"this company is the real cheater, they will not take returns after 72 hours, "ILLEGAL" they sell junk DO NOT BUY anything they sell, you may think your getting a deal your NOT."

modified review This review was modified by ckirchner001 on May 29 2013 09:21:16 AM

"I was in the market for monitoring my children and pets. I needed a product that would give me clear audio and a quality picture. I found both in the Mini DV and Mini Stick cameras. They have options unique to both that I wanted therefore the price was right (the lowest I could find) so I won both ways. The products reached my house in 10% of the notified mailing time. I was extatic. I read the foriegn written (not CheaterShyShops) directions. I wven watched a presentation on youtube to ensure accuracy of my directions. The mini dv had and audio issue but the picture was fantastic. The mini stick was manufactured incorrectly, and didnt funtion properly. I called CheaterSpyShop and the issues were IMMEDIATLY dealt with. Within 24 hours I had two replacement tested cameras sent to me without question. The only thing better than the cameras, or the price was the customer service I recieved from Allen and the people at CheaterSpyShop. Should I ever have an issue or need additional equipment, theres no other place..."

Cheaters Spy Shop is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Cheaters Spy Shop is not a merchant member
Cheaters Spy Shop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!