• Address: 13 DA Wieder Blvd. suite 101, Monroe NY

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"I was pleased with the very fast delivery of our checks and they are perfect! Very good quality and nice colors. The price for the quantity of checks is amazing! I paid 3 times as much for way less checks from another company. So happy I found Check O Matic! Will definitely order again!"

"Very easy and user friendly site. Exceptional service, I will always use them now even for my personal checks."

"Easy to order, quick delivery. Good Product. Thanks!"

"Representative I spoke with seemed hurried and not very friendly."

"I loved the ease of ordering the checks online however I was not thinking about the 3-5 days processing time and the time it takes to ship ground from New York, so I ordered checks for 4 of my business accounts on Oct. 22nd and today is Nov 3rd and the checks are still not here. If you need the checks in a hurry you should expedite shipping.

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised to receive a call from Customer Service advising me the checks will arrive today after writing my original review. You can tell they care about their customers happiness. I TRIED TO CHANGE MY RATING TO 4 STARS but can;t figure out how to do it.

"Great prices. Fast delivery. Appear to be accurate. (It will be another month or so before I start using them. But everything has been great so far, and I don't expect any usage problems.)
I'm a first-time customer, and I plan to reorder from Check-O-Matic and recommend them.

"Found check order from last time I ordered, reordered, couldn't have been easier or faster. Did not have to waste my time."

"Great Customer Service, Fast Shipping looking forward for my next order with them."

"I was pleased with the ordering process, the price, and the product from Check o Matic. The business checks fit the Quickbooks online printout better than some others that I have used. They line up better for printing."

"It's very simple to reorder over the phone - quick and easy - the way I like it!"

"I have not yet taken the checks to my bank for review but they look fine. They were easy to order, shipped promptly and had no errors or typos.

The price was fabulous. The quality of the check is not quite the same, but it certainly will do.

I will let you know if there are any problems using checks or deposit slips.

"Easy to order, easy to understand. Thanks!"

"I work at an accounting firm and order all my checks thru Check O Matic - they have great service - one time I had to change the order and they did that for me without a problem."

"The customer service rep was very helpful, and made certain my checks were formatted exactly the way I wanted them. I was disappointed to see a small line (guessing laser printer debris) running horizontally across the third check for about the first 30 to 35 sheets. Other than that, everything was fine."

"The checks are the same and the total cost was 50% less. Don't let the banks get over on you!"

Check O Matic - Business Checks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Check O Matic - Business Checks is a merchant member
Check O Matic - Business Checks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.