• Chef Knives To Chef Knives To Go Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Ordered on Saturday morning and had my knife on Monday. Impressed doesn't quite cover it. "

"Shipping and service were excellent, however one of the knives was poorly ground and sharpened, the fit and finish was ok for a knife of this price range but not exceptional. The other knives and steels were all excellent and I would definitely shop here again regardless of the quality of just one knife of the order, mistakes happen and most people are far too quick to judge with one incident. Kudos to the whole cktg team!"

"Cheifkivestogo were very professional in all of our dealings. My order was filled promptly and I knew international shipping would take a while. I have received the product only days ago and it appears it is excellent quality. I have been too busy to begin using it but really look forward to enjoying the equipment. I would certainly not hesitate to order from this firm again in the future."

"Very fast shipping..only 3 days. Excellent knives. The website was easy to navigate as well."

"Excellent communication. Responded quickly to my special shipping instructions. The CHEF'S knife is AMAZING!

"Wonderful blade. Everything I had expected"

"Excellent service, amazing products!
Fast delivery, everything exceeded my expectations.

"Great products and excellent service. Will definitely order again."

"Fast shipping, good packaging, item arrived as described. "

"It is fast and great~ The knives are in great quality and the deliver service is very good."

"The order was as displayed and delivered as promised "

"Excellent service, excellent product...no problems. Will do repeat business."

"I recently bought my first, true Japanese knife. Being a person who likes to thoroughly research the options, I really appreciated CKTG knowledge and patience with my seemingly endless questions. I particularly appreciated Mark's sensitivity to my Cadillac tastes versus Chevy budget. The resulting recommendations seem to be a perfect fit. The speed of processing my order, packaging, and shipping were flawless.

The Itto-Ryu Hammered White #2 Gyuto 240mm is a great "starter" knife. I love its style and finish. It is very sharp - managed to cut myself in the first five minutes out of the box. It feels great in my hand and is a pleasure to use. It appears to be a superb price/value choice.

The Imanishi Two Sided 1K/6K Stone worked well in my first touch-up session and also seems to be a great price/value choice.

Thanks for all of your help Mark.

"They have a great selection, fast shipping, and good prices"

"todo bien muy bien buen servicio GRACIAS CHEF KNIVES TO GO Y DIOS LOS BENDIGA"

Share Chef Knives To Go's store rating

Chef Knives To Go is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Chef Knives To Go is a merchant member
Chef Knives To Go participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.