Stores > Chegg

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
Voice your opinion! Review Chegg by clicking a star below.
2017-05-29

Relief

"I searched many other sites, but found Chegg to be cheapest in price. It makes more sense fore me to rent the book than buying, with how high priced books are today. Thank you Chegg. "

2017-05-27

No problems!

"Fast service. Book was in great condition. I love Chegg! "

2017-05-26

Perfect way to rent books!!

"you guys are fast and reliable. i got my books quickly and returning them was a breeze. i haven't been to school in 28 years, and learning about Chegg has made it a lot easier for me. wish they had this when i was going to school years ago. i will continue to rent from you and continue to recommend Chegg to others. thank you."

Thankful

"I used it when I needed it. "

I loved the convince

"I was told about this site from a friend. I really loved the convince of it. It was easy to use and return the book. The book was their for me to use in my class. Will be using again in the fall, when I start my classes again. Thank you Chegg for making this easy for an old timer."

EXCELLENT SERVICE

"It is amazing how the communication was excellent between Chegg and myself, with updated status in every step of the process. Additionally, the cost was well within reason, the books were almost new, and the delivery service and return service was easy and clear. "

Chegg is the bext

"Awesome service with even more awesome prices. Thank you for making it affordable for students to continue their education. "

You guys ROCK!!!!!

"Thank you so much. Renting and returning the book was such a easy process. Anytime I or anyone that I know needs a book I will definitely refer them to you. "

2017-05-25

Easy from start to finish!

"No extra bells or whistles, straightforward and easy to rent whatever's needed for classes. Return was simple and warranted no fuss at all."

Great prices.

"The prices that Chegg offers beats all the competitors that I checked with!!"

Awesome experience

"I received my book quickly and even received free samples every student needs. Sending it back was convenient and easy. I received a confirmation email within a day that they received it. I will be using Chegg for all my book rentals for sure!

Good thing about College

"The books I rented from Chegg were in great condition and a cheap affordable price for a college student. The other services Chegg offers are exceptional as well. They give you free coupons or samples that are actually quite beneficial and useful for college students. Alot of the people at my college use Chegg and we all love it! I plan on using Chegg in the following years. "

2017-05-25

I love Chegg it is easy cheaper than my school's book store and

"It got to me quickly and my return was processed quickly definitely using them again this semester, and every semester here after."

2017-05-25

Bad

"A book I rented was in horrible condition. I hardly used it because I was so scared to make it worse than it already looked . "

2017-05-24

Super Useful and Helpful, wish there was more variety

"I love using Chegg, super handy and super helpful. It's easy that they ship the books to me and it's super easy to ship them back. I just wish Chegg had more books. For next semester I won't be able to order from chegg since they don't supply the books I need. Overall though, I look forward to using Chegg again in the future. Chegg has great rates and makes it WAY easier to get my books. Plus I don't have to wait in such a long line at the schools. "

Share Chegg's store rating

Chegg is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chegg is not a merchant member
Chegg does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!