• Check O Matic - Check O Matic - Business Checks Elite Status

• Contact: sales@checkomatic.com
    • Phone: 845-781-7675
    • Customer Support: 1800-555-6374

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Fair pricing and very responsive customer service."

"My checks have still NOT arrived, not due to ARRIVE UNTIL END OF DAY 03/27/15, I PAID $14.95 for the freight charges."

"Solid website, easy to find what i need and great prices"

"Ordering was simple and easy. My order had some technical difficulties with the logo and the payment method, but personal and timely intervention by Check-O-Matic kept the order moving through the process."

"Just wanted we needed. Thank you."

"More reasonable than the other guys, fast and efficient……!"

"I contacted someone via online chat. I never even got a response to my question! Very unprofessional!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-09-2015

Checkomatic, Check O Matic - Business rep has responded

“Dear Heidi,

We appreciate your feedback as our goal is to provide great customer service to our valued customers. We will look into the matter and hope to serve you better in the future.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.”

"As a small company brandng is important and we are very brand conscious. I needed a preview of the checks before they printed and Hennie helped us out BEFORE I was charged. This kind of customer service is rare. And if that wasn't enough, I was beginning to run out of checks and emailed Hennie. Hennie gave me the response I was looking for - "it was mailed yesterday, it should arrive on Monday (today is Friday) and here's the tracking number". Again, customer service is awesome, checks are exactly the way I wanted them and they are quick. "

"Checks were delivered in record time and were professional looking."

"Excellent to know also that they can accommodate small orders, like 100 checks, which is very important for the small enterprise..."

"Everything was smooth sailing and very affordable. Will defenitely order again"

"I had a very satisfactory experience working with Check O Matic. The website was very easy to use and I was able to find/order the product I needed without trouble."

"Ordering checks was easy and fast. My order arrived quickly and was 100% correct. "

"MY ORDER ARRIVED IN LESS THAN A WEEK. I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE QUALITY OF THE CHECKS AND WOULD RECOMMEND CHECK O MATIC TO ANY ONE USING A COMPUTER TO WRITE THEIR CHECKS."

"Order came quickly and correctly.
Thank you.

Share Check O Matic - Business Checks's store rating

Check O Matic - Business Checks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Check O Matic - Business Checks is a merchant member
Check O Matic - Business Checks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.