• Address: 13 DA Wieder Blvd. suite 101, Monroe NY

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

"Checks look great thank you!"

"Checks were printed and delivered in a timely manner. The checks were all that I had expected."

"This company is NOT good if you want the rush order. I ordered a rush because I needed checks quickly. 5 days later UPS still hasn't picked it up from them. They might want to redefine rush."

"the item arrived pearl order requests. The items arrived without damage and within the estimated time of delivery. I will use the vendor again as needed in the future."

"Excellent! Extremely Helpful and quick.

I have already recommended them to several people.

Nancy
Strategic

"Should have received free shipping but, site would not allow me to navigate to enter promo code so I had to pay for shipping...otherwise satisfied with service and products"

"Very easy and quick. Very satisfied with the service."

"Check O Matic pricing was very competitive. After placing my order they e-mailed for a clarification, which was expertly handled. My order arrived promptly and accurately. I do wish the web site would have shown my check lay-out as I entered information into the order form. I am very satisfied with my completed order."

"I was pleased with the very fast delivery of our checks and they are perfect! Very good quality and nice colors. The price for the quantity of checks is amazing! I paid 3 times as much for way less checks from another company. So happy I found Check O Matic! Will definitely order again!"

"Very easy and user friendly site. Exceptional service, I will always use them now even for my personal checks."

"Easy to order, quick delivery. Good Product. Thanks!"

"Representative I spoke with seemed hurried and not very friendly."

"I loved the ease of ordering the checks online however I was not thinking about the 3-5 days processing time and the time it takes to ship ground from New York, so I ordered checks for 4 of my business accounts on Oct. 22nd and today is Nov 3rd and the checks are still not here. If you need the checks in a hurry you should expedite shipping.

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised to receive a call from Customer Service advising me the checks will arrive today after writing my original review. You can tell they care about their customers happiness. I TRIED TO CHANGE MY RATING TO 4 STARS but can;t figure out how to do it.

"Great prices. Fast delivery. Appear to be accurate. (It will be another month or so before I start using them. But everything has been great so far, and I don't expect any usage problems.)
I'm a first-time customer, and I plan to reorder from Check-O-Matic and recommend them.

"Found check order from last time I ordered, reordered, couldn't have been easier or faster. Did not have to waste my time."

Check O Matic - Business Checks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Check O Matic - Business Checks is a merchant member
Check O Matic - Business Checks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.