Stores > Chegg

Customer service: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10

2016-09-22

Best Customer Experience Ever

"I can't say enough how much this company went above and beyond in their customer service. A big thank you goes out to them."

2016-09-20

Chegg to the moon and back.....(dorky title, oh well)

"I have been very satisfied with every book I have rented or purchased. The prices beat the typical college book store or big chain stores every single time. Their customer service on the occasions when there is a problem is always helpful and fast to respond (which is rare and usually can be attributed to being a MODF error, also known as My Own Darn Fault error). The books arrive faster than from other vendors without having to pay ridiculous shipping charges. The occasional freebies that come with rented or purchased books are a nice cherry on top. In an age where customers service has been forgotten by many many companies, Chegg is keeping it alive and impresses me every time. "

This review was modified by raaroncrow on September 20 2016 10:50:58 AM

2016-09-13

wrong books, again

"this is the second semester in a row that chegg has sent me the wrong books. I thought I would give them a second chance since I generally liked their services, but when I received the wrong edition of a book I ordered I decided that this would be the last time I ordered from them again. I checked the ISBN on my order and it did not match that of the book I received. It is really a huge inconvenience when the semester has already started and I have to try and track down the right volume as soon as possible without falling behind. "

Returned wrong book

"I was returning a book that was the wrong book and talked to a service person and he said he would get me the right book. Never received a refund or anything. "

Quick! Fast! Easy!

"Chegg, you take the hard work out of renting textbooks! I love the reusable packaging, the fast shipping, the notifications, and the prepaid return shipping! Happy customer = repeat customer! #twothumbsup"

This review was modified by Raque16 on September 01 2016 01:44:26 PM

Very Trustworthy

"I've used Chegg for almost five years now and I can't think of a better company to work with when trying to find books for classes! They typically have the lowest price and they are very efficient in getting the product to you as well as helping you return the item. It's very evident that they care for and about their customers. I recommend Chegg to all of my friends!"

2016-08-31

Text Book Rental from Chegg

"It was great to pay less and have free return shipping. Great service!"

2016-08-27

Chegg lover and apreciator!

"Chegg has been there for me in times of need and hustle when preparation for the school year and rearranging work really have me stuck in a pickle. Chegg was my savior, not only in the money Department but with the fast low cost shipping and ebooks when im ordering way later than i should. My favorite! I always look around but in the end i always return to chegg were i belong! Thanx to everyone at chegg I appreciate you all!"

2016-08-26

Exceptional Service

"Chegg makes it as easy as possible! The cheapest prices on textbooks to both borrow or buy. Their shipping is timely and precise, consistent with frequent updates on the location and status of your orders. Unlike other companies, Chegg provides the box to ship your order back in at the end of your rental period along with an easy to print shipping label and covered postage! No fees to ship back. Just drop off at your local UPS location and the job is done. Chegg takes care of everything so that as a student you can focus on studying as you are supposed to. "

2016-08-25

Great experience when ordering books!

"I was worried that my book was going to be late. But it was right on the time expected. I had a great experience. Thank you Chegg!!"

2016-08-25

Chegg Baby!!!

"Chegg books are super affordable. Whether you buy or rent, the prices are really good. In a world where it seems like everyone is trying to get your last penny for education, Chegg is here to help your wallet stay healthy and your grades stay up! On top of all that they are always sending awesome free samples like energy drinks and Starbucks to help keep you up and detergent to help keep you Fresh! I tried Chegg once and never looked back. When that orange box comes to your door, it feels like a special delivery from the fam. Thank you Chegg for making college that much easier!"

This review was modified by illskillz247 on August 25 2016 10:03:12 AM

2016-08-23

Simply the best.

"Books were super cheap, and I was able to get them as soon as I needed them. Returning them with the chegg box and emailed returned slip was super easy. Made going back to school for the working mom a "breeze" and it didn't break my bank account. Books were also in great condition. "

2016-08-18

High five to chegg

"Could not ask for a better experience (thanks chegg) never change your values,thanks again."

2016-08-17

Best Rental Site !

"Always On Time, Always Good Quality Books, Free and Easy Returns, Never a Hassle or Problem unlike some of the other rental sites!"

2016-08-07

Snooze you lose

"Who ever came up with this idea deserves a gold medal. Service is fast and dependable. I love this company!"

Share Chegg's store rating

Chegg is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chegg is not a merchant member
Chegg does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!