Stores > Chegg

Customer service: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
2017-01-16

Awesome Experience!

"I've used Chegg once before this and once again, top complements! "

This review was modified by Toni9 on January 16 2017 03:45:01 PM

2017-01-07

Best MF Service out there

"This service really saved my budget, they are really easy to navigate and send some free coffee and or laundry detergent in the box with the books as well to help you with the quarters love this company and definitely will be ordering from them in the future!"

This review was modified by Argeris00 on January 07 2017 11:25:41 PM

2017-01-06

Best Thing Since Sliced Bread

"Seriously, I wish someone had told me about Chegg earlier in my college career. If you want hassle-free and cheap textbooks, this is the place to go. I can't believe campus book stores still exist with a great service like this! I can happily say that Chegg saved me HUNDREDS of dollars EVERY semester and they're shipping and return process is SO EASY!! LOVE YOU, CHEGG! If you buy your books from a book store thinking "I'll probably need this later," trust me, you won't. Rent from Chegg and save your money!"

2017-01-06

you customer service is below par

"I find it hard to believe that you cant send an automated reminder of the date the books are due, but you can send me an email telling me you charged me an additional fee. We will not rent from Chegg again."

2017-01-03

Nasty book

"I received a book that had been completely written in. Making copies to use in class was extremely tiresome because once I made copies for each chapter I would have to white out all the answers to questions and anything else that had been written on the pages."

This review was modified by BrieannaDickerson on January 03 2017 06:35:24 PM

2017-01-03

Not enough time.

"I ordered this book October 21 2015. I didn't tecieve this book till November 25. Nearly a month later and past the refund date. As well as only a week till my semester was over. I couldn't track my order either. Everytime I tried it said the system was down. Rediculous. "

2017-01-02

"Had a great experience with chegg. First time using the service it was simple affordable and convenient. Would defiantly use chegg in the future and/or recommend chegg to a friend"

2017-01-01

Best book exchange EVER

"It's a very easy process to send the books back.
This website sends multiple e-mails to ensure you know when the book is due & you print out the return postage for FREE!
Searching for the books you need for the semester has never been more easy. Even better news about this site is the simple process of receiving and returning books.

Fast and Friendly

"Love working with Chegg only complaint is paying for shipping! Would love a coupon for spring classes. "

Service on Fleek!

"I have been renting my textbooks from Chegg the books arrive on time and the customer service is on point. I only order my textbooks from Chegg!!"

Absolutely horrible experience

"Receiving the book and using the book was fine. But sending it back on time and still getting charged is horrible business. I yelled at UPS and the store is dropped the book off to just to find out everyone did everything right, it was CHEGG that made the huge mistake. Will not use CHEGG again. I will rent my books elsewhere. Thanks for the 1st time disgraced experience"

This review was modified by DanyaLessane on December 31 2016 06:25:05 AM

Chegg's mistake.

"I brought the book to ups a day before it was due and thought I was all set. I received an email from chegg stating how they got notice that I dropped the book off at ups and would send me an email when it was processed. That was the 22nd...However I get an email at around 5am today stating that I didn't send it back and was charged the late fee. I went on the site to fill out a refund request.
They are so quick to draw money out of a customers account with full knowledge of how long it will take to be placed back..charges take a few minutes yet the return can take no less than three days and up to 5 days. I would suggest checking to see if a previous email was already sent to a customer in terms of their return. That 6 dollars could've been a deal breaker in whether or not Someone could pay a bill on time! What about paying rent in full? Or buying some food to fill their belly because they barely had money to buy enough groceries?..Very inconsiderate..These are the times you guys should be more vigilant..especially around Christmas time when funds are ESPECIALLY low..You all say your sorry however for a site that provides affordable books you are sure quick to unnecessarily take money out of the pockets of your customers..We're college students..NOT millionaires..This is disheartening..

This review was modified by Vick92 on December 30 2016 08:01:38 PM

Pay attention

"Not happy that they were trying to charge a late fee even though my book was returned as per their instructions and on time."

2016-12-30

I can always count on chegg

"Its always a smooth process ordering online and receiving textbooks from Chegg. I can say the same for the returning process...but not on Cheggs behalf, on mine. I want to apologize for not returning my books in time, I was too lazy to actually get up and return them. I was just glad school was over for a bit. "

This review was modified by ryanl69 on December 30 2016 02:36:41 PM

Unhappy

"Returned book via UPS on Dec. 23rd, the due date I was given. Received an email saying Chegg knew book was on its way and there would be no late charge. Today I see I was charged a late fee of 8.95, I'm confused. Tried calling customer service, three times, , no answer. Last call was on hold for 17 minutes. Never spoke to anyone. Would like my 8.95 back that I was unfairly charged.

Debbie Granda

This review was modified by Wdgranda on December 30 2016 12:27:00 PM

Share Chegg's store rating

Chegg is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chegg is not a merchant member
Chegg does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!