Stores > Chef Knives To Go

• Chef Knives To

2016-05-18

edge obsessed

"Soon many knives to choose from! The vides and reviews made it a fun and informative experience. I will be doing all my knife shopping here from now on!!!!!"

This review was modified by rokada9576 on May 18 2016 12:19:51 PM

2016-04-08

Great service

"great customer service. Very honest descriptions of products and they offer so many different knives and accessories. They do not disappoint"

2016-02-19

Great Shopping Experience at Chef Knives to Go

"I have made several purchases here & I am very satisfied with their service. When they are out of a certain item, they email me when it is back in stock. They have great prices too. I would buy here again."

This review was modified by Matusek on February 27 2016 11:42:59 AM

2016-02-07

Diced by Chef Knives To Go

"Purchased a $200.00 knife from them & sent it to me with a loose handle which I had to pay for shipping & insurance and wouldn't reimburse me. For a $200.00 knife they should have inspected it prior to shipping. BAD BUSINESS. LOST CUSTOMER."

2016-02-04

"With some doubts I bought a knife from you, buying before you handle a knife, is not normally sound policy; but I was impressed by the video of the Itto Ryu Santoku. My daughter ordered it from the States having had a very helpful chat on the 'phone. She brought it to me in Australia. Lovely blade needs better handle. So I ordered a nakiri, from Australia, paid in British pounds to be delivered to Berkeley (it will be brought over to me). Despite these complications it arrived in a few days. I have to wait until March. Very impressed, knowledge, integrity, helpfulness, and efficiency."

2016-02-04

Sharp Service

"delivered quality product on time. "

2016-02-03

Very pleased!

"I purchased the Idahone ceramic rod and leather sheath. Great seller to do business with -- quick shipping, best price, and professional communications. Highly recommend Chef Knives To Go!"

2016-01-23

Hands down the best source on the internet for quality Japanese knives

"Mark, the owner, is always quick to respond with good, solid information or answers to questions that I've had related to the type of knives he sells. I doubt if I'll buy Japanese knives anywhere else for the foreseeable future. Specifically he directed me to some unique and hard to find knives and then helped me pick the right ones for my use. Was also helpful in getting some higher end stones to care for these knives.

thanx Mark

2016-01-23

Sharpening stone order

"Ordered to sharpening stones from CKTG and they arrived in timely fashion. The price was good and the stones arrived in top condition. Now I just have to master my technique!"

2016-01-22

Great experience and great knives

"This was my first time purchasing carbon steel knifes. The CKTG website made it easy for me to shop by the style and steel that I wanted. Shipping was quick. The knives are as described, and quite beautiful. I plan on ordering a couple more knives in the future. "

2016-01-20

Great shopping experience

"Chef Knives To Go is one of the best online retailers I've dealt with. The selection is great for knives and a wide range of related products. The site is a treasure trove of information, containing helpful product descriptions, detailed video reviews, tutorials about knife use and care, and links to a vibrant forum community where you can learn more and ask questions of hobbyists and professionals alike.

When you do buy an item, it will be packaged with care and shipped very promptly.

Their customer service is great, too. When I have asked questions in the past, I received prompt, informative, and professional responses. Additional features like email notifications when items are restocked are convenient and easy to use.

I recommend Chef Knives To Go without reservation.

2016-01-19

Great Knives!

"My knives arrived promptly and were exactly as described!"

2016-01-18

Shaptons are perfect! Fast shipping

"Fast shipping perfect product! I got all the shaptons for the edge pro to 16k I was very happy with then and how fast they shipped. So I ended up buying some more stuff from them. I'm a very happy customer! "

2016-01-16

Just what I expected.

"Prompt service, great product, and fast delivery! Need I say more?

This is not the first time I purchased from CKTG, and rest assured, won't be the last time either. Love this site..

This review was modified by tibor_r on January 16 2016 05:08:33 PM

2016-01-15

Finally, a knife I can live with!!

"I ordered a knife after breaking a knife I've been using for 40 years. I know you're supposed to have different knives for different kinds of cutting....but I had one knife I used for everything...that I received as a present 40 years ago. I broke the handle and could not find one to replace it. My son told me about the Mac knives and I ordered 2 sizes. I love them...they are just to right size and are sharp enough to meet all of my needs."

Share Chef Knives To Go's store rating

Chef Knives To Go is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Chef Knives To Go is not a merchant member
Chef Knives To Go does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!