Stores > Chegg

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
Voice your opinion! Review Chegg by clicking a star below.
2017-03-10

Well Organized Behavior

"I rented Organized Behavior for my Masters of Science class. I was easy and very convenient to rent. I have 8-week classes and the experience was great. I was able to use the book and not worry about buying a new or used one. As soon as I was done with my class, I dropped the book off at UPS, got a receipt and was on my way. About 3 days later I got my email stating the book was delivered and I was free to concentrate on my next class! How organized and well behaved was that?"

This review was modified by gordon_regina1 on March 10 2017 04:15:01 PM

2017-03-03

No Refunds for Early Returns

"I ordered my textbooks early to assure they would be in stock. Minutes after my card was charged, Chegg cancelled one of the books and it took several days to receive a refund. I returned a textbook, once the new semester started and I learned the instructor had listed the edition that was replaced by the publisher just prior to the new semester. I did not receive any refund for the returned textbooks. Other textbook rental sites issue refunds up to the original return date. I won't be ordering from Chegg, again. "

This review was modified by brendabarnes on March 03 2017 05:45:02 PM

2017-02-02

Grateful Customer

"I had ordered a book for my history class. Unfortunately, my class used a connect e-book from the publisher. I explained to Chegg. I was going to get a surgery and would be out for 3 weeks. The rep understood and let me return it. No hassle whatsoever to refund. Good company that is why I always get my books here!"

This review was modified by sylvia_takeyama on February 02 2017 06:15:02 PM

2017-01-26

Extended rental for 30 days absolutely free

"CHEGG is simply amazing, they respond very promptly and answer all of your questions. Recommend for all students or just to rent a book. Even after my book was due I was able to extend my rental for 30 days absolutely free. When there were any misunderstandings my questions were answered."

This review was modified by camacho.angeltwentyone on January 26 2017 12:45:02 PM

2017-01-24

Great until it's not

"So I ordered a package that was supposed to contain 3 volumes. The package got here the day before an assignment was due which I was okay with. Well I opened the package and there was only one volume and of course it's not the volume I needed for the assignment...so that means one missed assignment so far. Well I contacted the help center on twitter. They responded VERY quickly which was great. However he told me that the shipment would not be here until 3 business days later (on Friday). Well ladies and gentlemen guess what was due on that Friday? Yes, you guessed it right, another assignment. So this means a total of 2 missed assignments. So I asked if expedited shipping could be an option. I even offered to pay for the shipping myself. Well guess what, there's no such thing since they send it the quickest route possible without paying extra...3 business days is the quickest they can do??? But don't you worry, they provide little coupons for free deodorant. At least I can use it for all the stress and grades they have now cost me...thanks Chegg"

This review was modified by Arianabeedle on January 24 2017 08:45:02 PM

2017-01-23

Horrible!

"Returned book within timeframe and still took full amount from my acct. has now overdrafted my bank account with over $150 in charges adding up more daily, in addition my the account still being in the negative. Why does it take so long to process? Figuring this out with my bank will be a nightmare. Never using this again. Please delete all any about me INCLUDING my card information. I have tried 3 times to reset my password and still cannnot login to delete my credit card info. So angry! Horrible service! "

This review was modified by Hollieannwisely on January 23 2017 07:30:02 PM

2017-01-23

YOU ****

"YOUR WHOLE SHIPPING PROCESS **** AND SO DOES YOUR "SO CALLED" CUSTOMER SERVICE."

This review was modified by nvcaren on January 26 2017 07:07:54 PM

2017-01-22

Returned Books Late, Received Full Money Back!

"I was almost 20 days late returning books as life got hectic. I simply chatted up a chegg team member and within minutes a new label was emailed to me with a full refund guarantee! Fantastic service, prices, and quality books. Will continue shopping here throughout my college career!"

This review was modified by hilcar0936 on January 22 2017 04:45:02 PM

2017-01-16

Awesome Experience!

"I've used Chegg once before this and once again, top complements! "

This review was modified by Toni9 on January 16 2017 03:45:01 PM

2017-01-07

Best MF Service out there

"This service really saved my budget, they are really easy to navigate and send some free coffee and or laundry detergent in the box with the books as well to help you with the quarters love this company and definitely will be ordering from them in the future!"

This review was modified by Argeris00 on January 07 2017 11:25:41 PM

2017-01-06

Best Thing Since Sliced Bread

"Seriously, I wish someone had told me about Chegg earlier in my college career. If you want hassle-free and cheap textbooks, this is the place to go. I can't believe campus book stores still exist with a great service like this! I can happily say that Chegg saved me HUNDREDS of dollars EVERY semester and they're shipping and return process is SO EASY!! LOVE YOU, CHEGG! If you buy your books from a book store thinking "I'll probably need this later," trust me, you won't. Rent from Chegg and save your money!"

2017-01-06

you customer service is below par

"I find it hard to believe that you cant send an automated reminder of the date the books are due, but you can send me an email telling me you charged me an additional fee. We will not rent from Chegg again."

2017-01-03

Nasty book

"I received a book that had been completely written in. Making copies to use in class was extremely tiresome because once I made copies for each chapter I would have to white out all the answers to questions and anything else that had been written on the pages."

This review was modified by BrieannaDickerson on January 03 2017 06:35:24 PM

2017-01-03

Not enough time.

"I ordered this book October 21 2015. I didn't tecieve this book till November 25. Nearly a month later and past the refund date. As well as only a week till my semester was over. I couldn't track my order either. Everytime I tried it said the system was down. Rediculous. "

2017-01-02

"Had a great experience with chegg. First time using the service it was simple affordable and convenient. Would defiantly use chegg in the future and/or recommend chegg to a friend"

Share Chegg's store rating

Chegg is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chegg is not a merchant member
Chegg does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!