• Chegg

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.59/10 5.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.10/10 6.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I am highly disappointed in Chegg. I sold 7 books to them, they claimed to have only received 4. I secured packaged the books myself, and I used their shipping and packing labels. I used only 1 box. Chegg claims to have received my cheapest books, but the most expensive one were mysteriously lost. I would NOT recommend this organization to anyone. "

This review was modified by Cheryl.carothers on June 26 2015 07:12:53 PM

"I've ordered a few things from Chegg in the past and have been mostly happy. The last transaction I am rating is when I wanted to cancel my Chegg Study subscription earlier this month after classes ended and it was easy to do so. I just didn't need it anymore, and I logged in and the cancel button was clearly there. I cancelled it and got confirmation immediately. I thought they'd want me to jump through hoops."

"This service is awesome, they were very quick, books as described and the receiving and return process was so quick and easy! I love it, thanks!"

This review was modified by hapagirl on June 25 2015 08:36:59 AM

"The ordering process went smoothly and the delivery arrived here on time."

"I appreciate all of the help given to me by Chegg to get the necessary items sent to my grandson in prison. As always, very helpful."

"I used Chegg to get study help. I used the textbook solutions to complement and verify my own answers. The course was very advanced and the chapter questions were complex. The Chegg answers were helpful, especially when I was confused or didn't have enough time to read the entire chapter. After I graduated, it was easy to discontinue the services. I even got a refund for the last month that I didn't use the services. I got an A+, so I believe that the services helped and were definitely worth the monthly fees."

"terrible website. ;rkmgwpmg[wmg "

This review was modified by joeisamazing33 on June 16 2015 03:50:52 AM

"Will never buy or rent another book from Chegg. Horrible experience and I wouldn't recommend anyone deal with this company. And please don't write me or try to reach out to me with some lame apology - not interested in hearing from you. "

"I have been using Chegg all my 3 years in college. All i need to say is they are amazing! never have I had a problem with them sending the wrong book, charging too much, delaying my delivery or anything like that. Absolutely recommend them to any college student trying to save money on books!!"

This review was modified by MRodRod on June 12 2015 09:32:38 AM

"I have used Chegg a few times during my years while attending college, and the service was excellent and the prices were very reasonable, certainly dramatically better than the college bookstore prices. I have recommended Chegg to my friends."

This review was modified by RobZeiser on June 12 2015 07:47:35 AM

"I ordered Technical Communication textbook from Chegg. I paid extra for a delivery on Tuesday but I got the book on Wednesday instead. I missed my paper because of that! Why was I charged extra then if it was meant to delivered on wednesday?I called the customer service but they made me wait for like 40 min and then nobody answered, they just hung up the phone. I really had a very bad experience with Chegg. I "

This review was modified by SabinaGautam on June 12 2015 07:24:50 AM

"The question and answer option seems to be a joke and now only so called experts are able to answer questions now. Any questions I have had answered were all incomplete and even half wrong. However, the part I do like of the service is the textbook answer part which can really help in understanding the information, that is assuming they have the text you do. These are usually more reliable and can't find them anywhere else for many texts that I can see without paying like $100 or more to buy them, which includes ALL solutions and not just the ones you are looking for. Would get very expensive if had to look for a solution bank for every text you get if you want it. Chegg has a lot of them at your fingertips for reasonable price a month. "

This review was modified by sunsetatdawn on June 11 2015 08:04:51 PM

"Chegg happens to be very useful and all the books that I have ordered, whether rented or purchased, have been in excellent shape.
Everything, from purchases to returns is a simple as 1, 2, 3!
Thanks Chegg for outstanding service.

This review was modified by fnoel63 on June 11 2015 07:50:19 PM

"Fast, easy, and cheap! Love ordering from Chegg."

This review was modified by Nicole1228 on June 11 2015 07:11:26 PM

"The solutions are some times very wacky- I have no idea who produces them. Some are good and some are really not the solutions not even close "

This review was modified by nilanthi on June 11 2015 06:22:29 PM

Share Chegg's store rating

Chegg is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chegg is not a merchant member
Chegg does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!