"Outstanding product and very helpful staff. They extended a free promotion to me even though it had ended and provided free samples to try without my asking. I look forward to my next shopping experience with Chef Knives to Go!!"

"Very fast service. And the knives are fantastic."

"The order was very quickly processed and received all the way around the other side of the world to New Zealand. I was given a price and accepted it and, to my pleasant surprise,saw that Chef Knives To Go had been able to send the parcel at a significantly cheaper rate which they passed onto me.The parcel still arrived in the same time and with no fuss with freight, Customs etc. I hope we can do more business in the future as the items which I bought are performing as promised. Chris Coll N.Z."

"Fast accurate shipping with great prices! "

"This is a really good knife. The weight is off a bit and it very lite for a boning knife. "

"Prompt delivery just as described"

"Great company - always fast, reliable service, and top notchroducts. "

"Outstanding company and forum community. Great product offerings with great descriptions at great prices. Super fast to ship. I'm willing to window shop elsewhere, CKTG is where I both shop and buy."

"Everything was shipped quickly, only site I use for knives."

"processing the order and delivery was very speedy"

"Excellent customer service before and after sale. Excellent communication. First ordered product: superb quality as expected; second order: product was not so good quality (blade and handle slightly misaligned). Seller offered to replace if I return. "

"Quality products,fast shipping,great service.What's not to love?"

"Great service; since I live nearby, Mark allowed me to come in and see the knives in person. Hard to choose, but definitely a worthwhile purchase from a dedicated salesman."

"Incredible service. Contacted me on a weekend to make sure that shipping was appropriate to get me my order on time (needed it for a wedding out of town). Changed my shipping and received my order on time."

"Always a pleasure, very quick delivery. Will continue to do business with them."

Chef Knives To Go is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Chef Knives To Go is a merchant member
Chef Knives To Go participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.