Stores > Chegg

Customer service: Rating 6.58/10 6.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.47/10 6.47/10

2016-06-21

Say YES to Chegg

"This was my very first time using Chegg for ordering books for school. Chegg was very easy to work with-- not to mention the books were priced at an affordable rate! Even when I missed the deadline, they extended it for FREE. Any concerns or questions I had with using Chegg, they made it easy to find solutions. I will definitely be using them again. "

2016-06-20

Awesome Experience

"Renting made it easy and affordable, the return process was seamless."

2016-06-16

Love them!

"I love the phone calls and fun extra gifts that come with renting my textbooks. It's extra incentives like a tide pod and red bull that keep me renting and recommending chegg to my peers. "

This review was modified by Neumanc on June 16 2016 06:08:34 AM

2016-06-15

Chegg - Tops For Books!

"Chef usually has what we need and at terrific prices on rentals! Chegg reminds me when something needs to be returned and having the label provided creates the best scenario ever for returns! Very pleased! "

2016-06-15

Sent them a cheap book for buyback, got money as promised

"I had a fairly cheap book I wanted to get rid of, and Chegg was offering some money for it. I did their buyback program where they send you a prepaid shipping label, and just today I received the money directly into my Paypal account. Overall a great transaction, I'd go with Chegg again."

2016-06-10

Best place to get books for school!!!

"I absolutely love Chegg. I've been using the website for the past 5 years and I couldn't be happier with their service! Their prices are the lowest out there, they ship their books VERY quickly, they put little goodies in with their packages, and the customer service is wonderful. I recommend Chegg for anyone looking for a great deal and a great book-ordering experience. "

This review was modified by Happycustomer9876 on June 10 2016 12:59:32 PM

2016-06-09

"Ordered the books needed for class another site only to find out through email that the books were not in stock. The company's inventory was somehow incorrect and showing a different number of books than what was there. I end up ordering the books from Chegg with only three days before the start of class, and yes, the evening before class, the books arrived in time for the first day of class. #ACheggBeliever!!! "

This review was modified by Cheggbeliever on June 09 2016 03:45:40 PM

2016-06-09

"I just wanted to say thank you guys for not charging me the late fee. Things get so crazy with finals that i honestly forgot about it.

Again, Thanks! I

Love Chegg

"I used to order my books from different websites. Now that I found Chegg, I won't be doing that anymore. They are so helpful and are reasonably priced. When I have a problem with something, they are quick to solve it and have excellent customer service. I called the other day about returning one of my books and the individual that helped me was very sweet."

This review was modified by justeight on June 09 2016 01:23:44 PM

2016-06-09

Great service in reminding us to return a book!

"We rented a book from Chegg and forgot we rented it. They e-mailed a friendly reminder and a postage paid return slip. They were great to work with and we will definitely use them again!!"

2016-06-08

Contacts

"First off, I want to thank Chegg for allowing me to rent a math book which helped me graduate from college this past May. Only problem that I had was finding a physical telephone # to speak to a representative once it became time to send it back. Once I did send the book back. I sent an extra book as well to sell to Chegg. Problem is, they never responded to tell me that they received the book or sent me my $10 check for the book. I would like to speak to someone to know whats going on."

2016-06-03

"Fast and easy! Great way to get books without having to buy them. "

2016-05-30

Great

"Great service and cheaper than buying book. Only issue I had was the book had water damage and pages were stuck together. Overall service was great would definitely use again! "

2016-05-27

Disappointed

"I figure if i rented a book it would have been cheaper. I should of just kept the book since i wasn't going to get my money back for just renting a book. Feels like i gave away a book for free. "

This review was modified by edog9 on May 27 2016 11:33:40 AM

2016-05-27

Done did dand it good!!!

"Wonderful experience!!

I will order again from Chegg this fall when I continue with my course of study!!!

Thank you!!

Share Chegg's store rating

Chegg is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chegg is not a merchant member
Chegg does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!