• Chef Knives To Chef Knives To Go Elite Status

"Chef knives to go has supplied me with exactly what I've been looking for and in a timely fashion. I look at this website first."

"Very satisfied, great recommendation from a friend. Will continue to purchase from Chef Knives."

"It's always a pleasure to deal with Mark and his crew. Deliveries are quick and the products they sell are top notch."

"Amazing service and selection. Chef Knives Togo will be the only place I get all of my cutlery needs from here on out. "

"All my questions were answered in a very timely manner when I emailed Chef Knives To Go. I received everything on time and all my products were in excellent shape. I've used Chef Knives To Go for a few orders now and have been happy with every purchase. Would recommend this vendor to my friends and family."

"Bim, bam, boom. Cleaver in the mailbox. Awesome knife, awesome delivery. Very happy with Chef Knives To Go!"

"I always get great knives at Chef Knives To Go!"

"Beautiful product, extremely fast delivery. These guys are the real deal. "

"Fast service and quality knife"

"Excellent service and follow through, great prices. This was my second order from this folks and will surely shop with them again. I highly recommend them when shopping for very high end kitchen knives and sharpening stones or system."

"Awesome, fast service. As always!"

"Everything as expected.careful packaging."

"Many times repeat customer. These people are the best. I try to model my own support department after them. "

"Knife is beautiful, love the cleaver. Delivered promptly and well packaged. "

"Good selection, great info on site to allow me to pick just what I wanted. Quick shipping and great packaging. Very happy w/ my choice."

Share Chef Knives To Go's store rating

Chef Knives To Go is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Chef Knives To Go is a merchant member
Chef Knives To Go participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.