• Address: 7401 Round Pond Rd North Syracuse, NY 13212
    • Contact: info@cheetahdeals.com
    • Phone: 800-842-6442
    • Customer Support: 800-842-6442
    • Business Hours: M-F 8am-5pm EST

"Ordered an APC UPS with supposed FREE SHIPPING from their site. I needed the APC UPS for work, and we needed it quickly for an install.

Unfortunately, they took a VERY long time to process the order. In addition, they would NOT honor the free shipping advertised on their website, and that I had listed on my completed order.

Here is a copy of the email I received:

Unfortunately the shipping information on this unit was incorrect. We are looking to ship your unit out tomorrow. The unit is 120lbs. Due to the size of the unit we need to change the shipping method, and use a freight carrier rather than UPS. We will also need to readjust the shipping cost. I have two options to offer to correct this.

The cost to ship this unit is $150. This is just regular shipping with R&L freight carrier. If we were to ship this method it would take 4 days to receive. If we use this method we are able to keep the cost for you the same. We will take care of the additional shipping costs.

To ship the unit with 2nd day air shipping, it would cost much more. This option you are getting your unit in 2 days however we are unable to take on this additional costs. If you would like to use this option to ship we will need to charge you for the additional cost of $200.

Please let me know if you have any questions with either option. I would be more than happy to help you.

Alexis Thomas

Customer Service Rep

Unfortunately I was on the hook for the UPS, so I had to pay them an ADDITIONAL $150 ABOVE MY ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE to get them to ship the UPS. I still looked like an idiot to my boss because the price I had told him was no longer valid.

These scammers do NOT have your back.

"User friendly site. Really good deals. Very satisfied with my last order and made another purchase "

AlexWCou4's Avatar
Dallas TX

"A co-worker recommended CheetahDeals as I was looking for back to school laptops for my 2 middle school kids. I chose the daily deal laptop, which had a big screen, decent power, and it was cheap enough that I am not worried to leave it in a middle-school kid's hands. I bought 2 and they arrived yesterday. The refurb seems well done, I have not found anything non-functional. OOBE was nice, just vanilla new Windows 7, no bloatware. "

"Great price on my computer and I had it within a couple days of ordering. Got the best deal on the internet. Been too busy to convert from my old computer, so can't comment on the product. It appears to be in excellent like new condidition although it is refurbished. "

"it was a great refurbished hp laptop and that was the cheapest all over the world i searched long time"

"Cheetah Deals advertised a refurbished HP Touchpad for sale. I ordered it, and it seems they never had any for sale. My order and dozens of other orders were canceled.

Very disappointed - do not order from these guys.

Edit: Still very disappointed in the buying experience, even though it *may have been due to human error.

modified review This review was modified by timarius on September 26 2012 01:54:30 PM

"Ordered a Samsung 8.9 tablet refurb bundle. While waiting the 48 hours for it to ship I ordered a Samsung 8.9 keyboard case for $120 from another vendor. Then I get an e-mail from Cheetah Deals. Whoops! We don't really have that item. Not impressed. Won't order from them again.

EDIT: One of their customer service reps contacted me and got me a decent deal on the same tablet without the bundle. Worked with me to reduce the price since accessories were not included. Have not received tablet yet, but their customer service so far has mostly made up for their inaccurate inventory system.

modified review This review was modified by bechle on September 12 2012 12:40:29 PM

"I ordered a Blackberry Playbook 32GB, received the order in 4 days and it was a refurbished item. It came wonderfully packaged, the tablet looked brand new and has been working perfectly. Thank you for saving me money and being a great company to buy from. I certainly will buy from you again!"

"I have been dealing with CheetahDeals.com for a number of years and have found their products to be exactly as described. Their customer support is 1st CLASS. I have made some mistakes in some of the products that I selected to purchase and when I decided that they were not going to work for me I was able to return them with no problems and order replacements of different models that would meet my needs.
This organization prides itself on superior customer service and they deliver 100% of the time.
I look forward to purchasing products from this company for a long time.

"They will give a deal but they also cheet ya hence their name. I purchased a Hp Pavilion Dv7 for a great deal that claimed it was factory remanufactured which would result in a 12 month warranty. Well to find out it was not, it was remanufactured by Cheeta or Seneca one in the same. I have had screen issues since purchased and now the disc drive went out and no warranty. I have spent days yelling at HP for having incorrect info just to find I was actually cheeted by Cheetah with misleading information. I do not believe they even go through these computers they just put a sticker on them if they turn on. Remanufactured has always been a great thing for me, but beware the manufactures are not the one remanufacturing their products. They are and doing a poor job of it. Buyer beware, buyer beware!!!!"

"Great deals, quick shipping, no problems. Have shopped here before, recommended to friends and will buy again.

"I have ordered three laptops from Cheetah Deals and have been extremely satisfied with the process each time. This last time there was a hardware problem and it was very easy to get an RMA with them. They paid for the return shipping and made the whole process extremely easy."

"I have to say that this was a great purchasing experience. I purchased ASUS laptop from the scratch and dent section. Wasn't expection perfection but I score it at 99% perfect! But, only 1 small place which was hardly noticeable. Exceeded my expections...Shipping was speedy. Will purchase from again. Thanks CheetahDeals!"

"Great monitor, fast shipping. the monitor looks brand new and has a clear sharp picture quality."

modified review This review was modified by bpaulr on June 07 2012 09:03:11 AM

"purchased a macbook scratch and dent model. very happy with it. always wanted a mac but never willing to shell out over $1000 for one. picked this up for 450. This one is an older model but it meets my requirements. Still prefer PC over MAC but that's just me."

CheetahDeals.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CheetahDeals.com is not a merchant member
CheetahDeals.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!