Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Very quick delivery, beautiful product."

"Chef Knives To Go delivered again like every other time I've ordered from them great people to do deal with."

"the ordering and the shipping was fairly quick and the item came in properly wrapped with air bags to avoid moving around in the box with excellent quality "

"YES VERY QUICK AND GOOD SERVICE

"Nice and sharp otb very comfortable is now my favorite knife."

"Delivery was super fast! my chosera 5k stone came with a small chip out of the corner, but it wasn't significant enough to cause concern or make me complain. Overall I'm quite happy with my purchase and will be back for more :)."

"Quick delivery awesome products just as advertised. Can't beat it"

"I've bought all my knifes from chef knives to go and have always had a good experiance"

"Very happy with my order and it came quickly. Selection of knives is awesome! Love my Takeda!"

"Courteous. Knowledgeable. Took time to explain specifics to a novice. Very pleased with the knife that I purchased. Should be making videos by the end of the month.

"This was my 2nd order from CKTG, and I will continue to order from them. Go to their website or forum and do your own research. Mark is extremely knowledgeable, the prices are great, shipping is fast and free over $60, and one of the best selections of water stones and knives your going to find. Highly recommend!!"

"It was my first time to order and the transaction was smooth. Kudos to you guys! You rock!

"Great experience, I will continue to order knives from here."

"Great products, reviews, resources. Quick shipping. Love this store!"

"Knives to go was highly recommended on knife forum bladeforums.com , they fully met the expectations set by people who know heck of a lot about knives and sharpening equipment.

I would not hesitate to do business with them again.

Chef Knives To Go is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Chef Knives To Go is a merchant member
Chef Knives To Go participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.