice manager, and needed to find kitty litter for the hospital. After searching high and low, I found chewy.com and their awesome prices. What impressed me most was today I received a personalized postcard from one of their employees Sandra welcoming me, and hoped the litter was working well for us. This just made me smile and I will definitely be shopping here again for my practice! "

"great company, fast shipping, good pricing, nice selection."

"Delivery is quick; customer service was helpful and friendly. Need I say more?"

"I had never heard of them until recently....and I am glad I did. Fantastic company with stellar customer service. I will be using them for all of my future pet needs."

"Dane helped me today, after my pup (who has allergies) had a reaction to his food. I have to say, the fantastic customer service from Chewy.com continues to wow me! I absolutely love this company and they way they stand by the products they sell. "

"This was my first order and I was placing it on a Saturday. I called the customer service number and they quickly answered, were super helpful and helped me complete my order. The product arrived quickly, as promised! When you work long hours during the week, it's great to have a company that can help you on a weekend -- thanks!"

"Reasonably priced, quick shipping, received exactly what was ordered."

"Pleased with the product, it was priced very well, delivered to my door with free shipping based on the quantity purchased. A lot to like."

"Great prices, website easy to navigate, order very easy to place."

"Excellent process- easy to do and quick excellent follow through "

"Great price on a large bag of food, really quick shipping. I ordered a leash that turned out to be too small for what I needed, so I called for a return. They credited me for the leash and asked that I donate to local shelter rather than shipping back. Great customer service and values!"

"I have made several orders/transactions with Chewy.com and I am EXTREMELY Pleased with their 24/7 chat window to ask questions at any time, their fast deliveries and AMAZING customer service!!! They also have the BEST prices I can find anywhere (locally or online)!! I had to return ALL products due to finding out from our vet that my dog has allergies to all the products I had just received in my autoship. They easily refunded all my money with no fuss!! GREAT COMPANY!!!"

"Fantastic service. I live in a second floor apartment. Home FedEx delivery has made a huge difference for me. I am 67 and I greatly appreciate that I don't have to carry my heavy order from the front office. UPS and the Post Office will not deliver to my apartment. Thank you so much for using FedEx. I greatly appreciate the fast, professional service."

Share Chewy.com's store rating

Chewy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Chewy.com is a merchant member
Chewy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.