Stores > Cheaters Spy Shop

• Cheaters Spy Sh

2016-03-18

HORRIBLE experience!!!

"Bought a tracker and received it in a few days. After multiple calls to tech support, I was told to return it for repair. Received it back, and it STILL did not work. No one can speak clear English, and no one seems authorized to do anything except email someone else. We finally determined there is not enough signal in my region to work. Don't press 3 for Returns, because he can't tell you how to return it. Took two weeks to get return authorization for a refund. Three weeks after the post office said it had arrived back at their office, I call to check on my refund and was told it was non refundable! I was then given the run around and they finally hung up on me! I've wasted nearly two months, multiple phone calls and nearly $200 with this company, and have nothing to show for it except an empty wallet and stress!!!!! If you need a device of this type, but it from ANYONE else or you'll regret it!"

This review was modified by Pianogirl68 on March 18 2016 02:06:32 PM

2015-08-04

"I had a very personal reason as to why I made my purchase from this store and the customer support rep was great at recommending products for my situation. The ordered products came much quicker than expected and I am very satisfied with my purchase. I recommend this store for anyone who needs peace of mind!"

This review was modified by mark11879 on August 04 2015 10:13:48 AM

2015-04-16

"Needed some help gathering surveillance for a personal reason and the Cheaters Spy Shop customer service team was beyond helpful at recommending the best products for my situation. The guy on the phone was very patient with me while I explained everything and he helped get me the right products I needed for my situation. My order came quickly (& with free shipping which is always a plus!) and their products are of excellent quality. Greatly appreciate all of their help!"

This review was modified by shellyb99 on April 16 2015 02:38:21 PM

2015-04-15

"When I found out my husband I felt so betrayed by the person I stuck by the most. A friend gave me this book titled "Learn How To Stop Him From Cheating" by GM Robert and told me helped her when she faced the same issue with another woman. Seeing how peaceful and happy she was in her marriage, I had to read the book and see how…. how could I be happy again like that. I googled the book and the price was cheap so I got it. I began doing what the book said and quickly my marriage started to heal. My marriage, husband and family is in a good place. Whenever anything comes up I always go back to the book and I'm guided to peace. You must read this book if your man is cheating on you. Trust it will be over quickly. http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/learn-how-to-stop-him-from-cheating-g-robert/1102958961?ean=9781475152463"

2015-02-21

"Awful company. I ordered a product that never came and they are currently refusing to refund me. Usps tracking shows the package never came and all I get as a response is to wait."

This review was modified by madmadmad1234 on February 21 2015 01:00:46 PM

2014-11-01

"quiero optener el espia en el cel para seguir a mi marido

2013-05-29

"this company is the real cheater, they will not take returns after 72 hours, "ILLEGAL" they sell junk DO NOT BUY anything they sell, you may think your getting a deal your NOT."

This review was modified by ckirchner001 on May 29 2013 09:21:16 AM

2012-03-14

"I was in the market for monitoring my children and pets. I needed a product that would give me clear audio and a quality picture. I found both in the Mini DV and Mini Stick cameras. They have options unique to both that I wanted therefore the price was right (the lowest I could find) so I won both ways. The products reached my house in 10% of the notified mailing time. I was extatic. I read the foriegn written (not CheaterShyShops) directions. I wven watched a presentation on youtube to ensure accuracy of my directions. The mini dv had and audio issue but the picture was fantastic. The mini stick was manufactured incorrectly, and didnt funtion properly. I called CheaterSpyShop and the issues were IMMEDIATLY dealt with. Within 24 hours I had two replacement tested cameras sent to me without question. The only thing better than the cameras, or the price was the customer service I recieved from Allen and the people at CheaterSpyShop. Should I ever have an issue or need additional equipment, theres no other place..."

Share Cheaters Spy Shop's store rating

Cheaters Spy Shop is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Cheaters Spy Shop is not a merchant member
Cheaters Spy Shop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!