• Check O Matic - Check O Matic - Business Checks Elite Status

• Address: 13 DA Wieder Blvd. suite 101, Monroe NY
    • Contact: sales@checkomatic.com
    • Phone: 845-781-7675
    • Customer Support: 1800-555-6374

"Easy to order. Got the package quickly. Thanks."

"Wrong Item was shipped and I was accused of not knowing my colors. I ordered burgundy and received brown - was told the colors are very similar. I asked if the tag should say brown. "

"Fast delivery and great service "

"Responsive and fast shipping."

"Good service, quickly delivery and professional."

"Your customer service was great! I didn't realize how low on checks I was and at the last minute someone from your company added on rush mailing. The only problem was that I still waited over a week until the checks got her so I'm not sure what I paid for. Also I paid for the checks using the first number of the new batch which was 2001. The rush payment was added to check number 3001. It seems like it should have been check 2002. and the checks were packaged in two sets of 500 but the top bundle had the checks that started with 2500 I didn't catch that right away so I have a big gap between the check numbers."

"All worked as planned. Delivered earlier than expected."

"Awesome experience! The service was fast."

" Still have not received checks after a phone call to find out if shipped or not. It has been close to two weeks. Also no tracking number available either.
ElectroForceBuildingServices.com

"Very easy re-order. Printed Quickly. Only "con" is that the order sat for two days after shipping label was printed before the checks actually started to ship. Other than that- outstanding!!"

"I was amazed how quickly the order was filled and delivered. Great Job!!!"

"I used to buy from Costco. You are just as good."

"Our experience with Check O Matic was fantastic, as usual."

"Endorsement stamp was missing the 5th line account number that was entered. Now I will someday receive a new rubber sticky stamp thing to replace the bad one on the stamp unit... Unless this is a common error why not just send a whole new stamper ?
Logo was uploaded to be included on check order, but some check box became unchecked somehow, so no logo on checks; no offer to reprint/fix...
So Sad, Too Bad for me I guess.

"Checks were delivered on time and as expected."

Share Check O Matic - Business Checks's store rating

Check O Matic - Business Checks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Check O Matic - Business Checks is a merchant member
Check O Matic - Business Checks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.