Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

"These guys help me save over $250 in book fees. No more Barnes and Noble! Thanks... "

"Chegg was awesome as usual. Got my books on time, had plenty of time to return it, I got cool free samples, and it's just an easy process over all! Thanks again!"

modified review This review was modified by Bullybreedlove on December 20 2014 03:59:58 PM

"I had a horrible experience with chegg. After receiving myour rental book I put it away with all my other books to move into school. I didn't need this book until half way through the semester. When I went to use it I realized half the book was missing. I hadn't checked it earlier because I did not think chegg would sell books that are half present. They then would not refund my money. "

"This was a great first experience. I heard about Chegg thru the American Express Serve Card. From now on, I will always try Chegg first. "

"Great way to get the books you need but don't want to keep! Very cost effective and easy return. I will definately check with them for the next class semester."

modified review This review was modified by CLWARS on December 20 2014 03:20:09 AM

"First time using Chegg and it was simple and easy to rent and return books. "

"I just got done with a conversation with multiple employees from Chegg that all refuse to help me with the same answer of "Sorry it is out of our hands". A wrong book was sent to them and was needed back to be returned to a different company. We haven't received payment yet! They still would not send us the book back to be returned and now we have to pay for the full price to purchase the book in the first place. Horrible Customer Service."

modified review This review was modified by PatrickArtz on December 18 2014 11:35:27 AM

"Chegg has the BEST customer service I have ever dealt with and I am very pleased. Thank you Chegg for being so quick with your responses and having excellent customer service!! I recently used the buyback service and received my check within 10 days and then I chose to sell another book and that order went just as quick and smooth! Thank you "

modified review This review was modified by beautiful_disaster2013 on November 11 2014 08:28:19 AM

"I recently did the "sell back" option to get cash for my book. The website said it would only take 10-15 business days to get my check. I dropped off at UPS within time frame, on Sept 24th, Chegg received my book Sept 26 (UPS Delivery Confirmation). It is now November 6th, and when I contacted Chegg for the 3rd time, they now say I should receive my check by December 3rd. Ridiculous! Had I not called in the first place, I would probably never gotten anything, they said my book was lost in the warehouse. I will NEVER use Chegg again! "

"Chegg was great! So easy to do, returning them is simple the UPS dudes literally did it for me. Perfect, definitely will use them again."

modified review This review was modified by hardenmisty21 on June 05 2013 08:30:58 AM

"I sold my text books to chegg, or at least I thought I did. First they quoted me a price so, I sent the books. They received them and never sent the money. Said their system crashed but the money was sent to my Serve account. Called my Serve account and they have no recored of the transaction. Still trying to get paid for the books, So I can afford the next set of book. I won't be using Chegg ever again."

modified review This review was modified by EdMurray69 on May 22 2013 02:01:01 PM

"You're looking for cheap textbook options when... what's this? A $200 textbook rental for the semester for $21? It must be too good to be true. AND IT IS. Customer service is terrible, despite contacting Chegg before placing my order to ensure the correct address and delivery date, they still messed it up, and then refused to make a 30 second phone call to UPS that would have straightened out the entire mess! Now I'm out of a book I desperately needed for the start of the semester.

Beware. Just order it on amazon.

modified review This review was modified by williamsb on May 16 2013 08:16:06 AM

"Impeccable customer service. Book rental process is smooth and painless. Communication is delivered throughout rental process, including notification when UPS shipping information is sent and received and when book return is complete.

I received my book within 2 days of ordering. Will definitely order from them again.

modified review This review was modified by nobleretrievers on May 10 2013 02:37:28 PM

"In the years that I've used Chegg for my college textbooks, I've only had one hiccup with an order. Chegg immediately made it right; going above and beyond what I needed. I've recommended Chegg to all my friends. "

modified review This review was modified by thecbob on May 09 2013 12:13:06 PM

"Very good fast service and help is available! good service"

modified review This review was modified by dd007 on May 09 2013 07:19:13 AM

Chegg is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chegg is not a merchant member
Chegg does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!