Stores > Checks Unlimited
  • Checks Unlimite

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Checks Unlimited by clicking a star below.
2017-10-19

Buyer Beware

"Ordered checks from newspaper ad. They mailed me the checks, cashed my payment, then sent a bill for 50.41 a month later. Refused return & the website claims satisfaction guaranteed."

2017-08-07

Horrible Customer Service with Horrible company policies

"Order had been processing for 7 days already, called to change shipping method to a faster selection since it was taking so long to make them. They give me the "canned" response, that once an order is being made, they cant change the shipping method! What?!?!?! It hasn't shipped yet, change the shipping method!! They say "I'm sorry, thats our company policy,"
Poor customer service, they cant do anything to help you, take your money and take forever to process your order.
I will never ever order from this company again and suggest you don't either. They need to look at their policies and customer service if they want my business back.

2014-11-25

"I have been using Checks Unlimited for over 20 years but they have seen my last order. I tried to use their website to reorder checks today but it put me in a loop of having to continually enter my information. I then tried calling the 800 number and robo voice put me on hold. It was suppose to be two minutes. I hung up after five and went to the bank to order my checks."

2012-02-07

"10 days to print an order? Shippping by mule train? Yes, you can pay extra to speed things up, but it will cost an extra $17 +, which brings the checks to the same price or higher than bank checks. Never again........."

2010-04-15

"Checks were good quality, and reasonably priced if you get a discount coupon (from a site like retailmenot).

Without coupons, prices are high. Shipping took about three weeks, so not good if you're in a hurry.

Share Checks Unlimited's store rating

Checks Unlimited is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Checks Unlimited is not a merchant member
Checks Unlimited does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!