• ChennaiStore

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2015-04-05

"I ordered two Salwaar Kameez with floor length skirts.

The order wasn't shipped on time (5 days later than the predicted 10). There was no communication from the company about the lateness, I had to chase them with emails several times. It was a good thing I had a few extra weeks leeway in time before the event.

I am a tall girl (5 foot 11inches/178cm), there was no warning on the page with one of the dresses I ordered that there was a fabric length restriction, nor was there any warning as I gave my measurements, nor did the staff contact me to inform me they were having a problem with the measurements, it was only mentioned incidentally the day before it was shipped after I contacted them about the late dispatch "oh by the way we dont do the material that long so it's 20cm shorter than you ordered"...AWFUL to hear if you have ordered an ankle length dress for modesty reasons! When it came it was actually less than that, maybe 10cm too short so I was able to make do.
The other measurement they got wrong was the sleeve length, so although I gave my arm length measurements and measurements of the circumference of the wrist and elbow there apparently was only a "standard length" sleeve (which was mentioned nowhere on the web page or when I gave the measurements nor in ANY correspondence). As a consequence the sleeves only reached my upper forearm, so the measurement that should have been at the wrist (the narrowest part of the arm) was actually situated at the widest part of the arm...so the sleeve didnt fit! I have had to pay for the sleeves of both dresses to be widened. If the dressmakers noticed I had given arm measurements much longer than the "standard length" surely common sense would realise that a narrow wrist measurement wont fit your middle arm? They could have contacted me easily enough to tell me about this and ask for measurements that would fit.
No email or complaint has been answered since I received the dresses. I don't think their standard of english is very good, possibly they didn't understand.

The dresses, if they had fit and been delivered on time were beautiful, and the stitching seemed good. Presumably if you are of medium height and dont mind a wait this site offers good value..."

2013-05-21

"am pretha,am staying in south africa,we are a big family,last month there is a small function in our home,so we decided buy indian sarees and salwars.one of our relative told about chennaistore,so we deiced to place a bulk order,we chat with chennaistore representative and said them we are going to place a bulk order,they gave us 10% off with free shipping.we are really happy.No we are continuously placing bulk orders with them.they are very kind to customers"

2013-01-23

"I have visited the site many times and I want to tell you this site is very good. All collection of sarees are amazing.Specially the bridle saree collection is wonderful.and they are giving 10% discoiunt coupon code: CSSAN10."

2011-07-01

"Worth to recommend to all my friends"

Share ChennaiStore's store rating

ChennaiStore is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ChennaiStore is not a merchant member
ChennaiStore does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!