Stores > Chegg

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
Voice your opinion! Review Chegg by clicking a star below.
2017-04-20

Great Experience

"Very fast shipping and delivery. Great text book library. Competitive prices!!!"

2017-04-12

one book was fine the other was trash

"Just like my title the one book was usable the other was trash, not usable I had to buy them to be able to do the class. I recommend you not send books that have all the assignments ripped out. Thanks "

2017-04-10

Excellent!!

"Thank u so much to those at Chegg!! I like how easy it was to return the rental book. "

2017-04-07

Quick, Easy & No problems

"I've rented from Chegg.com a couple of times. The process from start to finish has been easy both times. I got my books quickly, and the return process was super easy. All I had to do was print off the pre-paid return label and send the book on its way. I will continue to use Chegg any time I need to rent a book."

2017-04-06

Best book cite!

"Throughout my college edu I've used various book selling cites (Valore and EBay being the worst!!!!) Chegg is by far the BEST!!! Always easy to use and a great renting experience. "

2017-04-05

Excellent Service

"Excellent help for students, I love to use chegg for renting books "

2017-03-30

Excellent

"Good price and received in a timely manner."

2017-03-10

Well Organized Behavior

"I rented Organized Behavior for my Masters of Science class. I was easy and very convenient to rent. I have 8-week classes and the experience was great. I was able to use the book and not worry about buying a new or used one. As soon as I was done with my class, I dropped the book off at UPS, got a receipt and was on my way. About 3 days later I got my email stating the book was delivered and I was free to concentrate on my next class! How organized and well behaved was that?"

2017-03-03

No Refunds for Early Returns

"I ordered my textbooks early to assure they would be in stock. Minutes after my card was charged, Chegg cancelled one of the books and it took several days to receive a refund. I returned a textbook, once the new semester started and I learned the instructor had listed the edition that was replaced by the publisher just prior to the new semester. I did not receive any refund for the returned textbooks. Other textbook rental sites issue refunds up to the original return date. I won't be ordering from Chegg, again. "

2017-02-02

Grateful Customer

"I had ordered a book for my history class. Unfortunately, my class used a connect e-book from the publisher. I explained to Chegg. I was going to get a surgery and would be out for 3 weeks. The rep understood and let me return it. No hassle whatsoever to refund. Good company that is why I always get my books here!"

2017-01-26

Extended rental for 30 days absolutely free

"CHEGG is simply amazing, they respond very promptly and answer all of your questions. Recommend for all students or just to rent a book. Even after my book was due I was able to extend my rental for 30 days absolutely free. When there were any misunderstandings my questions were answered."

2017-01-24

Great until it's not

"So I ordered a package that was supposed to contain 3 volumes. The package got here the day before an assignment was due which I was okay with. Well I opened the package and there was only one volume and of course it's not the volume I needed for the assignment...so that means one missed assignment so far. Well I contacted the help center on twitter. They responded VERY quickly which was great. However he told me that the shipment would not be here until 3 business days later (on Friday). Well ladies and gentlemen guess what was due on that Friday? Yes, you guessed it right, another assignment. So this means a total of 2 missed assignments. So I asked if expedited shipping could be an option. I even offered to pay for the shipping myself. Well guess what, there's no such thing since they send it the quickest route possible without paying extra...3 business days is the quickest they can do??? But don't you worry, they provide little coupons for free deodorant. At least I can use it for all the stress and grades they have now cost me...thanks Chegg"

2017-01-23

Horrible!

"Returned book within timeframe and still took full amount from my acct. has now overdrafted my bank account with over $150 in charges adding up more daily, in addition my the account still being in the negative. Why does it take so long to process? Figuring this out with my bank will be a nightmare. Never using this again. Please delete all any about me INCLUDING my card information. I have tried 3 times to reset my password and still cannnot login to delete my credit card info. So angry! Horrible service! "

2017-01-23

YOU ****

"YOUR WHOLE SHIPPING PROCESS **** AND SO DOES YOUR "SO CALLED" CUSTOMER SERVICE."

2017-01-22

Returned Books Late, Received Full Money Back!

"I was almost 20 days late returning books as life got hectic. I simply chatted up a chegg team member and within minutes a new label was emailed to me with a full refund guarantee! Fantastic service, prices, and quality books. Will continue shopping here throughout my college career!"

Share Chegg's store rating

Chegg is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chegg is not a merchant member
Chegg does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!