• Check O Matic - Check O Matic - Business Checks Elite Status

• Address: 13 DA Wieder Blvd. suite 101, Monroe NY
    • Contact: sales@checkomatic.com
    • Phone: 845-781-7675
    • Customer Support: 1800-555-6374

"I was trying to place the order on line and it kept telling me it could not deliver to a post office box and our address is not a post office box. I called the company and initially the customer service representative was busy but took my name, number and was called back within a few minutes. She walked me through the process and told me what to do. I was told that it would be UPS ground shipping which is usually in 1-5 days. The envelopes were here within 2 days. Very satisfied."

"Yes, they went out of their way to make sure the software I use and the printout of the checks would be compatible. Excellent company to work with."

"Easy to order, easy to customize, and fast delivery!"

"As ordered, arrived Quick "

"They got my routing number wrong & they reshipped my order immediately, now as long as they work well in printer I will be very satisfied!"

"Good thing I ordered a proof. Website was hard to use to reorder with the addition of a logo. However, it's a good thing that I asked for a proof for the order was completely screwed up.
In the final analysis, everything was fixed, but the logo was not as bright colored as expected.

"Had a few more emails but no one responded with final version of checks. Hate that you cant preview checks online"

"it was a quick, easy process to order our checks"

"I am very satiisfied with my order and will order again, the order came before the time it was suppose to come , thank you, I am very happy.
Bennie Carter

"Always quick and responsive..."

"Fair pricing and very responsive customer service."

"Solid website, easy to find what i need and great prices"

"Ordering was simple and easy. My order had some technical difficulties with the logo and the payment method, but personal and timely intervention by Check-O-Matic kept the order moving through the process."

"Just wanted we needed. Thank you."

"More reasonable than the other guys, fast and efficient……!"

Share Check O Matic - Business Checks's store rating

Check O Matic - Business Checks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Check O Matic - Business Checks is a merchant member
Check O Matic - Business Checks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.