Chef's Resource Reviews - chefsresource.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.67/10 1,146 reviews

Chef's Resource is not a merchant member
Chef's Resource does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (1,155)

"I purchased picnic basket for surprise trip with my husband. Their website stated at the time of my purchase that it was 'in stock.' After several days, it hadn't arrived so I emailed them but I never received a response. Next, I called them. They didn't know where it was because 'it should have been there by now,' but said they'd research it and call me back and regardless, I should have it by the following week. They never called me back. After another week and still no picnic basket, I called back and they said it was 'on back-order' and wouldn't be here for 4 more weeks. Yet, their website still has it listed as 'in stock.' They lacked follow-through and never apologized for the inconvenience they caused me. They still have the same picnic basket listed as 'in stock' but are telling me it's on a 4 week back order. I feel like this is dishonest. Overall, this was a very bad experience. I will never buy from them again. "

modified review This review was modified by kevlau on April 09 2014 05:10:00 PM

"I ordered the 9-Piece Victorinox Forshner Knife Roll Set earlier this week and my order arrived today. Very good prices, fast shipping, and quality products. Will be ordering from again."

"My husband placed an order for a Christmas gift, and the company knew it would not be able to get the order to us by Christmas. Someone from the company called us and warned us of this. He apologised and even sent a gift with the order. I have never had such good customer service before from any company. In the future, I will buy from Chef's Resource as my preferred kitchen store because they are so honorable and thoughtful."

"I ordered a gift for Christmas on December 13. I received an email on the 22 that the item was not in stock, but would be available shortly. Although disappointed i kept the order in place as it would only be a few days late in delivery. Today is February 8, and not only do I still not have the order, but there is no returned e-mail, and now no one is answering the phone. You would be better served looking somewhere else."

"Chef's Resource appeared to have difficulty getting the item(s) that I ordered back into stock. My Le Creuset Dutch oven, tea kettle and oven mitt were delivered on Jan 21 exactly as I ordered them. I had ordered them for myself (not for a gift) so the delay was not a problem. I definitely would order from Chef's Resourse again. "

"Very pleased with the vegetable peeler, (dishwasher safe, good hand gripe, blade always stays sharp) had one previosuly (4 years) but lost. "

modified review This review was modified by 1hillsherry on January 25 2013 12:10:49 PM

"This purchase was managed well and priced very competitively. I would do business with you all again!!"

"Ordering from Chef's resources was a very pleasant experience. The items I ordered were fully described and the prices were very fair. Shipping was quick and complete (all in one carton). I definitely would order from this company again and have told friends and neighbors too. "

"Loved the quality of these bowls"

"I ordered wine glasses online and received them ingood condition a few days later"

"Nice pan---great service!"

"I bought twos AL-Clad sauce pans. Very happy with the ease of navigating and purchasing items at web site. Price was reasonable. Free Shipping helped confirm my purchase decision. Very quick service and fast shipping."

Rating 6/103/5

"Have waited a week for our pepper shakers to arrive -- and still no delivery. Thus, haven't had the opportunity to see or use the product."

"Order is still on hold, no stocks yet, since one week!"

"I was truly impressed at the efficiency of Chef Resource' handling of my order. I am sure I will do business with them again and will not hesitate to tell others that this is an A1 business."