Washington DC

"Cheapguys had a very hard to find AMD 939 4600 X2 processor and at a very good price. Newegg had the same CPU listed for $199, cheap guys had it listed for $169. They e-mailed me the same day I ordered and shipped out the CPU the next day. Good price and communication. "

"Ordered 2 AMD 64 X2 4800+'s on Monday 7/24. Called and inquired on the shipping date because I needed them by the end of the week. Was told Tuesday or Wednesday. I had selected 3 day ground. Called back to upgrade to 2nd day air at the insistance of my friend who one of the processors was for. Called Tuesday and was told it wouldn't ship till Wednesday but they bumped my shipping up to next day air for FREE! What else can be said. A+ business and would definitely order from them again."

"Bought a MSI K8N NEO2 PLATINUM online on a Mon, it arrived on a Fri w/UPS Ground (NY). A tracking number was not automatically sent via email; I had to ask for it. The mobo turned out to be a non-defective return that was mistakenly sent. A quick email resolved this issue w/a reply from the company president assuring the warranty and a price adjustment."

"Overall this was a very smooth transaction. I recieved my package within a few days. My only gripe is that they need to have a more automated online ordering system. I had to call them up for a tracking number which they did give promptly. Overall i am pleased and will do business with them in the future. "

"very good store, I have the luxury of going to the actuall store and not having to shop online but they are very helpful and well priced"

"Great prices, the best in the Orlando area. I buy all my parts through them, only had a problem once, with a 1.2 Duron that was DOA, they didnt have another to replace it with so they gave me a 1.3. Most heartily recommend them if you are in the Orlando area.
EDIT: This company is still one that I would recommend, however, their website has been almost abandoned. According to their website, they do dont carry video cards, sound cards, or networking supplies. They do, but it looks like they are not interested in keeping their website up to date.

modified review This review was modified by lilricky on January 28 2005 11:22:32 AM

"CheapGuys is an outfit in Orlando. Jerry is a very knowledegable sales rep, and my order was ready next day. Can not comment on delivery service, I used the pick-up service. Samsung HD,Floppy, and Cyberdrive CDRW were priced reasonably, and were packaged even though I was picking them up. YMMV"

Cheap Guys Computer is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Cheap Guys Computer is not a merchant member
Cheap Guys Computer does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!