• Chef Knives To Chef Knives To Go Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"The knives case is good however I paid 65 $ for it plus 65$ just for delivery. I couldn't see the delivery price until I paid!"

"I've purchased several knives from CKTG and they are always prompt, courteous and very professional. Their knives are of very high quality and perform better than my expectations."

"Recieved product on time, product very good for the price, had purchased stones from other sites but did not stand up. These stones are standing up very well. I would recomend this package to anyone who likes there knifes razor sharp"

"I had a great experience with chefknivestogo.com
The knives arrive within two days from ordering on perfevt condition. Also all my questions have been answered before the purchase.
Excellent service.

"My order was processed and delivered very quickly. I had some questions which were answered quickly on the ChefsKnivesToGo webforum. Thank you.

I understand why CKTG likes the idea of answering questions on a webforum. The knowledge becomes public and thus available to a wide range of people. Moreover, the CKTG knife aficionado community can contribute its expertise by continuing the thread and discussing various issues.

However, in an internet age where most people already have dozens, even hundreds of online accounts, if I want to participate in the discussion thread created around the question I ask; I have to join yet another webforum with yet another User ID and yet another password. This can get wearisome, especially for us folks who can't or won't log in through social media accounts.

In conclusion, I understand the appeal of using webforums to answer questions. Just be aware that for some would-be users, there are disincentives to taking advantage of the discussion capabilities of the medium.

"Fast shipping. Great packaging. great customer service."

"Chef knives to go shipped quickly, packaging was perfect. They were a pleasure to deal with!"

"Unlike other steel, sharp cut fish dishes suitable for Asian restaurant

"Excellent products. 5 stars.

Christopher R. Chociey
Gulf Breeze, Florida

"The Misono carbon steel paring knife order was fulfilled in a quick and professional manner. Very good vendor!"

"You kidding, they were great my knife, my bag and my knife guards, arrive in a well packaged box, on time and they were really helpful when I had a problem when I write down my info, I'm sure to buy from them again, I became a loyal customer, already had my eyes o 4 more knifes, and some accessories as well, I really recommend them."

"I received my knife much faster than I had anticipated, and it was better than I had imagined. Sharp right out of the box and in great condition. It's made my job a lot easier!"

"As a chef it can be difficult to find the time of day to locate and research quality knives. Chef knives Togo is an amazing one stop location for my needs. The site was recommended to me by another local chef and I was so pleased with the experience that I often recommend it to my staff"

"Easy, fast shipping. If there was one issue, it was just that the measurements were off on the knife I bought, so the blade protector that I ordered along with it was too short."

"Package arrived yesterday after being held at British Customs and clearance for several days until I got a message from them (via snail mail) to pay £5.00 plus purchase tax (Value added tax) and the pack was delivered promptly this morning. (Hooray).
Well packed and safely delivered. Well pleased by the experience.
Nothing wrong with Chef Knives to go, or USPS, just expect the hold ups when you hit British Soil.

The Naniwa bridge is well made, no instructions in English but the picture explains it well enough. Needs a little extra padding at both ends to stop it marking the sink, other than that it's good.

Share Chef Knives To Go's store rating

Chef Knives To Go is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Chef Knives To Go is a merchant member
Chef Knives To Go participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.