• Address: 13 DA Wieder Blvd. suite 101, Monroe NY
    • Contact: sales@checkomatic.com
    • Phone: 845-781-7675
    • Customer Support: 1800-555-6374

"Very satisfied. Order came very fast."

"Paper quality appears good, organization logo and necessary information appears correct on the check, experience with online order was easy and representative was cordial and accommodating."

"Ordering process was easy, convenient and self explanatory. The checks are of nice quality although we haven't needed to use them yet as we're still depleting our inventory."

"Online ordering was very simple and items delivered timely as promised. We will definitely order from you again. Thank you!!!"

"So pleased with check quality, look & price. Paper quality is top of line, infomation looks great plus I was able to have my company logo. They were quick to respond thru email for my questions. Most important was the great price. I had checked several other onlines & local stores & they were charging 3x the price. Checks were delivered within one week. Save money & time....order through Check O Matic online."

"The checks recommended by check-o-matic do not align correctly, Deeming themselves practically useless."

"I was Very happy with their service and product. Highly Recommended. "

"Exceptionally easy website. Found everything quickly. This was my second time ordering from Check-O-Matic.
Placed my order and then had to call to make a change and the Customer Service Rep was Most helpful and couldn't have been nicer! The order came in 8 days! OUTSTANDING SERVICE! Thank you!

"I was very happy with my checks and deposit slips. I asked for In God We Trust to be added above the signature line. Everything was perfect!!!"

"Very easy to re-order checks, and received them quickly. Thanks!"

"Very happy with checks. Can't figure out how to use Deposit Slips with Quickbooks, however:("

"The ordering process was easy and quick. I received the checks in a short amount of time and was very happy with how they turned out."

"Order arrived in a reasonable amount of time without having to rush it. Although I have used the rush in the past when I had to have my product, and it was well worth it. Our checks were printed correct and were well packaged. Thank you!"

"I was very pleased with the quick and accurate service."

"Refilled prior order. Good quality and timely delivery. "

Check O Matic - Business Checks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Check O Matic - Business Checks is a merchant member
Check O Matic - Business Checks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,880 merchant members.