• Chegg

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.97/10 5.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2015-07-31

"Availability of textbooks is first-rate, prices are always competitive, and returning books is never a hassle.
I've completed my degree, so I won't be renting any more books, but my daughter will be going to college next year and we'll be using Chegg to save money on her books. "

This review was modified by BrotherDerek on July 31 2015 05:18:38 AM

2015-07-30

"Love Chegg! They gave me the cheapest price for the book I needed to rent, and I got my book super quick! They made the return process super easy too! The payment process was great. They took out only exactly what they were supposed to, no hidden fees! Return shipping was totally free didn't cost me a penny! When I had any questions I could email and they would email me directly back! Great company in every area!"

2015-07-30

"Customer service is extremely poor. Use the chat feature to inquire about my order. Service person told me one thing (yes I could receive a refund), then changed their mind (and said no I could not receive one) and became very rude at me asking why I would even ask about a refund. I will never use their services again, I will rent books elsewhere!!"

This review was modified by cbrock0609 on July 30 2015 01:14:39 PM

2015-07-30

"I had never rented books before so I was a little nervous. However, my experience with Chegg was a positive one and I would definitely recommend this to anyone needing books for school. Renting saves so much money. I also sold several books to Chegg and that experience was great as well."

2015-07-30

"The book arrived the next day and the return process couldn't have been any easier. I was kept informed about the progress of my delivery and return through email. Great experience I would highly recommend. "

2015-07-28

"The pricing is awesome and its so easy to return the books! "

2015-07-27

"I have never dealt with a more pleasant book seller/renter! Chegg offers outstanding customer service, excellent deals, promotions, and convenient shipping labels for the customer!"

2015-07-24

"Great, fast, easy and super convenient."

2015-07-24

"Chegg is awesome!!! You even pay for the return
THANK YOU! I will rent from you for future classes!

2015-07-20

"Renting the text book for my class was easy. I do have to say that they need to widen the time frame which you can cancel a book rental. They also need to rework the way highlighting in text books works. The highlighting needs to to be BROWSER INDEPENDENT. Basically the highlighting needs to be stored online within the users accounts. They also need to negotiate with the publishers to loosen up little on the other web protections. It would just make the usability of the online textbooks easier. As it stands its little too locked down and inhibits the usefulness. "

2015-07-13

"who knew that chegg charges more than they claim on their site? i got charged 19.16 dollars monthly instead of the stated 14.95. check your credit card info people. They also do not have contact info to get your money back."

This review was modified by wizie on July 13 2015 10:49:57 AM

2015-07-13

"I love chegg!!! I rent all my school books from them, ill never drop hundreds of dollars again from buying them from my school store. Excellent fast service, I really enjoy my experience with chegg every time. "

2015-07-07

"Terrible customer service. Book was returned on time. Got late notice emails; contacted Chegg through Chat; was told book was received on time and I would receive a credit.

Get another email today saying they just got my book and thanks! I also got my credit card statement and the late fee remains.

Now I have to get back on-line or call someone to try ONCE AGAIN to get it resolved. Unacceptable."

2015-06-26

"I am highly disappointed in Chegg. I sold 7 books to them, they claimed to have only received 4. I secured packaged the books myself, and I used their shipping and packing labels. I used only 1 box. Chegg claims to have received my cheapest books, but the most expensive one were mysteriously lost. I would NOT recommend this organization to anyone. "

This review was modified by Cheryl.carothers on June 26 2015 07:12:53 PM

2015-06-25

"I've ordered a few things from Chegg in the past and have been mostly happy. The last transaction I am rating is when I wanted to cancel my Chegg Study subscription earlier this month after classes ended and it was easy to do so. I just didn't need it anymore, and I logged in and the cancel button was clearly there. I cancelled it and got confirmation immediately. I thought they'd want me to jump through hoops."

Share Chegg's store rating

Chegg is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chegg is not a merchant member
Chegg does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!