Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"Quality products,fast shipping,great service.What's not to love?"

"Great service; since I live nearby, Mark allowed me to come in and see the knives in person. Hard to choose, but definitely a worthwhile purchase from a dedicated salesman."

"Incredible service. Contacted me on a weekend to make sure that shipping was appropriate to get me my order on time (needed it for a wedding out of town). Changed my shipping and received my order on time."

"Always a pleasure, very quick delivery. Will continue to do business with them."

"This is the sixth knife I have bought from Chef Knives To Go, I have to say each and every time I have been completely satisfied with Chef Knives To Go. As I live in Australia, I find their website really useful with information and videos about their knives, that I can't find here.
I am totally in love with my Hiromoto Gyuto 240mm and look forward to using it every day.
Chef Knives To Go is my favourite seller on the internet and their professional service is the best. Thank-you CKTG!

"Great personal service and even better quality products. I absolutely enjoy CKTG and would recommend to anyone."

"very satisfied only concerned is nit as sharp as should be but vert nice craft men ship will buy again "

"exceptional service and quality"

"Unfortunately the knife that I ordered had sold out so I had to choose another knife that was a little more expensive and I'm not particularly happy with the knife that I got it has a poor fit and finish. It has a small spot of oxidation on the blade and the grind on the blade is very coarse even on the area that is polished. Other than that the service was great and I will order from them again I will just stay away from that particular knife maker."

"Excellent service. . Great knife. THANKS"

"Quick delivery and very good product. Thank you!"

"The knife worked very well than what I've expected and the delivery was faster than what I expected it to be. "

"Richmond Artifex tall 240 mm is a great blade to have and use in a restaurant everyday...chefknivestogo.com is not only a great online retail store front but also a fantastic resource teaching about Japanese style knives, blade sharpening and much more."

"Excellent products faster shipping "

"Unique selection of top notch knives and stones along with excellent customer service. Overall this is a great experience."

Chef Knives To Go is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Chef Knives To Go is a merchant member
Chef Knives To Go participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.