• Chef Knives To Chef Knives To Go Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Super good service and huge selection of knives and accessories. Fast expedition."

"I shop often and they always have the best service!

Tim

"Very Happy, great products delivered quickly and received in pristine condition. Thanks. Dan."

"Chef Knives To Go is the only place I purchase knives online. They carry an enormous selection and have excellent video and reviews so you can get a feel for the product you are buying. Shipping is always prompt and the items are always as described."

"Quick and excellent service. Answered question I had about the products by email. Order arrived at my home 3 days later."

"A nice shopping experience with CKTG. Though the international shipping is a bit expensive, it is very fast. The selection is really wide and and you can get there many things you won’t find anywhere else anyway. Thanks for the business."

"Chef knives is as professional as we wish most sellers were. highest praise"

"I bought a Dojo Hayashi knife for my brother's wedding and I made the mistake of ordering it too late. However, the knife was speedily shipped and arrived a couple days before the wedding. I was also impressed with the quality of the product and the care that was taken in packaging, so that its contents would not be damaged in travel."

"Chefknivestogo's service has always been a cut above, (pun intended). They have the best selection anywhere and everyone I have ever felt with has been kind, eager to help and very prompt. I will continue to give my business to chefknivestogo and I will gladly recommend them to anybody in the business or not. "

"Quick shipment! Absolute pleasure doing business with!"

"We had a little trouble with shipping, because the label wasn't printed properly due to some umlauts in European names, but overall I'm very pleased with Mark's service."

"Just as promised knife was delivered quickly and safely and it's ready to go right out of the box! Cheers to the whole team!"

"The knife arrived within the expected time frame and my husband is very happy with it."

"They delivered ahead of the estimated delivery time with the packaging and product in perfect condition. I am more than satsified"

"Fast shipping, very transparent, well packaged!"

Share Chef Knives To Go's store rating

Chef Knives To Go is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Chef Knives To Go is a merchant member
Chef Knives To Go participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.