• Address: 13 DA Wieder Blvd. suite 101, Monroe NY
    • Contact: sales@checkomatic.com
    • Phone: 845-781-7675
    • Customer Support: 1800-555-6374

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Great website, easy to login and re-order checks.

One comment: Could you make the "track order" button a little more prominent on your website. Thanks!

"Very efficient and fast. Thank you!"

"Easy, and quality products/service. Good pricing. "

"I ordered checks for the first time from Check O Matic and the quality of checks was outstanding. Shipping was prompt and the whole process was positive."

"Easy order placement, quick North American-based service"

"Easy and Convient. Better than the bank and were able to get me checks in a day."

"They were very quick and I was very satisfied with the checks."

"Checks look great thank you!"

"Checks were printed and delivered in a timely manner. The checks were all that I had expected."

"the item arrived pearl order requests. The items arrived without damage and within the estimated time of delivery. I will use the vendor again as needed in the future."

"Excellent! Extremely Helpful and quick.

I have already recommended them to several people.

Nancy
Strategic

"Should have received free shipping but, site would not allow me to navigate to enter promo code so I had to pay for shipping...otherwise satisfied with service and products"

"Very easy and quick. Very satisfied with the service."

"Check O Matic pricing was very competitive. After placing my order they e-mailed for a clarification, which was expertly handled. My order arrived promptly and accurately. I do wish the web site would have shown my check lay-out as I entered information into the order form. I am very satisfied with my completed order."

"I was pleased with the very fast delivery of our checks and they are perfect! Very good quality and nice colors. The price for the quantity of checks is amazing! I paid 3 times as much for way less checks from another company. So happy I found Check O Matic! Will definitely order again!"

Check O Matic - Business Checks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Check O Matic - Business Checks is a merchant member
Check O Matic - Business Checks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.